Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

tumblr_lcesc4RZPd1qaaqmq.gif

The Master soon shrugged, seemed these people were taking his words the wrong way... Shame, though also amusing. Humans were always such bizarre creatures. He didn't share a love for them that the Doctor did, they weren't that great. But he could definitely see why the Doctor had such an interest in them.

Considering such he dropped the whole 'cult' topic, but did respond to Shizuo "Hold your temper, as rather entertaining it may be. I wasn't comparing anyone, I was agreeing with the Esper who went to the lab, that's all".

"Ah well, I've never really worshipped or anything before" that Master stated, not bringing up the drums exception. "But this could be interesting, I'll join this... whatever it is you people are calling it".

@Librarian Goat @Raven @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Bomb @The Great Detective @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Prince Shattered Charming @Hospes @I'm just here until I move till the Lab​
tumblr_o1fd5owCB41v3qowuo9_100.png

"If you believe that Esper's that interesting, I suggest you go after him instead of sticking around. Both of you would rather get along quite nicely, since you both have some sort of relation to time anyways."

Mastermind simply said this to the Master, and then refocused himself to the rest of the group.

tumblr_o1okcuUTou1v3qowuo8_100.png

"Oh, curious about my signature drone, hm? It may not seem like much now, given this is it's standby mode, but this is the strongest out of my drones, hence the name "Apocalypse." Unlike the rest of my drones, it has it's own unique AI... which is why it has the mannerisms of a cat. Don't feel shy to give it some affection every now and then."

As Mastermind said this, Apocalypse just... well, acted like a cat some more.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_9tpo9yrtbhss0csccws8s0sg8_640.png

"Murrrrrrrr..."

Oh, now it was purring happily as if there was no care in the world. That was just adorable.

@Hospes @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Prince Shattered Charming @Dorm folk or something​
"Well, we'll make sure you're always remembered, pinkie."

Cue head pats as she released him from the nice snuggling.

Shizuo stared at the drone for a moment, as if suspicious of its powers. Then after a moment, he looked back to Mastermind while reaching a hand out to pet the drone, "How much to buy one? I could use a pet like him."
jqaijbQV-y8SubVxXy0xt26cZB7eXGt4oyYITL3J5lj50znFsJWLIaqErD37wutQtB3X=s630-fcrop64=1,00000000ffffffff

Klaus jumped over to the blonde. "Since you don't know me, I'll let that one go, but as a warning, don't ever disrespect me like that again... mate." Cracking his neck, he stood there, waiting to see what the boy would say next. Klaus actually thought the boy could be a new ally of his... but he thought wrong.

089b0fdcdf875a67f98f831ad4026dfc.gif

Elijah was pleased to learn about the drone, Apocalypse. Petting it a bit, before realizing what is brother was up to. "Excuse me..." Walking over to his brother, Elijah pulled him away from the blonde. "I apologize for my brother's words... and demeanor, he's usually... like this." Smirking he moved back over to the cat drone, watching it some more. "What else can the drone do? Other than analyze and research people... it is very interesting."

@Bomb @The Great Detective @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Hospes @Dorm People

Aw, yes, another worshiper. Maybe things were looking up for the rather unfortunate god, after all. "Thank you, Master-Chan!" she exclaimed, spinning in a circle happily as though to celebrate. However, she ceased this when Shizuo began patting her head, to which she stopped moving and instead basked in the affection. Jeez, she really was like a cat - and it showed even more when she heard Klaus make his subtle threat. Instinctively, the god readied herself to call her Regalia... But quickly came to the realization that he was gone.

There was a pause, and a worried and almost pained expression briefly flitted across Kofuku's face, but she quickly recovered - instead just looking more serious. "Now, now, there's no need for any fighting," she spoke, hoping to keep any fighting from occurring. She could've opened a vent, if absolutely necessary... But this was most definitely not a good place for that.

