Murder Game XI: The War of the Universe

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
When Dust and Fidget entered the medical lab, low and behold, they met Bubba standing there again. The large tin can was seemingly looking around the office for something, not noticing them at first. So far, the old woman typing at the desk was preoccupied and didn't seem to mind Bubba being there for the time being.

Eventually, the big daddy turned and faced Dust and Fidget, now noticing them! Not doing anything more, the big daddy simply stared at the two creatures.

Bubba suddenly looked up as if he remembered something! Reaching one giant meaty arm back, Bubba was grabbing something that was still attached to his back. Some slightly annoying metal twangs later and Bubba produced a..

hqdefault.jpg

...a radio?

It looked like a very old radio, certainly some kind of ancient artifact when you put it next to all of the advanced tech on the Normandy. Bubba's portholes flashed a happy green color as it stared down at the small radio in its hand. Like a gentle giant, Bubba slowly placed the radio on a nearby surface (a desk or nightstand) and twisted one of the knobs by pushing it with its giant finger.

*kkkrttskktttttss*

Aw, it doesn't work?

A tune suddenly started to play quietly from the radio. Not loud enough to annoy the lady at the desk, but enough to make the giant Bubba stare with content. He seemed to completely forget Dust and Fidget were there, completely entranced by the music coming from the radio.

@york @TheColourlessRainbow
maxresdefault.jpg

Bubba seemed to listen to the radio for the longest time, as the old timely tune played from the small box. However, he suddenly stopped. Almost like a machine being switched to a different setting, the portholes on Bubba's helmet suddenly flickered for a moment before turning back to that neutral yellow-orange color. Turning the small radio off and wedging it onto his backside, the behemoth rose from its seat and turned.

With that, Bubba walked past Dust and Fidget (roughly shoving them if they stood in his way) and stomped out of the Medical Labs, moaning and roaming through the Hallways and into the Science Lab

Having been the only two to witness Bubba up close, Bane and the Doctor were able to sense the approach of the Big Daddy by the distinct stomping noises and haunting moans ringing out through the walls. The airlock opened to reveal the gargantuan Big Daddy standing there, looking into the labs.

Bubba shambled into the room and began looking around for something again. He didn't communicate with anyone, and those who tried to step in his way were shoved aside like ragdolls.

@york @Mari @Sir Ni!-ck @Cromartie Sarkissian @TheColourlessRainbow @Atomyk @Krieg @Science Labs​
Dust & Fidget
@CrunchyCHEEZIT @Mari @Sir Ni!-ck @Cromartie Sarkissian @TheColourlessRainbow @Atomyk @Krieg @Science Labs

As the pair entered the medical lab, they both quickly noticed a strange, creature in a strange suit, pulling out some sort of odd contraption they've never heard of before, when suddenly... Music came out! A, strange variation of it that neither of them had ever heard before, though... It was oddly catchy.
idAfFvf.png

"Waaah! W-What is that thing?!" Fidget exclaimed, looking a little surprised at first, but, after a while, she seemed a bit distracted from the music being played from the srange contraption.
IHHrykR.png
jfYih91.png

"Hmm... But that music iiiis sorta catchy..." Fidget added, starting to nod her head to the tune... And eventually, humming along with it, though... She was horribly off-key, and it was quickly driving both Dust, and Ahrah crazy. "Fidget... Can you... Stop? I don't know what that creature is doing here... But... What you're doing might make that thing angry!" He hissed under his breath. As if (conveniently) on cue, the creature's lights blinked for a few moments, before moaning and groaning, turning off the radio as he roughly shoved both Dust and Fidget aside, making his way out the door.
KMFQCbn.png

"Uh... Ooops...?" Fidget said, covering her mouth a little... Seeming a bit embarassed before she stopped, registering that 1) the creature had rudely shoved both of them aside and 2) it had entered the science labs... Seeing as there was not much of interest in the medical labs for the moment... She followed Bubba.
BFAp2s4.png
i9Cyal6.png

"Hey! Wait up you big meanie-head! I'm trying to talk to you here!!" Fidget shouted, rushing after Bubba... Dust looked more apprehensive about following Fidget, but, seeing she was already off, Dust realized he had to "Well... I hope that thing didn't run off because of Fidget's singing..." he said under his breath, before also following Bubba, trying to catch up to Fidget.

