Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
7C2nF1r.png

"This case sure is complicated, isn't it? Three murders! It's a wonder how a single traitor is able to get around so quickly, isn't it...?"​

Continued from here.

CHAPTER FOUR WALKTHROUGH

Congratulations are in order! You have all managed to find someone capable of fixing up the plane you found! Though a key part to fix it still remains a mystery, you're all hopeful it can be found within the city. Once Yang, Pretty Boy, Bayonetta and Frank West return to the warehouse, Monokuma begins preparations for another trial, after the first one went so well...

KYEkXqA.png

"I'm so glad that nosy detective is gone!" says Monokuma, happily. "But I suppose you guys want to get to the bottom of all this, huh..." He shrugs. "I think this warehouse needs a new look if we're going to do this!"

Rapidly all around you, the Warehouse shifts and change to form... a court room? The airplane stands as a large backdrop.

tWZV8NA.png

There's a podium for each of you!

Monokuma sits at the large seat behind you all. The Bucket Knight stands next to him.

aqBlSHQ.png

"Now... let's discuss our lastest murder!"

Cautiously, Frank West steps forward. Without Leia around at the moment, it's up to him to do the usual report.

Frank West's Notes State...

Together, you found a way out of the facility and managed to finally enter the city proper. Both the mall and the school still stood as reminders of your previous ordeals.

It seems that one of you had been revived, River Song. How any why is unknown, but perhaps she could share some of the information she gathered...

It seems The Bucket Knight can be used as a way to communicate between the living and the dead.

A group of you encountered a survivor, Nick Ramos, who believes that he is immune to the virus. As his wound has healed without the consumption of the drug, Zombrex, it's likely that this is true.

You all foun an airplane upon leaving the facility, but it didn't work. Nick was able to fix it up, but it's still missing a key component.

Items found during exploration...

Two boxes of Zombrex, one for Frank West, and another for Axel.

The Bucket Knight's Epitaph...

"ARYA STARK OF WINTERFALL, THE YOUNG WOLF.
Bayonetta.

[River's name written in Gallifreyan]
-J
Okay. Sorry for taking so long to reply. I had some business to take care of last night. Don't trust Cosmo; he was one of the traitors. Take care, and I'll try to find Yang soon. If I can't get her to come to the chalkboard and talk to you, I'll at least tell her you're okay. Tell me a message and I'll try to deliver it to her."

Concerning the traitors' latest murder...
The Ultimate Tactician, Robin, the Ultimate Detective, Erika Furudo, and the Ultimate Witch Hunter, Dlanor A. Knox, were murdered.

All three were in the warehouse when the lights of the building went out. The ceiling lights blew out, indicating that they might have been broken in some manner. As power in other buildings in the area went out, there might have been a power surge.

Dlanor's body was found within the warehouse in a puddle of water. A cut electrical wire had been sitting in the water, indicating that Dlanor had died by means of electrocution.

Dlanor was found with a note that said, 'To Cosmo, with love.'

Robin and Erika's bodies were found next to each other just outside the warehouse. Their bodies were wrapped in a current federation Russian flag.

Robin's hands were bound by duct tape.

Both Erika and Robin show signs of strangulation and blunt force trauma to their heads.

Both Robin and Erika's clothing are singed.
7C2nF1r.png

"This case sure is complicated, isn't it? Three murders! It's a wonder how a single traitor is able to get around so quickly, isn't it...?"​
// Jesus fuck, I think this is the longest post I've ever done in a Murder Game. Fuckin' Atomyk, making me think through this shit.

"Yes, a wonder, isn't it?" Kotomine repeated half-heartedly, crossing his arms as the familiar courtroom set-up began to take form as he went through the info given to him.

Tch. If I wanted to be a lawyer, I could have just quit the church and became one myself. A shame that the two most useful ones are dead... so the judgments, for the most part, will be up to me, he deduced, If I were a more magnanimous man, I'd be more concerned with the possibility I may very well be sending an innocent to death if I were to make a wrong move, but lucky me. I care little for that, as I know that the primary downside in coming to the incorrect conclusion will simply give the traitor another chance to commit a murder... and given my increasing involvement, I may very well be the next victim...

Clearing his throat, the priest decided that he would speak first. "We are gathered here today to mourn the deaths of three more young lives. They were so hastily taken away from us by the wrathful hand of God," he said without much emotion in his voice as usual, like he personally didn't care too much, "Or rather, the wrathful hand of a traitorous whelp. We must invoke justice upon this traitor, so let's get started with the basic facts; electrocution, burns, duct tape, blunt trauma, strangulation, and a Russian flag. We have to tie these factors together to accurately reproduce the scene of the crime," he spoke coolly.

