Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Uh... right," Accelerator responded, scratching the back of his head, "It's not really my problem, but I guess I don't have anything better to do. You want me to find her? Where do we start then?"

@Kaykay @Raven
"Well she should be at work. And I have noticed her act strange at night when she comes home. So I would start there and see if she has been seeing anyone." He replied.

@Kaykay @Verite

Madotsuki
@The Tactician @Raven
97175_original.png

Madotsuki looked down at the ground below them, tilting her head a little... She considered using one of her effects to get down, but, looked towards Serge, wondering if he had a way to get down too... Incase he didn't thouhg, she decided to go find those Loftwing creatures to make the journey down a little easier.​
Serge sighed as he followed Madotsuki, knowing they would need to find another way down. She's probably looking for a Loftwing or something. Maybe I should have done that in the first place...

latest

"I get this one! This Loftwing is claimed by the great Lambdadelta!!" the Witch of Certainty yelled out as she hopped right onto the Loftwing and ready to ride on it. Well... she didn't know how to fly one, but hopefully her magic would suffice as suitable "training wheels" on keeping her balance. "Bern dear~ Join me for this super duper awesome ride!"

latest

"... I'd rather not."

"R-Really? So you don't want to be near your greatest love? Or are you just playing hard to get so I would begin to beg on my knees for you to come along?"

"Not exactly."

"Just come along so I don't bother you with any of my antics for the rest of the trip! How's that?"

"... fine."

The Witch of Miracles grumpily sat behind Lambdadelta, not wanting to handle the Loftwing riding herself. Guess they were going to explore the other islands of Skyloft. Because, in Lambdadelta's logic, exploring was always the greatest amusement for her!

@Shattered Secrets @Raven @Mari @Wedge Antilles @Lizzy @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @Mighty Roman @Loftwing peeps​

Unlike those who were going to explore Skyloft, Hanji and Levi planned to head below. Levi glanced to Lank.

"You said your name is Lank, kid?" He asked. He wasn't sure if he had heard correctly about Lank being the one to lead the ones heading back below, but he was sure Pipit brought it up.

@Wedge Antilles @FireDrake150 @Mari @Raven @Mighty Roman @Gummi Bunnies @Shattered Secrets @Loftwing peeps

@Those Heading Below
@Lizzy

Lank nodded. "Yes it's Lank not this Link everyone always is mentioning." He replied. He still had no idea why soon his fairy came back out. Lank glanced at Reci. "Yes?" He asked quietly. "I can help Lank just follow me and lead the bird as I move okay." Reci stated Lank gave a nod. "Alright I'm ready when everyone else is I think" He stated.

@Those Heading Below
@Lizzy

Lank nodded. "Yes it's Lank not this Link everyone always is mentioning." He replied. He still had no idea why soon his fairy came back out. Lank glanced at Reci. "Yes?" He asked quietly. "I can help Lank just follow me and lead the bird as I move okay." Reci stated Lank gave a nod. "Alright I'm ready when everyone else is I think" He stated.

"Levi." Levi introduced. He then glanced to Hanji. She was currently messing with the Loftwing's feathers, having grown attached and finding the creature adorable.

"That's Hanji." He said simply.

@Wedge Antilles @FireDrake150 @Mari @Raven @Mighty Roman @Gummi Bunnies @Shattered Secrets @Loftwing peeps headed below

Reactions: Mari
The words were lost on the Wolfos as the scene became nothing more than a crescendo of swordplay and animal instincts going hand to hand. Once it came to a close however, it would have been Yuno who remained standing as she was coated in the blood of her enemies. Showing that she indeed was the apex predator when it came to battle. All of the wolfos let out anguished howls before melting into the ground. But just as silence was about to claim the room, Skull Kid's distinct laughter could have been heard coming from all over.