Let's do some math, folks, some simple math. What does one Shizuo's fist plus one thrown bed equal to? Come on, there's no stupid answers, anyone can answer!

"RRRAAAAAGGGGGHHHHHH!"

That's right! The equation equals two pieces of a bed flying straight for Esper's stupid head!
09932726e3122acbf6a64767ac0c9148.gif

Okay for the most part Klaus was okay with the taunting and annoying acts of Esper, but the bed coming his way... that was the last straw. Moving to the side, as the bed came his way, only to get angrier. He admired how strong and fearless Blonde was, he was impressed with the man. "You little brat... don't you ever try something like that again!" His face was contorting once again, ready to use his speed and stealth to knock Esper senseless.

tumblr_n0jtc6uWoW1s3zkl4o1_500.gif

Elijah nodded his head at Mastermind. "Well we have a lot in common, unfortunately it's not a good thing." Elijah just stared at Klaus and the others, if his brother wanted to get into a fight... than he would let him, this place would probably break down with Klaus' and the Blonde Male's anger... but who cares anymore. Going to the bed that wasn't broken, he sat down, fixing his tie and suit... waiting to see how this all ended.

@Bomb @The Great Detective @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Hospes @Dorm People
tumblr_nwqto2tgzm1u3z5n7o2_100.png

"Kukuk... is that how we're going to deal with things around here? Well... here's what I have to respond to that."

With a flick of his fingers, his Dynamos took aim at Shizuo and Klaus. What he was up to? Well, it couldn't be any good.

"Void Impact."

All that would come from this was a distortion of space energy that resonated near their location. Once the attack settled down, however, Esper was nowhere to be seen, probably he used that to distract them from his escape method.

tumblr_o124bfxBnO1v3qowuo2_100.png

"In all honesty... I only keep Esper around because he's my ticket to a more suitable timeline once this is all settled down and resolved."

Mastermind groaned as he decided to go through some data to pass the time, because clearly there wasn't much to do and he didn't want to waste his drones with the tedious task of keeping Esper under control.

@Bomb @Prince Shattered Charming @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Hospes @Dorm People​

• Love
Reactions: Justin

"Kukuk... is that how we're going to deal with things around here? Well... here's what I have to respond to that."

With a flick of his fingers, his Dynamos took aim at Shizuo and Klaus. What he was up to? Well, it couldn't be any good.

"Void Impact."

All that would come from this was a distortion of space energy that resonated near their location. Once the attack settled down, however, Esper was nowhere to be seen, probably he used that to distract them from his escape method.

"In all honesty... I only keep Esper around because he's my ticket to a more suitable timeline once this is all settled down and resolved."

Mastermind groaned as he decided to go through some data to pass the time, because clearly there wasn't much to do and he didn't want to waste his drones with the tedious task of keeping Esper under control.

@Bomb @Prince Shattered Charming @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Hospes @Dorm People​
Another timeline?

CvA9I9Ob.jpg

"So you want to time travel?" the girl asked the Mastermind.

Meanwhile with the Shizuo and Esper fight.

Deemo tried to stop the Esper by stopping his movements, but it looks like he's already gone. Deemo looked around for any traces of Esper, and maybe they can reach a more peaceful conclusion.

@The Great Detective @Prince Shattered Charming @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Hospes @dorms​

"Void Impact."

"GODDAMMIT!"

While a little battered by the attack, Shizuo was mostly unscathed and his anger hadn't subsided in the least. His eyes looked around for Esper, cracking his knuckles to ready for the next round, "Dammit, where is that little shit..."

Another timeline?

CvA9I9Ob.jpg

"So you want to time travel?" the girl asked the Mastermind.

Meanwhile with the Shizuo and Esper fight.

Deemo tried to stop the Esper by stopping his movements, but it looks like he's already gone. Deemo looked around for any traces of Esper, and maybe they can reach a more peaceful conclusion.

@The Great Detective @Prince Shattered Charming @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Hospes @dorms​
tumblr_o1246y3K191v3qowuo3_100.png

"Ah... not exactly. I rather time travel only to find one place to settle in, and ditch the time traveling altogether. Apparently such an ability has rambled up the mind of my other self Esper, so there's that."

