Murder Game VIII: Legend of Zelda Extravaganza

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Welcome! You have been invited by kiro to join our community. Please click here to register.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The child moved when they were shoved but managed not to fall. They watched confused on why the boy was rude. Was this who Link had been hanging with?

Professor-Shikashi.png

You would find the Elder standing near what appears to be an abandoned house.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Thank you Blue Balls for at least trying, now, since I have heard that our little murderer wears somekind of robes or tunic plus blades, I suggest we begin examining anyone with a sword. Also Reci, what did the weapon look like if you saw it?"

@Raven @The Tactician @Anyone else

@Apparently Navi and Reci's Group
"Thank you Blue Balls for at least trying, now, since I have heard that our little murderer wears somekind of robes or tunic plus blades, I suggest we begin examining anyone with a sword. Also Reci, what did the weapon look like if you saw it?"

@Raven @The Tactician @Anyone else

Navi gave a strange look to the two who spoke to her. "Blue what?" She repeated. It would seem the blue fairy does not take well to names.

Reci didn't seem to know what to comment to Navi. He simply nodded. "I am afraid I did not see the design for it was in a sheath which I did not fully see shape or color of either." He explained.​

@Apparently Navi and Reci's Group

Navi gave a strange look to the two who spoke to her. "Blue what?" She repeated. It would seem the blue fairy does not take well to names.

Reci didn't seem to know what to comment to Navi. He simply nodded. "I am afraid I did not see the design for it was in a sheath which I did not fully see shape or color of either." He explained.​

"Can you at least tell me the shape of the sheath? Like was it curved, straight, or something?" Zanzibar asked. His eyebrow was starting to twitch. The last two traitors were nothing more than mere idiots, but now they were dealing with a threat.

@Reci's Group

Reci sighed. "I'm afraid not. I'm amazed I am alive I figured Ghirahim would had seen me for sure and squashed me. Be glad I can share as much as I can." He replied.​

@Reci's Group

Reci sighed. "I'm afraid not. I'm amazed I am alive I figured Ghirahim would had seen me for sure and squashed me. Be glad I can share as much as I can." He replied.​

Zanzibar sigh. So little information, but perhaps he could glean some more.

"Is there anything else you would like to share? For if not and we later find out you are lying, I will cook you into a fine, steamy stew. If not, we'll leave you be."

Round 3 Update:
The Mask Recover except for One

Yet again a light glows after beating what ever task and creatures you have come to face. The mask seems to await you inside. Except those of the Stone Tower for whatever you are at seems to be taken to a pause. Stepping through the light once more soon finding yourselves at a new village a place called Kakariko Village a few may have been somewhere similar or even to this same place but yet to some it is new.

300px-Kakariko_Twilight.jpg

Those who may have gone off once more doing more or less there own thing once more going the distance seems to be a man running.

166627ed8e3d1e15c7981babe3b6ea0f.jpg

He stops and hands out to you a letter. "For the Hero and or heroes" He stated then after taking the letter he leaves. Reading it it tells you how to get to a village called Kakariko and that you need to head there as soon as possible. Heading and soon arriving you see the others.

A unhappy sight awaits all of you.

e0e5bf521ae04418e42272ac7862bdfd.jpg

You all see poor Lank his neck seems to had been snapped killing him. He seems to had left Reci and Navi behind. What shall the fairy's do now maybe they can tell you details of what perhaps they saw. How might Reci move on. "Lank no! Why?" You would hear Navi cry. She seems a bit in Shock but Reci is just rather quiet either way might should speak to the fairies no matter how annoying one might be.

