Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shibu-Q Heads

You end up facing an immense chain store that sells almost everything - from food to cookware and supplies and everything in between. Of interest, in this area, is a whole section dedicated to party goods, and across the store, a drugstore. Of course, there's always the Shady Store behind the building...

@Ryu Keiko

Marcus noticed Marie walking somewhere. "Mind if I join you?" he asked. He looked around and didn't see Hurley, and Marie was one of the few he'd made some form of acquaintance with, so he thought he may as well get a head start on gaining ground somehow.

@Xibilation @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Marcus noticed Marie walking somewhere. "Mind if I join you?" he asked. He looked around and didn't see Hurley, and Marie was one of the few he'd made some form of acquaintance with, so he thought he may as well get a head start on gaining ground somehow.

@Xibilation @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"Oh!" Marie jumped at the sound of his voice. She turned to him and smiled. "No, not at all. I was just trying to figure out something to do in this strange afterlife place, so I was walking towards the library."

Rocket's Second Death

Rocket didn't understand why she was voted as one of the top traitors. Blue perhaps was all she could think for an explanation. She had a few last words however. "Everyone." She said not sure who would listen but she had learned these on her first journey to try and escape so why not share. "Next time remember never right a check with your mouth you can't cash with your ass. Second if you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything. And third have you ever done something you wanted to just take back? You know something you said something you did? Well that's why I was here. And third remember We're already dead." Then she felt her foot hit the end of the line. She gave a smile like she had to her sister. "I guess I just wasn't meant to see my sister again." Tears ran down her face but she accepted it. "Farewell idiots" She said to the others referring to those who voted her. She then nodded closed her eyes then she steeped back falling to her demise.

600full.jpg

Rocket_sucker_punch.gif

tumblr_m73yp1JZ891rzh1a3o1_500.gif

tumblr_lvu2nzpHDY1qju82go1_500.gif

@EVERYONE

Last edited by a moderator:
Marcus Wright looked around and saw they were in the city again. "Nice", he said. He spied his partner, Hurley. He bit his tongue about being ditched earlierm, and was civil to him. "Hey," he said to him, "where do you want to go to?"

@Thuro Pendragon
"Dude. I've been worried about you. I got swatted by the squid during the fight. I was trying to pull a girl out of the water and it just came out of know where."

Hurley gestured at the girl and the guy next to him.

"This is Teresa and Ash. Ash pulled me out of the water. Probably saved my life."

"I uh, had to partner with him to make my pins work. All of us got separated from our partners. We probably would have froze to death without the fire pin."

@Ozzie Chanter
@Wedge Antilles
@Nobody Important

"Oh!" Marie jumped at the sound of his voice. She turned to him and smiled. "No, not at all. I was just trying to figure out something to do in this strange afterlife place, so I was walking towards the library."

"I didn't mean to scare you," Marcus said, "though I imagine my face can be pretty scary to women." He thought about the destination. "A library makes sense, we might be able to find information on this place. Or at least stay out of trouble."

@xibilitation @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Yiyel @york @Jeremi @Xibilation

The Library

img_1641.jpg

Things seem to have returned to normal inside the library. As you enter, there are many books inside, but a few of interest pop out at you...

All About The Reapers

The Empire Event

The Underground

Noise

Apalapucia

Congrats to Uzuki and Kariya!

Look at any of the books?

Y/N​

"I didn't mean to scare you," Marcus said, "though I imagine my face can be pretty scary to women." He thought about the destination. "A library makes sense, we might be able to find information on this place. Or at least stay out of trouble."

@xibilitation @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

The Library

img_1641.jpg

Things seem to have returned to normal inside the library. As you enter, there are many books inside, but a few of interest pop out at you...