Mastermind looked away from his holographic screens to see that the little girl was curious about what he meant by wanting to time travel. It seemed like something that anybody wanted to do, but had it's consequences such as the result of Esper. It did make him wonder on why exactly Esper was drastically different than him in terms of personality and behavior, but one could only assume on the things that Esper's seen on his first time traveling trip.​

"GODDAMMIT!"

While a little battered by the attack, Shizuo was mostly unscathed and his anger hadn't subsided in the least. His eyes looked around for Esper, cracking his knuckles to ready for the next round, "Dammit, where is that little shit..."
While Esper was gone, there was a little note left on the ground, specifically in the place that he was last seen.

Better luck next time, Shizuo-chan and other guy I don't know the name of.

~Esper

P.S. I stole your lighter and cigarette pack while you weren't looking.

What a nice guy Esper is, said no one ever.​

• Love
Reactions: Justin

"Void Impact."

"GODDAMMIT!"

While Esper was gone, there was a little note left on the ground, specifically in the place that he was last seen.

~Esper

tumblr_inline_nrve90s5f21tufa8o_500.gif

Klaus cracked his neck, not being bothered by the little show of power from the brat. When he noticed that Esper was gone, he just smiled. "Little brat has a few tricks... interesting." Dusting his black jean jacket off a bit, he looked at Blonde. "Well... want to go and find the bastard?" Everything that had happened between the Blonde and Klaus, he had forgot about it all.... more focused on getting Esper back for throwing a damn bed at him and attacking him with whatever that was.

"Ah... not exactly. I rather time travel only to find one place to settle in, and ditch the time traveling altogether. Apparently such an ability has rambled up the mind of my other self Esper, so there's that."

Mastermind looked away from his holographic screens to see that the little girl was curious about what he meant by wanting to time travel. It seemed like something that anybody wanted to do, but had it's consequences such as the result of Esper. It did make him wonder on why exactly Esper was drastically different than him in terms of personality and behavior, but one could only assume on the things that Esper's seen on his first time traveling trip.​
tumblr_nfllomDMzA1rjn473o1_500.gif

Elijah listened to Mastermind speak. "My life is like time traveling only moving rather slowly and never choosing the year... since I've been around for Hundreds of Years. I've seen and done things that most will never do, I've also seen people die and live again, only to use their power to cause destruction." Elijah was glad to see that the fight had ended... even though his brother wanted to search for Esper now, but he was not going to let Klaus do that.

@Bomb @The Great Detective @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Hospes @Dorm People

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Poe Dameron

ztJv3oDb.jpg

"I see..." the girl said. So much for time traveling to figure out her missing memories... if it is going to end up like that Esper, then that would be out of the question.

When can I go home?

First they were attacked while in Deemo's Castle, now they ended up being on a ship. Getting back may as well be impossible by now.

But if the ship can help transport them back, then maybe there was still a chance.

tumblr_o1okcuUTou1v3qowuo2_100.png

"If you expect me to build, engineer, program, and hand you over a new drone, keep in mind that I won't be making a second Apocalypse for your own usage. I may have left over blueprints for another type of drone, but concerning price, don't expect it to be cheap either."

Mastermind made it sound like it was a tedious type of work when he practically had hundreds of thousands of drones at his disposal.

tumblr_o1246y3K191v3qowuo6_100.png

"... well, I rather not spoil the surprise for those who haven't see Apocalypse in it's entirety, but I'll leave it at the fact that it's actions in it's battle mode are only the state of the art regarding to how I programmed Apocalypse."

Apocalypse continued to float around, making adorable cat noises before resting itself on top of Mastermind's head.

As if speaking of him would do a thing...

tumblr_nwqugvhoF61u3z5n7o7_100.png

"Oh hiya, I couldn't help but pop over here for a bit since you guys can't stop talking about me. I'm just that important to talk about, huh?"

Esper happened to get here fast using his time rifts, hanging upside-down from it and acting as if he was missed here or something.

"It's a cute robot and I want an adorable pet, do you really think it matters how much he costs? Just remove all the dangerous stuff so I can have Snowball the Cat Drone, dammit."

