Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dust & Fidget
@TheColourlessRainbow @Medical Lab

IHHrykR.png
bcU53rb.png

"Yaaaaah!!!" Uh oh, Fidget was already preparing to shoot off an immense pillar of electricity in a random direction... And this was when Ahrah spoke up "It's called the Way of The Flameless Light, Fidget! And, I don't believe it is wise to do what you're about to... Unlike the moonblood generator you hit with your lightning, this ship keeps us all afloat... And, we're surrounded by metal, which means... That lightning would not only endanger the ship, but, our own lives." welp... Looks like someone was bound to step in with some common sense. Dust just sighted.
g7idTQd.png

"Now Fidget... I know you're trying to help... But... Maaaybe electrocuting us all isn't the best way to do it... Now... Let's-..." The distinct thumping noise of Bubba shoving them aside and exiting them interrupted him for a moment... As he regained his composure, looking a bit puzzled, he opened his mouth to continue... Fidget interrupted him, again.
vjaze7Y.png

"Hmph... As if I needed YOUR help to get the ship moving again!..." She pouted, trailing off as the ship seemed to be running out of fuel "Well... Look at that! It's now or never! I must give the ship ALL THE ELECTRICITY POWER!!!" Fidget yelled, raising her hands as she sent a large shock of electricity towards the ship walls... And, conveniently enough, it was just then that ehy all felt themselves being thrown forwards in the middle of the jump, knocking both Dust and Fidget off balance as they both crashed to the floor... They both noticed two unfortunate inhabitants of the ship getting burned alive during a fire that seemed to have suddenly started aboard the ship... And hearing the announcement, they practically scrambled over each other to get upright, before heading towards the exit.
BFAp2s4.png
jfYih91.png

"Waaah! D-Did I do that?!" Fidget exclaimed, looking rather frightened... Dust, in the meanwhile, looked like he had taken the brunt of the fall, holding his head; looks like he had bumped into a rather tough metal box when he had fallen. "Agh... I don't know Fidget... But... We'd better get out of here before anything else!" Dust said, an urgent look in his eyes as he sort of grabbed Fidget with his free hand as they made their way towards an exit, with Fidget protesting the whole way, mumbling something inaudible over the chaos occurring... Though, both of them noticed that gnarly burn in the middle of Tali's chest, turning to one another, as if they were thinking the same thing... Before they entered the strange door of sorts in front of them, listening to the even stranger conversation between Sphard, and a man who claimed this vault was apparantly save from the Reapers... But, well, Sheperd claimed otherwise... The entire argument was a back and forth exchange really, before they were finally ushered in further towards the bunker, seeing someone named Cameron carrying off the injured Tali towards the "Stitch Lab'... And it sounded like they might be able to find out what happened to her through some sort of process... But first, the two stopped to soak things in.
KMFQCbn.png

"Uh... Did I start that fire with my lighting? And uh... Burn a hole through some... Woman's chest...?" Fidget asked in an uncertain, small voice... This actually caught Dust by surprise as he pondered this...
i9Cyal6.png
bcU53rb.png

"I... Don't know actually... Without the dust storm... Your lightning never reached so far... But... Then again... We weren't ever surrounded by metal before..." Dust said, he looked perplexed as to what might have happened... There was a bit of silence before Ahrah finally spoke up once more "I believe the ship took damage on it's own accord... And as for that girl... I believe you'll find your answers further in this building." Ahrah said; looks like he was keeping his advice brief, leaving a majority of the decisions to Dust, and Fidget.
WdnKQEn.png
uLVKwEm.png

"Well... The most obvious place to find out what happened to that woman... Is in the medical lab..." Dust said, rubbing his chin a little... He wasn't entirely sure, but, he figured Tali would be taken there... Fidget seemed a little unenthusiastic about this though... "Umm... You suuure we should go right now? I mean... I'm sure they'll be fiiine! And... ... I prooobably shouldn't be around if that waaaas my fault..." Fidget said, she sounded a little guilty really, even if it wasn't entirely certain it was actually her doing. Dust already began to head to the medical lab.
DBj1UIg.png
KMFQCbn.png

"I want to know for sure... If it makes you feel any better... You can stay behind..."
Dust said, he looked deep in thought as he continued forwards... And it seemed that Fidget followed him, despite being apprehensive about it. "W-Well... If you insist... I better come with you... It's sort of my job now... To follow you... Even if I don't want to..." she said quietly.
When Dust and Fidget entered the medical lab, low and behold, they met Bubba standing there again. The large tin can was seemingly looking around the office for something, not noticing them at first. So far, the old woman typing at the desk was preoccupied and didn't seem to mind Bubba being there for the time being.

