Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanos would go with the flow curious to see how all of this would end. "There are strength in numbers Ms Frost. At least in our weakened state." He'd start move towards the dorm area. "But that should not hamper us to investigate."

@Yiyel @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Verite @york @The Pimp Tactician @Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @Xibilation @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mari
Emma Frost resisted the urge to curse at the buffoon Thanos for leaving her behind, instead opting to ignore his words and look at the rest of the group, following along towards the apartment building.

@Yiyel @Verite @The Pimp Tactician @Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @Xibilation @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Rocket gave a nod to Jack. "For me it seems to depend I have in many cases been the one being rescued." She answered with a sigh thinking back to a few cases with the cook. She wasn't a fan of them. Then she heard Coco and gave a nod. "But if you think we should help who knows I guess if it's a trap I'm just the one who should stand in the way hu? It's not like I'll see my sister again in the world of the living it seems at least you would have a chance." She said answering Jack and some of Coco's thought. Then she stepped out of the elevator and gave a sigh. "Which way?" She asked knowing now the maze had probable begun.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Floor 2
Jack shrugged. "Don't ask me. I haven't a bloody clue where we'd go inside this place."

Coco took a step forward. "Well, I have pretty good hearing. I might be able to track down the person who needs help," she said, slowly walking ahead in the maze. She took a right turn and then a left turn immediately. The sound of the person calling for help grew louder as they moved along.​

((Did I miss anything for the afterlife group??))

@Savvy Savant @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"Rhyme," Susan said as the young girl was summoned. "What do you think of all this?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
//ooc: Not too much, Ryu. Just read the post Atomyk quoted and that was the last thing John White said.

@Savvy Savant @Thuro Pendragon

Rhyme, who had been with the other players on the first floor, was shocked with she suddenly appeared with Susan on the roof. Tears filled her eyes and she looked over at her friend, rushing to her side. She didn't hug her, however, not wanting to make Susan uncomfortable.

"S-Susan... you're alive..."

She paused, however, when Susan asked her a question. She looked over at John White with a frown.

"He wants to kill the Composer, doesn't he?"

She sighed. "I don't like the Composer. His reapers turned me into a pin and forced me to stay here in this game as some tool for the reapers to use simply because I was my brother's entry fee. But the Conductor... he's done bad things too. I'm not sure what to think," she said with a sigh.

Joshua, who was bound and gagged, struggled when he heard Rhyme speak, as if he wanted to say something, but couldn't...​

@Everyone on Floor 1 headed for the Dorms

When the group headed for the dorms--Minato's room in particular--they watched as the door slowly opened on it's own. There was a person in the room, sitting on the bed with an evoker in her hands. When she saw the others approach, she slowly stood up and pressed the weapon against her right temple.

1551678.jpg

"What are you doing here?" she asked them, a defensive stare in her eyes. "Move any closer and I'll attack!" she threatened, seeming a bit on edge. If the players moved any closer to her without saying another word, she surely would attack!

When the group headed for the dorms--Minato's room in particular--they watched as the door slowly opened on it's own. There was a person in the room, sitting on the bed with an evoker in her hands. When she saw the others approach, she slowly stood up and pressed the weapon against her right temple.

1551678.jpg

"What are you doing here?" she asked them, a defensive stare in her eyes. "Move any closer and I'll attack!" she threatened, seeming a bit on edge. If the players moved any closer to her without saying another word, she surely would attack!

Minato recognized the girl. Well, more exactly, he recognized the female uniform of his high school. Odd, this girl has my room. Either she's a new transfer student or... Either way, he mirrored her stance, placing his own Evoker to his own head, "I suggest you calm down and put away that Evoker before you hurt yourself. My name's Minato Arisato, field commander for S.E.E.S. Now then, explain why you're in my dorm, in my room, and threatening me." Minato was not going to fool around with this girl. If he had to fight to protect Ciel, then so be it.​

"Marcus, it's not a gun, it's an Evoker like mine," Minato corrected him, placing himself again between his group and the girl, "Trust me, if this has to be a fight, then it should be mine. I'm the one who brought us to this floor, I need to be the one who faces whatever is on it," Turning his attention to the girl, Minato smiled gently, "Listen, just put down the Evoker and your melee weapon so we can talk, okay? I'll put mine away too so you feel at easy, okay?"

