Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Yiyel @york @Jeremi

"Well it's much appreciated. But I'd hate for either you or us to get in trouble for interacting too much," Kariya replied to Asha. "Anyhow, keep looking for the plants and exploring the city. Uzuki and I need to start figuring out a way to clean up the mess in this city so the players will have better environment for their next mission."

Uzuki sighed. "I'm honestly beginning to doubt that's going to happen. In my opinion, we should take the players off The Underground and send them somewhere entirely different. We have the 'white room' and the 'black room' which the boss told us about. The extra locations we could use in case of emergencies."

Kariya hummed in the back of his throat. "Actually, that's a good idea. We could use one of those for the next location for the players' missions. But how will we decide which one to use?"

Uzuki shrugged. "Why not let the players decide? They can vote on it."

She took out her phone and texted the players.

@Everyone

Players, choose the location that Round 4 will be held in.

Option A: The White Room - A mysterious environment. It's clean and sterile.

Option B: The Black Room - A dark environment with an eerie feel to it.

Text us your vote!

-The Reapers
Crono
@Yiyel @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Everyone else

Crono raised a fist in the air, signifying victory when he realized they'd won, not to mention they also got a plant thanks to the generousity the Reapers turned out to have in them... When they presented the question of where to go, Crono thought for a moment before he pulled out his phone and texted his vote for Option B: The Black Room, despite the erie feeling it gave off, it wasn't too different from the end of time... Which he'd visited alot in his final days before that little incident with Lavos, he just hoped he'd made the right choice.​

"Hey, I didn't take advantage of a woman's blindness. You insulted our game masters so I just chose not to help you out." He paused. "But you have had it pretty rough, haven't you?"

And sadly, things would only get tougher for Ciel. Her partner disappeared to take part in his duel and she was suddenly all alone. The reaper frowned. "Jeez, and now you don't even have anyone. Tell you what, I'll help you revive the plant and take you anywhere you want to go since you can't see. Just tell me what I can do to help."​
After voting for the white room, Ciel sighed in mild frustration, attempting to register the disappearance of Minato. "What a pain... This'll mean life or death, won't it? Well, as close to another death as one could get here anyway, it seems..." The young woman murmured to herself, before looking in the Reaper's direction, "Well, for starters, what do I do in hopes of reviving the orchid?"

Ryou looked through his and Bakura's pins, he used guardian angel to protect Garrus from the flames with a shield of light and to stop anymore fire from harming the plant.

Bakura watched with cold eyes behind Ryou, he couldn't do much at the moment. His eyes narrowed further as he studied the situation.

@Librarian Cat
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"And I have to defend my partner. She's been blinded by one of the game masters' traps and needs someone to help her. I made her a promise and I won't back down from it," mirroring Ryu's move, Minato's version of Onikiri formed in his hand, "We can talk this out or have a battle."

"However, I'm not leaving the woman I love to be abandoned by you all," already, the young man had taken a stance, ready to cross blades.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Ryu Keiko @Verite
Ryu looked at the male, wishing there was a way for both of them to escape death's grip.... But he knew that was a fool's dream. Talking would lead them nowhere. "We both know what the answer will be." He said as he took a step back, assessing the man. "So we fight, and may the best fighter win, eh?" He said. His thoughts went towards Jenny, as Minato spoke of a love interest. Jenny was a nice girl, and one of the first people here to express trust in him, but why was it hitting him as hard as it did?

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jenny @The Pimp Tactician

"Fine," Minato nodded grimly as he readied himself, "it seems the promise I made to Ciel-chan will be kept here."

((You make the first roll, Ryu.))

@Ryu Keiko

"Fine," Minato nodded grimly as he readied himself, "it seems the promise I made to Ciel-chan will be kept here."

((You make the first roll, Ryu.))

