Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Master once again took a more observing role for a bit watching the group at work before chiming in once more "Ah! So you need a cult basically! Those are rather easy to make, especially in hard times like these" seemingly directed at Kofoku but was also being in a more general out loud manner. "Any who... You guys all going to the dorms? What do you expect to find there?".

@Librarian Goat @Raven @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Bomb @The Great Detective @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Prince Shattered Charming @Hospes @I'm just here until I move till the Lab​

tumblr_inline_nkvkf9bByD1rd713o.jpg

Once again shifting demeanors, possibly for the child's sake, Kofuku seemed to become slightly more lighthearted in the discussion. "I'm the real deal~ The toughest god in the world!" she remarked in confirmation, throwing little girl a wink. "So if you've got anything you want taken care of, ask away!" She desperately needed something to do. Any job, whatever it may be.

On the other hand, Shizuo's words made her pause, her head turning to look at him. For a few moments, she just stared in silence with something like awe, as though contemplating the words.

tumblr_n02v0ixo1c1rv4a09o2_250.gif

"..You don't understand. With no wishes to fulfill since those creatures attacked, and no worshipers or shrines, I've become weak. Obscure. Wishes are what give us gods power and let us exist," she explained, solemnly. "Without wishes, gods become weakened and lesser-known, unable to even stay in people's memories."

@The Great Detective @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Prince Shattered Charming @Dorm folk or something​
tumblr_m3w37tXMSv1qc2r5c.png

"Wishes, huh...? That's what you need...?"

That wasn't hard then. Not at his level at least. The problem was an easy one to solve, and it was one he didn't have to use violence for.

"Then... I want to wish for you to stick around. My wish is for everyone to remember you and to ask for you help. I don't want to lose another one of my friends, so I'll make sure that everyone knows who you are and how great you are."

giphy.gif

Screams, fires, explosions

For Bane, it all became a blur of light, the painkillers being pumped through the small tubes of his specially-designed gas mask, his body built to absolute sheer strength driving him forwards. He could feel his hands clench into tighten fists, the educated brute punching the metallic walls of the Normandy, venting his absolute rage. Panting wearily, hearing the robotic clattering of the ship's artificial intelligence, Bane idly watched as two teenagers burned to death before him. Stunned, the anarchist could do nothing for them, the fire rising far too quickly for him to rush in.

Grunting loudly to himself, feeling medical strollers and odd machinery crashed against him, the mercenary holding onto a band of loose wires, Bane roughly pushed the heavy junk off of his slightly wounded form. Feeling himself cut in the right arm, the unbelievably furious behemoth rushed out of the burning and crashed ship of the Normandy. Paying little mind to those around him, only catching brief sight of Tali's lifeless corpse, the strategist could only feel more and more resentment grow against Commander Shepherd.

Among one of the last to enter the strangely-numbered vault, taking a good look at the irradiated and dead skies, the revolutionary pushed his way through this steel, underground prison. With his eerie breathing beginning to calm itself, Bane slowly strutted himself down the main Hallway, passing by Commander Shepherd with a sense of pride and uppermost confidence in himself. Pausing in his stroll, cracking his neck, the man rasped out, looking at a few within the hallway.

"Three sisters...."

"Three sisters dead, two by the fire, another by foul intentions...all in mere minutes." he spoke blankly, raising his arms out, his head bopping slightly with each powerful step. "Commander, Commander, I fear you are losing a grip. Day after day, we flee in the shadows of the universe, Commander...but the shadows are betraying you." the giant forewarned, having dealt with a scenario like this before. If control is not established, if some assurance of safety isn't established, mutiny and distrust will brew. Stopping himself mere inches away from the captain, he gleamed down, the masked man finishing his forewarning.

"I will wonder what will break first if this keeps up, ha, you...or the crew that hails you."

With a soft chuckle, Bane slowly turned around, showing no confidence in their supposed leader. A man of overwhelming hubris, Bane headed towards the Science Labs carefully and slowly. He figured that surely there was something of use within, something to get this ship operational once again. IF not, any hope of getting off this scorched rock would be gone. Taking into account those that arrive, Bane follows suite, keeping mostly to himself, eyeing the environment intently.

