Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Weird," Accelerator replied with a shrug briefly, before glancing over at Astarte, "What do you make of it?"

@Kaykay
"She is looking...for someone. She might have a mission. Should we find this person?"

Well, she clearly didn't really know much about it either. Maybe the man could explain more.

@Raven @Verite

@Kaykay @Verite

The man who happens to be the father it seems of the item girl listened. "If she is please don't let who she finds take her. I don't think my little girl is ready for heart break" He stated and sighed.​

@Bomb

Entering the cave it appears rather dark. Water also seems to be slowly dripping in places. Perhaps you may encounter small hidden monsters or creatures in here. Could even be some treasure layng around.

Venture Farther in the cave? Y/N

Please Bold and Underline choice

@Bomb

Entering the cave it appears rather dark. Water also seems to be slowly dripping in places. Perhaps you may encounter small hidden monsters or creatures in here. Could even be some treasure layng around.

Venture Farther in the cave? Y/N

Please Bold and Underline choice
Fizz decided to venture further in the cave, seeking the things that lay in there.

@Raven

@Bomb

A giant jelly blob looking thing falls. Perhaps what you saw above wasn't water.

latest

Guess you got to fight it being it's now in your way.

• Love
Reactions: Justin
Pibit laughed. "Neither have I know I'll show you everything you need to know no worries" He replied.

Pipit hearing Ri Boon Hui smiled. "Alright I'll make sure to help lead the way your first time too if it helps." He commented.

@LOFTWING PEEPS

Levi approached a Loftwing and got on it's back.

"I hope you wouldn't mind taking me back below." He told the large bird.

Hanji got on another and patted it.

"Well aren't you a pretty birdy! I'll have to go back below too though. Hopefully we can be great friends though...y'know even though you already have a rider. Hehe, I bet this'll be just as easy as riding a horse back home!" Hanji said with a smile.

"I wonder if Victor is coming along too.." Hanji thought aloud.

@Raven @FireDrake150 @Loftwing peeps

@Bomb

A giant jelly blob looking thing falls. Perhaps what you saw above wasn't water.

latest

Guess you got to fight it being it's now in your way.
A... slime. Wait... is this?

"Hey Zac! Long time no see! What are you doing getting in my way!?" Fizz said to the blob that wasn't Zac. Fizz jabbed at it with his trident.

@Raven

She was all smiles, wiping her axe free of the blood. The carcass was melting back into the snow, the wolf like creatures bared their teeth and howled, trying their best to be intimidating as they circled around. Less like flesh and blood creatures and more like forces of nature, violent and destructive. It was...almost cute. Hence her smile. "Oh oh oh, Skull Kid, if you're watching us through those mask symbols. Bewitching common animals now? Do you really think that it'll work? Really?" She shook her head slowly. "You don't like adults. I'll admit, some could be quite unworthy of love. You saw that in my mind, didn't you? But on the other hand, others still have their merits. Take school, for example. I don't know if you've ever been in one but I have, and I loved it. That's where I decided who my husband would be."

She shared a brief glance with Yuki, who just had his face slightly scrunched up in confusion, unsure of where she was going with this.

"But that was not the only thing I enjoyed. Have you ever read something? Almost like visiting another world, sometimes. There was this one book by Richard Connell. I must have read it dozens of times. It's about a man who lives in self imposed exile on a lone island off the coast of Brazil. All alone, save for his dogs and his giant Russian servant. A big game hunter who had tired of the sport. Lions, bears, tigers, leopards, snakes...they didn't amuse him any longer. Not one bit. So he turned to alternative entertainment. One that the civilized world would never approve of. Hence the isolation. Why would they not have approved and why are your mutts not going to last long against us? This hunter knew." She pulled out her blade amidst the howling of the wolves.

...Oh. That was the extent of his immediate reaction. He recognized the book as well, having read the same one in class. Of course it would be one of her favorites. But if it saved their skin, her favorite book could be Lovecraftian for all he cared. He stayed silent, watching.

tumblr_nox78g2wNu1uurnmdo1_500.gif

"Man is the most dangerous animal of all."

She grinned savagely, the silver and shiny katana in one hand and her small ax in the other. "So just sit tight, I'll be coming up to school you on this fact. Very very very soon."

As the beasts lunged forward, so did she. The mess of claws and fur turned into a utter hurricane, the glinting of her blade and swish of her axe adding to the effect as the battle was joined. It was so fast.

