Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zanzibar was trying to find someone to question when he saw Aleric approaching. The Undead Immortal asked if he had any theories and so far the Doctor had only a few to go on.

"Well, a few. The boy has his head snapped so death was wonderfully quick, no markings so the traitor had a brain in the skull. Reci, the Red Ball, said he saw the traitor wearing a tunic or a robe or something akin to it plus a sword, no sheath. Gay Lord was also there suggesting that a personal grudge was present. Speaking to the villagers revealed they had no idea who did it, but one suggested that the traitor might have disliked him so much they killed him. I can rule out Serge, since he's wearing a vest, and Suki. In fact, no one from the last group with Lank could have done it. Unless Roselina had a knife hidden in her bras or something. Mitten is wearing armor and has a sheath. Right now it comes down to the people with robes, swords, tunics, or something of the like with knowledge of how to snap necks. Which reminds me, do you mind if I ask you a few questions?"

Aeric listened quietly, simply nodding and thinking. In response to the question directed at him, Aeric simply gestured to the rather heavy armor he was wearing before actually responding. "... but, be my guest."

@Archwar

Aeric listened quietly, simply nodding and thinking. In response to the question directed at him, Aeric simply gestured to the rather heavy armor he was wearing before actually responding. "... but, be my guest."

@Archwar

"I'm refering to your more cloth part, but I didn't live in the Dark Ages. So, here comes the questions. First one, what kind of weapon do you carry and what would you classify your armor as? Also do you have a sheath?"

"I'm refering to your more cloth part, but I didn't live in the Dark Ages. So, here comes the questions. First one, what kind of weapon do you carry and what would you classify your armor as? Also do you have a sheath?"

724271AC15D8B88FB0E0C35596D49DD034334AED

"Heavy enough to keep me safe." Aeric then took the sheathe for his straight sword off of his best and offered it to Zanzibar.

@Archwar

724271AC15D8B88FB0E0C35596D49DD034334AED

"Heavy enough to keep me safe." Aeric then took the sheathe for his straight sword off of his best and offered it to Zanzibar.

@Archwar

"No need to offer it to me, this provides proof that you didn't snap his neck and now that I look at your cloth, it looks more like jerkin or something, not a tunic. Though, exactly how willing would you be to kill someone, if say, it would remove your Immortality? Or even give you back your memories while still being Immortal and not go hollow?"

Bo was still wear he was under the tree, but he wasn't asleep just listening to gather information. When hearing Zanzibar's question he looked up quickly at Aeric to notice his clothing. "He's wearing a tunic underneath his armor. A tunic is a loose garment, typically sleeveless and reaching to the wearer's knees, as worn in ancient Greece and Rome. Not that this proves anything new though. But, if you don't believe me, look closely at his shoulder plates. No sleeves." Bo then looked up toward the two. "I may not be very physical, but don't mess with my mental prowess. Still, a tunic is nothing. Just one aspect of our clues."

@Archwar @Mari @BarrenThin @Others

"No need to offer it to me, this provides proof that you didn't snap his neck and now that I look at your cloth, it looks more like jerkin or something, not a tunic. Though, exactly how willing would you be to kill someone, if say, it would remove your Immortality? Or even give you back your memories while still being Immortal and not go hollow?"
Bo was still wear he was under the tree, but he wasn't asleep just listening to gather information. When hearing Zanzibar's question he looked up quickly at Aeric to notice his clothing. "He's wearing a tunic underneath his armor. A tunic is a loose garment, typically sleeveless and reaching to the wearer's knees, as worn in ancient Greece and Rome. Not that this proves anything new though. But, if you don't believe me, look closely at his shoulder plates. No sleeves." Bo then looked up toward the two. "I may not be very physical, but don't mess with my mental prowess. Still, a tunic is nothing. Just one aspect of our clues."

@Archwar @Mari @BarrenThin @Others

Aeric looked him in the eyes, even lifting his visor to truly do so. "If I believed my Curse would be broken by your deaths, I would draw my sword without thinking twice about it." There was an intense look to his eyes that showed he meant it. "... But it wouldn't." He smiled after a moment. "I'm trapped in an eternal cage, striving towards a goal I do not understand. As far as I know, nothing will ever free me."

