Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Split Personality Disorder! Called it!" Zanzibar grinned. He looked as if he was on the verge of dancing, and Mitten facepalmed or pawed. The Doctor considered Mind Screwing Ven, or Vanitas as he now fancied himself just for the heck of it, but then someone appeared out of nowhere. Godamn Elves and their dramatic enterences. The newcomer appeared male, but could have been female or genderless. Or a hemp. What? With all of the shite that was going on anything was possible!

Zanzibar and Mitten watched the guards take Ven away. The news then came. Ven was a hero, but it didn't matter. The child was gone and they were ever so closer to getting out of here, but that left the traitor. It could be Aeric, or someone else. That did matter. Then the person spoke to all of them, claiming to be a good friend of Zelda and Minda and said that Gay Lord had gotten stronger faster than expected. Typical, just when they were making headway all hell breaks loose. They were then told that Minda had gotten herself captured.

"Great, if Jason was here he would be throwing his snark everywhere. If Soloman was here he would be nice to everyone while he sought to survive. If Hamzah was here, he would just be his angry self. If... mom was here... she would try to find a way to defeat Gay Lord without killing him... if... no, if sane Zanzibar was here, he would just study things and make theories. But he is gone, dead and gone. I'm here, but that begs the question, what will I do?" Zanzibar smirked.

They were then led to a 'Temple of Time', to which the Doctor only chuckled for no reason. The group was then led down a flight of stairs to a room with three giant triangles on the wall and the Stone they had claimed earlier. There was also... Minda? There were others dressed like her. Then the person removed their mask showing off their true self. Her, and many others present, were Zelda.

"Friends I and many of us here are Princess Zelda. Sorry you could not meet us until now. We can't really do much to help but we will help you get into Lord Ghirahim's Castle. And we will try our best to aid you in battle." She explained.

And at that the Doctor shook the room with a booming laugh.

"All of you combined couldn't take on Gay Lord? Or did you place too much hope in this Link character and when he was unavailable, you sought it fit to rip us from our homes? Without our consent? Oh, I'm sure the reward you offered at the beginning would have smooth things out with some of us, but not all of us! Do you have any idea what emotional, psychical, mental, and spirtal trauma you've caused? ALL OF YOU! Yes, I acknowledge the fact you were powerless to stop Gay Lord, yes some of us are willing to help despite the fact you ripped us from our home, yes some of us might have come willingly, but some of us came here working for Gay Lord. Some of us have ulterior motives. Some of us might be psychopaths deep down. I am sure at least a few of you thought of the consequences of your actions. If not you are all fools. Tell me, is there any reason why I shouldn't stop at this point and let the ones willing to fight, like Aeric, meet Gay Lord?"

@Raven @Everyone else

Hanji listened and thought Zanzibar's little speech was both interesting and a bit true. Levi still seemed disinterested as he listened to all around them. Welp, things were just crazy in this strange world, but at least it looked like they were close to going home.

@Archwar @Raven @Everyone

Round 4:

Hyrule Castle

Those who had not returned to the Stone Tower to gather the last mask. You see someone new appear into the village.

latest

The male came with pirate guards just as Midna had before. Sheik didn't seem as calm as he waited for the guards to act. They went to Ven and looked him over. Soon after looking at the others, they apprehended Ven and made their way off to the prison. It would seem he was taken only for being suspected as a traitor but nothing was ever found proving otherwise.

At that moment, Star Lord was attacked from behind while trying to travel with the group to their next location. Being knocked off his feet, he was strangled to death.

Sheik finally done waiting looked around to try and catch his bearings. "You all have not met me. I am a good friend of both Princess Zelda and Midna, the Princess of Twilight. I was sent to take Minda's place till we can save her from Ghirahim." Sheik paused before continuing."Now there is something that will help you all get in the Temple of Time so you can face Ghirahim and Majora." The man began. "This item is an instrument which controls time." He explained then looked to the graveyard. "We believe it is located in the Shadow Temple. You all might be able to get it together." Shiek explained while he seemed to pause it appeared he was listing to someone explain something.

