Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wuya looked at Robin. "No I'm afraid I cannot and I have spoke to much to you." Jack looked at her and he had hurt eyes it seemed for the two of them for Wuya's grew cold and seemed almost emotionless. Jack keep these eyes when looking once more to Robin.

@The Pimp Tactician @Everyone

You step into the darkness beyond the door.

"Once upon a time, there was an unlucky girl.

All she wanted was to be happy. So she went to a clover field."

Amanda steps around you, the lights coming on.

Q4oBRCK.jpg

"Hmph," says Diana, holding the butterfly in her hands. "It's good enough, I suppose." With a wave of her hand, River disappears from view, falling into darkness.
"She found a one-leaf clover, but she dropped it on the road."

"As for you two..." Diana shakes her head. "You're being demoted."
She found a two-leaf clover, but it slipped into the shadows.

Oddly, the room around you changes, changing into an outdoor setting. A bonfire lights the area.
She found a three-leaf clover, but a witch hid it away.

Amanda holds a stick... with a rat at the end of it.

PfoxScn.png

She wanted to find a four-leaf clover, but she was too unlucky.

"Get down and accept your punishment," says Diana.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@york
@Atomyk
Ruby hadn't uttered a word since they entered the room, her eyes had been fixated on the flowers which adorned the room, same color, same shape as the one engraved on her mother's grave, the same ones she'd placed upon her grave the day that she... Suddenly Ruby sort of fell over, onto her knees, holding a hand to her head, a ringing noise filling her ears, she was unaware of what anyone was saying or doing right now because of this, for a moment, she was back in that shopping mall again, with that large crescent rose lookalike plunged into her chest. The pain was back, both in her hands from fruitlessly grabbing at the blade and in her chest from being impaled by that very blade she'd been grabbing at. What she couldn't understand yet was why she was reliving her death again, why did it have to end that way... It slowly began to dawn on her, the only thing that had kept her calm in death was the hope of finding her mother, but she quickly forgot about that in light of the recent events, until now, she couldn't help but feel a deep sense of sorrow that she couldn't see her, not even one last time, even after she'd died.​

Last edited:
He looks at the bear and chuckles "The wolf cares not for the opinions of sheep...I killed MegaKuma by myself, need I perform the same deed again?"

Regardless, he brings his foot from where it rests and hits the button for Cosmo "The traitor must die, that much is true" he mutters something about detesting bandwagons and sits back
g2j0kGi.png

"And what was MegaKuma but a mindless monster? I'm so much more you dumb boy!"

@DapperDogman

roLnfd6.png

"It warms my heart to see a detective take everything at face value! Or two-face value, in my case!"

@Gummi Bunnies
"It's called decision making," Erika sounded like she was pretty much done with all of this. It was unclear what made her like this, but let's just say it was too fast for the detective to handle in such a short time

@Atomyk @everyone else

7C2nF1r.png

"If you think in circles so often, you'll just make yourself dizzy! What value do the traitors hold to me? None! I could kill you all with just a swipe of my bear claw if I wanted! I'm just trying to help my students make informed decisions that will benefit both themselves and their school environment!"

@Verite
"We shall see what happens in the end then, won't we, Bear? Ultimately, we're all puppets, and you're the one pulling all the strings, aren't you?" He asked, before sighing, deciding to back down as Robin suggested. He wouldn't get anywhere like this, so he decided to stop at that, waiting for the rest of the survivors to finish voting and discussing among each other.

Just like Dracula and Sir Van Helsing, eh? He thought to himself simply.

"Robin, Do you really trust Bear more than Como? Cosmo is traitor and dead dog, but consider this a gift. Bear is lying"

"Fine then, I'll defy fate itself and change our deal. Assist me in this damn game and the debt will be done. While we work together and after the case, we may speak freely together. Tell your honor it can kiss the flat of my blade if it says otherwise as my previous demand was made in anger," Robin demanded as he pressed his luck to push things into his favor once again.

