Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pipit's group/Exploring Island Peeps

Pipit looked to Rosalina and he smiled. "Yes I do all of us who live in Skyloft do. Just knights depending on their shift can even at night. Our loftwings can't fly at night." He said then glanced around. "Now do you just wish to see all the island's or would you like to maybe go to the one with a pumpkin? Or perhaps where you can test your blade? Or even simply your falling?" He asked the group already naming options and hoping he sounded a bit like one of those game play people.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Mari @Jeremi

@Lank's Group/Heading to Land Below

Lank made his loftwing rise a bit higher so he could see everyone. "Alright all heading below follow me." He exclaimed and moved slowly a ways over Skyloft to head off the largest island of all the others. He noticed what appeared to be tornadoes above the sky which seemed a bit odd. "Will have to be careful I think if we get hit by those winds we might not be able to stay on our loftwings." He explained and warned.​

228px-Skyward_5813.jpg

"Well sort of" She replied. "You see I'm suppose to clean the house before my son comes home. But you see I hate cleaning" She stated. "And I'm not sure how I could ever get it done at this point either." She explained.

@Crimson Spartan
Well this was an issue. Raven wasn't the cleaning type but he still wanted to at least help her out somehow. ".....I am a Blademaster.....Not a maid......Do you know of any in town who could assist you...? Perhaps I could find them..." Raven suggested to the mother before him....

@Raven

Well this was an issue. Raven wasn't the cleaning type but he still wanted to at least help her out somehow. ".....I am a Blademaster.....Not a maid......Do you know of any in town who could assist you...? Perhaps I could find them..." Raven suggested to the mother before him....

@Raven
"Well Link has in the past with some item that just blows it all away." She said. "But I think he was with Pipit last or was that Link? Hard telling with all the knights around the new year's knight color is green she explained. "Maybe if you find that item you could come back and help? No one else around here is willing." She explained knowing how Pipit would just get mad if he found out she had been paying Link and if she did anyone else she wasn't sure how those from the town would keep quiet.​

Pipit looked to Rosalina and he smiled. "Yes I do all of us who live in Skyloft do. Just knights depending on their shift can even at night. Our loftwings can't fly at night." He said then glanced around. "Now do you just wish to see all the island's or would you like to maybe go to the one with a pumpkin? Or perhaps where you can test your blade? Or even simply your falling?" He asked the group already naming options and hoping he sounded a bit like one of those game play people.

Ri considered the options presented to them. And thought about it. "I would like to test a blade, that sounds like an interesting activity. But, I do not have a blade, unfortunately."

531541_336592596453627_1096210096_n.jpg

She then gave the other choices some more serious thoughts. "Perhaps the one with the pumpkin? That... sounds to be the most interesting island, does it not?", she asked the others.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Jeremi @Raven

Kazuma, not wanting to venture off on his own, had followed this group to the islands. He listened to Pipit's words, and was content to follow along with the group direction for now, as he had no idea which was best, or even what was left and right from his point of view.

"Wherever you go, I shall follow", he stated.

Ri considered the options presented to them. And thought about it. "I would like to test a blade, that sounds like an interesting activity. But, I do not have a blade, unfortunately."

531541_336592596453627_1096210096_n.jpg

She then gave the other choices some more serious thoughts. "Perhaps the one with the pumpkin? That... sounds to be the most interesting island, does it not?", she asked the others.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Jeremi @Raven

Then, hearing Ri's words, he nodded. Pumpkin island it is, he thought... if they ended up going that way.

@Mari @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Jeremi @Raven

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari
Round 1:
ocarina-of-time-3d-kokiri-forest.png

Almost everyone almost no mater where you are at a Skyloft and a loftwing lands near everyone one. They seem to wish to take you all somewhere so you get on and they bring you somewhere actually a little familiar to all of you it seems at first for it appears to be the woods you woke up in. They fly just a little past then land in a village. The village seems to be made up of what is this children? Yes children who are only seven years old they are known as the Kokiri of Kokiri Forest.

@Those With Skull Kid
@C.T. @TheSpringwoodSlasher

You just so happened to not be pulled away from your battle. Why well perhaps an interference with those who were after calling you once more. You probable will learn later what you are missing

3dfa89bae2bf5369b0bc9c1385f5fb94.jpg

Kaepora Gaebora once more can be seen heading to the group. Which everyone seems to now be surrounded by children. They are known as the Kokiri.

