Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Those who went to look at the homes on the other Side of Skyloft

You see a path that leads to the furten teller's home, a grave yard, Pipit's house and you see there may be one or two more houses near by as well.

Keep looking
Enter Pipit's home
Enter Furten teller's home

Please Bold and Underline Choice
Looking at these options Raven had to think it over for a moment. He decided to walk over to Pipit's house. If this house was not looked he would indeed enter it.

@Raven @Those who headed this way.​

Looking at these options Raven had to think it over for a moment. He decided to walk over to Pipit's house. If this house was not looked he would indeed enter it.

@Raven @Those who headed this way.​
Entering Pipt's house you can see his mother and she seems to be lost in thought and well surrounded in a rather dusty room. Maybe ask her what's wrong?

@Crimson Spartan

The potions lady looked at the items and thought what she might could use. "What kind of books are these?" She asked knowing most of the other stuff she couldn't really use for anything.

The item shop owner continued to keep a strange kind of creepy smile. "Oh no no the only way you can help me is your rupees. No the question is how might I help you?" He replied. This fellow seems like he might be either desperate for business or perhaps has been going at this way too long.​

Romulus shrugged. "Alright. I'll go get some of those Rupees." He smiled at the man. "Could you reserve one of those Sacred Shields for me, please?"

Cecelia held the books out. "They teach various skills, things like that. One is about where my partner and I come from. They contain various histories, among other things." Cecelia leaned against the wall. "Take whatever you need."

• Love
Reactions: Raven
The man smiled. "Yes I sure can" He replied.

The Potions Lady looked at the book on different skills. "I think I'll trade for this if you are willing to part with it. More skills books would be great for the academy to have so they can teach more to the students." The woman commented. It seems this is a rather tight community for it sounds like even those in the shops care about the knights.

@The Silver Paladin

There were still many loftwings waiting it seemed for a rider that might borrow them for this adventure.

@york @The Tactician
Noticing the Loftwings hanging around the area, Serge picked up two of the feathers on the ground and handed one to Madotsuki. The owl from before had done something with the feathers to summon a Loftwing if he remembered correctly, so maybe they could do the same? Maybe... Just wave it around? He shrugged before approaching one of the birds with the feather raised towards it, "Ride please?"

@Raven @york
The loftwings around didn't seem to really notice the feather. A bit away you can see someone it seems with a flute or some kind of instrument and they play a tune.

You see a bird fly to them and they hop on the fly into the air. Maybe that's what you saw the Mayor do with the feather perhaps something similar anyways for it seems everyone has a slightly different way of calling them that live here.

@The Tactician @york
Bingo! A grin apparent on Serge's face showed his absolute glee as he dug through a pouch he kept on his belt. Finally, he pulled out a small flute, rough around the edges and obviously of some sort of tribal nature.

beebaflute.jpg

Guess this old thing still has some uses... Pressing his lips to the flute, he began to emulate the song he had heard as best he could. While certainly not a masterful performance, the song seemed recognizable in Serge's opinion.

@Raven @york
Madotsuki
@The Tactician @Raven

Madotsuki glanced at what Serge was doing, then, suddenly, she appeared to "summon" a flute of some sort in a flash of light by closing her eyes briefly and concentrating or something...
GbnUX3Z.jpg

It looked like she was trying to call out to the Loftwing with some basic tune of some sort, composed of random four note strings of sorts.​

Madotsuki
@The Tactician @Raven

Madotsuki glanced at what Serge was doing, then, suddenly, she appeared to "summon" a flute of some sort in a flash of light by closing her eyes briefly and concentrating or something...
GbnUX3Z.jpg

It looked like she was trying to call out to the Loftwing with some basic tune of some sort, composed of random four note strings of sorts.​
A loftwing even if it wasn't familiar with the tone at least seemed curious enough to come see what happened to it's friend perhaps or just wanted to know what the sound was about. Either way another landed in beside the other.

@york @The Tactician

Entering Pipt's house you can see his mother and she seems to be lost in thought and well surrounded in a rather dusty room. Maybe ask her what's wrong?