"You're so smart...then explain to me...why is it that you're trying to make us all fight to get out alive..." he stands up and gestures to the few remaining 'students' "WHEN WE HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO GO BACK TO?"

His world would be barren bar the undead, he, and his ghosts were already dead, and with the zombies...the whole world was nothing but the living dead "We're all playing a pointless game..."

@Atomyk

Ratchet couldn't know on who to vote on, so much has happened and it all was so fast, now Cosmo, who seemed like a nice guy IS A TRAITOR? And Ratchet hasn't even gotten to grasp the game yet? Although, Cosmo seems like a nice guy, while those two he killed, the engineer and the noob, well, less so. At least now Ratchet dosen't have to worry about his face getting hit by someone's cheeky buttcheeks.

All that aside, and As stubborn as he is, Ratchet still stands tall on his original beliefs.

He swipes his tablet, and votes Frank a second time.

@Atomyk @everybody else

Last edited:
"You mean about our worlds, Cosmo? So you're saying the videos were fake after all?" Robin was now genuinely curious as to what the dog had to say.

"I never thought a dog would be one of the traitors. . ," Yang admitted quietly to herself. After listening to what Cosmo had said to Pretty Boy, the blonde couldn't help but agree with him. If her loved ones. . . no. . . the one she had sworn to love and protect for as long as she lived was gone. The huntress in training closed her eyes at the thought of Ruby.

She released a sigh and soon said,
"I can't vote to kill anyone and you can't make me. Even if I wanted to attack someone for voting on my baby sister - that feeling is entirely gone. All I want is to leave this place."

"It's called decision making," Erika sounded like she was pretty much done with all of this. It was unclear what made her like this, but let's just say it was too fast for the detective to handle in such a short time
7C2nF1r.png

"It must hurt that every decision you've made before now has been wrong, huh? ... I wonder what makes you think this decision is a good one!"

@Gummi Bunnies

"Da and Cosmo wants to help, but Cosmo know's his dead doggy for sure. You thingk bear will keep Cosmo alive?'

"We shall see what happens in the end then, won't we, Bear? Ultimately, we're all puppets, and you're the one pulling all the strings, aren't you?" He asked, before sighing, deciding to back down as Robin suggested. He wouldn't get anywhere like this, so he decided to stop at that, waiting for the rest of the survivors to finish voting and discussing among each other.

Just like Dracula and Sir Van Helsing, eh? He thought to himself simply.
g2j0kGi.png

"Now, now, you guys have a surprising amount of free will. I let the bad dog reveal himself, didn't I?"

@Verite

"You're so smart...then explain to me...why is it that you're trying to make us all fight to get out alive..." he stands up and gestures to the few remaining 'students' "WHEN WE HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO GO BACK TO?"

His world would be barren bar the undead, he, and his ghosts were already dead, and with the zombies...the whole world was nothing but the living dead "We're all playing a pointless game..."
g2j0kGi.png

"It's a trust building exercise you dumb salmon! How else to foster trust and friendship but in the face of adversity?"

@DapperDogman

"Then make your last act one of good will, Cosmo. Tell me, are our worlds truly under attack from the undead?" Robin's questioning was becoming desperate, he needed to know the truth.

"I never thought a dog would be one of the traitors. . ," Yang admitted quietly to herself. After listening to what Cosmo had said to Pretty Boy, the blonde couldn't help but agree with him. If her loved ones. . . no. . . the one she had sworn to love and protect for as long as she lived was gone. The huntress in training closed her eyes at the thought of Ruby.

She released a sigh and soon said,
"I can't vote to kill anyone and you can't make me. Even if I wanted to attack someone for voting on my baby sister - that feeling is entirely gone. All I want is to leave this place."
g2j0kGi.png

"They killed her, didn't they? They voted to murder her! Poor Cosmo was threatened into being a traitor! Who are the real monsters, I wonder?"

@ItsToppyTippers

Status
Not open for further replies.