He seemed to stop flying above them. "Hello hero's I'm afraid I forgot to have my friend share a few things." He paused. "I forgot to share the way you all can return. Now I bet that was important." He stated and paused to flap his wings a few moments. "Now the key is what we around here know as the Triforce. This item can grant one's greatest desire. I guess you all can guess what that means." He stated pausing to hear and answer. He heard a few brave voices mumble. "That's right everyone can go home. Oh but there is a problem... You see we do not well no one easily has it. Except the Royal Family which well lost it. Now the Tricforce has fallen into the wrong hands and we only had enough time to call new hero's being all of ours seemed to have gone missing. Perhaps it is still even in Hyrule Castle where the Royal Family has lived for many generations. The one who was meant to keep it safe from the wrong hands is Princess Zelda. Well I wish good luck to all of you." He finished and flew off once more. Watching him fly away you seem to catch sight of someone watching all of you. How long might they have been there?

Perhaps you should head to see the great Deku Tree he may know where this Zelda is
Now that you all have a Loftwing to borrow you can return to Skyloft if you'd like
You can also explore
Maybe ask around the village
See about Mini-Games
Find out who the figure is

Please Bold and Underline your choices

Note: Yes your going on a scavenger hunt it seems for info on the Triforce, don't worry I got ideas that differ from prologue

Prince Ashitaka & Shotaro Kaneda Canon: Princess Mononoke &Akira (Film version)
Player: @The Silver Paladin Role: Unknown Status: Alive
Lank Canon: Legend of Zelda OC idea from a walk-through video Player: @Raven Role: Unknown Status: Alive
Accelerator & Kaori Kanzaki Canon: Raildex Player: @Verite Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Aeric/The Chosen Undead Canon: Dark Souls Player: @BarrenThin Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Alexi The Dragonborn Canon: Skyrim OC Player: @Alexi The Arcanine Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Star Lord & StraxCanon: Marvel Comics/Guardians of the Galaxy & Doctor Who Player:Player:@Mighty Roman Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Balto&Rocket Raccoon Canon: Balto&Guardians of the Galaxy (MCU) Player:@Librarian CatRole:Unknown Status: Alive
Batman Canon: Justice League: Gods and Monsters Player: @Josh M Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Bernkastel/The Witch of Miracles& Lambdadelta/Witch of Certainty Canon: Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Player: @Gummi Bunnies Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Dage the Evil Canon: AQ Worlds Player: @DapperDogman Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Dr. Zanzibar & Mitten Canon: OC Player: @Archwar Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ellie Canon: The Last Of Us (+ Murder events) Player: @Brigmore Witch Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Fizz Canon: League of Legends Player: @Bomb Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Kratos/Eds Canon: Ed,Edd, Eddy/God of War Player: @TheSpringwoodSlasher Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Madotsuki Canon: Yume Nikki Player: @york Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Officer Jamie Reagan & Sargent Leo Barnes Canon: Blue Bloods & The Purge Player: @ResistingTheEnlightened Role:Unknown Status: Alive

Randall Dean Clark Canon: Fallout: New Vegas Player: @Forest Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Raven Canon: Elsword Player: @Crimson Spartan Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Rosalina Canon: Super Mario Galaxy Player: @Shattered Secrets Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Serge Canon: Chrono Cross Player: @The Tactician Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Teruteru Hanamura Canon: Danganronpa Player: @Atomyk Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ty/Ty-Kun Canon:Our reality, albeit, a very, very exaggerated version of it. Player: @Krieg Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ventus Canon:Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Player: @Klutsy Ninja Kitty
Victor Kresnik&Rowen Ilbert Canon: Tales of Xillia&Tales of Xillia 2 Player: @FireDrake150 Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Yuki Amano & Yuno Gasai Canon: Future Diary Player: @C.T. Role:Unknown Status: Alive
TaopaipaiCanon: Dragon Ball Z Player: @Tokusentai Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Monkey D. LuffyCanon: One Piece Player: @Ryu Keiko Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ri Boon-Hui Canon: 코리아 Player: @Mari Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Kazuma Kiryu Canon: Yakuza 3 Player: @Wedge Antilles Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Levi Ackerman & Hanji Zoe Canon: Attack on Titan Player: @Lizzy Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Talim&Motochika Chosokabe Canon: The Soul Series Player: @Jeremi Role:Unknown Status: Alive
ScotmanCanon: Samurai Jack Player: @Doctor Smartass Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Geralt Of Rivia Canon: Witcher 3. The Wild Hunt Player: @Korra Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Astarte Canon: Strike the Blood @Kaykay Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Jennifer Tate/Michelle Kile & Abdizur Canon: Primal Player: @Thuro The Assassin Potato Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Source Hunters/Romulus & CeciliaCanon: Divinity Franchise Player: @The Silver Paladin Role:Unknown Status: Alive

