Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
selleck_blue_bloods_4_full.jpg

Frank looked hastily at Teresa, helping her up the stairs as he used his shoulders to help her up. "Come on Teresa, your a strong girl! Push forward" he looked behind them. He created a fire barrier with the Fire! Pin, around the group that would continue to go up and help them. "You'll make it Teresa. All of us will!"

tumblr_m1j7czj5291r9vvfq.gif

Now that Teresa had completely fucked over Ryu, Emma and Yuka by taking a few of their pins(see Murder V: The Reapers' Game | Page 159 | IwakuRoleplay.com ), the girl felt safe enough to continue on her way. With the help of Reagan, she managed to make it safely to the roof!
tumblr_mnjd3rXdJm1s4wzp6o1_250.gif

She gave the man a small smile, slowly easing away from his support. "Alright... Now comes the easy part..." she muttered, looking around at the dark sky. Though, near immediately, a smile tugged at her lips as she looked to Reagan. "Now... Are you ready to fuck up the god of bitches? Because I sure am," she mused, forcing her stature to be bright. She had a feeling that even if they won, this wouldn't be the brightest ending... So she may as well try to cast some light on the situation. "Now... Stay back."

tumblr_static_9stf98rkboso4084gckg0c4g4.gif

With that last smile, Teresa turned to the orb, gathering all of the pins; her own, and the ones she'd stolen moments ago. Clutching them all tightly in her palms, she started an attempt that may or may not have been kinda pushing the limits...

Teresa gathered every pin in her possession; Kaleidoscope, Happy Beam, Guardian Angel, her two Lightning Storm pins, her two Onikiri pins, and her Sexy D.. Using the powers of all of them in a barrage of a large mass of electricity, rainbow beams, and bullets directed right at John's orb of power! However, to assure neither her nor Reagan got any of the damage, she used the Guardian angel to put a shield around them.

As though this weren't enough, the female then went forward, confidence in her still unstable stride. She then summoned her two onikiris, readying them both.

"It's time.. To end this..." she uttered softly, voice lost in the cracks and sparks of wind and electricity dancing around her. And with that, Teresa struck the sphere with a quick barrage of slashes,

Teresa-Agnes-the-maze-runner-37959912-160-160.gif

..Before finally plunging both blades straight into the core of the object.​

Finale

1890055-ultimate_beast_9.png

The Beast, one of the most powerful conduits in all of existence, found himself brought to his knees. Although he was near god-like in power, even a powerful creature such as himself could be ended with how many of the players had teamed up to work against him.

latest

John's sphere of power, damaged from it's assault, overloaded and blew up.

The Beast cried out in agony.

latest

Piece by piece, the lava rock monster once known as John White began to erode into dust. One of his arms fell to the ground, breaking appart into rocks and dirt. The lava that once dripped from the cracks on his body began to cool and harden into rock that also began to crumble away.

"Akibahara!" he cried with one of his final breaths, extending an arm out to the sky.

To the surprise of John and the others, the sky actually answered him back. It flashed red several times before a familiar symbol remained in the atmosphere for a short time.

SilentHill%20Cult%20Symbol.jpg

"I'm disappointed in you, John. You were unable to deliver with the promises you've made to me. About the only good thing you did for me was allowing me access to the game. The suffering of all who resided within that little pot of murder made for a good harvest, however, I could have easily harvested anywhere."

"S-Sir I'm sorry, please… help me. Give me another chance."

"I wanted that army of living dead you promised me. I believe you've warn out your usefulness," the voice said to John. The symbol then disappeared from the sky.

John let out one last roar loud enough to split the eardrums of anyone miles away. It was deafening and sent shivers down the spines of anyone who heard it. He then crumbled entirely into dust and ash that scattered onto the ground.

Seconds later, the city began to shake, thrashing the players around. The earth beneath their feet then began to split, lava quickly oozing from the cracks. The world around them was starting to erode just like John had!

As all of this began to happen, the players received a text message.

John created this City. Without him, it will be destroyed. If you don't want to go down with it, go to the Historic District. I'll take everyone to safety. —Josh

At the Historic District, Joshua could be found standing outside of a building. He looked bloody and beat up, but he was still in good enough condition to move around. He stood next to a glowing portal of light.