Then Add showed up...

hqdefault.jpg

"STAY STILL, YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

Have fun dodging Shizuo's punches and kicks, Esper. Best not get hit or you're going to have a visit to the ER.​
tumblr_inline_mg6sk44a4G1rzuror.gif

Klaus' face started to contort... into it's true form, but he started to just laugh at the blonde male's words. He liked when he made people react so chaotic... it was fun to see people's True Colors like this. Waiting for his face to turn into the false one again, he just smirked at the blonde. When some other guy popped out of some rift thing... Klaus just stared at him. "This must be the guy... Blonde wants to beat the living day lights out... I wonder why." Klaus watched as Blonde started to engage in battle with the Esper fellow... just amazing.

tumblr_n0yaerMSgi1ts863io1_500.gif

Elijah smirked at the one called Mastermind. "Fair enough." He watched the cat float onto Mastermind's head. "Well I should introduce myself, Elijah Mikaelson, and that one over there is... Niklaus Mikaelson." Bowing his head at Mastermind, he turned to notice the male that was arguing with his brother fighting with a male that had just appeared. "Well... he might be more explosive than Niklaus."

latest

"Then you don't have to worry about me forgetting or not seeing you." Toboe responded with a smile.

Then that happened.
images

Toboe wasn't one for violence. He just sighed and stayed close to Kofuku for now.

@Hospes @The Tactician @Sen @The Great Detective @Gwazi Magnum @Prince Shattered Charming @Dorm folk

tumblr_o0z9oxmXjj1t2sdbno4_400.gif

Toboe certainly had a point, there. Kofuku knew he'd seemed off from an ordinary human. "Ah, so you're an animal?" she asked, sincerely curious. Though she was fairly confident that she already knew the answer. "What kind a- Huh?" Suddenly, the god realized that their surroundings had gotten completely trashed, and looked confused because if Sav hadn't been busy Kofu would've tried to stop the shenanigans. It came to her realization that whatever happened was probably her fault, but she hardly seemed to care. After all, it seemed her friends were alright... Though Shizuo suddenly looked rather angry.

kofuku_smiling_icon_by_magical_icon-d7r6wx5.png

"Ehh.."

@The Great Detective @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Prince Shattered Charming @TheColourlessRainbow @Dorm folk or something​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Justin

~Esper

"..."

Wait for it.

"GOD! DAMN! IT! I'M GOING TO BEAT THAT LITTLE SHIT!"
tumblr_inline_nrve90s5f21tufa8o_500.gif

Klaus cracked his neck, not being bothered by the little show of power from the brat. When he noticed that Esper was gone, he just smiled. "Little brat has a few tricks... interesting." Dusting his black jean jacket off a bit, he looked at Blonde. "Well... want to go and find the bastard?" Everything that had happened between the Blonde and Klaus, he had forgot about it all.... more focused on getting Esper back for throwing a damn bed at him and attacking him with whatever that was.

tumblr_nfllomDMzA1rjn473o1_500.gif

Elijah listened to Mastermind speak. "My life is like time traveling only moving rather slowly and never choosing the year... since I've been around for Hundreds of Years. I've seen and done things that most will never do, I've also seen people die and live again, only to use their power to cause destruction." Elijah was glad to see that the fight had ended... even though his brother wanted to search for Esper now, but he was not going to let Klaus do that.

"LOOKS LIKE WE DO HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON! COME ON, NEW GUY!"

Toboe certainly had a point, there. Kofuku knew he'd seemed off from an ordinary human. "Ah, so you're an animal?" she asked, sincerely curious. Though she was fairly confident that she already knew the answer. "What kind a- Huh?" Suddenly, the god realized that their surroundings had gotten completely trashed, and looked confused because if Sav hadn't been busy Kofu would've tried to stop the shenanigans. It came to her realization that whatever happened was probably her fault, but she hardly seemed to care. After all, it seemed her friends were alright... Though Shizuo suddenly looked rather angry.

"Ehh.."

@The Great Detective @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Prince Shattered Charming @TheColourlessRainbow @Dorm folk or something​
"ESPER STOLE MY LIGHTER AND CIGARETTES, KOFU!"

The hunt was now on for a little shit named Add the Esper.​

"..."

Wait for it.