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Takumi and Justin
Zanzibar had unknowingly missed the update and was bashing his hand against his face. When that stopped, the doc looked around to see a forest village and a giant owl-thing was talking to them about a 'Triforce' and Zelda. A dim memory popped up about a game, but the name didn't appear. Children were also around the village which made the doc smile with glee, kids always had a good source of protein and vitamins! Of course, Zanzibar wouldn't kill a kid unless they did something to piss him off. After the owl was done, he looked around and noticed some of the same people from earlier. Well, this could prove useful.

Mitten was also licking himself seemingly uninterested in the thing. He was honestly bored with the entire fetch quest already,

"Mittens! We are going to the Duke to figure out where this Zelda is!" Zanzibar said. He had already began walking, trying to locate the tree.

@Raven

Mitten, meanwhile, looked over at Balto and asked,"If you wish to come along, I do not mind, just note that Zanzibar is not mentally stable."

@Librarian Cat

Round 1:

Almost everyone almost no mater where you are at a Skyloft and a loftwing lands near everyone one. They seem to wish to take you all somewhere so you get on and they bring you somewhere actually a little familiar to all of you it seems at first for it appears to be the woods you woke up in. They fly just a little past then land in a village. The village seems to be made up of what is this children? Yes children who are only seven years old they are known as the Kokiri of Kokiri Forest.

@Those With Skull Kid

You just so happened to not be pulled away from your battle. Why well perhaps an interference with those who were after calling you once more. You probable will learn later what you are missing

Kaepora Gaebora once more can be seen heading to the group. Which everyone seems to now be surrounded by children. They are known as the Kokiri.

He seemed to stop flying above them. "Hello hero's I'm afraid I forgot to have my friend share a few things." He paused. "I forgot to share the way you all can return. Now I bet that was important." He stated and paused to flap his wings a few moments. "Now the key is what we around here know as the Triforce. This item can grant one's greatest desire. I guess you all can guess what that means." He stated pausing to hear and answer. He heard a few brave voices mumble. "That's right everyone can go home. Oh but there is a problem... You see we do not well no one easily has it. Except the Royal Family which well lost it. Now the Tricforce has fallen into the wrong hands and we only had enough time to call new hero's being all of ours seemed to have gone missing. Perhaps it is still even in Hyrule Castle where the Royal Family has lived for many generations. The one who was meant to keep it safe from the wrong hands is Princess Zelda. Well I wish good luck to all of you." He finished and flew off once more. Watching him fly away you seem to catch sight of someone watching all of you. How long might they have been there?

Perhaps you should head to see the great Duke Tree he may know where this Zelda is
Now that you all have a Loftwing to borrow you can return to Skyloft if you'd like
You can also explore
See about Mini-Games

Note: Yes your going on a scavenger hunt it seems for info on the Triforce, don't worry I got ideas that differ from prologue

