Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well now. Limited clues make this a bit harder to go by. Darn and I was planning to actually vote this time." Hanji said with a sigh. Levi stood in thought, quietly studying those left in their strange group.

@Anyone/Investigation peeps
Aeric looked up. "Well... Ven is the only person I can think of that fits the clues more than... me. He's got a tunic. He's got a sword without a sheathe- which, I do have a sheathe for both of my blades, by the way- and he's been with Lank this whole time, so he may have a grudge."

@Lizzy
@Mari
@Investigation people​
Ri took note of Aeric's words. She had voted for him, but it was not a very confidently placed vote. And he was not confrontational like the little Japanese girl earlier.

tumblr_nq4z3k21fz1qby65mo5_500.png

"You have my attention," she said to Aeric, "I will change my vote to Ven". Though if somehow Ven proved to be innocent, then Aeric would remain very high on her short list of suspects.

@Raven @Lizzy @BarrenThin

Ri took note of Aeric's words. She had voted for him, but it was not a very confidently placed vote. And he was not confrontational like the little Japanese girl earlier.

tumblr_nq4z3k21fz1qby65mo5_500.png

"You have my attention," she said to Aeric, "I will change my vote to Ven". Though if somehow Ven proved to be innocent, then Aeric would remain very high on her short list of suspects.

@Raven @Lizzy @BarrenThin

Aeric looked up slightly and nodded. "Trust me when I say there's no one who hopes I'm wrong about him more than I do." He sighed and tilted his head back. "Your name?" Bright eyes that betrayed an age far greater than appearance would show moved to the woman.

@Mari
@Lizzy
@Investigation people​

Aeric looked up slightly and nodded. "Trust me when I say there's no one who hopes I'm wrong about him more than I do." He sighed and tilted his head back. "Your name?" Bright eyes that betrayed an age far greater than appearance would show moved to the woman.

@Mari
@Lizzy
@Investigation people​

Hanji listened to the two's words. She was sure that she never noticed Ven, so there was that. She guessed it could be possible but still, if she got a good look at him herself then maybe she could determine if he deserved her-well their vote.

Levi glanced to Hanji.

"You could always put a vote down for now, and if anything else comes up change it Shitty Glasses." He said bluntly.

"Yeah Yeah Mr. Clean Freak." Hanji said with a chuckle.

@Mari @BarrenThin @Investigation peeps

Hanji listened to the two's words. She was sure that she never noticed Ven, so there was that. She guessed it could be possible but still, if she got a good look at him herself then maybe she could determine if he deserved her-well their vote.

Levi glanced to Hanji.

"You could always put a vote down for now, and if anything else comes up change it Shitty Glasses." He said bluntly.

"Yeah Yeah Mr. Clean Freak." Hanji said with a chuckle.

@Mari @BarrenThin @Investigation peeps

"Clean Freak? Is something wrong with being clean in your world?" Aeric, himself, was rather dirty and sweaty, as someone would expect from someone armored like him.

@Lizzy
@Mari
@Investigation people​

"Clean Freak? Is something wrong with being clean in your world?" Aeric, himself, was rather dirty and sweaty, as someone would expect from someone armored like him.

@Lizzy
@Mari
@Investigation people​

Bo chuckled then looked slyly at Aeric. "No, imbecile. It's an insult to those who are overly clean." Bo was still uncertain as who to vote for. "Man, i wish I had been here earlier..."

@BarrenThin @Others

Bo chuckled then looked slyly at Aeric. "No, imbecile. It's an insult to those who are overly clean." Bo was still uncertain as who to vote for. "Man, i wish I had been here earlier..."

@BarrenThin @Others

Aeric muttered something to himself before answering. "I don't understand how one can be too clean. I haven't bathed in ages... not properly, anyways. I don't remember the last time I did."

"At any rate, as for who to vote for, just going off the clues? The two biggest suspects are Ventus and... well, myself. Both of us wear a tunic, and both of us have been with him long enough to possibly form a grudge; he was annoying, but never wronged me. The thing Ven has that I don't, as far as clues go, is that he doesn't have a sheath for his sword, which was the third clue. I, on the other hand, have a sheath for both of my weapons."

