Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reci nodded. "Well last group where he died. Was Serge, um... You Mitten.... A rather quiet girl, those monkeys, and a princess. The group before that for a short time... Um Fizz, Ri.... Umm...." Reci was trying to name everyone he was with now for two different peoples deaths it would seem Lank's and those who were killed near the Lost Woods.

@Others​

"We were trying to help him with something," Ri mentioned, "at the temple. The first one. Before we were brought back and had gone to the Stone Tower." She looked down. "It had been a while since we had seen Lank, it is quite upsetting to see him in this state now. Who among us would do such a thing to him?"

@others

"We were trying to help him with something," Ri mentioned, "at the temple. The first one. Before we were brought back and had gone to the Stone Tower." She looked down. "It had been a while since we had seen Lank, it is quite upsetting to see him in this state now. Who among us would do such a thing to him?"

@others

"Plenty of us could have done such a thing, now, going through my memories, there was some random guy with a sword for a hand. Reci, might have you seen such a thing?" Zanzibar asked.

@Raven @Mari @Everyone else

"Plenty of us could have done such a thing, now, going through my memories, there was some random guy with a sword for a hand. Reci, might have you seen such a thing?" Zanzibar asked.

@Raven @Mari @Everyone else

Ri nodded. "His death does not seem very complicated, so many could have done this. My concern is that why Lank of all people, he seemed quite an innocent and good person." She meant to say that it seemed odd that the traitors among them might seek to kill someone that seemed to pose little opposition to their motives.

@Archwar @others

Bo upon hearing Ri's concern spoke up. "It's because of his connection to the forest and the fairies, most likely. The more useful you are the bigger of a target you become. The traitors could get smart and kill others that don't matter to disguise their purpose as well..." Bo plopped onto his bottom stuffing the mask away. "So, it's very easy to see why, but not who." Bo leaned on his hand and spoke as loud as he could. "What are the clues we've gathered so far?"

@Mari @Archwar @Others

Bo upon hearing Ri's concern spoke up. "It's because of his connection to the forest and the fairies, most likely. The more useful you are the bigger of a target you become. The traitors could get smart and kill others that don't matter to disguise their purpose as well..." Bo plopped onto his bottom stuffing the mask away. "So, it's very easy to see why, but not who." Bo leaned on his hand and spoke as loud as he could. "What are the clues we've gathered so far?"

@Mari @Archwar @Others

Ri tried to remember what she overheard from the others earlier.

tumblr_nq4z3k21fz1qby65mo5_500.png

Speaking to Bo, and the others, she recalled what she heard. "Lank died from a broken neck, it seems. And Reci, mentioned that the killer had been wearing a sword on his person? Or her." She looked around at the others. "Correct me if I am wrong, anyone".

@ShiroKiyoshi @Archwar @everyone​

Speaking to Bo, and the others, she recalled what she heard. "Lank died from a broken neck, it seems. And Reci, mentioned that the killer had been wearing a sword on his person? Or her." She looked around at the others. "Correct me if I am wrong, anyone".

"In addition, the killer was wearing some sort of tunic," Astarte added.

@ShiroKiyoshi @Archwar @Mari @Crimson Spartan @The Tactician @whoever else was investigating​

• Thank You
Reactions: Mari

@ShiroKiyoshi @Archwar @Mari @Crimson Spartan @The Tactician @whoever else was investigating​

"Well, this guy is smart..." Bo looked around at the various females and then fixed himself. "Or gal. Regardless, I haven't met anyone to fit this description. I don't know enough to sentence someone to death. Come back to me when you have more info if you would, though. That'd be much appreciated." With this Bo found a seat next to the Deku Tree, pulled his hood up, sat criss cross, and stuffed his hands in his pocket.

@Kaykay @Mari @Archwar @Crimson Spartan @The Tactician @Others

Ri simply looked at Astarte as she had added more information.

tumblr_nq4z3k21fz1qby65mo3_500.png

She then looked around, and tried to recall, who among them wore a tunic or something similar. It sounded like something one of the people native to this place would wear more than any of the visitors. She then tried to remember if she had seen any of those same types of people having a sword on their person.

