Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Cosmo, her choice is her own. I'm not going to force her to follow us even if it increases her chances to escape. She wants nothing to do with me, so I'm going to respect her choice."

~The Afterlife~

"Change? Change?! From you?" Arya chuckled hysterically, pushing herself off the wall and looking at Robin. "The only change you have brought is the end of several lives, and left with it more hysteria in the group. From the very beginning you and Erika have accused left and right and left countless dead. What makes you think your change will bring good again? Have you heard the phrase, Robin, history repeats? Who is not to s-" Arya was about to continue, her quick temper beginning to get the better of her before she was promptly shut up by Cosmo.

"..." the child shrugged it, keeping silent, shooting daggers into everyone's eyes, taking a few steps back and sighing.

"Give me a reason to trust a man that has led several others to their deaths, a dog that has been an enemy all this time, and a detective whom does more scapegoating than investigating. If not, then I shall rot."

"Let's just move on already. The more we decide to force people to do things, the more we hold back everyone else... Besides, all of us want to experience something," Erika scoffed, her mood wasn't really the best at the moment, given that Dlanor didn't want her to be going off and playing with people's emotions at this time. For some reason, she turned her face away from everyone else, why would she hide her face at a time like this?

@Krieg @york @Josh M @The Pimp Tactician @Atomyk

"I can't. I'm not just some machine that spills out hope and trust for you. I never promised to save you and you never agreed to be save. I owe you nothing. Stop acting as if I do and grow up, runt," Robin was growing tired of this nonsense, "I'm going my own path and you can go your own. Just know your path is going to be one you travel alone."

~The Afterlife~

"Change? Change?! From you?" Arya chuckled hysterically, pushing herself off the wall and looking at Robin. "The only change you have brought is the end of several lives, and left with it more hysteria in the group. From the very beginning you and Erika have accused left and right and left countless dead. What makes you think your change will bring good again? Have you heard the phrase, Robin, history repeats? Who is not to s-" Arya was about to continue, her quick temper beginning to get the better of her before she was promptly shut up by Cosmo.

"..." the child shrugged it, keeping silent, shooting daggers into everyone's eyes, taking a few steps back and sighing.

"Give me a reason to trust a man that has led several others to their deaths, a dog that has been an enemy all this time, and a detective whom does more scapegoating than investigating. If not, then I shall rot."
Ruby looked towards the two argueing now, eventually deciding to step in front of the man she had spoken to before and the young looking child who looked considerably aggracted. "Can we pleaaase go now? I don't want more people to start argueing..." She said, looking a little upset, and for once, at least partially siding with Erica, there was a more urgent look on her face "We don't have all day you know! Someone else is gonna find that bunny!" she said, sounding impatient, fidgeting a little as she stood there, but thankfully not running off or something.

Ayra would see Cosmo's heart break. The dog seemed shattered as Ayra's venom poured.

"You think Cosmo was Arya's enemy? The only think the help Cosmo due those horrible thingks was knowink that Ayra would never be killed by traitor as long as Cosmo was there! Cosmo stuck neck out for Arya! Looked out for her! You think just because Cosmo was traitor means he did not care?! Do you?!"

That part would be a shout, as Cosmo was angry, but then soon after, sadness.

"Cosmo did act to save his home, da. For the refuges and friends, but Cosmo found fondness of knowing Arya, and other Cosmo adored were safe. You were never on Cosmo's, or other traitor's list. They knew better. Arya, Cosmo don't expect forgiveness. No fool. Just that Arya is some Cosmo Admires. Cosmo would never hurt you. Cosmo willing to die for Arya. He thought that was clear."

~The Afterlife~

Arya kept her head held high in response to Robin's aggressive comeback to her fierce commands. It was evident the two butted heads violently against each other, one of a more objective attitude and the other bounded heavily by honor and the codes of vengeance. Putting a hand on Needle's hilt, Arya froze, looking down to see Cosmo, whom she in her rant accussed of being one she could not trust. Tensing up, Arya genuinely felt emotion, unsure of how to truly react in this situation. After all, who would? Who would genuinely know how to react after being brutally murdered, imagining all of your people starving and freezing for ten years of winter, only to see in a matter of minutes the accusatory of your false betrayal.

Letting go of her sword's grip, looking depressed and sadden at Cosmo, the girl heavily breathed through her nose. Briefly closing her eyes, Arya silently walked, gaining ahead of the group and turning around. Unsheathing her rapier, the young princess pointed at them, getting into a fencing position with her right arm behind her back. Tightening her gaze, she stared at all of the them individually, as if she was examining them.

