Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Current Votes

Funny - Yang
Kotomine - Yang
Frank - Yang
Jack\Wuya - Funny
Yang - Yang

---

Funny - 1
Yang - 4

ZQPkCze.png

"I'm not sure where in the fine print it is stated that the traitor is one of pure heart!" Monokuma's expression changes into a grin. "But, that's fine! If you're all so sure of this sudden change of heart, a choice a bear such as I can't fathom how it was reached considering the previous discussion, then that's fine by me!"

It seems Monokuma is just about ready to call it.​

Last edited:
"You do bring up interesting points. Perhaps I should have let the actual detectives do the speaking... even if one of them is already dead," he spoke, crossing his arms, "Looking over the facts, that could be a viable theory. With that in mind, it brings to light; could the murderer have done it all by themself? We had assumed that with a murder as complex as this one, it was most likely that a duo had done the job, but if it was really one individual who did it, it makes me wonder..." He murmured, holding his chin in thought, "In both of our guesses, have we had it wrong this whole time? Young Jack and Miss Wuya wouldn't be exactly the type of people I'd describe as good-hearted... but it is also true that President Valentine has limited knowledge on this era's technology. Perhaps it was someone who's been with us all this time, someone cunning enough to remain right under our noses, like..." Kotomine said, his eyes darting about.

"... like Miss Yang. Urushihara is not one of pure-heart, even if he's been with us since the beginning. The majority of other people who were in the warehouse with us at the time had joined with us later, so I believe they could not be the traitor," the priest reasoned, "Of course, 'tis a shot in the dark, but to bring it in a new direction... Well, let's just see what happens next."

@Atomyk @ItsToppyTippers @everyone
"A dark horse appears. Hmhmhm. Very well, perhaps this Yang is the one we are seeking."
The blonde couldn't believe it - they were voting her as being the traitor? She was angry and wanted to shout aloud of her innocence, but she was against it and did not want everyone to vote on her due to her tendency to throw angry fits because she sometimes couldn't control her anger. Yang took in a deep breathe and took a look at everyone in the room. "It wasn't me, I swear. Sure I wasn't with you guys in the warehouse from the beginning. That's because I was Pretty Boy and Monokuma the entire time. So it couldn't have been me."

(@BarrenThin They're not with the group, it's just them and Monokuma in the middle of nowhere)

Poirot quietly thinks over the crime, comparing it to what he has known in the past. "Miss Wuya, you had a violent disagreement with Erika over the last vote. I believe that you may still yet believe she was a danger, so you slid in close to her and her partner, the better to finish the argument."

True, the last culprit had been a talking dog - Merci! - but there was still the bad blood between them earlier.

"I am inclined to point the moving finger in your direction, as I can perfectly see why this would be to your satisfaction, while there is no true motive for Miatre Funny to have killed Miss Erika."

*votes for Wuya/Jack

Pretty Boy looked at his ID for a moment, to check where he was and his brows furrowed "Yang...Vote for me..." he says looking at her "Please...just do it..."

His hand tightened around the ID "That way...I'll get a vote...and..."

His eyes look at the votes and his shakes his head, picking Funny "You'll only have 2 this way...neither of us will die..." he looks at her and sighs heavily, his heart racing

His ID pings again and he sighs, looking down, before tossing the device over his shoulder "I'll kill every last one of them, fuck this game, stupid...UGH"

His hands found their way to his knives and he clenched his jaw, gritting his teeth in anger "I might not be a traitor, but I'll be damned if I let this go unanswered..."

He looked at her for a long moment and took her hand in his own "Please...Just..." he teared up, pulling her into a tight hug, hearing his ID ping again...another vote for Yang it seemed "Don't leave me...not like this..."

@All you assholes who voted for her
Kotomine, unlike Frank, was pretty amused at Pretty Boy's frustration. He simply watched, his lips curled into a smile. Even if I'm wrong, if nothing else, it'll be worth it just to see him break down... the sadist thought to himself, May as well get this over with. This event ceases to amuse me, he continued, thinking little of the fact that the lives of others rested on his shoulders.

