Murder Game VI: Fusion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That music...

It was but a heavenly orchestra, one from the South she assumed, but one that resonated deep within her soul. She did not hear the rhapsody of a joyous symphony, but rather, the slow, melodic, and drawn-out strings of a true Northerner musician. If there was one art in the world Arya could follow outside of swordsmanship, it would surely be the art of music, although she knew her vocals were quite lacking. Keeping quiet, scanning at the others around her, the child sighed, eventually throwing off her strange black-and-white mask. Revealing her heart-shaped, youthful face, the teenager winced as her hand gently trailed over the fine fabrics of Needle's hilt. One minute, she upheld the honors of her former world, and the next, she forsaken them.

"Why am I so damn confused?" Arya whispered under her breath as she stared at the ground below. "Gods...I..." the teenager began to trail off, perking her head up as the others began to calm down, the archer brunette around her age beginning to have a dawning revelation. Sighing, the young She-Wolf pushed herself off the wall, strolling over to Ellie with a stern, strong face. The exiled noble figured that a relatively normal face, outside of all the grime, ragged tunic, and dried blood would be a welcoming sight. Pausing as the Stalk beat her to it, the She-Wolf lurked behind a bit, glancing behind at the others, giving them not exactly the friendliest of gazes but far from invoking them hostilely. To be brutally frank, the best word to describe Arya's overall tone would be apathy with a dash of brewing insanity.

Slowly approaching Ellie, a hand on Needle's hilt as a precaution, the Stark looked up at the other girl with a faint smile. It was a rarity to see someone of her own age, let alone someone who seemed to have experienced something similar to her nature. "I'm sure Stalk here has explained it, assuming ya didn't shite your trousers listening to her." the fearless tomboy remarked sarcastically, a coy smile appearing on her lips. "The names Arya, a'ye, Arya Stark...hey, your cheek fine? Bloody 'ells Stalk could of been a bit easy on her" the Stark introduced herself whilst slightly scowling her spider friend, her accent to outsiders an odd blend of Scottish and English roots,

@Jenny @Jeremi @Atomyk @Verite @Everybody lol​
Getting up on his feet and helping Ellie to her feet, Threepio extended his hand towards Arya. "I am C-3PO. Pleased to meet you, Mistress Arya." He introduced himself, deciding to leave out the 'human-cyborg relations' part knowing that'd probably confuse some people.
@Krieg @Jenny @Atomyk @Others

Last edited by a moderator:
Springtrap noticed the vampire, demon kid had wondered off and ordered food. Not so easily deterred, the robotic rabbit stood to his feet, small cracks were heard as he stood, reminding himself that he was the tomb for one unfortunate man named Vincent. He walked to the table Sadao was at, stopping in front of him. He knew that he defiantly wasn't the easiest to look at, but besides appearance, he was really a nice guy.....er, robot rabbit.

@Xibilation
*Sadao saw the rabbit head to him his worried with every step it took. He went to the back of the booth* "D-Don't come any closer rabbit! You are way to creepy dude!" *He was ready to dart off despite meeting the new guy with a cigarette*
@Nate Dawg @Xibilation

What kind of computers are these? These aren't from the old world, no one would be using something so obselete. Without a word to the others in the room, Naoki sat down in front of one the terminals. The soft glow of the green screen puzzled him, unused to the older style of technology. On the back of his neck, his spike preened as it grew accustomed to the new light source. The old world was coming back to Naoki's mind, of using computers to seclude himself from the outside world. I was weak then, but not now.

Chiaki had shown him why his life in those days was sickening and an affront to life itself. He was stagnant in those times, unable and unwilling to reach his true potential. With her life, his best friend had proven to be his salvation. That doesn't matter now. I won, she died. That's all there ever was. With a shake of his head, Naoki placed his fingers to the keys and eyed the screen.

The password would be a problem. Most humans were lazy with their security, making a code obvious in what they valued. However, this group, this cult of weak extravagance, would have tighter laws governing this sort of thing. Unless they were as stupid as their facility pained them. Start simple, what do they value? A moment later, a few quiet taps echoed from the station, "Let's start with Fusion."

@Librarian Cat @Mirage
The terminal replied:

-
-
-

*Welcome to the CoS Terminal Network!*
Password >Fusion< is incorrect.
Please put the correct password.
Password hint: "sometimes" -Chris D'Lacy
>_<

@The Pimp Tactician

That music...

It was but a heavenly orchestra, one from the South she assumed, but one that resonated deep within her soul. She did not hear the rhapsody of a joyous symphony, but rather, the slow, melodic, and drawn-out strings of a true Northerner musician. If there was one art in the world Arya could follow outside of swordsmanship, it would surely be the art of music, although she knew her vocals were quite lacking. Keeping quiet, scanning at the others around her, the child sighed, eventually throwing off her strange black-and-white mask. Revealing her heart-shaped, youthful face, the teenager winced as her hand gently trailed over the fine fabrics of Needle's hilt. One minute, she upheld the honors of her former world, and the next, she forsaken them.

