Murder Game VI: Fusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ika stroked her chin as the man asked her, looking into oblivion as she put her other hand on her hip in a sassy fashion before jumping in a perky fashion, introducing herself mid-jump "I am Ika Mesume! The guardian of the seven seas from pollution! Destroyer of plastic bottle, demolisher of 6-pack holders. She then landed, giggling and having a wide grin on her face. She then opened her eyes, looking around for the man that was there just a moment earlier "H-Huh? Wait a min-" She glanced to the side, seeing him at a computer, typing some thing. The computer flashed red every few moments after the man was typing, as if it was rejecting the thing he typed. She would blink a few moment, then turning back to the boy in front of her with a blank stare upon her face. "Uh..Yeah, Naoki was it? Yeah, that's cool..." Ika re-scanned the boy in front of her, stroking her chin again, subsequently asking "Wait...Don't kings have a crown, or something? I don't know, there's something missing here. She made a rectangle frame with her fingers, looking through said frame with one eye. "And being the king of something I've never heard of must be pretty squiddy. Wait a minute-" The girl looked to the side, a stanky leg kicking up as she put her hand on her hip "Kings are assumed to a queen, right?" Ika's pupils now looked like stars for a moment, she put her hands on her cheeks "Ohmiushohmigushohmigush! You're married?! How's it like being married?" The squid girl thought for a moment while pestering Naoki with random questions on relationships, then looking at Natalia. "Oh, is she the queen?...." Ika paused "Okay, now I see why you don't have a crown." The girl rolled her eyes as her excited grin faded, a sly frown on her face. She turned to the computer, as the little girl she was, asked about everything around her "What are you trying to do over there, Naoki?"

@The Pimp Tactician
@DapperDogman
@Wedge Antilles
@Librarian Cat

Reactions: Poe Dameron
After awhile... well, even with her special bubble, things weren't really that great on her end. She couldn't even get a second of pure silence from the talkative group near her, to the point where her "Jellyfish Princess" spell did not keep out the sound with the bubble that surrounded her. So, best solution for the purple-haired librarian was to book it to another location and hopefully within peace and quiet.

"I don't remember the Outside World being so... rowdy unlike the peace in Gensokyo..." the magician grumbles to herself as she made her way out of the waiting room. though, as much as she didn't have high hopes for the library, for she had a far greater one, a certain room caught her interest.

The terminal room.

SKvW3Ad.png

"Hm? ...just... what is this?" Patchouli pondered on... this rectangular metal box that displayed different images through a glass layer. Surely it was something that the hidden Land of Illusions did not have... but it did remind the librarian of the strange communication boxes that a certain Youkai had let her borrow during the Subterranean incident.

Not exactly getting on what the rectangular box was and why were the others tinkering with it, Patchouli gave her own observations on the new phenomenon and jotted down the notes to her journal.

@terminal room peeps​

Realizing that his comment was ignored by the small teenage girl, Jeffery retreated back, standing idle by the waiting room wall. He looked from one person to other, and as his eyes moved to Ellis, he realized he had a human in his presence. Not yet ready to make his move on him, Jeffery's gaze fell back in front of him as he waited for someone to speak to him.

@Anyone

Last edited by a moderator:
"Yeeeeeah, now you're talking my language" she says with a smirk, before rummaging around in her bag for a moment and huffing "I don't know if I kept that sapper...I stole it from spy to prank engie...where...did I put it?" she asks, his whole arm inside of the bag, an assortment of jars and cans, along with what sounded like countless guns could be heard from inside, before she pulled out her arm "I know it's in here somewhere..." she mutters, her head dipping into the bag for a moment "Ugh...I dunno...we should just blow it up or something" she muses, taking out a strange looking comic book "I should still be able to use this..." he mutters, flipping through the pages "Fireball" she mutters, unable to find the page "Ugh...everything seems to be hiding right now" she muses,, slipping it back into her bag "I dunno...I'm sure we'll get through somehow..."

@Yiyæl

@Mari
@library cat

Ellis would "try" to keep calm after Mulan asked if he'd show her how to shoot a gun. A Deep breath Is what Ellis took first, follow by an answer.

ellis.jpg

"Shoot Miss Mulan! I'd be more than happy to teach ya! Shit! I've known how to fire a gun before I even could walk! "

Look round the library for a good bit, he'd turn to Mulan

"Umm, you want to learn about all the thing dat's been invented? Or can ya narrow down the search? I mean, umm, what year are you from? I mean I'm guessin' a really long time ago. This is a library. Maybe they have movies. Huh Library cat? Do you have a movie section? Lot easier to learn from a movie."