@Mari
@ShiroKiyoshi
@Archwar

Aeric looked him in the eyes, even lifting his visor to truly do so. "If I believed my Curse would be broken by your deaths, I would draw my sword without thinking twice about it." There was an intense look to his eyes that showed he meant it. "... But it wouldn't." He smiled after a moment. "I'm trapped in an eternal cage, striving towards a goal I do not understand. As far as I know, nothing will ever free me."

@Mari
@ShiroKiyoshi
@Archwar

"I can sympathize, I cannot die either and every person I kill sings to me about how I murdered them! I've been trying to find a way to break my Immortality, but nope, fate has decided to make me its bitch. I've tried burning myself, stabbing myself repeatedly, and even going as far as to rip my very atomic structure apart. I just keep coming back. Though, on a positive note, I can keep Mankind from playing with nukes again. As for the tunics, if I remember correctly, the medieval ones had sleeves and Aleric here looks like he's from the medieval times. Now, I don't think you've done it, but a smart enough villain always ditches the evidence."

@BarrenThin @ShiroKiyoshi

"I can sympathize, I cannot die either and every person I kill sings to me about how I murdered them! I've been trying to find a way to break my Immortality, but nope, fate has decided to make me its bitch. I've tried burning myself, stabbing myself repeatedly, and even going as far as to rip my very atomic structure apart. I just keep coming back. Though, on a positive note, I can keep Mankind from playing with nukes again. As for the tunics, if I remember correctly, the medieval ones had sleeves and Aleric here looks like he's from the medieval times. Now, I don't think you've done it, but a smart enough villain always ditches the evidence."

@BarrenThin @ShiroKiyoshi

"You're doomed to go mad... I'm doomed to forget my own name... to forget who I am. A lovely combination. At any rate, I've been wearing all this since I got here." He patted the Bluemoon Greatsword on his back, in its uncomfortable and difficult to draw from leather sheathe.

"By the way; what the fuck is a Greece?"

@Archwar
@ShiroKiyoshi

"In a universe, where there exists a big blue planet known as earth, there also existed a country known as Greece. The country was ruled by many gods, who sometimes fell in love with the humans granting their children extraordinary talents and godlike powers. This Greece became the foundation for many things, including language." Bo looked annoyed at Aeric. "Does that answer your question?"

@Archwar @BarrenThin @Others

"In a universe, where there exists a big blue planet known as earth, there also existed a country known as Greece. The country was ruled by many gods, who sometimes fell in love with the humans granting their children extraordinary talents and godlike powers. This Greece became the foundation for many things, including language." Bo looked annoyed at Aeric. "Does that answer your question?"

@Archwar @BarrenThin @Others

"Huh. Sounds a little bit like Lordran before it went to shit, from what everyone's told me about it." Aeric looked up thoughtfully before sitting down a bit abruptly. "So, who else could have done it? The only person that comes to mind is Ven. He was wearing a tunic type... thing... and his sword has no sheath. But I don't recall him having any sort of grudge with Lank... though the poor boy was rather annoying, so I wouldn't be surprised."

@Archwar
@ShiroKiyoshi

"And was also royally fucked by Rome, who then took its shit and made it into their shit. As for me, I am insane! Not like you who is doomed to loose their memories, but doomed to outlive most people, suffer a wide range of mental illnesses, and to never have sexual relationships again. As for Ven, I never considered it, his weapon is more like a mace from what Mitten told me and quite honestly, I didn't even knew he existed till now. Yeah, I might have saw him, but too many kids around here. Now, excuse me, I am getting hungry and have to go on a nom nom raid. Bye!" With that, Zanzibar ran off to find something to eat.

"And was also royally fucked by Rome, who then took its shit and made it into their shit. As for me, I am insane! Not like you who is doomed to loose their memories, but doomed to outlive most people, suffer a wide range of mental illnesses, and to never have sexual relationships again. As for Ven, I never considered it, his weapon is more like a mace from what Mitten told me and quite honestly, I didn't even knew he existed till now. Yeah, I might have saw him, but too many kids around here. Now, excuse me, I am getting hungry and have to go on a nom nom raid. Bye!" With that, Zanzibar ran off to find something to eat.

"No, Ven called it a 'blade'-" Then Zanzibar ran off. Aeric muttered to himself for a moment before placing a reluctant vote on Ven. "Sorry, lad..." He muttered to himself. "Gotta cover everything."