"Why am I so damn confused?" Arya whispered under her breath as she stared at the ground below. "Gods...I..." the teenager began to trail off, perking her head up as the others began to calm down, the archer brunette around her age beginning to have a dawning revelation. Sighing, the young She-Wolf pushed herself off the wall, strolling over to Ellie with a stern, strong face. The exiled noble figured that a relatively normal face, outside of all the grime, ragged tunic, and dried blood would be a welcoming sight. Pausing as the Stalk beat her to it, the She-Wolf lurked behind a bit, glancing behind at the others, giving them not exactly the friendliest of gazes but far from invoking them hostilely. To be brutally frank, the best word to describe Arya's overall tone would be apathy with a dash of brewing insanity.

Slowly approaching Ellie, a hand on Needle's hilt as a precaution, the Stark looked up at the other girl with a faint smile. It was a rarity to see someone of her own age, let alone someone who seemed to have experienced something similar to her nature. "I'm sure Stalk here has explained it, assuming ya didn't shite your trousers listening to her." the fearless tomboy remarked sarcastically, a coy smile appearing on her lips. "The names Arya, a'ye, Arya Stark...hey, your cheek fine? Bloody 'ells Stalk could of been a bit easy on her" the Stark introduced herself whilst slightly scowling her spider friend, her accent to outsiders an odd blend of Scottish and English roots,

@Jenny @Jeremi @Atomyk @Verite @Everybody lol​
"Again, sorry. I'm actually a really nice girl once you get to know me." She'd lean in closer to inspect Ellie's cheek. "And she's fine, it was just a love tap, pinkie swear."

@Emperor of Gallifrey @Jenny @Atomyk @Krieg

"Yeah I am. It was to good of a deal to pass up you know?" *he finished the burger with a slight burp* "Man that was good"
@Xibilation
Johnny held out his hand to shake. "Johnny Cade," he said. He saw movement in the corner of his vision, and a giant robot from some bad movie jumped out.

"Jesus Christ!" Johnny shot away from it, his hand shooting down towards his pocket for his knife. He had to get used to it not being there. His eyes darted back and forth from Springtrap to any possible exit.

@Nate Dawg

Reactions: Nater Taters
*Sadao saw the rabbit head to him his worried with every step it took. He went to the back of the booth* "D-Don't come any closer rabbit! You are way to creepy dude!" *He was ready to dart off despite meeting the new guy with a cigarette*
@Nate Dawg @Xibilation
Springtrap stopped in his tracks when Sadao told him to stay away from him. He looked at Sadao, before turning to Johnny, then back to Sadao. He did this a couple times before opening his mouth to speak.

"Are....you....a....vampire?" He asked in a masculine, robotic voice.

@Xibilation

@The Pimp Tactician

Garnet patted Naoki on the head. "I know more about humans than you think. And if you won't let me try, are you at least going to accept suggestions?"

Ellie listened to the strange spider-like creature, her eyes pointed at the ground, trying to make sense of what she was being told. For twenty years she'd been surviving on her own in her own world, it was quite a shock to suddenly be thrown into an entirely different place with these people. Then again, she reminded herself of the last two times she was thrown into a different world with a whole bunch of people she didn't know. Those two times didn't exactly end too well for her; the first time she almost died and the second time she lost Joel and was banished to a world where time stood still.

She continued shaking her head. "I... I c-can't... I'm sorry, this is..." she started, unable to finish her sentence. When she was approached by the girl she saw before, only without a mask this time, Ellie looked at her and nodded, swallowing again. "Had worse..." she replied, still barely believing she was actually talking to people.

Looking at everyone's faces again, she repeated their names: "Stalk... Arya... Seethree... cithrip..." she lowered her shoulders and sighed. "Can't I just call you Mister Robot or something?" she asked. "I'm sorry, I'm just... I c-can't actually believe what's happening..." she softly said, rubbing her eyes with both hands and letting out a long groan. "Ellie... Ellie, my name's Ellie..."

@Jeremi @Krieg @Emperor of Gallifrey

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord President Nick
Springtrap stopped in his tracks when Sadao told him to stay away from him. He looked at Sadao, before turning to Johnny, then back to Sadao. He did this a couple times before opening his mouth to speak.

"Are....you....a....vampire?" He asked in a masculine, robotic voice.