"So I world recommend voting for Ventus."

@ShiroKiyoshi
@Mari
@Lizzy
@Investigation people​

Aeric muttered something to himself before answering. "I don't understand how one can be too clean. I haven't bathed in ages... not properly, anyways. I don't remember the last time I did."

"At any rate, as for who to vote for, just going off the clues? The two biggest suspects are Ventus and... well, myself. Both of us wear a tunic, and both of us have been with him long enough to possibly form a grudge; he was annoying, but never wronged me. The thing Ven has that I don't, as far as clues go, is that he doesn't have a sheath for his sword, which was the third clue. I, on the other hand, have a sheath for both of my weapons."

"So I world recommend voting for Ventus."

@ShiroKiyoshi
@Mari
@Lizzy
@Investigation people​
latest

"Are you super duper sure on that, Aeric?" Lambdadelta happened to pop out of nowhere. Well, she and Bern weren't that far away from the group to begin with, and her lover didn't bother to come along since she was getting bored by the investigations and murders by now. Lambda couldn't help herself but to butt into the discussion on who's the killer.

@BarrenThin @Lizzy @Mari @ShiroKiyoshi

latest

"Are you super duper sure on that, Aeric?" Lambdadelta happened to pop out of nowhere. Well, she and Bern weren't that far away from the group to begin with, and her lover didn't bother to come along since she was getting bored by the investigations and murders by now. Lambda couldn't help herself but to butt into the discussion on who's the killer.

@BarrenThin @Lizzy @Mari @ShiroKiyoshi

"Yes." Aeric looked over with a frown.

@Gummi Bunnies
@ShiroKiyoshi
@Mari
@Lizzy
@Investigation people​

The store owner cowered behind the counter as his shop was raided by a mob of bipedal cats and a psycho in robes. He was tending to his shop when they just barged in and began chewing on whatever food they found. The robed man, Zanzibar if he caught the name, had promised to pay for it, but all of his food was being stolen! The store owner tried polity asking them out. All he got was eye daggers. Tried yelling at them, swords and more eye daggers. He then tried forcing them out with a broom. As soon as a blow landed the man threw him over the counter and told him to stay put. Who were these people?!

"Can you please stop?" The store owner tried asking polity. Zanzibar slowly looked up and glared at him with some meat hanging from his mouth. Enough said, the store owner just slowly went back to cowering behind the counter.

Meanwhile, in the Afterlife, while Kanzaki and Accelerator were resting up...

"I recall we saw that so-called traitor, Victor, during our time in the afterlife. Where is he now?"

"His face annoyed me, so while you weren't looking, I sent him into a deeper level of the afterlife."

"You killed him?"

"Yeah."

This is my headcanon. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

@The Silver Paladin

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Reactions: BarrenThin
th_892.png

It didn't matter what Ven was doing, he stopped doing it. He marched up toward Aeric and threw a punch in his face. This wasn't something Ventus would normally do, but Vanitas--his darker side--had other other ideas in mind when it came to people betraying him. "How dare you, fool! You believe me to be one of your traitors? Pray tell, why do you think this of me? And, more importantly, why would you go around telling the others? Ven wouldn't-- I mean, I wouldn't be a traitor. Kanzaki was his-- I mean, my friend. I wouldn't be a part of that group."

@BarrenThin

Meanwhile, Zanzibar had returned with a full belly and had given the store owner some gold to pay for the damage. While he wasn't sure that gold was accepted around it, it was better than nothing. The Immortal approached the group and saw that Ven had tried punching Aleric for calling him a traitor. The boy must have balls for punching an Immortal in the face, but he also caught what Ven was saying. He just watched as the chaos would soon unfold.

"Somebody has Split Personality Disorder! How disorder will indeed rain as this delightful batch starts fighting among themselves."

@BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies

th_892.png

It didn't matter what Ven was doing, he stopped doing it. He marched up toward Aeric and threw a punch in his face. This wasn't something Ventus would normally do, but Vanitas--his darker side--had other other ideas in mind when it came to people betraying him. "How dare you, fool! You believe me to be one of your traitors? Pray tell, why do you think this of me? And, more importantly, why would you go around telling the others? Ven wouldn't-- I mean, I wouldn't be a traitor. Kanzaki was his-- I mean, my friend. I wouldn't be a part of that group."

@BarrenThin

Aeric took the punch. For a moment, he didn't react. Then, he stood up. "Because, boy..." He spat down at Ventus. "You fit the evidence and, near as I can tell, only you do. I don't think you killed Kanzaki... but I can see Lank."

His hand burst into flames as it did earlier. "I do not recommend touching me again, child." Gone was any pleasant manner in Aeric's voice.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Gummi Bunnies
@ShiroKiyoshi
@Mari
@Lizzy
@Investigation people​

"Hey why don't both of you calm down. Killing leads to your own death." Bo examined Ven, then looked to Aeric. "That ain't a tunic, guy. And his sword isn't a sword, more like a key, still it has no sheathe."

@BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Mari @Archwar @Others

"It's as much a tunic as is mine." Aeric frowned at him. "And I've seen him use it. He uses it like a sword. Think before you speak, fool." Aeric was having none of this, right then.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Gummi Bunnies
@ShiroKiyoshi
@Mari
@Lizzy
@Investigation people​

Aeric took the punch. For a moment, he didn't react. Then, he stood up. "Because, boy..." He spat down at Ventus. "You fit the evidence and, near as I can tell, only you do. I don't think you killed Kanzaki... but I can see Lank."

His hand burst into flames as it did earlier. "I do not recommend touching me again, child." Gone was any pleasant manner in Aeric's voice.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Gummi Bunnies
@ShiroKiyoshi
@Mari
@Lizzy
@Investigation people​
"Hey why don't both of you calm down. Killing leads to your own death." Bo examined Ven, then looked to Aeric. "That ain't a tunic, guy. And his sword isn't a sword, more like a key, still it has no sheathe."

@BarrenThin @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Mari @Archwar @Others

After punching the man, Ventus tightened his fist. "I fit the evidence? Because you're certain I killed Lank? You're an idiot. If your very small brain does not recall, shall I remind you that towards the beginning of our journey Ven-- I mean, I ran around hunting for a man named Link and came across this man named Lank. I was quite friendly with him. I had no beef with the guy. Why the hell would I kill him?" Unlike Ventus, Vanitas' words came across more crude and less respectful--especially when he was mad.

7787115cb6cbd016f1e736154a822f2a.png

Ignoring Bo, Ven drew his keyblade, pointing the tip of the blade at Aeric. "Quite a shame, I felt you someone I could trust, yet you betray me in such an idiotic manner."

After punching the man, Ventus tightened his fist. "I fit the evidence? Because you're certain I killed Lank? You're an idiot. If your very small brain does not recall, shall I remind you that towards the beginning of our journey Ven-- I mean, I ran around hunting for a man named Link and came across this man named Lank. I was quite friendly with him. I had no beef with the guy. Why the hell would I kill him?" Unlike Ventus, Vanitas' words came across more crude and less respectful--especially when he was mad.

7787115cb6cbd016f1e736154a822f2a.png

Ignoring Bo, Ven drew his keyblade, pointing the tip of the blade at Aeric. "Quite a shame, I felt you someone I could trust, yet you betray me in such an idiotic manner."

Aeric's sword was out quickly, as well, though his fire dissipated. "You fit it better than anyone else. You have no sheath for your blade. You wear the right garb. You've been with him long enough to have some sort of grievance."

He dropped into a fighting stance. "You can't trust anyone, Ventus. Not when you go through what I have. If voting you off means catching a traitor, I'll do it... as much as I don't want to be right."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Gummi Bunnies
@ShiroKiyoshi
@Mari
@Lizzy
@Investigation people​

Status
Not open for further replies.