Lank Canon: Legend of Zelda OC idea from a walk-through video Player: @Raven Role: Unknown Status: Alive
Accelerator & Kaori Kanzaki Canon: Raildex Player: @Verite Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Aeric/The Chosen Undead Canon: Dark Souls Player: @BarrenThin Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Alexi The Dragonborn Canon: Skyrim OC Player: @Alexi The Arcanine Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Star Lord & StraxCanon: Marvel Comics/Guardians of the Galaxy & Doctor Who Player:Player:@Mighty Roman Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Balto&Rocket Raccoon Canon: Balto&Guardians of the Galaxy (MCU) Player:@Librarian CatRole:Unknown Status: Alive
Batman Canon: Justice League: Gods and Monsters Player: @Josh M Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Bernkastel/The Witch of Miracles& Lambdadelta/Witch of Certainty Canon: Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Player: @Gummi Bunnies Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ellie Canon: The Last Of Us (+ Murder events) Player: @Brigmore Witch Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Kratos/Eds Canon: Ed,Edd, Eddy/God of War Player: @TheSpringwoodSlasher Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Officer Jamie Reagan & Sargent Leo Barnes Canon: Blue Bloods & The Purge Player: @ResistingTheEnlightened Role:Unknown Status: Alive

Randall Dean Clark Canon: Fallout: New Vegas Player: @Forest Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Rosalina Canon: Super Mario Galaxy Player: @Shattered Secrets Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ty/Ty-Kun Canon:Our reality, albeit, a very, very exaggerated version of it. Player: @Krieg Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Victor Kresnik&Rowen Ilbert Canon: Tales of Xillia&Tales of Xillia 2 Player: @FireDrake150 Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Yuki Amano & Yuno Gasai Canon: Future Diary Player: @C.T. Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Levi Ackerman & Hanji Zoe Canon: Attack on Titan Player: @Lizzy Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Talim&Motochika Chosokabe Canon: The Soul Series Player: @Jeremi Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Geralt Of Rivia Canon: Witcher 3. The Wild Hunt Player: @Korra Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Jennifer Tate/Michelle Kile & Abdizur Canon: Primal Player: @Thuro The Assassin Potato Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Source Hunters/Romulus & CeciliaCanon: Divinity Franchise Player: @The Silver Paladin Role:Unknown Status: Alive

jxNRME1.jpg
[fieldbox=", aqua, solid"]
While Rosalina was riding on her bird, another one stopped in front of her and the group. Her Loftwing seemed to want to follow the other one...Rosalina didn't bother to make it stop, she wanted to see where she would be traveling now. The village looked just like the same one she had woken up in...weird. The little kids from Kokiri were around her now. Then she listened to Kaepora Gaebora start talking about some Triforce? Something that would get...them HOME!? Who was this Princess Zelda? Rosalina would love to meet another Princess, she was missing her friend Peach. While standing there, thinking about what she had just been told, Rosalina noticed a figure watching everyone. What or who would be watching them now? Rosalina went to Find Out Who The Figure Was. "Excuse me, I was wondering if you are lost as we are?" She stood there, with her hands clasped together, with Luma on her shoulder.

I: @Raven
[/fieldbox]​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Raven

"Now, Yuki!"

She shouted, letting the distraction of the cops and their bullets down a few of the Dinofols as she sprinted for them in tandem with Yuki. She wasn't going to look a gift horse in the mouth with the cops. At least one of them could fly too. If they wanted to play hero, fine by her. As long as they don't try their foolishness with me or Yuki.

tumblr_mb4zj8rHGK1qbvovho5_500.gif

As they rapidly charged at one another, she raised her sword in a feint. Instead, she lowered herself to the ground, sliding underneath one's legs and taking them out with one fell swoop. That left that particular Dinofol free and clear to get an axe smash right to it's skull. Leaping to her feet, she rushed at the ones not downed by gunfire with an unsavory grin. A quick duck under a swing of its blade and she surged forward, jabbing her blade deep into it's torso.

tumblr_mb4zj8rHGK1qbvovho6_500.gif

"I killed him Yuki!" She exclaimed proudly, moving onto the next until they were all just carcasses littering the ground. And then it was Skull Kid shish kebab time.

"...Yes. You did." He slowly approached the Dinofol she had crippled just for him, hand wrapped tight around the axe. "I-I'm sorry." He stuttered. "I really don't take any pleasure in killing. I don't want to kill. But this isn't my home and you wanted to kill me. I can't allow that. I won't allow it. I'm needed back home. If I don't kill you, you'll keep trying to kill me. So..." He raised the axe and swung it downward, embedding it deep within the skull.

"...Farewell."