2297633-joshua_in_kh3d2.png

"Everyone, come into this portal with me. It will take all of us back to Shibuya. We'll talk there where it's safe."

Epilogue round coming soon... (tomorrow XD)

Finding Ciel, Minato took her hand and began dragging her with him, "Come on, we need to go to Joshua. We'll be okay with him, Ciel-chan." It seemed they were going to escape at last, though Minato for one wasn't going to his old home. He had a girlfriend that he wanted to be with, so there went the idea of returning to Tatsumi Port Island for awhile. Then again, maybe they could open a portal somehow? Shaking his head to focus on the task at hand.

Deciding it would be faster to fly them there, the teen gave Ciel no warning before picking her up and shooting off for the Historic District. Within a few minutes, he spotted the man responsible for the game they were in. A sheepish smirk formed on Minato's face as he landed, close to were Joshua stood, "I know you probably don't care for me much after capturing you, but... I wanted to say I'm sorry for that. Also... Thanks for the chance to meet Ciel." With that, he put the nun down so she could walk on her own two feet and made his way towards the portal back to Shibuya. At the edge of it, he turned back to Ciel and smiled.

"You coming along, love?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

Hrists's final desperate attack hit one of Joshua's sources of power in a dazzling display of light-- but unfortunately for the poor souls on this side of the conflict, it was just far too late. The power source shone with dazzling light, protected at the last second. It let out a terrible groan, shaking the rooftop with great force. Susan tried to keep on her feet, but flinched in pain, grunting as she felt at the blood staining her shirt. She started at her hand, her whole body shaking at its current status. She could feel her power waning, her Frantic pin unable to protect her as the natural winds began to buff against her. Her feet slid across the roof and the fourty year old was pitched off the roof. Though Susan was sure she was about to die, she was very far from afraid.

She felt the wind slam at her face as she began to tumble down-- down--

Is this how it felt, Liz? I feel like I'm floating, in a way. I could never do it like this... I was too... scared--

Her vision blurred before she hit the ground.

Her body was ice cold. It was an odd feeling, because Susan knew that death felt different than that. She tried to speak, but suddenly found something choking at her lungs. "...!" Her body suddenly bursting with adrenaline, Susan writhed and squirmed, flipping herself around rapidly. How... How...! She reached out and felt like she was moving through molasses. Or, or-- Water! With sudden clarity, Susan grabbed at her clothing, hoping that she hadn't lost her sweater in the fall. When her hands brushed against the pins, she wasted no time in slamming down a burst of wind below her, propelling her up and out of the water. There she rose, her lungs burning from the lack of oxygen. As she moved upward, she could see the city stretch out before her-- and the devastation accompanying it. Someone had won this battle, and Susan doubted it was John.

So it's over-- but that's what we wanted, in the end.

The others were falling now, shot off the rooftop from the waves coming off Josh's source of power. Though Susan's body was wracked with pain, she managed to expand her winds, catching her friends in its net. Rocket, Coco, and Jack were there too, and that was all right by Susan. With everyone at her side, Susan flew toward the Historic district, where the end had to be waiting.

Ah... Mitzi. Mitzi, I'm sorry. I've kept you waiting so long.

Susan's vision doubled. The burst of energy she'd managed to gather was quickly deteriorating. Like trying to lift a boulder above her head, Susan felt the strain of carrying so many people. She reached out, grabbing for Hrist, her failing sense unable to care about invading the other woman's personal space. "Mitzi," she said, staring into Hrist's eyes. "I can't hold it much longer-- but you must live, okay? I can come back. You can't." Coughing, she let the flying group fall a foot. They were just reaching the Historic District now. "Stay close to me, and I'll get you home, even if it costs me another life."

She let go of Hrist, her limbs falling to her sides like wet noodles. All that was holding her up now were the winds. I know I will get there. I know.

Susan landed next to the portal of light, setting down the others next to her. Letting out a deep breath, the woman collapsed. It was her life's final breath.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ziogen @Raven

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Josh M
Finale

The Beast, one of the most powerful conduits in all of existence, found himself brought to his knees. Although he was near god-like in power, even a powerful creature such as himself could be ended with how many of the players had teamed up to work against him.

latest

latest

Piece by piece, the lava rock monster once known as John White began to erode into dust. One of his arms fell to the ground, breaking appart into rocks and dirt. The lava that once dripped from the cracks on his body began to cool and harden into rock that also began to crumble away.