GHt5pnmb.jpg

"Huh?" the girl jumped in surprised from Shizuo's outburst.

Meanwhile Deemo held his hand out, and a piano magically appeared. Deemo then proceeded to play the piano for a non-obvious reason, but presumably to calm everyone's hearts.

Another new song? the girl thought, and was excited that Deemo didn't lose his touch with the piano, even after all what happened.

Reactions: Takumi
klPmoLFAwdwQg.gif

Breaking a piece of the other bed's metal off with his bare hands, Klaus bang it on the floor... breaking it into a sharp and nasty edge. "Let's go show this Esper bastard who he should never mess with." The metal spear would just be a distraction while Blonde would probably do the most head on damage, Klaus was more stealthy and brutal.

26.gif

Before the insane duo could move out the Dorms, Elijah jumped in front of them. "Excuse me... but what do you expect to accomplish on this hunt? I'm pretty sure there is no way you'll find that Esper man by rampaging through the building." Fixing his suit jacket, he looked more at the Blonde than his brother... knowing Klaus was hopeless in this state of anger. "My brother, Niklaus... he'll just make everything worst and I don't know you... but I don't think you want to make things worst for yourself and everyone else around here." Elijah waved his arm towards the pink haired girl, maybe she could talk some sense in the Blonde, while he knocked some sense into his brother.

@The Tactician @Hospes @The Esper Hunters

• Nice Execution!

"Ehh.."

"Yep. As for what kind, I'm a wolf." Toboe was much more confident in answering this time when it seemed this news wouldn't scare her of or anything.

"..."

Wait for it.

Toboe was scared of Shizuo deep down but gave a rather awkward smile to Kofuku as he spoke to her.
wolfsrain-toboe.jpg

@Hospes @The Tactician @Sen @The Great Detective @Gwazi Magnum @Prince Shattered Charming @Dorm folk

"..."

Wait for it.

tumblr_inline_n2vitx5htQ1sqo77v.gif

"Eh? Addy-chan?" She wasn't surprised by this, somehow - and the god had a feeling this was also her fault. After all, bad happenings and misfortune followed her like the plague, as was to be expected with a title like 'god of Poverty'. Granted, Esper seemed the type to do such things for kicks, but she supposed it didn't matter. "I can get them back for you, Shizuo-kun~ Or we can get you some new ones," she offered, pleasantly.

tumblr_o1okcuUTou1v3qowuo3_100.png

"... can everyone just control themselves now? We'll run into Esper some time later, but making a manhunt out of this would only lead into more trouble. It's exactly what he wants you to do, as much as he's a complete nuisance..."

Mastermind had a feeling that letting people rampage throughout the Vault to find Esper could only spell trouble, which is why he thought that doing so was a completely bad idea. For now, Mastermind continued to go through his data to pass time just because.

@Hospes @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Gwazi Magnum @Prince Shattered Charming @TheColourlessRainbow @Dorm folk or something​

Six seemed to snap out of his almost trance like state when he hear Applejack greet him. He hadn't even noticed her at first due to the current situation. "Oh hello...how's it going....?" he asked stopping to greet her. For some reason he didn't seem all that bothered by seeing a talking pony... Then again it's not like a talking Deathclaw or something of that nature. There was something bugging him however and it was the reason why thi vault was made. What kind of sick experiment had Vault-Tec cooked up for the former inhabitants of this vault he wondered.

@Archmage Jeremiah @TheColourlessRainbow

With a distressed huff, Applejack hung her head and tilted her hat down over her eyes, trying to disguise her current vulnerability. Of course, being the Element of Honesty, there was no way of getting around his question.

vector__applejack_relaxing_by_fennrick-d4cxjbb.png

"It's goin'...pretty poorly, actually. I've no idea whether er not my hometown's burnin', and all I can do is sit around here with a buncha crazies 'til-...if I find a way back," she answered in detail, but didn't let it distract from her blues performance, "How 'bout you? I can't be the only sane one 'round here..."