@Crimson Spartan
"...Is something the matter...?" Raven asked the girl who was presumably Pipt's mother.

@Raven

Hanji noticed Kazuma looking at her and waved.

"Hello there! I'm Hanji!" She greeted, obviously excited about being on a giant bird. Levi glanced over to them curiously.

@Wedge Antilles @FireDrake150 @Mari @Raven @Mighty Roman @Shattered Secrets @Loftwing peeps

"I am Kazuma Kiryu", he said in return, smiling a bit at Hanji's enthusiasm. That was something missing from many people here, so he felt warmed to see such a mood among them. He mentally prepared himself for the Loftwing to take the flight, among the others, to check out the islands. He did have a personal interest in islands, after all.

@Lizzy @Mari @Raven @loftwingers

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari and Takumi
228px-Skyward_5813.jpg

"Well sort of" She replied. "You see I'm suppose to clean the house before my son comes home. But you see I hate cleaning" She stated. "And I'm not sure how I could ever get it done at this point either." She explained.

@Crimson Spartan

tumblr_no773zpyx21tmtgrdo1_500.gif

The shock on her face as her attack was easily stopped in it's path...She gritted her teeth, straining to push against and eventually through this blocking force. "God...goddammit." She voiced her frustration. "I don't care! This isn't a story, a game. This is your death, prolonged farther than it should have been! You should be lying in some ditch with a broken neck, but I'll just have to--"

The rest was lost in a strangled cry as she doubled over from the force of the blow, blood and bile coughed out. She stumbled back a few steps, almost stumbling...before her face rose up and delivered the stare most indicative of gruesome death she had ever given, to anyone in her life.

At the Dinofols.

51202167.jpg

Did those mangy mutts just call my Yuki a coward? Not a man?? Whoever gave these reptiles the ability to talk had made a mistake. They had sealed their fate. Skull Kid was still going to die, she was sure. But that wasn't going to slide. She turned, pouring every ounce of strength and power into the blow as she went for a backhand straight to Skull Kid's smug face to knock him away before she sprinted forward in a mad dash, coming up behind the rearmost Dinofol and just:

tumblr_n3nn9otgmK1qj756zo1_500.gif

Before she leaped straight over the rest to land next to Yuki. She held out the handle of her axe. "Here, dearie!" :D "Let's show these mangy mutts how much of a man you really are. By leaving their bodies in a cold and bloody hole in the ground."

tumblr_mi2ijoBfJ21rs8l3oo2_400.gif

"--Right!" He accepted the axe, gripping tightly. The duo charged with a shared battle yell. They might be dinosaur lizard things with swords. But with her right there beside him, he could do it. Just had to split some skulls.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

@Pipt's Loftwing group in otherwords Island Exploring Peeps

Pipit lifted off by patting his loftwing lightly with his foot. "Alright everyone going for the islands do as I do. Those going back to the land below follow Link" He commented as he was lifted lightly in the air flying now only a few inches up.

@Lank's Loftwing Group Land Below Peeps

Lank looked to Pipit and sighed but nodded. He then looked to Reci who moved her foot as a signal to Lank to do the same he lightly kicked once more it seemed as though him and this loftwing might be meant to be. The two took up a bit in the air. "Alright everyone ready to head back to the forest below?" He asked.​

Balto barked and yelped in horror as flying cats passed and even brushed the poor wolfdog, whatever that was, it was NOT funny! Balto turned to the Cat-Overlord and growled at them in disgust.
latest

">:("
This guy is really hopping on the lines of friend and foe quite constantly. Its not yet clear what he is right now, but it's best to just stick with Rowen, who seems to be the one being argued by the cat overlords.

@FireDrake150 @Raven @Archwar

Pipit lifted off by patting his loftwing lightly with his foot. "Alright everyone going for the islands do as I do. Those going back to the land below follow Link" He commented as he was lifted lightly in the air flying now only a few inches up.

Lank looked to Pipit and sighed but nodded. He then looked to Reci who moved her foot as a signal to Lank to do the same he lightly kicked once more it seemed as though him and this loftwing might be meant to be. The two took up a bit in the air. "Alright everyone ready to head back to the forest below?" He asked.​

Levi nodded and Hanji turned to look at Kazuma.