"Akibahara!" he cried with one of his final breaths, extending an arm out to the sky.

To the surprise of John and the others, the sky actually answered him back. It flashed red several times before a familiar symbol remained in the atmosphere for a short time.

"I'm disappointed in you, John. You were unable to deliver with the promises you've made to me. About the only good thing you did for me was allowing me access to the game. The suffering of all who resided within that little pot of murder made for a good harvest, however, I could have easily harvested anywhere."

"I wanted that army of living dead you promised me. I believe you've warn out your usefulness," the voice said to John. The symbol then disappeared from the sky.

John let out one last roar loud enough to split the eardrums of anyone miles away. It was deafening and sent shivers down the spines of anyone who heard it. He then crumbled entirely into dust and ash that scattered onto the ground.

Seconds later, the city began to shake, thrashing the players around. The earth beneath their feet then began to split, lava quickly oozing from the cracks. The world around them was starting to erode just like John had!

John created this City. Without him, it will be destroyed. If you don't want to go down with it, go to the Historic District. I'll take everyone to safety. —Josh

At the Historic District, Joshua could be found standing outside of a building. He looked bloody and beat up, but he was still in good enough condition to move around. He stood next to a glowing portal of light.

"Everyone, come into this portal with me. It will take all of us back to Shibuya. We'll talk there where it's safe."

Crono
@Anyone​
Crono seemed to have calmed down from his previous vengefull streak of rage he had gone on, he looked around, his eyes landing on the spot where Yuka's body had once lain before it disintegrated, forever gone from this world... He closed his eyes for a moment, letting a few tears creep their way down his cheeks before he raised a hand and wiped them away, taking one last glance at the spot Yuka had fallen before he prepared to step through the portal which Josh was leading them though, a solemn expression on his face. The battle here was won, but, not without a heavy price to pay; the lives of the participants this game had claimed, and the pain which the archdemon Akibahara had consumed, even if it was something considered marginal to that arch-demon...​

Finding Ciel, Minato took her hand and began dragging her with him, "Come on, we need to go to Joshua. We'll be okay with him, Ciel-chan." It seemed they were going to escape at last, though Minato for one wasn't going to his old home. He had a girlfriend that he wanted to be with, so there went the idea of returning to Tatsumi Port Island for awhile. Then again, maybe they could open a portal somehow? Shaking his head to focus on the task at hand.

Deciding it would be faster to fly them there, the teen gave Ciel no warning before picking her up and shooting off for the Historic District. Within a few minutes, he spotted the man responsible for the game they were in. A sheepish smirk formed on Minato's face as he landed, close to were Joshua stood, "I know you probably don't care for me much after capturing you, but... I wanted to say I'm sorry for that. Also... Thanks for the chance to meet Ciel." With that, he put the nun down so she could walk on her own two feet and made his way towards the portal back to Shibuya. At the edge of it, he turned back to Ciel and smiled.

"You coming along, love?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite
"Hey, what are you--Whaa?!" Ciel began to say before Minato shot off for their destination. Once they had reached the Historic District and the young woman was put back down on her feet, she crossed her arms, pouting briefly, before sighing, putting a hand on her hip. "Of course I'm coming along, though I'd wish you'd stop calling me that. It's frankly embarrassing..." She murmured, before clearing her throat, "We'll stop by your old home world if you still want to if we can, and then after that, I'll let you tag along with me back home," Ciel said somewhat bashfully.

Sheesh... I'm going to have a hell of a report to submit when I get home...

Before they would move, however, Ciel would blink, putting a finger to her chin. "Aren't I forgetting someone though? Ah, where did that boy with the glasses run off to?" She asked Minato, wondering if she knew where young Shiki Tohno had run off to while she was unconscious as a result of her skirmish with Kariya.

