Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ciel did not answer Thanos. She didn't want to think about if he was right about her or not. She'd rather not risk letting it be known to her that she would betray everyone just as easily as the Traitors have. One might call it a defense mechanism, Ciel would reason that she just wanted to have her mind on the topic at hand.

As Yuka was released from Ciel's grasp, she stepped back and clenched her fists tightly. Her arms were shaking, her hands were deathly white, and it took every fiber of her being to resist punching the nearest wall. She gave Minato a glance, unsure of herself for once. There was something she wanted to do, but the blue-haired woman couldn't make it out. She wanted to... comfort him?

No, that would have to come later. Now, she had more important matters to attend to.

Approaching Yuka once again, she would grab her by the collar and lift her up once again, providing an unforgiving glare. "If you want to make up for it... if you want the forgiveness of God, then tell me. Who's the last Traitor?"

Shiki stood up, approaching Ciel and placing a hand on her shoulder. "Ciel, stop it. If you're too hard on her, she might--"

"Stay out of this!" She yelled, kicking Shiki away and knocking him back a few feet. He didn't know of the bond that these survivors had forged over the course of the game. He was some intruder who came out of nowhere. He had no right to say anything...!

@Gummi Bunnies @Everyone

Not knowing what to do in this situation, Minato quietly extracted himself and went to the lounge area. He knew Yuka had to be punished, wanted to demand it himself, but... "I don't know anymore," he mumbled as he sat down on the couch, "Nothing makes sense anymore..."

@Verite

@Everyone.

Asha just shook his head at Pyrrha's reaction. "See, this is what's wrong with humans. Most of you lose control of your emotions, and it incapacitates you."

Something Thanos could agree on.

Th18_zps56kne0ao.png

"Are we finished with the histrionics? Perhaps we could instead turn that anger to the one that deserves it. The supposed mastermind of the traitors."

@Yiyel @Everyone

Coco and Jack glance over to Rocket. "We're with whatever you choose to do..."

Side with John: Go to the Historic District and Neon District in order to locate Joshua's sources of power. Destroy the source that can be found in each district.

Side with Joshua: Stay in The Warrens and locate John's sole source of power, destroying it.
Emma Frost observed the lynch mob that was assembled around Yuka. She felt, sad, for those who may have trusted her, but, in the end, justice would likely prevail here. It seemed she all but admitted to being a traitor, and there were more than enough individuals capable of and willing to carry out a capital punishment.

"If any of you are not currently involved in Yuka's trial," Emma said to the group, "might I suggest siding with John here?"

cartoon-pic_001_032_emma-frost_wolerine-and-the-x-men.png

"After all, we still do have some work to do. And like you, I'm quite anxious to get this done and be done."

@Verite @york @Jeremi @Xibilation @Wedge Antilles @ResistingTheEnlightened @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Yiyel

"I... I... I can't say... But... She's still around..." Yuka choked up a bit, giving what she can speak of the last traitor. She wasn't sure on what to do anymore...she didn't even know on how her real big brother would think of her now. Did Yuka foolishly become like the girl in red?

Chandra took a step forwards, her hands and hair igniting as she aimed a palm at Pyrrha, blasting her in the side as she continued to walk toward the group, her hands aimed at any who would harm the little girl

"Now...normally I'd be more than happy to reduce this little girl to a pile of ash and embers...god...she killed me...I should burn her just for thinking about it...but my god...that one has a point" she says, pointing to Asha "We need to focus at getting out...it clearly wasn't anyone's intentions to murder...Mikasa...Ryu...Yuka...they're being controlled...promised a way out...possessed by evil...saving loved ones...try to tell me...that in her position...you wouldn't do the damn same thing!"

The pyromancer was hot headed, yes...but she had a heart, lucky for Yuka, else she'd be dead by now

Her attention turned to Pyrrha, it was a hard blast, more air than fire...she would've fried anyone else on the spot...but she held the woman very dearly in her heart

"You okay, babe?" she asks almost casually "Someone make sure she's not been singed or anything..."

@everyone
AFter she had delivered her first blow, a suddenl blast of heat threw her off her feet, propelling her away from her victim. She lie on the ground, gasping for air, cringing as she felt hte pain from her burnt side, looking down to see the angry red mark that was quickly growing there. She got up, looking over at Chandra, still crying. She had nothing to say at this point.

