Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Yes," Aeric continued to frown at her. "Do you know something I don't, or are you simply asking for the sake of it?"

@Gummi Bunnies
@ShiroKiyoshi
@Mari
@Lizzy
@Investigation people​
Bo crossed his arms and rested his foot up against the tree. "Why, don't you just spit it out or keep it in girl? You got something or not?"

@Gummi Bunnies @BarrenThin @Others @Mari
latest

"Hey, what makes you think that I'm a spoiler box? Jeez... give the Witch of Certainty a break, will ya?" Lambdadelta grinned playfully.
"It's as much a tunic as is mine." Aeric frowned at him. "And I've seen him use it. He uses it like a sword. Think before you speak, fool." Aeric was having none of this, right then.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Gummi Bunnies
@ShiroKiyoshi
@Mari
@Lizzy
@Investigation people​
After punching the man, Ventus tightened his fist. "I fit the evidence? Because you're certain I killed Lank? You're an idiot. If your very small brain does not recall, shall I remind you that towards the beginning of our journey Ven-- I mean, I ran around hunting for a man named Link and came across this man named Lank. I was quite friendly with him. I had no beef with the guy. Why the hell would I kill him?" Unlike Ventus, Vanitas' words came across more crude and less respectful--especially when he was mad.

7787115cb6cbd016f1e736154a822f2a.png

Ignoring Bo, Ven drew his keyblade, pointing the tip of the blade at Aeric. "Quite a shame, I felt you someone I could trust, yet you betray me in such an idiotic manner."
latest

"Hoo boy, I'll leave it to you both to settle things. This is going to be too good to pass up and watch~"

Thanks Lambda, really helpful in this conflict right about now​

Aeric's sword was out quickly, as well, though his fire dissipated. "You fit it better than anyone else. You have no sheath for your blade. You wear the right garb. You've been with him long enough to have some sort of grievance."

He dropped into a fighting stance. "You can't trust anyone, Ventus. Not when you go through what I have. If voting you off means catching a traitor, I'll do it... as much as I don't want to be right."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Gummi Bunnies
@ShiroKiyoshi
@Mari
@Lizzy
@Investigation people

latest

"Hey, what makes you think that I'm a spoiler box? Jeez... give the Witch of Certainty a break, will ya?" Lambdadelta grinned playfully.

latest

"Hoo boy, I'll leave it to you both to settle things. This is going to be too good to pass up and watch~"

Thanks Lambda, really helpful in this conflict right about now

"I'm going to instigate this further by putting my vote on the Split Personality kid, AKA Ven," Zanzibar chuckled. He had already steeled himself in case the child tried punching him in the face or outright attacking him.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @Gummi Bunnies @Whoever else

Stepping in, Ven pressed his blade against the side of the man's face with a bit of pressure. He wore an angry glare in his eyes. "And if voting me off means voting off an innocent? What then, you moron?" he asked, gritting his teeth together. "If you don't trust me, so be it. Maybe you'd trust the wounds my blade could leave on your body? Maybe you'll trust pain over my own words." Without another word, the boy thrust himself into a fighting stance also, attempting to slash his blade across Aeric's chest. He shot a glare to the spectators over his shoulder. "Another word, and anyone watching will be next..."

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Cecelia looked at Ventus and Aeric. They were fighting. Friends and allies, now torn apart by mistrust.

It pissed her off.

It was hard to make Cecelia mad, she was generally genial and good natured. She watched as Ventus struck at Aeric. Cecelia stepped in before Aeric struck at Ventus. The woman attempted to grab his blade before it hit his stomach.

"Stop it! Both of you!" She shouted. She held a sword (which she wasn't all that skilled with.) and magic. She had some unknown type of magic. "Is this not what he wants? Our Vile Overseer wants to watch us destroy ourselves, and it's happening! What if Ventus was framed. When Romulus and I were investigating the murder of Councillor Jake back in Cyseal, we implicated a goddess. That goddess, as it turned out, had been framed." Fury was in her eyes. She glared at Aeric. "He was your friend. Stop fighting. Ventus, think about your friends back home. Would they approve of these actions?" Cecelia gripped the sword further. "I do not wish to fight, but consider my words. And consider them well. We are being torn apart, or framed. Now stop, both of you!"

