Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teresa was evidently surprised by the sudden action, blinking with surprise. Her body tensed upon touch, unused to friendly contact and slightly pained since the burns were touched, but slowly she relaxed. The pain.. It was over.

Everything was okay.

She chuckled softly at Reagan's reaction, hesitantly returning the hug. "Yeah, we did, huh..?" she mused in reply, smiling softly. It seemed she was unused to gentle physical contact.. Not after all of the time she'd been with WCKED, and in the Maze, and.. Just... Everywhere else the seventeen-year-old had been unlucky enough to wind up.

Just in this game alone, the poor girl had been through lifetime's worth of physical trauma, and it clearly showed. She'd had many a scar on her palely tanned skin upon entry, but now, her entire body was littered with burns(fire and electrical), a stab wound, and more. It was a miracle she hadn't collapsed and given into the voice of death luring her to an eternal sleep.. But she fought it.

And she had won.

At the question, there came only a simple shrug.

tumblr_mnjd3rXdJm1s4wzp6o1_250.gif

"Well.. I've got nothing left. No home, no friends, no.. Family..." she replied, expression simply thoughtful and empty. "..There's no point in returning to the place I used to know as home, when home is simply somewhere where you can feel.. Wanted. Purposeful."

"Like.. Like you truly... Belong."

There was another pause, before her features turned back to her typical poker face, and her gaze turned to the ground. "The closest thing I have to that is here. Where.. Where I can assure that balance stays, and that there's no more incidents like this. Maybe I don't have family or friends here, but.. At least I have Little Guy, here," she nodded happily to the wolf pup held tenderly in her arms. "..and I can know I'm doing something useful, in this world and the next."

Another pause came, and she laughed slightly, shaking her head. "Y'know.. I used to think I knew the world. That I knew what was right, and what was wrong, and that anything I did was just. But now that I look back.. All those things I did... They were wrong. I was in the wrong..."

"...And I want to fix that."

At this point, the woman had actually.. Been brought to tears...?

How could this happen? I... I'm not supposed to.. Feel...

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_2za1ot5ju78kg0o0kscco80s0_640.gif

"Sorry.. I just.. Ah," she apologized, seemingly for the tears streaming silently down her face. She wasn't supposed to feel, or cry, or show any emotion.. But yet, here she was; the last one. The betrayer. Brought to tears by the past of which she used to be proud of. Frowning at the fact she was displaying these emotions, these overwhelming feelings she'd kept locked away so tightly for the entirety of her life, visibly.

So, she tried furiously to wipe away her tears with the tattered remains of what used to be her clothes, trying to ignore the pain touching the burns brought about. But, this proved useless... It looked like now that the tears had started, they weren't ready to stop. This frustrated the young woman to no end, and she desperately tried to stop this to no avail. "G-gah.. I'm not supposed to.. feel..." she muttered, inaudibly, cursing.

Well, whaddya know.. Even Teresa Agnes had to cry sometime.

Hoping to change the focus away from herself, Teresa decided to ask right back. "And y-yourself..?" she asked Reagan, forcing a shaky smile.

Maybe the girl just needed a hug. :)

@Ryu Keiko @BarrenThin @Verite @Gummi Bunnies @Krieg @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Pimp Tactician @york @Mari @Catwoman surpreme @Librarian Cat @Yiyel @TheColourlessRainbow @Xibilation @Wedges Antilles @DapperDogman @SirDerpingtonIV
Yuka Mochida's Epilogue
"End of Start ~ Tortured Soul"

"T-Thank you... " Yuka muttered out with a bit of surprise for Crono's offering of what appeared to be a silver token. It would signify a lot for herself, since she had discarded her scented bead charm earlier on. It would be something that would be hers when she would remain in the afterlife. Taking one last look at everyone else... Yuka smiled lightly before closing her eyes, she would finally be at peace. Especially after all of the hardships that she's been through... it would be suitable for her to rest peacefully. Gone like a light, she appeared as if she were sleeping as the reapers took her and the other traitors away to 'pass on.'

Like she expected, it was pure silence... Nothing around her, it was a complete abyss around her. While Yuka knew it would be peaceful, the silence was too eerie for her... All she could see was herself and the silver token that Crono had given to her before she was brought here. Maybe this was it for her, a consequence for being a traitor and working against the Composer. If she only didn't foolishly agree to be a traitor... she might had made it back, but she had to suck it up. This was it, and there was no changing it.