"I have my personal suspicion, but I feel that we should all have a nice chat over the facts and speculate further before I feel confident enough to voice my suspect. In the warehouse where the victims and I were located, the lights were broken. With a place that big, that must mean they were shot, likely with a firearm. Whoever the traitor is, he or she is an efficient and quick killer with a quick head to match. Fast enough to cut a wire, he dragged the first victim, Dlanor, to the wire, where she was electrocuted thanks to the presence of a puddle of water," he began.

After catching his breath and collecting his thoughts, the priest continued. "To prevent Robin from resisting, the killer likely stole Erika's duct tape to bind him. Unless Erika happened to choose the wrong time to playfully bind him. Judging from the burn marks on the other victims' clothes, they were likely about to be electrocuted too, but resisted, even despite Robin's hands being bound. This forced the killer to improvise; he or she strangled the two of them, and then applied blunt trauma for good measure. But to handle two of them at the same time... that would take impressive skill, eh? For whatever reason, after the two of them perished, the killer decided to drag the two bodies outside, and to make his or her mark, he or she somehow managed to produce a flag. A Russian flag in 'honor' of Cosmo. Yes, that is what I believe the run-down is. Any questions or objections?" He asked.

Yes... I would know the mindset of a killer. Because I am a killer as well. I'm a murderer, just like the traitors, he thought to himself, fairly amused yet pleased at himself, though confidence wasn't a strong suit of his. Priests like him were taught that pride was a deadly sin.

@EVERYONE

Last edited:
After catching his breath and collecting his thoughts, the priest continued. "To prevent Robin from resisting, the killer likely stole it from Erika to bind him. Unless Erika happened to choose the wrong time to playfully bind him. Judging from the burn marks on the other victims' clothes, they were likely about to be electrocuted too, but resisted. This forced the killer to improvise; he or she strangled the two of them, and then applied blunt trauma for good measure. But to handle two of them at the same time... that would take impressive skill, eh? For whatever reason, after the two of them perished, the killer decided to drag the two bodies outside, and to make his or her mark, he or she somehow managed to produce a flag. A Russian flag in 'honor' of Cosmo. Yes, that is what I believe the run-down is. Any questions or objections?" He asked.
Nick's quite confused about what the ever loving shit is happening, but he at least understand that three people have been murdered before his eyes. Though Monokuma never bothered to make a podium for himself, Nick speaks up anyway. "I guess it took a while before we actually realised what was happening, but to do all that right under our noses..."

A spot hasn't been made for Frank either. He crosses his arms, standing to the side of Bayonetta's podium. "Well, did you guys hear anything when the lights went out?"

"Umm..." Nick looks upward, trying to think. "Some people yelled out. I think there was a splash of water..."

roLnfd6.png

"A splash of water!" Monokuma suddenly exclaims. "And then a zzzzap! I think we all know what that was!"​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Sorry... Even if you join us..."

"Looks like your little theory isn't what happened.."

"Without love, it cannot be seen."

"YOU'RE just a mere piece."

"- ---- ---!"

"Robin!" Erika snapped awake, her breathing unsteady. What kind of twisted dream did she have? Actually...what happened before now? Well...she didn't know, it happened all too fast...maybe she'll remember soon. Besides, she felt some aching coming from her head.

"Good to see you awake, Lady Erika," Dlanor had been watching over the detective. At least She was still around, and then she saw that Robin was here too. From seeing the others of their group being the ones that died, Erika got the conclusion that they were in some afterlife. Not that she was new to it because she was involved in said games for her master many times. Well, maybe the others would explain to her how this afterlife worked.

"Hey, Robin?" Erika blinked as she looked at him. Like from what she heard from Jennifer, they should leave this room...
"It seems you still can't beat fate."
"Why don't you give up the charade?"
"You know you don't care for these fools."
"Not even that detective girl, Erika."
"Just accept my power and I can free you from this place."
"Accept me, Robin."
"ACCEPT YOUR FATE, BOY!"

Robin's eyes snapped open as he laid on the floor. Hearing a familiar voice, Robin was shocked to see it was Erika, alive and well. But... but didn't she die? Didn't I die? However, Robin's body didn't hear his mind and within a few moments, the detective was wrapped up in a possessive hug courtesy of the tactician. For a few moments, he only took gentle breaths to steady himself. Then, in a near silent whipser, he spoke for Erika to hear, "We... we died, didn't we?"​
Jennifer walks up to both of you. She still doesn't quite understand what you're all talking about when you say you've died, but as you've all consistently stated it... "Yes, you're dead," she confirms. Brown steps up next to her and sniffs at your legs. "You're here now, on the airship. We're the lower class around here, and the Aristocracy controls us." She shivers, looking up toward the other girls. She lowers her voice a bit, afraid of them hearing her. "Every month, they ask us to find something, to give it to them as a gift..."