@The Great Detective @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Prince Shattered Charming @TheColourlessRainbow @Dorm folk or something​

Shizuo stared at the drone for a moment, as if suspicious of its powers. Then after a moment, he looked back to Mastermind while reaching a hand out to pet the drone, "How much to buy one? I could use a pet like him."
tumblr_o1okcuUTou1v3qowuo2_100.png

"If you expect me to build, engineer, program, and hand you over a new drone, keep in mind that I won't be making a second Apocalypse for your own usage. I may have left over blueprints for another type of drone, but concerning price, don't expect it to be cheap either."

Mastermind made it sound like it was a tedious type of work when he practically had hundreds of thousands of drones at his disposal.
Elijah was pleased to learn about the drone, Apocalypse. Petting it a bit, before realizing what is brother was up to. "Excuse me..." Walking over to his brother, Elijah pulled him away from the blonde. "I apologize for my brother's words... and demeanor, he's usually... like this." Smirking he moved back over to the cat drone, watching it some more. "What else can the drone do? Other than analyze and research people... it is very interesting."

@Bomb @The Great Detective @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Hospes @Dorm People
tumblr_o1246y3K191v3qowuo6_100.png

"... well, I rather not spoil the surprise for those who haven't see Apocalypse in it's entirety, but I'll leave it at the fact that it's actions in it's battle mode are only the state of the art regarding to how I programmed Apocalypse."

Apocalypse continued to float around, making adorable cat noises before resting itself on top of Mastermind's head.
Oh boy.

Now you've done it.

BloodyShiz.jpg

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I give the impression that I gave an iota of a shit who you are? I didn't mean to do anything of the sort, mister, I'm deeply apologetic about this whole mess! Now then, how about we start over? I'd rather wait to beat someone's ass for when we see that Esper asshole again, okay?"

As if to emphasize his point, Shizuo began to crack his knuckles... Until Elijah stepped in and stopped the fight, "Hmph... Well, I guess I did go a bit overboard with that chocolate comment..."
As if speaking of him would do a thing...

tumblr_nwqugvhoF61u3z5n7o7_100.png

"Oh hiya, I couldn't help but pop over here for a bit since you guys can't stop talking about me. I'm just that important to talk about, huh?"

Esper happened to get here fast using his time rifts, hanging upside-down from it and acting as if he was missed here or something.

@Bomb @Prince Shattered Charming @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Hospes @Dorm People​

"If you expect me to build, engineer, program, and hand you over a new drone, keep in mind that I won't be making a second Apocalypse for your own usage. I may have left over blueprints for another type of drone, but concerning price, don't expect it to be cheap either."

Mastermind made it sound like it was a tedious type of work when he practically had hundreds of thousands of drones at his disposal.

"... well, I rather not spoil the surprise for those who haven't see Apocalypse in it's entirety, but I'll leave it at the fact that it's actions in it's battle mode are only the state of the art regarding to how I programmed Apocalypse."

Apocalypse continued to float around, making adorable cat noises before resting itself on top of Mastermind's head.

"Oh hiya, I couldn't help but pop over here for a bit since you guys can't stop talking about me. I'm just that important to talk about, huh?"

Esper happened to get here fast using his time rifts, hanging upside-down from it and acting as if he was missed here or something.

@Bomb @Prince Shattered Charming @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Hospes @Dorm People​
"It's a cute robot and I want an adorable pet, do you really think it matters how much he costs? Just remove all the dangerous stuff so I can have Snowball the Cat Drone, dammit."

Then Add showed up...

hqdefault.jpg

"STAY STILL, YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

Have fun dodging Shizuo's punches and kicks, Esper. Best not get hit or you're going to have a visit to the ER.​

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Oh boy.

Now you've done it.

BloodyShiz.jpg

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I give the impression that I gave an iota of a shit who you are? I didn't mean to do anything of the sort, mister, I'm deeply apologetic about this whole mess! Now then, how about we start over? I'd rather wait to beat someone's ass for when we see that Esper asshole again, okay?"