Abruptly, a stark contrast to her tone, the girl shifted to herself, pointing the rapier behind her, her face void but holding some objectivity almost reminisce of Robin or, in a more broad sense, a commanding leader.

"Let's go."

The Schism had been avoided.

~The Afterlife~

Arya kept her head held high in response to Robin's aggressive comeback to her fierce commands. It was evident the two butted heads violently against each other, one of a more objective attitude and the other bounded heavily by honor and the codes of vengeance. Putting a hand on Needle's hilt, Arya froze, looking down to see Cosmo, whom she in her rant accussed of being one she could not trust. Tensing up, Arya genuinely felt emotion, unsure of how to truly react in this situation. After all, who would? Who would genuinely know how to react after being brutally murdered, imagining all of your people starving and freezing for ten years of winter, only to see in a matter of minutes the accusatory of your false betrayal.

Letting go of her sword's grip, looking depressed and sadden at Cosmo, the girl heavily breathed through her nose. Briefly closing her eyes, Arya silently walked, gaining ahead of the group and turning around. Unsheathing her rapier, the young princess pointed at them, getting into a fencing position with her right arm behind her back. Tightening her gaze, she stared at all of the them individually, as if she was examining them.

Abruptly, a stark contrast to her tone, the girl shifted to herself, pointing the rapier behind her, her face void but holding some objectivity almost reminisce of Robin or, in a more broad sense, a commanding leader.

"Let's go."

The Schism had been avoided.
Ruby smile gleefully seeing that the conflict had been resolved and started on her way out the door "Come on! That Rabbit shouldn't be too hard to find with all of us here... Right?" she said excitedly, she seemed a little more comfortable with staying here now that she had more company. Though she was also impatient as she wanted to get back to her sister soon, but she wondered if the others wanted to leave just as badly as her, whatever was happening in the world of the living that had caused them to end up here must have done a number on them to have them fighting like this. Even Cosmo, someone who had been a traitor didn't feel so good about what had happened, but then, the thought of seeing her sister quickly distracted her again, making her turn her attention back to the group. "I should probably tell you guys something first though... Only one of us is getting out of here at a time." She said, looking a little upset.

"Good, then let's get moving," Robin ordered as he headed for the exit, "And Ruby, I'm fairly certain we already knew that."

@Atomyk

Cosmo would nod.

"Cosmo may not be bloodhound, but Cosmo little trouble findink little bunny rabbit."

Cosmo would than, using is metal powers, look for the rabbit, and try to control to move towards the group.

Current Votes

Funny - Jack\Wuya
Kotomine - Funny
Frank - Funny
Jack\Wuya - Funny

---

Funny - 3
Jack\Wuya - 1

Sn1uqaN.png

"Night vision goggles?! That's the most preposterous thing I've ever heard! Do you see any hanging around here, because I sure don't!"​

Last edited:
@Atomyk

Cosmo would nod.

"Cosmo may not be bloodhound, but Cosmo little trouble findink little bunny rabbit."

Cosmo would than, using is metal powers, look for the rabbit, and try to control to move towards the group.
Your group is led to Wendy's room, who is up and looking over Peter's rabbit cage. "Mr. Rabbit is gone!" she exclaims. "You have to find him!" She looks at you all, realizing that some of you are new. She frowns at the sight of Brown and Cosmo, but smiles once she sees Arya. "Oh, another girl! I'm so happy our family is increasing!"

But then Wendy seems to recall the situation once again and shakes her head. "I heard Amanda might know where he's gone off to... you must find her."

@Josh M
@york
@Gummi Bunnies
@The Pimp Tactician
@Krieg

"Alright, then it's off to find Amanda," Erika said simply, seeing that as the only way to go about this whole 'rabbit' search for now. Though, in the back of her head, she didn't like the idea of leaving the 'afterlife' one at a time. Would that mean she would be on her own if she got through all of this? No Dlanor? No...Robin. She shook her head as if to snap out of it, she never had feelings block off her train of thought before... but this was truly starting to become a habit of hers.

@Atomyk @The Pimp Tactician @york @Josh M @Krieg

"Something wrong, love?" Robin noticed that Erika had a slight look of discomfort. Then again, she started having when she looked at him. Oh, the one at the time rule. "Afraid of leaving without me, Erika?"

@Josh M
@Atomyk
@Gummi Bunnies
@The Pimp Tactician
@Krieg
Ruby nodded "Alright! I wonder where Amanda will be this time..." she said, thinking out loud... Though as she followed behind Erica, she looked towards her, noticing that thoughtfull look on her face, perhaps she wasn't the only one conflicted about this leaving the afterlife thing. If only they could leave together... Perhaps everything could have gone alot better that way, but she really hoped there wouldn't be a big fight over who would leave first, otherwise things would get chaotic rather quickly.