All About The Reapers

The Empire Event

The Underground

Noise

Apalapucia

Y/N​
Marie frowned. "Your face is not scary. You surprised me because I thought I was alone." She walked into the library, and saw the bookshelves. "All About The Reapers? If we want to find out more information about this place, would you like to read this book? Or we can read 'The Underground' or 'Noise' or-" Marie stopped herself, realizing she wasn't being very lady-like with her run on sentence. She pulled the books off of the bookshelf.

Ryu just walked, coincidentally heading towards the #16 Shibu Q Heads as he stuffed his hands into his pockets. His pins brushed his hands and he pulled one out. He really needed to figure these things out.

@Jenny @MrDubWubs @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Jenny

Shibu-Q Heads

You end up facing an immense chain store that sells almost everything - from food to cookware and supplies and everything in between. Of interest, in this area, is a whole section dedicated to party goods, and across the place, a drugstore. Of course, there's always the Shady Store behind the building...
Jenny was just aimlessly walking around, her attention constantly attracted by something new, a smile on her face. There was just an insane amount of things to look at here, and she had no idea it was even possible to have all of them in this one location. She was just randomly walking around inside, looking at things, sometimes even collecting some things and trying to find out what they were for.

She was looking everywhere but ahead of her, so she didn't even see Ryu walking up. Walking into him, Jenny dropped everything she was holding and yelped. "Oh! Sorry! I didn't see you!" She apologized, squatting down to pick her items back up, stuffing them in her pockets and just holding anything she couldn't fit in there.

The Library

img_1641.jpg

All About The Reapers

The Empire Event

The Underground

Noise

Apalapucia

Y/N​
Crono
These books that stuck out to him made him think a little... All About The Reapers and the Noise book stuck out to him, but, he found his interest in another book; The Empire Event. Deciding to pick that one up, he figured he'd read through it, see if it'll reveal anything interesting, if not, he'd just read about the Noise or something, not a big problem, right?​

Marie frowned. "Your face is not scary. You surprised me because I thought I was alone." She walked into the library, and saw the bookshelves. "All About The Reapers? If we want to find out more information about this place, would you like to read this book? Or we can read 'The Underground' or 'Noise' or-" Marie stopped herself, realizing she wasn't being very lady-like with her run on sentence. She pulled the books off of the bookshelf.

Marcus looked at the books. "Reading doesn't seem to be one of my interests," he said, "but the Underground seems like it could be helpful."

Hearing that he was apparently abandoned by his group as well, Yuka only gave a nod. "Okey dokey! We can stick with each other and hopefully we get more people too," she smiled happily as she resumed her walking towards the art museum.

"I'm really really curious on what's at the art museum. Maybe I can try using my trusty phone to take a picture of anything that I like," Yuka said, and took out her phone to see if it were possible to use the camera. It reminded her of her brother's friend Morishige, who would always carry a phone to take pictures all of the time.

@Crazy 8 Nate @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Booker's arched an eyebrow when the young girl mentioned taking a picture with her phone, he pulled out his own phone and frowned at it. "This thing takes pictures? come on kid, you're pulling my leg." He smirked, he may had been old, but he was no fool. The only way to take a picture was to use one of those old time cameras.

Jenny was just aimlessly walking around, her attention constantly attracted by something new, a smile on her face. There was just an insane amount of things to look at here, and she had no idea it was even possible to have all of them in this one location. She was just randomly walking around inside, looking at things, sometimes even collecting some things and trying to find out what they were for.

She was looking everywhere but ahead of her, so she didn't even see Ryu walking up. Walking into him, Jenny dropped everything she was holding and yelped. "Oh! Sorry! I didn't see you!" She apologized, squatting down to pick her items back up, stuffing them in her pockets and just holding anything she couldn't fit in there.
Shibu-Q Heads

You end up facing an immense chain store that sells almost everything - from food to cookware and supplies and everything in between. Of interest, in this area, is a whole section dedicated to party goods, and across the store, a drugstore. Of course, there's always the Shady Store behind the building...