@TheSpringwoodSlasher @ResistingTheEnlightened

Zanzibar had unknowingly missed the update and was bashing his hand against his face. When that stopped, the doc looked around to see a forest village and a giant owl-thing was talking to them about a 'Triforce' and Zelda. A dim memory popped up about a game, but the name didn't appear. Children were also around the village which made the doc smile with glee, kids always had a good source of protein and vitamins! Of course, Zanzibar wouldn't kill a kid unless they did something to piss him off. After the owl was done, he looked around and noticed some of the same people from earlier. Well, this could prove useful.

Mitten was also licking himself seemingly uninterested in the thing. He was honestly bored with the entire fetch quest already,

"Mittens! We are going to the Duke to figure out where this Zelda is!" Zanzibar said. He had already began walking, trying to locate the tree.

@Raven

Mitten, meanwhile, looked over at Balto and asked,"If you wish to come along, I do not mind, just note that Zanzibar is not mentally stable."

@Librarian Cat

Heading to the Deku tree you will see a boy standing in the way. Some of you may had meet him before or maybe his brothers or maybe this is one of his brothers. Well anyways they look really similar to a boy named Mido.

N64_1-04.bmp

It seems he doesn't see why you would need to see the Great Deku Tree. Hmm...

Soon Lank makes his way following those heading to the great Deku tree and sees his old leader except strangely he was older he just so far couldn't remember how in the world his worked then again it wasn't the first time that was for sure. Soon Reci flew out. "We have a question on Zelda. We know the Great Deku Tree will know or well have an idea of what we and the hero's should do." Reci stated.

mido01.jpg

Lank simply waited to hear the boy reply. "Wait one of you have a oh it's you...." He stated. Then hearing the fairy stared. "Hero's what? How is this bunch a group of hero's anyways?" He asked. Reci sighed. "Just trust us and let us see the Great Deku Tree." The boy sighed.

OOT90.jpg

He stated finally and moved aside. "Fine but I'm watching all of you" He commented and gave a puff.

Well hey it appears whatever that fairy did you can now go see the great Deku Tree without having to do anything for that kid maybe or well dealing with him blocking the way.

@Archwar @Others wanting to go and speak to the Great Deku Tree​

Zanzibar smiled at the boy that guarded the entrance to the Deku Tree. At least they weren't stupid to leave it unattended and his smile turned into a grin when the child told them they weren't heroes. Such a person must watch their tongue least they lose it, but Lank, Link, whatever the other boy's name was, convinced that child to let them pass. The doctor walked passed the boy while Mitten went up to the boy. The kitten general towered over the guard, eyes glaring down and then coughed a hairball onto the ground near the boy's feet.

"Clean that up," Mitten simply commanded and then gripped the hilt of the sword he had.

"Mittens, don't hurt that boy like the last one!"

Mitten just hissed. Zanzibar then walked up to the Deku Tree.

@Raven

ghirahim_wallpaper_by_uniquelegend-d4kvtsp.jpg

The Figure simply listened to the question staying a bit hidden as he sat. "Hmm Lost? No I'm not Lost not at all. But I do know all of you children are. I am sorry for that." He commented a smug looked on his face soon he stood so all could see him that was near by.

latest

"Dreadful isn't it? Being lost I mean?" He questioned. "And being told that there is evil around hmm I wonder who might be the cause of that." He commented then turned giving a smile.

maxresdefault.jpg

"Oh how it must be awful being lost and might have to fight some form of evil being." He Stuck out his tongue a moment.

tumblr_nj4dyrhPgp1tx9f80o1_500.png

He appeared to lick his lips as if finding something tasteful. "Ah yes an Evil. A great Lord I have heard do you know of him?" He asked grinning darkly it may seem.

@Shattered Secerts​

Zanzibar smiled at the boy that guarded the entrance to the Deku Tree. At least they weren't stupid to leave it unattended and his smile turned into a grin when the child told them they weren't heroes. Such a person must watch their tongue least they lose it, but Lank, Link, whatever the other boy's name was, convinced that child to let them pass. The doctor walked passed the boy while Mitten went up to the boy. The kitten general towered over the guard, eyes glaring down and then coughed a hairball onto the ground near the boy's feet.

"Clean that up," Mitten simply commanded and then gripped the hilt of the sword he had.

"Mittens, don't hurt that boy like the last one!"

