Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
profile_picture_by_kotomine_kirei-d4us2li.jpg

"Heh..." Kotomine's lips curled into a grin. It was a fairly small grin at first, but before long, he began to do something that he would have never done under normal circumstances. He laughed. He laughed madly. The priest, usually calm and collected, laughed with all his might. Putting a hand on his chest in a failed attempt to compose himself, he had never been so expressive in a long time.

"Heh... haha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" His deep, mad laughs echoed throughout the room. It was almost like he was having a breakdown in one of those lawyer video games or whatever the devil those kids played these days.

In a flash, after wisening up, he pointed his accusing finger at the one he suspected. "How convenient of you to cast the first vote. That'd definitely be something a murderer would do in a normal, crime; pin the blame on someone else as soon as possible. Wouldn't you agree, Funny Valentine?!" He yelled with a booming voice that shook the place a little. Kirei Kotomine, Ace Attorney. He wasn't sure if he liked the sound of that, but he went with it.

"This is where it gets exciting, doesn't it? The accusations, the blames?! This is the real highlight of the show, isn't it?! A metaphorical hunt, like in a jungle! I agree with you that a duo must be behind it all. But what if the real duo was just you, and what you call your Stand?!" The man accused, "Yes, it was when I spent time with you, Cosmo, Bayonetta, and young Desmond. You demonstrated impressive abilities with it when we were attacked by zombies, even if the majority of us cannot see it! Perhaps you shot out the lights with your firearm, and then drag Dlanor over to the puddle, where your Stand cut the wire for you!" He exclaimed, believing he was beginning to piece the puzzle together. This was all just conjecture, technically, but damn if it didn't excite him like never before.

"What's more, while you were strangling one of the victims, your Stand, not too far away, could have easily strangled the other simultaneously! Then, you and your Stand would drag the two bodies out, finishing your move by producing a Russian flag with your ability!"

"REPENT, PRESIDENT VALENTINE!"

@Everyone​
Wuya was about to catch a bullet between the eyes when Kotomine spoke up and saved her life. Frank slowly lowered his gun, and, without hesitation, pushed the button that read Funny Valentine. It made sense, and it might mean the difference between getting the last traitor and killing another innocent. Kotomine had earned a bit of respect from Frank since this started.

@Verite
@Raven
@Jeremi
@Everyone else

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
Jack didn't give Wuya time to think on a vote he took the IDs and voted. Funny Valentine because he could and it seemed like a good idea from not only the news but animal instinct told him not to trust a man named funny if he's not a monkey. Wuya looked at Jack but shrugged agreeing that choice was best.

@Atomyk @Others

ooc:// anyone laugh at Jack's second reason?

profile_picture_by_kotomine_kirei-d4us2li.jpg

"Heh..." Kotomine's lips curled into a grin. It was a fairly small grin at first, but before long, he began to do something that he would have never done under normal circumstances. He laughed. He laughed madly. The priest, usually calm and collected, laughed with all his might. Putting a hand on his chest in a failed attempt to compose himself, he had never been so expressive in a long time.

"Heh... haha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" His deep, mad laughs echoed throughout the room. It was almost like he was having a breakdown in one of those lawyer video games or whatever the devil those kids played these days.

In a flash, after wisening up, he pointed his accusing finger at the one he suspected. "How convenient of you to cast the first vote. That'd definitely be something a murderer would do in a normal crime; pin the blame on someone else as soon as possible. Wouldn't you agree, Funny Valentine?!" He yelled with a booming voice that shook the place a little. Kirei Kotomine, Ace Attorney. He wasn't sure if he liked the sound of that, but he went with it.

"This is where it gets exciting, doesn't it? The accusations, the blames?! This is the real highlight of the show, isn't it?! A metaphorical hunt, like in a jungle! I agree with you that a duo must be behind it all. But what if the real duo was just you, and what you call your Stand?!" The man accused, "Yes, it was when I spent time with you, Cosmo, Bayonetta, and young Desmond. You demonstrated impressive abilities with it when we were attacked by zombies, even if the majority of us cannot see it! Perhaps you shot out the lights with your firearm, and then dragged Dlanor over to the puddle, where your Stand cut the wire for you!" He exclaimed, believing he was beginning to piece the puzzle together. This was all just conjecture, technically, but damn if it didn't excite him like never before.

"What's more, while you were strangling one of the victims, your Stand, not too far away, could have easily strangled the other simultaneously! Then, you and your Stand would drag the two bodies out, finishing your move by producing a Russian flag with your ability!"