"Miss Song found last month's gift, and she was able to make it out. I think it will be the same for the rest of us as well."

@The Pimp Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies
@Krieg @Josh M
@Akibahara

How did the traitor kill the three of them all at once? Yang couldn't believe it. How could they have died if they were always together to keep each other safe? The blonde had seen the three in combat, but what had changed? It was crazy. . .

She was against the whole voting against people to sentence them to execution and killing other human beings im general, but with Erika, Dlanor and Robin's deaths it was going way out of line. They had to apprehend the traitor fast, because if they didn't they'd probably be the next to go - as Pretty Boy had said.

Yang wasn't going to let another innocent die. She couldn't. The huntress-in-training looked back and forth at both Monokuma and Pretty Boy. Her eyes gleamed with anger and determination.

"Let's get that traitor before another 'student' dies."
Pretty Boy nodded "We need to find them...but we're not with the bodies...so unless the IDs tell us...we're sitting pretty with no info"
He shakes his head and looks at her "But we do know...the traitor has 'a good heart'...so...we have to find someone with a good heart" he looks at her and manages a smile "So...with no info to work with...I guess we have some time to kill...so...what are we doing until we know something more about the kills?"

Continued from here.

MID-ROUND UPDATE
"Screams in the Dark"
Those of you had visited the Quarantine Area ended up encountering a new transfer student. Still delirious from waking up, you guys brought him back with you to the warehouse, so that Nick could get to work on fixing up the airplane. Some of you get the idea of heading back into the facility to perhaps get some parts to assist in the construction, but you find that anything beyond the entrance has been completely locked up.

There's little to do while Nick gets to work, so there's some boredom for a while. The day marches on, the sun slowly stating to set. Those of you without anything to do find yourselves back at the warehouse, while those of you still out in the city find the night creep in toward you. Some parts of the city still have power-- the warehouse included-- so you're not all completely in the dark...

Eventually, Nick announces to you everyone gathered at the warehouse that the airplane is up for flying, but that it is missing a single part. He says he knows where to get it, but that's when everything goes wrong.

The sound of breaking glass.

The lights in the warehouse go out. Sounds erupt all around you-- A scream here and there, the sound of splashing water, what sounds like an electrical noise. Those of you with the power to wield flames try to light up the room, but the warehouse is quite massive after all, being an airplane hangar.

The lights don't turn back on. Kotomine, Wuya, Jack, Korra, Urushihara, Sting, Lector, Funny, Seiker, Jean, Chief, Frank, Keroro, Giroro, Poirot, Sandor Clegane, Lucy, and find themselves barely able to see at all in the warehouse. Erika, Dlanor, and Robin, who were all with you a moment ago, seem to be missing.​
Cast List:

@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Verite as Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night)
@Zadok shadows as Zane Bowerstone (Fable)
@MrDubWubs as Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@DapperDogman as Intersection's Pretty Boy (Undying Love)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Conrad Norwood as Robin (Fire Emblem)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru)
@ChemicalLove as Adain Lee (Original Character)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@SuperChocoMilk as Zer0 (Borderlands)
@ItsToppyTippers as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Jeremi as Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Jean Kirstein (Attack on Titan)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Morrigan and Abelas Adahle (Dragon Age)
@Hazard as D (Vampire Hunter D)
@Spartan Bennett as John-117 (Halo)
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle (Marvel Comics)
@El Presidente as Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank)
@penguin055 as Sergeant Keroro and Corporal Giroro (Seargent Frog)
@Iowan Corn as Hercule Poirot (Agatha Christie Novels)
@CrossingCassie as Lucy (Elfen Lied)
@The Gil as John Constantine (Hellblazer)
@Bubba Koji as Yō Hinomura (Crying Freeman)

Eliminated:
Jennifer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH
Lilia Kjaernestejd - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! STABBED THROUGH THE HEART
Loki Laufeyson - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Yuno Gasai - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Oz and Willow Rosenburg - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
River Song - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THROAT SLASHED
Ruby Rose - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! IMPALED
Annabeth Chase - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
William "Billy" Borden - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde - DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED
Anastasia Saunders - DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED
Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter
- MURDERED! GUILTY! STABBED TO DEATH
Desmond Miles - DIED! INNOCENT! ZOMBIFIED
Arya Stark - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! SKEWERED