01ay.png

"But for years, her love went unrequited.

Before long, she was old and decrepit, all alone even on the day of her death.
"

Off in the distance, you both spot an adult male, who you reason could only be Mr. Hoffman.

RyyH4JT.png

Beside him is another young girl, but she looks absolutely defeated, her head down and her poise suggesting slight fear around Hoffman.

vb5xu1o.png

"Hurry!" says Hoffman, ushering the girl along. "Hurry, Clara! We must find my fish!" Clara only nods weakly. She flinches when Hoffman puts a hand on her shoulder. "Clara... Don't worry. Just do as I say, okay?"

The two walk off, disappearing into the darkness.

@The Pimp Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies

"I think I know why the kids don't like coming back... That old man had best hope I'm wrong," Robin didn't like the way the girl seemed to act around the man. She seemed terrified of him, like he had wronged her.

He looks up at her and shakes his head, whispering something in a hushed tone to her "Just...try to make it count...eh?"

He stands and looks at the group, a rather pissed expression, before opening his arms "I did it! I'm the traitor!" he proclaims, taking out one of his knives "I cut the power cable, I can see in the dark, IT WAS ME!" he forced a maniacal chuckle "I DID IT ALL! I KILLED THEM, ALL OF THEM, THEY PISSED ME OFF WITH THEIR...LOVEY DOVEY BULLSHIT!" he cackles, internally...he knew this would hurt Yang to see, but she knew he was lying...and that's all that counted

"SO...HOW ABOUT YOU ALL VOTE FOR ME, AND LEAVE HER BE!"

He stands, putting on the best front of a cold, emotionless killer anyone in the room would have seen

"Well, come on...we can end this game now...or you can kill the girl...and I'll kill you all"

@Everyone, because fuck you!

Current Votes

Funny - Yang
Kotomine - Yang
Frank - Yang
Yang - Yang
Poirot - Jack\Wuya
Pretty Boy - Pretty Boy
Jack\Wuya - Funny

---

Funny - 1
Jack\Wuya - 1
Yang - 4
Pretty Boy - 1

He looks up at her and shakes his head, whispering something in a hushed tone to her "Just...try to make it count...eh?"

He stands and looks at the group, a rather pissed expression, before opening his arms "I did it! I'm the traitor!" he proclaims, taking out one of his knives "I cut the power cable, I can see in the dark, IT WAS ME!" he forced a maniacal chuckle "I DID IT ALL! I KILLED THEM, ALL OF THEM, THEY PISSED ME OFF WITH THEIR...LOVEY DOVEY BULLSHIT!" he cackles, internally...he knew this would hurt Yang to see, but she knew he was lying...and that's all that counted

"SO...HOW ABOUT YOU ALL VOTE FOR ME, AND LEAVE HER BE!"

He stands, putting on the best front of a cold, emotionless killer anyone in the room would have seen

"Well, come on...we can end this game now...or you can kill the girl...and I'll kill you all"

@Everyone, because fuck you!

Funny would stifle a yawn at Pretty Boys antics. "Spare me the melodramatics. Perhaps instead of thinking with your emotions you should think with your logic? Or perhaps a better question. Why wouldn't she have been capable of the murders?" Then he just shook his head. "Sit down boy, you're embarrassing yourself."

@DapperDogman
@Everyone

"I think I know why the kids don't like coming back... That old man had best hope I'm wrong," Robin didn't like the way the girl seemed to act around the man. She seemed terrified of him, like he had wronged her.
Stepping closer, you see a single door off in the distance. It looks odd and out of place. It's open slightly, and you can see Hoffman. "There, there," he says. "Don't worry about the fish for now, Clara. You just have to clean... get this spot right here." Clara is on her hands and knees, scrubbing at the floor.

