Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keroro and Giroro weren't sure what to think. They had witnessed yet another murder and were now in a coutroom with two choices. Giroro chose the first. "I say we execute the dog. Whether or not he wanted to, he has killed at least two people. We know he is guilty, so he must be punished." Keroro nodded in agreement.

"Hmph. A court room, eh? It's almost as if I were living that American movie... 12 Angry Men or something of the sort," Kotomine said, examining the place, "Though the decor is in poor taste if you ask me," he commented to himself, before clearing his throat.

"I vote that we execute the dog as well," he spoke.

Logically, this would be the best course of action, as he is indeed a murderer. It does not matter what you think, but rather, what you do, and the undeniable fact remains that he committed murder of at least one innocent person, the priest reasoned mentally with himself, And besides, it's almost like he wants to die. Though I am all for prolonging his life so he can suffer more, he could potentially continue to pose a threat to me, as all I have to rely on is his word that he shall not kill again.

Kotomine smirked a little. People will probably think he was being hypocritical and against the will of God for condoning execution, but no matter. The faces of disbelief and anger at those who disagreed, should they react specifically to him, will be enough to sustain him.
ZQPkCze.png

"And who says how many chances you'll get to vote out a traitor?"

@Verite

Jack looked to Wuya knowing she would be no help. 'Take a chance or play it safe? What should I do what would Chase do... Chase would take a chance but... Omi would say play it safe.... What does Jack Spicer think? What should Jack Spicer think?' Jack scratched his head. He looked at his ID device and stared. 'We need to take out two traitors so there is only one left or was there only one left already?' Jack gulped and didn't know what to do. Jack gave a sigh of defeat knowing that what was right influenced well Omi and Good Jack. He clicked for Cosmo. "Well That's that Wuya." He said with a shy smile. Wuya sighed not caring.
SOgCdak.png

"Oh, is Wuya letting you make all the decisions now, Jack? I guess you do wear the pants in the relationship..."

@Raven

Jack realized everyone was sharing there vote not clicking it. "Um me and Wuya picked Cosmo which is the um... Dog..." He said with a small shy smile. Wuya showed nothing but a look that said I failed. Wuya looked at the bear she said nothing just stared. 'If I understand what is going on you shall pay bear.' She thought.

@Everyone

Keroro and Giroro weren't sure what to think. They had witnessed yet another murder and were now in a coutroom with two choices. Giroro chose the first. "I say we execute the dog. Whether or not he wanted to, he has killed at least two people. We know he is guilty, so he must be punished." Keroro nodded in agreement.
g2j0kGi.png

"Were The Noob and The Engineer really so innocent? They practically drove the dog to suicide, after all!"

@penguin055

"I see someone in your duo still has sense, Jack," Robin commented when he saw his vote against Cosmo.

Jack realized everyone was sharing there vote not clicking it. "Um me and Wuya picked Cosmo which is the um... Dog..." He said with a small shy smile. Wuya showed nothing but a look that said I failed. Wuya looked at the bear she said nothing just stared. 'If I understand what is going on you shall pay bear.' She thought.
SOgCdak.png

"Ooh la la... I didn't know you guys got off on killing animals! Don't do that to me, or I might explode!"

@Raven

Pretty Boy sighs as the bear forces people to vote so soon, hitting the button for himself "I abstain" he mutters, sitting back with a sigh "If I die, so be it..."

he turns to the bear and furrows his brow "So, Monokuma...what did you think of her...the blonde geek?" he was of course talking about Nanai, the girl who'd been the traitor all along in one of his earlier games "She seems...interesting"
Sn1uqaN.png

"Abstaining is for cowards! I don't care about what you have to say if you don't vote for someone!"

@DapperDogman

Erika has a blank expression on her face, was this really a question? "This traitor already juiced out too much, might as well execute the dog now. No use on having him stick around for any longer," Erika put it at that, having Dlanor press the button for her.

ZQPkCze.png

"And who says how many chances you'll get to vote out a traitor?"

@Verite
He was about to give a cool reply, something like making damn well sure he was going to have another chance before he noticed Monokuma's reaction to each person who voted to execute Cosmo, and with that, his expression darkened a little.