Though, Yuka did find it weird that she was the only one in this afterlife, she didn't spot Emma, Ryu, or even Mikasa around. They all should be in the afterlife... right?

That's when she felt a strong blow brought down to the back of her head. It hurt... a lot. she gave out a cry of pain, and yet, she was the only one around. Her voice echoed out for ages. Wait... a blow to the head? Why did that seem familiar to Yuka?

Before she could ask herself, Yuka felt the pain of fire erupting from her chest, and then the pain of an energy blast sparked up around her face. Wait... it's way too familiar... and that was because she died that way near the end of the Reapers' Game. A certain voice rang in her head, as if to remind her of something.

"When you die in this accursed school... you feel that pain of your dead for all eternity..."

Her eyes widened in shock. No... she didn't die at that school, but yet, she was experiencing her two deaths. Over and over again. The death back at Heavenly Host... and her death recently from the end of the Reapers' Game. No... no no no no no no no! Yuka screamed out for someone to help as she felt the cycle repeating itself, the smashing blow of a sledgehammer to her head, the burning around her body, and the beam that ended her life in the game. It never ceased to slow or stop, it only repeated the pain of those deaths over and over, not giving the poor girl time to recover from each re-experience. No one was there to comfort her... She bet that most of the people that despised her were laughing at her predicament...

Either way, Yuka could never escape this punishment, because it wasn't just an afterlife she was in. It took time for her to realize that she was back within the cursed hallways of Heavenly Host, as a spirit that will suffer there, and would eventually become hostile to other unfortunate souls that drift into these halls.

"...P-Please... somebody... he...help... meeeeee..." Yuka cried out for anybody, but she was responded to with silence. Clearly the spirits weren't even around to share their pain with her. Though, she could had sworn to hear laughter.

Laughter that only came from the girl in red.

The girl in red stood there, over Yuka's suffering spirit.

Pretending to be oblivious to her suffering, Sachiko sang to cruel delight.

"K a g o m e K a g o m e . . . w h e n , o h w h e n w i l l i t c o m e o u t . . . i n t h e n i g h t o f d a w n . . . t h e c r a n e a n d t u r t l e s l i p p e d . . . w h o i s b e h i n d y o u n o w ?"

The song repeated endlessly, whether or not Sachiko sang it, and along with it was Yuka's suffering. What a cruel fate... for such a foolish girl.

-The End-
@DapperDogman

Asha just took the hit, looking at Chandra with a look of annoyance. "You're welcome."

Asha looked around.

So it really was over now. He had a place to be. Things to do, and people to care about.

He approached the portal out, looking out to Crono. "I think I'm ready now. I have a new future to write myself, I'll be right behind you."

@york
Crono

@Yiyel @Anyone else @Gummi Bunnies

Crono nodded, giving Asha a thumbs up to indicate that he was ready too, for one, last time, he looked around at the remaining people sitting around... He really hoped they would find their place to go, and, if they couldn't due to being traitors, that passing on would be relatively peaceful. Somewhere deep down though, he had a feeling not everyone had passed on peacefully, it upset him a little, but, at the same time, he knew there was nothing he could do about it now... The game was over, nothing could be changed as far as he knew. Taking one last breath of air from this world, he stepped through the portal, checking back to make sure Asha was following him, wherever they'd end up in his world, he was sure they'd figure out a way to get him to his other friends.​

Epilogue: What a Horrible Night to Have a Curse
latest

On a nearby rooftop a cloaked figure watches the events unfold, his eyes fixed on the few that seemed to be moving on, but...
Even when they passed through, he sensed their souls trapped in a sort of limbo...As if...they would not pass on fully, maybe part of them would, but a part of them remained

He sighed a little and touched his ear, a soft beep being emitted as he mutters into his communicator "It is how I feared...the souls are trapped by the Siphoning Sphere...even if they are passed on to the afterlife, a fragment of them remains...this is how those who have died before can come back...it's the alternate universe in effect...the fragment is their Soul itself...the true source of a being's existance...it's trapped in this plane...they can't move on until we kill whoever's in charge..."

The voice replied with a soft sigh of its own

"This is troubling news, Noir...Keep watching these games...and keep updating our database as best you can...the guise of this...Murder Game Wiki is going well, we're compiling all the data uploaded there for the archives...make sure that no-one sees through this operation...you're our best man...We can't have these...overlords figuring out we slipped an agent into their game..."

"Advised to continue observation, then?"