@BarrenThin @Mari @ShiroKiyoshi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Lizzy @Gummi Bunnies

"Yes, let the butthurt flow through you, yes, yes. Give me what I want child, a good excuse to rip your very beating heart out and beat you with it," Zanzibar grinned. He saw that Ven tried to slash Aleric's chest to which the Immortal warrior blocked with his shield. Finally, a little discord to get the stress ironed out and make some inappropriate jokes. Of course, he could be killing off a innocent, but did that matter? No, all that mattered to the insane Doc was to get the DNA. The doctor slid into a defensive stance, ready to block the child's oversized key.

"Come and get me Split!"

Then Cecelia ruined the fun by pointing out that Gay Lord wanted them to fight against each other, not knowing that the Doctor had been trying to push the two into the fight. The nerve of that bitch! Whatever, he could simply state something and it could be disregard since most people see him as a crazy old man.

"Ooh, but fights are what makes friends! I remember when my kind was at the throats of the High Elves! Now we're the bestest of friends!"

This could go in so many ways, Zanzibar would be laughing either way.

@BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Silver Paladin @Whomever else

Aeric's shield batted the slash away. He was still pretty quick, even in his armor. "You see, boy... you can kill me and hurt me all you want. I'll come back every. Damn. Time." His eyes showed grim determination before he flicked his visor down. "You won't." He lunged at Ventus's stomach with the blade.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Gummi Bunnies
@ShiroKiyoshi
@Mari
@Lizzy
@Investigation people​
Cecelia looked at Ventus and Aeric. They were fighting. Friends and allies, now torn apart by mistrust.

It pissed her off.

It was hard to make Cecelia mad, she was generally genial and good natured. She watched as Ventus struck at Aeric. Cecelia stepped in before Aeric struck at Ventus. The woman attempted to grab his blade before it hit his stomach.

"Stop it! Both of you!" She shouted. She held a sword (which she wasn't all that skilled with.) and magic. She had some unknown type of magic. "Is this not what he wants? Our Vile Overseer wants to watch us destroy ourselves, and it's happening! What if Ventus was framed. When Romulus and I were investigating the murder of Councillor Jake back in Cyseal, we implicated a goddess. That goddess, as it turned out, had been framed." Fury was in her eyes. She glared at Aeric. "He was your friend. Stop fighting. Ventus, think about your friends back home. Would they approve of these actions?" Cecelia gripped the sword further. "I do not wish to fight, but consider my words. And consider them well. We are being torn apart, or framed. Now stop, both of you!"

"Yes, let the butthurt flow through you, yes, yes. Give me what I want child, a good excuse to rip your very beating heart out and beat you with it," Zanzibar grinned. He saw that Ven tried to slash Aleric's chest to which the Immortal warrior blocked with his shield. Finally, a little discord to get the stress ironed out and make some inappropriate jokes. Of course, he could be killing off a innocent, but did that matter? No, all that mattered to the insane Doc was to get the DNA. The doctor slid into a defensive stance, ready to block the child's oversized key.

"Come and get me Split!"

Then Cecelia ruined the fun by pointing out that Gay Lord wanted them to fight against each other, not knowing that the Doctor had been trying to push the two into the fight. The nerve of that bitch! Whatever, he could simply state something and it could be disregard since most people see him as a crazy old man.

"Ooh, but fights are what makes friends! I remember when my kind was at the throats of the High Elves! Now we're the bestest of friends!"

Ven only glared at Aeric, a dark smirk spreading over his lips. "You'll come back? You act as if that'd be a bother to me. I like the idea of you coming back. It just means I get to kill you over and over again," the boy shot back in response. He prepared a block, but quickly found that Aeric's attack didn't even come in contact with him; the attack had been blocked by Cecilia.

"Foolish girl. What would my friends think, you ask? Do your research, I have no friends. Now move aside. This doesn't concern you."

Shortly afterwards, Zanzibar interfered as well. Ventus and/or Vanitas grunted before shooting him a glare as well. "This doesn't concern you. I need to stop the fool who is spreading lies about me. I have no qualm with you."

Being quite the speedy fighter, Ventus dashed around those who attempted to stop him--twirling his blade as he made his way behind Aeric and again attempted to slash him, but across the back this time.

@BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin @Archwar @ShiroKiyoshi @Mari @Lizzy @Gummi Bunnies

"Oh, but as seeing at how people are reacting to this and how you are acting I know what's going on, at least in theory. Have you ever heard of Split Personality Disorder? Such a wonderful mental condition! Plus, I get to smack you around."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin @Whoever else

It pissed her off.

"Come and get me Split!"

Ven only glared at Aeric, a dark smirk spreading over his lips. "You'll come back? You act as if that'd be a bother to me. I like the idea of you coming back. It just means I get to kill you over and over again," the boy shot back in response. He prepared a block, but quickly found that Aeric's attack didn't even come in contact with him; the attack had been blocked by Cecilia.

"Foolish girl. What would my friends think, you ask? Do your research, I have no friends. Now move aside. This doesn't concern you."

Shortly afterwards, Zanzibar interfered as well. Ventus and/or Vanitas grunted before shooting him a glare as well. "This doesn't concern you. I need to stop the fool who is spreading lies about me. I have no qualm with you."

Being quite the speedy fighter, Ventus dashed around those who attempted to stop him--twirling his blade as he made his way behind Aeric and again attempted to slash him, but across the back this time.

@BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin @Archwar @ShiroKiyoshi @Mari @Lizzy @Gummi Bunnies

Aeric would have found dodging easy, if Cecilia and Zanzibar hadn't gotten involved. He had been distracted. All he managed was a surprised look before Ven sliced his back open. With a shout of pain, he staggered a few feet away. "Damn... coward..." He turned around and raised his sword weakly... before slumping onto his face, unmoving.

His body disappeared in a blue mist.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Archwar
@Gummi Bunnies
@ShiroKiyoshi
@Mari
@Lizzy
@Investigation people​

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Aeric would have found dodging easy, if Cecilia and Zanzibar hadn't gotten involved. He had been distracted. All he managed was a surprised look before Ven sliced his back open. With a shout of pain, he staggered a few feet away. "Damn... coward..." He turned around and raised his sword weakly... before slumping onto his face, unmoving.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Archwar
@Gummi Bunnies
@ShiroKiyoshi
@Mari
@Lizzy
@Investigation people​

"Come and get me Split!"

Cecelia looked at Zanzibar. "You aren't helping. You're just building up your case that I think you're an idiot." she said.

She then turned to Ventus... Err... Vanitas. "Ventus, this isn't you! You're also not really helping your case by doing this." Cecelia looked at him sympathetically, but kept her weapon drawn.

Cecelia watched Aeric die and disappear. She moved away from Ventus. She looked at him in horror, and went off alone.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Archwar
@Gummi Bunnies
@ShiroKiyoshi
@Mari
@Lizzy
@Investigation people​
Cecelia looked at Zanzibar. "You aren't helping. You're just building up your case that I think you're an idiot." she said.

She then turned to Ventus... Err... Vanitas. "Ventus, this isn't you! You're also not really helping your case by doing this." Cecelia looked at him sympathetically, but kept her weapon drawn.

Cecelia watched Aeric die and disappear. She moved away from Ventus. She looked at him in horror, and went off alone.

evil-laugh.gif

After Aeric disappeared, the darker personality of the boy grinned in satisfaction. "Vengeance is mine," he said, a chortle escaping his lips afterwards. "Trust me, that man deserved it."

@BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Archwar @ShiroKiyoshi @Mari @Lizzy

The Undead sat bolt upright not too far away. He felt the physical difference almost instantly. There was no blood flowing. His heart wasn't beating. He didn't need to breathe. With a sigh, he looked at the patch of grass he'd appeared in. The Undead had hoped he'd appear back in... where was it? Lordran? At any rate, the man stood up and looked at the back of his shield, where he'd etched something previously.

"Aeric... Aeric... Oh. Right." With a quiet shuffle, he began making his way back to the group. It'd take a while.

@No one... for now.​

@Verite @FireDrake150 @Librarian Cat

The Silent Realm slowly begins shattering, much like the Dance of Death did. The Darkness of the Twilight returns. Once again, the inky blackness covers the world, with no end in sight. The twilight begins forming.

You appear in a quiet Glade:

0em5o.jpg

It looked like it had once been something beautiful, like a temple or cathedral, but has sense been reduced to ruin. Both of the Sabers appear. red and blue, side by side. Anyone can discuss with either of them. You hear running water at the other side of the door. Bird song whistles through the trees. It seems like a nice place. The wind whistles through shaking the trees.