"Hee hee! Now that's a good look for you! You'll stay here looking like that way forever! Coated in the blood of your prey! It's almost too good to let you go! Stuck there wanting nothing more than to bring defeat to the one who's hounded you this entire time. I'm not too well versed in literature I must admit. That kind of stuff always bored me. But I will say that you've been quite the opponent! I could have all this power and yet it's you who is the one to bring fear within me. But I've been playing the coward's role since our last encounter. I've hidden myself away from you. Bolstering my abilities to the nth degree to even have a hope of standing before you and coming out of it without making it a pyyrhic victory. So I'll show the true power that I wield. I just hope you're eager to play!"

800px-Snowhead_Temple_Central_Room2.png

With that the temple itself seemed to shake. Bricks fell out of the wall and crumbled to dust upon smashing into the floor. The room itself gradually began to look as if it was moving constantly giving it a rather distorting feel. One could have easily assumed it to be some kind of earthquake or tremor but it was nothing so simple. It was simply Skull Kid expanding his power even more as he shifted the room of the temple to one that he found more suitable with his battle for Yuno. Once the room finally finished it's shifting, icicles began to form behind Yuno and Yuki. No matter what Yuno did to them, the icicles simply would not shatter as if held together by some unknown magical force. It was then a freezing wind began to cascade around the new room as it blew in from way above in the temple.

Glancing down to where Yuno awaited him, Skull Kid finally slackened with his powers. Looking over his shoulder at Double D and Eddy, Skull Kid giggled at how concerned they seemed to be. Both for Ed and themselves.

"Eh-hee-hee..What's with the sad faces? There's no reason for you to feel so scared! I'm just going to rip a thorn out of my side! It might be painful but you two will get front-row seats to it! I'm sure your other friend would be more than eager to be sitting where you are right now! Now sit still and be quiet as I work.." Snapping his fingers, the room below began to shake as the entity Skull Kid had shown to the two Eds earlier finally showed itself. Floating up and taking a triumphant seat on the back of the creature, Skull Kid waved as the two vanished from sight with four of their Dinoflos guards.

Landing on the platform right across from Yuno and Yuki with a thunderous crash would have been Skull Kid who threw back his head and cackled. Thrusting a finger towards them, he'd hold up his other hands to signify for the Dinoflos to wait before making their move.

"I thought the best would be appropriate for our destined battle, hehehehehe! So I went all out and your end draws closer with every breath! Go and crush them!"

205px-Goht.png

Masked Mechanical Monster: Goht!

The Dinoflos wasted no time in making their way towards Yuki with their swords raised in the air. They could smell that Yuki clearly seemed to be the weaker out of these two! So they'd take him while Skull Kid and Goht dealt with Yuno. As Goht's right back leg pulled back slightly, Goht slammed it's right front hoof down as stalactites scattered downwards and Skull Kid sent them flying at Yuno at full velocity. This was the ultimate game and one he ensured he would not lose! For he had made preparations before coming down to face Yuno. The second it seemed like he would lose, the gigantic Goron outside would have ripped the temple off it's foundation and flung it as far as he could. So that way even if he was defeated, he was certain that Yuno and Yuki and well the Eds too he supposed would meet the same fate!

@C.T.

Cecelia walked up to the Potions Counter. "Hello, I would like some Health Potions, oh, and a Mana potion." She smiled warmly, and held out some gold pieces. "I hope this is enough. I don't have any of your currency." She said. "It's gold. If you can't take it, I have other items I can trade."

Romulus walked over to the Item shop. "Can I please see what you have?" He asked.

@Raven @Somebody, @Anybody PLEASE!

Cecelia walked up to the Potions Counter. "Hello, I would like some Health Potions, oh, and a Mana potion." She smiled warmly, and held out some gold pieces. "I hope this is enough. I don't have any of your currency." She said. "It's gold. If you can't take it, I have other items I can trade."

Romulus walked over to the Item shop. "Can I please see what you have?" He asked.

@Raven @Somebody, @Anybody PLEASE!
SS_screen27.jpg

The potions lady looked and sighed. "Yes I'm afraid um... gold as you called it doesn't work here. But I am willing to look at perhaps items of trade or you could try hitting a few trees outside and see if you can get some rupees." The potions lady commented. "And I do not have mana potions but I do stamina potions, and repair potions" She commented.

