Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Marcus Wright looked in utter disbelief at Yuka. Much of their time here, he was her virtual protector. Did she just admit she was guilty of killing?

He wanted to participate in whatever it was the rest of them wanted to do. He really wanted to, he felt a desire at his heart to end Yuka.

SAm-Worthington-437x250.jpeg

But, his mind wasn't letting him be that cruel. He had spent so much effort, both physical and mental, towards protecting her, that he couldn't simply turn on her in return despite all she was guilty of. And, he looked at Marie. He wondered, what would she think of him if he decided to cut Yuka up until there was nothing left?

"Marie," he asked, "what do you think we should do?"

@Xibilation @Gummi Bunnies @Verite @york @Yiyel @ResistingTheEnlightened
Claptrap stared at the ground, Taking in all he had just seen.

"Huh..! So that little girl was a Traitor all this time? I didn't see that one coming!" Claptrap said out loud to himself whilst standing next to Marcus.

"Can you believe that?! I sure can't!" Claptrap asked Marcus in an upbeat tone, Regardless of how sad the scene is, Nor does he notice how serious this thing is.

@Wedge Antilles @Xibilation @I guess everyone else on the first floor?

@Everyone seeking to stop John
@The Warrens

latest

A pair of red eyes meet your gaze as you and your group confront John in the Warrens. He looks at everyone quietly for a moment while you spot his sole source of power upon a rooftop of a building behind him.

"So, it's come to this. I've explained myself countless times to your lot and yet you still choose to side with the one man who has done nothing but make you struggle this entire time to return to life in some petty little game. I have to say I'm disappointed. It was my hope that I would have all of you with me after creating my new world, but I suppose that isn't the way it's going to be."

John stood back from the group. A red energy coming from his own body began to engulf him, slowly transforming him into a golem of pure lava and rock. This beast also grew in size, becoming as large as a building.

"I even showed you a sample of what I could do to make this world pleasant for you. I can create faux worlds like the one Kotone Shiomi came from, the girl Minato saw in the faux world I showed him. But insolence does not deserve reward. All of you will suffer. I have power enough to crush all of you. I even have the power to raise a few from the dead already."

A few familiar faces appeared before them...

Mobile%20-%20World%20Ends%20With%20You%20Solo%20Remix%20-%20Kariya%20Kouki.png
Mobile%20-%20World%20Ends%20With%20You%20Solo%20Remix%20-%20Uzuki%20Yashiro%208.png
Mobile-WorldEndsWithYouSoloRemix-ShikiMisaki9.png

"Uzuki, Kariya, Shiki, end them."

As if the three familiar faces weren't enough to handle, swarms of noise seemed to pour out of the sky--coming right for them.​

@Everyone seeking to stop Joshua
@The Neon District

When you arrive in the Neon District, it isn't difficult to see that a glowing orb of power is located on the roof of one of the buildings. It's one of the orbs of power belonging to Joshua--one of the two sources of his power. However, before you can make a move toward the orb, you realize someone is standing in your way...

Mobile-WorldEndsWithYouSoloRemix-Neku2.png

"I'd turn back now if I were you..."

@Everyone against John White

Sho Minamimoto, the usually not-so-helpful game master, actually texts the players something useful for once.

"Listen Zeros, the big man plans to use his remaining traitors to put a big hurt on you guys soon. I suggest you vote one of them out or else you're going to end up having two pain in the asses to deal with. Yuka, like you guys already figured out, and someone else... Just some friendly advice."

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
@The Warrens

latest

A pair of red eyes meet your gaze as you and your group confront John in the Warrens. He looks at everyone quietly for a moment while you spot his sole source of power upon a rooftop of a building behind him.

"So, it's come to this. I've explained myself countless times to your lot and yet you still choose to side with the one man who has done nothing but make you struggle this entire time to return to life in some petty little game. I have to say I'm disappointed. It was my hope that I would have all of you with me after creating my new world, but I suppose that isn't the way it's going to be."

John stood back from the group. A red energy coming from his own body began to engulf him, slowly transforming him into a golem of pure lava and rock. This beast also grew in size, becoming as large as a building.

