Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"We'd have been able to see that too, genius." Frank crossed his arms and glared. The only reason he hadn't shot the man yet was because it might be more amusing to watch however Monokuma dealt with the last traitor.

"Would we now?" Funny turned towards Frank. "Pray tell are you an expert of spells and incantations? Or is there something more you aren't telling us?"

@BarrenThin
@Everyone

"Would we now?" Funny turned towards Frank. "Pray tell are you an expert of spells and incantations? Or is there something more you aren't telling us?"

@BarrenThin
@Everyone
"You're talking about using an external light source, dumbass. Care to explain how that could be limited to one person?" Frank glared at Funny with obvious contempt.

@Jeremi

"You're talking about using an external light source, dumbass. Care to explain how that could be limited to one person?" Frank glared at Funny with obvious contempt.

"Internal." Funny corrected the man. "I am talking about using magic to create an internal light source privy to only the ones the magic had connected with. Please do not assume so much Mr Castle, it paints you in a questionable light."

@BarrenThin
@Everyone

"Internal." Funny corrected the man. "I am talking about using magic to create an internal light source privy to only the ones the magic had connected with. Please do not assume so much Mr Castle, it paints you in a questionable light."

@BarrenThin
@Everyone
"You think I'm a traitor, say it. Don't be a coward," Frank had no time for the political subtext. "So they lit a fire in their brain... Huh. Except... oh, wait... That's not how that works." He'd had plenty of dealings with supernatural beings. Some could see pretty well in the dark, but magic had yet to show him the ability Funny was describing.

Wuya heard the conversation erupting on who might of done the deed of killing or maybe made missing her allies. She keep quiet not to say anything for so far she didn't know what or if there was anything to say. Jack just stared and then took of his goggles to clean he didn't have anything really to say but then after placing them back on his head he wished to turn once more into monkey Jack but knew Wuya was right that this was not the time.

@Those with Jack and Wuya

Wuya heard the conversation erupting on who might of done the deed of killing or maybe made missing her allies. She keep quiet not to say anything for so far she didn't know what or if there was anything to say. Jack just stared and then took of his goggles to clean he didn't have anything really to say but then after placing them back on his head he wished to turn once more into monkey Jack but knew Wuya was right that this was not the time.

@Those with Jack and Wuya
Frank saw Jack's goggles and got really quiet for a moment. Then he put two and two together. With an unhappy murmur, he pushed the button Wuya and Jack, changing his vote a second time. Not only did Wuya have the magic, they had the means, skill, and intelligence.

@Raven
@Atomyk
@Jeremi

"You think I'm a traitor, say it. Don't be a coward," Frank had no time for the political subtext. "So they lit a fire in their brain... Huh. Except... oh, wait... That's not how that works." He'd had plenty of dealings with supernatural beings. Some could see pretty well in the dark, but magic had yet to show him the ability Funny was describing.

A soft chuckle. "No, I do not believe you have the skill to do what I just described, but you seem adamant in painting me as the villain for a murder that only incriminates me due to the power of my Stand and ignoring everything else. Who said anything about their brains? The eyes, Mr Castle I speak of the eyes. Unless of course...it is an inherent ability." Then a stern look aimed at Frank. "If you think me a coward then I should think you one as well. One does not reach the station I am in by hiding in the sidelines after all."

And then...the goggles. "Mr Spicer...what is that around your head?"

@BarrenThin
@Raven

A soft chuckle. "No, I do not believe you have the skill to do what I just described, but you seem adamant in painting me as the villain for a murder that only incriminates me due to the power of my Stand and ignoring everything else. Who said anything about their brains? The eyes, Mr Castle I speak of the eyes. Unless of course...it is an inherent ability." Then a stern look aimed at Frank. "If you think me a coward then I should think you one as well. One does not reach the station I am in by hiding in the sidelines after all."

And then...the goggles. "Mr Spicer...what is that around your head?"

@BarrenThin
@Raven
Frank quietly glared at him. This was an argument he had no interest in continuing, so he just turned to Jack.

Jack noticed the man's change inn vote and knew it was his goggles. He gave a sigh. " There my goggles. And look man if you think it's me these things don't let anyone see in the dark there just for safety when I'm messing with my bots." He then took them off. "Don't believe me try them out be my guest." Wuya was shocked that Jack took noticed and seemed to care.

@BarrenThin @Others

Jack noticed the man's change inn vote and knew it was his goggles. He gave a sigh. " There my goggles. And look man if you think it's me these things don't let anyone see in the dark there just for safety when I'm messing with my bots." He then took them off. "Don't believe me try them out be my guest." Wuya was shocked that Jack took noticed and seemed to care.

@BarrenThin @Others
"You missed the whole conversation, didn't you?" Frank was as annoyed as ever.