Mitten just hissed. Zanzibar then walked up to the Deku Tree.

@Raven
The boy looked at the furr ball the up to the cat. "The Great Deku Tree wouldn't allow you and neither wood No Fairy there." He commented glancing at Lank who knew that was the only name him and Link shared.

@Archwar

Round 1:

@Those With Skull Kid

Perhaps you should head to see the great Deku Tree he may know where this Zelda is
You can also explore
See about Mini-Games

Aeric looked at the people he appeared to have made his temporary companions. "Well... what do we do?" Oddly enough, he looked at Ven specifically when he said this.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Thuro The Assassin Potato
@Verite

The Figure simply listened to the question staying a bit hidden as he sat. "Hmm Lost? No I'm not Lost not at all. But I do know all of you children are. I am sorry for that." He commented a smug looked on his face soon he stood so all could see him that was near by.

latest

"Dreadful isn't it? Being lost I mean?" He questioned. "And being told that there is evil around hmm I wonder who might be the cause of that." He commented then turned giving a smile.

maxresdefault.jpg

"Oh how it must be awful being lost and might have to fight some form of evil being." He Stuck out his tongue a moment.

He appeared to lick his lips as if finding something tasteful. "Ah yes an Evil. A great Lord I have heard do you know of him?" He asked grinning darkly it may seem.

@Shattered Secerts​

Ashitaka stepped towards the figure. "A demon? A Tatarigami?" He said. Ashitaka drew his sword. "Is that what you mean by Dark Lord? I have fought many. Made hateful by the actions of man. I know of demons, but not of this one you speak."

Kaneda just hung back, watching everything unfold.

@Shattered♦Secrets™

latest

maxresdefault.jpg

@Shattered Secerts​
jxNRME1.jpg
[fieldbox=", aqua, solid"]
When the man came out closer to Rosalina...she moved back slightly. Was everyone in this place crazy? Why did he turn away when he talked about this evil one? Something was off about this man, and Luma knew it. "YOU LEAVE ROSI ALONE!" Rosalina had to grabbed Luma back, he was about get angry...which usually meant him bashing his body towards the person he was mad at. "I'm terribly sorry about that...and no I do not know this Evil One. Do you? I am Rosalina...by the way." She stood there, just in case he tried something...she had her hand tightly around her wand in her dress. Then a man came over and drew his sword...why couldn't everyone just be like her and think before they acted? "Okay...no need for weapons, right now, Sir." She still had her right hand on her wand, ready to whip it out if something were to start up.

I: @Raven @The Silver Paladin
[/fieldbox]​

Reactions: Mari
Aeric looked at the people he appeared to have made his temporary companions. "Well... what do we do?" Oddly enough, he looked at Ven specifically when he said this.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite

Ven was surprised to have found himself suddenly whisked away from his previous plan. He looked around at this new location, frowning when he saw it was made up of nothing but children. How sad. It reminded him of Neverland except for the fact there appeared to be a lot more children here and he couldn't tell if they had a leader or not.

"I think we should talk to some of these children," Ven suggested. "Maybe they can tell us what's going on or why there aren't any adults here." The blond keyblade bearer then walked up to one of he children, offering a friendly smile.

th_675b.png

"Hi there. Do you know where all the adults went to?" he asked, choosing to speak with the children.

@Verite @BarrenThin @Raven

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Verite
Ven was surprised to have found himself suddenly whisked away from his previous plan. He looked around at this new location, frowning when he saw it was made up of nothing but children. How sad. It reminded him of Neverland except for the fact there appeared to be a lot more children here and he couldn't tell if they had a leader or not.

"I think we should talk to some of these children," Ven suggested. "Maybe they can tell us what's going on or why there aren't any adults here." The blond keyblade bearer then walked up to one of he children, offering a friendly smile.

th_675b.png

"Hi there. Do you know where all the adults went to?" he asked, choosing to speak with the children.

@Verite @BarrenThin @Raven
Whoa, alright. Once again, transported to a place outta nowhere. Okay.

Kanzaki would nod at Ventus's suggestion of choosing to ask around the village, she stood silently behind the young man as he would ask one of the children what was going on.

@Raven @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Thuro The Assassin Potato

Status
Not open for further replies.