"Tch, what a pain..." Ciel said, simply dropping Yuka onto the ground and backing off for now. She would make her way over to Minato, sighing as she approached him, "Come on. We have business to attend to. Shall we ally ourselves with that Joshua boy or John White?" She asked, seemingly wanting to get his opinion on the matter.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Pimp Tactician

Minato raised his head for a moment, his expression without hope, "I don't... Joshua. I need to make up for capturing him." He had almost caught himself saying that phrase again. He couldn't despair yet. Ciel still needed him. For now though, he simply wanted there to be silence, "Hey, can you... Just leave me alone for a bit? I need some time to think..."

@Verite

Minato raised his head for a moment, his expression without hope, "I don't... Joshua. I need to make up for capturing him." He had almost caught himself saying that phrase again. He couldn't despair yet. Ciel still needed him. For now though, he simply wanted there to be silence, "Hey, can you... Just leave me alone for a bit? I need some time to think..."

@Verite
With a nod, Ciel took a breath. "I see. I will go with you then when the time comes. For now, I'll honor that request," she spoke, attempting to calm down. With a somewhat comforting pat on the shoulder, Ciel would walk off and try to make sense out of this situation. She knew for sure she wasn't a Traitor, and if Yuka's hint was to be trusted, the only other person that could possibly be a Traitor is...

It could only be that woman. And she had been right under their noses the entire time...

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Round 8: Unfinished Business

The group of players on the first floor of the hospital building found themselves face to face with a false version of Minato's original world and a female version of him named Kotone Shiomi. She finally dropped her guard after they talked to her for a moment, trying to figure out what in the world was going on.

Female_Protagonist_protrait.png

"If everything you're saying is true, why are all of you here?" she asked them.

On the second floor of the building, Rocket found herself in a strange maze with Coco and Jack. She decided to help rescue the game master who had been trapped under part of a wall from the maze that had collapsed on top of him.

Mobile-WorldEndsWithYouSoloRemix-MinamimotoShyo5.png

"SOH-CAH-TOA, I can't believe you would actually even try to help me," he said with shock, struggling under the rubble.

"Well, Rocket is the one who wanted to help you. So I'd say you owe her one," Coco said with a nod.

"Maybe; we'll see about that," Sho quietly replied.

For those on the roof of the Hospital building, they could hear John scowl when Teresa demand the possibility of hearing more out of Joshua. "The Composer has nothing more to say," he flatly stated.

Joshua struggled, however, to get another word in. "He'll tell you I'm being unfair with the way I run the reapers' game, but think about it. I can't bring every person back to life for participating in the game. It would throw off the balance of the multiverse. Not every person can come back from the dead. Some people die while some people live. Not everyone can live. You have to understand, there has to be some kind of order."

John gave Joshua a hard shove to the ground to quiet him down once again.

"Listen, I am offering all of you the chance to return to life. He may speak of balance, but I speak of what is fair for all. If you help me, I'll bring all of you back to life instead of a select few. This is all you have to do for me..."

John raised a hand, projecting map of the city from his palm.

"This is Empire City. The top left segment of land is called The Warrens; it's where we currently are located. The top right segment of land is called the Historic District, and the bottom segment of land is called the Neon District."

shardsmap.png

"In the Historic District and the Neon District are where the sources of Joshua's power can be found. They will look like glowing orbs of light and they're rather easy to spot," he explained.

latest

"Because they are precious to him and will kill him if destroyed, when you search them out you must be careful. He will likely have some kind of powerful foe guarding them. However, they can't be easily found here. I'll free you all from the confines of this hospital so that you many help me," he added. "Should you choose not to help me, well, I suppose you simply will not gain the reward I've promised you. And possibly even... extra rewards... such as this..."

John lifted up a small wolf pup noise, one that would look very familiar to Teresa. The pup whimpered and squirmed, looking at her. Afterwards, John began to use his abilities to create a hole in the roof of the hospital. In fact, he did so on every floor of the building.

"I trust all of you will make the right choice," he said to them just before the players fell through the hole in the roof.

maxresdefault.jpg

Similar to the hole on the roof, a hole opened up on every floor of the hospital. No matter where each player was and what they were doing, they immediately found themselves plummeting through the hospital into a dark abyss. The entire group went unconscious.