@Xibilation
"Huh? You can talk? That's weird... I guess you aren't hostile though.." *he relaxed him self a Little still ready to run away when need be* "No I'm not a vampire. I am King Satan! Lord of the demons!" *he seemed proud of himself as if he actually was the king, but he then remembered that he was a mere human unless people around felt despair* "at least back on Ente Isla I was... "
@Nate Dawg @Xibilation

Reactions: Nater Taters
The terminal replied:
-
-
-

Password >Fusion< is incorrect.
>_<

@The Pimp Tactician

Naoki frowned at the response, "What a stupid hint." It seemed someone thought it would be fun leaving behind ambgiuous leads. Well, it was better than no hint at all. For a few moments, he tried to connect any facts he knew about the group. There wasn't much to go on, and nothing that he could connect to the hint. "Maybe... Wasn't there an English author with that name?" The thought occurred to him in an instance, a spark within the darkness. With a few more taps, Naoki had tapped in Dragons.

@Libraran Cat @Yiyæl @Mirage

@The Pimp Tactician

Garnet patted Naoki on the head. "I know more about humans than you think. And if you won't let me try, are you at least going to accept suggestions?"

"Yes, I will. However, I think the password has to do with a book series by an author with the name of Chris d'Lacey," Naoki explained with a small growl. With a sharp smack, he knocked Garnet's hand from his head, "And believe me, I used to be the worst humanity had to offer. I know what they're like. They're not worth your time."

Prologue: You know this one time....

The day was over, and what a day it was. Ellis and his friends finally made it to New Orleans, the end of their journey. Few hours earlier he was fighting for his life on a bridge that was falling apart as his group rushed to the military. Now? He was on a military ship, resting. Shit, what a day. His buddy Keith probably wouldn't believe all the shit he did on his way to New Orleans. Ellis would close his eyes as he laid on the coat.

That's when shit got weird.

When he opened his eyes, Ellis was now standing, not on the ship, and could see and hear a talking cat. How did he get here? Ellis didn't seem to care as he Followed the cat to the library.

As Ellis followed the cat, he turn his attention to the young woman. Listening to her question to the other person in the group, Ellis would give his two cents. He came in like a hurricane, but seemed really nice, and down. T o earth

"Shit! I'm just follow 'cuz our tour guid is a dang talkin' cat! Ain't ever seen anythang like dat before. One time m uh Buddy Keith said he saw a talkin' dog, but turns out it was just some hobo behind the dog! Any, my names Ellis, m y friends call me El. Well, they don't really, but kindsa wish they would. Nevermind, just call me Ellis. Nice t o meet ya. What about ya two?"

@Librarian Cat @Mari
@FireDrake150
[Before arriving at the library]

Another person decided to join Hope and herself on this course towards the library. "Hua Mulan", she said to the man who called himself Ellis, or El. He looked to be from the future as well, though not as far advanced as Hope. She tried to assess, now, which opponent would be more formidable in a physical battle, but she stopped herself. Perhaps these two would turn out to be allies.

11140476_447240.jpg

She smiled at both of them, as they got closer to the library.

[at the library]

Once the group arrived there, Mulan went to look for what information, what group of books might hold knowledge about inventions, weaponry, and military tactics.

@FireDrake150

@Josh M

@Librarian Cat

"Huh? You can talk? That's weird... I guess you aren't hostile though.." *he relaxed him self a Little still ready to run away when need be* "No I'm not a vampire. I am King Satan! Lord of the demons!" *he seemed proud of himself as if he actually was the king, but he then remembered that he was a mere human unless people around felt despair* "at least back on Ente Isla I was... "
@Nate Dawg @Xibilation
Springtrap was a little suprised this guy wasn't a vampire, but something called King Satan. Springtrap forgot to introduce himself. He smacked his forehead and took a step closer.

"Nice to meet..meet you King S-Satan. I'm I'm I'm Springtrap." The rabbit said

"Cole MacGrath," the Conduit said, following along with the introductions. Despite the oddness of some of the people in attendance, Cole was more intrigued by the fact that two little girls had landed themselves in this mess. He guessed great power wasn't discerning. "I'm a Conduit, if any of you know what the hell that means."

@Jenny @Verite

"Cole MacGrath," the Conduit said, following along with the introductions. Despite the oddness of some of the people in attendance, Cole was more intrigued by the fact that two little girls had landed themselves in this mess. He guessed great power wasn't discerning. "I'm a Conduit, if any of you know what the hell that means."

@Jenny @Verite
A Conduit? Sounds almost like a Gemstone, Touma thought to himself. He had never heard the term "conduit" before, but judging from the nature of the man's powers, he could guess that Cole was indeed some sort of esper. However, Academy City had made no formal announcements about the Fuse tour. For all he knew, Touma was supposed to be the only one who knew about it. But then again, there were many things about this place that struck him as odd. That was why he was here; to get to the bottom of the mystery and destroy the hidden illusions within.