As if to emphasize his point, Shizuo began to crack his knuckles... Until Elijah stepped in and stopped the fight, "Hmph... Well, I guess I did go a bit overboard with that chocolate comment..."
"It's a cute robot and I want an adorable pet, do you really think it matters how much he costs? Just remove all the dangerous stuff so I can have Snowball the Cat Drone, dammit."

Then Add showed up...

hqdefault.jpg

Have fun dodging Shizuo's punches and kicks, Esper. Best not get hit or you're going to have a visit to the ER.​
tumblr_inline_mg6sk44a4G1rzuror.gif

Klaus' face started to contort... into it's true form, but he started to just laugh at the blonde male's words. He liked when he made people react so chaotic... it was fun to see people's True Colors like this. Waiting for his face to turn into the false one again, he just smirked at the blonde. When some other guy popped out of some rift thing... Klaus just stared at him. "This must be the guy... Blonde wants to beat the living day lights out... I wonder why." Klaus watched as Blonde started to engage in battle with the Esper fellow... just amazing.

tumblr_n0yaerMSgi1ts863io1_500.gif

Elijah smirked at the one called Mastermind. "Fair enough." He watched the cat float onto Mastermind's head. "Well I should introduce myself, Elijah Mikaelson, and that one over there is... Niklaus Mikaelson." Bowing his head at Mastermind, he turned to notice the male that was arguing with his brother fighting with a male that had just appeared. "Well... he might be more explosive than Niklaus."

tumblr_inline_n7y4p2T0mm1sj72vh.gif

"Animals and children can always see beings of the Far Shore," she replied, not seeming at all surprised by the question - or even annoyed by it. "Only humans can't see us," was added pleasantly. "Or, well... They can see us, it's just hard to notice us unless we point ourselves out to them. And soon after, if you're a lesser-known god, they will have forgotten you again." Man. That sounded like a cruddy life to live.

With that question answered, Kofuku resumed her snuggling before finally letting go, her hands placing themselves on her hips. "It's okay! It doesn't seem like we're going anywhere truly stationary very fast," she responded, cheerfully.

@The Great Detective @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Prince Shattered Charming @TheColourlessRainbow @Dorm folk or something​

latest

"Then you don't have to worry about me forgetting or not seeing you." Toboe responded with a smile.

Then Add showed up...

hqdefault.jpg

Then that happened.
images

Toboe wasn't one for violence. He just sighed and stayed close to Kofuku for now.

@Hospes @The Tactician @Sen @The Great Detective @Gwazi Magnum @Prince Shattered Charming @Dorm folk

"The Science Labs? Sounds good. I think we passed them on the way here."
To be entirely honest with myself, a science lab is probably the last place Id envision myself at the end of the multiverse, but I think it's better to stick with Rey for now; she's much more accustomed to space ships than I am.

On the topic of space ships...
"Doesn't exactly look flight ready any more. The ship, I mean." I turn back towards the burning shuttle. All though most of the hull had long since been consumed, it was still recognisable. "I kinda wanted to see your piloting on action"

The next thing on my agenda was keeping the two of us alive "You don't happen to have any weapons on you, do you? I mean, the odds are we're going to run into trouble sooner or later; things don't just explode for no reason. It's probably a bad omen" I joke. My hand slides down my leg as I slouch to one side, reaching as far down as my kneecap. I open up a large pouch, one made of Crimson leather, one about the size of my shin, and reveal the array of arrows inside. "You may be able to fly, but I can shoot and punch. Oliver.....sorry....an old friend of mine..." It feels so wrong referring to the vigilante in past tense, but it's a truth I must accept; Oliver Queen, along side the rest of my planet, is gone. Although we had our differences in life, I think I owe him enough to call him a friend in death. "Taught me how to fire a bow a while back. He used to say it was the smartest way to take down a foe due to how versatile it could be. In this quiver I've brought a few shock arrows, some injector arrows, plenty of basic arrows and a half a dozen explosive ones" I swing my arm over to my back, pulling out my blood red bow. "And here's my compound. Maybe I could teach you how to fire it sometime, if we both get out of this alive, I mean."
@ mobile post
@Mari
@TheColourlessRainbow
On his way to the Stitch, the Doctor came across Rey and Roy and stopped upon seeing Rey's lightsaber. "Um, pardon me for asking, but where'd you get that?" He asked, pointing to the Jedi weapon.