@TheColourlessRainbow @Mari @Cromartie Sarkissian @Science Labs

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari

"Well that didn't work. PLAN B." he declared, before he reached into one of his various pouches and pulled out a pair of sunglasses and a pen(?)

t8vldvJ.png

He crouched over Qrow and smacked him in the face a few times "Oi, wakey wakey, we have a dead wasteland to save dammit!" When qrow finally started to come to, Deadpool grinned under his mask and held the pen up an inch from his face.​
"...Huh? If...if it's a dead wasteland, it's already beyond saving." Qrow slurred, eyes flicking open...and then widening when the pen was shoved in his face.​

"Saaaaaay cheese!"

*FLASH*

He tossed the pen back into his pocket and heaved Qrow back up to his feet, dusting off his shoulders as he talked. "Those two weren't your nieces. They were assassins sent to kill you who were really into cosplay. Oh, and I'm deadpool, and you're my best friend."
"...Right then." Qrow cringed, hand rising to his forehead as he rubbed his temples. "Ugh. Feels like someone pierced a javelin into my skull. Assassins tryin to kill little ole me, huh? I'm flattered." He reached for his flask, taking a sip. "The piss poor outfits, the eyepatch, the robot arm..." Qrow's eyebrows shot up. "THE ROBOT ARM! That has to be it...did Ironwood finally snap and put a hit on me? Oh Jimmy. Jim-Jam. You done screwed up now. I remember what you said. Reapers must have gotten to ya."

tumblr_nyymzucfvO1tmthnoo2_1280.png

tumblr_nyymzucfvO1tmthnoo1_1280.png

"I gotta-wait huh??"

"Oh, and I'm deadpool, and you're my best friend."
"Oh yeeeeeeeeeeeah, Deadpool. I remember, yeah. Been too damn long."

wGC46g3.jpg

"How ya been? Aside from ya know, the death and rampant destruction. Damn Reapers."

@Schnee Corp Lawyer

The Master once again took a more observing role for a bit watching the group at work before chiming in once more "Ah! So you need a cult basically! Those are rather easy to make, especially in hard times like these" seemingly directed at Kofoku but was also being in a more general out loud manner. "Any who... You guys all going to the dorms? What do you expect to find there?".

@Librarian Goat @Raven @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Bomb @The Great Detective @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Prince Shattered Charming @Hospes @I'm just here until I move till the Lab​
tumblr_m3k2f5AsoW1qax2xho2_500.gif

Klaus turned to the rather loud male... why was he so loud and obnoxious. "No one is joining a cult, you shouldn't have to make one if you gain loyalty by showing respect and worthiness." He listened to the pink haired girl speak of wishes and how that was the only way gods could be remembered. "Wishes and Faith are the things that keep Gods around... Faith comes from the Gods as well, so keep faith love and you shall never disappear."
@Librarian Goat @Raven @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Bomb @The Great Detective @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Hospes @Dorm People

Now that Kofuku seemed to be okay, Shizuo began to drop his smile as others gathered around them, "Idiot here hurt her head, and she wanted me to pet it. Don't ask why."
Rainbow-Unicorn-5608663_100_100.png

"Everything's fine~" Kofuku assured, seeming to be back to her typical self once more. And that darn adorable cat drone had her attention again. "How do you make these, anyways?" she asked in awe, curiously poking the drone. However, Shizuo's comment seemed to grab her attention, and she.. Laughed, starting to playfully pat him on the shoulder as he continued to pet her.

tumblr_n1gvf351db1qhmi59o1_500.gif

"I'm not an idiot, silly~ I'm a god!"

@The Tactician @Lizzy @The Great Detective @Sen @Gwazi Magnum @Whoever​
tumblr_static_atmsym1af5s0k4cw0koog0sko.png

"Hmph," Was all that Shizuo had to say to that. For a moment, he stared at Add's cat-like drone for a few moments, trying to understand what exactly it was. Probably something that would go over my head... Pushing it to the back of his mind, he looked to the signs that pointed to the Dorms, "Once you're ready, I say we move on and actually explore this place..."