...I can't even tell what's going on. He shook his head, almost cowering in the corner. If nothing else, he could do that. And...

"GO YUNO!"

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

@Loftwing Group/Pipit Group

Lank had caught up walking and saw the loftwings. "Cool can I borrow one?" He asked and soon a red loftwing came over as if saying no. Lank gave a confused look. "Um...." Pipit turned for he was helping another. "Oh hey Link ." He called and waved. "Can you take a second group bellow?' He asked. Lank gave a confused look. "Um... I'm not Link my name's Lank" He replied. Pipit laughed. "Sure it is whatever you say Link. But your loftwing knows better. Now help me out here man." Lank stared a moment. "Um alright" He replied and hoped on it seemed rather natural to Lank. Perhaps he is Link or more like Link than he gives himself credit.

my_loftwing_by_chocohal-d4h9gpf.png

A... slime. Wait... is this?

"Hey Zac! Long time no see! What are you doing getting in my way!?" Fizz said to the blob that wasn't Zac. Fizz jabbed at it with his trident.

@Raven
The blob didn't reply except for a slosh. Then when being cut it split into two. Soon heading forward one grabbing on to Fizz's foot for now basically trying to tickle it seems.​

The blob didn't reply except for a slosh. Then when being cut it split into two. Soon heading forward one grabbing on to Fizz's foot for now basically trying to tickle it seems.​
"Hey! What are you doing!? Get off of there!" Fizz said, trying to shake off the slime off his feet. Fizz also put his trident down like a pole and hopped on top of it.

@Raven

"Hey! What are you doing!? Get off of there!" Fizz said, trying to shake off the slime off his feet. Fizz also put his trident down like a pole and hopped on top of it.

@Raven
The one blob fell off and seemed to unite once more with the other. Maybe if you split it up till it won't split no more? But it seemed at one point like it was trying to bite the trident before the other united back to it hmm...​

@Loftwing Group/Pipit Group

Lank had caught up walking and saw the loftwings. "Cool can I borrow one?" He asked and soon a red loftwing came over as if saying no. Lank gave a confused look. "Um...." Pipit turned for he was helping another. "Oh hey Link ." He called and waved. "Can you take a second group bellow?' He asked. Lank gave a confused look. "Um... I'm not Link my name's Lank" He replied. Pipit laughed. "Sure it is whatever you say Link. But your loftwing knows better. Now help me out here man." Lank stared a moment. "Um alright" He replied and hoped on it seemed rather natural to Lank. Perhaps he is Link or more like Link than he gives himself credit.

my_loftwing_by_chocohal-d4h9gpf.png

Seeing the others taking their positions atop the winged Loftwings, Kazuma did so as well. Why not, he thought. He had not ridden an animal of any kind before, but this seemed as good a time as any to start. He went to one of the Loftwings and climbed on.

He looked around at the others, like Ri and Hanji. It was interesting, like they were a flying squadron about to take off on a mission. To explore the islands?

@Lizzy @Mari @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Raven

The one blob fell off and seemed to unite once more with the other. Maybe if you split it up till it won't split no more? But it seemed at one point like it was trying to bite the trident before the other united back to it hmm...​
Fizz jumped back down, holding the trident as well and made a huge splash.

screen2.png

"That'll wash you off!"

@Raven

For awhile, the two seemed fine with walking in subdued silence, both keeping to their own thoughts. Maybe we'll be safe if we keep away from the others for awhile, though... We might have to fight someone to stay alive... His grip tightened on his swallow and his eyes narrowed as he watched the treelines. Even now, someone could be watching us...

@york @Raven
@Those who are trying to head back to the woods

Perhaps you noticed two who had flown on down hearing back to well the ground below if not well unless you can fly it seems there isn't a way down. Maybe you can find those who are also looking to head down but went to find these so called loftwings.​
Madotsuki
@The Tactician @Raven
97175_original.png

Madotsuki looked down at the ground below them, tilting her head a little... She considered using one of her effects to get down, but, looked towards Serge, wondering if he had a way to get down too... Incase he didn't thouhg, she decided to go find those Loftwing creatures to make the journey down a little easier.​

Seeing the others taking their positions atop the winged Loftwings, Kazuma did so as well. Why not, he thought. He had not ridden an animal of any kind before, but this seemed as good a time as any to start. He went to one of the Loftwings and climbed on.