@ShiroKiyoshi
@Raven

Bo watched as Zanzibar walked away. "Man, he just leaves one heck of a taste in my mouth when he talks." Bo then stood up and stretched. "By the way, immortality ain't all bad. Then again I am a god of gaming." Bo leaned up against the tree and yawned. "So, our only suspect is Ved?" Bo looked over to Reci. "Oi. Reci, were you with Lank the entire time?"

@Raven @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @BarrenThin @Others

Bo watched as Zanzibar walked away. "Man, he just leaves one heck of a taste in my mouth when he talks." Bo then stood up and stretched. "By the way, immortality ain't all bad. Then again I am a god of gaming." Bo leaned up against the tree and yawned. "So, our only suspect is Ved?" Bo looked over to Reci. "Oi. Reci, were you with Lank the entire time?"

@Raven @Jeremi @TheSpringwoodSlasher @BarrenThin @Others

"Perhaps not for you." His expression darkened again. "But I am not truly immortal. I can die... and often do. I simply come back every time. And each death, each passing hour, I forget more of who I am because of the Curse. It's not me going mad. That's what the Dark Sign does. It takes you away from yourself... leaving only a Hollow shell to prey on others."

"He's all I can think of. He was with Lank and Kanzaki- one of the previous victims- for quite a while."

@ShiroKiyoshi

Seriously? Kazuma laughed.

"I consider you both to be nothing but a joke, so no, I can not take your seriously. I will take great pleasure, though, from watching you both fail with dishonor."

"Graoh??" What had Caligula done to deserve that?

Mordred's arm would clench into a fist, her master didn't say how intact they had to be after all. "...Sigh." Slowly she unclenched her fist and instead flipped Kazuma the bird. "Fuck you and fuck the high horse you rode in on. If you don't want our help then you can just wither and die for all I care." With that both Mordred and Caligula would head down the stone path to the door on the left.

It seemed like Ri had been in thought for some time. Still, they had no more clues than they had earlier, and not much else was occurring in the way of votes. Still, some clues were better that none at all, so she decided. One seemed to match the appearance part that Reci had spoken of earlier. Wearing a sword, and a tunic-like garment, he seemed more than capable of executing poor Lank. So, she turned to the flowers, and cast a vote on Aeric.

@Raven

"Graoh??" What had Caligula done to deserve that?

Mordred's arm would clench into a fist, her master didn't say how intact they had to be after all. "...Sigh." Slowly she unclenched her fist and instead flipped Kazuma the bird. "Fuck you and fuck the high horse you rode in on. If you don't want our help then you can just wither and die for all I care." With that both Mordred and Caligula would head down the stone path to the door on the left.

Kazuma laughed. "Profanity is a crutch for the weak, who lack strength in communication. Or a lack of self confidence. In your case, it must be both!"

@Jeremi

Kazuma laughed. "Profanity is a crutch for the weak, who lack strength in communication. Or a lack of self confidence. In your case, it must be both!"

@Jeremi

Instead of beating the crap out of the old man Mordred would instead cover her ears. "LALALALALA I'M NOT LISTENING ANYMORE!" Mordred shouted as loud as she could walking down the path. Once at the door she'd unceremoniously kick the door off its hinges sending the door flying to God knows where. "Ha! That felt good. Mr Sideburns, I know you're an unrepentant ass but I think you're going to like what's inside!"

If Kazuma took Mordred up on her offer he'd find a gilded room filled with four treasure chests surrounding a big one. There also seemed to be a door on the other side of the room leading some place else.

"Well now. Limited clues make this a bit harder to go by. Darn and I was planning to actually vote this time." Hanji said with a sigh. Levi stood in thought, quietly studying those left in their strange group.

@Anyone/Investigation peeps

"Well now. Limited clues make this a bit harder to go by. Darn and I was planning to actually vote this time." Hanji said with a sigh. Levi stood in thought, quietly studying those left in their strange group.

@Anyone/Investigation peeps

Aeric looked up. "Well... Ven is the only person I can think of that fits the clues more than... me. He's got a tunic. He's got a sword without a sheathe- which, I do have a sheathe for both of my blades, by the way- and he's been with Lank this whole time, so he may have a grudge."

@Lizzy
@Mari
@Investigation people​

Status
Not open for further replies.