02dh.png

"You're trying to toy with us, aren't you? You're trying to goad me into changing my vote, aren't you, Monokuma?" He asked. The priest couldn't figure out exactly what the bear was up to, but he was confident it was up to something, "Do you wish to keep Cosmo alive or not, personally? You'll probably give me a run-around, but I may as well try my luck. I'm confident you're trying to get me to change my vote, whether it be because you simply want to trick me into choosing the "wrong" choice, or if you're a step ahead of that, trying to "trick" me into choosing the "right choice," he accused.​

Erika has a blank expression on her face, was this really a question? "This traitor already juiced out too much, might as well execute the dog now. No use on having him stick around for any longer," Erika put it at that, having Dlanor press the button for her.
roLnfd6.png

"It warms my heart to see a detective take everything at face value! Or two-face value, in my case!"

@Gummi Bunnies

Jack looked at Robin he knew it was a complicate but it made him mad instead. "Don't Wuya has more sense than I ever had inn my life. She's just experiencing what I go through every damn day." Wuya looked at Jack with shock and respect. "Thank You Jack but I can speak for myself." Then she realized the conversation was with Robin. "Or usually anyways"and then she looked down at the ground and grew quiet. Jack then looked at Monokuma. "I have a bad history with some animals not bears and monkey's though." He said with a grin.

@The Pimp Tactician @Everyone Else

"Kotomine, don't bother with the bear. He's not worth our time, friend, and I doubt you really care enough to know his answer," Robin explained before looking at Wuya, "You can speak to me during business dealings. However, be careful that you don't carry this mercy over to casual conversation."

"Thank you Pretty By, but Cosmp he failed the bear made us kill the firat girl, I made her have stroke out. Painless. River wasn't Cosmo's call either. But Cosmo made sure she felt no pain. Cosmo knows going to die and should. What's saddens me is what are you going to do to the last one? No excuse, but all our worlds were threatened. What if you loved ones and such was threatened? Cosmo thought long and hard. I had to protect them."

"You're trying to toy with us, aren't you? You're trying to goad me into changing my vote, aren't you, Monokuma?" He asked. The priest couldn't figure out exactly what the bear was up to, but he was confident it was up to something, "Do you wish to keep Cosmo alive or not, personally? You'll probably give me a run-around, but I may as well try my luck. I'm confident you're trying to get me to change my vote, whether it be because you simply want to trick me into choosing the "wrong" choice, or if you're a step ahead of that, trying to "trick" me into choosing the "right choice," he accused.
7C2nF1r.png

"If you think in circles so often, you'll just make yourself dizzy! What value do the traitors hold to me? None! I could kill you all with just a swipe of my bear claw if I wanted! I'm just trying to help my students make informed decisions that will benefit both themselves and their school environment!"

@Verite

He looks at the bear and chuckles "The wolf cares not for the opinions of sheep...I killed MegaKuma by myself, need I perform the same deed again?"

Regardless, he brings his foot from where it rests and hits the button for Cosmo "The traitor must die, that much is true" he mutters something about detesting bandwagons and sits back

@Atomyk

Robin stared at the dog grimly, "You don't know, do you? You didn't see the videos at the school? I guess you should know before you die. Our worlds, all of them, are experiencing apocalypses due to the undead rising. I saw my best friend dead and his daughter walking about with only one arm, dead. I couldn't do any to stop it. It's all gone from what I know."

"Thank you Pretty By, but Cosmp he failed the bear made us kill the firat girl, I made her have stroke out. Painless. River wasn't Cosmo's call either. But Cosmo made sure she felt no pain. Cosmo knows going to die and should. What's saddens me is what are you going to do to the last one? No excuse, but all our worlds were threatened. What if you loved ones and such was threatened? Cosmo thought long and hard. I had to protect them."
7C2nF1r.png

"What a bad dog! What fun is a murder if you make the victim feel no pain?"

@Verite
@The Pimp Tactician
@penguin055
@Raven
@DapperDogman
@Gummi Bunnies
@Josh M

Status
Not open for further replies.