@The Pimp Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Last edited:
Meanwhile, the mentioned Shiki Tohno would still be within the Neon District, searching frantically the girl he loved, Mikasa Ackerman. Though it would sound silly to anyone else, the fate of the multiverse was like a second concern to Shiki. The only thing on his mind was looking for Mikasa, who had run off in a misguided attempt to try to stop what he could assume to be the mysterious phenomenon known as the Murder Games, the cycle that she was so intent on putting an end to. Though he was reluctant to accept it, it seemed like he had to acknowledge the fact that Mikasa had become so obsessed that she had forsaken reason. Then again, Shiki had no place to talk. He was literally forsaking the universe for one girl in all the world. But he was always a crazy card, wasn't he?

"Mikasa!"

The scream rang out through the empty Empire City. It wasn't until he had yelled that he realized that the place was quiet. Empty. Then it dawned upon him. The fight was over. And with that, like the others, he would bear witness to not only the defeat of The Beast, but the appearance of Arch Demon Akibahara. The damned idiot who orchestrated this kind of event. It's because of him that Mikasa has to cry. It's because of him that good, innocent people are dying.

I want to kill him so that innocent people won't have to suffer anymore.

I want to kill him so that he can stop being an annoying nuisance.

As the demon had left as abruptly as he emerged, Shiki would continue prowling through the city, though even more hurriedly than usual. It was good that The Beast had been defeated, but also bad because he could practically sense the appearance of the portal, and if it was anything like the Crossed Incident, the portal wouldn't be up for very long. He'd have to hustle!

SP2-_Shiki.png

How could I ever leave a girl like that all by herself? Even if she's strong on the outside, she's become so weak on the inside! I have to find her before something bad happens!

How could I ever leave a dame like that all by herself? Even if she's tough on the outside, she's vulnerable on the inside. Makes her all the more ripe for the pickings.

"Mikasa!"

His mind was gradually wearing away. Shiki knew he had to stay calm, or else the other guy would take over, but even so, he just couldn't remain calm in a situation like this. He had to find her! He had to!

I can't let her leave me again! Not like I had to leave her after the Crossed! Not like when I had to say goodbye to ________!

I can't let her escape me again! Not when a good fight or slaughter could take place! Not before I have a chance to violate her body and soul!

"Mikasa! Where are you?!"

All he could do was hope that everything he did wasn't in vain. There used to be a time where he was worried he couldn't do everything. Now, he was worried he couldn't do anything.

@Krieg

Last edited:
Asha looked up from the ruins of the debris. This world was falling apart.

He tried standing up using his onikiri - he had no strength to do it otherwise. Looked at the portal out of there.

Did he really want to go back? He lived a second whole life, almost. He met new people.

He even gained an understanding of what made humans, well human. And he saw what drove them.

What would he even DO when he got back? He would have no orders to get, and even killing seemed pointless.

And he would never see his home again.

But... was it really his home? All he could remember was pain, misery and war.

Maybe it was time to start anew. Maybe the humans would welcome him in.

Maybe, after all, they weren't so different...

But wondering would lead nowhere. He had to get to safety. He could ponder afterwards. He limped, and limped - using his trustworthy sword as a cane, and reached the portal. Gasping for hair, he discarded his helmet - letting loose a slightly charred beak, two brilliant and sharp blue eyes, and a volley of vibrant but singed feathers at the back of his head. He even refused to step through the portal until the rest of his damaged armor was off - leaving him in nothing more than a skin-tight bodysuit.

For Assassin Asha was gone - he no longer was. Now, there was only Asha. And Asha finally found himself in peace.

Asha looked up from the ruins of the debris. This world was falling apart.

He tried standing up using his onikiri - he had no strength to do it otherwise. Looked at the portal out of there.

Did he really want to go back? He lived a second whole life, almost. He met new people.

He even gained an understanding of what made humans, well human. And he saw what drove them.

What would he even DO when he got back? He would have no orders to get, and even killing seemed pointless.

And he would never see his home again.

But... was it really his home? All he could remember was pain, misery and war.

Maybe it was time to start anew. Maybe the humans would welcome him in.

Maybe, after all, they weren't so different...

But wondering would lead nowhere. He had to get to safety. He could ponder afterwards. He limped, and limped - using his trustworthy sword as a cane, and reached the portal. Gasping for hair, he discarded his helmet - letting loose a slightly charred beak, two brilliant and sharp blue eyes, and a volley of vibrant but singed feathers at the back of his head. He even refused to step through the portal until the rest of his damaged armor was off - leaving him in nothing more than a skin-tight bodysuit.