Eventually, the big daddy turned and faced Dust and Fidget, now noticing them! Not doing anything more, the big daddy simply stared at the two creatures.

Bubba suddenly looked up as if he remembered something! Reaching one giant meaty arm back, Bubba was grabbing something that was still attached to his back. Some slightly annoying metal twangs later and Bubba produced a..

hqdefault.jpg

...a radio?

It looked like a very old radio, certainly some kind of ancient artifact when you put it next to all of the advanced tech on the Normandy. Bubba's portholes flashed a happy green color as it stared down at the small radio in its hand. Like a gentle giant, Bubba slowly placed the radio on a nearby surface (a desk or nightstand) and twisted one of the knobs by pushing it with its giant finger.

*kkkrttskktttttss*

Aw, it doesn't work?

A tune suddenly started to play quietly from the radio. Not loud enough to annoy the lady at the desk, but enough to make the giant Bubba stare with content. He seemed to completely forget Dust and Fidget were there, completely entranced by the music coming from the radio.

@york @TheColourlessRainbow

Ignoring the Master's comment about what she was the god of, Kofuku instead glanced to the shark and Shizuo, happy to have some comfort and queries about how she was. Major score in the attention part of it. "I hit my head," she responded to Sal in something like a whimper, seeming completely unbothered by the fact she was talking to a shark.

But as Shizuo lent a hand, helping to steady her and keep her from falling(which, she likely wasn't going to, unless it was for show. Glancing up to her new friend with tears, the god made an odd request. "Shizuo-kun, rub my ouchie?" she requested, almost pitifully. Yeah, no doubt she was seeking attention, now. When she was asked about what to do, though, the god seemed to mull this over. "Uhh... "

Shoot. What were the options again?

In regards to Shizuo's comment about gods, Kofuku yet again didn't comment, simply sniffling quietly. She could tell him... After she saw the Master's reaction. That was first up on the agenda.

@The Tactician @Lizzy @Sen @Gwazi Magnum @Whoever
Shizuo sighed before rubbing her head once again. Looked like he was the rubber of divine figures' heads now, "You're a needy one, aren't you? Like a cat wanting attention?" It wasn't meant to be an insult, given the almost affectionate tone given with it, but with how he worded it, it wouldn't be hard to twist it up.
Sal_%28shark_form%29_13.png

"I- I see... does it hurt?" the shark asked her. "Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. You can cal me Sal~ What's your name?" He was aware that this petite woman looked and sounded quite childish in his opinion. She reminded him of Princess Mikotsu, in a way. Though saying odd words like 'ouchies' of all things was rather amusing. He had to suppress a giggle.

@Hospes @The Tactician @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum
"... Sal, the talking dolphin. This day just keeps getting weird... Shizuo is my name."

@Sen @Hospes @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum

Sal_%28shark_form%29_13.png

"I- I see... does it hurt?" the shark asked her. "Oh, I forgot to introduce myself. You can cal me Sal~ What's your name?" He was aware that this petite woman looked and sounded quite childish in his opinion. She reminded him of Princess Mikotsu, in a way. Though saying odd words like 'ouchies' of all things was rather amusing. He had to suppress a giggle.

@Hospes @The Tactician @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum
Shizuo sighed before rubbing her head once again. Looked like he was the rubber of divine figures' heads now, "You're a needy one, aren't you? Like a cat wanting attention?" It wasn't meant to be an insult, given the almost affectionate tone given with it, but with how he worded it, it wouldn't be hard to twist it up.

"... Sal, the talking dolphin. This day just keeps getting weird... Shizuo is my name."

@Sen @Hospes @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum

tumblr_nsggaf4uF31tzmdvco3_500.gif

After a few long moments of having Shizuo pet her head, the young woman seemed to bounce back again, apparently cheering up to some extent. "Thank you, Shizuo-kun~" she purred, pleased with the affection she'd been provided with. Apparently, when it came to Shizuo's comment, she wasn't offended. Such comments weren't unusual, really. Besides, his tone gave him away, and that was that. Glancing to Sal yet again, the god just offered a smile, seemingly unbothered now that she'd gotten some attention. "It did, but it's better now."

In any case, at least the tear downpour had ceased.

The shark's query was rather simple, and the god had no quarrels with answering. "I'm Kofuku," she chimed in answer, pleasantly. Finally noting his form, Kofuku briefly thought back to the phantoms, but quickly shook it off. Hopefully Sal knew he'd be getting a hug at some point. There was no escaping the hugs.