You feel tranquil, and a sense of power overwhelms you.

Do you:

Talk to the Sabers
Go through the door at the end of the glade?

@Raven

Lank would appear in front of Zant's throne. "So... The Relative of the hero has arrived..." He says laughing. "The others have completed the tasks. They have one last one, which you shall assist them with. You are now in your animal form, and you have been given Saber Arturia. The King in blue." He says. "I shall mett you all again soon, and you all will bow before me."

You would appear in the Glade with the others, Saber Arturia by your side.

evil-laugh.gif

After Aeric disappeared, the darker personality of the boy grinned in satisfaction. "Vengeance is mine," he said, a chortle escaping his lips afterwards. "Trust me, that man deserved it."

@BarrenThin @The Silver Paladin @Gummi Bunnies @Archwar @ShiroKiyoshi @Mari @Lizzy

"Oh really? Honestly that was a waste of all of our damn time brat." Levi grunted with his usual scowl and the cold gleam in his eyes as he looked to Ven/Vanitas.

Hanji clicked her tongue and placed a a hand to her chin with the other on her hip.

"Split Personality Disorder. Sounds like a good explanation. Unfortunately I didn't pay much attention to him earlier anyway." She muttered to herself as she pondered both Zanzibar's words and how Ven referred to himself in third person then corrected himself earlier compared to how he acted long before the whole dark side taking over.

But, she couldn't really compare it if she didn't pay attention like she said.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archwar @Gummi Bunnies @ShiroKiyoshi @Mari @Anybody I might have missed

• Love
Reactions: Mari
@Verite @FireDrake150 @Librarian Cat

The Silent Realm slowly begins shattering, much like the Dance of Death did. The Darkness of the Twilight returns. Once again, the inky blackness covers the world, with no end in sight. The twilight begins forming.

You appear in a quiet Glade:

0em5o.jpg

It looked like it had once been something beautiful, like a temple or cathedral, but has sense been reduced to ruin. Both of the Sabers appear. red and blue, side by side. Anyone can discuss with either of them. You hear running water at the other side of the door. Bird song whistles through the trees. It seems like a nice place. The wind whistles through shaking the trees.

You feel tranquil, and a sense of power overwhelms you.

Do you:

Talk to the Sabers
Go through the door at the end of the glade?

@Raven

Lank would appear in front of Zant's throne. "So... The Relative of the hero has arrived..." He says laughing. "The others have completed the tasks. They have one last one, which you shall assist them with. You are now in your animal form, and you have been given Saber Arturia. The King in blue." He says. "I shall mett you all again soon, and you all will bow before me."

You would appear in the Glade with the others, Saber Arturia by your side.
Well, what a refreshing change of scenery, though Accelerator, more used to the technologically savvy Academy City, personally didn't care too much for the sight of the glades.

Like something from a virtual simulation or something...

With that being said, he and Kanzaki would go through the door, hoping to advance towards whatever would come into their way next. Only one way to go from here. A one-way road ventured by someone nicknamed the One-Way Road. How quaint.

@The Silver Paladin

Well, what a refreshing change of scenery, though Accelerator, more used to the technologically savvy Academy City, personally didn't care too much for the sight of the glades.

Like something from a virtual simulation or something...

With that being said, he and Kanzaki would go through the door, hoping to advance towards whatever would come into their way next. Only one way to go from here. A one-way road ventured by someone nicknamed the One-Way Road. How quaint.

@The Silver Paladin

((Can't listen to music, so I'm kind of hoping this is the Harp song that plays. I think we know the one.))

You entered...

A spring much like the one Accelerator saw Ashitaka in. It looked almost exactly the same. Ashitaka was sitting in this spring, pouring a bowl of water onto his cursed arm. He looked up. "So... You all were afflicted with Zant's curse, huh?" He knelt down in the spring.

Nero looked at it. "It's not a Bath like in Rome, but it will have to do." and almost immediately, Nero was changed out of her dress, and sitting in the spring, with her arms stretched out on the rock wall behind her. "This is restorative to my mana core." She said happily.

Something was wrong with her...