For Assassin Asha was gone - he no longer was. Now, there was only Asha. And Asha finally found himself in peace.
Crono
@Yiyel @Anyone else​
Crono suddenly stopped, turning towards his partner, Asha, just then, he noticed something different about him. Blinking a few times, he suddenly realized why; for the first time he could remember, Asha had taken off his armor, as he had suspected, Asha wasn't human. In fact, his appearance almost resembled a blue humanoid with a bird-like head, but, he quite frankly didn't mind this, in fact, if he were to be able to return to his own world again, perhaps he could take Asha with him? He wouldn't mind that at all, it wasn't just because another fighter would make their battle against Lavos easier, but, because he could do with more companions, introduce Asha to his own friends, Marle, Lucca, Frog, Robo, and Ayla, heck maybe even others they might have made when he was gone.

His decision made, he stepped forwards, starting to make a series of rather complicated hand motions, mouthing a few words here and there to get the message across; he wanted to invite Asha to come home with him, to his world, if they were able to make it back home now anyways... An offer was an offer though, and, with his midn set on it, he figured it wouldn't hurt to at least make a request like this in advance, incase they were ever to see their homes again.​

Hrist could only stare in bitterness. She knew something was wrong with Susan, and she knew what that 'something' was. A Valkyrie... Hrist was no different from a Reaper. Their purpose was to give warriors a second chance, and use them for their own purpose. ... In this incident, Hrist blamed no one. No one here was a monster. ... They were only human. But Hrist was not. ... She was a Valkyrie. A servant of Odin. She watched coldly as Susan moved. Mechanically, Hrist followed along. Like she had done all along. Susan was her needed partner. It was a scene she's seen many times. A heroic last sacrifice. Wars ended, and so did heroes and legends. "Mitzi." ... This too, Hrist was used to. Those in death... they needed to see something waiting for them. It was just pointless banter from the mouth of a dying person.​
So why...?​
gylmn.jpg
Why did she feel wrong, her guts twisted like she had been stabbed?​
No, she would have rather been stabbed. Hrist rushed forward and caught Susan as she fell, holding her tight but awkwardly. "Yeah... You don't have to worry about me. ... You've done well, fallen warrior." A moment's hesitation, then the Valkyrie threw Susan's limp body over her shoulder. "Rest well." Pausing only for but a moment, Hrist turned around, Historic district in sight.​
Memories flashed by as the city crumbled, Ragnarock all around. The memories of fires licking at her feet overlapped with reality. Cities being razed. Battlefields covered in flames. A forest on fire. A castle burning down. Each scene was different, yet all the same. She was carrying a warrior over her shoulder, doing her duties as a Valkyrie. The current scene was no different. The present no different from the past. ... Save for one thing. Her determined, proud, and powerful stride. It was no longer there. Each step was painful. She didn't know what her goal was anymore. What waited in the historic district? ...​
She brushed this moment of weakness aside. Humanity. She thought it hadn't affected her, but it had. ... This was not the attitude an Aesir should be taking! Fixing her grip on the burden over her shoulder, Hrist's gait increased. Each step resounded solidly throughout her body. She remembered her home and her duty as a Valkyrie. She would return, she must. Be it with or without this human who had given up, one step away.​

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Thank You
Reactions: Atomyk
Finale

latest

latest

Claptrap took a sigh of relief, Glad that this flurry of fighting has finally come to an end, His phone vibrated once again, Alerting him of the message. "Come to the Historic District? Sure! I'll be over there in a jiff!" He said to himself.

"Actually, I think I remember the way back there, Now, If I get everyone's attention, They should follow me back there!" Claptrap thought to himself.

"Hey, If any of you want to follow me to safety and not certain excruciating, painful death, Come right this way!" Claptrap gestured for people to follow him to the Historic District.

@Not sure... I guess Everybody?