@The Tactician @Lizzy @Sen @Gwazi Magnum @Whoever​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Chapter One: A Shelter in a Universe of Atomic Fallout

Currently on another world...

This Galaxy was large, and even as the Reapers smashed and burnt their way through the worlds and their timelines; they could only move so fast. This gave time for the movement of a small group.

"We have too move!" shouted a female voice.

"We have to gather all the relics that remain!" sharply replied a high toned voice, it sounded to be a small male child.

"We already have three of them; if we dont return the Reapers will surly find us." answered a new; and third voice.

"Then we hide! There, I've found a vault we can retreat too; come on." quickly replied the small child.

currently on Shepard's ship...

The Normandy's fuel was at its tipping point, the tanks have began to make foul noises; and the ship was still far from its landing point. This did not go unnoticed by either the passengers or the crew; with the cause to worry Edi's voice came over the ships intercom.

"This is Edi; any and all passengers and crew members prepare for the ship to hit emergency warp drive. Ship damage calculated to be 15.6%, areas of incoming damage unknown." stated Edi as you felt a hard push. The push would be able to knock over almost everyone; while at the least items flew from their positions. While the jump would scare some, it seemed Edi was correct about the ships damage. The Combat Information Center seemed to catch fire; burning Ruby and Yang alive. Engineering was the second to go; as its engines began to explode. The explosions caused rapid fires to spread. The final room was the captains room, which was completely in flames.

"Warp Drive successful; incoming landing." stated Edi as you all felt the very light tap of the Normandy's wheels hitting ground. However the light tap soon turned into thrashing as the wheels encountered more and much larger rocks. The thrashing only worsened; until finally the ship come to a quick and blunt stop. Causing many to fling from their positions.

"We've managed to stop. detecting previous signal only a mere 25 feet away." calmly spoke Edi over the intercom; shortly after stopping her sentence, Shepard's voice replaced Edi's.

"Okay; listen everyone. My crew members are looking for people who cant move or call out, if your well enough to move; follow the glowing trial of lights to the exit. We're going to go see if this place is truly a safe haven." as you began to walk out; or carried out, you would notice as you exited the Normandy that you all now stood in a narrow and dark cave. However, something else caught your attention; Tali seemed to be lifeless in Garrus's arms. It looked like her suit had been ripped open, and a snarly burn was placed on her chest. Hopefully the Sticher could discover more details. After seeing the lifeless Tali, you noticed a large gear shaped door at the end of the cave.

Vault_11_door.jpg

Looking to it, you would notice in the center read 11111(I couldn't get a picture what that number). Shepard signaled everyone to stay back, quickly pulling her gun from her side she approached the door slowly, and as she was within a few foot of it; the door made a horrific noise as it began to open.

and as it did, what was inside seemed to be a ton of people. But the man that stood in front of them all was a tall blond, the male seemed to be in his late teens; and was staring directly at Shepard.

54d5ea5c42e7ac614910e196_54da093c80ac28624903f1ca_320.jpg

"Welcome." was all he simply stated. Shepard immediately pointed her gun at the mans chest,

"What is this place?" asked Shepard, but her tone signaled that she demanded an answer; and a good one at that.

"Its a shelter for all those that seek refuge from the Reapers. Vault Tech has built walls capable of withstanding an attack from the Reapers."

"That's bullshit!" shouted Shepard.

"Nothing can stop them, especially not some dam walls!" continued Shepard; her gun still pointed at the mans chest.

"I promi-" started the man before Shepard cut him off.

"Listen here kid, nothing will stop them; and I wont let you lead people into your lie. I'm going to find proof; and when I do, I'm going to make sure these people find their way to safety." Sharply shot Shepard as she pushed passed the kid; which was sign for everyone to follow. As you entered the vault you noticed it was packed beyond its capabilities; the halls were packed with so many people you could Barely walk side by side with one person. As you all came to a large circle room, you noticed signs above each of the hallways. However before any of you could decide where to head off too, a man approached Garruss

latest

"Hey..if you need too; you can take her to my lab. I can do something called a Stitch; and you can see how this happened to her." offered Cameron; Garrus nodded and followed Cameron down the hallway with the sign reading Stitch lab.

It seemed you had these places to visit/interact with, The Infirmary, Overseer Office, Dorms, Medical Lab, Science Labs, Hallways, or you could stay and talk to someone amongest the Room. The Creature, Shepard, Legion, Edi, Arcade, Steve, Kaidan, and a few others.