@Ryu Keiko
Ryu looked at the male, wishing there was a way for both of them to escape death's grip.... But he knew that was a fool's dream. Talking would lead them nowhere. "We both know what the answer will be." He said as he took a step back, assessing the man. "So we fight, and may the best fighter win, eh?" He said. His thoughts went towards Jenny, as Minato spoke of a love interest. Jenny was a nice girl, and one of the first people here to express trust in him, but why was it hitting him as hard as it did?

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Jenny @The Pimp Tactician
The reapers remind the players. "By the way, you don't HAVE to do a dice roll for this match. I suppose you can if you want, but there's always the option of talking it out..." He shrugged. He wasn't sure if they would listen or not, but he was still interested to see how this would go.

Susan - Shibuya Main Store

Perking up, Susan nodded her head. "Oh, I'll do anything for those plants," she said, perhaps a bit too eagerly. She didn't want this man to think she was weird, so she added, "It's, uh... it's very important to me. A friend and I are trying to find them together." Though, now that she'd said it, she wasn't sure she'd be willing to lose her remaining pins-- especially not Rhyme, in any case.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Rhyme crawled onto Susan's head, watching her talk to the man. "Okay, I'll just give you something simple to do. Take the trash out for me. There's a trashcan sitting behind me."

Behind the man, Susan could also see the orchids he had mentioned growing in a pot. Would she help the man out to get the orchids? Or take them while he wasn't looking?

In all of her glory, and all of her horror

Hrist was not one to simply destroy those un-expecting their demise. It was a hypocritical mix of sadism and honor, something fit for once such as herself. She was not an agent of justice, she was an agent of the Gods. A Valkyrie, a battle maiden who served in training those spirits risen after falling in battle. Swerving up to gain height, she then transformed herself back. Light surrounded her, and she crashed to the ground in a dramatic, and blinding, fashion. While these powers were a ghost of her former abilities as a Valkyrie, they were familiar to her.

"Look while you still can and witness.
I, who stands before you, am no mere mortal."

The glow surrounding her faded, but was still there.
It shone dully, making the figure in it dark despite being surrounded by light.​

"I am Hrist Valkyrie, under service of Lord Odin himself.
Thou's wrongdoings towards me shall be followed by regret!"

The illumination shone brightly once more as it moved from around her, focusing to her hand in a brilliant spear of light.
"WOLFBIRD!
Pledge your allegiance and absolute obedience,
or you and your kin shall be purified!"
Woman wasn't messing around. Forget blowing the noise away, she was putting enough power into the spear to turn the entire tree to woodchips. To her, there was no such thing as 'Overkill.' Preserving her strength? Right now she was too upset about being slighted to consider that. The possibility that she might destroy her own pin didn't phase her. Her duty was everything to her, and the failure of losing her pin meant that she must right her own wrong, in her own way. Which generally meant complete annihilation for others.​

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
The wolf noise and her winged-wolf cubs took Hrist's yelling as a threat. The mother protectively got in front of her babies, unable to understand what Hrist was yelling about. She saw the spear and thought that the woman was going to attack. So she did the only thing her instincts told her to do: she attacked back! She turned her tail into a spear and attempted to stab her in the side with it. She didn't want to fight, but she had to protect her babies!​

And soo close, then the woman digging there just set the whole thing on fire! Like hell he's going to let it burn, he ran over as fast as he could, desperately trying to get that plant, he doesn't care if he gets a few burns, he got shot in the face! He brushed Chandra aside trying to grab the plant, even using his ice pin to cool it down

@DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Catwoman surpreme @MrDubWubs
Garrus was successful in cooling down the fire with his ice. A few leaves of the plant were frozen after his attempt, but the plant was still unharmed--for the most part. He bends down to pick it up, careful of it's bite.

Garrus obtained venus fly trap.

@DapperDogman @Catwoman surpreme @Librarian Cat

Last edited by a moderator:
Current plants left to find for the scavenger hunt: Orchids.

Venus Fly Trap (Garrus)

Four Leaf Clover (Yuka)

Orchids

Lianas (Crono, Thanos, Asha)

Bromeliads (Susan)

Remember: The player who finds the most plants is awarded with immunity for the next round. Plants CAN be found again if you'd like to add more to your list.

