Murder Game VI: Fusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
hqdefault.jpg

L decided to take a break from the Kira case. It was causing him a lot of stress, and it was affecting his logic and reasoning. He also wanted to have some sort of way to make sure he can't get killed by Kira and/or make sure he has some sort of defence and power against Kira if Kira wins, but he couldn't everything he wanted, right? Just then, the solution came to him so fast that it seemed too good to be true. His good ol' friend Watari opened the door eager to give him a message. Watari told L that L has been invited to The Tour. He explained to him what it was and he also told him the reward for coming. L was skeptical at first, but then agreed that he would go. If anyone else would've told him, he would've thought that it was a trap and he would refuse to go. However, it was Wattari that told him, and he trusted Wattari with his life. After he agreed, Watari walked away so he could bake a cake. L patiently waited for the big day to come, and now it was finally here.

L came to The Tour just in time. Actually, he was a little late, but that didn't matter. He just got his map from that interesting cat person and entered the waiting/buffet room. When he entered, it felt like the music played just for him. He thought that would be nice, especially if they had any cake or ice cream. He walked over to the nearest table and sat down in the closest seat in his usual sitting position (see picture above for reference) There was someone sitting two seats to the right of him, but he didn't care enough to see what the person actually looked like. To him, the most important thing right now was getting something to eat.

"And that power is...? What kind of powers do espers normally have?" Cole peered at Touma curiously for a moment, before eventually taking him up on his handshake. As soon as they touched hands, Cole froze to the spot.

"..." The world darkened, that's the only way Cole could describe it. As if he had put a pair of sunglasses over all his senses, Cole's perception of the world was suddenly deafened. All those sources of electricity were suddenly invisible to him, as well as was his perception of the electrical signals apparent in the living beings around him. He was grounded to the spot, unable to move. "W-Woah!" He violently pulled away after that brief moment of silence, staring at Touma like he'd grown a second head. Once they broke apart, his powers came crashing down on him, the world becoming beautiful once more.

He was still shocked into silence when the Stalk approached him. He turned to the spider-woman a bit shakily. "... Nice to meet you," was all he could say.

@Verite @Jeremi

A hand would emerge from under her dress for a handshake. "The pleasure's all mine."

@Atomyk

The terminal replied once more:
-
-
-

*Welcome to the CoS Terminal Network!*
Password >Dragons< is incorrect.
Please put the correct password.
Password hint: "sometimes" -Chris D'Lacy
>_<
~P.S, if this is Rachel, please remember to give Roth a raven. Thank you!~

What the butts? That message wasn't there before! And who the heck is Rachel?
Does this thing have some sort of weird messaging system or something?
Who knows!​
@The Pimp Tactician
Pietro took a glance at the other terminal, then blurred right back to the one he was at.

tumblr_n6qs72f3hl1t7phuqo1_500.gif

"Chris D'Lacy?" he said out loud. He looked at the woman. "Tr, do you know who that is?"

@Siren @The Pimp Tactician @yiyael @Librarian Cat

@The Pimp Tactician @Librarian Cat

Garnet chuckled. "If you think humans are bad, you've seen nothing. As for the password, try 'it works every time'. Though I have no idea who that D'Lacey is."

With that being said, Garnet tried using her future-vision to find what the password is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pietro smiled, took note of the two letters, and went right back to the computer. He noticed two others also in the room to do the same, now that he wasn't distracted as much by "TR".

tumblr_n6csx27QkZ1qmoz1zo3_250.gif

"You two, how's it going?"

@Yiyæl @The Pimp Tactician
The Demi-fiend held back a sigh as the human approached them. It seemed the man wished to make pleasantries while on the tour. Sorry, former brother, but I'm not here as a stupid tourist. With a grumble, Naoki answered the man while keeping his eyes on the screen, "Work, that is how it is going, human. Tell me, are you going to try and commandeer this computer as well?" Perhaps he should have use kinder expressions. However, he had more important events to attend to and wasn't going to allow any time to be wasted talking to the man.

@Library Cat @Mari

" Ya name's Library Cat, huh? I guess you pick dat name yerself? I mean, most people name their cat somthang like Mittens, or Buttons, or Paul."

Ellis-left-4-dead-2-15836793-1019-579.jpg

Giving a smirk to the cat, he'd turn to Mulan.

That's when he froze. Ellis couldn't move. His check became all red. Why? Most people don't believe in love at first sight, Ellis wasn't like most people. As he gained control of his leg avoiding eye contact, he'd try to talk to Mulan. He would slur his words, still blushing

"So, umm, ya're not from around here, are ya? I mean neither am I, never been to this here place before. I'm talkin' bout this time, ya know? Ya know what a gun?"