Round will end on 2-3-2016!

~CAST LIST~
@TheColourlessRainbow as Codarus [Original Character]
@Atomyk as Steven Cortez [Mass Effect]
@Hospes as Hiyori Iki and Kofuku Ebisu [Noragami]
@Verite as Joseph "JoJo" Joestar and Lisa Lisa [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Kaykay as Haruka Kaminogi and Karasu [Noein]
@Bomb as Deemo and Little Girl [Deemo]
@The Silver Paladin as Emmeryn [Fire Emblem]
@Crow as Producer Kido and Hoshi Shouko [The Idolmaster]
@Prince Shattered Charming as Niklaus "Klaus" Mikaelson and Elijah Mikaelson [The Vampire Diaries/The Originals]
@CCC Kouhai as Sugar [OFF]
@Archmage Jeremiah as Applejack and Applebloom [My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic]
@Lizzy as Toboe [Wolf's Rain]
@Sen as Sal [Wadanohara and the Great Blue Sea]
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as Big Daddy [Bioshock]
@Gwazi Magnum as The Master [Doctor Who]
@C.T. as Qrow Branwen [RWBY]
@Jeremi as Skeletor [He-Man and the Masters of the Universe]
@The Tactician as Shizuo Heiwajima [Durarara!!]
@DapperDogman as Koro-Sensei [Assassination Classroom]
@Josh M as Starman/Thom Kallor [DC Comics]
@OrlandoBloomers as Boba Fett [Star Wars]
@BarrenThin as Gregory House [House]
@Sir Ni!-ck as The Tenth Doctor [Doctor Who]
@Raven as Ezekiel Jones [The Librarians] and Deathstroke/Slade Wilson [DC Comics]
@Crimson Spartan as Courier Six [Fallout]
@The Great Detective as Esper and Mastermind [Elsword]
@york as Dust and Fidget [Dust: An Elysian Tail]
@Mari as Rey [Star Wars]
@Librarian Goat as Asriel Dreemurr [Undertale]
@DBZ7 as Jonathan Joestar and Johnny Joestar [JoJo's Bizarre Adventure]
@Schnee Corp Lawyer as Deadpool [Marvel Comics]
@Krieg as Bane [Nolanverse Batman]
@Hazel-rah as Jeen [Super Mario RPG (AU)]
@Gibbons as Sogiita Gunha [Raildex]
@IntrusivePenDesperateSword as "Manly" Dan Corduroy [Gravity Falls]
@Kakarot! as Broly [Dragon Ball]
@Cromartie Sarkissian as Roy Harper.

He had a shot... Even with Bubba moving that damn Esper Six still had a shot.... Then everything went to shit before he could take it. He had been flung from where he stood causing him to crash into the nearest wall. Surprisingly however Six had only dropped to a knee and managed to get his bearings quickly as he got back up. "D-Damn that hurt." he remarked picking his hat up off the ground since it had been knocked off when he was flung into a wall. He also retrieved the revolver he had earlier before returning it to it's holster. He composed himself and had followed the others out of the ship.

Something about all of this seemed familiar.

Following Shepard he was distracted and at first didn't notice Garrus and Tali because something else caught the Courier's attention. "A....Vault...." he spoke staring as the door had opened and the confrontation had begun between the blonde man and Shepard. A vault!?! that could only mean..... Six glanced down upon finally realizing he's back in his world.... Well what he could only assume was his world. He did wonder just where they were in this world however as this clearly wasn't the Mojave Wasteland.

Slowly Six made his way into the hallways. He wasn't sure of where he wanted to go but he knew he had to find something on this vault. He didn't really trust this vault at all as his last few encounters with vaults weren't so good.

@TheColourlessRainbow @Whoever Else Wants To Tag Along

093.png

Shizuo placed a steadying hand on Kofuku's arm, hopefully enough to keep her from falling again, "You okay there, Kofu-chan?" It looked like they were stuck in this 'safe place' for awhile, and Shizuo wasnt exactly sure of what to do here. He looked around with a bored expression as he waited for his friend to steady herself once again, "Any idea what we should do...?"

Guess Shizuo is open to anyone wanting to talk to him.

"Why does every other guy here think they're some sort of God? Pretty egotistical if you ask me."