@Librarian Cat
Bakura picked Ryou up bridal style startling the british teen. Bakura smirked as his lighter half struggled, "put me down," Ryou demanded watching as Bakura shook his head. "Hey Garrus let's go,"Bakura said turning his attention away from Ryou.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finale

latest

latest

Teresa-Agnes-the-maze-runner-37836089-245-161.gif

Just say that now that Teresa killed John with the help of the others, she got the fuck down to Joshua, body shaking visibly. Her skin was still burned, singed visibly in multiple places, but she somehow managed to hold herself together. She met Joshua's gaze, determination still shining brightly in those big, blue-grey eyes. "Only if.. hzgnn.. Little Guy comes back, too..." she replied to the boy.

The young woman seemed on the verge of just completely collapsing and not getting back up, but yet, her focus still remained on the others around her. Maybe she didn't value her own life.. or maybe, she was just beyond caring about herself. Or just thought her purpose was to solely keep them all safe. Who knew?

This new feeling.. This need to protect... Is likely what brought about the female looking around the small crowd gathered, the worry on her features extremely obvious and left unhidden. She didn't know these people... And yet, here she was, feeling responsible for the whole lot of them. And their needs were clearly put before hers. "Alright.. Who here has a healing pin? Because as soon as we get back, we're getting all of you who got banged up s-some.." there was a pause, before she regathered her bearings to continue. "..medical treatment..." she finished.

It seemed the 'leader' had gone from that to the caretaker.

@Ryu Keiko (?) @york @The Pimp Tactician @Mari @Verite @Librarian Cat @BarrenThin @ResistingTheEnlightened @Yiyel @Everyone that I missed/is at the portal​

Epilogue: The Composer's Decision

Amist the distraction of Empire City, the players made their way for the Historic District in order to escape. Joshua had a lot to say to the group, so he made sure that all of the survivors--even the traitors--made it through to the other side of his escape portal. Upon stepping through the portal, the old city they had been in had vanished and they were in Shibuya again. However, it didn't look ravaged by jungle vines or snow like it had been in the past...

shibuya_crossing109.jpg

Everything looked back to normal.

Once all of the players were through, even a few of the reapers who had been swept up in the mess came through as well.

Mobile-WorldEndsWithYouSoloRemix-MinamimotoShyo4.png

"Heh, you did good kids. The boss will come through in a moment. He wants to speak with everyone."

After a minute, a blinding flash of light stepped through the portal. A glowing figure of white light appeared before them, so bright it was difficult to look upon him directly.

vJcflIe.png

"I'd like to introduce myself," he began. "I am the one who had been using the alias known as Joshua. I'm the true composer, creater of the reapers' game."

He paused before he began to explain the entire story to the players.

"A year ago, in one particular location in the multiverse, John White lived as human. In his world, human DNA evolved, allowing for people with a special gene to develop powers and become beings known as conduits. But with John's power, he wished to aid his own kind only and destroy all ordinary humans who didn't have the gene. Cole, another conduit, killed John and sacrificed himself and all other conduits to save the world. Shortly after John died, I invited him to play the reapers' game. He interested me because he had potential even if he was a little misguided. I was correct about this potential. He won the game and I gave him a choice: return to life or become a reaper. He chose to become a reaper, who quickly archived promotions because of his impressive skills. Eventually I put him as my second in command. Apparently, he abused his power and assisted a demon."

"So that is the story on John. Now I will speak of your group. I have good news and bad news. The good news is, all of you are safe. The bad news is, because of John ruining this game it is void. So I cannot simply bring anyone here to life for free. However, I have a few alternatives to offer all non-traitor players...

1. You may become a reaper. Many of you sided with me in the end and that is trustworthy in my eyes. You're welcome to join me. If you choose to do so, visit our Reaper Recruitment Station here in Shibuya.

2. You may return to life WITHOUT your entry fee. I will keep it as pay for allowing you to return to life. If you choose this go to the statue of Hachiko. A portal in front of it will take you home.

3. You may play the reapers' game again for a chance to return to life with your entry fee. However, it will be fair this time. No surprises, strange illusions, or John White interuptions. If you choose this option as your path, go to Scramble Crossing tomorrow morning and we'll get started.

4. You may pass on. If your soul no longer has the will to carry on, I will allow this. You don't have to linger anymore if you don't want. If this is the path you seek, go to the Shibuya River and enter the portal."

The composer paused.