Shiek would then began to walk down to the group. "Now come with me I'm afraid we must make a change of plans Ghirahim has become stronger than we expected to soon. There are others you must meet." He explained and leads the group to a temple it would seem. "This is called the Temple of Time." He explains.
latest

sKZQ1.jpg

Sheik takes them inside where many others are waiting. Some you have met, some you haven't. Your eyes pause on Hilda and others dressed similar to her. Could they be Princess Zelda? Then Shiek goes to stand beside all of them. "Friends" He begins then removes a mask showing a female underneath. "Friends I and many of us here are Princess Zelda. Sorry you could not meet us until now. We can't really do much to help but we will help you get into Lord Ghirahim's Castle. And we will try our best to aid you in battle." She explains.

Note: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi will now be your guide. @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin will be your guide
Prince Ashitaka & Shotaro Kaneda Canon: Princess Mononoke &Akira (Film version)
Player: @The Silver Paladin Role: Unknown Status: Alive
Aeric/The Chosen Undead Canon: Dark Souls Player: @BarrenThin Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Alexi The Dragonborn Canon: Skyrim OC Player: @Alexi The Arcanine Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Batman Canon: Justice League: Gods and Monsters Player: @Josh M Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Bernkastel/The Witch of Miracles& Lambdadelta/Witch of Certainty Canon: Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Player: @Gummi Bunnies Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Dage the Evil Canon: AQ Worlds Player: @DapperDogman Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Dr. Zanzibar & Mitten Canon: OC Player: @Archwar Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ellie Canon: The Last Of Us (+ Murder events) Player: @Brigmore Witch Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Fizz Canon: League of Legends Player: @Bomb Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Kratos/Eds Canon: Ed,Edd, Eddy/God of War Player: @TheSpringwoodSlasher Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Madotsuki Canon: Yume Nikki Player: @york Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Officer Jamie Reagan & Sargent Leo Barnes Canon: Blue Bloods & The Purge Player: @ResistingTheEnlightened Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Randall Dean Clark Canon: Fallout: New Vegas Player: @Forest Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Raven Canon: Elsword Player: @Crimson Spartan Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Rosalina Canon: Super Mario Galaxy Player: @Shattered SecretsRole:Unknown Status: Alive
Serge Canon: Chrono Cross Player: @The Tactician Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Teruteru Hanamura Canon: Danganronpa Player: @Atomyk Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ty/Ty-Kun Canon:Our reality, albeit, a very, very exaggerated version of it. Player: @Krieg Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Yuki Amano & Yuno Gasai Canon: Future Diary Player: @C.T. Role:Unknown Status: Alive
TaopaipaiCanon: Dragon Ball Z Player: @Tokusentai Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Monkey D. LuffyCanon: One Piece Player: @Ryu Keiko Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ri Boon-Hui Canon: 코리아 Player: @Mari Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Levi Ackerman & Hanji Zoe Canon: Attack on Titan Player: @Lizzy Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Talim&Motochika Chosokabe Canon: The Soul Series Player: @Jeremi Role:Unknown Status: Alive

Geralt Of Rivia Canon: Witcher 3. The Wild Hunt Player: @Korra Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Astarte Canon: Strike the Blood @Kaykay Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Jennifer Tate/Michelle Kile & Abdizur Canon: Primal Player: @Thuro The Assassin Potato Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Source Hunters/Romulus & CeciliaCanon: Divinity Franchise Player: @The Silver Paladin Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Nonon Jakuzure Canon: Kill La Kill Player: @Mapelle Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Bo BroskiCanon: Self/OC Player: @ShiroKiyoshi Role:Unknown Status: Alive

Dead:
Balto&Rocket Raccoon Canon: Balto&Guardians of the Galaxy (MCU) Player: @Librarian Cat Role: Hero/Mercanary Status: Deceased
Victor Kresnik Canon: Tales of Xillia Player: @FireDrake150 Role: Traitor Status: Deceased
ScotmanCanon: Samurai Jack Player: @Doctor Smartass Role: Traitor Status: Deceased
Lank Canon: Legend of Zelda OC idea from a walk-through video Player: @Raven Role: Hero/NPC Status: Dead
Accelerator & Kaori Kanzaki Canon: Raildex Player: @Verite Role:Hero Status: Deceased
Star Lord & StraxCanon: Marvel Comics/Guardians of the Galaxy & Doctor Who Player:Player:@Mighty Roman Role: Hero Status:
Descended
Imprisoned:
Rowen Ilbert Canon: Tales of Xillia 2 Player: @FireDrake150 Role: Hero Status: Alive
Kazuma Kiryu Canon: Yakuza 3 Player: @Wedge Antilles Role: Hero Status: Alive
Ventus
Canon:Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Player: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty Role: Hero Status: Alive
Madotsuki
@Raven @The Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Silver Paladin @Mighty Roman @Jeremi @Any others
123048_original.png