"REPENT, PRESIDENT VALENTINE!"

@Everyone​

Funny turned to face the accusations, his face exhibiting the calmness that it usually did. "Of course I am a suspect and I'd question all of your judgement if I hadn't been called out. The power of my Stand allows me to summon multiple me's to the Root world, the one I inhabit. My strength would be more then enough to incapacitate them. But...am I not too likely a suspect? Let us consider this...the world I come from is world where technology is quite frankly backwaters compared to my world. I understand the concept of electricity, but would I have the knowledge to utilise it in the way that this kill was performed? I can rightfully say no. And the only flag I use..."

He'd toss the flag from his pocket allowing D4C catch it making it seem like it was floating behind Funny in thin air. "Is this! No other country need to apply! You think me a traitor, so be it, but you waste your votes and doom yourself to further murders if you vote out me. Do I think Wuya and Mister Spicer are the traitors? The way Monokuma said what he said, perhaps not, misdirection, likely pinning the blame on either me or them. Unlike me however they have knowledge of this era which I do not posses and the witch has enough powers to spare to be able to work in total darkness to kill." Funny pointed an accusing finger back at the priest. "What do you have to say about that?"

@Verite
@EveryoneElse

ZQPkCze.png

"Hmm, this is all very fascinating, you guys, but... How did the killer see in the dark? I'm just a bear, so I can hardly figure it out!"

@Everyone

ZQPkCze.png

"Hmm, this is all very fascinating, you guys, but... How did the killer see in the dark? I'm just a bear, so I can hardly figure it out!"

@Everyone

It was like someone had shot Funny in the stomach with a rifle. "While it pains me to say this...the bear brings up a good point, which is why I mentioned it as well. Perhaps before we waste our votes we figure out that mystery, hmm?"

@Everyone

It was like someone had shot Funny in the stomach with a rifle. "While it pains me to say this...the bear brings up a good point, which is why I mentioned it as well. Perhaps before we waste our votes we figure out that mystery, hmm?"
g2j0kGi.png

"The action-loving president brought up an interesting point... our last remaining witch does have the power to conjure fire... but didn't you guys just pick up some flamethrowers? Hmm, it's all very interesting, isn't it?"​

"I confess I am still - disoriented. I do not know where I am or what this is. I have lost my dragon tattoo. Have I also lost all which made me the deadliest weapon of the 108 Dragons? Still, the art of murder is a simple an elegant one. This is - overkill. A very amateur murderer. I do not believe a very skilled assassin would have done it this way, and our suspect is extra afraid to be caught."

Crying_freeman.jpg

g2j0kGi.png

"The action-loving president brought up an interesting point... our last remaining witch does have the power to conjure fire... but didn't you guys just pick up some flamethrowers? Hmm, it's all very interesting, isn't it?"​

"Both are in the end too obvious, the ones there would have seen the flames being generated. However...does there exist some sort of technology that would allow an individual to see perfectly in the dark?"

@Everyone

"Both are in the end too obvious, the ones there would have seen the flames being generated. However...does there exist some sort of technology that would allow an individual to see perfectly in the dark?"

@Everyone
"Night vision wouldn't be perfect, but it'd sure as Hell work."

@Everyone
"I'm admittedly not well-versed in modern technology, as a man of the cross. However, you and the bear do make interesting points," Kotomine admitted, crossing his arms, "I do believe there exists what they call night-vision, as Mr. Castle as stated. But who would be carrying that sort of tech on them? And if it wasn't the work of technology, was it some other form of sorcery?" He questioned.

"It may have been that heavily armored soldier... Master Chief or whoever. In that suit, he would definitely have the strength to wield flamethrowers... and that would explain the burn marks... but I do not recall equipping any back in the tunnel. But personally, I find it most likely that the final traitor was someone who has been present from the start. Like they were chosen from the very beginning. And that man has only recently appeared..."

Wuya looked to Jack. 'Night vision... And Jack's a monkey at the moment shit this doesn't look good.' She thought then looked to Jack. 'I need his staff before anyone gets the wrong idea. He's eyes can't adjust that fast can they?' She looked at Jack he was holding the staff with his tail. She gulped then whispered. "Jack use the staff and turn back there if you don't they'll assume you monkey boy killed our allies which I know is a lie for I had you chained." Jack gave a sigh but for once listened. "Monkey staff." He said turning back to Jack Spicer.