Johnny stared in disbelief at the kid's horror movie robot and the dude calling himself Satan. "Yeah... Is this some kind'ava weird prank?" His eyes darted as he looked at both of them.

johnnycakes-3-johnny-cade-30675798-500-200.gif

@Nate Dawg
@MrDubWubs

The Demi-fiend held back a sigh as the human approached them. It seemed the man wished to make pleasantries while on the tour. Sorry, former brother, but I'm not here as a stupid tourist. With a grumble, Naoki answered the man while keeping his eyes on the screen, "Work, that is how it is going, human. Tell me, are you going to try and commandeer this computer as well?" Perhaps he should have use kinder expressions. However, he had more important events to attend to and wasn't going to allow any time to be wasted talking to the man.
Pietro smiled to himself. "So maybe you don't know who that Chris D'Lacy is. That's okay. Don't need to be bitter dude, there's computers for both of us."

@Siren @Yiyæl @Librarian Cat

A hand would emerge from under her dress for a handshake. "The pleasure's all mine."

@Atomyk
"Uh..." His eyes narrowed on her outstretched hand, and he found himself looking between the Stalk and Touma. Was it because they were from other wolds, or...? "Nah, it's all mine." He was going for it. He took hold of the Stalk's hand and gave it a firm shake. He waited a tad longer than was proper to see if something would happen, but for whatever reason, Cole didn't feel anything.

He was also too distracted to really notice the exposed breasts in his face.

@Jeremi @Verite

• Love
Reactions: Jeremi
-
-
-

Password >Dragons< is incorrect.
>_<

What the butts? That message wasn't there before! And who the heck is Rachel?
Does this thing have some sort of weird messaging system or something?
Who knows!​
@The Pimp Tactician
Without a second thought, Naoki typed in the word Oomara, "Chris D'Lacey, an English author. Back in my old world, he wrote a series of books called The Last Dragon Chronicles where the arc word was 'sometimes'. In the dragon tongue, that word is Oomara," It was odd, remembering the days where he would be cooped up alone in his room. Reading through dozens of books within a year, typing away at a keyboard, pretending to have friends in other parts of the world. It was almost pitiful in a way, that former existence of his.

However, now he was putting his experience to work, "And my apologies, human. I was simply worried due to this woman here not noticing the other terminals and trying to take mine."

@Wedge Antilles @Mirage @Yiyæl @Librarian Cat

@The Pimp Tactician @Librarian Cat

Garnet chuckled. "If you think humans are bad, you've seen nothing. As for the password, try 'it works every time'. Though I have no idea who that D'Lacey is."

With that being said, Garnet tried using her future-vision to find what the password is.
Strange, it seems you cannot see into the Terminal's future, or at least it's kind of blurred, you can see some lots of 'hmm' in the future though, but for the most part, it seems your power's useless here...

Maybe it's the fuse?
@Yiyæl

-
-
-

Password >Oomara< is incorrect.
>_<

Oh well, wrong password, I guess better luck next time!

@The Pimp Tactician

Last edited by a moderator:
(To everyone in the Library)
Library.jpg

It's no Patchouli Knowledge's library, but it's pretty fantastic, It brings you out into a huge, three-story circular room, with several hallways of books. They also come with several chairs, tables, and end tables to enjoy your books upon, in the circular room, there's a desk to the right in which Librarian Cat plops down to take up anything else you all might bring up, on each and every end table, there laid a tablet that looks and works similar to that of the ones found at the buffet, you search around for a book, for they have every single one known in the universe, including diaries and journals of things. If you can think about it, they have it here, upon ordering a book, a similar waiter/waitress robot strolls up to you, hands over to you your book, says "Here's your book sir or madam." and vanishes just as fast as they came.

@Librarian Cat @Anyone

Elizabeth Keen
Keeping herself calm and cool as she usually did when working, Lizzy strolled into the library and looked around curiously. "Anyone here?" she called out, gazing at the remarkable library full of more books than she had ever seen in her entire life. Any book fanatic would've died and gone to heaven had they seen such a place. However, Liz hardly had any interest in looking at books for pleasure at the moment. "Excuse me, do you have any books on Fuze?" she asked one of the robots.

"A'ye, I understand.." Arya remarked to Stalk, smirking softly to herself as her blond anarchic companion found herself entranced at the sight of Cole. Shaking her head a bit, unable to help but rolling her eyes, the princess took back a bit, noticing all the introductions around her. From that strange, humanoid brass tin-man to something referred to as an "esper", the Stark herself felt almost tiny figuratively speaking to these peculiar characters that were around her. What could she say about herself? Granted, Arya was naturally prideful with a tang of arrogance, but she was not some mechinized, gunslinger scholar with a name that would make even a Braavosi native raise their eyebrows.

Liking Ellie simply for, well, the fact she was relatively normal ironically enough, the princess paused as she heard Ellie's mentioning of having worse. Being masqueraded as a prisoner and enduring the sights of war crimes that would make the Geneva Convention somberly weep, the bloodied and dirtied assassin truly felt as if she could at least have someone to finally relate to. Wincing as blood seeped from one of her nostrils, voices whispering in her ear and flashes of a strange plushie teddy bear, Arya shakily stumbled a bit, suddenly coughing erratically.