"I even showed you a sample of what I could do to make this world pleasant for you. I can create faux worlds like the one Kotone Shiomi came from, the girl Minato saw in the faux world I showed him. But insolence does not deserve reward. All of you will suffer. I have power enough to crush all of you. I even have the power to raise a few from the dead already."

Mobile%20-%20World%20Ends%20With%20You%20Solo%20Remix%20-%20Uzuki%20Yashiro%208.png

As if the three familiar faces weren't enough to handle, swarms of noise seemed to pour out of the sky--coming right for them.​
"So you already think of yourself as a god..." Minato bit out, not intimidated by the transformation. His eyes narrowed, disappointment filling them as sweat began to pour from his head, "How pathetic that you have to stoop this low to gain useless power. All you are is a toddler in an adult's body who's throwing a temper tantrum," knowing he couldn't summon Orpheus any longer, he called forth Onikiri to his hand, blade already unsheathed for the battle, "You don't deserve to be our god."

His wings spread wide and flapped hard as he shot from the ground, leaving Ciel behind. Setting on a first target, Minato directed his blade towards Uzuki, ready to pierce the man's throat and reintroduce him to death. Does he hit?

Aiming to hit Uzuki
Odd=Hit
Even=Miss

chandraagain.jpg

Chandra set her eyes on the Noise swarming in the sky

Finally...something FLAMMABLE
tumblr_inline_n79raeLURS1r9lhsj.png

She grins wickedly as she unleashes waves after wave of flame at the beings, her hand moving to the group for a moment as she forms a Wall of Fire between the group and them "I'll lower it when you're all ready to battle them...anyone who's gonna help holding off these Noise...get to shooting!" she yells, blasting wave after wave at the beasts clouding the sky
Wall-of-Fire1.jpg

@John Peeps
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
He shook his head, nodding as he put the service cqp on. "Then there is not a younger person who has succesfully made me follow them as a leader. And I'm glad to follow." He looked at her, a gentle smile appeared before slowly pulling back down. He listened to her explain the plan before shaking his head. "No. What I mean is, we can't do that. We split up, we cause more damage toward ourselves. I suggest going to find the main source, destroy it for once and for all, in a group. Have a tactical column with spacing so if we're hit, it won't hit at once." His voice was that of a drill seargents, his war veteran coming out. "And then we look around for those power spheres..."
Ryu looked over to Teresa as she asked the group about any plans. "I agree on splitting up. We can cover more ground." He said softly as he scratched his head. He had some thinking to do. "Only problem is how to communicate." He said softly. "If anything were to happen to one group, we need to think of a way to alert the others, just in case." He spoke, his words seemingly sincere, though his deep purple eyes were a mystery of emotions.

@Savvy Savant
@The Warrens

latest

@Everyone against John White

Sho Minamimoto, the usually not-so-helpful game master, actually texts the players something useful for once.

"Listen Zeros, the big man plans to use his remaining traitors to put a big hurt on you guys soon. I suggest you vote one of them out or else you're going to end up having two pain in the asses to deal with. Yuka, like you guys already figured out, and someone else... Just some friendly advice."
tumblr_n74qzf38PX1tp2dilo1_500.gif

"D'aw.. You're jus' sayin' that," she replied, bashfully. "You shouldn't go around tossin' compliments to me. You'll just boost my ego," she replied with a sheepish grin. Err.. That was the closest word that could be used to describe it. Because in all honesty, the female had no idea how to respond. She wasn't used to being complimented.. Nor did she believe she deserved it.

She seemed to consider this for a moment, before nodding slightly. "..I guess that makes sense. I just figured it'd make the group a less easy target...-" before she could finish what she'd been saying, Ryu chimed in as well. There was a pause, before she shrugged. "We've got our cell phones, remember?" she said, holding up the device. "..But it looks like we'll be sticking together," she finished.

tumblr_nfz0blBfFG1s5m0cro3_250.gif

Mikasa, whom she was about to address, now seemed to be occupied with the dark-haired boy from earlier. Thus, she shook her head, deciding to stay out of it.