s7H1t.gif

@Mari @Cromartie Sarkissian
giphy.gif

Screams, fires, explosions

For Bane, it all became a blur of light, the painkillers being pumped through the small tubes of his specially-designed gas mask, his body built to absolute sheer strength driving him forwards. He could feel his hands clench into tighten fists, the educated brute punching the metallic walls of the Normandy, venting his absolute rage. Panting wearily, hearing the robotic clattering of the ship's artificial intelligence, Bane idly watched as two teenagers burned to death before him. Stunned, the anarchist could do nothing for them, the fire rising far too quickly for him to rush in.

Grunting loudly to himself, feeling medical strollers and odd machinery crashed against him, the mercenary holding onto a band of loose wires, Bane roughly pushed the heavy junk off of his slightly wounded form. Feeling himself cut in the right arm, the unbelievably furious behemoth rushed out of the burning and crashed ship of the Normandy. Paying little mind to those around him, only catching brief sight of Tali's lifeless corpse, the strategist could only feel more and more resentment grow against Commander Shepherd.

Among one of the last to enter the strangely-numbered vault, taking a good look at the irradiated and dead skies, the revolutionary pushed his way through this steel, underground prison. With his eerie breathing beginning to calm itself, Bane slowly strutted himself down the main Hallway, passing by Commander Shepherd with a sense of pride and uppermost confidence in himself. Pausing in his stroll, cracking his neck, the man rasped out, looking at a few within the hallway.

"Three sisters...."

"Three sisters dead, two by the fire, another by foul intentions...all in mere minutes." he spoke blankly, raising his arms out, his head bopping slightly with each powerful step. "Commander, Commander, I fear you are losing a grip. Day after day, we flee in the shadows of the universe, Commander...but the shadows are betraying you." the giant forewarned, having dealt with a scenario like this before. If control is not established, if some assurance of safety isn't established, mutiny and distrust will brew. Stopping himself mere inches away from the captain, he gleamed down, the masked man finishing his forewarning.

"I will wonder what will break first if this keeps up, ha, you...or the crew that hails you."

With a soft chuckle, Bane slowly turned around, showing no confidence in their supposed leader. A man of overwhelming hubris, Bane headed towards the Science Labs carefully and slowly. He figured that surely there was something of use within, something to get this ship operational once again. IF not, any hope of getting off this scorched rock would be gone. Taking into account those that arrive, Bane follows suite, keeping mostly to himself, eyeing the environment intently.

@TheColourlessRainbow @Mari @Cromartie Sarkissian @Science Labs
Rey liked to speak about flying, but when it came to the other abilities Roy was asking about, she felt... less comfortable talking about this. It was something she didn't like to do, the fighting. If she could avoid it altogether, she would have, except that the culture of Jakku dictated that someone would have to fight when threatened or lose something of value. And, when she was swept into the events between the Resistance and the First Order, she had to resort to those abilities even more, and then, of course, she grew to discover something else...

"I'm good as a fighter, with this staff", she said, holding it out in front of Roy as they walked, until someone pointed out the other weapon she had.

@Cromartie Sarkissian

She looked at the Doctor curiously, as he pointed out and asked about the lightsaber. "What do you know of this?", she asked. What should she say about it? She wondered, but would let the man answer first before she said any more.

@Sir Ni!-ck

And then... she had noticed someone else following along. With his dark stature and the mask he wore, she could not help but realize how similar this person was to another masked man, one she had fought fiercely against just days before. She wondered, was he the same type of person, the same type of ruthless killer?

