Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well...all of this would had been more fun for Erika...if she wasn't having a little bad realization that her master could be dead or zombified back at her world. "...L-Lady...Bernkastel...m..m..m-master..." She said a bit louder than before but still in a low voice, for once sounding as if she were in complete denial of it.

"Is there...anything else to discuss on the possibility of who is a traitor HERE?" Dlanor decided to do the talking for Erika, the young detective seemingly starting to have a mental breakdown from that assumption that her master is possibly gone. Dlanor thought of it as crucial to try and figure out who else besides Cosmo is a traitor, because letting it slide would only bite them back later on in the long run.

"I don't know and at this point, I don't think it will change anything... My friend," Robin grew quieter with every word.

"Excuse me for a moment as I believe I can help a little with Erika," Stepping from his slot, Robin made his way over to Erika. Nodding to Dlanor and showing he had no weapons drawn, Robin pulled the detective into his arms, "Calm down, Erika, you don't look as beautiful as you normally do if you're upset."

@The Pimp Tactician

"Don't say that, Robin. You're a better person than that."
@Josh M
@The Pimp Tactician
@Atomyk

For once, Ratchet took a side in one of these ridiculous arguments, "I cannot believe I am saying this, but that dog's right. Why else would he reveal he is a traitor and risk his life for all of us? Cosmo cares for you, Robin! Think about it! I'm glad you don't care about me now that I voted for you, but you got to clean up this act!

I'll tell you what Robin, lets both put this aside, if you don't vote for Cosmo, I don't vote for ya'. I'll change back to Frank, and besides, killing Cosmo will just give the bear what he wants, tell me, to satisfy another's wants....

...is that what YOU want?"

He frowned at what he said about not changing anything. "Man, it changes everything! It shows more bout you, that you are a man who is capable of showing sympathy, of mercy, and let's admit, that's better than most of these beefheads, as these votes clearly tell!"

Robin looked over at Ratchet with a dark look on his face, "Should I simply allow a criminal walk free with no punishment for his crime? I'm sorry, but I can't do that, even for a former friend."

"...Lady...Lady Bernkastel..." Erika happened to mumble out this name a lot in quiet sobs, and it was strange considering that she never seemed to genuinely care for anyone that much. She didn't even realize that Robin had come over to comfort her, but still...no one...NO ONE...would ever understand the importance.

"..it can't be happening...Lady Bernkastel...she cannot...she's the Witch of Miracles....she has to be alive...but...but why hasn't...a miracle come to me yet?" Erika spoke to herself as she tried to stop this crying, it made her look weak...she tried to reassure herself that maybe her 'master' was still alive. Well...this would make an awkward position for herself to the others...

". . .Why don't we all just take a breather for a second to calm down," Yang suggested, her tone of voice showing that she was simply done with everything.

"Cosmo killed, da. Does death fit Cosmo's crime, da. However, Robin does not see the grey area. "A good man can kill out of rage, and a bad man can do much good. "

Robin looked over at Ratchet with a dark look on his face, "Should I simply allow a criminal walk free with no punishment for his crime? I'm sorry, but I can't do that, even for a former friend."
Ratchet giggled at the thought of being called a former friend. "He's a criminal, yes, he killed some weird asswhipes yes, but is his crime a punishment worthy of death? Don't you think there's another option, can't you MAKE another option Robin, you are a leader to these people, including Cosmo, I think you should decide his punishment, not the bear." He crossed his arms. "You made that decision once, look where we are now? Are you ready to possibly repeat that?"

He looked at cosmo, "I say we should make him the low dog on the totem pole, heh. Make him think on his actions than suffer a grievous death, and give him more time to resent his past actions. Then, if the going gets tough and we have no more clues to that last traitor, then we vote him out then, EVERYONE needs more time."

He looked at Yang, "Oh yeah, I am so done arguing for a week" With that, he took his vote of Robin, and replaced it back on Frank, then lied down and stared at the ceiling.

This game is BS. I wish Clank was here to see this.

Robin sighed as he sat down with Erika still in his arms, "Shush, love, it'll be okay. There's still a chance our worlds are okay and salvageable. There's a chance your master is still alive," looking at Cosmo, Robin grimaced. He knew there was a gray area but he couldn't accept it as a valid alternative, "No, I understand that truth. If you've been inside my mind, you would know I accept former enemies with open arms. However, here, there is no alternatives to death. I don't think we can escape unless we eliminate the traitors all together."