The Noob and The Engineer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! MIND-CONTROLLED
Cosmo - EXECUTED! GUILTY! IMMOLATED
Lyle Dylandy - DIED! INNOCENT! MEGAKUMA'D
Wuya gave what light she could Jack used his new animal eye sight to see within the small light. Wuya noticed before Jack that Robin was gone. 'Hmm... Interesting he couldn't be the next victim. No if he is.' Jack didn't know what Wuya was thinking but he did notice her expression turn into complete anger along with determination. "Ummm Wuya you Ow Ow... I'm sorry Um... You Okay?" He asked her. Wuya turned to Jack "We have someone useful missing and you ask me if I'm alright?" She asked the anger rising. She then began to look for Erika and noticed that she and her complain where gone as well. She didn't know why but anger and jealousy erupted inside of her. She looked to Jack. "I don't care where this gets us but Jack where going on a hunt for our missing new allies." Jack looked and Wuya. "Okay take your staff as well Wuya we might need our weapons even if one where unsure on how it works." Wuya nodded still unsure who this belonged to but she wasn't willing to trade unless it was in exchange for her missing Shen Gon Wu.

@Atomyk @The others in Warehouse

// Jesus fuck, I think this is the longest post I've ever done in a Murder Game. Fuckin' Atomyk, making me think through this shit.

"Yes, a wonder, isn't it?" Kotomine repeated half-heartedly, crossing his arms as the familiar courtroom set-up began to take form as he went through the info given to him.

Tch. If I wanted to be a lawyer, I could have just quit the church and became one myself. A shame that the two most useful ones are dead... so the judgments, for the most part, will be up to me, he deduced, If I were a more magnanimous man, I'd be more concerned with the possibility I may very well be sending an innocent to death if I were to make a wrong move, but lucky me. I care little for that, as I know that the primary downside in coming to the incorrect conclusion will simply give the traitor another chance to commit a murder... and given my increasing involvement, I may very well be the next victim...

Clearing his throat, the priest decided that he would speak first. "We are gathered here today to mourn the deaths of three more young lives. They were so hastily taken away from us by the wrathful hand of God," he said without much emotion in his voice as usual, like he personally didn't care too much, "Or rather, the wrathful hand of a traitorous whelp. We must invoke justice upon this traitor, so let's get started with the basic facts; electrocution, burns, duct tape, blunt trauma, strangulation, and a Russian flag. We have to tie these factors together to accurately reproduce the scene of the crime," he spoke coolly.

"I have my personal suspicion, but I feel that we should all have a nice chat over the facts and speculate further before I feel confident enough to voice my suspect. In the warehouse where the victims and I were located, the lights were broken. With a place that big, that must mean they were shot, likely with a firearm. Whoever the traitor is, he or she is an efficient and quick killer with a quick head to match. Fast enough to cut a wire, he dragged the first victim, Dlanor, to the wire, where she was electrocuted thanks to the presence of a puddle of water," he began.

After catching his breath and collecting his thoughts, the priest continued. "To prevent Robin from resisting, the killer likely stole it from Erika to bind him. Unless Erika happened to choose the wrong time to playfully bind him. Judging from the burn marks on the other victims' clothes, they were likely about to be electrocuted too, but resisted. This forced the killer to improvise; he or she strangled the two of them, and then applied blunt trauma for good measure. But to handle two of them at the same time... that would take impressive skill, eh? For whatever reason, after the two of them perished, the killer decided to drag the two bodies outside, and to make his or her mark, he or she somehow managed to produce a flag. A Russian flag in 'honor' of Cosmo. Yes, that is what I believe the run-down is. Any questions or objections?" He asked.

Yes... I would know the mindset of a killer. Because I am a killer as well. I'm a murderer, just like the traitors, he thought to himself, fairly amused yet pleased at himself, though confidence wasn't a strong suit of his. Priests like him were taught that pride was a deadly sin.

@EVERYONE

"No objections." Funny remarked. "But perhaps a name and a face on the suspects. Yes that is right suspects. While Monokuma is riffraff and possibly a patalogical liar, let's go with the train of thought that we have two doing the dead. If we go by that there might in fact be a duo with an actual motive." Having said that Funny's eyes would shift from one person to the next finally stopping on Jack Spicer and Wuya who he pointed towards accusingly. "And why I say motive they had a bit of a row over voting not too long ago. Of course that could all be a red herring and this is an elaborate way to pin the blame on them. But..." Funny would take up the ID and flip through the records. "Giving this a quick look through even in their weakened state they have the necessary means to do the deed. I know we are still early in our investigation but I feel like we need to start with suspects so that we can start culling them down." A smile towards the two he had accused.

"Or perhaps you two have a better idea?"

@Verite
@Raven
@Everyone

Wuya looked at the man knowing once more she was being accused. "Look I agree we need to find suspects but I also feel that we might need to look for our missing allies to see that the are not already dead. Which would put another murder which means another traitor wining another pieces to Monokuma's sick game. At least the games I play with such task does not result in death." She sated for she was extremely mad and didn't need this right now. Jack looked at him. "Ah yes we should try and find who might be a traitor so suspects would be a wise start. Wuya maybe by asking we can find the one you care for more than you ever had me." Jack said the last part with a jealous tone.

