Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

@Everyone Headed to The Garden

Garden

6x10-the-girl-who-waited-doctor-who-25227303-1024-5761.jpg

You walk into the garden and find a beautiful sight to behold. The oddest, yet most beautiful of alien plants can be seen in the distance. In this garden you can see a couple of strange white robots off in the distance, a hedge maze, a few benches to sit on, and a fountain.​
As she stepped into the portal leading to the garden, Jenny's eyes and mouth fell open in awe. Everything was so beautiful, and unlike anything she'd ever seen before. She even completely forgot about her lost player pin as she was idly looking around, barely even blinking. A smile grew on her face and she continued walking until she reached the fountain in the middle.

However, that wasn't as interesting as something else the soldier noticed. She quickly left the fountain area and went to figure out what those white robot things were.

// Taking my chances, Kim >:3

After helping the wolf Noise, Teresa was inevitably smiling. It wasn't a common sight, but knowing she'd done something good sparked some happiness in the glader, and she gladly handed over the foil. In fact, she didn't even seem weirded out by Sho's statement.

Evidently, however, she was surprised by the scene that had just unfolded in front of her and the other players. What was that all about..?

That shock only increased when she saw Sho. "Hey.. You're that shank from the grocery," she mused. Though, she shook off the thought, looking around the new area.

Sighing, the glader looked around, trying to decide where to go.. Who to talk to. As the numbers of players continued to dwindle, she knew it'd be dangerous for her to travel alone.. She needed a partner. Or, at least, a group to stick with. She couldn't see Ash, Hurley, or Jenny, so decided to look for one of them.. Or at least, someone she could try talking to: whether they looked ready to bite her head off or friendly.

Quickly, however, the seventeen-year-old found that combing through through the crowd was discomforting; knowing she could be taken by surprise and disposed of fairly easily. So, she decided to take her chances heading to the mountain zone. And hey, if she was lucky, maybe there'd be someone there she could help out or partner up with, there.

@Anyone headed for the Mountain Zone
@Anyone headed to the Mountain Zone

Mountain Zone

the_glass_mountain_by_queenselphie.jpg

You arrive at the famous Glass Mirror Mountains. They look beautiful and majestic, almost like regular mountains except for the fact they're made of glass. You can see a booth at the bottom where a man is offering hiking passes. Take a hiking pass? Y/N​

Reactions: Midnight Maiden
@Anyone headed to the Cinema

@Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles @ResistingTheEnlightened @Xx420BLAZEITxX

Cinema

hc-100-smartcomm-sensational-high-tech-1-jpeg-feat.jpg

You enter a high-tech looking cinema. There is a stand at the front giving out free popcorn and drinks. You see a sign displaying what movies are playing.

Theater A. Murder: The Ties That Bind

Theater B. Murder II: The Watchful Eyes

Theater C. Murder III: Welcome to Silent Hill

Theater D. Murder IV: Monokuma Rising

Theater E. Murder V: The Reapers' Game

Evidently, it appeared Teresa had taken a solo path... Again. It was no wonder she had no partner; she seemed to only go to uncrowded areas. Which, could be a blessing or a curse; she could encounter something unseen.. Or, she could have a clear and easy path without trouble. Quietly, she approached the man giving out passes, and offered a forced smile. "Could I get a pass, please..?" she queried.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Anyone in the mountain zone

Cinema

hodudvar_bowling_12_0002.jpg

You enter a high-tech looking cinema. There is a stand at the front giving out free popcorn and drinks. You see a sign displaying what movies are playing.

Yuka didn't seem to be that interested, but then again, it did bother her a bit that all of the available movies were basically about murder. She only glanced at the others of their group, not sure if they would investigate the cinema's current movies...

@Verite @ResistingTheEnlightened @Wedge Antilles @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Cinema

Ciel read Braille or something to see what the titles were or something lol

Getting the titles because magic or something, Ciel furrowed her eyebrow, a frown tugging at her lips.

"Silent Hill... Monokuma... Those were names mentioned in the recent Akibahara Incident Reports," she commented to herself, cupping her chin, "Murder Games. They're all connected, aren't they? Truly, there is something eerie about this place. Which film should we go see? We could possibly get a heads-up on what's to come later in this game if we were to see The Reapers' Game... but..."

Five movies. Five Akibahara incidents, including this one. Submitted by Aoko Aozaki of the Association. Submitted shortly after the mysterious disappearances of Kiritsugu Emiya, Shirou Emiya, and Shiki Ryougi. Submitted by Executor Kirei Kotomine. And once Ciel would get out of this damned place, she'll be there as well. But, arguably more importantly... she still didn't remember the one who submitted the first report. The identity of the one who submitted the Crossed Testimony continued to elude her, and she was aware that it was because of the price she paid in the very beginning. So if she were to see The Ties That Bind, assuming that was the one that was covered by the Crossed Incident, then maybe...