He looked around at the others, like Ri and Hanji. It was interesting, like they were a flying squadron about to take off on a mission. To explore the islands?

@Lizzy @Mari @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Raven

Hanji noticed Kazuma looking at her and waved.

"Hello there! I'm Hanji!" She greeted, obviously excited about being on a giant bird. Levi glanced over to them curiously.

@Wedge Antilles @FireDrake150 @Mari @Raven @Mighty Roman @Shattered Secrets @Loftwing peeps

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
jxNRME1.jpg
[fieldbox=", aqua, solid"]
Luma thought about what Ri said, with Rosalina ushering him on...Luma floated next to a blue bird. "This one Rosi! This one!" Rosalina laughed and went over to the bird creature. She rubbed it's head, the bird seem to quickly come to liking her, naturally. "Now, I will be on your back. You will be my guide and I will be your companion." She glided on top of the bird, having Luma sit on her shoulder. She would Explore The Islands, as well. "Ummm...this should be a marvelous time." She waited to be taught or guided on the bird.

I: @Mari @Raven
M: @Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @Lizzy @The Other Loftwing People

[/fieldbox]​

Madotsuki
@The Tactician @Raven
97175_original.png

Madotsuki looked down at the ground below them, tilting her head a little... She considered using one of her effects to get down, but, looked towards Serge, wondering if he had a way to get down too... Incase he didn't thouhg, she decided to go find those Loftwing creatures to make the journey down a little easier.​
You could see feathers of the creatures in an open space close to behind the tents.​

images

":O"
Balto's mind exploded upon how much this cat knew about him... how did he know? It's rather much too annoying to think about, and doing so even further hurts his brain, at least he only knew of what he did, and not anything of his personal life or crazy stuff like that. He's still wondering who leads who in the relationship here...the human or the cat.

Balto nodded at the man, and went to where Zanzibar and the Old lady were, hoping Rowen could speed up the conversation for everybody.
@Raven
Zanzibar barely noticed Balto as he walked out of the temple and lifted his arms to the skies. Almost immediately winged cats formed at his feet or being birthed by the many pouches on the man. They all went passed the wolfdog, ignoring him competently save for the occasional hiss. Then they began to flap their wings, lifting them up into the air and into the sky. Soon, hundreds upon hundreds of wings flapping filled the ears of everyone within earshot, all the while the Doc was laughing hysterically.

"Yes, fly! Fly my little, adorable kittens! Find me this Skyloft and report back to me! Search every nook and cranny for delicious scraps of DNA so you may feast upon it and grow stronger! Soon, you shall become the most powerful beings in this world! Oh, and don't forget to clean yourselves, last time my robes stunk because Jerry thought rolling around in meat was fun!"

Rowen bows lightly, as far as butlers do. "Me? No, I wouldn't spend any calories worrying about me as a threat. As for Balto, He looked somewhat lonely, or like he could use some company, something I myself found myself in need of. By the way, I am Rowen Ilbert, Butler of Lord Cline and Lady Driselle of the Sharilton Manor, located in Auj Oule, Rieze Maxia." He smiles softly, looking to Mittens, figuring they'd not have heard anything about his world. May I inquire as to whether or not you may know anything about how we arrived in this land?"

@Archwar @Librarian Cat

(OOC Note: If you wish for Mittens to know Rowen's history (Legendary Tactician for the Rashugal Army, let me know if you need information, or just look into Xillia 1. ^^))

Victor Kresnik remains silent, partaking in the situation and keeping up with Levi and Hanji nearly effortlessly.
@Lizzy

Before Zanzibar had come out of the temple, Mitten hissed at Rowen.

"Your scent tells otherwise, you've seen war and how you hold you hold yourself seem with... pride if you can excuse the term."

In the distance Zanzibar's laughter was heard and a dark cloud emerged from the temple.

"Excuse the laughter, that would be my Lord Zanzibar."

"She is looking...for someone. She might have a mission. Should we find this person?"

Well, she clearly didn't really know much about it either. Maybe the man could explain more.

@Raven @Verite
@Kaykay @Verite

The man who happens to be the father it seems of the item girl listened. "If she is please don't let who she finds take her. I don't think my little girl is ready for heart break" He stated and sighed.​
"Uh... right," Accelerator responded, scratching the back of his head, "It's not really my problem, but I guess I don't have anything better to do. You want me to find her? Where do we start then?"

@Kaykay @Raven

Status
Not open for further replies.