SW-The-Force-Awakens-60-Rey-2.png

She would not say a word to the stranger in the mask, but would keep an eye on him.​

Last edited:
Rey liked to speak about flying, but when it came to the other abilities Roy was asking about, she felt... less comfortable talking about this. It was something she didn't like to do, the fighting. If she could avoid it altogether, she would have, except that the culture of Jakku dictated that someone would have to fight when threatened or lose something of value. And, when she was swept into the events between the Resistance and the First Order, she had to resort to those abilities even more, and then, of course, she grew to discover something else...

"I'm good as a fighter, with this staff", she said, holding it out in front of Roy as they walked, until someone pointed out the other weapon she had.

@Cromartie Sarkissian

She looked at the Doctor curiously. "What do you know of this?", she asked. What should she say about it? She wondered, but would let the man answer first before she said any more.

@Sir Ni!-ck

And then... she had noticed someone else following along. With his dark stature and the mask he wore, she could not help but realize how similar this person was to another masked man, one she had fought fiercely against just days before. She wondered, was he the same type of person, the same type of ruthless killer?

SW-The-Force-Awakens-60-Rey-2.png

She would not say a word to the stranger in the mask, but would keep an eye on him.​
tumblr_m8q191OC3g1qbl6qfo1_250.gif

"That it's an elegant weapon, and that one, in particular, is of the Skywalker line," He told her, then frowning "Hold on... that should've been crushed by Bespin's core. How'd it survive?"

tumblr_m8q191OC3g1qbl6qfo4_250.gif

@Mari @Cromartie Sarkissian @Krieg

Then Add showed up...

hqdefault.jpg

tumblr_inline_mg6sk44a4G1rzuror.gif

Klaus' face started to contort... into it's true form, but he started to just laugh at the blonde male's words. He liked when he made people react so chaotic... it was fun to see people's True Colors like this. Waiting for his face to turn into the false one again, he just smirked at the blonde. When some other guy popped out of some rift thing... Klaus just stared at him. "This must be the guy... Blonde wants to beat the living day lights out... I wonder why." Klaus watched as Blonde started to engage in battle with the Esper fellow... just amazing.
Just like that, Esper went back up into his time rift to avoid being beat up like there was no tomorrow. Moments after, another time rift opened up, Esper stuck his head out as if he were peeking on them.

tumblr_o08zjhf0My1v3qowuo3_100.png

"I never thought people would be so eager to greet me, that's sweet of you guys~ Kekekeh..."

Esper was enjoying this way too much, teasing them in such a manner that would only end up with people wanting to beat the shit out of him.
tumblr_n0yaerMSgi1ts863io1_500.gif

Elijah smirked at the one called Mastermind. "Fair enough." He watched the cat float onto Mastermind's head. "Well I should introduce myself, Elijah Mikaelson, and that one over there is... Niklaus Mikaelson." Bowing his head at Mastermind, he turned to notice the male that was arguing with his brother fighting with a male that had just appeared. "Well... he might be more explosive than Niklaus."

latest

"Then you don't have to worry about me forgetting or not seeing you." Toboe responded with a smile.

Then that happened.
images

Toboe wasn't one for violence. He just sighed and stayed close to Kofuku for now.

@Hospes @The Tactician @Sen @The Great Detective @Gwazi Magnum @Prince Shattered Charming @Dorm folk
tumblr_o1okcuUTou1v3qowuo6_100.png

"... in that case, I'm Add... well, the other one that looks similar to me is also named Add. Feel free to call me Mastermind and the one with all of the time rifts Esper... but if you really feel like it, call Esper an asshole."

Taking a look over to see that Shizuo wanted to share a piece of his mind towards Esper, Mastermind gave an annoyed groan.

"... believe me, I'm starting to realize that Esper may have this air around him that practically gets everyone around him ticked off."