When the players started to awaken again, they found themselves in the hospital basement. A dim light from the window was enough for the group to see in order to move around, and thankfully a set of stairs could be seen leading up to a doorway that would take the entire group outside the hospital and back into the city.

Before the group prepared to exit, however, they noticed one of their own was no longer moving. Chandra's body was motionless, and upon inspecting it one could see that she was ironically killed in nearly the exact same way that Pyrrha had been killed. She was stranggled by a very thin rope-like object and shot with a pin such as Happy Beam or Natural Magnum. However, a couple of new clues could be found on her body: the wounds on her neck seemed to be partly healed. As if someone with a healing pin such as Thanx had attempted to heal the wounds on her neck to cover up that she had been strangled. Lastly, the body had a cork lying next to it and slightly pleasant aroma came from the body as if someone had dumped something sweet smelling on her either on purpose or by accident. After examining Chandra's body, she then faded away like all the others.

The players began to head to the door again, but were once again interrupted by an echo of John White's voice in the distance.

"Players, your final mission is ready. Destroy the two sources of Joshua's power and you will be brought back to life. The game will be over."

Sho Minamimoto stood up upon hearing the Conductor speak, cursing under his breath.

"Look, normally it isn't my style to help out zeros, but when zeros help me out I guess I'll return the favor. What Big John says isn't your only option. He's the second in command of the game so he has a source of power that can be destroyed too. His source is located right here in The Warrens--our current location outside this hospital. If you don't agree with his ways, you could turn on him and work together to destroy it. I'm staying out of it, but from this moment on you have to make a choice: side with Joshua or John. Whichever you choose to do, I hope you know it's gonna be dangerous on either end..."

Side with John: Go to the Historic District and Neon District in order to locate Joshua's sources of power. Destroy the source that can be found in each district.

Side with Joshua: Stay in The Warrens and locate John's sole source of power, destroying it.

Players, traitor voting is now open. Whether or not another traitor is discovered will effect the difficulty of this final round. If the entire group cannot decide who to side with (Josh or John), players may choose different sides. GMing will occur later...
(Either today or tomorrow. I'm still pretty sick so I'm taking this slow. It's a miracle I even finished the update. XD)
Good luck. :)

Cast:

@BarrenThin as the Joker (DC Comics)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as William "Maxwell" Carter (Don't Starve)

@Verite as Ciel (Type-Moon)
@Jeremi as Thanos (Marvel Comics)
@The Pimp Tactician as Minato Arisato (Persona 3)
@Mari as Emma Frost (X-Men, Marvel Comics)
@Dat Pussy Cat as Silver Sablinova (Marvel Comics) and Teresa Agnes (The Maze Runner Series)
@Krieg as Big Sister (Bioshock Trilogy)
@Xibilation as Marie (The Aristocrats)

@Jenny as Jenny (Doctor Who) and Kanye West
@Yiyel as Assassin Asha (Iji)
@The Gil as Lorne Malvo (Fargo)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger)
@DapperDogman as Chandra Nalaar (Magic The Gathering)
@Gummi Bunnies as Yuka Mochida (Corpse Party: Blood Covered)
@Josh M as Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@Salsacookies as Wander (Shadow of the Colossus)
@Caramon Zero as Gajeel Redfox (Fairy Tale)
@Atomyk as Susan Ashworth (The Cat Lady)

@Ziogen as Aesir (Valkyrie Profile)
@Batman as Batman (Batman Arc)
@Wedge Antilles as Marcus Wright (Terminator: Salvation)
@Raven as Rocket (Sucker Punch)
@MrDubWubs as Kamina (Gurren Lagaan)
@El Presidente as Garrus Vakarian (Mass Effect Series)
@Arlathina as Ashabel eh'l Nahime
@Arnold Solomon as Jorik Goringtove
@sierra as Ryou and Bakura (Yugioh duel monsters)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Booker DeWitt (Bioshock Infinite)
@Levy McGarden as Levy McGarden (Fairy Tale) and Eevee (Pokemon)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite) and Jodie Holmes (Beyond Two Souls)
@froggy as P.E.T.E

@Xx420BLAZEITxX as Claptrap (Borderlands)
@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko
@SirDerpingtonIV as Pyrrha Nikos (RWBY)
@Ozzie Chanter as Gabriel (Supernatural) and Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead Trilogy)
@Celeste as Celestia 'Celeste' Ludenberg (Dangan Ronpa)
@Thuro Pendragon as Hurley (Lost)
@Iowan Corn as Guy Noir (A Prairie Home Companion)

@ResistingTheEnlightened as Commissioner Franklin Fitzgerald Reagan (Blue Bloods)

Eliminated
Neku Sakuraba - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BEHEADED!

