Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
He smirks and pouts "Awww...I'm only worried about losing you" he teases, acting like some kind of lovestruck puppy...or maybe not so much of an 'act'...
"I couldn't bear to lose you" he says with a chuckle at the pun, looking to the bear in question "So...we heading back to the school then? I mean...there's nothing left to do here..." he chuckles "Nothing...however I can't exactly say...no-one"

He seemed to have relaxed a lot around her, calming his nerves in their playful teasing

@ItsToppyTippers

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
He smirks and pouts "Awww...I'm only worried about losing you" he teases, acting like some kind of lovestruck puppy...or maybe not so much of an 'act'...
"I couldn't bear to lose you" he says with a chuckle at the pun, looking to the bear in question "So...we heading back to the school then? I mean...there's nothing left to do here..." he chuckles "Nothing...however I can't exactly say...no-one"

He seemed to have relaxed a lot around her, calming his nerves in their playful teasing
It's then that Dlanor's bodyis revealed on your IDs. Monokuma crosses his arms. "See? Told you it was dangerous. Besides, it's getting late, don'tcha know."

@DapperDogman
@ItsToppyTippers

@Verite
@Everyone

Something else is in the puddle of water, no doubt. One of you gathers a light, and you realize that it is Dlanor.

The Ultimate Witch Hunter, Dlanor A. Knox, is dead. This is displayed on everyone's IDs, regardless of their position within the city.

Erika and Robin are still missing.​
Hooh. Another one bites the dust. A pity, Kotomine nonchalantly thought, undisturbed by another death yet again. He continued to look through the dark place for Erika and Robin. Were their dead bodies in here as well?

Leia turns to you, nodding. "I can try to fight too."

Then, slowly, a man comes into view...

uz63dyb.png

He wields what appears to be a pitchfork attached to a shotgun. Leia takes a step away from him instictivelyl The man looks at you both in turn. "Stealing from my garage, are you?"​

@Ryu Keiko
Axel looked at him and shrugged. "Well to be honest, we were wondering if it was abandoned." he said as he stood there, eyeing the man's weaponry. "You said 'Your garage." Axel started after a brief pause. "So I assume your name is... Buck?" he asked.

@Atomyk

~EARLIER~
Ratchet watched and stared as she simply acknowledged what he said, took Edward, and ran off. Leaving him alone, What jerks! He thought. He looked at the bar and noticed quite a few of the drinks remained untouched, yipee. He grabbed a few bottles and proceeded to drink them with
anger and slight stupidity. He looked at the bucket knight with glossy eyes, and gave him a bottle, thinking he was gonna drink it. He strolled of somewhere else, half-drunk. Until he found them, Edward and River Song, Having the most wonderful time, he decided to prop up a chair for the rest of the time and just stare at them, making sure he knew everything (and that they didn't leave him another time!) And he just sat, and listened.
Obviously, he didn't do a good job at that.

~NOW~
Ratchet woke up sprawled in a chair. Apparently, he had one too many drinks, as it was assumed. He got up with the help of River song, and then she proceeded to do the same to Edward, who was claiming he was the doctor, a man can imagine I guess. He took in the huge blow she told him about, apparently, the dead WAS speaking to her. Through that chalkboard too! It also drank the bottle Ratchet gave him...I guess everyone needs a bottle now here and there. Especially in a place like this.

Then, the power cut off. Completely.

Miss Rivers spoke, "Oh, and let's see if we can find a flashlight before we go. It's pitch black in here and outside too, apparently." How can we find a flashlight in pitch blackness...OH WAIT! Ratchet just remembered, He pulled out his newly modified hidden blade, the one he salvaged from Desmond, then re-modified with the parts he found here. He pulled it out, and with a 'CHINK' and a 'FZT' the blade glowed a faint blue, why? because the battery packs he attached to it of course, now not only can it stab people, but it can also electrocute them with around 35 milliamperes. Enough to start a car! But in this case it is used to light up the room in a nice light blue. Ratchet pointed at the door with his left hand, holding up the electrified lamp-blade in his right hand. He looked at the other two, and told River and reminded Edward about his plan; "Okay, we may have a blackout, but that's okay, since i can use this thing right here to start up something...adequate. But right now, it's our lamp, Now I want to dtick with my plan in fixing that plane, and getting the crap outta here, door's that-a-way, now from there, we are heading STRAIGHT FOR the Los Perdidos Communication Tower, and we will not be having anymore detours, our fun-time is over, so, are you with me? Look, this blackout will cease, if not i will make it cease, but we need to broadcast something over there, no? And plus, I need specific parts only found there that I can use to fix that damned plane!" He gave them both as straight look at the eyes, he was done jerking around, he most certianally did not want to be eaten alive by zombies today, and most certainly not ever (that includes tomorrow as well!) He commanded to both of them, even though he did not look intimidating in the least.