Jack_spicer.jpg

@Everyone

The Filth Room suddenly shifts and change, you all suddenly appearing in the Club Room. Robin, Erika, and Dlanor have joined you now...

Q4oBRCK.jpg

The little girl with the book lowers whatever she is reading and adjusts her glasses.

"This month's gift is to find Wwendy's missing pet rabbit, Peter. I trust you all will search to the best of your ability."

With that, she goes back to her reading. The other girls ignore you, awaiting you all to leave the room of your own accord. Jennifer pulls at Ruby's sleeve. "Come on, everyone, we should go..."

@york
@Akibahara
@Reaper Jack
@The Pimp Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies
@Josh M
@Krieg
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Ruby nodded, looking towards the door, but she stopped for a momnet seeing the conflict going on between Cosmo and Erika which Dlanor was trying to break up. She walked towards them with an impatient expression on her face "Come ooon! Finding that bunny's the only way out you know!" she begged them, not seeming to notice exactly how serious things had gotten between Cosmo and Erika just yet.

"Yes, let's just get going, everyone. We can argue later," Robin ordered as he headed for the exit, "So then, can someone explain where exactly we are in the afterlife?"

"Yes, let's just get going, everyone. We can argue later," Robin ordered as he headed for the exit, "So then, can someone explain where exactly we are in the afterlife?"
Ruby looked at the strange man who spoke up, but answered him "We're on an airship! ... Ooor at least that's what I've been told, heh." she said, realizing she might not have been so wise to trust a random bunch of Orphans in a place like this... Then again, what else did they have to go off of? She seemed to get distracted by the new person she'd just spoken to in front of her thought and lost her train of thought right then and there.

"So then, given that clue, we certainly have a finite area to search. Tell me, what areas have you all explored already, Miss Ruby?" Robin needed this information badly. It wouldn't do to go without a mental map of some kind.

"So then, given that clue, we certainly have a finite area to search. Tell me, what areas have you all explored already, Miss Ruby?" Robin needed this information badly. It wouldn't do to go without a mental map of some kind.
Ruby looked a little surprised for a moment "Huh? How did you know my name?" she asked, tilting her head for a moment, forgetting his question for a bit, but soon enough, she remembered the question he had asked. "Oh! We explored alot of the rooms... But the Rabbit could be where we explored as well!" She said, suddenly seeming rather energetic thinking about all of those things, but then , her attention turned back to Dlanor and Erika, so did her gaze, she seemed to stay still for the time being, wondering how so many new people including those two ended up here.

~The Afterlife~

Out of all of the people that could of joined Arya in her still presumed eternal slumber, the presence of Robin and Erika deeply troubled the child. Rightfully so, as seeing the people that virtually sentenced you to your death didn't bode well for relationships. Now, normally, a typical individual would simply play along and work towards that seemingly impossible goal of resurrection that Miss Rivers reached. After all, the majority of people tend to want to avoid death, unless their hearts are truly stricken with grief and depression. However, the more the princess thought as she leaned against a wall humbly to herself, with her arms crossed over her bosom, the more the child couldn't help but cringe.

"Pointless," she spoke, her pessimistic attitude beginning to reveal itself. "What if that was just an isolated case with Miss Rivers? For all we know, Monokuma controls this as well. Plus, we run the risk of danger...and I'm not willing to go through another death to see what happens then." Arya hissed, hiding underneath her reasons that she was given no choice to trust Robin, Erika, Dlanor, and those strange, abnormal little girls.

"I've had my honor stripped, my titles revoked, my kingdom crushed, and my life taken. I have nothing to lose, but I certainly have nothing to gain with false heroes, clueless detectives, and cold-blooded killers." Arya concluded, though, in the back of her mind, she knew it was lie.

There was something to gain, but she felt as if it wasn't the risk. Not an inch gained or lost, as they say.

"Then be left behind to rot. Those of you who desire change, follow along. I have no time to waste waiting," Robin calmly announced.

@Krieg

Cosmo was shocked. He knew no one would forgive him, but Arya's outburst? It hurt him.

"Arya!"

The Dog would shout as follow her. Finally, he had enough, forcing her to stop with his powers.

"Cosmo asked Arya to stop! Cosmo will let you go way, but Arya will agree to listen to Cosmo, da?"

Arya could on Cosmo's face he was saddened by his act and acts. However, he was going to pull any punches.

Status
Not open for further replies.