"The Others...Ahek! Ahek!" the Stark exclaimed, devolving into a coughing fit into the sleeve of her blouse. Feeling her body temperature increase, arguably the shortest individual in the lobby lightly gulped, a hand crossing over her throat as she was utterly shocked at the sudden pestilence that overcame her. Pushing it to the side, she looked slightly up at Ellie again, a soft, genuine smile etched on the She-Wolf's lips.

"Hells, that is all of us Ellie. I can't say for the others but...for me at the least, this is my last shot at justice." Arya explained, her voice softening a bit as she gazed at the lobby around her, her grey eyes fixated both in awe and shock at the peaceful environment and outworldly architecture. "Strange, isn't it. Its too damn...ehh, har..harmonic, a'ye, harmonic." the Stark trailed off, not the best with vocabulary due to her accent.

@Jenny @Verite @Atomyk @Jeremi @Emperor of Gallifrey

"Uh..." His eyes narrowed on her outstretched hand, and he found himself looking between the Stalk and Touma. Was it because they were from other wolds, or...? "Nah, it's all mine." He was going for it. He took hold of the Stalk's hand and gave it a firm shake. He waited a tad longer than was proper to see if something would happen, but for whatever reason, Cole didn't feel anything.

He was also too distracted to really notice the exposed breasts in his face.

@Jeremi @Verite

The Stalk was totally feeling the atmosphere, which would garner another chuckle. He had the look but Cole was quite far from the Will.

TheStalk2_zpsut5zfla0.png

"Don't worry, I don't bite...unless you're into that sort of thing."
@Atomyk

@The Pimp Tactician @Librarian Cat @Yiyæl
"Hey...are uh...you guys trying to uh...unlock a terminal?" Natalia asks with a slight skip, popping up behind them "Did you try 'Password'?" she offers, before rummaging in her bag to see if she could find her Mad Milk

"If that doesn't work...I can try breaking it!" she says with a laugh

L-Lawliet-death-note-35773761-704-396.jpg

L looked for a menu, but to his surprise found some sort of weird tablet installed in the center of his table. Not just in his table, but all of the tables. He looked at his own tablet thing and scrolled through the different food choices that were displayed on the screen. He found that there were a lot of foods, and by that he meant A LOT! So far he was looked at approximately 100 food choices, but the scroll thing on the right has only moved 1.5 millimeters. That means that there had to be well over one million different food choices. How much money does this place make, anyways? He knew that The Fuse stuff made a lot of money, but he didn't know that it made THIS much. Even though there are many rich people in the multiverse, he knows the amount of rich people and it is still very small. Plus, you only need one Fuse and you'll be good. He thought that this didn't make much sense, and this place should be further investigated. He then decided that he should think about that later and order something. He typed 'Cake ice cream' in the search box and the first thing that popped up was 'Cookie Dough Ice Cream Cake'. He thought that sounded good, so he tapped the green order button. Exactly 4 seconds after he ordered it, a robot came, gave him his cake, and quickly left. He didn't think anything of it and started eating his cake.

@The Pimp Tactician @Librarian Cat @Yiyæl
"Hey...are uh...you guys trying to uh...unlock a terminal?" Natalia asks with a slight skip, popping up behind them "Did you try 'Password'?" she offers, before rummaging in her bag to see if she could find her Mad Milk

"If that doesn't work...I can try breaking it!" she says with a laugh
"...Get out. We don't need fools interrupting our work," Naoki responded in an exasperated manner.

@Library Cat @Mari

" Ya name's Library Cat, huh? I guess you pick dat name yerself? I mean, most people name their cat somthang like Mittens, or Buttons, or Paul."

Ellis-left-4-dead-2-15836793-1019-579.jpg

Giving a smirk to the cat, he'd turn to Mulan.

That's when he froze. Ellis couldn't move. His check became all red. Why? Most people don't believe in love at first sight, Ellis wasn't like most people. As he gained control of his leg avoiding eye contact, he'd try to talk to Mulan. He would slur his words, still blushing

"So, umm, ya're not from around here, are ya? I mean neither am I, never been to this here place before. I'm talkin' bout this time, ya know? Ya know what a gun?"

Mulan looked at Ellis. "I am not from here, yes. And it seems all of you are from a time far advanced from mine, thus I seek to educate myself as much as possible in order to compensate for that weakness." She looked at the thing he seemed to refer to as a gun. "I saw some of the guards holding similar weapons earlier, could you show me how to use it, at some time?"

She looked at the others who were in the library... Hope, and someone else walked in as well. She looked at the Librarian Cat. "Could you help me find books about... weapons and inventions?" she asked the cat, thinking he was the expert on what was contained in this library.

@FireDrake150 @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Librarian Cat

daredevil-poster.jpg
Matt smiled as he sat in the library, because of his blindness he couldn't see the words in any books but had his audio book on his phone, as he listened he heard a woman's voice, so he walked over and answered her question. "It's on the third isle near the back." Matt used his senses to find the feel of the books.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.