"Let's go, we have work to do."

@Atomyk
@Joellie
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Hooh. Another one bites the dust. A pity, Kotomine nonchalantly thought, undisturbed by another death yet again. He continued to look through the dark place for Erika and Robin. Were their dead bodies in here as well?
They don't appear to be here, though you do spot some blood splatter within the warehouse. If Erika and Robin are anywhere, they must be outside.

@Verite

Axel looked at him and shrugged. "Well to be honest, we were wondering if it was abandoned." he said as he stood there, eyeing the man's weaponry. "You said 'Your garage." Axel started after a brief pause. "So I assume your name is... Buck?" he asked.
"Buck's my father," says the man. "I'm Jed, you no good thieves."

Leia nervously laughs. "Er, no... we're not thieves at all! We were just taking a look around!"

The man aims his odd weapon at her. "Prove it."

@Ryu Keiko

They don't appear to be here, though you do spot some blood splatter within the warehouse. If Erika and Robin are anywhere, they must be outside.

@Verite
Kotomine went outside.

@everyone in the warehouse

Kotomine went outside.

@everyone in the warehouse
Well, this is an odd sight. You find them both side by side, their bodies wrapped in what you will find to be a Russian Flag. Robin's hands also appear to be bound by duct tape, and both bodies show signs of strangulation and blunt force trauma to their heads.

The Ultimate Detective, Erika Furudo, and the Ultimate Tactician, Robin, are dead.

This is displayed on everyone's IDs.​

@Verite
@Everyone

Well, this is an odd sight. You find them both side by side, their bodies wrapped in what you will find to be a Russian Flag. Robin's hands also appear to be bound by duct tape, and both bodies show signs of strangulation and blunt force trauma to their heads.

The Ultimate Detective, Erika Furudo, and the Ultimate Tactician, Robin, are dead.

This is displayed on everyone's IDs.​

@Verite
@Everyone
"Tch," Kotomine clicked his tongue briefly, slightly annoyed as he found himself inconvenienced so suddenly by this revelation. It was true that he found himself growing quite fond of the two youngsters. Well, as much as he could grow to like someone, anyway. Without the girls' logical expertise and Robin's strategic intelligence, it looked like he'd have to take things over for now, and perhaps Frank as well. Everyone else seemed a bit... inactive for some reason. He wasn't going to trust their lives with them.

Quickly, he examined the surrounding area again, looking to see if there was anyone nearby. If there was, he was in trouble, considering the final traitor was cunning enough to take out three of them while he wasn't looking, and even drag two of them outside.

I can think on how they met their demise later. For now, I have to make sure the coast is clear... for now, Kotomine thought to himself, continuing to look around. If he found nothing, he'd make his way back inside with the rest of the others. What a pain. They were quite useful, but without them, it looks like I'll have to give it my all... He sighed, praying for the souls of Dlanor, Erika, and Robin with a somewhat annoyed face, May they realize their short-lived romance with the Father...

@Gummi Bunnies @The Pimp Tactician @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Raven @people in the warehouse

Pretty looks at his I.D and his eyes widen "Th-Three killings?!" there was only one traitor...and they killed 3 people...in one go?!
He felt his gaze shift to Yang "Something tells me that even if we're in the school...if the traitor follows us...that might be it for us..." he touched his knives gently and frowned "I think we need to kill the traitor this round...or we're through..."

His mind shifted to the clue...good heart...good heart...who could it be?

@Atomyk
@ItsToppyTippers

"Tch," Kotomine clicked his tongue briefly, slightly annoyed as he found himself inconvenienced so suddenly by this revelation. It was true that he found himself growing quite fond of the two youngsters. Well, as much as he could grow to like someone, anyway. Without the girls' logical expertise and Robin's strategic intelligence, it looked like he'd have to take things over for now, and perhaps Frank as well. Everyone else seemed a bit... inactive for some reason. He wasn't going to trust their lives with them.

Quickly, he examined the surrounding area again, looking to see if there was anyone nearby. If there was, he was in trouble, considering the final traitor was cunning enough to take out three of them while he wasn't looking, and even drag two of them outside.

I can think on how they met their demise later. For now, I have to make sure the coast is clear... for now, Kotomine thought to himself, continuing to look around. If he found nothing, he'd make his way back inside with the rest of the others. What a pain. They were quite useful, but without them, it looks like I'll have to give it my all... He sighed, praying for the souls of Dlanor, Erika, and Robin with a somewhat annoyed face, May they realize their short-lived romance with the Father...

@Gummi Bunnies @The Pimp Tactician @Atomyk @BarrenThin @Raven @people in the warehouse
@Verite

Not much can be found on Erika or Robin that wasn't immediately obvious. However, the sleeve of Robin's shirt now sports a small burn, as does Erika's... There isn't much to say about Dlanor, except that she holds a note on her body. It says, 'To Cosmo, with love.'