@The Great Detective @Hospes @Gwazi Magnum @TheColourlessRainbow

Ignoring the Master's comment about what she was the god of, Kofuku instead glanced to the shark and Shizuo, happy to have some comfort and queries about how she was. Major score in the attention part of it. "I hit my head," she responded to Sal in something like a whimper, seeming completely unbothered by the fact she was talking to a shark.

But as Shizuo lent a hand, helping to steady her and keep her from falling(which, she likely wasn't going to, unless it was for show. Glancing up to her new friend with tears, the god made an odd request. "Shizuo-kun, rub my ouchie?" she requested, almost pitifully. Yeah, no doubt she was seeking attention, now. When she was asked about what to do, though, the god seemed to mull this over. "Uhh... "

Shoot. What were the options again?

In regards to Shizuo's comment about gods, Kofuku yet again didn't comment, simply sniffling quietly. She could tell him... After she saw the Master's reaction. That was first up on the agenda.

@The Tactician @Lizzy @Sen @Gwazi Magnum @Whoever
With Esper going off to the Science Lab as well, Mastermind had the feeling he should follow him to ensure that nothing would go wrong. However, the Tracer would notice something going on with some that he became familiar with back on the ship.

"Is everything alright here?"

Mastermind felt the need to ask, his cute little drone that looked like a cubical cat looming over Kofuku.

@The Tactician @Hospes @Gwazi Magnum @Sen @Lizzy @TheColourlessRainbow

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
With Esper going off to the Science Lab as well, Mastermind had the feeling he should follow him to ensure that nothing would go wrong. However, the Tracer would notice something going on with some that he became familiar with back on the ship.

Mastermind felt the need to ask, his cute little drone that looked like a cubical cat looming over Kofuku.

Now that Kofuku seemed to be okay, Shizuo began to drop his smile as others gathered around them, "Idiot here hurt her head, and she wanted me to pet it. Don't ask why."

Now that Kofuku seemed to be okay, Shizuo began to drop his smile as others gathered around them, "Idiot here hurt her head, and she wanted me to pet it. Don't ask why."

Rainbow-Unicorn-5608663_100_100.png

"Everything's fine~" Kofuku assured, seeming to be back to her typical self once more. And that darn adorable cat drone had her attention again. "How do you make these, anyways?" she asked in awe, curiously poking the drone. However, Shizuo's comment seemed to grab her attention, and she.. Laughed, starting to playfully pat him on the shoulder as he continued to pet her.

tumblr_n1gvf351db1qhmi59o1_500.gif

"I'm not an idiot, silly~ I'm a god!"

@The Tactician @Lizzy @The Great Detective @Sen @Gwazi Magnum @Whoever​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
Rainbow-Unicorn-5608663_100_100.png

"Everything's fine~" Kofuku assured, seeming to be back to her typical self once more. And that darn adorable cat drone had her attention again. "How do you make these, anyways?" she asked in awe, curiously poking the drone. However, Shizuo's comment seemed to grab her attention, and she.. Laughed, starting to playfully pat him on the shoulder as he continued to pet her.

tumblr_n1gvf351db1qhmi59o1_500.gif

"I'm not an idiot, silly~ I'm a god!"

@The Tactician @Lizzy @The Great Detective @Sen @Gwazi Magnum @Whoever​
tumblr_static_atmsym1af5s0k4cw0koog0sko.png

"Hmph," Was all that Shizuo had to say to that. For a moment, he stared at Add's cat-like drone for a few moments, trying to understand what exactly it was. Probably something that would go over my head... Pushing it to the back of his mind, he looked to the signs that pointed to the Dorms, "Once you're ready, I say we move on and actually explore this place..."

@Lizzy @The Great Detective @Sen @Gwazi Magnum @york @Atomyk @TheColourlessRainbow @Whoever is in charge of the Dorms area

"Hmph," Was all that Shizuo had to say to that. For a moment, he stared at Add's cat-like drone for a few moments, trying to understand what exactly it was. Probably something that would go over my head... Pushing it to the back of his mind, he looked to the signs that pointed to the Dorms, "Once you're ready, I say we move on and actually explore this place..."

@Lizzy @The Great Detective @Sen @Gwazi Magnum @york @Atomyk @TheColourlessRainbow @Whoever is in charge of the Dorms area

Hopefully that wasn't disbelief. If nobody believed in her, she had no shrine here, and she was getting no jobs... Well, let's just say that that would be bad for the Regalia-lacking god. Really bad, really fast. But naturally, Kofuku- now looking a bit more serious -tried hard not to think about that. There were other things to worry about that were just as important as- or, well, almost as important as -her wellbeing. Almost. So at Shizuo's suggestion that they move on, the god gave a small nod, silently showing her approval of the idea.