Shiki Misaki - MURDERED! INNOCENT! DROWNED!
Silver - MURDERED! INNOCENT! DROWNED!
Rocket - INNOCENT! KILLED IN A DUEL!
Lorne Malvo - INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH!
Gajeel Redfox - INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH!
Jorik Goringtove - INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH!
Pyrrha Nikos - MURDERED! INNOCENT! STRANGLED AND SHOT!
Kanye West - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BRUTALLY KILLED!
The Joker - INNOCENT! KILLED IN A DUEL!
Elizabeth - INNOCENT! KILLED BY NOISE!
Jodie Holmes - INNOCENT! KILLED BY NOISE!
Levy McGarden - INNOCENT! KILLED BY NOISE!
Eevee - INNOCENT! KILLED BY NOISE!
William Maxwell Carter - INNOCENT! KILLED BY NOISE!
Marie - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THROAT SLIT!
Minato Arisato - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THROAT SLIT!
P.E.T.E - INNOCENT! LEFT BEHIND!
Gabriel - INNOCENT! LEFT BEHIND!
Celeste - MURDERED! INNOCENT! ELECTROCUTED!
Ash Williams - INNOCENT! KILLED IN A DUEL!
Susan Ashworth - MURDERED! INNOCENT! KILLED BY BIG SISTER'S RAMPAGE!
Chrom - MURDERED! INNOCENT! KILLED BY BIG SISTER'S RAMPAGE!
Hurley - MURDERED! INNOCENT! KILLED BY BIG SISTER'S RAMPAGE!
Guy Noir - MURDERED! INNOCENT! KILLED BY BIG SISTER'S RAMPAGE!
Wander - MURDERED! INNOCENT! KILLED BY BIG SISTER'S RAMPAGE!
'Big Sister' Mikasa Ackerman - GUILTY! KILLED BY THE PLAYERS!
Ryu Keiko - GUILTY! KILLED BY TERESA!
Teresa Agnes - INNOCENT! KILLED BY RYU!
Chandra - MURDERED! INNOCENT! STRANGLED AND SHOT!

Rocket listened to everyone and stayed quiet a long time it seemed. She looked to Coco and Jack. "Would you two really wish to fallow my choice even if it may seem selfish?" She asked her eyes seemed as if she was not fully there but somewhere else where only Rocket knew. Her thoughts was back with her last moments seeing her friends. The looks on there faces her sisters eyes at the words of Rocket's final request. "If I have a chance to live." She stated now truly looking as if her mind was gone back with the others for a few moments. "I don't know how things will end. But I know when I first came all I wanted was a chance to see Sweetpea again." She said then she looked to Coco her eyes no longer seeming as if she was actually looking somewhere else. "Then I'm not sure what my choice may effect for you, either of you." She said giving a sigh. "Coco I want to help you get back your wings." She then looked to Jack. "And I bet you deserve to go home more than I." She stated then sighed. "And I wish to see my sister so to me I think my best choice would be to join John. But would you both really pick the same path? I know the steps in the dance can be much different for others and my path never has been clear but so if going with me is not the best choice then don't but I must try if yet another chance has presented itself for me to see my sister."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Reactions: Atomyk
Chandra sighed gently and plucked the healing pin from Yuka's possession, using it to heal Pyrrha as she remained in a firm silence with the warrior woman "You can't hit a kid like that" she says quietly "And I'm back...so don't be so mad at her...okay?"

She tended the wounds gently, rubbing the area lightly with her hand "I'm sorry for blasting you too...by the way..." she says, her cheeks growing a little red "Force of habit..."

@SirDerpingtonIV

Chandra sighed gently and plucked the healing pin from Yuka's possession, using it to heal Pyrrha as she remained in a firm silence with the warrior woman "You can't hit a kid like that" she says quietly "And I'm back...so don't be so mad at her...okay?"

She tended the wounds gently, rubbing the area lightly with her hand "I'm sorry for blasting you too...by the way..." she says, her cheeks growing a little red "Force of habit..."