Madotsuki calmly headed inside of the Temple, letting her gaze wander, though, she stayed close to Serge as per usual, not sure if they were going to fight their way through some enemies, or just heading to some sort of meeting. Though, she was a little worried about who might be the next victim of the traitors around; so far, those who they had voted for were innocent, so, she had to be really carefull about who she voted for next.

Reactions: Takumi
yqmAwud.png

Shortly after speaking with his unhappy spectators, Ventus found himself whisked away to a new location. He had won the traitor vote and had been revealed as a hero to the others, yet Vanitas knew it was likely his companions no longer cared for him anymore. After he had killed Aeric, could he really blame them? Not that he cared what they thought, really, Vanitas would do what he wanted to do whether or not it pleased others--especially if it was entertaining to him.

Speaking of entertainment, however, Vanitas was suddenly lacking it. His new location appeared to be a desert of some sorts, coated in grainy sand, stifling with hot air, and quite uncomfortable with its heated atmosphere. Pacing around the small area he was now trapped in, Vanitas grumbled to himself.

"Well, now what?!" he complained, lifting a foot to kick at one of the rusty bars of a small prison cell he now appeared to be trapped in. He felt cramped, and had nothing he could currently do. At least, there was nothing he could do but talk to Ventus...

"Hm, I suppose I could see what that loser thinks of this situation. Maybe he'll cry. That'd be great," Vanitas mumbled to himself, a grin spreading on his lips. "Hey loser, wake up," he mentally called out in an attempt to wake up his pure-hearted half. His call did manage to wake the boy quickly, given Ven enough drive to even take control of his body once again.

th_656b.png

Ventus blinked a few times before flinching, as if waking out of a startling daydream. "Wh-Where am I?" he questioned, looking around as a frown spread on his face. He didn't understand why he was in a prison cell of some kind. The boy reached out and grabbed the bars of the cell, wrapping his hands entirely around them.

"Heh, you were imprisoned. The others voted you out because they thought you were a traitor," Vanitas mentally informed him. Ven twitched in response.

th_790.png

"Y-You! Vanitas! Y-You're back!? Ngh, I-I had a feeling you might've been. And I... blacked out for a while. You'd better not have caused any trouble while I was out!" the boy spat out clutching his head as if hoping his touch would push Vanitas away.

"I caused no trouble, but I did avenge us by killing the person who was spreading lies about us being a traitor," Vanitas slyly explained.

A sickened knot formed in Ven's stomach. "Y-You killed someone!? How could you?!"

"Well, Aeric was supposedly our friend, yet he was the one starting these lies. I felt he deserved to die."

Ven's eyes widened. "You--"

th_657b.png

The blond's head dropped, hanging in horror and sadness. "--you killed Aeric!?"

"He was always nice to me! He was right there with Kaori and I most of the time! He was an ally, maybe even a friend!"

"He betrayed us, Ven! Getting rid of him was the right thing to do."

The blue-eyed boy's bottom lip quivered and he dropped his head. "First Kaori and now Aeric? B-But this is worse... because I'm responsible this time."

"Yeah, you failed to control me, so technically it could be your fault," Vanitas said with a laugh, attempting to verbally rub salt in Ven's wounds. "But I really don't understand why you would be upset about this. After all, Aeric was the one who betrayed us, betrayed you. Be glad he's gone."

Tuning out Vanitas' voice inside his head, tears escaped Ven's eyes. They tricked down his cheek, evaporating--thanks to the heat of the desert--before they could fall off his face.

"The master was right. I'm an abomination. All I ever do is mess things up... I'd be better off right now if I would've never woken up from my long sleep..."
[/hr]
@Jeremi

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Round 4:

Hyrule Castle

Those who had not returned to the Stone Tower to gather the last mask. You see someone new appear into the village.

latest

The male came with pirate guards just as Midna had before. Sheik didn't seem as calm as he waited for the guards to act. They went to Ven and looked him over. Soon after looking at the others, they apprehended Ven and made their way off to the prison. It would seem he was taken only for being suspected as a traitor but nothing was ever found proving otherwise.