@Hospes @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Prince Shattered Charming @Dorm folk​

tumblr_m8q191OC3g1qbl6qfo1_250.gif

"That it's an elegant weapon, and that one, in particular, is of the Skywalker line," He told her, then frowning "Hold on... that should've been crushed by Bespin's core. How did it survive?"

tumblr_m8q191OC3g1qbl6qfo4_250.gif

set_star_wars_monopoly_rey__insert_300.jpg

This was very interesting, Rey thought. And, it could be threatening to her as well, though the tales told of the Rebellion were widely told... he did not seem to be of any planet she knew of. Her experience was limited though, so she would be civil to this person. At least, for now... he did not do or say anything that was a threat, after all.

"I'm afraid I do not know the answer to that," she responded, "the weapon just came to me. A chain of events found me in possession of Master Skywalker's jedi weapon, and I was in the process of..." she paused, remembering how tightly kept the secret of his location was. No more information, she would give, unless absolutely necessary.

"I was in the process of turning it over to the proper authority."

@Sir Ni!-ck @Cromartie Sarkissian @Krieg

rHxbMNy.jpg

As Broly had charged toward him, the octopus had began to bundle his tendrils together, glowing brightly, almost as if he was about to use some kind of Ki-Blast!
But then the large male thundered off, reacting to the sudden disasters aboard the ship, and leaving the teacher to his own devices

tumblr_inline_ninqor3YcA1qemuth.gif

Koro Sensei was already shaking in fear from the sudden assault from Broly, but seeing two girls burning to death, and finding Tali dead really pushed his sensitive heart over the edge

He began to trudge off slowly

@Kakarot! @Whoever wants to put up with Koro Sensei​

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Just like that, Esper went back up into his time rift to avoid being beat up like there was no tomorrow. Moments after, another time rift opened up, Esper stuck his head out as if he were peeking on them.

"I never thought people would be so eager to greet me, that's sweet of you guys~ Kekekeh..."

Esper was enjoying this way too much, teasing them in such a manner that would only end up with people wanting to beat the shit out of him.

"... in that case, I'm Add... well, the other one that looks similar to me is also named Add. Feel free to call me Mastermind and the one with all of the time rifts Esper... but if you really feel like it, call Esper an asshole."

Taking a look over to see that Shizuo wanted to share a piece of his mind towards Esper, Mastermind gave an annoyed groan.

"... believe me, I'm starting to realize that Esper may have this air around him that practically gets everyone around him ticked off."

@Hospes @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Prince Shattered Charming @Dorm folk​
tumblr_inline_mtll0uCgky1rwcydl.gif

Klaus' eyebrows raised up at Esper's words... the little shit was calling him sweet. "Well Blonde... I hope you can beat the shit out of him, I might join you." Even though he didn't like Blonde at the moment... at least he didn't call Klaus sweet. He wondered how Esper could jump through those things like that without any problems, everything was new to him and for sure technology surpassed magic in this place.

3143144632_1_2_fxK34OYL.gif

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Mastermind." He looked back at the one named Esper and than back at Mastermind. "I know the feeling, dealing with a brother who likes to dagger you and causing you sleep for 100 years... only to bring you back to fix his mess, isn't life grand?"

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron

Klaus' eyebrows raised up at Esper's words... the little shit was calling him sweet. "Well Blonde... I hope you can beat the shit out of him, I might join you." Even though he didn't like Blonde at the moment... at least he didn't call Klaus sweet. He wondered how Esper could jump through those things like that without any problems, everything was new to him and for sure technology surpassed magic in this place.

"Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Mastermind." He looked back at the one named Esper and than back at Mastermind. "I know the feeling, dealing with a brother who likes to dagger you and causing you sleep for 100 years... only to bring you back to fix his mess, isn't life grand?"

"GODDAMMIT, YOU PORTAL HOPPING BASTARD!"

Cue Shizuo picking up a bed and throwing it straight for Esper's head. The rage cage that is Shizuo Heiwajima never calms down.

latest

set_star_wars_monopoly_rey__insert_300.jpg

This was very interesting, Rey thought. And, it could be threatening to her as well, though the tales told of the Rebellion were widely told... he did not seem to be of any planet she knew of. Her experience was limited though, so she would be civil to this person. At least, for now... he did not do or say anything that was a threat, after all.