"As for the traitors, you will have no such options. Emma, Ryu, Yuka, and Mikasa all must pass on. I cannot have players who I am not able to trust."

He snapped his fingers and a group of reapers stepped forward, making their way for the traitors. They began to drag the surviving traitors away toward the portal that would send their souls on...

"Lastly, there is a third group I must address. Although Susan and Rocket were not traitors, they sided with John in the end. The only option I'm allowing for them and their companions is to play the game again."

"Anyhow, that is all I have to say to all of you. If you have any questions you may speak to me. In the mean time, I'll be doing research to find out more about this... demon... John was assisting."

The Composer looked at Teresa.

"Actually, there's something we must talk about." He snapped his fingers, causing Teresa's little noise puppy to appear in his hands.

"This little one seems quite tame. It's rare for a noise. He may stay with you as long as you choose, however, it is my regret to inform you that ordinary humans cannot see noise, so if you choose to return to life you will have to leave this little one behind..."

After the Composer spoke to the group, Shibuya was free for the group to explore once again.

The Reapers' Game Ending: Neutral

The game is now over, however, everyone may still interact with each other, write epiloges, or speak with any of the NPCs (Joshua, Sho, Coco, Jack Sparrow, Rhyme, and etc) until you feel your business is finished.

Fin~

Amist the distraction of Empire City, the players made their way for the Historic District in order to escape. Joshua had a lot to say to the group, so he made sure that all of the survivors--even the traitors--made it through to the other side of his escape portal. Upon stepping through the portal, the old city they had been in had vanished and they were in Shibuya again. However, it didn't look ravaged by jungle vines or snow like it had been in the past...

shibuya_crossing109.jpg

Once all of the players were through, even a few of the reapers who had been swept up in the mess came through as well.

"Heh, you did good kids. The boss will come through in a moment. He wants to speak with everyone."

After a minute, a blinding flash of light stepped through the portal. A glowing figure of white light appeared before them, so bright it was difficult to look upon him directly.

vJcflIe.png

"I'd like to introduce myself," he began. "I am the one who had been using the alias known as Joshua. I'm the true composer, creater of the reapers' game."

"A year ago, in one particular location in the multiverse, John White lived as human. In his world, human DNA evolved, allowing for people with a special gene to develop powers and become beings known as conduits. But with John's power, he wished to aid his own kind only and destroy all ordinary humans who didn't have the gene. Cole, another conduit, killed John and sacrificed himself and all other conduits to save the world. Shortly after John died, I invited him to play the reapers' game. He interested me because he had potential even if he was a little misguided. I was correct about this potential. He won the game and I gave him a choice: return to life or become a reaper. He chose to become a reaper, who quickly archived promotions because of his impressive skills. Eventually I put him as my second in command. Apparently, he abused his power and assisted a demon."

"So that is the story on John. Now I will speak of your group. I have good news and bad news. The good news is, all of you are safe. The bad news is, because of John ruining this game it is void. So I cannot simply bring anyone here to life for free. However, I have a few alternatives to offer all non-traitor players...

1. You may become a reaper. Many of you sided with me in the end and that is trustworthy in my eyes. You're welcome to join me. If you choose to do so, visit our Reaper Recruitment Station here in Shibuya.

2. You may return to life WITHOUT your entry fee. I will keep it as pay for allowing you to return to life. If you choose this go to the statue of Hachiko. A portal in front of it will take you home.

3. You may play the reapers' game again for a chance to return to life with your entry fee. However, it will be fair this time. No surprises, strange illusions, or John White interuptions. If you choose this option as your path, go to Scramble Crossing tomorrow morning and we'll get started.

4. You may pass on. If your soul no longer has the will to carry on, I will allow this. You don't have to linger anymore if you don't want. If this is the path you seek, go to the Shibuya River and enter the portal."

The composer paused.

"As for the traitors, you will have no such options. Emma, Ryu, Yuka, and Mikasa all must pass on. I cannot have players who I am not able to trust."

He snapped his fingers and a group of reapers stepped forward, making their way for the traitors. They began to drag the surviving traitors away toward the portal that would send their souls on...

"Lastly, there is a third group I must address. Although Susan and Rocket were not traitors, they sided with John in the end. The only option I'm allowing for them and their companions is to play the game again."