"Nice meeting you, Kazuma. I'm afraid we'll have to part ways momentarily though, sorry." Hanji spoke to him. Seemed she already liked him and thought he was nice. But, they were headed in two different directions, for now at least.

@Wedge Antilles @FireDrake150 @Mari @Raven @Mighty Roman @Gummi Bunnies @Shattered Secrets @Loftwing peeps

Balto barked and yelped in horror as flying cats passed and even brushed the poor wolfdog, whatever that was, it was NOT funny! Balto turned to the Cat-Overlord and growled at them in disgust.
latest

">:("
This guy is really hopping on the lines of friend and foe quite constantly. Its not yet clear what he is right now, but it's best to just stick with Rowen, who seems to be the one being argued by the cat overlords.

@FireDrake150 @Raven @Archwar
Mitten heard Balto growled and turned to him,"Why are you growling? Cat got your tongue or is it a hairball stuck in your throat? Happens to me all the time."

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Takumi and Nue
skullkid__majoras_mask_by_lazyperson202-d4cs6vi.jpg

"Hee hee, you sound surprised! I've all sorts of tricks up my sleeve! As for me dying?" He'd muse aloud as he ripped his finger free and flicked some of the blood onto Goht's gears.

"It's just that. I should have died. But the world doesn't revolve around could haves or should haves. It revolves around hard truths. Like the fact that your demise is coming all too soon, ehehehehe!" He'd say as he sought to try and stab Yuno right in the heart. Only to pause in confusion as she glanced over at the Dinofols. He had understood that yes they were attacking the man she loved. But wasn't he her main concern right now? Oof! Skull Kid was sent flying off Goht and into the closest wall thanks to the unexpected backhand. Ripping himself free of the wall, he could only watch in utter bewilderment as she gleefully decapitated one of his elite Dinofols and tossed an axe over to Yuki.

But this didn't make sense! This wasn't how he had pictured it all going down! He was going to kill her and the Dinofols would kill Yuki! She was breaking the rules! He was supposed to be her opponent! Him! HIM! It was clear that being ignored angered Skull Kid a great deal as the platform that the Dinofols and Yuki/Yuno were standing on began to rumble.

"Massssster! Calm down! You're ssshaking the whole temple! We can't fight like thissss!"

"Shut up! She was my opponent! You idiots went and caught her attention!"

Skull Kid roared as he gave a brief flick of the wrist towards the Dinofols who had spoken up. Which sent him flying through the wall and to his death no doubt. The rest were terrified by the display and realized that whether it was by Skull Kid's magic or Yuno/Yuki's weapons, they were gonna die one way or another. The only thing left to do was go out fighting and so they did as they charged as well with swords and shields raised for combat.

Skull Kid grumpily hovered down and sat atop Goht's head as he glanced down at the carnage. This wasn't fair in the slightest. How was it that his minions had attracted her attention away from the being who had stabbed her in the stomach with his finger?!

"Would it not be easier to kill her now?" Goht mentally asked Skull Kid who shrugged his shoulders angrily. "I could do a lot of things right now! I could collapse the tower on her, I could have the goron destroy the temple now and bury both of them under a pile of rubble! But she'd die without her attention on me and I ask you then Goht, what's the point? She'll die without it being me the one that she despises the most! This setup would have been for naught!"

"Forgive me if it seems I speak out of turn, but you seem a tad too obsessed with her attention being on you, Lord Skull Kid.."

"This kind of thinking is why you are the enforcer and I'm the lord! What's the point of killing when you can't look into their eyes as you do so? Her hatred for the Dinofols is so strong that she'd go down hating them instead of me! That's no fun.."

"..I suppose, my lord."

@C.T.

"Well she should be at work. And I have noticed her act strange at night when she comes home. So I would start there and see if she has been seeing anyone." He replied.

@Kaykay @Verite

"Where does...she work? What is her identification?"

Astarte seemed to see this as their next mission, and acted accordingly.