@Jeremi
@Others in Warehouse

~The Afterlife~

Unlike the majority of the group, Arya had long ago accepted her demise and pushed aside everyone else. She felt hollowed and broken, void of any objectives, goals, or desires at all. In many ways, the princess felt as if she died twice, one in the physical realm, and the other in the spiritual realm. An identity crisis was hastily emerging, struggling to find some vague representation of whom Arya Stark, the last heir to the North, was. Was she even a promised Queen to begin with? Only twelve years of age, Arya herself was unsure even her Stark lineage could lead the North into ten years of a brutal winter.

Capable or not, the possibility was now virtually gone. The North would starve and freeze, torn apart by feudal civil wars and claimers to ancient throne. Pray to The Old Gods all she wanted, Arya knew that deep in her mind. The question that now remained is, well, what became of her? A dead noble is no good to society, not only that, but she couldn't even fulfill her basic purpose of enacting revenge for those that have wronged her family. Looking down at her gloved hand, the young princess tightened it, adjusting her crown of steel and blood.

Raising her head, Arya was to silently continue along with the rest of the group, as she had normally been doing. From the very beginning, she had made clear to let herself be not disturbed by others. After all, going through death and still having some sort of conscious was unsettling to say the least. Not only that, but surrounded by eerily timid and frail girls even younger than her searching for tasks given out by some aristocrat didn't bode well either. Freezing, Arya felt an abnormal presence behind her, the soft rattling of wood, tapping of feet, and panicked whispers of a peculiar detective and a familiar hero.

Keeping to the shadows of the wall, Arya peered her head, her ash pupils widening in shock at the appearance of...

Erika, Dlanor, and Robin.

Rage, that is all Arya could feel in her heart. That primal, basic human instinct to fight, to kill, to maim, to exact revenge. Her teeth visibly cringed, her body began to quiver, as if she holding back that unstoppable force of vengeance. Her hand instinctively reached for her scabbard, quietly unsheathing Needle, whom had been restored to it's original state. Keeping against the wall for a few moments, Arya emerged, her face darken, grim, and walking with an aura of trepidation and grim emotions.

killthemkillthemkillthemkillthemKILLTHEMKI-

She simply continued to pace in front of them, letting Needle, the tiny rapier, scratch against the woodboards, her wolfish eyes hungry with bloodlust. In all her glory, the princess tighten her grey cloak, the crown of spikes upon her head and an armor more fit for a king radiantly shimmering. Stopping her pacing, holding her ground firmly, Arya stood her ground, twirling Needle gracefully in her left hand, staring at both the detective and the hero.

Keeping eerily quiet, the princess simply stared at the two, looking as if she was ready to pounce them like a phantom in the dark.

Jennifer walks up to both of you. She still doesn't quite understand what you're all talking about when you say you've died, but as you've all consistently stated it... "Yes, you're dead," she confirms. Brown steps up next to her and sniffs at your legs. "You're here now, on the airship. We're the lower class around here, and the Aristocracy controls us." She shivers, looking up toward the other girls. She lowers her voice a bit, afraid of them hearing her. "Every month, they ask us to find something, to give it to them as a gift..."

"Miss Song found last month's gift, and she was able to make it out. I think it will be the same for the rest of us as well."

@The Pimp Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies
@Krieg @Josh M
@Akibahara
"Oh? What some afterlife this is... I thought it was going to be like those Tea Parties that Lady Bernkastel has after each game..." Erika sighed, thinking that the afterlife would be very much like the Tea Party that occurs after every game in the metaworld. Then again... the game of murder still goes on, so maybe the time here would be a lot... calmer than in the world of the living.

"Miss Song... Oh, River, if you're saying she's 'made it out,' then I suppose that is our method to revive," Erika caught that mention that River had made it out, but yet she didn't see the woman before her unlikely death. Oh well... but that method seemed rather distasteful for Erika. She didn't want to admit it, but she didn't want to return to the world of the living without Robin...

"If we're going around this facility looking for gifts, then I suppose we sha-..." Erika crossed her arms, and was going to leave this room until she spotted a familiar face.

~The Afterlife~

Unlike the majority of the group, Arya had long ago accepted her demise and pushed aside everyone else. She felt hollowed and broken, void of any objectives, goals, or desires at all. In many ways, the princess felt as if she died twice, one in the physical realm, and the other in the spiritual realm. An identity crisis was hastily emerging, struggling to find some vague representation of whom Arya Stark, the last heir to the North, was. Was she even a promised Queen to begin with? Only twelve years of age, Arya herself was unsure even her Stark lineage could lead the North into ten years of a brutal winter.