@Lizzy @The Great Detective @Sen @Gwazi Magnum @york @Atomyk @TheColourlessRainbow @Whoever is in charge of the Dorms area

Hopefully that wasn't disbelief. If nobody believed in her, she had no shrine here, and she was getting no jobs... Well, let's just say that that would be bad for the Regalia-lacking god. Really bad, really fast. But naturally, Kofuku- now looking a bit more serious -tried hard not to think about that. There were other things to worry about that were just as important as- or, well, almost as important as -her wellbeing. Almost. So at Shizuo's suggestion that they move on, the god gave a small nod, silently showing her approval of the idea.

Slowly, her eyes shifted to the others, and she tilted her head. "Toboe-chan, Saly, Mastermind.. Would you like to come with~?" she asked, knowing the Master had already stated his plans to go elsewhere.

@The Great Detective @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Dorm folk or something​
Noticing that she was suddenly more serious, Shizuo cocked a brow in confusion. Had he missed something important? Oh wait, didn't she say she was something important?

"So, you're a goddess or something?"
The girl decided to go to the dorms.

"Deemo, let's go!"

And Deemo followed along with her to the dorms. There they found the hugger and the others.

G2DkNOTb.jpg

"Hi..." the girl said, being cautious of the Esper. At least it isn't the Masked Lady...

@The Great Detective @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Hospes @Dorm​
55364755da9cb1d43b6d4f701b8d5583.png

So, Shizuo believed her after all - or he was just being polite or trying to make conversation. Regardless, Kofuku gave a small nod, placing a hand on her waist. "Just 'god' is fine," she hummed. "But yes, I'm a god," she added, matter-of-factly. Perhaps she could be more serious than she let on... And much more threatening. "You aren't likely to remember that, though." Not unless I get some jobs.. Fast.

In addition, the god threw Little Girl a smile. "Hi!"

@The Great Detective @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Dorm folk or something​
oP6CwiHb.jpg

"Hi." the girl responded back. But then catching on the previous conversation...

"You're a god? Like a real one?"

@The Great Detective @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Hospes @Dorm​
tumblr_m3w2x6YkWB1qc2r5c.png

"..."

Did she really think he would forget about her, as soon as they had met? Just like that? Sorry, but I don't plan to, kid... Not after nearly forgetting... He missed Ridley, he really did, but for some reason, it was a struggle to remember her some days. It was awful of him to have lost some many details of her, after having wanted people to be close with for so long. Sure, he had Vorona, Tom, his brother, Shinra, Celty, Old Man House, Akane, and more but even forgetting just one person who was close to him...

"Don't worry, Kofu-chan, I won't forget you or that you're a god. I'll make sure of it."

Once again shifting demeanors, possibly for the child's sake, Kofuku seemed to become slightly more lighthearted in the discussion. "I'm the real deal~ The toughest god in the world!" she remarked in confirmation, throwing little girl a wink. "So if you've got anything you want taken care of, ask away!" She desperately needed something to do. Any job, whatever it may be.

On the other hand, Shizuo's words made her pause, her head turning to look at him. For a few moments, she just stared in silence with something like awe, as though contemplating the words.

"..You don't understand. With no wishes to fulfill since those creatures attacked, and no worshipers or shrines, I've become weak. Obscure. Wishes are what give us gods power and let us exist," she explained, solemnly. "Without wishes, gods become weakened and lesser-known, unable to even stay in people's memories."

@The Great Detective @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Prince Shattered Charming @Dorm folk or something​

tumblr_o1fd5owCB41v3qowuo8_100.png

"As much as I was no believer in the occult and the likes before this little stop to this place, you're quite the exception, Kofuku. Not being as tedious and annoying as the priestesses back where I come from."

Mastermind thought about on what the goddess had been worrying about, that she would be eventually forgotten about. However, a slight... workaround was something that the mechanic wanted to test out.

tumblr_o1246y3K191v3qowuo6_100.png

"... well, I'm curious on how to workaround the possibilities of forgotten memories revolving around you. Unless there is something that I am overlooking, I suppose a collection of data shall suffice," as he said this, Mastermind gave a small glance over to his cat-like drone,"Apocalypse, begin recording data specifically towards Kofuku. File the recorded data away into long-term storage."

c0116832_5405bbab55c5c.png

"Nyaaaa~!"
[New Script Initialized; Recording observational data 'KOFUKU' into long-term storage]

A small text box appeared on the small drone that was apparently named Apocalypse, and of course, it gave an autotuned "meow" due to it's resemblance of a cat.

tumblr_o1okcuUTou1v3qowuo7_100.png

"Oh, and don't worry that Esper's gone off to do whatever. I've sent a few drones to follow him to the Science Lab. So consider the fact that I'll be tagging along with you all."