At that moment, Star Lord was attacked from behind while trying to travel with the group to their next location. Being knocked off his feet, he was strangled to death.

Sheik finally done waiting looked around to try and catch his bearings. "You all have not met me. I am a good friend of both Princess Zelda and Midna, the Princess of Twilight. I was sent to take Minda's place till we can save her from Ghirahim." Sheik paused before continuing."Now there is something that will help you all get in the Temple of Time so you can face Ghirahim and Majora." The man began. "This item is an instrument which controls time." He explained then looked to the graveyard. "We believe it is located in the Shadow Temple. You all might be able to get it together." Shiek explained while he seemed to pause it appeared he was listing to someone explain something.

Shiek would then began to walk down to the group. "Now come with me I'm afraid we must make a change of plans Ghirahim has become stronger than we expected to soon. There are others you must meet." He explained and leads the group to a temple it would seem. "This is called the Temple of Time." He explains.
latest

sKZQ1.jpg

Sheik takes them inside where many others are waiting. Some you have met, some you haven't. Your eyes pause on Hilda and others dressed similar to her. Could they be Princess Zelda? Then Shiek goes to stand beside all of them. "Friends" He begins then removes a mask showing a female underneath. "Friends I and many of us here are Princess Zelda. Sorry you could not meet us until now. We can't really do much to help but we will help you get into Lord Ghirahim's Castle. And we will try our best to aid you in battle." She explains.

Note: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi will now be your guide. @Mighty Roman @The Silver Paladin will be your guide
Aeric/The Chosen Undead Canon: Dark Souls Player: @BarrenThin Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Alexi The Dragonborn Canon: Skyrim OC Player: @Alexi The Arcanine Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Batman Canon: Justice League: Gods and Monsters Player: @Josh M Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Bernkastel/The Witch of Miracles& Lambdadelta/Witch of Certainty Canon: Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Player: @Gummi Bunnies Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ellie Canon: The Last Of Us (+ Murder events) Player: @Brigmore Witch Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Kratos/Eds Canon: Ed,Edd, Eddy/God of War Player: @TheSpringwoodSlasher Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Officer Jamie Reagan & Sargent Leo Barnes Canon: Blue Bloods & The Purge Player: @ResistingTheEnlightened Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Randall Dean Clark Canon: Fallout: New Vegas Player: @Forest Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Rosalina Canon: Super Mario Galaxy Player: @Shattered Secrets Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ty/Ty-Kun Canon:Our reality, albeit, a very, very exaggerated version of it. Player: @Krieg Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Yuki Amano & Yuno Gasai Canon: Future Diary Player: @C.T. Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Levi Ackerman & Hanji Zoe Canon: Attack on Titan Player: @Lizzy Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Talim&Motochika Chosokabe Canon: The Soul Series Player: @Jeremi Role:Unknown Status: Alive

Geralt Of Rivia Canon: Witcher 3. The Wild Hunt Player: @Korra Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Jennifer Tate/Michelle Kile & Abdizur Canon: Primal Player: @Thuro The Assassin Potato Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Source Hunters/Romulus & CeciliaCanon: Divinity Franchise Player: @The Silver Paladin Role:Unknown Status: Alive

Dead:
Balto&Rocket Raccoon Canon: Balto&Guardians of the Galaxy (MCU) Player: @Librarian Cat Role: Hero/Mercanary Status: Deceased
Victor Kresnik Canon: Tales of Xillia Player: @FireDrake150 Role: Traitor Status: Deceased
ScotmanCanon: Samurai Jack Player: @Doctor Smartass Role: Traitor Status: Deceased
Lank Canon: Legend of Zelda OC idea from a walk-through video Player: @Raven Role: Hero/NPC Status: Dead
Accelerator & Kaori Kanzaki Canon: Raildex Player: @Verite Role:Hero Status: Deceased
Star Lord & StraxCanon: Marvel Comics/Guardians of the Galaxy & Doctor Who Player:Player:@Mighty Roman Role: Hero Status:
Descended
Imprisoned:
Rowen Ilbert Canon: Tales of Xillia 2 Player: @FireDrake150 Role: Hero Status: Alive
Ventus
Canon:Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Player: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty Role: Hero Status: Alive

Ri shook her head. Another innocent was sent off to be imprisoned, and like Kazuma, it seemed to be an innocent as well. On top of that, Star Lord, who she had considered a good friend here, was killed. Ri was very upset. She said nothing, but it might have been obvious from her facial expression. Was Aeric still suspect as well, even though he seemed to be gone?

tumblr_nr2gqi2r761qdko6fo2_500.png

There was still work to be done. She was curious about the work left undone at the Stone Tower. Was there a way to go back there to continue? If not, she would silently go towards Ghrahim Castle.

