Murder Game V: The Reapers' Game

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chandra shrugs a little and gives a slight huff "I don't really know...we should look for those plants though..."
She tried to remember what it was that Garruk would say about plants...

Not an awful lot came to mind, but she knew that he always said that plants told no lies, so that was something...

Maybe if they could find some source of water, or a patch of grass, they could find some plants?

"We should look for water, or general plant life...it's the easiest way to locate flowers" she suggests to Kamina
"Why would we look for plants? It doesn't seem to be a top priority, but what ever you say! Let's get looking then."
@DapperDogman

"Why would we look for plants? It doesn't seem to be a top priority, but what ever you say! Let's get looking then."
@DapperDogman

"It's our mission" Chandra says as she shows him the message on her phone "We have to find a bunch of flowers and stuff...so...let's get to it..."
She stopped for a second "Can you fly?" she asks with a perked brow

"It's our mission" Chandra says as she shows him the message on her phone "We have to find a bunch of flowers and stuff...so...let's get to it..."
She stopped for a second "Can you fly?" she asks with a perked brow
"Well the pin says I can control air. Though something about hovering. I don't think I can. I can sure as hell try though!"​
@DapperDogman

*He breaths in and focuses in the wind. He slowly floats upward but not to high* "I think this is as high as I can go. Though I will keep trying till I reach the heavens!" *He continues focusing on the wind hoping that he can fly easily. His determined face takes over and he grunts as he trys*
@DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty

@Xx420BLAZEITxX

The stall owner giggled as Claptrap walked away - though it could hear him gasp as he saw the same jungle sprawling.
Claptrap felt his phone vibrate, Alerting him that received a message, When He decided to check, He skimmed through the three messages, Mentioning a scavenger hunt is already under way and two items had already been retrieved.

What sealed the deal for Claptrap was the promise for invulnerability that encouraged Claptrap to go on his next adventure.

Claptrap turned back and approached the Stall owner once more. "Sir, Do you perhaps know the location of these items here?" He presented the phone to the Stall owner, Hoping the stall owner would cough up some Info to where Claptrap could start looking.

*He breaths in and focuses in the wind. He slowly floats upward but not to high* "I think this is as high as I can go. Though I will keep trying till I reach the heavens!" *He continues focusing on the wind hoping that he can fly easily. His determined face takes over and he grunts as he trys*
@DapperDogman @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Chandra used her wings to float up to his level, trying to fly too

She'd not actually tried yet, but hoped they'd work for her

"If we can fly up, we can spot any plants and things we might want to search..." she says to Kamina as they both try to take off

"H-hey, that's not what I meant! I just don't want you to overwork yourself, that's all! Can't a guy show some concern for the most spectacular woman in his life?" A irritated glare was Ciel's reward for teasing the young teen, "Even if the curse effects have worn off, I still care about you, Ciel-chan. I just..."

"I'll shut up now. Come on, let's find this kid's parents."
"And what's so spectacular about me? Just a monster who hunts other monsters..." She murmured softly, before clearing her throat, "Anyway, as I said before, I shall simply follow for now, until I get a good grasp on this blindness."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

He looked at him for a pause, but inside he was thinking "How did she get under the shelf?...This seems like a trap. I am dealing with a pirate..." He wondered slowly over to the shelf and dragged his cape. To the shelf. He crouched on the ground for a moment secretly picking up a few unknown objects from the floor. He moved his hands under his cape in a fast motion as it sounded like glass hit the floor. Batman then looked at the cabinet "Help me with this..." @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Jack Sparrow nodded and moved over to Batman to help him out. "Don't ask me how it happened. I just know that even my own bloody conscience won't let me leave a little girl behind while she's trapped under there." He began to help Batman move the shelf, hearing the little girl starting to whimper.

"I-I'm scared. Someone help me..."

While waiting for the reaper at Mr. Grocery to respond to her question, Emma Frost took out her phone and entered a vote for Minato.

She then looked at the reaper again. "Well?" she said, "might there be a way out of here that you've been keeping from us? Or, would there be any unusual manner of plant life here? We're waiting."

@Nobody Important @Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Arlathina

This response earned a very brief pause from the glader. "...Isn't a hectopascal some sorta measurement tool?" she replied, watching the man closely. She didn't like that smirk on his face.. It couldn't mean anything good.

"Regardless.. I asked you first. So I'm not answerin' 'til you do," she replied, stubbornly.

Easily, the female kept her poker-face, replying with a shrug. "I guess not. Art or otherwise, it does get a tad bit annoying when ya get trapped in some random store," she mused, keeping his gaze.
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Anyone in Mr. Groceries
Emma looked at the reaper. "Can you tell us if there is a way out of here?" she asked.

Emma_Frost.jpg

"Or failing that, perhaps if there are any plants to be found in here?"

@Nobody Important @Arlathina @Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Nobody Important @Arlathina

sho-minamimoto-the-world-ends-with-you-8.26.jpg

When Sho heard Teresa comment about his use of the word hectopascal, he chuckled. "Wouldn't you like to know?" he simply said, making no other comments about his previous statement. "You zeros don't like my art? Well too bad. I see no reason to move it when I just set it up. Unless... you could give me a reason," he said with a grin.

In reply to Emma, he added, "Plants? Maybe... but I'm not helping either of you out until you help me out first..."

When Sho heard Teresa comment about his use of the word hectopascal, he chuckled. "Wouldn't you like to know?" he simply said, making no other comments about his previous statement. "You zeros don't like my art? Well too bad. I see no reason to move it when I just set it up. Unless... you could give me a reason," he said with a grin.