@Wedge Antilles @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Reactions: Poe Dameron

1551678.jpg

Shiki04.png
Ciel02.png

"Pretty girl with a death wish, huh? I've seen enough girls die before my eyes to last a lifetime. If you're gonna attack us, you might wanna aim that thing at us before I pull a magic trick and make your hand disappear," Shiki threatened coldly.

He had since managed to repress his other self, his more violent and murderous self, after the Crossed Incident, but that didn't mean he was any less dangerous. He wasn't usually as cold as this, but then again, the Crossed Incident was the last time he had been in any real danger. Even so, even though Ciel couldn't remember him, she recognized that this behavior was somewhat unlike him. Calmly, she stepped in front of him, keeping close to Minato as well just in case, as he seemed to have a grasp on the situation.

"Calm, _____-kun," Ciel spoke. Once again, in place of where she said Shiki's last name, only an unintelligible blur was heard, though she didn't seem to catch it like the last time, "As Minato-kun said, whatever she has in her hand doesn't appear to be a gun. Still, we should be cautious," she said, leaving it in Minato's hands for now.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles @Xibilation @york @Yiyel @Mari @Jeremi @Xx420BLAZEITxX

Last edited:
Asha looked at the girl, before looking at Minato. "You humans have the most peculiar reactions."

It all occurred just like that. Someone that had the same gun, or Evoker as they called it, alike to Minato's stood in the way, and any other kind of instigation meant another fight. That was something that Yuka truly wanted to avoid. While she was too timid to at least step a bit forward to speak up a bit, she did show some concern on what this girl could do in the next few moments.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @The Pimp Tactician @Verite @Wedge Antilles @Xibilation @Yiyel @york @Mari @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Jeremi

Rhyme, who had been with the other players on the first floor, was shocked with she suddenly appeared with Susan on the roof. Tears filled her eyes and she looked over at her friend, rushing to her side. She didn't hug her, however, not wanting to make Susan uncomfortable.

"S-Susan... you're alive..."

She paused, however, when Susan asked her a question. She looked over at John White with a frown.

"He wants to kill the Composer, doesn't he?"

She sighed. "I don't like the Composer. His reapers turned me into a pin and forced me to stay here in this game as some tool for the reapers to use simply because I was my brother's entry fee. But the Conductor... he's done bad things too. I'm not sure what to think," she said with a sigh.

Joshua, who was bound and gagged, struggled when he heard Rhyme speak, as if he wanted to say something, but couldn't...
Susan found herself smiling at the young girl. Neither of them could cross that barrier and offer the other a hug. Susan wanted to, but years and hurt and pain came flooding back to her at even the thought. Instead, she gave the girl a polite nod. "Don't cry. You see, I don't die so easily."

Then, with their attention turned back to John, Susan found herself looking at Joshua. He clearly wanted to say something, though Susan wasn't sure she wanted to bother. Rhyme had no qualms with the task at hand, and Susan was quickly growing weary of going back and forth on the matter. The majority seemed to be leaning toward telling this man to bugger off, so Susan supposed she had some moral obligation to listen to every side. "Hurry and make your case, because I'm just about ready to fly out of here," Susan said, before moving forward to remove the gag from Joshua's mouth.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

1551678.jpg

Emma Frost was turn between pulling out an offensive pin or a defensive one. "Calm down," she said to the woman, "we're not your enemies. We're not attacking you." She had her pins in her hand, in case one was needed right away.

Emma Frost resisted the urge to curse at the buffoon Thanos for leaving her behind, instead opting to ignore his words and look at the rest of the group, following along towards the apartment building.