@ShiroKiyoshi @Archwar @Crimson Spartan @The Tactician @Kaykay

• Love
Reactions: Poe Dameron
"Hold up! You're telling me you're not even going to open that dang thing despite the fact that you- Ugh!" Mordred was starting to get enough of this guy. Her masters command still ringing in her ear Mordred just groaned in annoyance as she headed after Kazuma again as would Caligula.

The problem with backtracking in a shifting castle however meant that you were never quite sure where you ended up.

Despite tracing his steps quite well through the corridors instead of finding himself back at the cells Kazuma instead found himself in a new area.

The room seemed quite large with sand flowing on all sides with only a stone path leading the way. Up ahead it would split up like a cross and each path would lead towards a new door.

"Well this was a good idea." Mordred, Caligula and most likely Rowen would come up behind him. "Okay Mr Sideburns, where do you want to go next?"

@Wedge Antilles @FireDrake150

Kazuma stopped at this point, and folded his arms at his chest.

"I work for no one here. I have no job or task. You do, despite your thinking it's your job to speak the language of insult. And all I do is wrong, as you say. Do your job as your master orders you to do. If I perish, it will be because of your incompetence."

He smiled, slightly. "If I cease to exist, I have no regret. I have saved many lives from the hands of evil, and vanquished many evil souls from existence. I have fulfilled a man's mission many time over. Can you say the same?"

@Jeremi

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Mari
"How many times did we have a tea party in this kakera?" Lambdadelta had to ask while taking a sip of tea.

Bernkastel only shrugged before taking a sip out of her tea as well.

@halp, lost once more. x.x​

"How many times did we have a tea party in this kakera?" Lambdadelta had to ask while taking a sip of tea.

Bernkastel only shrugged before taking a sip out of her tea as well.

@halp, lost once more. x.x​
Hey, it's... what's that drink?

Fizz approached the two witches.

"Hey! What's that drink? Can I have some?"

@we are lost :)​

Reactions: Takumi
Hey, it's... what's that drink?

Fizz approached the two witches.

"Hey! What's that drink? Can I have some?"

@we are lost :)​
"Tea," Bernkastel simply said as she manifested another tea cup with some of that tea they were having.

"Heh... I didn't know you were that nice of a Witch, Bern," Lambdadelta teased, but the other Witch didn't respond. The tea that was offered to Fizz was all bitter...

@Bomb

"Tea," Bernkastel simply said as she manifested another tea cup with some of that tea they were having.

"Heh... I didn't know you were that nice of a Witch, Bern," Lambdadelta teased, but the other Witch didn't respond. The tea that was offered to Fizz was all bitter...

@Bomb
"Thanks!" Fizz said as he drank it before promptly spitting it out.

"Augh! What is this drink! It's so... Bitter!" The trickster has been tricked I guess.

@Gummi Bunnies

Kazuma stopped at this point, and folded his arms at his chest.

"I work for no one here. I have no job or task. You do, despite your thinking it's your job to speak the language of insult. And all I do is wrong, as you say. Do your job as your master orders you to do. If I perish, it will be because of your incompetence."

He smiled, slightly. "If I cease to exist, I have no regret. I have saved many lives from the hands of evil, and vanquished many evil souls from existence. I have fulfilled a man's mission many time over. Can you say the same?"

@Jeremi

"Oh no, you're not going to turn this around on me!" Mordred was getting tired of this guy, maybe her master wouldn't be so mad if he accidentally fell into what Mordred was hoping to be quicksand surrounding them. "I was doing my job from the start. I got you out of your cell, your welcome by the way, I showed you a way out and I gave you suggestions on where we should go. And what did you do? Pissed on all of them and act like I'm the devil!"

The mention of a man's mission seemed to send her over the edge. "Don't you dare talk about things you know nothing about! I was part of the Round table! My birth right was to rule Camelot! I faced my own father for that right! You come here spitting my generosity right back into my face and act like I am the problem."

Even Caligula entrapped in his Mad Enchantment was taking a few steps back from the fuming Mordred.