"Right... I'm an esper. Well, a Level 0, so I guess I'm technically not an esper since I don't have any special powers, except for one..." Touma responded, before clearing his throat and extending his right hand for a handshake, forgetting to use his left hand this time around, "Touma Kamijou. Nice to meet you."

Hopefully, this person wouldn't be so rude as to ignore the handshake, like that quiet girl from before was.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Krieg @Emperor of Gallifrey @Jenny

After meeting River, Luke decided to go back to the library to continue looking up information. "Im heading back to the library, River. Would you like to com with me?" He didn't really know how the place worked earlier and just wandered a bit, reading bits and pieces of the books he saw. As he was on his way to the door that leads to the library, he heard a scream, panicking, and a resounding smack. "I wonder what that's about." He murmured quietly to himself. He decided that when he got to his destination, he would first look up the history of the Fuse facility and see if he could find anything on his home world as well. He probably also needed a dictionary to look up words he didn't understand, which were a lot of them. He looked through the list on the small tablet screen and found a few books he would like, then he sat down at one of the tables by the corner of the room, the one farthest from the Windows.

@Librarian Cat @Thuro Pendragon

Reactions: Thuro 116 Pendragon

@Jenny @Verite

The voice of everyone else in the room seemed to die out when the Stalk took another look at Cole. Holy shit, he almost looked exactly like her ex, the Will. Except with out that big stinking Lying Cat by his side.

She'd flash him a smile.

TheStalk15_zps30ky9vzm.png

"Hi Cole, we haven't been properly introduced. You can call me the Stalk."
@Atomyk @Krieg @Emperor of Gallifrey @Jenny @Verite

@Wedge Antilles

Trina winked at him, "Nor will you until you need me I guess, but right now, I need an ally, so I have your back if you got mine, T is your first letter, and to show you I mean business, R is the second".

She walked past him over to the computers, and began typing a code into it, one she'd used previously, and a buzzer went off elsewhere. "So Pietro, I like that, suits you, shall we crack this thing?", she asked him.
Pietro smiled, took note of the two letters, and went right back to the computer. He noticed two others also in the room to do the same, now that he wasn't distracted as much by "TR".

tumblr_n6csx27QkZ1qmoz1zo3_250.gif

"You two, how's it going?"

@Yiyæl @The Pimp Tactician

Naoki frowned at the response, "What a stupid hint." It seemed someone thought it would be fun leaving behind ambgiuous leads. Well, it was better than no hint at all. For a few moments, he tried to connect any facts he knew about the group. There wasn't much to go on, and nothing that he could connect to the hint. "Maybe... Wasn't there an English author with that name?" The thought occurred to him in an instance, a spark within the darkness. With a few more taps, Naoki had tapped in Dragons.

@Libraran Cat @Yiyæl @Mirage
The terminal replied once more:

-
-
-

Password >Dragons< is incorrect.
>_<

~P.S, if this is Rachel, please remember to give Roth a raven. Thank you!~

What the butts? That message wasn't there before! And who the heck is Rachel?
Does this thing have some sort of weird messaging system or something?
Who knows!

@The Pimp Tactician

Reactions: Verite
A Conduit? Sounds almost like a Gemstone, Touma thought to himself. He had never heard the term "conduit" before, but judging from the nature of the man's powers, he could guess that Cole was indeed some sort of esper. However, Academy City had made no formal announcements about the Fuse tour. For all he knew, Touma was supposed to be the only one who knew about it. But then again, there were many things about this place that struck him as odd. That was why he was here; to get to the bottom of the mystery and destroy the hidden illusions within.

"Right... I'm an esper. Well, a Level 0, so I guess I'm technically not an esper since I don't have any special powers, except for one..." Touma responded, before clearing his throat and extending his right hand for a handshake, forgetting to use his left hand this time around, "Touma Kamijou. Nice to meet you."

Hopefully, this person wouldn't be so rude as to ignore the handshake, like that quiet girl from before was.

@Atomyk @Jeremi @Krieg @Emperor of Gallifrey @Jenny
"And that power is...? What kind of powers do espers normally have?" Cole peered at Touma curiously for a moment, before eventually taking him up on his handshake. As soon as they touched hands, Cole froze to the spot.

"..." The world darkened, that's the only way Cole could describe it. As if he had put a pair of sunglasses over all his senses, Cole's perception of the world was suddenly deafened. All those sources of electricity were suddenly invisible to him, as well as was his perception of the electrical signals apparent in the living beings around him. He was grounded to the spot, unable to move. "W-Woah!" He violently pulled away after that brief moment of silence, staring at Touma like he'd grown a second head. Once they broke apart, his powers came crashing down on him, the world becoming beautiful once more.

He was still shocked into silence when the Stalk approached him. He turned to the spider-woman a bit shakily. "... Nice to meet you," was all he could say.

@Verite @Jeremi

• Thank You
Reactions: Verite
Status
Not open for further replies.