@Yiyel @Verite @The Pimp Tactician @Wedge Antilles @Gummi Bunnies @Xibilation @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Thanos would see the look on her face. "It is not my fault you seem to lack the cognitive abilities to follow after individuals when they move from one place to another None of us here have time for any petty grudges or made up slights, nor is your supposed cool and collected demeanour fooling me. If you have something to say then say it. The Mad Titan will forgive any transgressions you seem to have."

1551678.jpg

"Don't be a fool, girl." Thaons replied moving to the front of the group. "It is one against many. Lower your Evoker. Perhaps Minato can shed some light on the fact that you share the same uniform?"

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Mari

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanos would see the look on her face. "It is not my fault you seem to lack the cognitive abilities to follow after individuals when they move from one place to another None of us here have time for any petty grudges or made up slights, nor is your supposed cool and collected demeanour fooling me. If you have something to say then say it. The Mad Titan will forgive any transgressions you seem to have."

@Mari
"Mind reader now, are you?" Emma muttered under her breath as she stayed ready with the situation, with the woman and the weapon in the dormitory.

EmmaFrost.png

"And I thought I was the bloody telepath here."

"Mind reader now, are you?" Emma muttered under her breath as she stayed ready with the situation, with the woman and the weapon in the dormitory.

EmmaFrost.png

"And I thought I was the bloody telepath here."
"Just process of elimination. Right now we have more pressing matters. Like this human child needing to calm down."

Last edited by a moderator:

1551678.jpg

Crono
@The Pimp Tactician @Verite @Wedge Antilles @Mari @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Yiyel @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Gummi Bunnies @Mari

Crono seemed a little uncertain of what to do at first, though he didn't try approaching just yet, instead, he raised his hands a little as if begging her silently to at least talk things out with them, that he didn't mean any harm... Something terrible surely must have happened to make her act like this, right? It certainly seemed like she had her gun aimed at herself, but, there was no telling if she'd shoot one of them, or pull the trigger without any other thought, what was going on here exactly?​

"Marcus, it's not a gun, it's an Evoker like mine," Minato corrected him, placing himself again between his group and the girl, "Trust me, if this has to be a fight, then it should be mine. I'm the one who brought us to this floor, I need to be the one who faces whatever is on it," Turning his attention to the girl, Minato smiled gently, "Listen, just put down the Evoker and your melee weapon so we can talk, okay? I'll put mine away too so you feel at easy, okay?"

@Wedge Antilles @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Marcus Wright looked at Minato.

009TMS_Sam_Worthington_003.jpg

"Yeah, it just looked like a gun to me." Marcus spoke as the woman was still in a threatening mode. "I wouldn't know what this 'evoker' of yours is. Maybe I'll just let you handle this then." He then went to stay with Yuka and Marie, and had his Masamune pin in his hand, in case he needed to protect himself, or Yuka and Marie.

@Gummi Bunnies @Xibilation @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Verite @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Yiyel @Jeremi

1551678.jpg

Claptrap appeared joyed to find another human who didn't look like a reaper. "Hey, Somebody else survived! And she's got a gun too! That means we're safe, Wait.. Why does she have it up to her head like that..?"

Claptrap slowed down, Worried that she may do something drastic. "Huh. Did we walk in at a bad time?" Claptrap asked nervously

Just so he doesn't get caught In what might be bloodshed, He took cover behind who was closest to him, The lucky meatsheild was Thanos

@Floor dorm something, I don't know where we are anymore...~ >.<

Just so he doesn't get caught In what might be bloodshed, He took cover behind who was closest to him, The lucky meatsheild was Thanos

@Floor dorm something, I don't know where we are anymore...~ >.<
Emma Frost smiled at Claptrap as he hid behind the massive Thanos. "Ah, so you actually found Thanos to be useful after all", she said to him.

5679251206_3f1d6114ed.jpg

"At least someone found him useful."

@Gummi Bunnies @Xibilation @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @york @Verite @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Yiyel @Jeremi

Status
Not open for further replies.