Murder Game VI: Fusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Oh yeah, come over here and say that to my face tough guy, BONK!" she yells, before slapping Naoki upside the skull with her bat, and tossing a jar of milk onto him, before walking off with a huff "Ain't so funny now, are ya, funny man?"

@The Pimp Tactician

"And that power is...? What kind of powers do espers normally have?" Cole peered at Touma curiously for a moment, before eventually taking him up on his handshake. As soon as they touched hands, Cole froze to the spot.

"..." The world darkened, that's the only way Cole could describe it. As if he had put a pair of sunglasses over all his senses, Cole's perception of the world was suddenly deafened. All those sources of electricity were suddenly invisible to him, as well as was his perception of the electrical signals apparent in the living beings around him. He was grounded to the spot, unable to move. "W-Woah!" He violently pulled away after that brief moment of silence, staring at Touma like he'd grown a second head. Once they broke apart, his powers came crashing down on him, the world becoming beautiful once more.

He was still shocked into silence when the Stalk approached him. He turned to the spider-woman a bit shakily. "... Nice to meet you," was all he could say.

@Verite @Jeremi
"Uh..." His eyes narrowed on her outstretched hand, and he found himself looking between the Stalk and Touma. Was it because they were from other wolds, or...? "Nah, it's all mine." He was going for it. He took hold of the Stalk's hand and gave it a firm shake. He waited a tad longer than was proper to see if something would happen, but for whatever reason, Cole didn't feel anything.

He was also too distracted to really notice the exposed breasts in his face.

@Jeremi @Verite
"All sorts," Touma answered to the first question, "They can range from teleportation to mind-control and even electricity manipulation like you seem to be able to do," he commented.

Once Cole would touch his right hand, Touma would sharply draw his hand back in surprise, realizing he had forgotten about his power. Well, that demonstration should be enough explanation, but then again, many people who first encounter the Imagine Breaker don't know what to make of it.

"O-Oh, sorry! I forgot... yeah. Ah, that is my power. Imagine Breaker. It sorta just disables any power, whether it be magic or science. I can't really control it though, so in my daily life, it's more of a pain than an advantage," he explained, before clearing his throat and hoping that this awkward situation would be over as quickly as it appeared.

@Atomyk @Jeremi

Pietro sped from the computer and did something to the rude chick.

quicksilver.gif

And went right back to the computer.

@DapperDogman

Catch up shit god damn you guys and your lightening posts

Ika just followed the group before her, confused to no end on where she was and how she got there...Everything before the tour began was just a blur to her, it seemed. It did scare her, however. The young, small white girl shuttered in her small white boots as she held her hands to her chest, clenched fists. She looked around at the group around her subsequent to tears forming at her eyes. Her tentacles(hair) shuddered, laying curling to the bottom of her hat, evidently shaking in their positions. She wasn't scared at the group before her, a diverse group of people and/or creatures stuck in the same boat as her it seemed, she was scared at what she was seeing. Right before she entered the building, what she saw was...Terrifying. Beneath the bridge she saw firefights, animals just suddenly coming out of the blue and ripping soldiers to shreds, the screams will...Stay with her for some time. As she glanced up at the men, they waved a hand back at her and chuckled "Oh, don't you worry. You're safe with us, right!?" The soldier bumped the one next to him, the adjacent soldier spazzing slightly, gasping before turning to the soldier, then back to Ika. His mask showing no expression, he reluctantly nodded in agreement "R-Right. Now c'mon, the entrance hall is right this way." They opened the doors as if exclusively for her, Ika's eyes widening upon her first glance at the welcoming room. She lowered her hands, uletting go of her shirt as her tentacles upwrapped, going all the way down her back. After a few steps, she just..Stopped. The soldier sighed, giving her a little push. He then playfully said "Well, if you don't wanna stay here, you can go outside again." The other soldier snapped at him "She's just a little girl soldier, calm down!"

Ika just stared at their little argument, blinking, the tears forming at her eyes disappearing. The second soldier took a few deep breaths before nodding at the girl "I'm sorry...J-Just move along, w-we don't have much time." The squid girl nodded before turning around and attempting to rush to the front of the group. While they were informed about the tour, Ika oogled, standing on her toes trying to glance at what the soldiers were doing. As the last member of the group walked in, the nodded at eachother, the second soldier seeming to stare for a few moments at the crowd before the first soldier called him, the second one following command and running after him. The door shut with a loud slam, as if enclosed from the rest of the world. She stood down from her toes, looking blankly at the floor as she thought about the soldiers. She then blinked as being handed the sheet, shaking her head and taking it quickly. The girl looked blankly at the sheet, thinking to herself "What the hell does any of this mean?" She stratched her head, then scanning over the room for a brief moment. In a hurry, she just ran towards The Terminal Room

