Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ri was surprised by the blackout, as likely everyone else was. When she came back to be aware of what was going on now, she wondered what path to follow, what option to take at this time.

cloud-atlas-03-doona-bae.jpg

When Rosalina started off in one direction, she decided to follow her and Luma. After all, she was the nicest person here, so why shouldn't she follow along? It seemed they had something in mind, so she went along with Rosalina.

@Raven @shattered secrets

Levi had been thinking when he noticed more join the group he had joined that was headed toward the academy. He took one glance at Ri, then looked away. Hanji however, followed his line of sight and looked toward Ri and Rosalina. Then back at Levi. Did that small glance mean something? Or was he just seeing who came along with the academy group? Eh, it was probably the latter knowing him.

@Raven @Mari @Shattered Secrets @Academy peeps

As Rosalina helped him to his feet, Strax brushed down his suit, before picking up his laser blaster again. 'Thank you, boy.' When Rosalina asked for his name, he slung the gub over his shoulder, and put his other hand on his heart. 'I am Commander Strax, of the 6th Sontaran Battle Fleet.
He leant forward. 'I'm a butler and a Nurse.'
He glanced down briefly, in what could only be described as shame.
I apologise for my earlier misconduct..... As for what bought us here, I suggest the Moon did it.'

tumblr_mpg1gztpl91sp9jfao6_250.gif
tumblr_mdlrwoxFkm1qe3kfyo3_250.gif

'I imagine that it bought us here for some nefarious purpose, so we will destroy it, for the glory of the Sontaran Empire!'
He shouted, merrily. He then reached into his jacket, and grinned from ear to ear, as he bought out a packet of Bertie Basset's Allsorts.

'Mmmmm....Would you like a sweet?' He held the packet forward, expectantly.

@Jeremi @Lizzy @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Librarian Cat @Mari @Wedge Antilles

Last edited by a moderator:
Levi had been thinking when he noticed more join the group he had joined that was headed toward the academy. He took one glance at Ri, then looked away. Hanji however, followed his line of sight and looked toward Ri and Rosalina. Then back at Levi. Did that small glance mean something? Or was he just seeing who came along with the academy group? Eh, it was probably the latter knowing him.

Kazuma wasn't sure exactly where he was going. But this group... it looked like three women, and one male. It was his kind of crowd, he had to admit. Better than the arrogant teenager flaunting powers in front of him, that much was certain in Kazuma's mind.

1563512_1305459570358.23res_500_282.jpg

"May I join you all?", he asked, though he wasn't sure what their collective reaction to a man like him would be. Couldn't be worse than the teenager, he thought.

@Mari @Lizzy @Raven @Shattered♦Secrets™

Kazuma wasn't sure exactly where he was going. But this group... it looked like three women, and one male. It was his kind of crowd, he had to admit. Better than the arrogant teenager flaunting powers in front of him, that much was certain in Kazuma's mind.

1563512_1305459570358.23res_500_282.jpg

"May I join you all?", he asked, though he wasn't sure what their collective reaction to a man like him would be. Couldn't be worse than the teenager, he thought.

@Mari @Lizzy @Raven @Shattered♦Secrets™

As the group around her changed, she felt a little more comfortable with this. What looked like a couple, and a Japanese man joined them. She looked at them curiously.

Bae+Doo+Na+Bob+yOVwAo6wKuUs.jpg

"I would not mind having you with us", she said, hoping that Rosalina and Luma would feel the same about both the man, and the couple. "Perhaps we can accomplish something together, as one group."

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Lizzy @Wedge Antilles @Raven @Mighty Roman @academypeeps

Rowen bows lightly, as far as butlers do. "Me? No, I wouldn't spend any calories worrying about me as a threat. As for Balto, He looked somewhat lonely, or like he could use some company, something I myself found myself in need of. By the way, I am Rowen Ilbert, Butler of Lord Cline and Lady Driselle of the Sharilton Manor, located in Auj Oule, Rieze Maxia." He smiles softly, looking to Mittens, figuring they'd not have heard anything about his world. May I inquire as to whether or not you may know anything about how we arrived in this land?"

