Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Well, I wouldn't know... I'm still a little blind, after all, and at best, I can only make out a silhouette of her," Ciel said, crossing her arms as she gave Minato a small look after calling another woman cute. Even if it was supposedly his female self.

"This is... uncomfortable," Shiki simply muttered.

@The Pimp Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Minato sighed, "Trust me, give me red hair, make the face a little bit more feminine and you've got a cute girl, aka Kotone."​

Minato sighed, "Trust me, give me red hair, make the face a little bit more feminine and you've got a cute girl, aka Kotone."​
"Hmph. I'll take your word for it..." Ciel simply replied.

Minato moved to wrap his arm around Ciel's shoulder, "Hey, you know I wouldn't leave you for anything...."​

Emma Frost could not help but giggle at Thanos' misfortune.

"Don't be so bitter," she said, loudly enough so everyone else could hear, "it appears you've both found your true love."

Th74_zpsvownihvk.png

@Xx420BLAZEITxX @Gummi Bunnies @Xibilation @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Verite @Yiyel @Wedge Antilles @Mari

Minato moved to wrap his arm around Ciel's shoulder, "Hey, you know I wouldn't leave you for anything...."​
"What are you...? Oh, you... What am I going to do with you, Minato-kun?" She asked with a sigh.

All the while they were waiting for the girl with the Evoker to respond.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"What are you...? Oh, you... What am I going to do with you, Minato-kun?" She asked with a sigh.

All the while they were waiting for the girl with the Evoker to respond.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"Marry me so I can happily serve you curry every day for the rest of my life?" Minato asked with a tiny smirk, "I'm kidding about the marriage part, I'm not ready to settle down yet though... Could you just enjoy the fact that I love you?"

@Verite @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Chandra bumped an armored hand against the back of Claptrap's head "Shush"

She knew how it was to be in love, but jeez...these two really did need a room, at least when she and Pyrrha were being all lovey dovey, they found a cave to stay in

@The Pimp Tactician
@Xx420BLAZEITxX
@Verite

"Jeez, I'm not sure if you're doing this on purpose or if you really are this mushy..." Ciel responded, attempting to brush off the commentary given by Claptrap and Chandra, "You're embarrassing me anyway."

She liked to believe that she wasn't usually this easily flustered, but then again, Ciel was experiencing a lot of new things; being close to another human being personally, being spoken to like how Minato was talking to her, and the like. Well, that Shiki seemed to claim to know her, but she didn't remember anything. For all she knew, she was a different person now from the one Shiki sought to rescue, so for now, she'll focus on Minato.

"And on top of that, I don't think I'd make a very good bride. But I suppose that's for later..."

@The Pimp Tactician @Xx420BLAZEITxX @DapperDogman

"Jeez, I'm not sure if you're doing this on purpose or if you really are this mushy..." Ciel responded, attempting to brush off the commentary given by Claptrap and Chandra, "You're embarrassing me anyway."

She liked to believe that she wasn't usually this easily flustered, but then again, Ciel was experiencing a lot of new things; being close to another human being personally, being spoken to like how Minato was talking to her, and the like. Well, that Shiki seemed to claim to know her, but she didn't remember anything. For all she knew, she was a different person now from the one Shiki sought to rescue, so for now, she'll focus on Minato.

"And on top of that, I don't think I'd make a very good bride. But I suppose that's for later..."

@The Pimp Tactician @Xx420BLAZEITxX @DapperDogman
Minato frowned at her words, "You shouldn't say that about yourself. Even if something has happened in the past and is haunting you, don't let it. You have me now, and I hate when you talk like that when it isn't true."​

"Woo! Get a room, you two!" Claptrap wolf-whistled the two lovebirds, Claptrap would snicker to himself

@Verite @The Pimp Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Emma Frost couldn't help but laugh again. "I believe more than two rooms are required."

emma-frost1.jpg

"Shall I arrange one for you and your... very large, very special friend with you there?" She looked at Thanos again with a very sly grin on her face. "I believe this payback suits the situation quite nicely."

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @york @Wedge Antilles @Xibilation

Reactions: Verite
Chandra rolls her eyes and glances at the woman, her patience could only stretch so far

If this too much longer, she couldn't make any promises that she'd walk away with all her body parts intact

A small flame flickered between the woman's index finger and thumb, dancing in the air as she snapped her fingers several times, the flame appearing and vanishing with each new snap

All this talk between the pair was getting real old, real fast...and time wasn't exactly on their side at this point...

@The Pimp Tactician
@Verite

Chandra rolls her eyes and glances at the woman, her patience could only stretch so far

If this too much longer, she couldn't make any promises that she'd walk away with all her body parts intact

A small flame flickered between the woman's index finger and thumb, dancing in the air as she snapped her fingers several times, the flame appearing and vanishing with each new snap

All this talk between the pair was getting real old, real fast...and time wasn't exactly on their side at this point...

@The Pimp Tactician
@Verite
"I suggest you take care with those flames," Minato griped, glaring down Chandra, "I would prefer you didn't burn my home down or hurt a girl who wishes no ill will towards us."

@Dapper Dogman​

Chandra's flames hopped from her hand to the floor, spreading over the carpet, it almost seemed she was trying to burn the place down for a second, but it was clear it hadn't burned the floor at all, as it began to crawl up the legs of Minato and Ciel, engulfing their bodies with a pleasant warmth before leaping back toward the Pyromancer, merging into her hand

"Fire is like an extension of my body...I don't burn things without wanting to" she says with an almost wicked smirk

@The Pimp Tactician
@Verite

Chandra's flames hopped from her hand to the floor, spreading over the carpet, it almost seemed she was trying to burn the place down for a second, but it was clear it hadn't burned the floor at all, as it began to crawl up the legs of Minato and Ciel, engulfing their bodies with a pleasant warmth before leaping back toward the Pyromancer, merging into her hand

"Fire is like an extension of my body...I don't burn things without wanting to" she says with an almost wicked smirk

@The Pimp Tactician
@Verite
Minato's glare only grew deeper and his frown longer as the fire crawled across his skin. This woman was a hothead with no care if her powers harmed others. "An extension of your body? Like my Persona in way, a gift that can be abused by one for their own profit or joy. I suggest you remember that fact and keep your soul under control."

@DapperDogman

Emma Frost couldn't help but laugh again. "I believe more than two rooms are required."

emma-frost1.jpg

"Shall I arrange one for you and your... very large, very special friend with you there?" She looked at Thanos again with a very sly grin on her face. "I believe this payback suits the situation quite nicely."

@Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @york @Wedge Antilles @Xibilation
"Hey, Not cool... It was only a one-off time and that's that, Heh.. I don't really mean all that I said..!" Claptrap nervously chuckled, Scratching the back of his head.

"Big guy, Or whatever your name was.. You're with me, right?" Claptrap begged for Thanos's confirmation.

@Mari @Jeremi @The Pimp Tactician @Verite @Everyone else at the dorms

@Everyone on first floor.

Asha peered back in, temporarily giving up his search. "I have just realized something. Is she a player? She could very well be a traitor or a trap."

emma-frost1.jpg

Crono
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jeremi @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Verite @The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Mari @Wedge Antilles @Xibilation

It wasn't certain what exactly had caused it, but, the comments Mari was making and Thanos's expression in response just made him double over in laughter, sure he couldn't speak but... This was one of those moments where he really couldn't hold himself back from laughing, and laugh he did, though he covered his mouth trying to hide it, backing away from the group a little.​

Last edited:
Reactions: Mari
Status
Not open for further replies.