Jennifer nods and kneels down next to Brown. "You have to help us find Amanda again," she whispers. Brown barks, bounding off, the rest of you having to trust the dog. Through window crickety hallways and down a flight of stairs, you all eventually see a man standing in the distance.

bXllRPA.jpg

A sudden male voice booms inside your heads... "Sir Peter, Sir Peter, went out for a stroll."

Then, the man disappears, leaving behind a letter. Brown barks at it. Cautiously, Jennifer picks it up and reads it aloud: "Jennifer and friends... please meet me at the highest point in the airship. Amanda."

Jennifer looks toward you all. "She's on the roof, then..." To Ruby, Jennifer says, "Remember that elevator? We have to take it all the way up."

@Josh M
@york
@Gummi Bunnies
@The Pimp Tactician
@Krieg

profile_picture_by_kotomine_kirei-d4us2li.jpg

"Heh..." Kotomine's lips curled into a grin. It was a fairly small grin at first, but before long, he began to do something that he would have never done under normal circumstances. He laughed. He laughed madly. The priest, usually calm and collected, laughed with all his might. Putting a hand on his chest in a failed attempt to compose himself, he had never been so expressive in a long time.

"Heh... haha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" His deep, mad laughs echoed throughout the room. It was almost like he was having a breakdown in one of those lawyer video games or whatever the devil those kids played these days.

In a flash, after wisening up, he pointed his accusing finger at the one he suspected. "How convenient of you to cast the first vote. That'd definitely be something a murderer would do in a normal crime; pin the blame on someone else as soon as possible. Wouldn't you agree, Funny Valentine?!" He yelled with a booming voice that shook the place a little. Kirei Kotomine, Ace Attorney. He wasn't sure if he liked the sound of that, but he went with it.

"This is where it gets exciting, doesn't it? The accusations, the blames?! This is the real highlight of the show, isn't it?! A metaphorical hunt, like in a jungle! I agree with you that a duo must be behind it all. But what if the real duo was just you, and what you call your Stand?!" The man accused, "Yes, it was when I spent time with you, Cosmo, Bayonetta, and young Desmond. You demonstrated impressive abilities with it when we were attacked by zombies, even if the majority of us cannot see it! Perhaps you shot out the lights with your firearm, and then dragged Dlanor over to the puddle, where your Stand cut the wire for you!" He exclaimed, believing he was beginning to piece the puzzle together. This was all just conjecture, technically, but damn if it didn't excite him like never before.

"What's more, while you were strangling one of the victims, your Stand, not too far away, could have easily strangled the other simultaneously! Then, you and your Stand would drag the two bodies out, finishing your move by producing a Russian flag with your ability!"

"REPENT, PRESIDENT VALENTINE!"

@Everyone​

Bayonetta had been quiet.

She tok note of the current vote count. She respected and trusted Funny Valentine, but the case against him seemed a strong one.

tumblr_momi1mHbGt1rwagiko7_250.gif

"I'm not yet convinced President Valentine is the one," Bayonetta stated to the group remaining.

"But time for finding another suspect is running short this time."

"By the way,"

tumblr_momi1mHbGt1rwagiko3_250.gif

"Did someone stumble upon my Scarborough Fair?"

Bayonetta had been quiet.

She tok note of the current vote count. She respected and trusted Funny Valentine, but the case against him seemed a strong one.

tumblr_momi1mHbGt1rwagiko7_250.gif

"I'm not yet convinced President Valentine is the one," Bayonetta stated to the group remaining.

"But time for finding another suspect is running short this time."

"By the way,"

tumblr_momi1mHbGt1rwagiko3_250.gif

"Did someone stumble upon my Scarborough Fair?"

"My lady I appreciate the vote of confidence, but it will mean little if people do not change their votes. But let's get back to the question at hand. Perhaps not these night vision goggles, but perhaps the same can be made by an incantation, or a spell?"

@Mari
@Everyone

"My lady I appreciate the vote of confidence, but it will mean little if people do not change their votes. But let's get back to the question at hand. Perhaps not these night vision goggles, but perhaps the same can be made by an incantation, or a spell?"

@Mari
@Everyone
"We'd have been able to see that too, genius." Frank crossed his arms and glared. The only reason he hadn't shot the man yet was because it might be more amusing to watch however Monokuma dealt with the last traitor.

@Atomyk
@Jeremi
@Verite
@Everyone else

Status
Not open for further replies.