@Raven
@Others

jack gave a small smile. "What makes you think that?" He said acting as if he never zoned out. Wuya looked at Jack. "You fool you quit listening didn't you?" She gave a sigh. "Can't say I did much better I've been thinking what could have happened to our other companions while you spoke." Jack tried giving a innocent look but soon gave up. "No I missed the whole thing thinking how great a thing of pudding would be along with climbing in a monkey form. Sorry what did I miss?" Jack asked after admitting what he was thinking.

@BarrenThin
@Others

jack gave a small smile. "What makes you think that?" He said acting as if he never zoned out. Wuya looked at Jack. "You fool you quit listening didn't you?" She gave a sigh. "Can't say I did much better I've been thinking what could have happened to our other companions while you spoke." Jack tried giving a innocent look but soon gave up. "No I missed the whole thing thinking how great a thing of pudding would be along with climbing in a monkey form. Sorry what did I miss?" Jack asked after admitting what he was thinking.

@BarrenThin
@Others
His silent glare didn't change. If someone wanted to explain it, they could. It was taking too much patience for Frank not to kill them. He was feeling especially violent.

@Raven
@Jeremi
@Everyone else

"Is it normal for stuff like this to happen?" Robin was beginning to think they were in some sort of mad house. Disappearing men and a ruling council of children were not things that should be seen in a normal society.

@Josh M @york @Gummi Bunnies @Krieg

Since this was her first time in this type of situation, Erika entrusted the others that had been here longer than her, Dlanor, and Robin to lead the way. Though, it's only until now that Robin seems to notice her weary behavior.

"... believe it or not, but you're possibly the only one besides Dlanor that I really trust. That's all," Erika admitted, sounding as if this type of talk was new to her. I mean, she spent most of her time making herself look good and being the superiorly intelligent detective she is, not some girl looking for love. Besides, love didn't have a great time with her in her early years...

@The Pimp Tactician @Atomyk @Krieg @Josh M @york

Jack didn't like Franks glare. He quietly tried to ignore it. He wasn't sure what the man was trying to get from him but for once he did nothing wrong. He actually liked having Robin and Erika around. 'Sure Wuya liked Robin almost it seemed like she did Chase. Sure I kind of like Erika thinking she thought I was a genius but then learned it was a lie but hey she was still nice. And Wuya seemed to be a little nicer to me which is a weird thought.' Jack was thinking. Wuya noticed the man stare and she started back no change in her eyes. 'If he thinks I did this he's wrong and Jack would never not after how he seemed to like those two.' She didn't know where this would get anyone she was tempted to change her and Jacks vote but thought it was better not to just in case there first thoughts where right.

@BarrenThin
@Others

Robin gave Erika a small smile, "I see. I'm glad to know that you trust me with this case and to some degree with your emotions. Don't worry, I would never knowingly hurt my precious people." Robin hadn't noticed, but there was a Red Truth in his statement. Perhaps it was a good time to introduce him to the concept of using it.

Upon hearing that Red Truth, Erika couldn't help herself to a little giggle. "Well, at least I know that I'm rubbing off on some," Erika giggled at the thought of him somehow obtaining the ability to use the Truths. It didn't hurt to tell him, because if they somehow got back to the living world, it would be handy. Or maybe it became a thing for him because they died, and that technically the afterlife was like the Metaworld. So... did her involvement with Robin and dying cause him to earn this ability? Until they got back somehow, it was only speculation.

"Ever hear of fighting with just words? ... I think you already know since I use this a lot," Erika tried to introduce the topic to him, but then again, back before this whole death reality thing started, she did use the Red and Blue Truths a lot.

@The Pimp Tactician @Afterlife peeps

"Oh yes, you did it with Knox's Decalogue to prove your innocence, didn't you? I'm familiar enough with the concept to know that a Red Truth is a statement that is an absolute truth, disabling the ability to lie with it," Robin's face twisted into one of confusion, "Did I just use one? I saw my words appear with the most of it being white except for my statement about the Red Truths which was in red."

"Yup. You used one," Erika said with a cute smile on her face. While Dlanor was more of a repeater than an actual person who thinks using the truths, Erika liked the idea that she and Dlanor weren't the only ones that could use the ability.

"Just be careful with it. One little mistake, one little false statement, it won't be a good feeling. A minor offense would be just a choking feeling, but a major offense would be a Logic Error... which I believe is a fate worse than death," Erika happened to sound very calm while explaining the ins and outs for the Red Truth. She didn't care if she were creeping out the others with this information that they could possibly hear, she was just excited that someone actually could use this ability.

@The Pimp Tactician @Afterlife peeps

"Right, I'll be careful. Every ability must have its drawbacks just like how a tome will eventually be burnt to ashes due to the magic passing through it," Robin nodded before getting another idea, "Hang on, are there other Truths? It would be odd to have only a single Truth, wouldn't it?"

Status
Not open for further replies.