Investigate Lank's Body
Speak to Navi
Speak to Reci
Speak to Villagers around

Please Bold and Underline Choice

Note: Don't Forget t Bold and Underline the one you are voting for
Those who were doing the Stone Temple you will be able to return after well voting and examining the Body btw

Prince Ashitaka & Shotaro Kaneda Canon: Princess Mononoke &Akira (Film version)
Player: @The Silver Paladin Role: Unknown Status: Alive
Lank Canon: Legend of Zelda OC idea from a walk-through video Player: @Raven Role: Unknown Status: Alive
Accelerator & Kaori Kanzaki Canon: Raildex Player: @Verite Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Aeric/The Chosen Undead Canon: Dark Souls Player: @BarrenThin Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Alexi The Dragonborn Canon: Skyrim OC Player: @Alexi The Arcanine Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Star Lord & StraxCanon: Marvel Comics/Guardians of the Galaxy & Doctor Who Player:Player:@Mighty Roman Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Batman Canon: Justice League: Gods and Monsters Player: @Josh M Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Bernkastel/The Witch of Miracles& Lambdadelta/Witch of Certainty Canon: Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Player: @Gummi Bunnies Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Dage the Evil Canon: AQ Worlds Player: @DapperDogman Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Dr. Zanzibar & Mitten Canon: OC Player: @Archwar Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ellie Canon: The Last Of Us (+ Murder events) Player: @Brigmore Witch Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Fizz Canon: League of Legends Player: @Bomb Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Kratos/Eds Canon: Ed,Edd, Eddy/God of War Player: @TheSpringwoodSlasher Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Madotsuki Canon: Yume Nikki Player: @york Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Officer Jamie Reagan & Sargent Leo Barnes Canon: Blue Bloods & The Purge Player: @ResistingTheEnlightened Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Randall Dean Clark Canon: Fallout: New Vegas Player: @Forest Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Raven Canon: Elsword Player: @Crimson Spartan Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Rosalina Canon: Super Mario Galaxy Player: @Shattered Secrets Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Serge Canon: Chrono Cross Player: @The Tactician Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Teruteru Hanamura Canon: Danganronpa Player: @Atomyk Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ty/Ty-Kun Canon:Our reality, albeit, a very, very exaggerated version of it. Player: @Krieg Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ventus Canon:Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Player: @Klutsy Ninja Kitty
Yuki Amano & Yuno Gasai Canon: Future Diary Player: @C.T. Role:Unknown Status: Alive
TaopaipaiCanon: Dragon Ball Z Player: @Tokusentai Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Monkey D. LuffyCanon: One Piece Player: @Ryu Keiko Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Ri Boon-Hui Canon: 코리아 Player: @Mari Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Levi Ackerman & Hanji Zoe Canon: Attack on Titan Player: @Lizzy Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Talim&Motochika Chosokabe Canon: The Soul Series Player: @Jeremi Role:Unknown Status: Alive

Geralt Of Rivia Canon: Witcher 3. The Wild Hunt Player: @Korra Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Astarte Canon: Strike the Blood @Kaykay Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Jennifer Tate/Michelle Kile & Abdizur Canon: Primal Player: @Thuro The Assassin Potato Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Source Hunters/Romulus & CeciliaCanon: Divinity Franchise Player: @The Silver Paladin Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Nonon Jakuzure Canon: Kill La Kill Player: @Mapelle Role:Unknown Status: Alive
Bo BroskiCanon: Self/OC Player: @ShiroKiyoshi Role:Unknown Status: Alive

Dead:
Balto&Rocket Raccoon Canon: Balto&Guardians of the Galaxy (MCU) Player: @Librarian Cat Role: Hero/Mercanary Status: Deceased
Victor Kresnik Canon: Tales of Xillia Player: @FireDrake150 Role: Traitor Status: Deceased
ScotmanCanon: Samurai Jack Player: @Doctor Smartass Role: Traitor Status: Deceased

Imprisoned:
Rowen Ilbert Canon: Tales of Xillia 2 Player: @FireDrake150 Role: Hero Status: Alive
Kazuma Kiryu Canon: Yakuza 3 Player: @Wedge Antilles Role: Hero Status: Alive
Serge stepped over to Lank's body to investigate as well.

@york @Shattered Secrets @Raven
@Those who went to Investigate Poor Lank

Reci seemed to be looking at Lank and was rather quiet. The elfish boy seemed to simply have a snapped neck nothing more. Was he expecting it? Where was he when it happened well. If no one saw hard to tell. But if someone did see maybe they would be off help. Reci hadn't spoken since the discovery and unlike Navi he was much closer to the young boy perhaps he may be of some help if any.