@Ryu Keiko

Ryu felt someone bump into him and blinked as he looked up to see Jenny. He smiled and spoke happily. "Hey Jenny~" he said as he tried to not think about the fight with Rocket. "Here did you guys run off to???" he asked as He bent down to help her pick up her belongings.

@Jenny

Marcus looked at the books. "Reading doesn't seem to be one of my interests," he said, "but the Underground seems like it could be helpful."
Marie put the other book back and sat down at one on one of the chairs at the library, crossing one long leg over the other. "I could skim over it and tell you the main things, if you not want to read it." She opened to the first page.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Ryu felt someone bump into him and blinked as he looked up to see Jenny. He smiled and spoke happily. "Hey Jenny~" he said as he tried to not think about the fight with Rocket. "Here did you guys run off to???" he asked as He bent down to help her pick up her belongings.

@Jenny
"Oh, we didn't run off, we just sort of... fell into a big pit. It's a long story." She smiled and got up again. "But where did you go? You just sort of... disappeared after the whole thing with the Reaper stealing our clothes. I was worried about you." She admitted with a slight frown.

Marie put the other book back and sat down at one on one of the chairs at the library, crossing one long leg over the other. "I could skim over it and tell you the main things, if you not want to read it." She opened to the first page.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Marcus smiled a little. "Thank you Marie. I don't have any memories before arriving here, but I get the feeling I wasn't a very intelligent person in my past."

He thought about what he said for a moment. "Although, I seem to be pretty good at remembering things, for some reason. If you find the important points in that book, just say it and I should be able to keep it in my memory."

~???~

"The mind of a subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist." ~Lutece

The same dream, long ago yet distinct, replayed in the Big Sister's head as fell limp within the unknown catacombs that drenched her and several others of her group. As her vision faded, she could see them, one by one, walk away, their feet guiding them forwards in this demented, perverted game. Raising her right arm outwards to them, the supposed *giant* soon fell unconscious, a dull ringing in her ears as her body ceased to move. The lights of her helm slowly dimmed, and soon enough, only the abyss greeted her distorted sight.

---

A flash of light. A gasp of air. A soft humming of a rhythmic melody.

The world opened around the Big Sister, fresh and anew. For the briefest of moments, solace reigned in her heart, praying that she had someone escaped this game. But, as she grew attention to her surroundings, hope soon devolved into panic and fear. Leather bounds fasten her to a velvet, barbershop chair, a flickering light hung above her as puddles of crimson flowed upon the monochromatic, checkered floorboards below. From the far, dark edges of the room, a silhouette loomed, a scalpel shimmering in the darkness and a maniacal chuckle escaping his lips. Huskily yet softly, he spoke, a heavy, masculine voice escaping his lips...

"This is not the first time, my dear."

The Big Sister squirmed and kicked in her chair, grimacing and cringing as the doctor emerged from the darkness. Into the faded light, the young woman could see the doctor's tattered outfit, the pearly white shifting to a dull, brownish grey. The scalpel itself had long rusted, that, or had dried blood from unfortunate subjects. Suppressing a screech as he lunged his free, left hand forwards, grasping the Big Sister's cheek, the young woman choked as the splicer leaned downwards, putting aside the scalpel. Grabbing a slightly cracked mirror, the doctor softly laughed, putting it in front of the Big Sister.

"But it will be the last time you remember this face."

---

A cry of fear that sounded genuinely human escaped the Big Sister's lips, from underneath her helm, finding herself in a new environment. Arising softly, the Big Sister did not find herself within the tunnels, but rather, out in the open streets. Hastily checking her phone, trembling, reading through the updates and trying to piece together what was going on in her mind, the behemoth of steel heaved and huffed as she stumbled about.

Regaining her breath and stance, having no time to question the dream and how she got out of the tunnels, the Big Sister made her way towards the Department Store.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Anyone noticing Big Sister out and about

Reactions: Xibilation
Status
Not open for further replies.