@Archwar @Librarian Cat

(OOC Note: If you wish for Mittens to know Rowen's history (Legendary Tactician for the Rashugal Army, let me know if you need information, or just look into Xillia 1. ^^))

Victor Kresnik remains silent, partaking in the situation and keeping up with Levi and Hanji nearly effortlessly.
@Lizzy

As the group around her changed, she felt a little more comfortable with this. What looked like a couple, and a Japanese man joined them. She looked at them curiously.

Bae+Doo+Na+Bob+yOVwAo6wKuUs.jpg

"I would not mind having you with us", she said, hoping that Rosalina and Luma would feel the same about both the man, and the couple. "Perhaps we can accomplish something together, as one group."

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Lizzy @Wedge Antilles @Raven @Mighty Roman @academypeeps

Kazuma smiled at the Asian woman. He had a feeling she was Korean, he would see their type walking around Kamurocho at times, as it was located within walking distance near JR Shin-Okubo station. He then bowed to her.

Yakuza-Cosplay-Kazuma-Kiryu-Cosplay-Wig-Version-01-3.jpg

"Thank you. My name is Kazuma Kiryu", he said, just before standing himself straight up. "Who might you all be?", he asked, his attention focused on the korean woman but also said his statement generally towards everyone present and nearby.

@Mari @Lizzy @Mighty Roman @Raven @Shattered♦Secrets™ @academypeople

jxNRME1.jpg
[fieldbox=", aqua, solid"]
Rosalina felt a presence behind her, when she turned around and saw Ri...she jumped up and down. She was happy to see that her new friend had may it to her, safe and sound. The potato had just called her a boy? Now in any world, anyone could tell that Rosalina was a girl...wow. She shook her head. "It's nice to meet you Commander Strax...no, I'll pass on the sweets, but thank you." Well he was intresting...to say the least. When he started talking about the moon brought him here...Rosalina moved away, slighty from him. Luma followed behind her...Luma was freaked out big time by Strax now.

While standing there, waiting for the man in yellow to bring them to the Wing Things, Rosalina noticed another man come over to them. He introduced himself as Kazuma Kiryu. "It's nice to meet you Kazuma, I am Rosalina...Lady Of The Stars." She curtsy towards him, that's what women did when they introduced themselves to men...well, where she came from they did. "Well, whenever we get to these...Loftwings, maybe we can find out what's really going on." The group was getting bigger...and Rosalina would have to keep her eye on everyone...one of them could be the traitor, or all of them. She just hoped it wouldn't be Ri...that would be the worst if it turned out to be her.

I: @Mari @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman
M: @Lizzy @Raven @Any one else around them...

[/fieldbox]​

Kazuma smiled at the Asian woman. He had a feeling she was Korean, he would see their type walking around Kamurocho at times, as it was located within walking distance near JR Shin-Okubo station. He then bowed to her.

Yakuza-Cosplay-Kazuma-Kiryu-Cosplay-Wig-Version-01-3.jpg

"Thank you. My name is Kazuma Kiryu", he said, just before standing himself straight up. "Who might you all be?", he asked, his attention focused on the korean woman but also said his statement generally towards everyone present and nearby.

@Mari @Lizzy @Mighty Roman @Raven @Shattered♦Secrets™ @academypeople
"Ri Boon Hui", she responded to Kazuma, bowing for a second before straightening up.

58a68d47-4214-44ce-8b87-85ae15c61581_size_640.jpg

Japanese man, she thought as she took in his name and looked at him a bit. Interesting. She had played tournaments in Japan, only in Chiba, which she understood to be a different area from the capital city of Tokyo. She would have continued to just stand there, maybe even keep looking at him, if not for the others. She snapped out of the spell.

"What should we do now?", she asked the group that was there.

@Wedge Antilles @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Lizzy @Mighty Roman @Raven

jxNRME1.jpg
Rosalina felt a presence behind her, when she turned around and saw Ri...she jumped up and down. She was happy to see that her new friend had may it to her, safe and sound. The potato had just called her a boy? Now in any world, anyone could tell that Rosalina was a girl...wow. She shook her head. "It's nice to meet you Commander Strax...no, I'll pass on the sweets, but thank you." Well he was intresting...to say the least. When he started talking about the moon brought him here...Rosalina moved away, slighty from him. Luma followed behind her...Luma was freaked out big time by Strax now.