In reply to Emma, he added, "Plants? Maybe... but I'm not helping either of you out until you help me out first..."
Teresa huffed, rolling her eyes. "I do know. And I'm not some tool.. For 'measurement' or otherwise," she stated, firmly. Okay, maybe she wasn't one hundred percent sure she was correct.. But who cared? Shaking off the though, she glanced at the new arrival, raising a brow. Man.. What happened to real clothes?

Teresa kept a straight face, tilting her head curiously. Well.. Better play along, huh? "Never said I didn't like it.. It's just got us locked in, is the problem," she explained to the Reaper, running her tongue over her lip. So.. He needed help, huh? "What kinda reason are ya looking for, you shank?" she inquired, interest piqued. "I'm always down for helping out. Just tell us what ya need."

..Okay, maybe not 'always'.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @Mari

Mobile-WorldEndsWithYouSoloRemix-MinamimotoShyo5.png

Emma wondered what would be in store for them as she responded, "very well, what might we be able to help you with?"

6479bd6b3dd2d4b7ecbdf94438c8c494.jpg

Emma wished she had her telepathy to merely convince him that they'd done what he was intending to ask, but, she realized they might just have to actually do what the reaper here had in mind.

Minato caught her words easily and frowned, "If you were a monster, you would have abandoned me by now or worse, be acting as a traitor. Trust me, you're no monster, Ciel-chan. You're a beautiful woman who I find myself drawn to like a magnet."

@Verite

@Xx420BLAZEITxX

The owner just stares, completely confused. "I have no idea, I didn't even know there was a jungle until now. Though tell you what - before handing in the plants, show me that you have gotten them all and I'll give you that CD player."

@Raven

char_54359.jpg

"You may have all the pins you had before you died if that would help you at all," Konishi replied with a nod. "And we do, in fact, have an idea as to who the suspect is who could've been behind this." She took out another picture, showing it to Rocket and Pyrrha.

178689_1233469150861_full.jpg

"This is a boy named Joshua. We have reason to believe he has broken into our game and is actually not a spirit. Somehow, he broke into our game while he was still alive. Not only is that against the rules, but also highly suspicious. We think he's the one we're looking for. However, if for some reason he's not, both of you finding him will still be of great help to us. After all, he is a rotten little rule breaker.," she said shaking her head.

"Have either of you seen him before?" she asked.​
Rocket listened to all the information and the other girl's consequences. On her own thoughts she was planning on how she might help. 'Okay so I need something new to stand for...That way I can keep my head in the game.' She thought to herself nodding as she listened. "Okay got so look for a kid named Joshua...." She paused and put her right hand at her chin. "Sorry I haven't seen him since I've been here. I'm met a few interesting people so far however. And being the pins may still help that's a start." She had a look of pure thought. :If it is a kid then we might should expect a few interesting things as well to look for like..." She remembered the water gun and smiled. "Like they may have games of tag in a way planed he could be wanting us to look for him. I guess you could say a game of hid and seek." She then moved her hand back to her side. "I'm sure we can probable find him."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty @SirDerpintonIV

@Xx420BLAZEITxX

The owner just stares, completely confused. "I have no idea, I didn't even know there was a jungle until now. Though tell you what - before handing in the plants, show me that you have gotten them all and I'll give you that CD player."
The offer caused Claptrap to cheer in glee, He performed a small jig in celebration. "Woo hoo! Now That's an offer I can get behind!"

Claptrap slowed down to a halt. "But wait, That would mean I won't get that Invulnerability I was promised! Though Dubstep could be useful for along the ride, But I could also use Invulnerability to Show my enemies who's boss!" Claptrap continued on and on, Without any regard to the stall owner in front of him.

Minato caught her words easily and frowned, "If you were a monster, you would have abandoned me by now or worse, be acting as a traitor. Trust me, you're no monster, Ciel-chan. You're a beautiful woman who I find myself drawn to like a magnet."

@Verite
"Hm. It's easy to say that to a pretty face, even if it's a little scarred, isn't it?" Ciel only responded nonchalantly, folding her arms behind her back, as though Minato's words didn't register that much, "He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. Ever heard that one before? I've fallen into the abyss in my past, only to be unceremoniously dragged back up. Now, I'm simply paying my dues. Part of me thinks that it's better to simply stay here in the afterlife, but it looks like even death will not stop me from working off the sins I've committed."

"Hm. It's easy to say that to a pretty face, even if it's a little scarred, isn't it?" Ciel only responded nonchalantly, folding her arms behind her back, as though Minato's words didn't register that much, "He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. Ever heard that one before? I've fallen into the abyss in my past, only to be unceremoniously dragged back up. Now, I'm simply paying my dues. Part of me thinks that it's better to simply stay here in the afterlife, but it looks like even death will not stop me from working off the sins I've committed."
"Nietzsche wrote those lines. If you're going to quote the man, you should know that his writings, while rather paradoxical, were meant to serve as a means to discover the path to overcoming one's weakness. He actually didn't approve of nihilism," Minato recounted with a relaxed tone. It seemed the boy wasn't going to give up on the nun, "Ciel-chan, you shouldn't allow your self-doubts to rule you. If you do, then eventually, you'll be swallowed whole by them and become lost in a quagmire of dead emotions."

"I... I once let that happen to me. I don't want to see that happen to you."

Status
Not open for further replies.