"Indeed...report back when you have anything new to report...until then, HQ out"​

Ciel: Epilogue Part 1 - She Was Truly Immortal

Though she had her doubts in the beginning about whether or not the Conductor was to be trusted, Ciel had warmed up a little to him. Perhaps it was because Minato had essentially "taught" her how to feel, or simply because the Conductor's earnest personality had won her over. He reminded her of Jesus Christ a little, but to say anymore on that matter would probably raise a few jimmies. Especially as someone who worked with the Holy Church.

Making her way through the Reapers' Game, this time without any unexpected messes like before with John White and Arch Demon Akibahara present to mess everything up, Ciel, with the help of Minato, succeeded in clearing the game by themselves, going through thick and thin or something like that. She did everything to make sure that she would succeed, taking extra care considering she was now more aware of the trials, and the fact that she was still somewhat blind until she'd return to her world.

Once they had finished and made their way back to the portal that was hopefully still open for them, Ciel would sigh, somewhat tired but also excited to return. That was odd in itself. Feeling such a strong emotion like excitement. Perhaps it went to show how much she had developed as a person during her time with the others. Not just Minato, but also Yuka, Marcus, and company. Now that she had fair and squarely won the game, Ciel expected to retrieve her entry fee once she would take the portal back to her home world.

Oh, yes. Speaking of which, before she could come home, she had one more place to stop by. Didn't she? And then after that, Minato would be able to live with her in peace. Well, as peacefully as she could live, anyway.

Facing Minato, her so-called "boyfriend" for all intents and purposes, the blue-haired nun would place her hands on her hips and purse her lips. "Well, I imagine that the portal will take us to wherever we wish as long as we don't completely step out. That is my hypothesis. You'll also have to make your reunion brief, since we don't know how long the portal will last, not to impede on your last talk with your so-called adoptive family," she spoke formally, before gesturing towards the portal, and then proceeding to offer her hand and smile, "Either way, I am ready when you are, Minato-kun."

@The Pimp Tactician
Epilogue: Memories of You

Minato allowed a brief sigh to escape as their trials ended. The end of his newest adventure had come at last, though thankfully, it wouldn't end with a soft whisper as his will was sapped away into a grand defense against the encroaching darkness of man's desires. Instead, it would end with a hopeful roar as for once in his life, Minato was finally free. No Moonlight Bridge, no Shadows, and no Tartarus to stop him from forging his own path. That path of freedom had been one of his greatest desires in life, and now, he could create it with the help of Ciel at side.

He could already feel his Social Links reforming within his heart, his connections with his friends being restored to the old perfection they had matured to. This was the feeling he remembered from his life, the fulfillment of having lived a life fighting for the greater good of man. He wondered if what he had with Ciel was considered a Social Link, her presence bringing a measure of sanity to his life like those of his old friends.

"It doesn't matter, I have her and that's all that matters in this life and the next life," a serene smile could not be prevented as he faced the portal home. He wasn't going to be alone, even if he didn't go home. Taking the gentle hand that Ciel held out, he turned that smile to her, "Yeah... Let's go home, though..."

Now that he had time to think it over, he didn't know if he wanted to go back to his world. He was going to just pop in for a little while, tell his friends that he was alive and could stay for the rest of his life, but then leave with Ciel-chan and possibly never return to them. Was that really fair to his friends? No, it wasn't. They had probably already worked through the pain of his death, they didn't need greater pain brought by him. They would go on without him, knowing the truth that he gladly died for their lives. That was all they needed to be happy, and if they were happy, then there was no just cause for ruining that happiness for his own selfishness.

"It wouldn't be right if I went back to them only to disappear again, Ciel-chan. It's better if I just leave them alone and simply take pleasure in being with you. Besides, they're doing just fine without me, I know it," it would hurt for a time, but he would be fine. Giving Ciel's head a kiss, he made a small gesture to the portal, "Come on, we need to get home. I really need to get to work making you that curry I promised you, you've waited long enough."

@Verite

@Librarian Cat
Bakura crossed his arms just listening to all the commotion around him. He had put his Hikari down not after get smacked on the side of the head of course.

Ryou felt bad for everyone but he understood. 'Horrible and good things both happen until the final product is created' he said mentally, his brown eyes held no emotion truly maybe a hint of sadness could be seen.