Reactions: Mari
Matt Murdock/Daredevil
Daredevil-Poster-Marve.jpg

Matt smiled and nodded. "Nope first time being here." Matt smiled and walked over to the aisle hoping that she would follow him.
Mulan smiled. "No particular ones, but I want to learn about... all those that have been invented, past my time. Perhaps you have favorite weapons?" She thought of how weird and unusual that might sound, but if a man like Ellis and Hope knew she wasn't from this time period, then this woman would as well. "Hua Mulan", she said, bowing slightly while she introduced herself.
Elizabeth Keen
"I make due with a handgun, usually. Nothing fancy unless work requires it. If you're interested in weapons past your time, what does that mean? You aren't from this time?" she asked, curiously. Liz felt it was an odd question to ask, but then again this was a rather odd assignment. If Mulan really was from this time and her question was wrong, she could simply laugh and pretend she was joking if she needed to. When the man who spoke to her walked off, she did take a step after him to grab the book from before, but stayed close enough to Mulan so she could continue speaking with her also. "How'd you get so smart then? It's pretty clever of someone to know where a book is if they've never been here before. What's your name?" she asked casually.

Ika stroked her chin as the man asked her, looking into oblivion as she put her other hand on her hip in a sassy fashion before jumping in a perky fashion, introducing herself mid-jump "I am Ika Mesume! The guardian of the seven seas from pollution! Destroyer of plastic bottle, demolisher of 6-pack holders. She then landed, giggling and having a wide grin on her face. She then opened her eyes, looking around for the man that was there just a moment earlier "H-Huh? Wait a min-" She glanced to the side, seeing him at a computer, typing some thing. The computer flashed red every few moments after the man was typing, as if it was rejecting the thing he typed. She would blink a few moment, then turning back to the boy in front of her with a blank stare upon her face. "Uh..Yeah, Naoki was it? Yeah, that's cool..." Ika re-scanned the boy in front of her, stroking her chin again, subsequently asking "Wait...Don't kings have a crown, or something? I don't know, there's something missing here. She made a rectangle frame with her fingers, looking through said frame with one eye. "And being the king of something I've never heard of must be pretty squiddy. Wait a minute-" The girl looked to the side, a stanky leg kicking up as she put her hand on her hip "Kings are assumed to a queen, right?" Ika's pupils now looked like stars for a moment, she put her hands on her cheeks "Ohmiushohmigushohmigush! You're married?! How's it like being married?" The squid girl thought for a moment while pestering Naoki with random questions on relationships, then looking at Natalia. "Oh, is she the queen?...." Ika paused "Okay, now I see why you don't have a crown." The girl rolled her eyes as her excited grin faded, a sly frown on her face. She turned to the computer, as the little girl she was, asked about everything around her "What are you trying to do over there, Naoki?"

@The Pimp Tactician
@DapperDogman
@Wedge Antilles
@Librarian Cat

Pietro heard her answer and sped right back in front of her. "I'm Pietro. Or Peter. Either one is okay. Nice to meet you." Then he disappeared and reappeared in front of the computer.

@Mari
@library cat

Ellis would "try" to keep calm after Mulan asked if he'd show her how to shoot a gun. A Deep breath Is what Ellis took first, follow by an answer.

ellis.jpg

"Shoot Miss Mulan! I'd be more than happy to teach ya! Shit! I've known how to fire a gun before I even could walk! "

Look round the library for a good bit, he'd turn to Mulan

"Umm, you want to learn about all the thing dat's been invented? Or can ya narrow down the search? I mean, umm, what year are you from? I mean I'm guessin' a really long time ago. This is a library. Maybe they have movies. Huh Library cat? Do you have a movie section? Lot easier to learn from a movie."
He pointed to a tablet while the book still pressed against his face, The tablets can play movies, just know the screen isn't, well, what you would call 'movie-wise', but you can watch anything you want on those things.

@The Pimp Tactician
@DapperDogman
@Wedge Antilles
@Librarian Cat
"The reason you don't know of my title is because I, along with the majority of the people here I would say, aren't of this world," Naoki explained as he noted the uninterested gaze on her face. Perhaps children were as inattentive now as they were when he was younger. Listening to her question about the crown, Naoki couldn't help but chuckle, "A crown is not a fitting sign for my status. I allow my deeds, reputation, and experience to do the shocking of my opponents instead of some breakable piece of wasted gold and silver." This conversation was filling him with some sort of odd joy. Being able to simply talk and relax while the computer loaded felt wonderful.