Slowly, her eyes shifted to the others, and she tilted her head. "Toboe-chan, Saly, Mastermind.. Would you like to come with~?" she asked, knowing the Master had already stated his plans to go elsewhere.

@The Great Detective @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Dorm folk or something​

Hopefully that wasn't disbelief. If nobody believed in her, she had no shrine here, and she was getting no jobs... Well, let's just say that that would be bad for the Regalia-lacking god. Really bad, really fast. But naturally, Kofuku- now looking a bit more serious -tried hard not to think about that. There were other things to worry about that were just as important as- or, well, almost as important as -her wellbeing. Almost. So at Shizuo's suggestion that they move on, the god gave a small nod, silently showing her approval of the idea.

Slowly, her eyes shifted to the others, and she tilted her head. "Toboe-chan, Saly, Mastermind.. Would you like to come with~?" she asked, knowing the Master had already stated his plans to go elsewhere.

@The Great Detective @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Dorm folk or something​
Noticing that she was suddenly more serious, Shizuo cocked a brow in confusion. Had he missed something important? Oh wait, didn't she say she was something important?

"So, you're a goddess or something?"

He had a shot... Even with Bubba moving that damn Esper Six still had a shot.... Then everything went to shit before he could take it. He had been flung from where he stood causing him to crash into the nearest wall. Surprisingly however Six had only dropped to a knee and managed to get his bearings quickly as he got back up. "D-Damn that hurt." he remarked picking his hat up off the ground since it had been knocked off when he was flung into a wall. He also retrieved the revolver he had earlier before returning it to it's holster. He composed himself and had followed the others out of the ship.

Something about all of this seemed familiar.

Following Shepard he was distracted and at first didn't notice Garrus and Tali because something else caught the Courier's attention. "A....Vault...." he spoke staring as the door had opened and the confrontation had begun between the blonde man and Shepard. A vault!?! that could only mean..... Six glanced down upon finally realizing he's back in his world.... Well what he could only assume was his world. He did wonder just where they were in this world however as this clearly wasn't the Mojave Wasteland.

Slowly Six made his way into the hallways. He wasn't sure of where he wanted to go but he knew he had to find something on this vault. He didn't really trust this vault at all as his last few encounters with vaults weren't so good.

@TheColourlessRainbow @Whoever Else Wants To Tag Along

Of course, Applejack wouldn't have much time to herself in this place. Being bottled up in this claustrophobic vault with so many other people, it was only a matter of time. She was just thankful it was one of the quieter ones...it was an added bonus that she admired his choice attire. A stallion in that would fit right in at Appleloosa. As he approached, she took a brief pause from her music to tip her hat in a greeting.

"Howdy,"

@Crimson Spartan @TheColourlessRainbow @Hallways​

The girl decided to go to the dorms.

"Deemo, let's go!"

And Deemo followed along with her to the dorms. There they found the hugger and the others.

G2DkNOTb.jpg

"Hi..." the girl said, being cautious of the Esper. At least it isn't the Masked Lady...

@The Great Detective @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Hospes @Dorm​

Noticing that she was suddenly more serious, Shizuo cocked a brow in confusion. Had he missed something important? Oh wait, didn't she say she was something important?

"So, you're a goddess or something?"
The girl decided to go to the dorms.

"Deemo, let's go!"

And Deemo followed along with her to the dorms. There they found the hugger and the others.

G2DkNOTb.jpg

"Hi..." the girl said, being cautious of the Esper. At least it isn't the Masked Lady...

55364755da9cb1d43b6d4f701b8d5583.png

So, Shizuo believed her after all - or he was just being polite or trying to make conversation. Regardless, Kofuku gave a small nod, placing a hand on her waist. "Just 'god' is fine," she hummed. "But yes, I'm a god," she added, matter-of-factly. Perhaps she could be more serious than she let on... And much more threatening. "You aren't likely to remember that, though." Not unless I get some jobs.. Fast.

In addition, the god threw Little Girl a smile. "Hi!"

Deadpool was there. It was really unimpressive, and nobody even noticed him arriving.

Dick.

He shook his head free of the post teleport heebie jeebies and looked around. "Ok. So. Reapers. Wasteland planet. Not the first thing I figured we'd be saving but hey, not like multiversal war is my forte so sure!" He cracked his knuckles and started for the door, but he paused halfway there, a frown creased in his mask as he noticed someone else collapsed on the floor nearby.

