Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
"It is a nuisance of the highest order, and I spared it to leave him as a buffer between everyone else and the traitors. But it seems the traitors found a better joke to leave him alive and to pester us with his continued existence." The annoyance in Thanos voice was evident and his glare towards the machine even more so.

@Mari @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Gummi Bunnies @Xibilation @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york@Verite @Yiyel
Claptrap Shrugged off what Thanos had said and simply Laughed it off.

"Haha! He's always a joker, This guy. I have no idea what he's talking about but it's hilarious!" Claptrap chuckled, Not aware of the annoyance he's delivering over to Thanos's way.

@I'm seriously just too lazy to name everyone in the Dorm, please send help. <.>

"It is a nuisance of the highest order, and I spared it to leave him as a buffer between everyone else and the traitors. But it seems the traitors found a better joke to leave him alive and to pester us with his continued existence." The annoyance in Thanos voice was evident and his glare towards the machine even more so.

@Mari @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Gummi Bunnies @Xibilation @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york@Verite @Yiyel

Emma Frost could not help but giggle at Thanos' misfortune.

"Don't be so bitter," she said, loudly enough so everyone else could hear, "it appears you've both found your true love."

@Xx420BLAZEITxX @Gummi Bunnies @Xibilation @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Verite @Yiyel @Wedge Antilles

@Librarian Cat
"No, but if Bakura forgets thanks to the millennium ring I can hear his thoughts I killing myself with a scalpel," he said coldly, Bakura's smirk disappeared.

"I would stop you," Bakura growled, "remember if you die I die," the theif added. "I know, that's how we got in this situation," Ryou said, "Besides it was your falt," he added coldly.
He shoved the two of them in "Oh stop bickering, you two, we have places to go, things to do!"

@Librarian Cat
Bakura grumbled crossing his arms, his rust colored eyes narrowed in annoyance.

Ryou nodded, "yes your right," he agreed calming himself easily.

Minato recognized the girl. Well, more exactly, he recognized the female uniform of his high school. Odd, this girl has my room. Either she's a new transfer student or... Either way, he mirrored her stance, placing his own Evoker to his own head, "I suggest you calm down and put away that Evoker before you hurt yourself. My name's Minato Arisato, field commander for S.E.E.S. Now then, explain why you're in my dorm, in my room, and threatening me." Minato was not going to fool around with this girl. If he had to fight to protect Ciel, then so be it.​
The young woman raised an eyebrow, slowly lowering her evoker. "Excuse me? That can't be right. I'm the field commander for S.E.E.S, and this isn't your room. This is just a vacant room in the boy's dorm. Tell me who you really are and why you're claiming these things," she demanded, glaring at him and the others.

@Everyone in the dorms

The young woman raised an eyebrow, slowly lowering her evoker. "Excuse me? That can't be right. I'm the field commander for S.E.E.S, and this isn't your room. This is just a vacant room in the boy's dorm. Tell me who you really are and why you're claiming these things," she demanded, glaring at him and the others.

@Everyone in the dorms
"I already told you, my name is Minato Arisato. My Persona is Orpheus, Master of Strings, and this is a girl's dorm being used by S.E.E.S. as a base. Upstairs is the command room where Ikutsuki runs the organization," Minato's eyes narrowed as he remembered the traitorous man, "Then again, this may not be my world. Well, not exactly. Tell me, has Ikutsuki betrayed your group yet? Have you met Aigis or rescued Fuuka yet?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Susan found herself smiling at the young girl. Neither of them could cross that barrier and offer the other a hug. Susan wanted to, but years and hurt and pain came flooding back to her at even the thought. Instead, she gave the girl a polite nod. "Don't cry. You see, I don't die so easily."

Then, with their attention turned back to John, Susan found herself looking at Joshua. He clearly wanted to say something, though Susan wasn't sure she wanted to bother. Rhyme had no qualms with the task at hand, and Susan was quickly growing weary of going back and forth on the matter. The majority seemed to be leaning toward telling this man to bugger off, so Susan supposed she had some moral obligation to listen to every side. "Hurry and make your case, because I'm just about ready to fly out of here," Susan said, before moving forward to remove the gag from Joshua's mouth.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Joshua was surprised when Susan removed the gag, giving him a chance to speak. "Listen, I just need all of you to trust me. I don't have time to explain about Rhyme's brother, but everything I do I do for a reason. John's assisting an arch-demon who intends to enslave the universe. And I'm... an angel who runs this game simply to--"

John moved over to Joshua and hit him over the head quickly to make him stop talking. "I didn't revive all of you just so you could side with him. He isn't who he seems. He cheats the players and runs an unfair game."

@The Afterlife

Joshua was surprised when Susan removed the gag, giving him a chance to speak. "Listen, I just need all of you to trust me. I don't have time to explain about Rhyme's brother, but everything I do I do for a reason. John's assisting an arch-demon who intends to enslave the universe. And I'm... an angel who runs this game simply to--"
John moved over to Joshua and hit him over the head quickly to make him stop talking. "I didn't revive all of you just so you could side with him. He isn't who he seems. He cheats the players and runs an unfair game."

@The Afterlife

Teresa frowned, visibly, crossing her arms and stepping to stand beside Joshua and Susan. "Let the kid talk, bub. By denying him that, you're just making yourself more suspicious," she deadpanned firmly, still devoid of emotion. "Let us hear both sides of the story."