Capable or not, the possibility was now virtually gone. The North would starve and freeze, torn apart by feudal civil wars and claimers to ancient throne. Pray to The Old Gods all she wanted, Arya knew that deep in her mind. The question that now remained is, well, what became of her? A dead noble is no good to society, not only that, but she couldn't even fulfill her basic purpose of enacting revenge for those that have wronged her family. Looking down at her gloved hand, the young princess tightened it, adjusting her crown of steel and blood.

Raising her head, Arya was to silently continue along with the rest of the group, as she had normally been doing. From the very beginning, she had made clear to let herself be not disturbed by others. After all, going through death and still having some sort of conscious was unsettling to say the least. Not only that, but surrounded by eerily timid and frail girls even younger than her searching for tasks given out by some aristocrat didn't bode well either. Freezing, Arya felt an abnormal presence behind her, the soft rattling of wood, tapping of feet, and panicked whispers of a peculiar detective and a familiar hero.

Keeping to the shadows of the wall, Arya peered her head, her ash pupils widening in shock at the appearance of...

Erika, Dlanor, and Robin.

Rage, that is all Arya could feel in her heart. That primal, basic human instinct to fight, to kill, to maim, to exact revenge. Her teeth visibly cringed, her body began to quiver, as if she holding back that unstoppable force of vengeance. Her hand instinctively reached for her scabbard, quietly unsheathing Needle, whom had been restored to it's original state. Keeping against the wall for a few moments, Arya emerged, her face darken, grim, and walking with an aura of trepidation and grim emotions.

killthemkillthemkillthemkillthemKILLTHEMKI-

She simply continued to pace in front of them, letting Needle, the tiny rapier, scratch against the woodboards, her wolfish eyes hungry with bloodlust. In all her glory, the princess tighten her grey cloak, the crown of spikes upon her head and an armor more fit for a king radiantly shimmering. Stopping her pacing, holding her ground firmly, Arya stood her ground, twirling Needle gracefully in her left hand, staring at both the detective and the hero.

Keeping eerily quiet, the princess simply stared at the two, looking as if she was ready to pounce them like a phantom in the dark.

Arya

Even if she's seen the little girl for only a moment in this afterlife, Erika could tell how much pent-up rage and hatred she had for the both of them. Who wouldn't feel that way after someone decides to choose you as the unfortunate soul to execute? Maybe since they were here before her very eyes, the girl sought this as a chance to get payback for their quick judgment on her. Such thoughts that come to mind and the fact that they had someone driven to the point of irrational vengeance... it brought a sneering smile to the detective's face.

hbOTvHLkqWw.jpg

"Oh, it's you. It's good to see you up and about miss Stark, I thought being kept in this afterlife would at least drive you into utter amounts of despair. I hope there isn't any bad blood boiling between us, I did work my best to see if we could find the traitor back there. Before I forget, my word of advice, miss Stark."

Erika didn't care that the girl had a weapon to harm them, she just loved doing this, it came with the occupation to be a detective. It's where she shined the most.

Stepping forward to Arya, who was most likely going to snap, the detective did a short bow before giving the strong words.

erika03.jpg

"Don't try to harm me and my clients. After all, why hurt the already dead?"

Once her mouth let loose the last word, Erika turned around on her heel, looking at Dlanor and Robin. Knowing that they had work to do here, she began to depart from the club room, not caring if she pissed off a fellow acquaintance in the realm of the dead.

@Krieg @The Pimp Tactician @Akibahara @york @Josh M @Atomyk

Robin sighed as he followed Erika, "Love, was that really necessary? She's an ally meaning we should work with her to revive ourselves. Plus, she has a sword and I would prefer not to be skewered by it nor would I want to see your beauty ruined by blood."

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies

Continued from here.

CHAPTER FOUR WALKTHROUGH

Congratulations are in order! You have all managed to find someone capable of fixing up the plane you found! Though a key part to fix it still remains a mystery, you're all hopeful it can be found within the city. Once Yang, Pretty Boy, Bayonetta and Frank West return to the warehouse, Monokuma begins preparations for another trial, after the first one went so well...

KYEkXqA.png

"I'm so glad that nosy detective is gone!" says Monokuma, happily. "But I suppose you guys want to get to the bottom of all this, huh..." He shrugs. "I think this warehouse needs a new look if we're going to do this!"

Rapidly all around you, the Warehouse shifts and change to form... a court room? The airplane stands as a large backdrop.

tWZV8NA.png

There's a podium for each of you!

Monokuma sits at the large seat behind you all. The Bucket Knight stands next to him.

aqBlSHQ.png

"Now... let's discuss our latest murder!"

Cautiously, Frank West steps forward. Without Leia around at the moment, it's up to him to do the usual report.