@Hospes @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Prince Shattered Charming @Dorm folk or something​

Klaus turned to the rather loud male... why was he so loud and obnoxious. "No one is joining a cult, you shouldn't have to make one if you gain loyalty by showing respect and worthiness." He listened to the pink haired girl speak of wishes and how that was the only way gods could be remembered. "Wishes and Faith are the things that keep Gods around... Faith comes from the Gods as well, so keep faith love and you shall never disappear."
@Librarian Goat @Raven @IntrusivePenDesperateSword @Bomb @The Great Detective @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Hospes @Dorm People
"Well, if her hugs are anything to go by... Love is pretty easy to get from her."

"As much as I was no believer in the occult and the likes before this little stop to this place, you're quite the exception, Kofuku. Not being as tedious and annoying as the priestesses back where I come from."

Mastermind thought about on what the goddess had been worrying about, that she would be eventually forgotten about. However, a slight... workaround was something that the mechanic wanted to test out.

"... well, I'm curious on how to workaround the possibilities of forgotten memories revolving around you. Unless there is something that I am overlooking, I suppose a collection of data shall suffice," as he said this, Mastermind gave a small glance over to his cat-like drone,"Apocalypse, begin recording data specifically towards Kofuku. File the recorded data away into long-term storage."

"Nyaaaa~!"
[New Script Initialized; Recording observational data 'KOFUKU' into long-term storage]

A small text box appeared on the small drone that was apparently named Apocalypse, and of course, it gave an autotuned "meow" due to it's resemblance of a cat.

"Oh, and don't worry that Esper's gone off to do whatever. I've sent a few drones to follow him to the Science Lab. So consider the fact that I'll be tagging along with you all."

@Hospes @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Prince Shattered Charming @Dorm folk or something​
"... Please let today be the day where the chem lab blew up without my involvement..."

• Love
Reactions: Justin
"Oh, that's cute. I wasn't saying that we join a cult. But there's tons of desperate people in this disaster who would be more than eager" the Master clarified. Only to then chime in once again.

"Huh, that Esper has the right idea. This phenominan involves Time Travel, technology is at the root of this... But what do I know? I'm just a Time Lord".

2dt3pn8.jpg

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron

Toboe had followed the group quietly, but at hearing this from Kofuku he tilted his head just slightly.

"Would an animal ever forget you?" It was something he was curious about, though he doubted he'd forget such an amazing being like her so far. After realizing how strange the question sounded to his own ears he scratched his chin lightly with a finger.

@Hospes @The Tactician @Sen @The Great Detective @Gwazi Magnum @Prince Shattered Charming @Dorm folk

Last edited:
"Oh, that's cute. I wasn't saying that we join a cult. But there's tons of desperate people in this disaster who would be more than eager" the Master clarified. Only to then chime in once again.

"Huh, that Esper has the right idea. This phenominan involves Time Travel, technology is at the root of this... But what do I know? I'm just a Time Lord".

2dt3pn8.jpg

tumblr_m3w33b1nkW1qc2r5c.png

"Oi, jackass, this Add is 'Mastermind', don't compare him to that asshole Esper Add who's in the Science Lab. I might accidentally punch him in confusion if you do."

Well, hopefully that would clear up the confusion.​

Reactions: Takumi

tumblr_m3w37tXMSv1qc2r5c.png

"Wishes, huh...? That's what you need...?"

That wasn't hard then. Not at his level at least. The problem was an easy one to solve, and it was one he didn't have to use violence for.

"Then... I want to wish for you to stick around. My wish is for everyone to remember you and to ask for you help. I don't want to lose another one of my friends, so I'll make sure that everyone knows who you are and how great you are."

"Nyaaaa~!"