Pretty looks at his I.D and his eyes widen "Th-Three killings?!" there was only one traitor...and they killed 3 people...in one go?!
He felt his gaze shift to Yang "Something tells me that even if we're in the school...if the traitor follows us...that might be it for us..." he touched his knives gently and frowned "I think we need to kill the traitor this round...or we're through..."

@Atomyk
@ItsToppyTippers
"That's a lot of murder!" says Monokuma. "Almost like there's not just one traitor left, huh? Anyway, if you're so worried, I hope you guys vote for the correct one!" He then brandishes a claw.

"Maybe I'll just start a new trial so you guys can get some real discussion in!"

@DapperDogman
@ItsToppyTippers

The Filth Room suddenly shifts and change, you all suddenly appearing in the Club Room. Robin, Erika, and Dlanor have joined you now...

Q4oBRCK.jpg

The little girl with the book lowers whatever she is reading and adjusts her glasses.

"This month's gift is to find Wwendy's missing pet rabbit, Peter. I trust you all will search to the best of your ability."

With that, she goes back to her reading. The other girls ignore you, awaiting you all to leave the room of your own accord. Jennifer pulls at Ruby's sleeve. "Come on, everyone, we should go..."

@york
@Akibahara
@Reaper Jack
@The Pimp Tactician
@Gummi Bunnies
@Josh M
@Krieg

@Verite

Not much can be found on Erika or Robin that wasn't immediately obvious. However, the sleeve of Robin's shirt now sports a small burn, as does Erika's... There isn't much to say about Dlanor, except that she holds a note on her body. It says, 'To Cosmo, with love.'
Burn... possibly from the electrocuting like Dlanor? Or something else? Kotomine thought to himself, raising an eyebrow, before taking a look at the note that Dlanor held, Heh, now that makes sense. Was this Dlanor's... or is the real traitor still out there, planting this on the body as a message to us?

Kotomine's intelligence specialized in heat-of-the-moment decision-making, as in, making decisions in the middle of battle. Like extemporaneous strategizing. But that wasn't to say he was an ill-educated man in other fields. No, to be an efficient killer, an efficient executor, one had to at least be decently versed in basic fields of logic as well.

He began to attempt to picture the scene in his head. What could have happened... Erika's truths dictate she is not a traitor, so it's unlikely she tied up Robin with ill intent. Perhaps in the dark, the traitor stole the duct tape and bound Robin to it quickly and efficiently to prevent him from amply resisting. Then, one thing led to another. Perhaps all three of them were brought to the puddle, where the end of the wire had been broken beforehand. The electrocution would explain the burn marks, but... something else must have happened.

After giving it some more thought, Kotomine began to doubt himself. This was indeed a bizarre case already. Electrocution / burns, blunt trauma, strangulation, and a Russian flag? How could this all add up? There's no way!

...Unless the traitor had help. Perhaps there wasn't two traitors, but maybe... just maybe...

@Atomyk
@ItsToppyTippers
"That's a lot of murder!" says Monokuma. "Almost like there's not just one traitor left, huh? Anyway, if you're so worried, I hope you guys vote for the correct one!" He then brandishes a claw.

"Maybe I'll just start a new trial so you guys can get some real discussion in!"

@DapperDogman
@ItsToppyTippers
How did the traitor kill the three of them all at once? Yang couldn't believe it. How could they have died if they were always together to keep each other safe? The blonde had seen the three in combat, but what had changed? It was crazy. . .

She was against the whole voting against people to sentence them to execution and killing other human beings im general, but with Erika, Dlanor and Robin's deaths it was going way out of line. They had to apprehend the traitor fast, because if they didn't they'd probably be the next to go - as Pretty Boy had said.

Yang wasn't going to let another innocent die. She couldn't. The huntress-in-training looked back and forth at both Monokuma and Pretty Boy. Her eyes gleamed with anger and determination.

"Let's get that traitor before another 'student' dies."

Sorry... Even if you join us..."

"Looks like your little theory isn't what happened.."

"Without love, it cannot be seen."

"YOU'RE just a mere piece."

"- ---- ---!"

"Robin!" Erika snapped awake, her breathing unsteady. What kind of twisted dream did she have? Actually...what happened before now? Well...she didn't know, it happened all too fast...maybe she'll remember soon. Besides, she felt some aching coming from her head.

"Good to see you awake, Lady Erika," Dlanor had been watching over the detective. At least She was still around, and then she saw that Robin was here too. From seeing the others of their group being the ones that died, Erika got the conclusion that they were in some afterlife. Not that she was new to it because she was involved in said games for her master many times. Well, maybe the others would explain to her how this afterlife worked.