Her face, however, lit up upon spotting the large glowing orb radiating power upon the rooftop. "..Bingo," she muttered to herself. The cocky grin now settled on her lips didn't last long, however, as she knew this wasn't going to be some walk in the park. So, she began addressing the 'troops' that had gathered. "Alright, there's our target..." she pointed to the sphere. "..Now, we need to figure ou-.."

tmr.jpg

"...Oh, shit."

Well.. At least she'd seen this much coming. At least, the counter-force. A giant, raging lava monster? ...Not so much.

tumblr_nioj7eoVT31rhuy99o6_r1_500.gif

Forcing her gaping jaw shut, she quickly checked the text, hurriedly voting for Emma.. For now. And, immediately after, she sent those who had agreed to oppose John a text reading "Alright.. Guess the moment's upon us. We don't have long, so here goes nothing.. We need a distraction. A group to keep John occupied while I lead a team of us to infiltrate the building and head to the top. Those who aren't coming up, or trying to keep the lava man occupied..? Just do me a favor and try to survive. I may not know you all personally, but.. I sincerely wish you all the best of luck. -Teresa" Teresa then leapt into action immediately; there was no time to waste. She turned to Reagan, offering her hand hurriedly. "Quick; partner up with me!" she ordered, surprisingly composed for their current situation. If he shook her hand and partner with her, she'd then turn to Ryu, gently taking him by the collar of his shirt. Clear blue eyes searched his calmly, with the slightest trace of desperation hidden behind them.

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

"Ryu.." she started, voice soft but firm. "...I need you to tell me who the last traitor is. Please.." she asked, though, it surprisingly wasn't a demand. It sounded more like... A plea?

But.. Teresa didn't plead.... Did she?

Regardless.. Time was running out. They needed to act.. Now.

For now, if Reagan had agreed to partner with her, she'd take out her Sexy D pin and try to make a telekinetic shield around the group to keep them from being harmed by the noise or John. It seemed the girl didn't want to hurt the creatures... Odd.

Please be okay, Little Guy... PLEASE....

@Librarian Cat @DapperDogman @SirDerpingtonIV @Verite @The Pimp Tactician @Everyone opposing John​

• Love
Reactions: thatguyinthestore
@Everyone seeking to stop Joshua
@The Neon District

When you arrive in the Neon District, it isn't difficult to see that a glowing orb of power is located on the roof of one of the buildings. It's one of the orbs of power belonging to Joshua--one of the two sources of his power. However, before you can make a move toward the orb, you realize someone is standing in your way...

Mobile-WorldEndsWithYouSoloRemix-Neku2.png

"I'd turn back now if I were you..."
Rocket began to led the way to the Neon District not sure if Coco and Jack chose to follow. She keep looking back in hopes the were and making sure to go where if so they could keep up. Then she stared at a man who wished for her to turn back. "I'm finishing this. Were all finishing this. One way or another. It's the only way any of us have a chance of getting out of here." She stated. Then her hand went for a gun which she realized here she did not have so instead she then placed her hand on her pocket with her pins.

tumblr_llpq4zaIYR1qju82go1_500.gif

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Those against Jousha

Claptrap stared at the ground, Taking in all he had just seen.

"Huh..! So that little girl was a Traitor all this time? I didn't see that one coming!" Claptrap said out loud to himself whilst standing next to Marcus.

"Can you believe that?! I sure can't!" Claptrap asked Marcus in an upbeat tone, Regardless of how sad the scene is, Nor does he notice how serious this thing is.

@Wedge Antilles @Xibilation @I guess everyone else on the first floor?

Marcus turned to look at Claptrap. "Yeah, looks can be deceiving." He didn't have much to say on the matter of Yuka any more.

Then, he realized there were two options. He looked at Marie. "I guess we pick a side to go with now, John or Joshua. Not that I trust either one, but which one should we side with?"

@Xibilation @Xx420BLAZEITxX

Marcus turned to look at Claptrap. "Yeah, looks can be deceiving." He didn't have much to say on the matter of Yuka any more.

Then, he realized there were two options. He looked at Marie. "I guess we pick a side to go with now, John or Joshua. Not that I trust either one, but which one should we side with?"