@Raven

Round 4:

Hyrule Castle

latest

latest

sKZQ1.jpg

Rosalina Canon: Super Mario Galaxy Player: @Shattered Secrets Role:Unknown Status: Alive

Dead:
Descended
Imprisoned:
Ventus

Bo opened his mouth wide and shifted his weight. He then looked around at who was left. Maybe this time I can remember a face... His attention was then brought to Aeric who stumbled off to the castle, followed by Ri. With nothing to do and the only interesting pair, Bo set out to travel with the two. He walked casually behind Ri while Aeric led them, Bo doubted whether he knew where he was going or not, but followed anyway. "Next stop: Demon Lord's Castle. Jeez. I'm so sick of walking."

@Mari @BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Archwar @Jeremi @Others

Aha. A pleasant change.

"Finally. I dunno what was gonna happen if I were like that for any longer," Accelerator sighed with relief, tempted to revel in the feeling of flesh and not fur again. Step one, check. Step two, get back to the living world. In-progress.

After registering that she had also started to become human again, Kanzaki would nod. "Yes, that was... an unpleasant experience," she spoke, before facing Ashitaka, "So we must defeat this Zant, and we shall be free? Very well, I shall try my best," she said, attempting to internally check her body to see if her magic abilities had been restored as well, "How shall we start? Where do we find him?"

@The Silver Paladin

"He is near." Ashitaka said. He shifted his quiver on his back, and stretched the string so that the bow stretched across his chest. He pushed a gate that wasn't there originally open, and you saw Lank, Star Lord, and Strax standing at the other side. "Come in and rest." He said to the three. It seemed Ashitaka was like, the Forest God or something of this glade. A haven for the dead before they met Zant in battle.

@Mighty Roman @Raven

[fieldbox=", solid, aqua"]

Rosalina had been unusually silient this whole time, she didn't want be in the middle of the conversation. She did however feel bad about Ven, he was another innocent gone again. When she heard about Star Lord's death, she looked straight towards Ri. Wow, Ri was having a bad time. Rosalina had not been with her friend for a while now. She decided that now should be the time she was close to her. She glided towards her, with Luma by her side. "Hey Ri." She smiled at her, walking with her dear friend. "IT'S OKAY RI... I'M HERE!" Luma gave her a light hug.

Interaction(s): @Mari
Mentioned: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mighty Roman

[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and Mari
"Alright, lets go to Ghirahim's Castle," Bernkastel said as she took the lead for their little duo.

"Why so quick to decide that, my dear Bern?" Lambdadelta curiously inquired, following the Witch of Miracles while waiting for a response.

"This will be of our interest... and a place to continue our Tea Party."

@Raven

"He is near." Ashitaka said. He shifted his quiver on his back, and stretched the string so that the bow stretched across his chest. He pushed a gate that wasn't there originally open, and you saw Lank, Star Lord, and Strax standing at the other side. "Come in and rest." He said to the three. It seemed Ashitaka was like, the Forest God or something of this glade. A haven for the dead before they met Zant in battle.

@Mighty Roman @Raven
th_toaru4.png

Paying little mind to the other newcomers, suspecting that he would do all the work, Accelerator wold respond to Ashitaka. "Aha... Hm. Doesn't matter that much to me. Even if he knows we're comin', that won't stop me from ripping his skin off," he spoke, sure of himself as always. Hopefully his powers were all back now. He didn't want to resort to... clawing and whatnot again.

"Any specific plan?"