• Love
Reactions: Gummi Bunnies
"Then who do you propose we sacrifice, Ratchet? Which innocent do we sacrifice for him?"

@The Pimp Tactician

"Cosmo knows already dead. No need to try to fight it, He just doesn't want Robin to feel guilty. Cosmo's see it. Cosmo wants Robin to know Cosmo understands. Cosmo tried to all the traitor to stand up bear. Nothing came out of it, sadly. to risky for all. You're my comrade. If you were traitor, Cosmo would most likely do same thing."

"For record, Cosmo is not for anyone dying instead of Cosmo."

Last edited:
At that moment where Robin finally gotten her attention, she went wide-eyed as she faced to see him, and then the next moment standing up to her feet with her cheeks flushing deep red.

"Since when did you...never mind, you just...startled me," Erika seemed to be stammering with her words, trying to hide the fact that she was blushing madly. Then she also realized he had heard all of her talk about 'Lady Bernkastel.'

"Just...don't mention whatever I said to others...please," Erika leaned in to whisper this to Robin but tried to not make it look too suspicious, not wanting to talk about Bernkastel to the others. For now, she was settling in, trying to get into her mindset of a detective again...

"It's fine, I understand. Just know you can talk to me anytime, Miss Erika," Robin answered as he dusted himself off and returned to his spot.

@Gummi Bunnies

Robin put his head into his hands for a moment before looking around at the others, "So then, have we decided our votes? Are we done playing the mob once again?"

"I believe that we're quite done with discussion..." Erika assumed, though she kinda missed majority of it from her earlier breakdown...

Continued from here.

CHAPTER FOUR
"City of the Dead"

Monokuma sits up on his throne to stand on the cushion. He raises his hands in the air before lowering them, as if he was bowing. "This trial has come to a close! The majority of you have decided to execute the bad dog, Cosmo!"

---​
Everyone's IDs flash to life, showing--

Cosmo, sitting amongst you in the Trial Room. You see him from above, as if a camera is hovering over him. A mechanical hand suddenly wraps around him, pulling him into the dark depths...​
V1G6kwy.gif

A slot machine then appears on screen, scrolling between each and every one of you. Eventually it stops on Cosmo's face three times in a row. The text below says...

GUILTY

Good job! Cosmo is a traitor! Except, you all already knew that, didn't you?

... Monokuma is laughing.

---

Somehow, someway, the video feed shows outer space. What looks to be the head of a giant monstrosity sits suspended amidst the stars.

MpbbfYB.jpg

Cosmo, who you all can see sitting in space nearby, knows this place. It is a space station called Knowhere. It looks pretty impressive, but soon a different sight distracts from the grand station--

s7qCd7q.png

A giant Monokuma head appears, floating toward Knowhere. You could probably call it a face station. It's coming in pretty fast, heading straight for the space station! It looks like it might collide, even! You're not giving me enough face, you could say.

But-- the Monokuma Face Station suddenly steps, its red eye glowing bright. Face, the final frontier.

Energy starts to pour from the red eye, the glow growing brighter and brighter. It soon starts to blind even you guys watching the video! No, the face station is not going into hyperface.

The energy gathering around the eye suddenly explodes outward, slamming into Knowhere. Surely this couldn't be happening, surely it can't be... real? It's real enough for Cosmo, who has to watch it happen. Knowhere begins to crumble and degrade like it was little more than made of cardboard. Why the long ship, Cosmo?

The blast suddenly extends outward, expanding rapidly out into space. It looks akin to an endless wall of heat and energy. It's coming for Cosmo, and there's nothing the dog can do about it. In face, no one can hear you scream.

Cosmo is consumed, and your feed soon displays static.

The Ultimate Dog is executed.

---

With two executions out of the way and two traitors down, Monokuma is getting tired of this place. "You guys sure have been busy today! I think it's time we get out of here!"

A curtain moves aside to reveal the heavy metal door of the Entrance Hall. Quickly, Frank moves to open it, but he can't make it budge. "Not again," he mutters.

Monokuma growls, brandishing claws. "Try harder you dumb journalist! I'm glad you aren't one of my students if you can't even open a dumb door!"

Somewhere off in the distance, you all hear a roar. Leia screams, cowering under one of the podiums. Whatever it is, it's making quite the racket!

"I. Am. MegaKuma!"

7k37Fxt.png

This hulking monstrosity appears once again. It looks like Pretty Boy didn't kill it for good! It goes straight for Frank and the door, completely filled with rage. Lyle, standing closest to Frank, moves to save the journalist. He tosses Frank aside just in time--

MegaKuma collides with Lyle before smashing into the front door.