Ciel: Epilogue Part 2 - She Could Never Rest

With a light blush and a nod, Ciel began to walk to the portal, hand in hand with Minato, ready to leave this place for good. Silently deducing that the portal would take the person who walked in first home, Ciel stepped in front of her lover, leading him into the portal with her. She had no more business here, so it was time to leave. Soon, she would regain her powers and whatever she had lost along the way through the Game.

And then, light. Sunlight. A beautiful ray of light entered the young woman's vision, as much as she could see anyway. And then just like that, her blindness had left her. With the hold of the Reapers' realm over her gone, her powers had finally returned to her. One of said powers being the nature of an accelerated healing factor, an immortality that could keep her alive even if she was decapitated. With that being said, the healing factor took its effect and cured Ciel's blindness for good. With that, the first sight she would lay her eyes upon would be the beautiful sight of the city she had once lived in. It was official. She was back. As they said, not even death could bring down the Trump Card of the Burial Agency.

"Ah... so this was my entry fee. How could I ever forget this place and the wonderful memories?" She whispered, a genuine smile appearing on her lips.

She now remembered the peaceful city in which she got into playful fights with Arcueid Brunestud. Those uneasy moments where she would act like some other jealous schoolgirl with Akiha Tohno. Those nice, peaceful moments with Shiki Tohno. She remembered it all.

Break.

A few days would pass as Ciel would get re-settled in her home of Misaki Town. She caused quite a ruckus when she called for the Holy Church, admittedly to her amusement, as they had all thought she was dead for good. They should never have made the mistake of doubting their own Trump Card for even a minute.

A few more days turned into a week, and with that, Ciel submitted the Reaper Incident Report, detailing everything she could recount, most notably the appearance of Arch Demon Akibahara himself, as well as a temporary leave of absence to get settled. Who would have thought that a workaholic like her would ask for a vacation? Well, in reality, the vacation was going to consist of her making a lot of curry. It had been so long since she had a taste of fresh, hot curry. Not to say that the curry from Asha's pin was bad, but it just wasn't the same.

Sitting back in her chair, Ciel sighed, crossing her arms and pouting a little. If this was the old Ciel, she would never have been this expressive. But this was the Ciel that now remembered Shiki Tohno and had the love of Minato Arisato.

I'm gonna have to give that Kirei Kotomine a piece of my mind. That priest always creeped me out though...

Shaking that thought from her head, after putting on her glasses, the girl, on vacation from being a woman, would make her way downstairs, humming a tune to herself and putting on an apron.

0021.jpg

"Well, then. Sorry for the wait. Shall we get started on lunch, Minato-kun?"

@The Pimp Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
Shiki Tohno: Epilogue Part 3 - Under the Crimson Moon

Shiki03.png
Arc08.png

The celestial being known as Archetype Earth Arcueid Brunestud looked down at Shiki, whom she had willed into the pocket dimension that she was residing in with her through Marble Phantasm, or to make it simple, the sheer power of her abilities that could bend reality to her will to some degree. Some would say it was a condescending, arrogant look that she gave to Shiki, but in reality, Arcueid was simply annoyed. Irritated. But it would simply be unlike a divine princess like her if she were to pout and grouch like a petulant little girl.

"So, is there anything you have to say for yourself, Shiki? Any apology to be made?"

Her voice echoed throughout the pocket dimension, practically emphasizing her status as the creator and goddess all the more. Even though she was actually the same height as Shiki, her demeanor and attire made her easily appear to stand tall above everything else, even if the only other things present was her throne, a projection of the world, and Shiki himself.

"No. I have no excuse for my actions. I will acknowledge everything, and I will accept any punishment that you'll give me," Shiki spoke with a surprisingly strong, firm tone that caught even Arcueid by surprise. Where did this kind of resolve come from? The goddess would ask herself this question, but figured it was of little concern. But... then again, those eyes...

SP1-_Archetype.png

"In that case, I shall enforce punishment for your crimes. The crime of setting aside the fate of the world for your petty little sweetheart issues, the crime of forsaking your initial objective."

And with that, Shiki would close his eyes, mentally and physically bracing himself for the pain that was to come. And then nothing. Nothing happened.

Hesitantly opening his eyes, Shiki would be surprised to see Arcueid lower her arm, even though she hadn't done anything. The Divine Being had shown mercy to him for reasons unknown. Naturally, the boy was confused, perplexed, scared. Had she actually inflicted the punishment and it had simply not taken effect yet? Did she have something else planned in mind for him? Archetype Earth was nothing like Arcueid's usual cheerful, bubbly, and predictable demeanor. That was for sure. Archetype Earth was like the opposite of her alter ego if anything; apathetic, dull, and unpredictable.