@Xibilation @Xx420BLAZEITxX
"Joshua," she repeated, "I would much rather let others have the chance of an afterlife with this game than John. John is power-hungry. I do not trust him." It was a shorter version of what she had said earlier. She headed to The Warrens, reeling back when she saw John, just really, really, really tall. Her heart started hammering, and she knew that it was battle time.

Using her Cornered Rat pin, she started flashing light in John's eyes, hopefully distracting him. She looked at Marcus. "I need to fly. Are you okay down here?" She really didn't want to leave the ground, but she had an idea.

Landing on the rooftop, Susan gently floated her friends, Hrist and Rhyme, down next to her. She stepped forward to stand next to Rocket, the wind blowing at her sweater and hair. She'd never felt more alive. "I'm sure you would," she said. She eyed the boy warily-- she recognized him to be the first murdered in this strange game. Was he truly alive again, or just some puppet thrown against her? "I'm not turning back, no matter what you say. Or do. Poison me. Stab me. Choke me. Shoot me. Break me. It doesn't matter-- I have many lives to spare." She raised her hands, chains of a foul purple color appearing in them. The natural wind began to pick up as Susan's Frantic kicked in. Her chains, carried by the winds, wrapped around her, inches from her body.

"I'm the Cat Lady. Now, please move."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ziogen @Krieg @Mari @Raven

---

-- the sounds of an electric current --

-- wind whispering in the air --

-- a clap of thunder --

ODBUSAE.png

A 26-year-old male soars through the sky, a great amount of light blue electricity emanating from his body as he crashes down into the rough pavement. Tendrils of electricity explode out from him, going every which way, some of the currents jumping up off the ground to envelop some of the noise coming for the group. Rising from his crouched position, he's positively glowing, his features becoming clear-- shaved head, light stubble, tattoos running up and down his arms. The man's fists course with electricity as he pounces on another noise, causing it to shake and shiver from electrocution.

"How many times do we have to do this, John!" the man yells toward your adversary. Crackling with energy, he then turns to Chandra. "... Huh. Nice work."

The telekinetic barrier is weak, to say the least, but with the combined efforts of Chandra, Teresa, and the newcomer, it seems you don't have to worry about the noise. But who knows how long it will last?

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Reginald VonBarkingsworth

Unfortunately for Minato, Uzuki is ready for him. With surprising dexterity, he pulls out a pair of small handguns, aiming them in Minato's direction. He fires-- missing, but throwing the boy off course. Jumping away from the crowd, the gunslinger then spins back around to aim at Minato once again. This time, he intended to hit~

@The Pimp Tactician

Meanwhile, Kariya was ready to fight fire with fire. Her hands raised, fire burst forth from them, spiraling into the sky before aiming to crash down on Ciel, Asha, and Teresa.

@Verite @Yiyel @Savvy Savant

Finally, Shiki's powers were a bit less direct. She seemed to stand there for a moment, unmoving, before-- "...!" Demonic cat plushies began to fall from the sky, seemingly appearing from the darkening clouds above. Black teeth barred, they landed gracefully, prepared to strike at Thanos, Crono, and Frank.

@Jeremi @york @ResistingTheEnlightened

Aiming to hit
Odd=Hit
Even=Miss

(Prepare for major dice roll spam)

• Love
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty

You will lose everything

Mikasa sat upon her knees, the slap against her skin causing the girl to recoil backwards, nearly falling onto the cracked and rusted flooring of this decrepit hospital. Only the ghastly howls of a rusted wind filled the air, singing a song of destruction and decay throughout the hospital. Slowly and surely, with that of a shaky breath, Mikasa gently brushed against the side of her right cheek. Glancing upwards, that familiar face glared down upon her with the wrath yet strange warmth of a tortured soul. In a mere blink of the eye, the soldier felt her body enveloped into an embrace she had longed for yet could not bring herself to distinctly remember.

Your friends, your family, your life, your world, and in time, your very identity

No words escaped the zealot's mouth, only the soft caresses of her breaths hitting upon Shiki's skin. Hands tenderly reached up, grasping the male by his shirt, simply holding that position, her head gently resting on the murderer's chest. A blank gaze stared outwards, the flickering of light dancing in the corners of Mikasa's wolfish eyes, spotting faint glimpses of the players zealously pursuing what they believed was just and right. Strange how such arbitrary concepts of good and evil exist, and how most of these players believe the traitors held some fanatical evilness. In reality, they were no different than the cowards clinging to their pathetically worthless lives.