Had the Master just implied she was unworthy of praise and sinister? Oh dang. Good thing that Kofuku seemed rather uncaring about the statement, rather just answering seriously. "I don't need a cult, silly~ I just need jobs and worshipers." Same difference, right? She likely could've gone on more, but her attention was caught yet again by Shizuo.

tumblr_n02v0ixo1c1rv4a09o1_250.gif

"Wow, really?" Kofuku asked, completely lighting up at Shizuo's words. Yet again, the guy was hit with a powerful tacklehug. "Thank you, Shizuo-kun~!" she cheered, showering him with affection. Granted, she wasn't sure just how to grant that wish... But she could deal with that, later. "I'll also need a new shrine, so that'll also be five yen!" ...Wait, she hadn't mentioned that part. Oops. Regardless, she was still snuggling Shizuo when Klaus spoke up, making his comment on faith and wishes. "Ehhh?" She was used to hearing such advice from Daikoku, but not anyone else. "Of course!" That was just logic, right?

...Logic that Kofuku could quite possibly forget rather quickly.

Mastermind's comment seemed rather welcomed, and the god seemed to brighten even further, if possible. "Aw, you'll believe for little ol' me? How sweet~" she chimed happily. As for being researched by the cat drone, Kofuku just watched it quietly, tilting her head at it with something between awe and confusion.

Reactions: Takumi
Had the Master just implied she was unworthy of praise and sinister? Oh dang. Good thing that Kofuku seemed rather uncaring about the statement, rather just answering seriously. "I don't need a cult, silly~ I just need jobs and worshipers." Same difference, right? She likely could've gone on more, but her attention was caught yet again by Shizuo.

"Wow, really?" Kofuku asked, completely lighting up at Shizuo's words. Yet again, the guy was hit with a powerful tacklehug. "Thank you, Shizuo-kun~!" she cheered, showering him with affection. Granted, she wasn't sure just how to grant that wish... But she could deal with that, later. "I'll also need a new shrine, so that'll also be five yen!" ...Wait, she hadn't mentioned that part. Oops. Regardless, she was still snuggling Shizuo when Klaus spoke up, making his comment on faith and wishes. "Ehhh?" She was used to hearing such advice from Daikoku, but not anyone else. "Of course!" That was just logic, right?

Mastermind's comment seemed rather welcomed, and the god seemed to brighten even further, if possible. "Aw, you'll believe for little ol' me? How sweet~" she chimed happily. As for being researched by the cat drone, Kofuku just watched it quietly, tilting her head at it with something between awe and confusion.

tumblr_m3w2x2FJgU1qc2r5c.png

"Eh...?" Should have known there was a sales tag attached to this... "Well, I can definitely pay that... Though you might want to charge more than five yen. You won't get anywhere quick with that..." I at least know that from working with Tom, though I'm just glad he was happy to give me a job.

tumblr_lunwe5aroQ1r01m55.gif

Well Klaus knew now what guy he didn't want to have anything to do with... the Time Lord fellow, he was annoying to him. "Time Travel... interesting, now how do we get this Time Travel to work in our favor... getting out of here and defeating the Reapers and whatnot." He was off in his own world now, not paying too much attention to anyone else, not really caring at the moment. Klaus did like the mouth of the blonde character, who called the Time Lord a jackass, which made him smirk. "I like you." He pointed to the blonde male, before going back into his own world, wondering how the hell everyone would get out of here.

tumblr_inline_nz1ypjPR6k1ryykqc_500.gif

Seeing as the girl wasn't saying anything else to him, Elijah decided to interact with the others his brother was talking with. He noticed a cat like thing... or another robot. "What is that... another one of Shepard's Helpers?" Elijah didn't know who the cat robot belonged to, he was just curious about it. It was definitely a cat... since it meowed like one, he had never seen anything like it, it wasn't magic it was something else. He had a giant grin on his face now.

@Bomb @The Great Detective @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Hospes @Dorm People

Well Klaus knew now what guy he didn't want to have anything to do with... the Time Lord fellow, he was annoying to him. "Time Travel... interesting, now how do we get this Time Travel to work in our favor... getting out of here and defeating the Reapers and whatnot." He was off in his own world now, not paying too much attention to anyone else, not really caring at the moment. Klaus did like the mouth of the blonde character, who called the Time Lord a jackass, which made him smirk. "I like you." He pointed to the blonde male, before going back into his own world, wondering how the hell everyone would get out of here.