"That is, I would invoke the retribution... if not for several reasons. For one, the Counter Force prevents me from doing so, and in this state, I am bound by its rules. It seems that if I were to do anything to you, that would affect the well-being of the world in the long run, and I simply cannot have that, can I?" She spoke with her usual grand voice, though with a hint of surprise and irritation, "The second reason is that I remembered that you are the subject of my alter ego's affections, and bringing harm to you would deject her quite a bit. After all, you take care of her quite well. Lastly, and most importantly... I want to gaze upon your eyes for a little longer."

It was perhaps the strangest thing to ever come to Shiki's ears.

"Wait, wha--?"

"Do not speak unless I say that you can. Your eyes... They are different from what I expected. Are you not overcome with grief and despair now that your lover has disappeared? Are you not overwhelmed with sadness and hopelessness? I imagine that would be the natural response of a human like you who had just lost the one you loved. Yet... in stark contrast to my expectations, you seem stronger and more tenacious than ever before. Explain this phenomenon to me. I cannot fathom it."

"I..."

She was not wrong in a way. In the eyes of a divine being who thought emotions and the human condition could be measured and predicted like mathematics and science, it would be only logical to conclude that ordinary people get sad when the ones they care for leave. But Shiki was no ordinary person, as demonstrated many times before. He was the one wildcard in the deck of normalcy. But Shiki now had a goal to set his mind on. This was no time to be weak and break down. He had a multiverse to save. A cycle to end.

"I can't cry for Mikasa. She told me not to cry. She told me I have to keep strong. So I will. I'll do what she wants. I have to make sure that from the other side, she'll be smiling. That's why... that's why I can't be hopeless about it. I don't have time to. Now, if you're not going to penalize me, I may as well leave. Nothing more to do here. Take me home," Shiki ordered rather curtly. Most deities would never stand for a mere human saying that, but Shiki wasn't like most humans, and Arcueid wasn't like most gods. Turning his back on the goddess, Shiki began walking, the clanging of Mikasa's sword echoing in the dimension as it slid across the ground, hanging from the boy's belt.

There was no picture of her for him to remember her by. But he would remember her face forever in his mind. The memento he was given was a weapon of war, but he would use it to carve a peaceful future. She was a fighter, and he was a lover.

I'm glad... I got to meet you, at least. Wait for me, Mikasa. I'll meet you on the other side when my time comes...

END

Last edited:
Crono's Epilogue Pt1 - The Revival
@Yiyel
cronodeath_610.jpg
Upon stepping through the portal, Crono found himself reliving his memories before his death at first, his team was struck down by Lavos, and Queen Zeal was preparing to use her powers to absorb them, giving Lavos more energy to thrive. However, upon gaining consciousness early enough, Crono rushed the beast, using the last of his strength to sacrifice himself, he could feel his body desintegrating again as his soul was sucked out of his body, and hear that fatefull screech Lavos emitted. This spared his friends, but, in return had killed him, everything went black again as he felt his consciousness fade away, however, soon enough, he felt himself sitting down somewhere, the ground seemed cold but soft... And someone was calling his name."Crono! I'm so glad you're back..." The voice said, he was almost certain that voice belonged to Marle, so, he opened his eyes and looked in it's direction... And sure enough, there she was... Standing right in front of him.​

d3957dc68056c8555b93d80d15141dd0.jpg

"We... We knew this day would come..." Marle said, her voice wavered a little, she paused for a moment, and in an instance, she rushed over to him, and hugged him, starting him greatly... But he didn't object to it at all, in fact, he smiled a little in response.
ct5.png
"You mustn't... You can't do that ever again!" She said, it seemed the damn had burst as she had started to cry... Soon enough, Crono's eyes were filled with tears, though he didn't say anything yet. "While you were away... Alot of things have happened. First we... But then... And after that we..., but..." It seemed that Marle wasn't quite able to finish what she was saying each time, and due to his lack of response as of yet, Marle looked at him "Crono! Are you listening?!" she asked, more out of worry than anything. Crono managed to nod, giving her an encouraging smile to reassure her that he was, Marle sighed a little, smiling back at him "You were never one for words... Were you." she said, giggling a little before she stood up, looking towards Asha. "Crono? Who's that?" Crono looked towards Asha before turning back to Marle a little "A...Asha..." he said, finally speaking. Marle smiled "You finally spoke!"
she said, giggling again, giving Crono another hug before turning to Asha "Nice to meet you Asha." she said, smiling brightly.