However, what Ika suggested next triggered an undesirable reaction. As Naoki's face greened to a sickly shade, he felt his stomach begin to turn at the thought of... If I ever slept with that woman, I would end up dying of shock, humiliation, and shame. "Ika, let me set one truth for you," Leaning down to be on perfect eye-level with the squid girl, Naoki allowed a deep scowl that promised agony for any who angered him to emerge, "Never suggest the thought I'm married to the lowlife again. Don't even entertain it. There are ideas that are dangerous to you, and that is certainly one of them," Just as suddenly as his reaction had ignited, the feelings withdrew and he smiled down upon the girl once again, "Now then, I'm working to unlock this terminal. I believe it may hold some information that will be useful to me."

@DapperDogman @Wedge Antilles @Librarian Cat @Yiyæl @Mirage

"Threepio would be preferable, miss." He told Ellie when she had trouble pronouncing his name, though he didn't see anyone would have any trouble at all. Threepio turned his attention to Cole and tilted his to the side in a curious manner, asking. "Conduit, sir?"

@Atomyk @All near him
It took Cole a moment to realize the robot was speaking to him. "Er, no that's not--" Oh, wait, he was asking about what he meant. Shaking his head, Cole continued, "A Conduit is someone who has the conduit gene. Under the right circumstances, well..." A brief pause at that, he looked off to the side as he thought, but realized there was no quick way to explain it. "Conduits can manifest powers. Superpowers. All kinds, as far as I know, though I haven't met too many."

And I won't ever again, possibly.

@Emperor of Gallifrey

Last edited:
*Sadao looked to Jhonny* "I would be lying if I said yes. I was transported here from a portal and up one being transported. I lost all my powers. Luckily, if there despair around me I can gain my powers back for a limited time. You I'm guessing are just a normal human. You how ever" *gesturing to the robot* "I don't know what to think."
@Nate Dawg @Xibilation

"Hey, who you calling a lowlife, you chump?" Natalia taunts loudly, sticking her tongue out at the male and waving her arms around, as if to invite him to try and smack talk some more "You're the one who never learned no manners" she says with a huff "Didn't your momma ever tell you it's not nice to be an asshole?"

She cocked an eyebrow and scanned the man's body, not at all impressed by the all powerful king who stood before her, he seemed like a lousy, two bit, good for nothing, loudmouthed, dime a dozen douchebag who never learned how to talk to people politely "Gawd, it's like you were raised by a bear or something" she says with a mutter, before going back to the terminal and typing away without a care, the air shimmering around her as her fingers worked at a pace only the quickest typers could match

@Yiyæl
@The Pimp Tactician

It took Cole a moment to realize the robot was speaking to him. "Er, no that's not--" Oh, wait, he was asking about what he meant. Shaking his head, Cole continued, "A Conduit is someone who has the conduit gene. Under the right circumstances, well..." A brief pause at that, he looked off to the side as he thought, but realized there was no quick way to explain it. "Conduits can manifest powers. Superpowers. All kinds, as far as I'm know, though I haven't met too many."

@Emperor of Gallifrey
Jeffery's wolf ear caught the mention of powers, and a biological means to achieve one. Jeffery looked over to see a man speaking to what appeared to be a gold robot. Slowly making his way over to them, Jeffery bluntly got to his point.

"You come from a world where humans have evolved?, and acquired powers?" asked Jeffery in a serious tone. 'This might literately be the gene that saves the last remaining supernatural beings.' thought Jeffery.

@Emperor of Gallifrey

Last edited by a moderator:
After a few minutes of taking notes on this rectangular metal box before her, Patchouli rose an eyebrow at the group that seemingly was doing actions to this "box." It confused her, since she's never been around such concepts before.

"... I would prefer it if you all kept your volume down, it breaks my focus," the librarian shot an annoyed glare at the group, especially towards the rather rowdy female. It almost reminded her of the rowdy "Ordinary Magician" that would always come in to snatch her books away. Though, she had her curiosities about the "box" in front of her.

"...terminal, you say? What a strange name to call this... unusual shikigami," Patchouli happened to catch the word "terminal" said by one that greatly resembled the beastly youkai in Gensokyo. Well... she was curious... and annoyed by the banter at the same time.

@The Pimp Tactician @Yiyæl @DapperDogman @Mirage

"At least my parents were proud, caring bears compared to the chimps you call your parents," Naoki countered, not caring if she found his view or actions detestable. She was an idiot in his eyes who was too involved with her hyperactivity to realize that she was out-classed. The others tried to talk things out first, something that while he wasn't the greatest at doing, he could certainly respect as a sign of inner if not outer strength. Natalia, on the other hand, seemed to try and solve her problems with her bat. I bet she would go after Thor with that thing even if the god was wielding Mjolnir and was enraged.

After a few minutes of taking notes on this rectangular metal box before her, Patchouli rose an eyebrow at the group that seemingly was doing actions to this "box." It confused her, since she's never been around such concepts before.