Sighing as he realized there were no signs of the killer, Serge began to ponder the situation. Why had Lank been targeted? He wasn't actually part of their group, was he? If not, then there had to be some other sort of motive to the kill. No leads, no motive, and no fish. This round just gets worse and worse...

"Excuse me, but did you see what happened?" He turned to Reci and inquired with a concerned expression.

@Kaykay @Raven @york
Madotsuki
@Kaykay @Raven @The Tactician
94849_original.jpg

Madotsuki looked a bit puzzled as she peered over Serges shoulder, carefully studying the body... She wasn't sure who could have broken Lank's neck, but, the list of suspects were rather bit; almost anyone could have done it... But, who was the most likely to do so?​

@Reci Group/Investigation Group

You see Reci speaking to Serge. Perhaps he has a good idea on what happened.

Reci looked to Serge. "I believe perhaps one but it might had been two they were there then gone. But I did see they wore a sword if it helps. I don't think any other weapon can be keep in a sheath like that." He explained.​
So it was someone who wore a sheath.

Whatever, Fizz was bored. Nope, he ain't spending his time looking at a dead body.

He went off to somewhere random, looking for someone to talk to.

@Raven @whoever else​

@Reci/Investigation Group

Reci shook his head. "I'm sorry but that's all I can remember and muster at this time." He replied.

The body seemed to have little evidence on an exact person. Maybe if you knew where Reci saw it happen exactly? Narrow down the group? Or even re-ask what may had already been shared.

(Pulling an Fi Skyward Sword moment with that bold and underline lol)

• Love
Reactions: Takumi

Reci shook his head. "I'm sorry but that's all I can remember and muster at this time." He replied.

The body seemed to have little evidence on an exact person. Maybe if you knew where Reci saw it happen exactly? Narrow down the group? Or even re-ask what may had already been shared.

"If you remember anything let us know right away, in the meantime, I'll scan the body for any extra marks." Zanzibar said. He then walked over to the corpse and held out a hand. A blue light flashed for a moment before a a grid formed around Lank's body as it began scanning the corpse for anything extra.

"Do you remember where the death happened?" Serge questioned as Mitten left that question unasked to pursue another course.​

"Do you remember where the death happened?" Serge questioned as Mitten left that question unasked to pursue another course.​
Zanzibar looked at Serge with a questioning look and pointed over to Mitten who was still on the ground with Paw Hands between the legs.

"If you remember anything let us know right away, in the meantime, I'll scan the body for any extra marks." Zanzibar said. He then walked over to the corpse and held out a hand. A blue light flashed for a moment before a a grid formed around Lank's body as it began scanning the corpse for anything extra.
Reci moved as if to nod. "Alright I will" He replied. "Oh what happned to all his fairy's that could heal him back to life." Reci asked finally allowed as if something in him was falling apart.

Looking at the body by scanning all you could tell was the snap must had been quick and swift. Perhaps the killer has done this before or was pretty lucky. Only a broken boned neck could be found with the expected probable inturnal bleeding it didn't seem like the snap made any bone stick out complete of the body either.
Reci thought and nodded. "We were at the Ship. You know fighting that Skull King it was shortly after obtaining the mask and we could leave. Lank didn't walk with you at the group because of how he get's nervous sometimes. And while I guess that's when it happened. I know I had a glimpse of Ghirahim I'm sooo sorry I didn't mention it after you and Lank got out of the water. I feel this is all my fault." Reci explained.

@Reci's Group​

Reci moved as if to nod. "Alright I will" He replied. "Oh what happned to all his fairy's that could heal him back to life." Reci asked finally allowed as if something in him was falling apart.

Looking at the body by scanning all you could tell was the snap must had been quick and swift. Perhaps the killer has done this before or was pretty lucky. Only a broken boned neck could be found with the expected probable inturnal bleeding it didn't seem like the snap made any bone stick out complete of the body either.