@Librarian Cat
@The Pimp Tactician

daredevil-poster.jpg
Matt smiled as he sat in the library, because of his blindness he couldn't see the words in any books but had his audio book on his phone, as he listened he heard a woman's voice, so he walked over and answered her question. "It's on the third isle near the back." Matt used his senses to find the feel of the books.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Mulan looked at Ellis. "I am not from here, yes. And it seems all of you are from a time far advanced from mine, thus I seek to educate myself as much as possible in order to compensate for that weakness." She looked at the thing he seemed to refer to as a gun. "I saw some of the guards holding similar weapons earlier, could you show me how to use it, at some time?"

She looked at the others who were in the library... Hope, and someone else walked in as well. She looked at the Librarian Cat. "Could you help me find books about... weapons and inventions?" she asked the cat, thinking he was the expert on what was contained in this library.

@FireDrake150 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Librarian Cat
Elizabeth Keen
Liz noticed Mulan casually approached and spoke to her while looking at her out of the corner of her eye. "You're interested in weapons? What kind of weapons are you a fan of?" she asked simply to make conversation. The more people she met and interacted with in this facility, the better. If she knew who most of these people were, she could find out more about them later. Profiling was always important. Plus, it didn't hurt to have a few allies around.

After speaking with Mulan, Liz noticed another person approach her. She turned her head over her shoulder to smile at Matt. "Thanks. You must know this library well. You didn't even hesitate to tell me where that book was. Are you a regular?" she asked, looking him over for a moment. She recognized him as another one of the people invited to the tour.

Reactions: Mari
Naoki's senses screamed for him to duck, and with a slight dip of his head, the bat sailed harmlessly over his head. With a growl, he knocked the milk away as well, not caring where it hit in the process. Thankfully, it missed his terminal completely and splattered against a wall. "I suggest you learn your place, human, and not bother your betters," A quiet rage began to overtake the demon as he set back to work. This was why he hated most people who were arrogant. They had no place to have that mindset.

They didn't have the power to be able to kill demons. They relied on others for strength, yet propped themselves up as lone wolves. They didn't understand that they needed others to be strong when they were faced with great adversaries. The talent to work as a unit was the sole cause for Naoki's continued hope that humanity would empower itself and become equal to and surpass him. However, beings such as Natalia didn't deserve to be in that new group. She flew off the handle at random and struck against others without just causes.

Naoki knew he had been rude to her. He could admit that at least. However, Natalia had attacked him on the flimsiest of pretenses in an shallow attempt to establish dominance over him. She wasn't able to match him, not with that speed of hers. He could outperform an ordinary human such as her. No, she wasn't like Garnet and Pietro who had a chance on their own against him. She would need help to kill him, and yet she flew off the handle.

However, his rage subsided as he noticed the new arrival to the room. That girl he had seen earlier was now with them. Her hair still held that odd, almost magical quality to it, as if it wasn't truly hair. Perhaps she wasn't just an ordinary human girl. Secret powers are always a good way to catch would-be predators off-guard. Perhaps she would make a good temporary ally for the moment. With a wave of his hand, Naoki gestured for the girl to join him at the terminal, "I see another one has joined us, and one who most likely isn't human."

@Yiyæl @DapperDogman @Mirage @Wedge Antilles @Librarian Cat

Johnny stared in disbelief at the kid's horror movie robot and the dude calling himself Satan. "Yeah... Is this some kind'ava weird prank?" His eyes darted as he looked at both of them.

johnnycakes-3-johnny-cade-30675798-500-200.gif

@Nate Dawg
@MrDubWubs
Springtrap turned to Johnny, and slowly shook his head. "No no no it isn't, at least I don't think it is?" He turned to Sadao, "Is this a joke?"

@MrDubWubs

Matt Murdock/Daredevil
Daredevil-Poster-Marve.jpg

Matt smiled and nodded. "Nope first time being here." Matt smiled and walked over to the aisle hoping that she would follow him.

Elizabeth Keen
Liz noticed Mulan casually approached and spoke to her while looking at her out of the corner of her eye. "You're interested in weapons? What kind of weapons are you a fan of?" she asked simply to make conversation. The more people she met and interacted with in this facility, the better. If she knew who most of these people were, she could find out more about them later. Profiling was always important. Plus, it didn't hurt to have a few allies around.