"Hey, Robin?" Erika blinked as she looked at him. Like from what she heard from Jennifer, they should leave this room...

"It seems you still can't beat fate."
"Why don't you give up the charade?"
"You know you don't care for these fools."
"Not even that detective girl, Erika."
"Just accept my power and I can free you from this place."
"Accept me, Robin."
"ACCEPT YOUR FATE, BOY!"

Robin's eyes snapped open as he laid on the floor. Hearing a familiar voice, Robin was shocked to see it was Erika, alive and well. But... but didn't she die? Didn't I die? However, Robin's body didn't hear his mind and within a few moments, the detective was wrapped up in a possessive hug courtesy of the tactician. For a few moments, he only took gentle breaths to steady himself. Then, in a near silent whipser, he spoke for Erika to hear, "We... we died, didn't we?"​

How did the traitor kill the three of them all at once? Yang couldn't believe it. How could they have died if they were always together to keep each other safe? The blonde had seen the three in combat, but what had changed? It was crazy. . .

She was against the whole voting against people to sentence them to execution and killing other human beings im general, but with Erika, Dlanor and Robin's deaths it was going way out of line. They had to apprehend the traitor fast, because if they didn't they'd probably be the next to go - as Pretty Boy had said.

Yang wasn't going to let another innocent die. She couldn't. The huntress-in-training looked back and forth at both Monokuma and Pretty Boy. Her eyes gleamed with anger and determination.

"Let's get that traitor before another 'student' dies."
Monokuma nods. "That's the spirit! I think it's time we get this underway, then. I'm so tired of zombies! You kids these days are totally obsessed! Both of you, make your way back to the warehouse if you want to participate."

@DapperDogman
@ItsToppyTippers

Continued from here.

CHAPTER FOUR WALKTHROUGH

Congratulations are in order! You have all managed to find someone capable of fixing up the plane you found! Though a key part to fix it still remains a mystery, you're all hopeful it can be found within the city. Once Yang, Pretty Boy, Bayonetta and Frank West return to the warehouse, Monokuma begins preparations for another trial, after the first one went so well...

KYEkXqA.png

"I'm so glad that nosy detective is gone!" says Monokuma, happily. "But I suppose you guys want to get to the bottom of all this, huh..." He shrugs. "I think this warehouse needs a new look if we're going to do this!"

Rapidly all around you, the Warehouse shifts and change to form... a court room? The airplane stands as a large backdrop.

tWZV8NA.png

There's a podium for each of you!

Monokuma sits at the large seat behind you all. The Bucket Knight stands next to him.

aqBlSHQ.png

"Now... let's discuss our latest murder!"

Cautiously, Frank West steps forward. Without Leia around at the moment, it's up to him to do the usual report.

Frank West's Notes State...

Together, you found a way out of the facility and managed to finally enter the city proper. Both the mall and the school still stood as reminders of your previous ordeals.

It seems that one of you had been revived, River Song. How any why is unknown, but perhaps she could share some of the information she gathered...

It seems The Bucket Knight can be used as a way to communicate between the living and the dead.

A group of you encountered a survivor, Nick Ramos, who believes that he is immune to the virus. As his wound has healed without the consumption of the drug, Zombrex, it's likely that this is true.

You all foun an airplane upon leaving the facility, but it didn't work. Nick was able to fix it up, but it's still missing a key component.

Items found during exploration...

Two boxes of Zombrex, one for Frank West, and another for Axel.

The Bucket Knight's Epitaph...

"ARYA STARK OF WINTERFALL, THE YOUNG WOLF.
Bayonetta.

[River's name written in Gallifreyan]
-J
Okay. Sorry for taking so long to reply. I had some business to take care of last night. Don't trust Cosmo; he was one of the traitors. Take care, and I'll try to find Yang soon. If I can't get her to come to the chalkboard and talk to you, I'll at least tell her you're okay. Tell me a message and I'll try to deliver it to her."

Concerning the traitors' latest murder...
The Ultimate Tactician, Robin, the Ultimate Detective, Erika Furudo, and the Ultimate Witch Hunter, Dlanor A. Knox, were murdered.

All three were in the warehouse when the lights of the building went out. The ceiling lights blew out, indicating that they might have been broken in some manner. As power in other buildings in the area went out, there might have been a power surge.

Dlanor's body was found within the warehouse in a puddle of water. A cut electrical wire had been sitting in the water, indicating that Dlanor had died by means of electrocution.

Dlanor was found with a note that said, 'To Cosmo, with love.'

Robin and Erika's bodies were found next to each other just outside the warehouse. Their bodies were wrapped in a current federation Russian flag.

Robin's hands were bound by duct tape.

Both Erika and Robin show signs of strangulation and blunt force trauma to their heads.

Both Robin and Erika's clothing are singed.

Continued here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.