-The Reapers

Teresa noticed this, but was careful not to suddenly move. She knew that would only frighten the creature and likely scare it away, which would, in turn, also lose the tin foil. Sighing, she continued digging through the contents of the shelves, brows knitted together in concentration. "Oh, come on.. There's gotta be something.." she muttered, before her face lit up. "Ah, here we go!" she said, triumphantly, as she spotted the turkey.

"Alright, little guy.. One container of turkey coming right up." Carefully, making sure to move slowly and carefully to assure nothing fell, Teresa reached for the turkey. If she couldn't reach it on her own, she'd try to find a safe higher footing to help reach it.

Beforehand, she had voted for the white room.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Mari @Arlathina

With a bit of effort, Teresa managed to get the turkey. When she brought it down in viewing distance of the little guy, he immediately dropped the tin foil from his mouth and wagged his tail. He was very hungry!​

"There we go.." she mused in relief as she got the turkey down. Smiling, she carefully knelt by the wolf, opening the container and setting it in front of the creature. "Here... Eat up, little guy," she chimed. Carefully, she grabbed the tin foil now. Though, she waited a bit to make sure the wolf was alright before she'd get up to offer the reaper the object.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mari @Arlathina

Rhyme crawled onto Susan's head, watching her talk to the man. "Okay, I'll just give you something simple to do. Take the trash out for me. There's a trashcan sitting behind me."

Behind the man, Susan could also see the orchids he had mentioned growing in a pot. Would she help the man out to get the orchids? Or take them while he wasn't looking?
Susan - Shibuya Main Store

The man didn't seem particularly mindful of his surroundings. As Susan eyed the flowers, she considered just grabbing on and carrying on her merry way, but she reconsidered once she heard his task. It hardly sounded difficult-- she was used to taking out her own trash anyway. "Okay... where's the trash?" she asked.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

~A-East~

After hastily voting, perhaps carelessly, for The Black Room, the Big Sister continued her lonesome misadventures throughout a rather shady part of Shibuya. With a heavy heart, still searching for Elizabeth, hoping she was still among the living, the broken young woman stumbled unknowingly into the Gothic-Lolita shop. Such an...ahem, special shop was uncommon in Rapture and especially in Big Sister's era. Peering inside the shop, the Big Sister carefully trended in, adjusting her precious birthday hat.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Yiyel
@I don't even know one of you two
@Big Sister is so lonely ;~;

@Krieg

You enter the gothic-lolita store - and while the shelves and mannequins are showing plenty of gadgets and dresses and other miscellaneous things, you find the store completely devoid of people, not even a shopkeeper. Do you investigate, leave or try to steal something since no one's home?

And that's that

With a face of stone, Hrist took the blow. Her foot went out to kick the mother away, then she would proceed to follow up on her threat, unleashing the explosive spear of light. Neither pain or murder would bother her. She would get through these games, and return to her duty. Until then...​
The dead Valkyrie clutched her wound to slow the bleeding, retrieved her pin, and limped onwards.​

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Atomyk
~Gothic Lolita Store~

The trapped woman let out a brief yelp of confusion at the environment around her, akin to how a feral dog would recoil at an object that, quite literally, made no sense in his or her primitive brain. Carefully and meekly the Big Sister advanced, her feet tapping against the concrete softly and gracefully. Feeling her heart race underneath her stuffy, warm suit, the mechanized yet graceful monstrosity vainly tried to peel the suit off her body, which due to the tightness of it, only lifted up about an inch. Wishing she could take it out, the Big Sister faced the issue of her stuck helm and the fear of who laid beneath the mask.

Tenderly, the young woman decided to investigate for now. Stealing would come later, but the location of either Elizabeth, a plant, a valuable resource (hopefully not another party hat), or even all of that was the Big Sister's first objective.

@Yiyel

Status
Not open for further replies.