@The Silver Paladin @Raven @Mighty Roman

[fieldbox=", solid, aqua"]

Rosalina had been unusually silient this whole time, she didn't want be in the middle of the conversation. She did however feel bad about Ven, he was another innocent gone again. When she heard about Star Lord's death, she looked straight towards Ri. Wow, Ri was having a bad time. Rosalina had not been with her friend for a while now. She decided that now should be the time she was close to her. She glided towards her, with Luma by her side. "Hey Ri." She smiled at her, walking with her dear friend. "IT'S OKAY RI... I'M HERE!" Luma gave her a light hug.

Interaction(s): @Mari
Mentioned: @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mighty Roman

[/fieldbox]

Ri felt Rosalina's hug. In a time where she felt so alone, so sad, she felt better at the action. Not completely normal, but she felt a little better than a few seconds ago. "Thank you Rosalina", she said, hugging her back tightly. She was really at a loss for words, though, Rosalina was one of the few she was friendly to here, that was still present and alive. Part of her wondered if the killer was purposely trying to isolate her, to make her feel lonely and fearful of all that was here.

"We have to stop this senseless cycle of death and innocents being imprisoned", she whispered. Those were her words, but she had no idea or plan, really, on how to accomplish that.

@Shattered♦Secrets™

• Love
Reactions: Justin
"Says the old man who constantly whines like a baby about how unfairly I'm treating him!." Mordred countered. "Better hope you find a nappy bottle in one of those chests so that you can suck all of that indignation out of you!"

Inside the next chest was 200 rupees, which in some circles was probably considered a lot of money.

"An ironic thing to say, if you consider the immature language you use. You clearly have much to learn, and no vision with which to grow." Kazuma took the money, and opened up another of the smaller chests.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Mari
Ri felt Rosalina's hug. In a time where she felt so alone, so sad, she felt better at the action. Not completely normal, but she felt a little better than a few seconds ago. "Thank you Rosalina", she said, hugging her back tightly. She was really at a loss for words, though, Rosalina was one of the few she was friendly to here, that was still present and alive. Part of her wondered if the killer was purposely trying to isolate her, to make her feel lonely and fearful of all that was here.

"We have to stop this senseless cycle of death and innocents being imprisoned", she whispered. Those were her words, but she had no idea or plan, really, on how to accomplish that.

@Shattered♦Secrets™

Levi grabbed Hanji's arm and began to drag her along with the others moving forward. Hanji noticed Ri and Rosalina and suddenly grabbed Levi's arm just as he let go of her own once they got a bit closer and ran over to Ri and Rosalina, making sure not to bump into anyone.

"Hey." Was all Hanji said as she let go of Levi to suddenly glomped the two other woman. Hanji smiled at the two brightly.

"I have a feeling things will get better." She said in a rather optimistic manner, while Levi walked past them.

@Raven @Gummi Bunnies @ShiroKiyoshi @Mari @york @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @Shattered♦Secrets™

• Love
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari and Justin
yqmAwud.png

Shortly after speaking with his unhappy spectators, Ventus found himself whisked away to a new location. He had won the traitor vote and had been revealed as a hero to the others, yet Vanitas knew it was likely his companions no longer cared for him anymore. After he had killed Aeric, could he really blame them? Not that he cared what they thought, really, Vanitas would do what he wanted to do whether or not it pleased others--especially if it was entertaining to him.

Speaking of entertainment, however, Vanitas was suddenly lacking it. His new location appeared to be a desert of some sorts, coated in grainy sand, stifling with hot air, and quite uncomfortable with its heated atmosphere. Pacing around the small area he was now trapped in, Vanitas grumbled to himself.

"Well, now what?!" he complained, lifting a foot to kick at one of the rusty bars of a small prison cell he now appeared to be trapped in. He felt cramped, and had nothing he could currently do. At least, there was nothing he could do but talk to Ventus...

"Hm, I suppose I could see what that loser thinks of this situation. Maybe he'll cry. That'd be great," Vanitas mumbled to himself, a grin spreading on his lips. "Hey loser, wake up," he mentally called out in an attempt to wake up his pure-hearted half. His call did manage to wake the boy quickly, given Ven enough drive to even take control of his body once again.

th_656b.png

Ventus blinked a few times before flinching, as if waking out of a startling daydream. "Wh-Where am I?" he questioned, looking around as a frown spread on his face. He didn't understand why he was in a prison cell of some kind. The boy reached out and grabbed the bars of the cell, wrapping his hands entirely around them.