After speaking with Mulan, Liz noticed another person approach her. She turned her head over her shoulder to smile at Matt. "Thanks. You must know this library well. You didn't even hesitate to tell me where that book was. Are you a regular?" she asked, looking him over for a moment. She recognized him as another one of the people invited to the tour.
Mulan smiled. "No particular ones, but I want to learn about... all those that have been invented, past my time. Perhaps you have favorite weapons?" She thought of how weird and unusual that might sound, but if a man like Ellis and Hope knew she wasn't from this time period, then this woman would as well. "Hua Mulan", she said, bowing slightly while she introduced herself.

Natalia felt something happen behind her, something fast...something faster than her...

I-Impossible!

She felt her underwear suddenly ride up into a wedgie!

"E-EH?!" she yelps, before scowling and getting her clothing back in order, and reaching into her bag, taking out a can of Bonk! Atomic Punch and chugging it, becoming fast enough to dodge bullets at point blank range, and rushed at the man, taking a swing at the back of his head, using her Holy Mackerel this time, to embarrass him, little did she realize he was far, far faster than she could grasp

@Wedge Antilles

As soon as Ika dashed into the room, map in hand for reference, she was referred to by a boy seeming to wave over to her. She flinched, caught off guard, her tentacles shooting up of shock for a moment. She froze for a moment, subsequently giggling awkwardly and waving back, scanning the room over. As her tentacles slowly lowered as she was calming down, she gripped onto the sheet and looked up at the boy, taller by a few inches. "Uh, yeah." A faint blush appeared on her face. Ika pointed awkwardly at him, glancing the others over as well "Who are you guys? Well, if you're planning to make sushi outta me, I'll have you know my ink is poison!" The girl recoiled, a tint of blue appearing over her face as she blankly stared at Naoki a few moments. She squinted, then walking closer to him "Wait a minute...I saw you in the other room! S-So you're on the tour too? It's pretty weird, huh? The service here is pretty squiddy though..." She sighed, scratching the back of her head. Ika then held one eye closed staring up at the group "Well, I'm mostly human....Well, uh-" Her tentacles curled up in a coy fashion as she addressed them "I'm also like a squid girl too, no biggie! But I'm as normal as you guys, trust me! but seriously, no sushi."

@The Pimp Tactician
@DapperDogman
@Wedge Antilles
@Yiyæl
@Librarian Cat

"All sorts," Touma answered to the first question, "They can range from teleportation to mind-control and even electricity manipulation like you seem to be able to do," he commented.

Once Cole would touch his right hand, Touma would sharply draw his hand back in surprise, realizing he had forgotten about his power. Well, that demonstration should be enough explanation, but then again, many people who first encounter the Imagine Breaker don't know what to make of it.

"O-Oh, sorry! I forgot... yeah. Ah, that is my power. Imagine Breaker. It sorta just disables any power, whether it be magic or science. I can't really control it though, so in my daily life, it's more of a pain than an advantage," he explained, before clearing his throat and hoping that this awkward situation would be over as quickly as it appeared.

@Atomyk @Jeremi
Cole smirked at the Stalk, finding her comment rather amusing, to be honest. "Don't think I've ever tried it," he said, finally releasing the handshake. "So who knows." Cole probably couldn't even begin to name her species, but she seemed like a cool enough woman. A lot of these people on this tour with him didn't seem so bad. Except, well...

"Imagine Breaker..." He turned to Touma, eying the youth's right hand warily. Cole couldn't help it-- he felt wary around this guy. Someone who could cut him off from what was basically his life force like that was incredibly dangerous to be around. "Just keep your hands to yourself, all right?"

@Verite @Jeremi

• Love
Reactions: Jeremi
@The Pimp Tactician @DapperDogman

At least it would have happened if Garnet didn't intervene, stopping Natalia's strikes with her now-formed power fists - Natalia's speed was useless against Garnet's short future-vision, even if that power was useless for plot purposes for items native to the world they were in like the terminal. "Now now child, this is not the time for petty things. Come over and help me find the password on my side instead."

Hope holds the book he finds, seemingly about l'Cie, hoping no one else asks, worried about how others will recieve him when they find out. he waits for Librarian cat to answer his question on whether he knows anything about l'Cie, as Hope is trying to gage the knowledge about the topic as tactfully as he can, looking from Mulan to the other Library occupants, still hiding his brand*

@Librarian Cat @Mari

"A'ye, I understand.." Arya remarked to Stalk, smirking softly to herself as her blond anarchic companion found herself entranced at the sight of Cole. Shaking her head a bit, unable to help but rolling her eyes, the princess took back a bit, noticing all the introductions around her. From that strange, humanoid brass tin-man to something referred to as an "esper", the Stark herself felt almost tiny figuratively speaking to these peculiar characters that were around her. What could she say about herself? Granted, Arya was naturally prideful with a tang of arrogance, but she was not some mechinized, gunslinger scholar with a name that would make even a Braavosi native raise their eyebrows.