@The Pimp Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies

"She didn't...it's simple..." he says his grin turning twisted "What was it that killed so many victims all along? Knife wounds" he says, tapping his knives "It just so happens...they're my favorite weapon..." he chuckles as he begins to form up a method he could have used to kill the three...then it dawned upon him

"GHOSTS" he yells, a trio of spririts coming out of the ground, thankfully, they still held the rocks from the MegaKuma fight

"These three helped me do it" he proclaims "I didn't even need to raise a finger...other than that power line..."

He just wanted Yang to be safe...he didn't care if he died...but her...he couldn't bear to lose her...

"She didn't...it's simple..." he says his grin turning twisted "What was it that killed so many victims all along? Knife wounds" he says, tapping his knives "It just so happens...they're my favorite weapon..." he chuckles as he begins to form up a method he could have used to kill the three...then it dawned upon him

"GHOSTS" he yells, a trio of spririts coming out of the ground, thankfully, they still held the rocks from the MegaKuma fight

"These three helped me do it" he proclaims "I didn't even need to raise a finger...other than that power line..."

He just wanted Yang to be safe...he didn't care if he died...but her...he couldn't bear to lose her...
"Shut it, kid. You're just defending her." He looked down. "I get that. It's done, though."

@DapperDogman

Erika had nothing to say, but for some reason... it kinda reminded her of-

Now was not the time to be thinking of her...

(bleh)

He wanted to crumble...he wanted so bad to plead, and beg...but he didn't...he had another idea

A fog started to flood the room, and before anyone could react, he'd flooded the floor with a thin layer of fog, his ghosts dropping into a battle stance "I'll prove it!" he yells, slashing at Frank's neck

"WOULD I DO THIS IF I WASN'T A TRAITOR?!" he yells as he follows it up with another slash, aimed at his gut this time

If they didn't buy it...they'd at least have reason to vote for him...he was far more an imminent threat than any traitor...

Meanwhile, his ghosts would attack anyone that came near Yang

He wanted to crumble...he wanted so bad to plead, and beg...but he didn't...he had another idea

A fog started to flood the room, and before anyone could react, he'd flooded the floor with a thin layer of fog, his ghosts dropping into a battle stance "I'll prove it!" he yells, slashing at Frank's neck

"WOULD I DO THIS IF I WASN'T A TRAITOR?!" he yells as he follows it up with another slash, aimed at his gut this time

If they didn't buy it...they'd at least have reason to vote for him...he was far more an imminent threat than any traitor...

Meanwhile, his ghosts would attack anyone that came near Yang
Frank's arm shot up, catching Pretty Boy's. He leapt back avoid the next one. Instead of responding, he brought the gun up and fired it straight at PB's head.

@DapperDogman
@Verite
@Jeremi
@Everyone else

"Right then, time to figure out what's going on here," Robin pushed the door open and pointed an accusing finger at Hoffman, "Release the girl and tell us where the fish, and be thrown to your death. Your choice, make it quick."

PB grins as he sees the gun, warpind behind Frank and kicking him in the back "You're going against the last Traitor...you think I'll die so easily?!" he asks, making a big show out of nothing in reality

he was amazed that no-one had bought his act...with all his early game talk of cutting throats, River's neck being cut...all the stabbings...they had never suspected him...but he had to make them buy it...he had to...

PB grins as he sees the gun, warpind behind Frank and kicking him in the back "You're going against the last Traitor...you think I'll die so easily?!" he asks, making a big show out of nothing in reality

he was amazed that no-one had bought his act...with all his early game talk of cutting throats, River's neck being cut...all the stabbings...they had never suspected him...but he had to make them buy it...he had to...
Frank growled as he got kicked. Any trace of sympathy vanished. He raised the gun, whirling around. He shot at his forehead again, and got ready to leap forward if PB warped a second time.

Status
Not open for further replies.