Seeing as the girl wasn't saying anything else to him, Elijah decided to interact with the others his brother was talking with. He noticed a cat like thing... or another robot. "What is that... another one of Shepard's Helpers?" Elijah didn't know who the cat robot belonged to, he was just curious about it. It was definitely a cat... since it meowed like one, he had never seen anything like it, it wasn't magic it was something else. He had a giant grin on his face now.

@Bomb @The Great Detective @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Hospes @Dorm People

"Oh wow, some new guy's random approval. I'm so goddamn happy that I could vomit ice cream and crap out Hershey kisses."

• Love

"Oi, jackass, this Add is 'Mastermind', don't compare him to that asshole Esper Add who's in the Science Lab. I might accidentally punch him in confusion if you do."

tumblr_lcesc4RZPd1qaaqmq.gif

The Master soon shrugged, seemed these people were taking his words the wrong way... Shame, though also amusing. Humans were always such bizarre creatures. He didn't share a love for them that the Doctor did, they weren't that great. But he could definitely see why the Doctor had such an interest in them.

Considering such he dropped the whole 'cult' topic, but did respond to Shizuo "Hold your temper, as rather entertaining it may be. I wasn't comparing anyone, I was agreeing with the Esper who went to the lab, that's all".

"Ah well, I've never really worshipped or anything before" that Master stated, not bringing up the drums exception. "But this could be interesting, I'll join this... whatever it is you people are calling it".

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron
Toboe had followed the group quietly, but at hearing this from Kofuku he tilted his head just slightly.

"Would an animal ever forget you?" It was something he was curious about, though he doubted he'd forget such an amazing being like her so far. After realizing how strange the question sounded to his own ears he scratched his chin lightly with a figure.

@Hospes @The Tactician @Sen @The Great Detective @Gwazi Magnum @Prince Shattered Charming @Dorm folk

"Eh...?" Should have known there was a sales tag attached to this... "Well, I can definitely pay that... Though you might want to charge more than five yen. You won't get anywhere quick with that..." I at least know that from working with Tom, though I'm just glad he was happy to give me a job.

tumblr_inline_n7y4p2T0mm1sj72vh.gif

"Animals and children can always see beings of the Far Shore," she replied, not seeming at all surprised by the question - or even annoyed by it. "Only humans can't see us," was added pleasantly. "Or, well... They can see us, it's just hard to notice us unless we point ourselves out to them. And soon after, if you're a lesser-known god, they will have forgotten you again." Man. That sounded like a cruddy life to live.

With that question answered, Kofuku resumed her snuggling before finally letting go, her hands placing themselves on her hips. "It's okay! It doesn't seem like we're going anywhere truly stationary very fast," she responded, cheerfully.

@The Great Detective @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Prince Shattered Charming @TheColourlessRainbow @Dorm folk or something​

"Well, if her hugs are anything to go by... Love is pretty easy to get from her."

"... Please let today be the day where the chem lab blew up without my involvement..."

2dt3pn8.jpg

"Would an animal ever forget you?" It was something he was curious about, though he doubted he'd forget such an amazing being like her so far. After realizing how strange the question sounded to his own ears he scratched his chin lightly with a finger.

tumblr_o1fd5owCB41v3qowuo9_100.png

"If you believe that Esper's that interesting, I suggest you go after him instead of sticking around. Both of you would rather get along quite nicely, since you both have some sort of relation to time anyways."

Mastermind simply said this to the Master, and then refocused himself to the rest of the group.

tumblr_o1okcuUTou1v3qowuo8_100.png

"Oh, curious about my signature drone, hm? It may not seem like much now, given this is it's standby mode, but this is the strongest out of my drones, hence the name "Apocalypse." Unlike the rest of my drones, it has it's own unique AI... which is why it has the mannerisms of a cat. Don't feel shy to give it some affection every now and then."

As Mastermind said this, Apocalypse just... well, acted like a cat some more.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_9tpo9yrtbhss0csccws8s0sg8_640.png

"Murrrrrrrr..."