Liking Ellie simply for, well, the fact she was relatively normal ironically enough, the princess paused as she heard Ellie's mentioning of having worse. Being masqueraded as a prisoner and enduring the sights of war crimes that would make the Geneva Convention somberly weep, the bloodied and dirtied assassin truly felt as if she could at least have someone to finally relate to. Wincing as blood seeped from one of her nostrils, voices whispering in her ear and flashes of a strange plushie teddy bear, Arya shakily stumbled a bit, suddenly coughing erratically.

"The Others...Ahek! Ahek!" the Stark exclaimed, devolving into a coughing fit into the sleeve of her blouse. Feeling her body temperature increase, arguably the shortest individual in the lobby lightly gulped, a hand crossing over her throat as she was utterly shocked at the sudden pestilence that overcame her. Pushing it to the side, she looked slightly up at Ellie again, a soft, genuine smile etched on the She-Wolf's lips.

"Hells, that is all of us Ellie. I can't say for the others but...for me at the least, this is my last shot at justice." Arya explained, her voice softening a bit as she gazed at the lobby around her, her grey eyes fixated both in awe and shock at the peaceful environment and outworldly architecture. "Strange, isn't it. Its too damn...ehh, har..harmonic, a'ye, harmonic." the Stark trailed off, not the best with vocabulary due to her accent.

@Jenny @Verite @Atomyk @Jeremi @Emperor of Gallifrey
As the others seemed to move on to conversations among themselves, Ellie grew a bit more relieved. At least now that people weren't crowding her that much, maybe she could take her time to think about and deal with what was happening. Only the robot and the other girl weren't talking to anyone else yet, even though the robot was being a little quiet. The small girl turned to Arya and looked her in the eye for barely a second before averting her eyes again. Not because she was shy, no, but the feeling of looking into two eyes and having them look back at her was something she'd have to get used to again.

She did listen to Arya, even if she was acting a little nervous, even twitchy sometimes. A little bit like Reek. Simple things like hearing her own name from someone else's mouth were all new to her again, but she did her best to ignore the strangeness of it. The last thing she wanted to do was cause more of a scene than she already did. When she glanced at the boyish-looking girl in front of her again, she noticed a smile on her face. That smile drew the attention of Ellie's eyes for a few seconds, before she finally managed to look Arya in the eyes again. She returned a very brief, light smile before looking away again. "Y-Yeah... Harmonic's a good word for it..."

The young teen took a deep breath and held her eyes closed for a while, gathering all the courage she could, which helped her look at Arya for a while. "Thanks..." she softly said. "For telling everyone to give me some space... It's been a long time for me since I've been around this many people... Shit, any people at all actually... I hope I'll get used to it..." she explained, letting out a very brief chuckle. After a few seconds of silence, Ellie had made up her mind. She had to tell someone what she experienced, and Arya seemed to be the most normal and trustworthy person around. She gently took the girl by the arm and lead her away from the group.

"Listen, I don't wanna scare you or anything, but.. This happened to me before... Twice. I just randomly woke up in some weird-ass place with a shitload of weird-ass people around me, and... and then bad shit happens... Just be careful who you trust, there's people out there who wanna hurt you... I've been on both sides..."

@Emperor of Gallifrey

Natalia huffs and slips the fish back into her bag, eyeing the cocky demon for a moment, she'd killed plenty of people, and even that one giant floating demonic eyeball...
He had no idea who he was up against, did he? She was a world class scout...trained by the very best to be the fastest, lightest and deadliest merc around...

And that guy had the nerve to talk to her like that?

Ohohoho...he'd regret that, she'd make sure of it

He sighs and rests at the terminal with Garnet for a moment "So like...why are you guys even trying to unlock these doors...why don't you just use a sapper on them and shut down the power to the locks?" she shrugs a little and adds "I mean...you do have a sapper and all right? Even if you are RED..." she stops and glances the woman up and down for a second "You are the strangest Heavy I've ever seen" she says at last, noting the boxing gloves