@Crimson Spartan @TheColourlessRainbow @Hallways​

tumblr_inline_n2vitx5htQ1sqo77v.gif

"Eh? Addy-chan?" She wasn't surprised by this, somehow - and the god had a feeling this was also her fault. After all, bad happenings and misfortune followed her like the plague, as was to be expected with a title like 'god of Poverty'. Granted, Esper seemed the type to do such things for kicks, but she supposed it didn't matter. "I can get them back for you, Shizuo-kun~ Or we can get you some new ones," she offered, pleasantly.

"GODDAMMIT, THAT DO- Wait, you can?"

Kofuku had the solution to his problem?

He didn't have to chase after Add?

For once, his problem's solution wasn't necessarily to beat the shit out of it?

tumblr_inline_n8lu657PKv1sk0v72.png

"Huh, that would be great, Kofu-chan. Thanks."

It was a brand new world, and Shizuo was okay with it.​

The Master just kind of watched what was a loosely civil conversation turn into an all out brawl...

Ok, now was probably time for him to be heading off. Fighting was fun, really fun, but not head on like this.
And right now he was facing a threat bigger than himself, meaning he had to playing it smart right now.

As he started to walk away from the Group he buzzed his sonic screwdriver at the portals, holding them in place.

"There's a parting gift, have fun with the Epser" he then said back to the group as he made his way to the lab.

@Hospes @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @The Great Detective @Prince Shattered Charming @TheColourlessRainbow

• Nice Execution!
With a distressed huff, Applejack hung her head and tilted her hat down over her eyes, trying to disguise her current vulnerability. Of course, being the Element of Honesty, there was no way of getting around his question.

vector__applejack_relaxing_by_fennrick-d4cxjbb.png

"It's goin'...pretty poorly, actually. I've no idea whether er not my hometown's burnin', and all I can do is sit around here with a buncha crazies 'til-...if I find a way back," she answered in detail, but didn't let it distract from her blues performance, "How 'bout you? I can't be the only sane one 'round here..."

@Crimson Spartan @TheColourlessRainbow @Hallways​
"Wow damn that's rough... Well pretty poorly myself I guess.... Since we're bein' honest and all my home was are burnt down 'fore I was even born in nuclear fire..... Just when things were turnin' around those damn Reapers hit and wiped out everyone else I knew... Or so I thought at least." Six had spoken but paused as he listened to a bit of her blues performance. "You're pretty good ya know.." he comments changing the subject quickly since it was a subject he'd rather not go into detail about.

@Archmage Jeremiah @TheColourlessRainbow

• Thank You
Reactions: Archmage Jeremiah
"Yep. As for what kind, I'm a wolf." Toboe was much more confident in answering this time when it seemed this news wouldn't scare her of or anything.

Toboe was scared of Shizuo deep down but gave a rather awkward smile to Kofuku as he spoke to her.
wolfsrain-toboe.jpg

"GODDAMMIT, THAT DO- Wait, you can?"

Kofuku had the solution to his problem?

He didn't have to chase after Add?

For once, his problem's solution wasn't necessarily to beat the shit out of it?

tumblr_inline_n8lu657PKv1sk0v72.png

"Huh, that would be great, Kofu-chan. Thanks."

It was a brand new world, and Shizuo was okay with it.​

tumblr_inline_n3hw03ztYF1sxe0jb.gif

"Wowww, a wolf?" Kofuku drawled in response, seeming to be in awe of this fact. "Are you a werewolf?" she asked in a less than serious manner, waggling her fingers as she asked like she was telling some sort of ghost story. There was likely no other explanation in the closed minds of humans, but Kofuku was very open-minded as a god. But, that didn't mean she paid attention to every little detail of every little thing - she was too carefree and aloof for that, it appeared, which was likely why she didn't seem to notice Toboe's fear.

Humming softly, Kofuku nodded in response to Shizuo, starting to pat herself down in search of something. Since Daikoku had been a smoker, himself, it wasn't uncommon for Kofuku to pick up cigarettes... Something she hadn't stopped doing since leaving her world, out of habit and likely to just have a close reminder of her Regalia. Eventually, she pulled a pack of them out of god-knows-where, offering it to her new friend with a smile. "Here you go, Shizuo-kun~"

"...I wonder where the lighter went," she murmured under her breath.

@The Great Detective @The Tactician @Sen @Lizzy @Prince Shattered Charming @TheColourlessRainbow @Dorm folk​

Status
Not open for further replies.