@SirDerpingtonIV
Pyrrha paused for a moment, "She murdered you! And me! And who knows how many other people, Chandra! We can't let her continue!" She said, clenching her fists again. She didn't want to have to fight Chandra, but would if she had to. "It's alright," she muttered hesitantly.

@Mari

Asha looked at Emma. "I am curious now. Why is it that you wish to side with John?"
Emma looked at Asha, and gave her honest assessment. "Siding with Joshua seems too, shall I say easy? Nothing has come easily to us so far, it has been a trick here, a trap there. Siding with John seems to be the less likely to yield a trap door to take us all in."

Sitting there on the group, Yuka didn't dare to talk to anyone else. She couldn't remember killing anybody, she really didn't. But, it turns out that no one wanted to be around her anymore, so what was the use of helping either John or Joshua?

Round 8: Unfinished Business

The group of players on the first floor of the hospital building found themselves face to face with a false version of Minato's original world and a female version of him named Kotone Shiomi. She finally dropped her guard after they talked to her for a moment, trying to figure out what in the world was going on.

Female_Protagonist_protrait.png

"If everything you're saying is true, why are all of you here?" she asked them.

On the second floor of the building, Rocket found herself in a strange maze with Coco and Jack. She decided to help rescue the game master who had been trapped under part of a wall from the maze that had collapsed on top of him.

Mobile-WorldEndsWithYouSoloRemix-MinamimotoShyo5.png

"SOH-CAH-TOA, I can't believe you would actually even try to help me," he said with shock, struggling under the rubble.

"Well, Rocket is the one who wanted to help you. So I'd say you owe her one," Coco said with a nod.

"Maybe; we'll see about that," Sho quietly replied.

For those on the roof of the Hospital building, they could hear John scowl when Teresa demand the possibility of hearing more out of Joshua. "The Composer has nothing more to say," he flatly stated.

Joshua struggled, however, to get another word in. "He'll tell you I'm being unfair with the way I run the reapers' game, but think about it. I can't bring every person back to life for participating in the game. It would throw off the balance of the multiverse. Not every person can come back from the dead. Some people die while some people live. Not everyone can live. You have to understand, there has to be some kind of order."

John gave Joshua a hard shove to the ground to quiet him down once again.

"Listen, I am offering all of you the chance to return to life. He may speak of balance, but I speak of what is fair for all. If you help me, I'll bring all of you back to life instead of a select few. This is all you have to do for me..."

John raised a hand, projecting map of the city from his palm.

"This is Empire City. The top left segment of land is called The Warrens; it's where we currently are located. The top right segment of land is called the Historic District, and the bottom segment of land is called the Neon District."

shardsmap.png

"In the Historic District and the Neon District are where the sources of Joshua's power can be found. They will look like glowing orbs of light and they're rather easy to spot," he explained.

latest

"Because they are precious to him and will kill him if destroyed, when you search them out you must be careful. He will likely have some kind of powerful foe guarding them. However, they can't be easily found here. I'll free you all from the confines of this hospital so that you many help me," he added. "Should you choose not to help me, well, I suppose you simply will not gain the reward I've promised you. And possibly even... extra rewards... such as this..."

John lifted up a small wolf pup noise, one that would look very familiar to Teresa. The pup whimpered and squirmed, looking at her. Afterwards, John began to use his abilities to create a hole in the roof of the hospital. In fact, he did so on every floor of the building.

"I trust all of you will make the right choice," he said to them just before the players fell through the hole in the roof.

maxresdefault.jpg

Similar to the hole on the roof, a hole opened up on every floor of the hospital. No matter where each player was and what they were doing, they immediately found themselves plummeting through the hospital into a dark abyss. The entire group went unconscious.

When the players started to awaken again, they found themselves in the hospital basement. A dim light from the window was enough for the group to see in order to move around, and thankfully a set of stairs could be seen leading up to a doorway that would take the entire group outside the hospital and back into the city.

Before the group prepared to exit, however, they noticed one of their own was no longer moving. Chandra's body was motionless, and upon inspecting it one could see that she was ironically killed in nearly the exact same way that Pyrrha had been killed. She was stranggled by a very thin rope-like object and shot with a pin such as Happy Beam or Natural Magnum. However, a couple of new clues could be found on her body: the wounds on her neck seemed to be partly healed. As if someone with a healing pin such as Thanx had attempted to heal the wounds on her neck to cover up that she had been strangled. Lastly, the body had a cork lying next to it and slightly pleasant aroma came from the body as if someone had dumped something sweet smelling on her either on purpose or by accident. After examining Chandra's body, she then faded away like all the others.