To vainly stop what cannot be undone

The words pounded at Mikasa like the rattling of cannons, imagery of yore clawing at a recess in her mind. Her mind felt numb and blank, desperately trying to pull away memories of an incident long ago. Mentioning of the Crossed exhibited the first genuine, vocal reaction from Mikasa- a soft yet short gasp. Crimson flowed carelessly down her nostrils, the fiercely independent soldier briefly pushing herself away from Shiki, wiping away the fresh life-force with the sleeve of her tattered, button-up undershirt.

"You..." Mikasa whispered, a mixture of venom and distraught in her voice, unsure if she should rip Shiki apart with her blades or throw herself against the male once again.

With all those that you have killed, with all those you have ravaged...

Before the raven-haired Asian could react, an iconic pair of glasses was given upon her. Feeling them rest over her eyes, the last of her clan flinched, biting the bottom of her lip as she tried to hide her emotions brewing within her. Radiant glows of moonlight danced within her vision, whispering of a tender respite in a game of hatred burning like an insatiable conflagration. The edifices of her fanatical beliefs and morals collapsed in an instance, leaving Mikasa Ackerman at an utter lost of her own purpose.

The question lingers.

"I remember...The Crossed..." Mikasa shot up, slowly putting the glasses onto Shiki's face before grasping the male by the collars of her shirt. Pushing him away, fury and hatred in her soul, the scout cried out in agony and despair, holding her hands over her face to hide the abomination she has evolved into. "I've done everything to stop this, Shiki! EVERYTHING! My family, my comrades, my friends, MY LIFE! I will sacrifice everything to ensure this suffering stops, you know my duty, my oath to humanity! Why must you torture me like this, WHY?!?! I have gone too far to go back...you know this..."

Trying to escape, heading for the stairs, the tears of a normally battle-harden soul freely flowed downwards, briefly glancing at Shiki, the dim lights of the hospital illuminating the soldier whom hastily made her way up the staircase. Unsheathing her swords, Mikasa wept, the angel of death shifting into an angel of despair.

"I love you...but please, for me. Give up, give up Shiki."

Compressed air shot Mikasa form away, only the whistling of cable wires echoing through the hospital, the crestfallen soldier making her great escape towards the Neon District.

What it worth it?

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Verite
"Joshua," she repeated, "I would much rather let others have the chance of an afterlife with this game than John. John is power-hungry. I do not trust him." It was a shorter version of what she had said earlier. She headed to The Warrens, reeling back when she saw John, just really, really, really tall. Her heart started hammering, and she knew that it was battle time.

Using her Cornered Rat pin, she started flashing light in John's eyes, hopefully distracting him. She looked at Marcus. "I need to fly. Are you okay down here?" She really didn't want to leave the ground, but she had an idea.

"I'll be okay," Marcus said as he took out his Happy Beam pin and had it ready in case. "Be careful. I'll cover you if anything tries to attack you up there."

And he blew a kiss towards Marie.

@The Warrens

latest

Landing on the rooftop, Susan gently floated her friends, Hrist and Rhyme, down next to her. She stepped forward to stand next to Rocket, the wind blowing at her sweater and hair. She'd never felt more alive. "I'm sure you would," she said. She eyed the boy warily-- she recognized him to be the first murdered in this strange game. Was he truly alive again, or just some puppet thrown against her? "I'm not turning back, no matter what you say. Or do. Poison me. Stab me. Choke me. Shoot me. Break me. It doesn't matter-- I have many lives to spare." She raised her hands, chains of a foul purple color appearing in them. The natural wind began to pick up as Susan's Frantic kicked in. Her chains, carried by the winds, wrapped around her, inches from her body.