Even if she couldn't see, she'd at least be able to hear _____-kun's voice. Something to remember _____-kun by. If she couldn't remember what he looked like, she wanted to hear his voice so she could put it to rest. Who had she forgotten? Was it the boy that the dummy from the gym had impersonated? Thoughts and thoughts and thoughts raced through Ciel's mind, though she kept her breathing at a calm pace to the best of her ability.

My job is more important than my relationships. I have to get to the bottom of this, and I cannot afford to be impatient. Work before play. More people could take that to heart... like Ms. Aozaki.

"... But nothing. I propose that we go see The Reapers' Game."

And then Kim forgot to tag me :I

@Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles @Xx420BLAZEITxX @ResistingTheEnlightened

Reactions: Midnight Maiden

Cinema

Marcus saw the free drinks and popcorn. He couldn't figure out why, but he wasn't hungry or thirsty, even though he couldn't remember the last time he had food of drink.

"I don't have a preference. I'll go along with whatever any if you pick."

@Gummi Bunnies @Verite @ResistingTheEnlightened @Xx420BLAZEITxX

Jodie and Elizabeth stood frozen, their body's ached, their heads hurt, they have never felt worse in there entire life, well, afterlife. Jodie spoke first,

"I thought I died..." stated Jodie, Elizabeth only looked to the women,

"How did you bring us back?" Asked Elizabeth.
"Fine, whatever, as long as I can protect her again. Name your price, reaper," it seemed Minato wasn't going to back down from the challenge.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Marie gasped, waking up from the void of darkness that had consumed her with her second death. The French woman's heart was beating quickly in the surprise, and a pale, slender hand grasped at her neck. There was a scar where that man had slit her throat, yet no blood or pain. Even though it seemed as if he had just killed her, there was a nagging in the back of her mind that time had passed. She looked around, eyes wide. Her mouth had dropped open.

"Comment.... Porquoi..." The woman realized she was speaking French, and paused, searching for the words in English. "H-How are we here? Didn't we die twice?" She thought she would be in that void forever. Of course, she wasn't conscious while she had drifted, but she could feel it in the back of her mind, despite not having a memory; she knew it had happened. She looked at the other people around her, seeing noticeable scars on their skin. A man had the same scar on his neck as she did. Being a lady, she refrained herself from asking if he had been attacked by the same man, though she glanced at him a little longer than the others, and instead, looked at the reaper in front of her.

@The Pimp Tactician @BarrenThin @TheColourlessRainbow

In reply to Elizabeth, the woman answered, "The reapers gathered the fragments of your shattered souls and pieced them back together. It's something we haven't done often, but since we were looking for some extra assistance, we figured we'd revive some dead help."

She glanced to Marie next. "Yes, technically you died twice. The first death was your death from the world of the mortal. After you lost your mortal life, you became souls. Your second death was when your soul was destroyed--meaning your permanent demise. Had we not reconstructed your souls, you would have been eradicated entirely."

Lastly, she glanced to Minato. "You really like to get right to the point, don't you? What we're asking really isn't that you "pay a price." What we're hoping you'll do is help us with an errand. We're granting you all the reaper status. You'll be reapers from this moment forward and have our abilities. All we want you to do is find the person who is messing up our game from the inside. Here is a picture of him," she explained.

twewy06.png

"Got it, anything else I need to know? Powers available to me, information about where the guy is?" Minato began to subtly bounce on the balls of his feet, becoming anxious to get moving.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

In reply to Elizabeth, the woman answered, "The reapers gathered the fragments of your shattered souls and pieced them back together. It's something we haven't done often, but since we were looking for some extra assistance, we figured we'd revive some dead help."

She glanced to Marie next. "Yes, technically you died twice. The first death was your death from the world of the mortal. After you lost your mortal life, you became souls. Your second death was when your soul was destroyed--meaning your permanent demise. Had we not reconstructed your souls, you would have been eradicated entirely."

Lastly, she glanced to Minato. "You really like to get right to the point, don't you? What we're asking really isn't that you "pay a price." What we're hoping you'll do is help us with an errand. We're granting you all the reaper status. You'll be reapers from this moment forward and have our abilities. All we want you to do is find the person who is messing up our game from the inside. Here is a picture of him," she explained.

twewy06.png

The women's words were almost hollow to Elizabeth, she was going to become a Reaper? What did that mean? And would she ever return to the mortal world?

"If I help you," started Elizabeth as she took two steps towards the women,

"Will I be able to return to the world of the living?"

Rocket looked at the girl. Hearing her mention the pins she couldn't help but grin. "Okay then clues would be a good start." Rocket stated. "Oh yeah. So then partners?" She asked. She liked the thought of actually maybe getting a chance to use the pins she didn't really get the chance and the duel it was more of her dancing to dodge what she could till well the end of the line.