There is an explosion.

... When the dust settles, you see that the door has been blasted completely open. Outside lies piles of scattered and broken shipping boxes. Lyle's burnt corpse sits amongst them. You're all now free.

... The only issue is that MegaKuma still stands. You see that one of his arms is missing, but that it begins growing back. If you all want to leave, it seems you must get past this monstrosity!

---

River awakes to find her arms around a stripper pole. She's on stage for whatever reason. John Constantine awakes in front of her, slumped over a table.

fUAL62e.jpg

---

INTERLUDE PART THREE
"Sir Peter and the Mermaid Princess"

Ruby, The Noob, The Engineer, Lilia, Arya, and Cosmo awake inside a small single room.

vApmr9j.png

All of you are tied by your wrists and legs.

... But hey, at least the Bucket Knight is here.

olNFtqA.png

Continued here.

Cast List:

@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Verite as Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night)
@Zadok shadows as Zane Bowerstone (Fable)
@MrDubWubs as Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@DapperDogman as Intersection's Pretty Boy (Undying Love)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Conrad Norwood as Robin (Fire Emblem)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru)
@ChemicalLove as Adain Lee (Original Character)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@SuperChocoMilk as Zer0 (Borderlands)
@ItsToppyTippers as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Jeremi as Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Crazy 8 Nate as Jean Kirstein (Attack on Titan)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Morrigan and Abelas Adahle (Dragon Age)
@Hazard as D (Vampire Hunter D)
@Spartan Bennett as John-117 (Halo)
@BarrenThin as Frank Castle (Marvel Comics)
@El Presidente as Ratchet (Ratchet and Clank)
@penguin055 as Sergeant Keroro and Corporal Giroro (Seargent Frog)
@Iowan Corn as Hercule Poirot (Agatha Christie Novels)
@CrossingCassie as Lucy (Elfen Lied)
@The Gil as John Constantine (Hellblazer)

Eliminated:
Jennifer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! BURNED TO DEATH
Lilia Kjaernestejd - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! STABBED THROUGH THE HEART
Loki Laufeyson - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Yuno Gasai - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
Oz and Willow Rosenburg - DIED! INNOCENT! CRUSHED TO DEATH
River Song - MURDERED! INNOCENT! THROAT SLASHED
Ruby Rose - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! IMPALED
Annabeth Chase - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
William "Billy" Borden - DIED! INNOCENT! A BLAZE OF GLORY
Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde - DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED
Anastasia Saunders - DIED! INNOCENT! DEVOURED
Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter
- MURDERED! GUILTY! STABBED TO DEATH
Desmond Miles - DIED! INNOCENT! ZOMBIFIED
Arya Stark - EXECUTED! INNOCENT! SKEWERED

The Noob and The Engineer - MURDERED! INNOCENT! MIND-CONTROLLED
Cosmo - EXECUTED! GUILTY! IMMOLATED
Lyle Dylandy - DIED! INNOCENT! MEGAKUMA'D

Last edited:
"So then, we have to fight again..." Robin sounded tired, worn-out from the day's events. When was the last time they had slept for that matter? They hadn't even eaten in what felt like ages and it was certainly affecting them. Robin sighed as he drew his gun, "Frank, you and I will keep up fire from afar. Those with guns or magic and no way to attack up close, join us. The rest of you, if you have means to kill up close, wait for a moment to appear where you can attack without being hit. Those who are disarmed, get behind the ranged fighters and stay out of our way," It was cold and tyrannical, but he was in no mood for dissent among the ranks. It was time he lived up to his title.

"Tch, and still no weapons on my side, eh? What a pain!" Kotomine grunted, circling around MegaKuma with his superhuman speed in order to grab his attention while somebody else was brave enough to attack the beast, lone-wolfing it for now. With his training and physical reinforcement magic, the man neared 25 miles per hour on foot alone, and given enough momentum, he could reach a peak of 31.

With Conceptual Weapons like Black Keys, I could trap him by impaling his shadow, but the things you need the most are just never available, are they?! Kotomine mentally grunted, I could attempt the old Eight Royal Guards of Buddha technique, but I haven't done that in nearly a decade. It can easily fell a tree and perhaps even a steel wall, but something tells me this beast is on the level of a True Ancestor!

Gritting his teeth, he attempted to maintain his pace, laying down his plan mentally.

@Atomyk @Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.