Oh, now it was purring happily as if there was no care in the world. That was just adorable.

tumblr_inline_n7y4p2T0mm1sj72vh.gif

"Animals and children can always see beings of the Far Shore," she replied, not seeming at all surprised by the question - or even annoyed by it. "Only humans can't see us," was added pleasantly. "Or, well... They can see us, it's just hard to notice us unless we point ourselves out to them. And soon after, if you're a lesser-known god, they will have forgotten you again." Man. That sounded like a cruddy life to live.

With that question answered, Kofuku resumed her snuggling before finally letting go, her hands placing themselves on her hips. "It's okay! It doesn't seem like we're going anywhere truly stationary very fast," she responded, cheerfully.

@The Great Detective @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Prince Shattered Charming @TheColourlessRainbow @Dorm folk or something​
"Well, we'll make sure you're always remembered, pinkie."

Cue head pats as she released him from the nice snuggling.

"If you believe that Esper's that interesting, I suggest you go after him instead of sticking around. Both of you would rather get along quite nicely, since you both have some sort of relation to time anyways."

Mastermind simply said this to the Master, and then refocused himself to the rest of the group.

"Oh, curious about my signature drone, hm? It may not seem like much now, given this is it's standby mode, but this is the strongest out of my drones, hence the name "Apocalypse." Unlike the rest of my drones, it has it's own unique AI... which is why it has the mannerisms of a cat. Don't feel shy to give it some affection every now and then."

"Murrrrrrrr..."

Oh, now it was purring happily as if there was no care in the world. That was just adorable.

Shizuo stared at the drone for a moment, as if suspicious of its powers. Then after a moment, he looked back to Mastermind while reaching a hand out to pet the drone, "How much to buy one? I could use a pet like him."

"Oh wow, some new guy's random approval. I'm so goddamn happy that I could vomit ice cream and crap out Hershey kisses."
jqaijbQV-y8SubVxXy0xt26cZB7eXGt4oyYITL3J5lj50znFsJWLIaqErD37wutQtB3X=s630-fcrop64=1,00000000ffffffff

Klaus jumped over to the blonde. "Since you don't know me, I'll let that one go, but as a warning, don't ever disrespect me like that again... mate." Cracking his neck, he stood there, waiting to see what the boy would say next. Klaus actually thought the boy could be a new ally of his... but he thought wrong.

"Murrrrrrrr..."

089b0fdcdf875a67f98f831ad4026dfc.gif

Elijah was pleased to learn about the drone, Apocalypse. Petting it a bit, before realizing what is brother was up to. "Excuse me..." Walking over to his brother, Elijah pulled him away from the blonde. "I apologize for my brother's words... and demeanor, he's usually... like this." Smirking he moved back over to the cat drone, watching it some more. "What else can the drone do? Other than analyze and research people... it is very interesting."

jqaijbQV-y8SubVxXy0xt26cZB7eXGt4oyYITL3J5lj50znFsJWLIaqErD37wutQtB3X=s630-fcrop64=1,00000000ffffffff

Klaus jumped over to the blonde. "Since you don't know me, I'll let that one go, but as a warning, don't ever disrespect me like that again... mate." Cracking his neck, he stood there, waiting to see what the boy would say next. Klaus actually thought the boy could be a new ally of his... but he thought wrong.

089b0fdcdf875a67f98f831ad4026dfc.gif

Elijah was pleased to learn about the drone, Apocalypse. Petting it a bit, before realizing what is brother was up to. "Excuse me..." Walking over to his brother, Elijah pulled him away from the blonde. "I apologize for my brother's words... and demeanor, he's usually... like this." Smirking he moved back over to the cat drone, watching it some more. "What else can the drone do? Other than analyze and research people... it is very interesting."

Oh boy.

Now you've done it.

BloodyShiz.jpg

"Oh, I'm sorry, did I give the impression that I gave an iota of a shit who you are? I didn't mean to do anything of the sort, mister, I'm deeply apologetic about this whole mess! Now then, how about we start over? I'd rather wait to beat someone's ass for when we see that Esper asshole again, okay?"

As if to emphasize his point, Shizuo began to crack his knuckles... Until Elijah stepped in and stopped the fight, "Hmph... Well, I guess I did go a bit overboard with that chocolate comment..."

• Love
Status
Not open for further replies.