The players began to head to the door again, but were once again interrupted by an echo of John White's voice in the distance.

"Players, your final mission is ready. Destroy the two sources of Joshua's power and you will be brought back to life. The game will be over."

Sho Minamimoto stood up upon hearing the Conductor speak, cursing under his breath.

"Look, normally it isn't my style to help out zeros, but when zeros help me out I guess I'll return the favor. What Big John says isn't your only option. He's the second in command of the game so he has a source of power that can be destroyed too. His source is located right here in The Warrens--our current location outside this hospital. If you don't agree with his ways, you could turn on him and work together to destroy it. I'm staying out of it, but from this moment on you have to make a choice: side with Joshua or John. Whichever you choose to do, I hope you know it's gonna be dangerous on either end..."

Players, traitor voting is now open. Whether or not another traitor is discovered will effect the difficulty of this final round. If the entire group cannot decide who to side with (Josh or John), players may choose different sides. GMing will occur later...
(Either today or tomorrow. I'm still pretty sick so I'm taking this slow. It's a miracle I even finished the update. XD)
Good luck. :)

Cast:

@BarrenThin as the Joker (DC Comics)
@CrunchyCHEEZIT as William "Maxwell" Carter (Don't Starve)

@Verite as Ciel (Type-Moon)
@Jeremi as Thanos (Marvel Comics)
@The Pimp Tactician as Minato Arisato (Persona 3)
@Mari as Emma Frost (X-Men, Marvel Comics)
@Dat Pussy Cat as Silver Sablinova (Marvel Comics) and Teresa Agnes (The Maze Runner Series)
@Krieg as Big Sister (Bioshock Trilogy)
@Xibilation as Marie (The Aristocrats)

@Jenny as Jenny (Doctor Who) and Kanye West
@Yiyel as Assassin Asha (Iji)
@The Gil as Lorne Malvo (Fargo)
@york as Crono (Crono Trigger)
@DapperDogman as Chandra Nalaar (Magic The Gathering)
@Gummi Bunnies as Yuka Mochida (Corpse Party: Blood Covered)
@Josh M as Chrom (Fire Emblem)
@Salsacookies as Wander (Shadow of the Colossus)
@Caramon Zero as Gajeel Redfox (Fairy Tale)
@Atomyk as Susan Ashworth (The Cat Lady)

@Ziogen as Aesir (Valkyrie Profile)
@Batman as Batman (Batman Arc)
@Wedge Antilles as Marcus Wright (Terminator: Salvation)
@Raven as Rocket (Sucker Punch)
@MrDubWubs as Kamina (Gurren Lagaan)
@El Presidente as Garrus Vakarian (Mass Effect Series)
@Arlathina as Ashabel eh'l Nahime
@Arnold Solomon as Jorik Goringtove
@sierra as Ryou and Bakura (Yugioh duel monsters)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Booker DeWitt (Bioshock Infinite)
@Levy McGarden as Levy McGarden (Fairy Tale) and Eevee (Pokemon)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Elizabeth (Bioshock Infinite) and Jodie Holmes (Beyond Two Souls)
@froggy as P.E.T.E

@Xx420BLAZEITxX as Claptrap (Borderlands)
@Ryu Keiko as Ryu Keiko
@SirDerpingtonIV as Pyrrha Nikos (RWBY)
@Ozzie Chanter as Gabriel (Supernatural) and Ashley "Ash" J. Williams (Evil Dead Trilogy)
@Celeste as Celestia 'Celeste' Ludenberg (Dangan Ronpa)
@Thuro Pendragon as Hurley (Lost)
@Iowan Corn as Guy Noir (A Prairie Home Companion)

@ResistingTheEnlightened as Commissioner Franklin Fitzgerald Reagan (Blue Bloods)

Eliminated
Neku Sakuraba - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BEHEADED!