@Yiyæl

As soon as Ika dashed into the room, map in hand for reference, she was referred to by a boy seeming to wave over to her. She flinched, caught off guard, her tentacles shooting up of shock for a moment. She froze for a moment, subsequently giggling awkwardly and waving back, scanning the room over. As her tentacles slowly lowered as she was calming down, she gripped onto the sheet and looked up at the boy, taller by a few inches. "Uh, yeah." A faint blush appeared on her face. Ika pointed awkwardly at him, glancing the others over as well "Who are you guys? Well, if you're planning to make sushi outta me, I'll have you know my ink is poison!" The girl recoiled, a tint of blue appearing over her face as she blankly stared at Naoki a few moments. She squinted, then walking closer to him "Wait a minute...I saw you in the other room! S-So you're on the tour too? It's pretty weird, huh? The service here is pretty squiddy though..." She sighed, scratching the back of her head. Ika then held one eye closed staring up at the group "Well, I'm mostly human....Well, uh-" Her tentacles curled up in a coy fashion as she addressed them "I'm also like a squid girl too, no biggie! But I'm as normal as you guys, trust me! but seriously, no sushi."

@The Pimp Tactician
@DapperDogman
@Wedge Antilles
@Yiyæl
@Librarian Cat
Pietro burst from the computer to look at the... squid girl. "Hi. Who might you be?"

Then, he blurred back to the computer, awaiting her answer.

(Having no clue who the Chris D'Lacy person is, he was typing in rapid fire sucession all the words he could think of that he had used successfully to crack systems in the past)

@Mirage @Yiyæl @The Pimp Tactician @Siren @DapperDogman @Librarian Cat

@The Pimp Tactician
@DapperDogman
@Wedge Antilles
@Yiyæl
@Librarian Cat
"Squid girl?" Naoki tilted his head to the side, intrigued by the term. That would explain the way her hair moved the way it did. Interesting, perhaps she has a Magatama that would teach me such a technique. "And your ink is poisonous? How deadly is it, can it kill an enemy quickly? If you tell me, I'll protect you from anyone who tries to make you into sushi," It was a quick and dirty deal, but one that was fair enough. Besides, how hard could it be to protect a small child such as her? All he had to do was keep a close eye on her. Then again, they would also need to know each other's name, "Oh, and my name is Naoki Kashima. I am the King of the Yosuga. Please, introduce yourself as well and prove to me that you aren't normal like that baseball bat girl."

As the others seemed to move on to conversations among themselves, Ellie grew a bit more relieved. At least now that people weren't crowding her that much, maybe she could take her time to think about and deal with what was happening. Only the robot and the other girl weren't talking to anyone else yet, even though the robot was being a little quiet. The small girl turned to Arya and looked her in the eye for barely a second before averting her eyes again. Not because she was shy, no, but the feeling of looking into two eyes and having them look back at her was something she'd have to get used to again.

She did listen to Arya, even if she was acting a little nervous, even twitchy sometimes. A little bit like Reek. Simple things like hearing her own name from someone else's mouth were all new to her again, but she did her best to ignore the strangeness of it. The last thing she wanted to do was cause more of a scene than she already did. When she glanced at the boyish-looking girl in front of her again, she noticed a smile on her face. That smile drew the attention of Ellie's eyes for a few seconds, before she finally managed to look Arya in the eyes again. She returned a very brief, light smile before looking away again. "Y-Yeah... Harmonic's a good word for it..."

The young teen took a deep breath and held her eyes closed for a while, gathering all the courage she could, which helped her look at Arya for a while. "Thanks..." she softly said. "For telling everyone to give me some space... It's been a long time for me since I've been around this many people... Shit, any people at all actually... I hope I'll get used to it..." she explained, letting out a very brief chuckle. After a few seconds of silence, Ellie had made up her mind. She had to tell someone what she experienced, and Arya seemed to be the most normal and trustworthy person around. She gently took the girl by the arm and lead her away from the group.

"Listen, I don't wanna scare you or anything, but.. This happened to me before... Twice. I just randomly woke up in some weird-ass place with a shitload of weird-ass people around me, and... and then bad shit happens... Just be careful who you trust, there's people out there who wanna hurt you... I've been on both sides..."

@Emperor of Gallifrey
"Threepio would be preferable, miss." He told Ellie when she had trouble pronouncing his name, though he didn't see anyone would have any trouble at all. Threepio turned his attention to Cole and tilted his to the side in a curious manner, asking. "Conduit, sir?"

@Atomyk @All near him

Garnet chuckled, leaving Naoki to his business, and dealing with the excited girl. "I don't know what a sapper is, but with systems like these it's always better to try the main way, and if this technology is anything like what I know about, cutting the power will just lock it down harder. Though, if that fails, I can always just punch the door in... That'll probably displease the host, but whatever works."

Status
Not open for further replies.