468px-Sword_0104.png

A man comes over excited to see someone taking an interest in his things. "May I help you?" He asked.

You could see feathers of the creatures in an open space close to behind the tents.​
Serge sighed as he followed Madotsuki, knowing they would need to find another way down. She's probably looking for a Loftwing or something. Maybe I should have done that in the first place...
Madotsuki
@Raven @The Tactician
123967_original.png

Madotsuki peeked peeked around the area, trying to see if she could spot a Loftwing sitting around or something.

Finally. The prey was within reach, not even a stone's throw away. Gone was the smiles and smug confidence as she dealt with the beasts. She barely even paid attention to any of the other beasts, almost totally focused on the insipid Skull Kid.

"Wrong!"

tumblr_nkmrwzaNhu1rm2da9o8_250.gif

"The game is over, you die here! That I promise you. And a Gasai always keeps her promises, no matter what!" She turned to Yuki, tossing him her Diary. "Catch, my love!" She yelled over her shoulder before turning back. She trusted it to help keep her beloved safe. Between her Future Diary and his, he would be safe.

He caught it with a nod and a blush, flipping it open alongside his own. He understood. His diary revealed everything that happened around him, except for what happened to himself. Her diary, on the other hand...that was all it reported. Fixated on him, just as she was. Used in tandem, he'd be untouchable.

In theory.

She vaulted and spun straight up, landing on one of the incoming stalactites. Bounding on to the next and the next and the next, making her way ever closer in the macabre facsimile of hopscotch. She used the last one as a temporary platform, boosting off it into a high jump above Skull Kid.

"Just die!"

She bellowed, swinging her katana down, aimed to cut the bitch in half.

tumblr_m2lkypWew11qfbz1so1_500.gif

He gulped as the Dinolfos approached, swords at the ready. He hoped this worked, until Yuno was done. Those things were terrifying. Duck under a sword slash from the right. Slide to the side from a downwards thrust. Leap back to avoid the series of slices. And in general, just run like hell.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"

With extra screaming. Part of an idea to cultivate a weak image...and mostly really being weak and cowardly and apologetic and meek and so many others.

@TheSpringwoodSlasher

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Raven
There were still many loftwings waiting it seemed for a rider that might borrow them for this adventure.

@york @The Tactician
Noticing the Loftwings hanging around the area, Serge picked up two of the feathers on the ground and handed one to Madotsuki. The owl from before had done something with the feathers to summon a Loftwing if he remembered correctly, so maybe they could do the same? Maybe... Just wave it around? He shrugged before approaching one of the birds with the feather raised towards it, "Ride please?"

@Raven @york

Noticing the Loftwings hanging around the area, Serge picked up two of the feathers on the ground and handed one to Madotsuki. The owl from before had done something with the feathers to summon a Loftwing if he remembered correctly, so maybe they could do the same? Maybe... Just wave it around? He shrugged before approaching one of the birds with the feather raised towards it, "Ride please?"

@Raven @york
The loftwings around didn't seem to really notice the feather. A bit away you can see someone it seems with a flute or some kind of instrument and they play a tune.

You see a bird fly to them and they hop on the fly into the air. Maybe that's what you saw the Mayor do with the feather perhaps something similar anyways for it seems everyone has a slightly different way of calling them that live here.

@The Tactician @york

SS_screen27.jpg

The potions lady looked and sighed. "Yes I'm afraid um... gold as you called it doesn't work here. But I am willing to look at perhaps items of trade or you could try hitting a few trees outside and see if you can get some rupees." The potions lady commented. "And I do not have mana potions but I do stamina potions, and repair potions" She commented.

468px-Sword_0104.png

A man comes over excited to see someone taking an interest in his things. "May I help you?" He asked.