Shiki Misaki - MURDERED! INNOCENT! DROWNED!
Silver - MURDERED! INNOCENT! DROWNED!
Rocket - INNOCENT! KILLED IN A DUEL!
Lorne Malvo - INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH!
Gajeel Redfox - INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH!
Jorik Goringtove - INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH!
Pyrrha Nikos - MURDERED! INNOCENT! STRANGLED AND SHOT!
Kanye West - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BRUTALLY KILLED!
The Joker - INNOCENT! KILLED IN A DUEL!
Elizabeth - INNOCENT! KILLED BY NOISE!
Jodie Holmes - INNOCENT! KILLED BY NOISE!
Levy McGarden - INNOCENT! KILLED BY NOISE!
Eevee - INNOCENT! KILLED BY NOISE!
William Maxwell Carter - INNOCENT! KILLED BY NOISE!
Marie - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THROAT SLIT!
Minato Arisato - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THROAT SLIT!
P.E.T.E - INNOCENT! LEFT BEHIND!
Gabriel - INNOCENT! LEFT BEHIND!
Celeste - MURDERED! INNOCENT! ELECTROCUTED!
Ash Williams - INNOCENT! KILLED IN A DUEL!
Susan Ashworth - MURDERED! INNOCENT! KILLED BY BIG SISTER'S RAMPAGE!
Chrom - MURDERED! INNOCENT! KILLED BY BIG SISTER'S RAMPAGE!
Hurley - MURDERED! INNOCENT! KILLED BY BIG SISTER'S RAMPAGE!
Guy Noir - MURDERED! INNOCENT! KILLED BY BIG SISTER'S RAMPAGE!
Wander - MURDERED! INNOCENT! KILLED BY BIG SISTER'S RAMPAGE!
'Big Sister' Mikasa Ackerman - GUILTY! KILLED BY THE PLAYERS!
Ryu Keiko - GUILTY! KILLED BY TERESA!
Teresa Agnes - INNOCENT! KILLED BY RYU!
Chandra - MURDERED! INNOCENT! STRANGLED AND SHOT!

Teresa's eyes narrowed at the statement, and cold rage seared beneath her skin. "He obviously does, and you're obviously hiding something by not letting him say it," she retorted, annoyance now laced through her voice. Apparently, this man was finally getting on her nerves. "Alright, guy.. Listen here; I'm n-"

Before she could finish the thought, the man went on, and the female's jaw dropped.

"Little Guy!" she exclaimed, a variety of emotions too potent and overwhelming to try to identify and separate them. The strongest in the bunch were rage, joy, and fear; her friend was okay. John had taken him from her. What would he do to him, if she didn't comply..? What could she do, but help the man she refused to trust in hopes of getting her companion back safe and sound. The girl wanted to say something, to object and demand the wolf be released, but nothing came out.

And before she could manage to utter the word her mind was screaming at her, the world dropped out from under her.

And to her surprise, the girl found herself with the others again.

Teresa-the-maze-runner-37621190-1200-1000.png

For a moment, the 17-year-old just remained sat on the floor, staring on blankly with shock. Her mind was desperately scrambling to piece together what had just happened. Had she just been... Threatened? Suddenly, the shock was replaced with sheer rage. Nobody threatened Teresa Agnes and got away with it well-off... And John wasn't about to change that; especially not by threatening the one remaining creature she was close to.

After all.. She hadn't found Ash. The others back home- no... It wasn't her home. Home was somewhere you were welcomed -from her world, hated her.. She didn't see Jenny. Hurley wasn't in sight, and those who had witnessed her death and stuck by her side hardly seemed to notice her now, now that her one heroic act had passed. But then, something came to her..

A certain someone was in her debt.

Climbing to her feet, posture and expression painted with only sheer determination, the young woman cracked her knuckles. Her rage coursed through her, only fueling the desire to make John suffer. Joshua's words resonated in her head, and she already had her mind made up from the minute Mimoto revealed there was a way to destroy John.

Calmly, the female approached Ryu, stopping in front of the male and crossing her arms. "Hey, remember me?" the question was rhetorical, and thus, she didn't bother waiting for an answer. "Good. Now... I think that an apology is in order, right? Something to make up for the people you- er.. the other guy -killed. A way to redeem yourself in a sense.... Right?" Again, she gave no time for an answer. "Good. I hoped you packed your hiking shoes, 'cause we're going on a trek. Now, then..."

Turning her attention away from the past traitor, the glader looked to the crowd of people gathered around, whistling loudly. "All right, ladies and gents.... I know you're all a bit busy trying to kill each other and all, but I'd like your attention for a moment," she announced. Oddly enough, the female had taken on a calm sense of authority. Hell, she almost seemed like a real leader.