....Oooooooh, he knew that guy! Which meant those two charred corpses were....

Oh.

"Hrrm" he turned on his heel and walked over to Qrow, rubbing his chin thoughtfully. "...I could just take gunswoscythe... Nah, not much a point when they haven't shown us how you use it yet. Well, best way for me to see it then is for you to not lie here in a ball of collapsed sadness! So stop that."

*Silence*

"Well that didn't work. PLAN B." he declared, before he reached into one of his various pouches and pulled out a pair of sunglasses and a pen(?)

t8vldvJ.png

He crouched over Qrow and smacked him in the face a few times "Oi, wakey wakey, we have a dead wasteland to save dammit!" When qrow finally started to come to, Deadpool grinned under his mask and held the pen up an inch from his face.

"Saaaaaay cheese!"

*FLASH*

He tossed the pen back into his pocket and heaved Qrow back up to his feet, dusting off his shoulders as he talked. "Those two weren't your nieces. They were assassins sent to kill you who were really into cosplay. Oh, and I'm deadpool, and you're my best friend."

Now, some of you might be wondering how in the hell Deadpool got that pen.

iYtpOt9.jpg

Hrmm.

qHMqm33.png

hX4eGaq.png

QK3AWMZ.png

4X1et2K.png

Perfect

@C.T.

So, Shizuo believed her after all - or he was just being polite or trying to make conversation. Regardless, Kofuku gave a small nod, placing a hand on her waist. "Just 'god' is fine," she hummed. "But yes, I'm a god," she added, matter-of-factly. Perhaps she could be more serious than she let on... And much more threatening. "You aren't likely to remember that, though." Not unless I get some jobs.. Fast.

oP6CwiHb.jpg

"Hi." the girl responded back. But then catching on the previous conversation...

"You're a god? Like a real one?"

tumblr_m3w2x6YkWB1qc2r5c.png

"..."

Did she really think he would forget about her, as soon as they had met? Just like that? Sorry, but I don't plan to, kid... Not after nearly forgetting... He missed Ridley, he really did, but for some reason, it was a struggle to remember her some days. It was awful of him to have lost some many details of her, after having wanted people to be close with for so long. Sure, he had Vorona, Tom, his brother, Shinra, Celty, Old Man House, Akane, and more but even forgetting just one person who was close to him...

"Don't worry, Kofu-chan, I won't forget you or that you're a god. I'll make sure of it."

[BCOLOR=transparent]Dan's large hand firmly grabbed that of the goat man, as he leaned in over the table. Internally he was giving himself a pep-talk, most of which consisted of chanting "Man" over and over. "Let's go!" As he noticed a small crowd gathering around, his smile widened. Four people, each as randomly selected as everyone else in the room. One even proposed to fight the winner. Now he had a crowd, let's give them what they want: a game of arm wrestling. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]That was, before the ship started speeding up, with the following turbulence. Dan was during the first caught flying into a control panel, dealing massive damage to it. Heavy as he was, the ship shaking was merely enough to get him flailing on the floor. Once it all had stopped and the ship landed, he rose up, rubbing the back of his head. It didn't hurt or anything, he wasn't that weak, the shaking simply scrambled his head a little. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Seeing as the captain of the spaceship walked outside, Dan boldly followed. If this place wasn't safe, then the captain wouldn't lead them there, right? Seeing the vault door gave him a strong desire to punch it open, even though it seemed people got it up on their own. He turned to Asgore, who was asking whether they should find a table inside to continue the battle, to which Dan nodded.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Just like the spaceship, the vault amazed him, despite struggling to get around due to the dense crowd. The people in it were as varied as on the ship, or at least to Dan anyways. Whether or not the vault could hold a reaper attack was not something he wanted to think about, he was rather pointing all his focus towards finding a proper, durable table. Pushing his way through the crowd, he kept yelling for the position of a table, before halting when noticing the direction signs. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Dorms. That's where people sleep and the like. There has to be some tables there. He called for the group behind him, telling them they were going to the dorms.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]@librarianGoat @Raven @Prince Shattered Charming @TheColourlessRainbow[/BCOLOR]
tumblr_inline_o1lobcqNEZ1tilllc_500.gif

Klaus followed the small group of guys to the Dorms, not caring if others were in there sleeping or not... they would not dare mess with him. While he waited for Red and Horn to get to wrestling, he noticed more people starting to show up. A girl with bright pink hair, her happiness was something new for Klaus to witness... since most people he knew were never this happy. There was a blonde man and than a few other people around them. The dorms were starting to get full now, but whatever.