Cecelia smiled. "Alright." She opened her inventory, in it was some armor, various elemental scrolls, a resurrection scroll, some weapons, and books, and several other items. "Feel free to take what you like."

Romulus said the same thing to the Item shop owner.

Cecelia smiled. "Alright." She opened her inventory, in it was some armor, various elemental scrolls, a resurrection scroll, some weapons, and books, and several other items. "Feel free to take what you like."

Romulus said the same thing to the Item shop owner.
The potions lady looked at the items and thought what she might could use. "What kind of books are these?" She asked knowing most of the other stuff she couldn't really use for anything.

The item shop owner continued to keep a strange kind of creepy smile. "Oh no no the only way you can help me is your rupees. No the question is how might I help you?" He replied. This fellow seems like he might be either desperate for business or perhaps has been going at this way too long.​

The loftwings around didn't seem to really notice the feather. A bit away you can see someone it seems with a flute or some kind of instrument and they play a tune.

You see a bird fly to them and they hop on the fly into the air. Maybe that's what you saw the Mayor do with the feather perhaps something similar anyways for it seems everyone has a slightly different way of calling them that live here.

@The Tactician @york
Bingo! A grin apparent on Serge's face showed his absolute glee as he dug through a pouch he kept on his belt. Finally, he pulled out a small flute, rough around the edges and obviously of some sort of tribal nature.

beebaflute.jpg

Guess this old thing still has some uses... Pressing his lips to the flute, he began to emulate the song he had heard as best he could. While certainly not a masterful performance, the song seemed recognizable in Serge's opinion.

@Raven @york

Reactions: Takumi
Of course she'd go straight for him. The other creatures were of no consequence to her. Her sole prerogative was to make sure that he didn't leave this place alive. Well that was just fine with him! In that they agreed! Only one would exit this temple alive! Watching as she leaped from each of the falling stalagmites to move forward, he'd wait until she leaped above him and swung her blade downwards before he reacted. Thrusting his hand upwards, Yuno would have felt an invisible force pressing against the blade and preventing it from reaching down and slicing him. It was clear that by the sweat running down Skull Kid's arms that this was a strenuous task taking into account Yuno's own impressive strength.

"I'm...Afraid it won't be that easy! But even if it was, wouldn't that just be anti-climatic?"

He'd say as he pulled his other hand's index finger back while still keeping Yuno's blade at bay. "The demi god tried a brutish approach as well. But you'll have to try just a bit harder!" He'd exclaim as he sought to thrust the index finger forward with the same amount of force behind it to try and 'stab' Yuno right in the stomach with it. He wasn't the strongest even with Majora's Mask boosting him but he figured that with the right amount of force behind him, his blows would carry enough of an impact to leave an impression.

Vergo-'Finger-gun'.gif

Back with the Dinofols, they were understandably quite frustrated that this weakling was managing to give them such trouble. Smashing one of their blades onto the icey platforms, they hissed in annoyance. "Ssssstand sssstill and fight like a man!" Easy for them to say as they weren't men. But they certainly hadn't expected Yuki to be this cowardly! A show of aggression towards them or something! Anything to make his death more enticing!

Goht had watched all this occuring as everyone picked out another to fight. Yuno was engaged in combat with Skull Kid upon his own back and the Dinofols were failing to kill a measly human. But he'd bide his time and wait for an opportunity to strike out on his own. For while Skull Kid may have been his master, he too wanted his part of the bloodshed! But good things come to those who wait he supposed..

@C.T.

Bingo! A grin apparent on Serge's face showed his absolute glee as he dug through a pouch he kept on his belt. Finally, he pulled out a small flute, rough around the edges and obviously of some sort of tribal nature.

beebaflute.jpg

Guess this old thing still has some uses... Pressing his lips to the flute, he began to emulate the song he had heard as best he could. While certainly not a masterful performance, the song seemed recognizable in Serge's opinion.

@Raven @york
It appears they heard the flute or well one of them did. Soon a loftwing came and landed in front of you.

@The Tactician @york

Status
Not open for further replies.