"I'm afraid I do not know the answer to that," she responded, "the weapon just came to me. A chain of events found me in possession of Master Skywalker's jedi weapon, and I was in the process of..." she paused, remembering how tightly kept the secret of his location was. No more information, she would give, unless absolutely necessary.

"I was in the process of turning it over to the proper authority."

@Sir Ni!-ck @Cromartie Sarkissian @Krieg
tumblr_mnc1k2n14z1r9hc9jo1_500.gif

The Doctor raised an eyebrow. Being a man who survived by lying, he saw right through her. He knew from her clothes that she was no space traveller. Probably wouldn't even know which authority to turn it into. Besides, even if she did, she wouldn't have referred to Luke as 'Master Skywalker'.

"I am friend of Skywalker's astromech droid, Artoo-Detoo," he said to them before grinning and holding at out his hand to Rey and Roy. "I'm the Doctor, by the way, pleased to meet you both."

tumblr_mv6sekJLmn1qcvqsto6_250.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

"GODDAMMIT, YOU PORTAL HOPPING BASTARD!"

Cue Shizuo picking up a bed and throwing it straight for Esper's head. The rage cage that is Shizuo Heiwajima never calms down.

latest
tumblr_nwqsym3SWA1u3z5n7o8_100.png

"Oh, is that a present for me? Well... it would be rude to not deny the gift, but I also have a present for you too~!"

Esper opened up another rift that'll catch the thrown bed. In response, the same bed would be launched out of the portal, aiming for Shizuo and Klaus. Oh god...

tumblr_o1okcuUTou1v3qowuo1_100.png

"Same scenario here, except replace "brother" with another variant of yourself from another timeline and replace "causing you to sleep for 100 years" with yanking me over to his messes from timeline traveling."

Mastermind boredly yawned, visibly tired with all of the things happening.

JDabAXnb.jpg

Hmm? Why is there 2 of the same bad guy? the girl wondered. As Mastermind told them, it was still a bit confusing, but the girl gets it.

But still... why do I feel like this is reminding me of something???

"...what's an asshole?"

@The Great Detective @Hospes @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Prince Shattered Charming @Dorm folk​

900x900px-LL-3f431b6f_bane.gif

As evidence by the wary glares of a young, pretty woman with some makeshift quarterstaff fashioned out of steel beam, Bane acknowledged that was inherently an usually frightening sight. Standing well above six foot, towering with a massive form reflecting his merciless personality, the terrorist once was a force to be reckoned with. Indeed, he still carried himself with a certain aura of distrust, the radical revolutionary not keen on corrupt rulers and preferring bloodshed over diplomacy.

Alas, though, Bane had little motives outside of survival and the continuing of the League of Shadows within his veins. With his world mostly scorched, Talia having perished in the flames, the sole survivor reluctantly was on his own. In some ways, he felt like a failure, like a dog without it's master, lost and confused. Closing his eyes, Bane huffed, eventually succumbing to his rage. Lurching forwards, he pounded his right fist into a nearby wall, the steel bending as the ungodly behemoth forced a dent into the structure.

Fully aware of the deafening echo of such a movement, Bane paused, turning around to face the rest of the inhabitants of the Science Labs. Holding his arms out carelessly, he lightly chuckled underneath the confines of his mask. "Ah, apologies, strength and fury are one in the same, after all." he spoke gracefully, holding a showing amount of intelligence, or more accurately, the illusion of intelligence through superb oratory skills. "I am glad to see others turning to science for troubled times such as this. It shows that perhaps some of the other crew here are far less...unsavory than I previously imagined." Bane remarked with a hearty chuckle, clutching his hands to the firm straps of his ballistic vest.

Growing closer, he announced briefly, curiously.

"Have any of you found anything noteworthy, at all? Or perhaps seen anything, ah....suspicious?"