"Now, let me ask you all something... Do you want to go home, at the price of destroying a child who only wishes to give everyone a chance, but keep the world balanced at the price of only giving life back to a handful of the dead? A boy that thought he was doing what's right, but has his actions turned against him like he's a villain? Or... Will you risk it all, trying to bring down a man who's only care in life is power? A man who has no regard for what is just, and will likely toss you aside once you've done his bidding, stomp you out of existence like a bug after he's gotten what he wanted? Who's made others murder others without a point for some sick game?"

There was a brief pause, before the girl continued. "I dunno about all of you.. But I'm not some pawn. I'm not going to let this man use me and toss me out like yesterday's trash once he has what he wants. Whether or not you let him use you... Is up to you. But if you'll excuse me... I'm gonna go risk my ass trying to save the world from this abomination. If you follow.. So be it. If not? Well, have fun playing your hand in the destruction of the world."

It seemed that was all she had to say. And with that, she started to explore the area in search of John's power source, going to drag Ryu along with her.

@Ryu Keiko @Verite @The Pimp Tactician @Librarian Cat @ResistingTheEnlightened @BarrenThin @Yiyel @Mari @Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @SirDerpingtonIV @DapperDogman @Krieg @Everyone in the basement that I missed​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
After a few minutes, Minato stood up and followed Teresa out of the door, "I'm coming along. I can't let John get away with this." He wasn't waiting for Ciel to follow along. He couldn't trust anyone but those who had died, and he also didn't want to discover her to he a traitor. One heartbreak was bad enough.

@Savvy Savant @Verite

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden
@Mari

Asha looked at Mari, tilting his head. "I didn't expect difficulty to be part of the equation. To me, John cannot be an option."

He held a finger up. "He betrayed the controller of this world to further his own goals - I have no indication he will not betray us."

And another. "He promised us something that, should we not be defeated - and so far all of us technically haven't been - we would have gotten anyway. Why would he need to specifically bribe us should he be right? Joshua has been straightforward with the rules of this world."

And a third. "He killed two innocent Reapers who talked too much. Anyone who silences people for not doing as they say is not to be trusted."

And finally, his thumb. "Joshua created this world to give the early dead a second chance. John, if I'm not mistaken, plans on taking control of it to create himself a world to his desire. Even if WE get out right now, the people after us might pay for it. And, in time, we may very well return here."

He turned back, following Minato and Teresa. "And THAT is why I cannot side with John, and will show no mercy to those who do and oppose us."

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
Pyrrha paused for a moment, "She murdered you! And me! And who knows how many other people, Chandra! We can't let her continue!" She said, clenching her fists again. She didn't want to have to fight Chandra, but would if she had to. "It's alright," she muttered hesitantly.
"I don't think she did so of her own accord..." Chandra says with a frown "There's a curse back where I'm from...known as the Veil's Curse..." she says grimly "It can turn even the most peaceful and calm men..." she recalls Garruk, a druid who loved nature and animals "Into the most ruthless killers..."

She recalls how he'd almost killed Jace, barely managing to stop himself before he did so...

"Sometimes the mind can bbe corrupted...perhaps it's what happened here...we just have to watch her...and make sure if she tries to kill anyone again...she's stopped...we don't have to kill her..."

"Jeez, what a pain. I just wanted to rescue a friend and I end up having to save the world while I'm at it? Or did I mishear?" Shiki sighed, beginning to walk, "Why can't anything be simple these days? And I just know that once I'm outta here, I'll have to make another testimony to the Association about the appearance of another Murder Game..."

"A... Murder Game? What's this about the Association? Do you know something about Arch Demon Akibahara?" Ciel questioned Shiki, alarmed. In response, the boy simply sighed, running a hand through his short hair.

"It'll all be clear to you soon, Ciel-senpai. I'm... not in the mood to explain the rundown again," he said. Try as Ciel might to press more information out of Shiki, it seemed that he was unwilling to give out any more info. It frustrated her to no end, but she knew that there was always later. After all, it wasn't an if she was getting out, it was a matter of when she was getting out.

The two of them would side with Joshua, promptly following Minato, Teresa, and Asha.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Pimp Tactician @Yiyel @Savvy Savant

Status
Not open for further replies.