Frank West's Notes State...

Together, you found a way out of the facility and managed to finally enter the city proper. Both the mall and the school still stood as reminders of your previous ordeals.

It seems that one of you had been revived, River Song. How any why is unknown, but perhaps she could share some of the information she gathered...

It seems The Bucket Knight can be used as a way to communicate between the living and the dead.

A group of you encountered a survivor, Nick Ramos, who believes that he is immune to the virus. As his wound has healed without the consumption of the drug, Zombrex, it's likely that this is true.

You all foun an airplane upon leaving the facility, but it didn't work. Nick was able to fix it up, but it's still missing a key component.

Items found during exploration...

Two boxes of Zombrex, one for Frank West, and another for Axel.

The Bucket Knight's Epitaph...

"ARYA STARK OF WINTERFALL, THE YOUNG WOLF.
Bayonetta.

[River's name written in Gallifreyan]
-J
Okay. Sorry for taking so long to reply. I had some business to take care of last night. Don't trust Cosmo; he was one of the traitors. Take care, and I'll try to find Yang soon. If I can't get her to come to the chalkboard and talk to you, I'll at least tell her you're okay. Tell me a message and I'll try to deliver it to her."

Concerning the traitors' latest murder...
The Ultimate Tactician, Robin, the Ultimate Detective, Erika Furudo, and the Ultimate Witch Hunter, Dlanor A. Knox, were murdered.

All three were in the warehouse when the lights of the building went out. The ceiling lights blew out, indicating that they might have been broken in some manner. As power in other buildings in the area went out, there might have been a power surge.

Dlanor's body was found within the warehouse in a puddle of water. A cut electrical wire had been sitting in the water, indicating that Dlanor had died by means of electrocution.

Dlanor was found with a note that said, 'To Cosmo, with love.'

Robin and Erika's bodies were found next to each other just outside the warehouse. Their bodies were wrapped in a current federation Russian flag.

Robin's hands were bound by duct tape.

Both Erika and Robin show signs of strangulation and blunt force trauma to their heads.

Both Robin and Erika's clothing are singed.

Frank seemed to take Robin's death remarkably well, at first. He examined Erika, Dlanor, and Robin with a calm, calculated precision that showed he was used to examining the innocent. This evaporated when Frank's fists clenched in barely supressed rage. The one person he could trust was dead. He turned to Kotomine. "Whoever did this," His teeth were clenched, as well. "Just made it personal."

@Verite

His reaction to being abducted was a bit less calm than everyone else's. The old man's gun ended up pointed right at Jack and Wuya in a split second. They seemed like the most likely suspects to him, as well; they didn't seem bad-hearted. Just stupid. Jack was clearly smart enough to do all this and it was clear Wuya was pretty powerful.

@Verite
@Jeremi
@Raven
@Everyone else

Jack and Wuya looked at everyone. "You fools." Wuya said. "I am not a traitor nether is Jack. You saw the Showdown no the question was not asked but we did not lie most of the time. Look simply listen to me I may be from the Heylin but I am not the traitor or one of them left anyways. I feel some...Guilt I admit knowing that two of my allies are gone. I am sorry for my mistakes." Jack being in the form he was he looked at the gun like a toy and wanted to play with it Wuya still having a lease on Jack made his stop.

@The Warehouse people (I am not a damn traitor this time I swear But if you all inseats then fin you'll learn in time)

~The Afterlife~

Like that of a stone wall, Arya kept her firm ground, staring up at Miss Erika when the detective noted the youngest "player" in this demented game that Monokuma arranged. Daggers fierce as swords met Erika, the wolfish gaze of the youngest Stark daughter burning deep into the blue-haired maiden's soul. Yet, strangely, the girl did not pounce forwards, Needle waving zealously in her left hand to skewer her foes. If anything, Erika's words moved Arya, or to be more precise, what was left of Arya.

It suddenly came to the princess's attention that killing another would not only be foolish in the afterlife, but impractical. Not only that, but her revenge and rightful justice was, as to be expected, in vain. Taking this into consideration, Arya overheard conversation about resurrection, especially concerning Miss Rivers, whom seemed to be among the living once again. Shockingly, this did not affect Arya in the slightest, writing it off as some abnormality.

"Valar Morghulis." the child whispered, a tongue and language that would be unheard for everyone within the room, but hold striking similarities to Latin. Sheathing her rapier, the young princess kept her head low, and eerily, her body and face devoid of emotion. Passing by Cosmo and the others, Arya simply continued along, preferring the company of herself. With her grey cloak fluttering behind her, the daughter of Eddard Stark paused, glancing back for a moment and looking at both Robin and Erika.