"Heh, you were imprisoned. The others voted you out because they thought you were a traitor," Vanitas mentally informed him. Ven twitched in response.

th_790.png

"Y-You! Vanitas! Y-You're back!? Ngh, I-I had a feeling you might've been. And I... blacked out for a while. You'd better not have caused any trouble while I was out!" the boy spat out clutching his head as if hoping his touch would push Vanitas away.

"I caused no trouble, but I did avenge us by killing the person who was spreading lies about us being a traitor," Vanitas slyly explained.

A sickened knot formed in Ven's stomach. "Y-You killed someone!? How could you?!"

"Well, Aeric was supposedly our friend, yet he was the one starting these lies. I felt he deserved to die."

Ven's eyes widened. "You--"

th_657b.png

The blond's head dropped, hanging in horror and sadness. "--you killed Aeric!?"

"He was always nice to me! He was right there with Kaori and I most of the time! He was an ally, maybe even a friend!"

"He betrayed us, Ven! Getting rid of him was the right thing to do."

The blue-eyed boy's bottom lip quivered and he dropped his head. "First Kaori and now Aeric? B-But this is worse... because I'm responsible this time."

"Yeah, you failed to control me, so technically it could be your fault," Vanitas said with a laugh, attempting to verbally rub salt in Ven's wounds. "But I really don't understand why you would be upset about this. After all, Aeric was the one who betrayed us, betrayed you. Be glad he's gone."

Tuning out Vanitas' voice inside his head, tears escaped Ven's eyes. They tricked down his cheek, evaporating--thanks to the heat of the desert--before they could fall off his face.

"The master was right. I'm an abomination. All I ever do is mess things up... I'd be better off right now if I would've never woken up from my long sleep..."
[/hr]
@Jeremi

Ventus/Vanitas seemed to have found himself at some sort of courtyard. The area seemed to have been allowed to deteriorate from disuse since everything seemed to be falling to pieces. One thing however he might find interesting was the sound of some people arguing from a nearby door.

"An ironic thing to say, if you consider the immature language you use. You clearly have much to learn, and no vision with which to grow." Kazuma took the money, and opened up another of the smaller chests.

"One of us has been a member of the Knights of the Round Table and whose birth right was to rule Camelot. I'll give you a hint, it wasn't you."

The third small chest seemed to have a lantern of some sort inside of it, no doubt useful if they had to venture some place dark.

Meanwhile Caligula would have made his way towards the big chest in the middle. It appeared to be locked but there was probably a key nearb- oh Caligule grabbed on to the top and ripped it off its hinges.

Inside he would find something peculiar.

latest

It appeared to be a gigantic spinner. It seemed to be robust enough for someone to stand on it. Was this a weapon of some sort?​

@Shattered♦Secrets™
Levi grabbed Hanji's arm and began to drag her along with the others moving forward. Hanji noticed Ri and Rosalina and suddenly grabbed Levi's arm just as he let go of her own once they got a bit closer and ran over to Ri and Rosalina, making sure not to bump into anyone.

"Hey." Was all Hanji said as she let go of Levi to suddenly glomped the two other woman. Hanji smiled at the two brightly.

"I have a feeling things will get better." She said in a rather optimistic manner, while Levi walked past them.

@Raven @Gummi Bunnies @ShiroKiyoshi @Mari @york @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @Shattered♦Secrets™
[fieldbox=", aqua, solid"]

Rosalina smiled at Ri as she hugged her. "Yes we do... but how?" Rosalina took a minute to think about what they could do to find out who or what was doing this... and who the real traitors were. "For now, I think we should just stick together, and keep our eyes wide open." Just then, Hanji came by and hugged both her and Ri, knocking her a little to the side. "Ha! Hey Hanji." She smirked, fixing her Tiara from almost falling off. "I hope soo too." Now she waited to see which way the girls would pick to go, she wondered what they would find in the Castle or back at the Stone Tower.