Reci thought and nodded. "We were at the Ship. You know fighting that Skull King it was shortly after obtaining the mask and we could leave. Lank didn't walk with you at the group because of how he get's nervous sometimes. And while I guess that's when it happened. I know I had a glimpse of Ghirahim I'm sooo sorry I didn't mention it after you and Lank got out of the water. I feel this is all my fault." Reci explained.

@Reci's Group​

"So the snap was swift and quick while it happened at the boat. This means that either someone followed Mitten's group or it was one of you and I know for a fact Mitten wouldn't kill unless provoked. Gay Lord may have also done it or worse it could have been this 'Skull King'. Too many factors, but Serge, do you happen to have any blades on you?" Zanzibar eyed the boy with suspicion. While he didn't believe that the Fisherman was capable of killing the boy he wasn't about to take the risk.

@Raven @The Tactician @Whomever else

"So the snap was swift and quick while it happened at the boat. This means that either someone followed Mitten's group or it was one of you and I know for a fact Mitten wouldn't kill unless provoked. Gay Lord may have also done it or worse it could have been this 'Skull King'. Too many factors, but Serge, do you happen to have any blades on you?" Zanzibar eyed the boy with suspicion. While he didn't believe that the Fisherman was capable of killing the boy he wasn't about to take the risk.

@Raven @The Tactician @Whomever else
latest

"No sheath, I usually carry Mastermune in my hands or on my back," Serge responded as he presented his swallow with a frown. Had Zanzibar not been paying attention to the evidence at all? Besides, while the fisherman was strong, he had no knowledge that could help him snap a neck, "Remember, tunic or robe, not vest."

@Archwar @york @Raven

latest

"No sheath, I usually carry Mastermune in my hands or on my back," Serge responded as he presented his swallow with a frown. Had Zanzibar not been paying attention to the evidence at all? Besides, while the fisherman was strong, he had no knowledge that could help him snap a neck, "Remember, tunic or robe, not vest."

@Archwar @york @Raven

"Do you have any idea how subjective that is? One time I got into an argument with a Orc who thought my boots were shoes! Plus, you do seem to be wearing a tunic underneath, but yeah you're carrying a giant weapon that makes little sense so I suppose you're not the traitor. So, who else could be the possible subject? Remember that the traitor could have extra clothes so we need to check people."

"Do you have any idea how subjective that is? One time I got into an argument with a Orc who thought my boots were shoes! Plus, you do seem to be wearing a tunic underneath, but yeah you're carrying a giant weapon that makes little sense so I suppose you're not the traitor. So, who else could be the possible subject? Remember that the traitor could have extra clothes so we need to check people."

"A sheath," Astarte commented. "The little red one was insistent in his account of there being a sheath. Look for one."​

Reactions: Takumi and Raven
"Then the orc, whatever that means, is a stupid person. Shoes are shoes, boots are boots. Both are footwear, but not the same," Serge plainly stated, oddly deadpan in his response, "What I'm wearing under my vest is a simple shirt." Taking a hand to his shoulder, he tapped the fabric that covered it, that was the sleeve of the shirt under his vest, "See? Not a robe, not a tunic. I mean be a rather simple man, but I'm well-traveled enough to know that what I'm wearing in no ways is robe-like or tunic-like."

With that, the fisherman turned away from Zanzibar to walk away, with only a final comment to give the necromancer, "Pay attention to the evidence and be reasonable."

@Raven @york @Archwar

Reactions: Takumi and Raven
The child moved when they were shoved but managed not to fall. They watched confused on why the boy was rude. Was this who Link had been hanging with?

Professor-Shikashi.png

You would find the Elder standing near what appears to be an abandoned house.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

The darker Ven stomped up to the old man, glaring at him in annoyance. "Tell me, old man, where am I? And how do I get out of here?" In Ven's body, he didn't have access to any of his dark powers, so he wasn't able to escape this world. He wanted to find a way he could get out of there.

@Raven @Anybody​

The old man raised a brow. "Your in Kakariko Village. Or are you speaking of the strange new comers who are not from around here? If so I am not sure my dear boy." He explained. "Zelda might, or Impa, or perhaps even others around here. But I would not I am afraid."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.