@Verite @Raven

jxNRME1.jpg
[fieldbox=", aqua, solid"]
Rosalina did as Pipit, lightly patting the bird with her right foot. Then it lefted into the air, Rosalina hair started to blow behind her. She decided to seat Luma in front of her...she didn't want the little guy to just fly off, that would be tragic. She looked around, she had been in the sky before...but she has never flown without her spaceship before...this was beautiful. "This place is amazing, Pipit. Do you do this often? I would if I was you!" The wind blew passed her, she couldn't wait to see what was next.

I: @Raven
M: @Loftwings Peeps Going To Islands

[/fieldbox]​

tumblr_no773zpyx21tmtgrdo1_500.gif

The shock on her face as her attack was easily stopped in it's path...She gritted her teeth, straining to push against and eventually through this blocking force. "God...goddammit." She voiced her frustration. "I don't care! This isn't a story, a game. This is your death, prolonged farther than it should have been! You should be lying in some ditch with a broken neck, but I'll just have to--"

The rest was lost in a strangled cry as she doubled over from the force of the blow, blood and bile coughed out. She stumbled back a few steps, almost stumbling...before her face rose up and delivered the stare most indicative of gruesome death she had ever given, to anyone in her life.

At the Dinofols.

51202167.jpg

Did those mangy mutts just call my Yuki a coward? Not a man?? Whoever gave these reptiles the ability to talk had made a mistake. They had sealed their fate. Skull Kid was still going to die, she was sure. But that wasn't going to slide. She turned, pouring every ounce of strength and power into the blow as she went for a backhand straight to Skull Kid's smug face to knock him away before she sprinted forward in a mad dash, coming up behind the rearmost Dinofol and just:

tumblr_n3nn9otgmK1qj756zo1_500.gif

Before she leaped straight over the rest to land next to Yuki. She held out the handle of her axe. "Here, dearie!" :D "Let's show these mangy mutts how much of a man you really are. By leaving their bodies in a cold and bloody hole in the ground."

tumblr_mi2ijoBfJ21rs8l3oo2_400.gif

"--Right!" He accepted the axe, gripping tightly. The duo charged with a shared battle yell. They might be dinosaur lizard things with swords. But with her right there beside him, he could do it. Just had to split some skulls.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher
"Crossfire."

"Crossfire?"
tumblr_inline_nfo8vuoFI41rdlt8w.png

"Yeah'p"

Soon, bullets were flying with help from Jamie.

Not at the crazy pink haired girl (Except it'd help with stress.)

Hello.

@C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher

Motochika would sit rather hard on the Loftwing's back. Hopefully it could still fly with his weapon hanging along. "Well than Loftwing, off on adventure!" He'd tap the bird with his feet and it would ascend into the sky heading to explore the other islands. "This is like sailing on the open sea...but in the sky!"

Talim meanwhile would have gotten up on her Loftwing as well. "It's my first time...so I hope I get this right." She gently tapped her feet on the bird and it would fly off into the sky. "Oh! It's like riding a horse!" She exclaimed in excitement heading after the others that were going to explore the islands. The wind would brush against her face and for a moment she'd forget the predicament she found herself in.

jxNRME1.jpg
[fieldbox=", aqua, solid"]
Rosalina did as Pipit, lightly patting the bird with her right foot. Then it lefted into the air, Rosalina hair started to blow behind her. She decided to seat Luma in front of her...she didn't want the little guy to just fly off, that would be tragic. She looked around, she had been in the sky before...but she has never flown without her spaceship before...this was beautiful. "This place is amazing, Pipit. Do you do this often? I would if I was you!" The wind blew passed her, she couldn't wait to see what was next.

I: @Raven
M: @Loftwings Peeps Going To Islands

[/fieldbox]​
Ri had intended to go to the islands, so she followed along with Rosalina. As they flew on the Loftwings, she could not help but to be amazed by the experience, and the scenery that went along with it.

22811_293263204119900_1025336074_n.jpg

She didn't reply to what Rosalina had said... but she fully agreed and wished this experience could last, somehow. Or that she had a camera with her to take photos of the moment.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Raven

Status
Not open for further replies.