Putting up his arm to signal to Red and Horn that he would be over next to the other group, he jumped behind the pink haired girl. Walking in front of her, he gave a small smirk. "Hello Love, you're rather... energetic if I might say." He nodded his head towards the others around as well. "Haven't seen any of you yet, it's a pleasure to meet such interesting faces and creatures."

tumblr_nfllomDMzA1rjn473o1_500.gif

Elijah was pleased to see his brother playing nice for a change, maybe this new dimension changed his attitude for the better. Not wanting to seem like a standoff individual, he walked over to the little girl and her friend. "If I might ask... what is your friend?" Elijah had never seen something like the creature standing next to the girl, a long black figure. "Is he your shadow... are you a witch?" He gave a small smile, not wanting to frighten the girl with his words in the slightest.

@Librarian Goat @Raven @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Bomb @The Great Detective @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Hospes @Dorm People

oP6CwiHb.jpg

"Hi." the girl responded back. But then catching on the previous conversation...

"You're a god? Like a real one?"

tumblr_m3w2x6YkWB1qc2r5c.png

"..."

Did she really think he would forget about her, as soon as they had met? Just like that? Sorry, but I don't plan to, kid... Not after nearly forgetting... He missed Ridley, he really did, but for some reason, it was a struggle to remember her some days. It was awful of him to have lost some many details of her, after having wanted people to be close with for so long. Sure, he had Vorona, Tom, his brother, Shinra, Celty, Old Man House, Akane, and more but even forgetting just one person who was close to him...

"Don't worry, Kofu-chan, I won't forget you or that you're a god. I'll make sure of it."

tumblr_inline_nkvkf9bByD1rd713o.jpg

Once again shifting demeanors, possibly for the child's sake, Kofuku seemed to become slightly more lighthearted in the discussion. "I'm the real deal~ The toughest god in the world!" she remarked in confirmation, throwing little girl a wink. "So if you've got anything you want taken care of, ask away!" She desperately needed something to do. Any job, whatever it may be.

On the other hand, Shizuo's words made her pause, her head turning to look at him. For a few moments, she just stared in silence with something like awe, as though contemplating the words.

tumblr_n02v0ixo1c1rv4a09o2_250.gif

"..You don't understand. With no wishes to fulfill since those creatures attacked, and no worshipers or shrines, I've become weak. Obscure. Wishes are what give us gods power and let us exist," she explained, solemnly. "Without wishes, gods become weakened and lesser-known, unable to even stay in people's memories."

@The Great Detective @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Prince Shattered Charming @Dorm folk or something​

Broly was busy making an ass out of himself, shoving aside any refugees who got too close to him. Which given how powerful Broly was, a 'shove' meant being scooped off one's feet and flung against the nearest wall. Which is why Broly tensed up as he could hear that brat murmuring behind his back. He didn't want to be de-powered again due to that brat's influence so Broly quickly started to get some distance between them only to stop as Karasu stood in his path.

Glancing down at the white haired man, Broly scoffed.

dragon-ball_00418126_thumb.png

"Cool it? You want me to tell these people lies? Hah, and I'm accused of being the bad guy! They're nothing more than weaklings that didn't have the power to defend their homes from the likes of these Reapers. Now? They're free to sit and wallow in that weakness as much as they want! That said, their's plenty to gain from what I say! They can learn to accept that they've lost everything, and they'll never get it back due to their own failure, hehehehehe..."

Having a feeling Karasu wouldn't exactly appreciate his choice of words, Broly's aura flared around his body. Mainly as a show of force in case this man had something more to him than simply protecting that girl if the situation called for it. Jabbing a finger in Karasu's direction, Broly decided he'd try and get something out of this conversation beyond his own amusement.

"You watch over that girl so vigilantly. So you must know something about that ability of hers right? The one she used to lower my power against my will. Tell me how she did it." It sounded more like a demand than a request and that was exactly how Broly wanted it to sound.

@Kaykay @Verite @Jeremi

"It's true, they were too weak, and now they're paying the price. But I'm not telling you to tell them lies. I'm telling you to shut up."

Unfazed by Broly's aura, Karasu simply continued to stare him down. He didn't feel intimidated nor obligated to answer Broly, but aside from occupying him with talking he wasn't sure how to convince him to shut up. Violence against an unknown foe would be a last resort.

"I can't explain it. But I do know this: She is the Dragon Torque. And that is something you do not want to fight against."

@Kakarot! @whoever​

Status
Not open for further replies.