@Mari @Sir Ni!-ck @Cromartie Sarkissian @TheColourlessRainbow @Atomyk @Science Labs

• Love
Reactions: Mari

"Oh, is that a present for me? Well... it would be rude to not deny the gift, but I also have a present for you too~!"

Esper opened up another rift that'll catch the thrown bed. In response, the same bed would be launched out of the portal, aiming for Shizuo and Klaus. Oh god...

"Same scenario here, except replace "brother" with another variant of yourself from another timeline and replace "causing you to sleep for 100 years" with yanking me over to his messes from timeline traveling."

Let's do some math, folks, some simple math. What does one Shizuo's fist plus one thrown bed equal to? Come on, there's no stupid answers, anyone can answer!

"RRRAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!"

That's right! The equation equals two pieces of a bed flying straight for Esper's stupid head!

Let's do some math, folks, some simple math. What does one Shizuo's fist plus one thrown bed equal to? Come on, there's no stupid answers, anyone can answer!

"RRRAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!"

That's right! The equation equals two pieces of a bed flying straight for Esper's stupid head!

09932726e3122acbf6a64767ac0c9148.gif

Okay for the most part Klaus was okay with the taunting and annoying acts of Esper, but the bed coming his way... that was the last straw. Moving to the side, as the bed came his way, only to get angrier. He admired how strong and fearless Blonde was, he was impressed with the man. "You little brat... don't you ever try something like that again!" His face was contorting once again, ready to use his speed and stealth to knock Esper senseless.

tumblr_n0jtc6uWoW1s3zkl4o1_500.gif

Elijah nodded his head at Mastermind. "Well we have a lot in common, unfortunately it's not a good thing." Elijah just stared at Klaus and the others, if his brother wanted to get into a fight... than he would let him, this place would probably break down with Klaus' and the Blonde Male's anger... but who cares anymore. Going to the bed that wasn't broken, he sat down, fixing his tie and suit... waiting to see how this all ended.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron
maxresdefault.jpg

Bubba seemed to listen to the radio for the longest time, as the old timely tune played from the small box. However, he suddenly stopped. Almost like a machine being switched to a different setting, the portholes on Bubba's helmet suddenly flickered for a moment before turning back to that neutral yellow-orange color. Turning the small radio off and wedging it onto his backside, the behemoth rose from its seat and turned.

With that, Bubba walked past Dust and Fidget (roughly shoving them if they stood in his way) and stomped out of the Medical Labs, moaning and roaming through the Hallways and into the Science Lab

Having been the only two to witness Bubba up close, Bane and the Doctor were able to sense the approach of the Big Daddy by the distinct stomping noises and haunting moans ringing out through the walls. The airlock opened to reveal the gargantuan Big Daddy standing there, looking into the labs.

Bubba shambled into the room and began looking around for something again. He didn't communicate with anyone, and those who tried to step in his way were shoved aside like ragdolls.

@york @Mari @Sir Ni!-ck @Cromartie Sarkissian @TheColourlessRainbow @Atomyk @Krieg @Science Labs​

Of course, Applejack wouldn't have much time to herself in this place. Being bottled up in this claustrophobic vault with so many other people, it was only a matter of time. She was just thankful it was one of the quieter ones...it was an added bonus that she admired his choice attire. A stallion in that would fit right in at Appleloosa. As he approached, she took a brief pause from her music to tip her hat in a greeting.

"Howdy,"

@Crimson Spartan @TheColourlessRainbow @Hallways​
Six seemed to snap out of his almost trance like state when he hear Applejack greet him. He hadn't even noticed her at first due to the current situation. "Oh hello...how's it going....?" he asked stopping to greet her. For some reason he didn't seem all that bothered by seeing a talking pony... Then again it's not like a talking Deathclaw or something of that nature. There was something bugging him however and it was the reason why thi vault was made. What kind of sick experiment had Vault-Tec cooked up for the former inhabitants of this vault he wondered.

@Archmage Jeremiah @TheColourlessRainbow

Status
Not open for further replies.