Ashitaka looked at the spirit vessels. "Come inside the spring. There is one final challenge, but you will have to face it as humans. The spring will return you to your original forms." The boy stood up. "It is something I can not help you with, but please, know that I am watching." He dropped a jeweled dagger into the water and walked off towards the entrance.

((Can't listen to music, so I'm kind of hoping this is the Harp song that plays. I think we know the one.))

You entered...

A spring much like the one Accelerator saw Ashitaka in. It looked almost exactly the same. Ashitaka was sitting in this spring, pouring a bowl of water onto his cursed arm. He looked up. "So... You all were afflicted with Zant's curse, huh?" He knelt down in the spring.

Nero looked at it. "It's not a Bath like in Rome, but it will have to do." and almost immediately, Nero was changed out of her dress, and sitting in the spring, with her arms stretched out on the rock wall behind her. "This is restorative to my mana core." She said happily.

Something was wrong with her...

Ashitaka looked at the spirit vessels. "Come inside the spring. There is one final challenge, but you will have to face it as humans. The spring will return you to your original forms." The boy stood up. "It is something I can not help you with, but please, know that I am watching." He dropped a jeweled dagger into the water and walked off towards the entrance.
Tch, does that broad have any shame at all? Accelerator grumbled. For a normal boy his age, perhaps what he should be feeling is something akin to being flustered or so, but perhaps it was the fact that he lived with two older women and a little one to boot that he had become desensitized to it all. Shame.

"Zant... Is he the one behind this strange phenomenon?" Kanzaki would inquire, nodding as she would enter the spring along with Accelerator, "What would you have us do?"

@The Silver Paladin

Tch, does that broad have any shame at all? Accelerator grumbled. For a normal boy his age, perhaps what he should be feeling is something akin to being flustered or so, but perhaps it was the fact that he lived with two older women and a little one to boot that he had become desensitized to it all. Shame.

"Zant... Is he the one behind this strange phenomenon?" Kanzaki would inquire, nodding as she would enter the spring along with Accelerator, "What would you have us do?"

@The Silver Paladin

Nero looked at Accelerator. She crossed her legs. "Baths are a Roman thing. As I was the emperor of Rome, I love baths, as you can plainly see." She stretched again.

Ashitaka would look at Kanzaki. "Zant is the Usurper King, the false ruler of Twilight. Many good people live here in the Twilight Realm. They are trapped and twisted by his illusions, and his rule. Save the people, and defeat Zant." Ashitaka nodded.

Kanzaki and Accelerator would notice an immediate change:

They were becoming human. First, their paws were replaced by hands and feet, then their arms and legs. It began curing them, restoring their souls. They now had fingers. They reformed into humans fully. The spring had done its job.

Nero looked at Accelerator. She crossed her legs. "Baths are a Roman thing. As I was the emperor of Rome, I love baths, as you can plainly see." She stretched again.

Ashitaka would look at Kanzaki. "Zant is the Usurper King, the false ruler of Twilight. Many good people live here in the Twilight Realm. They are trapped and twisted by his illusions, and his rule. Save the people, and defeat Zant." Ashitaka nodded.

Kanzaki and Accelerator would notice an immediate change:

They were becoming human. First, their paws were replaced by hands and feet, then their arms and legs. It began curing them, restoring their souls. They now had fingers. They reformed into humans fully. The spring had done its job.
Aha. A pleasant change.

"Finally. I dunno what was gonna happen if I were like that for any longer," Accelerator sighed with relief, tempted to revel in the feeling of flesh and not fur again. Step one, check. Step two, get back to the living world. In-progress.

After registering that she had also started to become human again, Kanzaki would nod. "Yes, that was... an unpleasant experience," she spoke, before facing Ashitaka, "So we must defeat this Zant, and we shall be free? Very well, I shall try my best," she said, attempting to internally check her body to see if her magic abilities had been restored as well, "How shall we start? Where do we find him?"

@The Silver Paladin

"Well, that was fun to watch, buuuuut I'm bored again..." Lambdadelta sighed as she lost her interest as soon as she saw Aeric die and disappear. Well, it wasn't that great of a death. Almost like those lazy unfinished death scenes written by Featherine.

Bernkastel seemed to be done with being passive, having her tea cup vanish. She silently took her place next to Lambda again.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mari @ShiroKiyoshi @Archwar @Lizzy

Status
Not open for further replies.