@SirDerpingtonIV
"Clues. And alright. Partners." Pyrrha activated Rocket's pins, and her own, the sword and shield appearing in her hands. A smile crossed her face. "Let's go," she said with a nod, sprinting off down the street, eyes darting from place to place.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Ciel read Braille or something to see what the titles were or something lol

Getting the titles because magic or something, Ciel furrowed her eyebrow, a frown tugging at her lips.

"Silent Hill... Monokuma... Those were names mentioned in the recent Akibahara Incident Reports," she commented to herself, cupping her chin, "Murder Games. They're all connected, aren't they? Truly, there is something eerie about this place. Which film should we go see? We could possibly get a heads-up on what's to come later in this game if we were to see The Reapers' Game... but..."

Five movies. Five Akibahara incidents, including this one. Submitted by Aoko Aozaki of the Association. Submitted shortly after the mysterious disappearances of Kiritsugu Emiya, Shirou Emiya, and Shiki Ryougi. Submitted by Executor Kirei Kotomine. And once Ciel would get out of this damned place, she'll be there as well. But, arguably more importantly... she still didn't remember the one who submitted the first report. The identity of the one who submitted the Crossed Testimony continued to elude her, and she was aware that it was because of the price she paid in the very beginning. So if she were to see The Ties That Bind, assuming that was the one that was covered by the Crossed Incident, then maybe...

Even if she couldn't see, she'd at least be able to hear _____-kun's voice. Something to remember _____-kun by. If she couldn't remember what he looked like, she wanted to hear his voice so she could put it to rest. Who had she forgotten? Was it the boy that the dummy from the gym had impersonated? Thoughts and thoughts and thoughts raced through Ciel's mind, though she kept her breathing at a calm pace to the best of her ability.

My job is more important than my relationships. I have to get to the bottom of this, and I cannot afford to be impatient. Work before play. More people could take that to heart... like Ms. Aozaki.

"... But nothing. I propose that we go see The Reapers' Game."

And then Kim forgot to tag me :I

@Gummi Bunnies @Wedge Antilles @Xx420BLAZEITxX @ResistingTheEnlightened
Marcus saw the free drinks and popcorn. He couldn't figure out why, but he wasn't hungry or thirsty, even though he couldn't remember the last time he had food of drink.

"I don't have a preference. I'll go along with whatever any if you pick."

@Gummi Bunnies @Verite @ResistingTheEnlightened @Xx420BLAZEITxX
"... I... I-I think I'm fine with... w...whatever we pick..." Yuka spoke up, but she did have her curiosities with the movie The Reapers' Game... If memory served her right, this was a part of a game that was called the same thing, and that was quite strange if you think about it for a bit. Plus, it sounded like Ciel knew some background on the matters of the other movies... but then again... what was all of this for anyways?

@Verite @Wedge Antilles @ResistingTheEnlightened @Xx420BLAZEITxX @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Clues. And alright. Partners." Pyrrha activated Rocket's pins, and her own, the sword and shield appearing in her hands. A smile crossed her face. "Let's go," she said with a nod, sprinting off down the street, eyes darting from place to place.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Rocket smiled and gave a nod. She looked at the pins that where activated then followed Pyrrha. "I'm Rocket by the way." She said as she followed. "And I guess when where with the others I'll go by Amber." She stated not sure if Amber would work for or not but she figured they might as well get to know each other a bit since they would be now working as a team. "How about you?" She asked then looked for anything that might look like a clue or a good place to start.

@SirDerpingtonIV @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

twewy06.png
"Got it, anything else I need to know? Powers available to me, information about where the guy is?" Minato began to subtly bounce on the balls of his feet, becoming anxious to get moving.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
The women's words were almost hollow to Elizabeth, she was going to become a Reaper? What did that mean? And would she ever return to the mortal world?

"If I help you," started Elizabeth as she took two steps towards the women,

"Will I be able to return to the world of the living?"
Marie's eyebrows shot up. "A reaper? For how long?" The eagerness of the man shocked her. Din't he.... just die? And the woman was kind of unpleasant. Plus, there was that scary man with the green hair and white face.

Oh my.

"Long enough to finish our job, I would say," Minato blew a stray piece of hair out of his eyes, "After that, we may be free to rejoin our friends, something I'm looking forward to. Oh, and my name's Minato, by the way, Minato Arisato."

@Xibilation

Chandra sat down and sighed heavily, leaning back against a wall as he hair licked up it's surface
She created a little ball of fire in her palm that burned the word Ryu into the air
He was one of them...

One of the bastards that killed Pyrrha

He was going to much such lovely embers...she could already tell

Reactions: Xibilation
"Long enough to finish our job, I would say," Minato blew a stray piece of hair out of his eyes, "After that, we may be free to rejoin our friends, something I'm looking forward to. Oh, and my name's Minato, by the way, Minato Arisato."

@Xibilation
Marie smiled politely. "Marie. Nice to meet you." She looked back at the picture of the man. "Are there any places where he may be that can narrow down our search?"

Status
Not open for further replies.