While standing there, waiting for the man in yellow to bring them to the Wing Things, Rosalina noticed another man come over to them. He introduced himself as Kazuma Kiryu. "It's nice to meet you Kazuma, I am Rosalina...Lady Of The Stars." She curtsy towards him, that's what women did when they introduced themselves to men...well, where she came from they did. "Well, whenever we get to these...Loftwings, maybe we can find out what's really going on." The group was getting bigger...and Rosalina would have to keep her eye on everyone...one of them could be the traitor, or all of them. She just hoped it wouldn't be Ri...that would be the worst if it turned out to be her.

I: @Mari @Wedge Antilles @Mighty Roman
M: @Lizzy @Raven @Any one else around them...

[/fieldbox]​

"It is nice to meet you", Kazuma said to Rosalina, noting how interesting her attire was. Like a princess, as if straight from Tokyo Disneyland in fact. Or like a cosplayer from Harajuku. Though she didn't look Japanese or Asian.

He noticed the little companion of hers. "What is that?", he asked her.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Mari @Lizzy @Mighty Roman @Raven

"Ri Boon Hui", she responded to Kazuma, bowing for a second before straightening up.

58a68d47-4214-44ce-8b87-85ae15c61581_size_640.jpg

Japanese man, she thought as she took in his name and looked at him a bit. Interesting. She had played tournaments in Japan, only in Chiba, which she understood to be a different area from the capital city of Tokyo. She would have continued to just stand there, maybe even keep looking at him, if not for the others. She snapped out of the spell.

"What should we do now?", she asked the group that was there.

@Wedge Antilles @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Lizzy @Mighty Roman @Raven
"It is nice to meet you", Kazuma said to Rosalina, noting how interesting her attire was. Like a princess, as if straight from Tokyo Disneyland in fact. Or like a cosplayer from Harajuku. Though she didn't look Japanese or Asian.

He noticed the little companion of hers. "What is that?", he asked her.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Mari @Lizzy @Mighty Roman @Raven
jxNRME1.jpg
Usually Rosalina would have an answer to the question Ri had asked...but since she didn't know anything about this place, she just shrugged her shoulders. "I actually have no clue...I wonder what's taking soo long to get to those Wings..now I really want to see them." When Kazuma asked Rosalina what Luma was, she twirled around towards him. Luma floated over to the man, floating around his head...in a playful way. "That little guy, is Luma. He's like a son to me...he has been with me for so long now, without him..." She stopped talking, she almost told Kazuma about her mother...that would not come out, until she felt secure around everyone. Luma stopped right in front of Kazuma. "Hi! I'm Luma...The best Star in the WHOLE GALAXY!" Rosalina started to laugh...only Luma would say that. "So, Kazuma...do you have any idea of what's going on?" She had to hope that at least someone in this group knew of this land...she didn't want to randomly search around, just to end up lost...even more.
[/fieldbox]​

jxNRME1.jpg
Usually Rosalina would have an answer to the question Ri had asked...but since she didn't know anything about this place, she just shrugged her shoulders. "I actually have no clue...I wonder what's taking soo long to get to those Wings..now I really want to see them." When Kazuma asked Rosalina what Luma was, she twirled around towards him. Luma floated over to the man, floating around his head...in a playful way. "That little guy, is Luma. He's like a son to me...he has been with me for so long now, without him..." She stopped talking, she almost told Kazuma about her mother...that would not come out, until she felt secure around everyone. Luma stopped right in front of Kazuma. "Hi! I'm Luma...The best Star in the WHOLE GALAXY!" Rosalina started to laugh...only Luma would say that. "So, Kazuma...do you have any idea of what's going on?" She had to hope that at least someone in this group knew of this land...she didn't want to randomly search around, just to end up lost...even more.
[/fieldbox]​
Ri nodded to Rosalina. "I guess we will get there eventually", she said. For now, though, she actually enjoyed being in the company of these people, they seemed much better than the first group, with only Ri, Rosalina, and Luma being present on the first group. She couldn't help looking at Kazuma... he seemed handsome, good looking, but... mysterious?