@Krieg @Atomyk @Ryu Keiko @Thuro Pendragon @The Afterlife Crew​

Rocket looked to Jack and gave a nod. Then she smiled at Coco. "Alright." She replied then as Coco led the way she followed turning left the same way she saw Coco go ahead of her. She could hear the one calling get louder. She gave a small smile. "I think were getting close." She said still following.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Coco stopped walking when they eventually arrived in front of the person who had called out for help.

It turned out to be Sho, their game master!

"N-Ngh."

Apparently, one of the walls of the maze had collapsed on him.

"Should we help him?" Coco asked, unsure. "That's Mr. Math Geek, the game master guy."​

• Love
Reactions: Midnight Maiden

@Everyone in the dorms
"I already told you, my name is Minato Arisato. My Persona is Orpheus, Master of Strings, and this is a girl's dorm being used by S.E.E.S. as a base. Upstairs is the command room where Ikutsuki runs the organization," Minato's eyes narrowed as he remembered the traitorous man, "Then again, this may not be my world. Well, not exactly. Tell me, has Ikutsuki betrayed your group yet? Have you met Aigis or rescued Fuuka yet?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Crono
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Yiyel @Mari @Verite @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Everyone else in the dorms

Crono scratched his head, he seemed to be thinking about what the two were conversing about... What kind of world was this, if it was like Minato's, but at the same time, not; maybe this was some sort of alternative reality, where events have taken place differently than they were remembered to be. Or perhaps... This was all another ploy or something, but, for now, all Crono could do was listen, and keep his guard up.

"An arch-demon.... who intends to enslave the universe. Right." Sighing, Susan crossed her arms and looked to John. "I think you're hiding something, but everyone is hiding something. You both seem like two sides of the same coin to me." She then glanced to Teresa and shrugged. "I'm sure both of them will tell us the other is evil. We might as well pick one at random-- I don't think it matters anymore." Susan also wasn't quite sure what this man would do were they to try and save the boy. He had the advantage here, and whether he was the parasite here or not, that mattered a lot.

"Tell me what I have to do, and I'll go do it. Maybe the others can side with the boy if they want, but I just want to get this over with."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Savvy Savant

Coco stopped walking when they eventually arrived in front of the person who had called out for help.

It turned out to be Sho, their game master!

Mobile-WorldEndsWithYouSoloRemix-MinamimotoShyo9.png

"N-Ngh."

Apparently, one of the walls of the maze had collapsed on him.

"Should we help him?" Coco asked, unsure. "That's Mr. Math Geek, the game master guy."​
Rocket followed Coco then stopped when she did. She looked at the game master. Then nodded. "Yes I think we should. We wouldn't have a game or reason for being here if we didn't right."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
The evoker the girl was holding nearly slipped from her grasp. "How do you know all of that? How do you know any of those people?" She touched her head, feeling a light throbbing. All of this was confusing her. "My name is Kotone Shiomi. And I don't even know what you mean by Ikutsuki... he hasn't betrayed us," she answered, confused.​

Last edited:
The evoker the girl was holding nearly slipped from her grasp. "How do you know all of that? How do you know any of those people?" She touched her head, feeling a light throbbing. All of this was confusing her. "My name is Kotone Shiomi. And I don't even know what you mean by Ikutsuki... he hasn't betrayed us," she answered, confused.​

"Ah... is there a case of mistaken identity here?" Ciel simply questioned while Minato continued his banter with the mysterious girl.

@The Pimp Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Minato nodded at Ciel's words, "In a way. I was wrong earlier, this isn't my world. Apparently, in this one, I was born a girl named Kotone Shiomi instead of as a boy named Minato Arisato," turning to Kotone, he gave her a smile as he holstered his evoker, "Yeah, don't worry about Ikutsuki. I'll handle him myself. Just know that we're not your enemies and I'm trying to save you from the fate I faced, okay, pseudo-sister?"​

Minato nodded at Ciel's words, "In a way. I was wrong earlier, this isn't my world. Apparently, in this one, I was born a girl named Kotone Shiomi instead of as a boy named Minato Arisato," turning to Kotone, he gave her a smile as he holstered his evoker, "Yeah, don't worry about Ikutsuki. I'll handle him myself. Just know that we're not your enemies and I'm trying to save you from the fate I faced, okay, pseudo-sister?"​
"If you were born a girl... Oh. Ah... hm," Ciel awkwardly nodded while thinking about that.

@The Pimp Tactician

"If you were born a girl... Oh. Ah... hm," Ciel awkwardly nodded while thinking about that.

@The Pimp Tactician
"I'm sorry, are you saying the female version of me isn't attractive to you? She's pretty cute, then again, it comes with being a savior of the world," Minato boasted, feeling a little giddy at the thought of meeting his female self.​

"I'm sorry, are you saying the female version of me isn't attractive to you? She's pretty cute, then again, it comes with being a savior of the world," Minato boasted, feeling a little giddy at the thought of meeting his female self.​
"Well, I wouldn't know... I'm still a little blind, after all, and at best, I can only make out a silhouette of her," Ciel said, crossing her arms as she gave Minato a small look after calling another woman cute. Even if it was supposedly his female self.

"This is... uncomfortable," Shiki simply muttered.

@The Pimp Tactician @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Status
Not open for further replies.