---

-- a clap of thunder --

ODBUSAE.png

A 23 year old male soars through the sky, a great amount of light blue electricity emanating from his body as he crashes down into the rough pavement. Tendrils of electricity explode out from him, going every which way, some of the currents jumping up off the ground to envelop some of the noise coming for the group. Rising from his crouched position, he's positively glowing, his features becoming clear-- shaved head, light stubble, tattoos running up and down his arms. The man's fists course with electricity as he pounces on another noise, causing it to shake and shiver from electrocution.

"How many times do we have to do this, John!" the man yells toward your adversary. Crackling with energy, he then turns to Chandra. "... Huh. Nice work."

The telekinetic barrier is weak, to say the least, but with the combined efforts of Chandra, Teresa, and the newcomer, it seems you don't have to worry about the noise. But who knows how long it will last?

Unfortunately for Minato, Uzuki is ready for him. With surprising dexterity, he pulls out a pair of small handguns, aiming them in Minato's direction. He fires-- missing, but throwing the boy off course. Jumping away from the crowd, the gunslinger then spins back around to aim at Minato once again. This time, he intended to hit~

@The Pimp Tactician

Meanwhile, Kariya was ready to fight fire with fire. Her hands raised, fire burst forth from them, spiraling into the sky before aiming to crash down on Ciel, Asha, and Teresa.

Finally, Shiki's powers were a bit less direct. She seemed to stand there for a moment, unmoving, before-- "...!" Demonic cat plushies began to fall from the sky, seemingly appearing from the darkening clouds above. Black teeth barred, they landed gracefully, prepared to strike at Thanos, Crono, and Frank.

Aiming to hit
Odd=Hit
Even=Miss

Crono
@Gummi Bunnies @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @ Anyone against John
Crono eventually left Yuka's side, giving her one last pat on the head for reassurance before he rushed off towards the warren where John was, seeing the swarms of Noise and his transformation... What John had said only reinforced what he had felt about him; this John fellow was someone he didn't want to follow. He wanted to live again, so his friends wouldn't have to mourn anymore, so he could prevent a deadly cycle from continuing on it's deadly course. The least he could do here was prevent another, bleaker future from befalling this realm, he suddenly raised his hands to the sky, mustering all the strength that he could as he used his pin to gather up immense amounts of electricity around him.​
Crono_prepares_Lightning_by_rafaelventura.jpg
When he felt that he had build up a sufficient amount, he prepared to send it scattering around, converging when it reached John, however, demonic cat plushies raining from the sky quickly caused him to redirect his attack. He concentrated on one plushie at a time, aiming to roast them with his electricity. Through all of this, he couldn't help but notice that the combined efforts of Chandra, Teresa, and a man he'd never seen before, they seemed to be able to keep the Noise creatures at bay.

Did he hit?

Odd = Hit
Even = Miss

---

-- a clap of thunder --

ODBUSAE.png

A 23 year old male soars through the sky, a great amount of light blue electricity emanating from his body as he crashes down into the rough pavement. Tendrils of electricity explode out from him, going every which way, some of the currents jumping up off the ground to envelop some of the noise coming for the group. Rising from his crouched position, he's positively glowing, his features becoming clear-- shaved head, light stubble, tattoos running up and down his arms. The man's fists course with electricity as he pounces on another noise, causing it to shake and shiver from electrocution.

@The Pimp Tactician

Aiming to hit
Odd=Hit
Even=Miss

Minato let out a pained, "Ugh!" as the shot struck into his sword arm, causing his grip on Onikiri to loosen and disappear. The blade dropped from his digits, lost for the moment into the oncoming storm of Noise that were attacking his comrades. Grimacing as he clutched his wounded arm, he tried to block out the pain as he flew from Uzuki's sights for a moment. Diving down with his wings, Minato began picking up speed as if to ram his foe before zooming around behind him, attacks from both Fire! and Lightning Storm charged in his palms.

"I'm not going to lose here!" He roared out, firing his fireball and chain of lightning at Uzuki's exposed back. He had to end this quickly before the others were worn out by the attacks.