Suddenly, another team member approached Asha "You look like you need some gear! I'll get right on that!" she said, before stopping a little "Hey, I guess you're not from around here are you Asha... But hey! I don't think anyone will mind." she said smiling a little. "By the way... Welcome to the team, I'm Lucca." She said cheerfully, it was obvious she was the mechanic, a friendly one at that really.
Chrono.Trigger.full.1303768.jpg

@york

Asha looked around his new world. Smelled the fresh air. Turned back to Lucca. "Thanks. Though this place smells.. no, feels different. It's missing the tinge that technology inevitably brings. You seem good with mechanics - what is the most advanced thing that's commonly available to you?"

@york

Asha looked around his new world. Smelled the fresh air. Turned back to Lucca. "Thanks. Though this place smells.. no, feels different. It's missing the tinge that technology inevitably brings. You seem good with mechanics - what is the most advanced thing that's commonly available to you?"
Luca smiled "Whatever me any my father make! Any preferences?" she asked, it seemed she was rather enthusiastic about this it seemed judging by the tone of her voice. Lucca was always quite proud of her creations, though she did try to be modest alot of the time.​

@york

Asha nodded. "I have a list. I don't expect half of it to be possible to you yet, but I have a list. Though for now, a sword will do."

@york

Asha nodded. "I have a list. I don't expect half of it to be possible to you yet, but I have a list. Though for now, a sword will do."
Lucca laughed "Actually! I can make you a gun perfectly fine! You don't have to use a sword if you don't want..." she said, tilting her head before pulling out a rough sketch "Here's a new one I was planning on making, complete with a gun." she said, handing it over to him "Would that do?" she asked.

Tasen_Soldier_by_I2ebis.jpg

@york

Asha nodded. "You can probably make guns - but I'm used to a... certain class of guns that probably won't exist for quite a long time here. And there's a few more pieces of equipment that would also take a while to develop."

He looked to the drawing, then at his stump. "That weapon could be decent... though I hope you're good with prosthetics."

@york

Asha nodded. "You can probably make guns - but I'm used to a... certain class of guns that probably won't exist for quite a long time here. And there's a few more pieces of equipment that would also take a while to develop."

He looked to the drawing, then at his stump. "That weapon could be decent... though I hope you're good with prosthetics."
"That weapon's a newer model... Based off the plasma pistol I found in the future, I'm sure you'll like it!" Lucca stated, though she looked at his stump for a moment "Prosthetics huh... I'll have to talk to Robo about getting an arm, but, it shouldn't be hard." she said, it seemed she was thrilled to start working on stuff like this again.

@york

Asha nodded at Lucca once more. "There's so much you have to learn. Good thing I have plenty of time."

@york

Asha nodded at Lucca once more. "There's so much you have to learn. Good thing I have plenty of time."
"Oh! That's right! We need to bring you to Spekkio! He'll know if you can use magic!" Lucca said, tilting her head a little, she seemed curious about wehre Asha had come from in the first place.

@york

Asha stared, obviously confused. "...Magic? What is this magic of which you speak of? Is it a form of technology that you humans have developed in this world?"

He, of course, was oblivious to Human signs of questioning and curiosity. Silly humans.

@york

Asha stared, obviously confused. "...Magic? What is this magic of which you speak of? Is it a form of technology that you humans have developed in this world?"

He, of course, was oblivious to Human signs of questioning and curiosity. Silly humans.
Lucca laughed "You'll see." she said "Now come on... We should get going." she said, heading off towards the "Epoc" she had mentioned earlier, a winged vehicle that had the ability to travel through time... The reason they were able to find out about Lavos in the first place.

@york

Asha followed Lucca. "This ship is actually impressive. I think I'm going to enjoy travelling with you."

@york

Asha followed Lucca. "This ship is actually impressive. I think I'm going to enjoy travelling with you."
Lucca smiled "Heh, thanks... Belthesar would have loved hacing you around." she said, climbing into the front seat. Crono and the others followed along in a more cheerfull manner, it seemed Crono had taken this time to get the others up to speed on the situation too.

@york

Asha, likewise, followed her aboard, finding himself a spot. "With the things Crono and I have seen, I would say it's never impossible to meet him..."

Status
Not open for further replies.