"Anyhow, that is all I have to say to all of you. If you have any questions you may speak to me. In the mean time, I'll be doing research to find out more about this... demon... John was assisting."

"Actually, there's something we must talk about." He snapped his fingers, causing Teresa's little noise puppy to appear in his hands.

"This little one seems quite tame. It's rare for a noise. He may stay with you as long as you choose, however, it is my regret to inform you that ordinary humans cannot see noise, so if you choose to return to life you will have to leave this little one behind..."

After the Composer spoke to the group, Shibuya was free for the group to explore once again.

The game is now over, however, everyone may still interact with each other, write epiloges, or speak with any of the NPCs (Joshua, Sho, Coco, Jack Sparrow, Rhyme, and etc) until you feel your business is finished.

Fin~

Minato considered Josh's words for a moment. It wasn't exactly fair to them, but then again, the game hadn't been fair at all. For an instant, he felt sympathy for Yuka, the young girl having only wanted to go home to her brother and friends. Then with a shake of his head, those thoughts vanished, "A sympathetic traitor is still a traitor... Josh, may I ask request something? I don't want to go to my world when I return to life. Instead, I.... I want to be with Ciel."
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@The Pimp Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Asha stepped forwards. "In the same likelihood, I feel that my world may hold nothing for me. As such, if you would allow it, I would like to follow Crono into his own world to aid him. Is this within the realm of possibility?"

shibuya_crossing109.jpg

vJcflIe.png

The composer paused.

Fin~

77d8255c21a98447b94e17c0e1d9a695.jpg

Rocket listened and then looked at the man. "Damn." She said then looked for a moment to the ground. "I should have know his talk was to good to be true. I've even lived with the bastard Blue for a long time." She then looked at the game master but bit back her thoughts and only let her mind wonder thinking them. 'Men with power are such fools. The bastards. All I wanted was to see my sister and this whole fucking time I was not only rising my chance but in the end it sounded like her life as well.' She looked seeing the others who were with her along with Coco and Jack who followed her. "I'm sorry I have dragged you both into a forced game. All I fucking wanted was to see my sister and in selfishness forgot how some well many lie with such good promises."

11_film_sucker_punch_malone_storage_600.jpg

Rocket closed her eyes moments flashed once more of her last words to her sister. 'I hope at least she lives a better life.' She thought. Then once more looked to Coco and Jack. "If you two don't mind I think before were forced in a new game I just need a moment." She then sat down where she stood and breathed. Rocket let her mind drift just as she was taught. 'This world is what I chose. Scared? Don't be. Rocket you have all the weapons you need. Now fight. Five items.... Five to escape and one is your sister. She's the last item... The most important the reason you can put up with another game. First you played in Blue's then you were fooled and were not playing the reapers but Johns. And now your going to be in the reapers game. One goal and it's always the same. To escape. Now just do so...' She then stood her eyes closed. The world that entered her mind was not the same as the reapers. But a completely different field. A battle field, she could still see the others but in her eyes her steps in the dance would no longer be theirs but her own.

sp-fp-0098.jpg

She once more looked to Coco and Jack. "I think this time will be much different for me." She stated knowing just how she would let herself think this time. No more miss friendly Rocket but just as she let her friends back home see. She would approach as no fears, don't care about what happens to her Rocket. For this time she had a third chance to escape. Maybe she wouldn't be the first to die if she could remember her five reasons to fight. One Escape, two her friends, three chance to get back to family, four prove Blue wrong, and the most important five her sister.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@EVERYONE WHO WANTS TO READ ROCKETS THOUGHTS​

shibuya_crossing109.jpg

vJcflIe.png

The composer paused.

Fin~

The mess was finally over, the battles, the surprises, the fights, the murders, everything was finally as it should be. Jodie looked from one player to the other, she never made any friends, and the one person she did start to get attached to left her, which was a good thing since that young girl was a traitor. Jodie slowly made her way to the go to the Shibuya River . As Jodie stood there, unsure to go in or not, she could see a faint figure slowly moving closer, finally exposing a man that looked similar to her.

"Aidin..." she mumbled as she passed through the portal, that chains of living, and being a player in the reapers game falling from her. She was finally where she wanted to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.