She smiled and giggled, though, when Luma proclaimed himself as the best star in the galaxy. And she clapped her hands for him, after he said that, smiling at him. And then she gestured towards him.

Bae+Doo-Na.jpg

"You are the best star I know, Luma", she said.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Wedge Antilles @Lizzy @Mighty Roman @Raven

@Those in Item Girl's House
@Verite

The man nodded. "Yeah she's been everyone and again looking as though she is waiting for someone keeping an eye out for them. But I'm not sure who" The man replied.​

@Those just now Exploring

You see like the others there are houses near the tent and on the other side of skyloft.

Head near the tent house
Head to other side of Skyloft houses
Keep exploring
Please Bold and Underline your choices

@Those who are trying to head back to the woods

Perhaps you noticed two who had flown on down hearing back to well the ground below if not well unless you can fly it seems there isn't a way down. Maybe you can find those who are also looking to head down but went to find these so called loftwings.

@Those heading to the Knight Academy

You'll see the group who was ahead and now heading to see the loftwings. You will also notice that there are two buildings one says Knight Academy the other Training Hall.

Follow others
Head into the Knight Academy
Head into the Training Hall

Please Bold and Underline choices

@Those with man in yellow heading for loftwings

(First the fellow isn't old but Link's age which is 14-18 unless your calling me old then I feel bad I'm 16 guys come on that's the fith time this week someone called me old)

latest

The man in yellow continued to walk seeing others come by. "Well my name is Pipit encase you end up needing me after we see the loftwings. As we walk to where we can have many of them land I'll call them for you all to see and pick well the ride I was informed by the mayor you'd be borrowing. He said borrow feeling you finding a loftwing of your own might not be that easy being none of you are really from around here." Pipit stated.​

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Justin
Ellie went to explore more of the Skyloft houses. Someone around here had to have something interesting going on.

@Raven

Ellie went to explore more of the Skyloft houses. Someone around here had to have something interesting going on.

@Raven
You see houses on both sides of Skyloft some close to the tent others on the other side it may seem.

Head near homes near tent
Head near those on the other side of Skyloft

Please bold and underline your choice

Rowen bows lightly, as far as butlers do. "Me? No, I wouldn't spend any calories worrying about me as a threat. As for Balto, He looked somewhat lonely, or like he could use some company, something I myself found myself in need of. By the way, I am Rowen Ilbert, Butler of Lord Cline and Lady Driselle of the Sharilton Manor, located in Auj Oule, Rieze Maxia." He smiles softly, looking to Mittens, figuring they'd not have heard anything about his world. May I inquire as to whether or not you may know anything about how we arrived in this land?"

@Archwar @Librarian Cat

(OOC Note: If you wish for Mittens to know Rowen's history (Legendary Tactician for the Rashugal Army, let me know if you need information, or just look into Xillia 1. ^^))

Victor Kresnik remains silent, partaking in the situation and keeping up with Levi and Hanji nearly effortlessly.
@Lizzy

"Oh, hey Victor!" Hanji greeted with a wave before turning to the others that had arrived.

"And hello other people I have yet to meet!" Hanji greeted. Despite the situation below and what they were in the middle of doing being interrupted, she was still bright energetic Hanji. Besides, Levi was already upset, why should she add on to his mood?

@Wedge Antilles @FireDrake150 @Mari @Raven @Mighty Roman @Shattered Secrets

Bernkastel saw the whole attention that they were making, and simply let Lambdadelta out of her ear grasp.

"...well, Er, yeah, I guess that's nice..." Lambdadelta took a moment to refocus herself after being dragged around by her lover, seeing that Rosalina happened to compliment on her outfit,"Heh, only someone like me could think up of an outfit like this! We haven't met yet, Soooo... My name's Lambdadelta, the Witch of Certainty! And you?"

Bernkastel only followed along, since these Loftwings did give her some interest.

@loftwing group @tagging on mobile is too much for me x.x​

Status
Not open for further replies.