[BCOLOR=#000000]Interaction(s): @Mari @Lizzy [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Mentioned: @Raven[/BCOLOR]

[/fieldbox]

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari and Takumi
@Those Heading Toward Ghirahim's Castle

latest

It seems Reci decided to fly obver to Impa and the two had been speaking when everyone began to have a group going to head for Ghirahim's location. Impa had nodded then turned to the group. "Alright I will lead you to where we have located his castle. Let's hope we arrive and stop him in time." Impa stated then began to walk it seemed to be the younger version which the old lady had mentioned both appeared in the room but Grannie as Groose called her simply nodded and walked toward the young man she had been with in the Goddesses temple.
Castle.jpg

You all seem to arrive to a place which use to look like it was a more active and crowded town. Must be Castle town of Hyrule. walking you notice a dark cloud above where the castle should be. It also appears to now lead as if on a mountain. Underneath yet a floating building is lava. The Castle seems to simply be floating on the land which is surrounded. It also seems to have a barrier.

Investigate? Y/N

Please Bold and Underline Choice

(Yes I edited it when I got home.... My friend is busy atm and I am doing home work so yeah)

Last edited by a moderator:

(Sorry for if anything is crappy using school laptop and no mouse so yeah....the mouse can't even let me copy and paste so sorry pics later)

It seems Reci decided to fly obver to Impa and the two had been speaking when everyone began to have a group going to head for Ghirahim's location. Impa had nodded then turned to the group. "Alright I will lead you to where we have located his castle. Let's hope we arrive and stop him in time." Impa stated then began to walk it seemed to be the younger version which the old lady had mentioned both appeared in the room but Grannie as Groose called her simply nodded and walked toward the young man she had been with in the Goddesses temple.

You all seem to arrive to a place which use to look like it was a more active and crowded town. Must be Castle town of Hyrule. walking you notice a dark cloud above where the castle should be. It also appears to now lead as if on a mountain. Underneath yet a floating building is lava. The Castle seems to simply be floating on the land which is surrounded. It also seems to have a barrier.

Investigate? Y/N

latest

"Alrighty! How about we investigate this area, Bern?" Lambdadelta didn't seem to be that bothered by the fact that this castle area seemed awfully familiar in some way. How was it familiar? Oh well, they'll find out sooner or later.

latest

"..."

@Raven @Lizzy @ShiroKiyoshi @Mari @york @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @Shattered♦Secrets™

th_toaru4.png

Paying little mind to the other newcomers, suspecting that he would do all the work, Accelerator wold respond to Ashitaka. "Aha... Hm. Doesn't matter that much to me. Even if he knows we're comin', that won't stop me from ripping his skin off," he spoke, sure of himself as always. Hopefully his powers were all back now. He didn't want to resort to... clawing and whatnot again.

"Any specific plan?"

@The Silver Paladin @Raven @Mighty Roman

"There are others. They were imprisoned falsely. We are to ally with them, and free them as well as yourself." Ashitaka said. He pured another bowl of water on his arm. "Is everyone ready?"

Nero would yawn. "BOORRRRING! Why can't we all just have a nice bath, or try being seductive or something for once?" She giggled. "I mean, I'm all for a battle, but we should just relax while we can. Your ruler demands it!" She crossed her legs, and slid further into the water.

The Saber in blue would look at her. "You have much to learn about being a king. A king is good to his people, you were cruel, and merciless, Nero!"

Nero yawned again. "I was the Emperor of Rome. I wasn't a king. Your honor will get you killed or something, Arturia."

Arturia just crossed her arms.

@Mighty Roman @Raven

(Sorry for if anything is crappy using school laptop and no mouse so yeah....the mouse can't even let me copy and paste so sorry pics later)

Investigate? Y/N

Fizz decided to try and break the barrier down. At least this way, Fizz can figure out if it had any weak spots or not.

@Raven @Lizzy @ShiroKiyoshi @Mari @york @Crimson Spartan @Kaykay @Shattered♦Secrets™ @Gummi Bunnies

latest

Castle.jpg

Investigate? Y/N

Please Bold and Underline Choice

(Yes I edited it when I got home.... My friend is busy atm and I am doing home work so yeah)

Raven had been silently following behind the others who had went this way. He wondered if they could finally make this bastard pay for what he's caused now. He does seem to notice a barrier and decides to test it by striking it with his sword.

@Shattered♦Secrets™ @Raven @Lizzy @Bomb @Gummi Bunnies @Kaykay @Mari @york @ShiroKiyoshi @Those I may have missed​

Status
Not open for further replies.