"You are right. Death won't suffice for the justice that is to be deserved. Sadly, I can't give your rightful punishment, mi'lady and Your Grace. Only time will." Arya ominously explained, her voice frighteningly void of any life, any feeling...any purpose. Continuing along, Arya virtually held this dark aura around her, as if her very heart was beginning to corrupt and turn into utter blackness.

She was Hollowing by the second, a fate worse than death.

@The Pimp Tactician

"Robin, Cosmo ' sin our his, and Cosmo's alone. Cosmo needs to live with them. You think Cosmo is proud? You think it won't hunt Cosmo? You think Bear would have put you in same place if picked? You have messiah complex, Cosmo understands. But blame Cosmo. Robin is blameless."

Robin sighed as he followed Erika, "Love, was that really necessary? She's an ally meaning we should work with her to revive ourselves. Plus, she has a sword and I would prefer not to be skewered by it nor would I want to see your beauty ruined by blood."

@Atomyk @Gummi Bunnies
"It was needed, okay?" Erika brushed his comment of how her words weren't necessary to be said to poor little Arya. Besides, it seems as if her words had finally crossed through someone's mind. Actually this was the first time she's ever had her own words make sense to people.

@The Pimp Tactician

@The Pimp Tactician

"Robin, Cosmo ' sin our his, and Cosmo's alone. Cosmo needs to live with them. You think Cosmo is proud? You think it won't hunt Cosmo? You think Bear would have put you in same place if picked? You have messiah complex, Cosmo understands. But blame Cosmo. Robin is blameless."
"Don't you get the hint that Robin doesn't want to hear all of this from you right now..." Erika said, her cold calculating eyes reaching to a point where it would be alike to the emotionless blank eyes of the witch Bernkastel. Did she have to share her words with Cosmo too? Well, she didn't even get the chance as her assistant pulled her aside.

"Lady Erika, this talk is meaningless for you to engage IN. At the moment, we all have a task to FULFILL," Dlanor reasoned with the detective, seeing her enjoyment for this kind of talk very unnecessary at the moment. It kinda annoyed her that Dlanor would do this to her, the witch hunter knew that she loved doing this!

"Tch...stupid murder doll..." Erika grumbled and made a pouting face, whispering the last part under her breath. It was the nickname that Dlanor hated to hear, the nickname that addressed Dlanor's past occupation.

@Josh M @york @Krieg @Atomyk

profile_picture_by_kotomine_kirei-d4us2li.jpg

"Heh..." Kotomine's lips curled into a grin. It was a fairly small grin at first, but before long, he began to do something that he would have never done under normal circumstances. He laughed. He laughed madly. The priest, usually calm and collected, laughed with all his might. Putting a hand on his chest in a failed attempt to compose himself, he had never been so expressive in a long time.

"Heh... haha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" His deep, mad laughs echoed throughout the room. It was almost like he was having a breakdown in one of those lawyer video games or whatever the devil those kids played these days.

In a flash, after wisening up, he pointed his accusing finger at the one he suspected. "How convenient of you to cast the first vote. That'd definitely be something a murderer would do in a normal crime; pin the blame on someone else as soon as possible. Wouldn't you agree, Funny Valentine?!" He yelled with a booming voice that shook the place a little. Kirei Kotomine, Ace Attorney. He wasn't sure if he liked the sound of that, but he went with it.

"This is where it gets exciting, doesn't it? The accusations, the blames?! This is the real highlight of the show, isn't it?! A metaphorical hunt, like in a jungle! I agree with you that a duo must be behind it all. But what if the real duo was just you, and what you call your Stand?!" The man accused, "Yes, it was when I spent time with you, Cosmo, Bayonetta, and young Desmond. You demonstrated impressive abilities with it when we were attacked by zombies, even if the majority of us cannot see it! Perhaps you shot out the lights with your firearm, and then dragged Dlanor over to the puddle, where your Stand cut the wire for you!" He exclaimed, believing he was beginning to piece the puzzle together. This was all just conjecture, technically, but damn if it didn't excite him like never before.

"What's more, while you were strangling one of the victims, your Stand, not too far away, could have easily strangled the other simultaneously! Then, you and your Stand would drag the two bodies out, finishing your move by producing a Russian flag with your ability!"

"REPENT, PRESIDENT VALENTINE!"

@Everyone​

Last edited:
"You obviously don't understand my past then, Cosmo. You know why I hate turncoats, why I can't trust you anymore? It's because in an unaltered timeline that did not involve the time-traveling of my best friend's daughter and her friends, I was a good soul just like you. I believed as strongly as you do in the good of men. All I have time to say is, I was proven to be the worst and greatest sleeper agent my world had ever seen," with that, Robin grew silent, not wanting to continue the discussion any longer. Let's just find that pet and get this over with.

Status
Not open for further replies.