Mordred grabbed Kazuma by his collar so that his eyes met hers. "You are the problem Mr Sideburns because you like to open your mouth but seem to have very little to show for it." Mordred let go of Kazuma and pointed down to the path leading left. "We're going through the left door. Are you going to whine some more or are you going to start and take this seriously?"

"Thanks!" Fizz said as he drank it before promptly spitting it out.

"Augh! What is this drink! It's so... Bitter!" The trickster has been tricked I guess.

@Gummi Bunnies
latest

"... so black tea isn't in your tastes. How disappointing," Bernkastel didn't seem that all concerned that she had served some pretty darn bitter tea to Fizz. Quite the bitter thing to do, Bern.

@Bomb

latest

"... so black tea isn't in your tastes. How disappointing," Bernkastel didn't seem that all concerned that she had served some pretty darn bitter tea to Fizz. Quite the bitter thing to do, Bern.

@Bomb
"Black tea? Is this what this drink is called? I would have more of that milk! You're a very bitter girl!" Fizz said.

@Gummi Bunnies

"Oh no, you're not going to turn this around on me!" Mordred was getting tired of this guy, maybe her master wouldn't be so mad if he accidentally fell into what Mordred was hoping to be quicksand surrounding them. "I was doing my job from the start. I got you out of your cell, your welcome by the way, I showed you a way out and I gave you suggestions on where we should go. And what did you do? Pissed on all of them and act like I'm the devil!"

The mention of a man's mission seemed to send her over the edge. "Don't you dare talk about things you know nothing about! I was part of the Round table! My birth right was to rule Camelot! I faced my own father for that right! You come here spitting my generosity right back into my face and act like I am the problem."

Even Caligula entrapped in his Mad Enchantment was taking a few steps back from the fuming Mordred.

Mordred grabbed Kazuma by his collar so that his eyes met hers. "You are the problem Mr Sideburns because you like to open your mouth but seem to have very little to show for it." Mordred let go of Kazuma and pointed down to the path leading left. "We're going through the left door. Are you going to whine some more or are you going to start and take this seriously?"

Seriously? Kazuma laughed.

"I consider you both to be nothing but a joke, so no, I can not take your seriously. I will take great pleasure, though, from watching you both fail with dishonor."

Aeric frowned at Lank's corpse for a few seconds before moving on. He hadn't liked the foolish boy much anyways, but it always struck him with a mixture of envy and sadness when someone truly died. The Undead longed to switch places with them. After a moment, he approached Zanzibar. "Any theories?" He asked quite bluntly.

@Archwar

"Black tea? Is this what this drink is called? I would have more of that milk! You're a very bitter girl!" Fizz said.

@Gummi Bunnies
"How nice of you to say that," Bernkastel mumbled as she took another sip of her black tea.

"While my Bern is all bitter, I'm all sweet and fluffy!" Lambdadelta snickered after taking a gulp out of her honey tea.

@Bomb

Aeric frowned at Lank's corpse for a few seconds before moving on. He hadn't liked the foolish boy much anyways, but it always struck him with a mixture of envy and sadness when someone truly died. The Undead longed to switch places with them. After a moment, he approached Zanzibar. "Any theories?" He asked quite bluntly.

@Archwar

Zanzibar was trying to find someone to question when he saw Aleric approaching. The Undead Immortal asked if he had any theories and so far the Doctor had only a few to go on.

"Well, a few. The boy has his head snapped so death was wonderfully quick, no markings so the traitor had a brain in the skull. Reci, the Red Ball, said he saw the traitor wearing a tunic or a robe or something akin to it plus a sword, no sheath. Gay Lord was also there suggesting that a personal grudge was present. Speaking to the villagers revealed they had no idea who did it, but one suggested that the traitor might have disliked him so much they killed him. I can rule out Serge, since he's wearing a vest, and Suki. In fact, no one from the last group with Lank could have done it. Unless Roselina had a knife hidden in her bras or something. Mitten is wearing armor and has a sheath. Right now it comes down to the people with robes, swords, tunics, or something of the like with knowledge of how to snap necks. Which reminds me, do you mind if I ask you a few questions?"

Status
Not open for further replies.