Trying to hit Uzuki
Odd=Hit
Even=Miss

@Atomyk @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Rocket began to led the way to the Neon District not sure if Coco and Jack chose to follow. She keep looking back in hopes the were and making sure to go where if so they could keep up. Then she stared at a man who wished for her to turn back. "I'm finishing this. Were all finishing this. One way or another. It's the only way any of us have a chance of getting out of here." She stated. Then her hand went for a gun which she realized here she did not have so instead she then placed her hand on her pocket with her pins.

tumblr_llpq4zaIYR1qju82go1_500.gif

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Those against Jousha

@Everyone in the Neon District

Jack and Coco--who were with Rocket, and Rhyme--who was with Susan, followed after their companions.

"I really can't do anything to help you. Be careful, Rocket," Coco told her, standing back.

Jack, however, stepped forward. "I have a couple pins. If you need help, say the word."

Rhyme remained at Susan's side. "I'm here for anything you need."

Neku, however, wasn't amused seeing the group arrive to the rooftop so quickly. He followed after them, levitating off the ground with one of his many wind manipulation pins.

Mobile-WorldEndsWithYouSoloRemix-Neku8.png

"I'll break you if I have to," Neku shot back to them. "Listen, Josh is a complete dick, but he isn't the bad guy here. If you help out that John White guy and you kill Josh, all of you are gonna be screwed. If you don't believe me, I'll take all of you down right here and now," he said, balling up a fist. "Is that what you want? A fight?"

Infamous+the+Beast+head.png

The Beast laughed in the face of the barrier.

"Fools."

With a giant fist he began to pound against it, slowly putting cracks in it with the intent of shattering it.
John could hear the faint, familiar shout of man coming toward them in the distance.

"Macgrath, how many times must you plague me before you finally stay dead?" he hissed, sparing the man a glare. He wondered of Cole's return was Joshua's doing or if he had returned in some other manner...

@Atomyk @The Warrens​

@Everyone in the Neon District

Jack and Coco--who were with Rocket, and Rhyme--who was with Susan, followed after their companions.

"I really can't do anything to help you. Be careful, Rocket," Coco told her, standing back.

Jack, however, stepped forward. "I have a couple pins. If you need help, say the word."

Rhyme remained at Susan's side. "I'm here for anything you need."

Neku, however, wasn't amused seeing the group arrive to the rooftop so quickly. He followed after them, levitating off the ground with one of his many wind manipulation pins.

Mobile-WorldEndsWithYouSoloRemix-Neku8.png

"I'll break you if I have to," Neku shot back to them. "Listen, Josh is a complete dick, but he isn't the bad guy here. If you help out that John White guy and you kill Josh, all of you are gonna be screwed. If you don't believe me, I'll take all of you down right here and now," he said, balling up a fist. "Is that what you want? A fight?"

Rocket looked to Coco and Jack with a smile. "That's alright." She stated to Coco. Then she looked more to Jack. "And thanks." She replied then looked back at her accuser. "He may be the wrong side in your eyes. But I have followed what most find as the trouble makers all my life. What would one more change?" She asked then took a deep breath. "And at least he promises me a chance at seeing my sister and maybe my friends again." She said in a threatening voice.

@Those after Josh Group
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Uzuki fixed Minato with a grin of demonic proportions, a large toothy grin overcoming his visage. He jumped into the air to avoid Minato's charge, but was surprised to find that Minato wasn't aiming to hit him. He landed shakily, unable to turn around before Minato's twin attacks slammed into him. He flew forward, the clothing at his back disintegrating to reveal blotchy, burned skin. Despite this, Uzuki spun in the air, his guns replaced with a larger weapon-- a sleek white rifle. Out from it burst a dazzling array of lasers, all of them aiming for Minato.

@The Pimp Tactician

The beast aiming for Crono was repulsed by his attack, but the attack unfortunately did little damage. It's ferocity rising, the beast opened its mouth to shoot acid of all things in Crono's direction. Shiki, who controlled the puppets, raised her hand in tune with the attack.

@york

"I guess you can't keep me down!" Cole yelled toward John. Ice burst forth from the ground, propelling Cole into the air. He jumped off the wall of the barrier to rise high into the sky. Electricity rained down from his hands, exploding into the noise that managed to survive Chandra's flames. Using a rope of electricity, Cole threw himself toward John. "I'd like to return the question!"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Odd=Hit
Even=Miss

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.