"... I would prefer it if you all kept your volume down, it breaks my focus," the librarian shot an annoyed glare at the group, especially towards the rather rowdy female. It almost reminded her of the rowdy "Ordinary Magician" that would always come in to snatch her books away. Though, she had her curiosities about the "box" in front of her.

"...terminal, you say? What a strange name to call this... unusual shikigami," Patchouli happened to catch the word "terminal" said by one that greatly resembled the beastly youkai in Gensokyo. Well... she was curious... and annoyed by the banter at the same time.

@The Pimp Tactician @Yiyæl @DapperDogman @Mirage
"Hmm, well, I believe I should apologize for interrupting you, miss," It seemed Naoki could be polite after all. Then again, he saw this new figure as an innocent drawn into the argument, "It was never my intention. I only wished to find the password to this computer."​

Jeffery's wolf ear catch the mention of powers, and a biological means to achieve one. Jeffery looked over to see a man speaking to what appeared to be a gold robot. Slowly making his way over to them, Jeffery bluntly got to his point.

"You come from a world where humans have evolved?, and acquired powers?" asked Jeffery in a serious tone. 'This might literately be the gene that saves the last remaining supernatural beings.' thought Jeffery.

@Emperor of Gallifrey
Someone had overheard him, it seemed. Cole didn't mind answering questions, but he had to admit his knowledge of the matter wasn't exactly technical. "I... guess so. Never really thought about it in that way." He supposed that if worlds of all kinds really existed, the one he had come to known was possibly more advanced than others. "The gene is naturally occurring, even in animals, I believe." It was possible that in many years, people born with the gene would resurface, but Cole couldn't imagine that happening for ages.

"Thing is, most don't even know they got it. You don't just hit an age and it happens-- an extremely traumatic event has to occur."

@Emperor of Gallifrey @TheColourlessRainbow

Elizabeth Keen
"I make due with a handgun, usually. Nothing fancy unless work requires it. If you're interested in weapons past your time, what does that mean? You aren't from this time?" she asked, curiously. Liz felt it was an odd question to ask, but then again this was a rather odd assignment. If Mulan really was from this time and her question was wrong, she could simply laugh and pretend she was joking if she needed to. When the man who spoke to her walked off, she did take a step after him to grab the book from before, but stayed close enough to Mulan so she could continue speaking with her also. "How'd you get so smart then? It's pretty clever of someone to know where a book is if they've never been here before. What's your name?" she asked casually.
Matt walked through the aisle moving his finger tips through the bookshelf, his hands stopped when he found the right books and pulled one from the middle and one from the bottom, he then handed them to the woman. "Well i am a good guesser, and I'm a lawyer." Matt stopped looking just off her shoulder because of his blindness he couldn't figure out approximately where she was. "My name is Matt Murdock, and yours?" He took out his cane and held it with two hands, but then sensed another woman walking and talking to the woman he just met. "And you are?"

It took Cole a moment to realize the robot was speaking to him. "Er, no that's not--" Oh, wait, he was asking about what he meant. Shaking his head, Cole continued, "A Conduit is someone who has the conduit gene. Under the right circumstances, well..." A brief pause at that, he looked off to the side as he thought, but realized there was no quick way to explain it. "Conduits can manifest powers. Superpowers. All kinds, as far as I know, though I haven't met too many."

@Emperor of Gallifrey
Someone had overheard him, it seemed. Cole didn't mind answering questions, but he had to admit his knowledge of the matter wasn't exactly technical. "I... guess so. Never really thought about it in that way." He supposed that if worlds of all kinds really existed, the one he had come to known was possibly more advanced than others. "The gene is naturally occurring, even in animals, I believe." It was possible that in many years, people born with the gene would resurface, but Cole couldn't imagine that happening for ages.

"Thing is, most don't even know they got it. You don't just hit an age and it happens-- an extremely traumatic event has to occur."

"I see what you mean, sir." Threepio said with a nod. He sort of understood the concept. To him, it seemed very similar to his master's Force powers, however, Luke's powers might be a little bit more limited. Then again, Threepio didn't have very in depth knowledge of the Force so he really didn't how truly powerful the Force could be.

@TheColourlessRainbow @Any near him​

Jeffery listened with such curiosity that it was beyond obvious on his face. After Cole finished Jeffery titled his hand, and had so many more questions that he knew he couldn't shot at the man. A gene that gave human people power, he could trade that for the survival of the remaining magical creatures, not to mention the supernatural ones. He had to acquire this gene, but any means necessary.

"and I assume you have this gene?" asked Jeffery.

@Emperor of Gallifrey

Status
Not open for further replies.