Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Trust building my ass" he spits with a cold chuckle "I'm sure you're enjoying watching us tear each other apart...that is what this is about..."

He smirks and mutters "It's why this is the...third...maybe even fourth, time you've done this..." he leans back and looks at the bear "Where's your little sister? I'm sure she's far more fair than you..."

@Atomyk

• Love
Reactions: Raven
Ratchet couldn't know on who to vote on, so much has happened and it all was so fast, now Cosmo, who seemed like a nice guy IS A TRAITOR? And Ratchet hasn't even gotten to grasp the game yet? Although, Cosmo seems like a nice guy, while those two he killed, the engineer and the noob, well, less so. At least now Ratchet dosen't have to worry about his face getting hit by someone's cheeky buttcheeks.

All that aside, and As stubborn as he is, Ratchet still stands tall on his original beliefs.

He swipes his tablet, and votes Frank a second time.
7C2nF1r.png

"I'm glad you're getting into the groove, transfer student!"

@El Presidente

"Ratchet, change your vote now. Evidence goes against Frank being guilty as he is none of that pure of heart crap. He knows he isn't a good man," Robin gave the Punisher a sad smile, "Sorry, trying to save your butt."

Erika was silently taking all of this in. Wait...all of their worlds were being ravaged by the undead? But...but her master...her great master, she would never fall against a mere undead. She knew that Lady Bernkastel can surely just make up new worlds, new kakeras, because all of these other worlds were different gameboards played by the witches...right?

"..." Erika silently just stood there, and for a moment, she says to herself in a dead whisper,"...You'll make a miracle...right...Lady Bernkastel..."

She didn't want to believe that her great master had fallen to this, it was just...outrageous.

• Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
"Cosmo can't say his word is gospel, but Bear head enough power to bring us all here. Enough power to threaten Cosmo's home, most likely enough power to fake footage. If what you think is true, Bear would have mind controlled all of us."

"Trust building my ass" he spits with a cold chuckle "I'm sure you're enjoying watching us tear each other apart...that is what this is about..."

He smirks and mutters "It's why this is the...third...maybe even fourth, time you've done this..." he leans back and looks at the bear "Where's your little sister? I'm sure she's far more fair than you..."
KYEkXqA.png

"I may need to send you to the school counselor! I wish you'd just trust in the bear!"

@DapperDogman

Jack still didn't believe what he saw with Chase but now seeing the great Heylin Witch Wuya down and defeated he didn't know what to think so he stayed quiet but made a bold move and gripped Wuya's hand who to his shock didn't let him go but instead seemed to grip his a little. A smile grew on Jack's face. "I do not know what to believe the great Heylin Monk Chase Young became a zombie and the Great Witch Goddess Wuya is showing a change of colors."

@Everyone

Giroro was conflicted, to say the least. He couldn't help but think about his friends after the talk of their homes being overrun by the undead. He wanted to believe it wasn't true, so he began to take Cosmo's arguments into consideration. "I've changed my mind... It's pointless to execute the dog. I will trust that he genuinely wants to help us and will hear him out. There's no point in executing someone if they're not a threat. If it turns out to all be an act, I will take the blame for anyone he kills." He changed his vote to Robin. He thought he seemed to want Cosmo dead a bit too much.
Meanwhile, Keroro simply read some of the people's profiles. Although he fully understood the situation, he knew Giroro had a better grasp of it and let him do all the talking and choosing.

@Atomyk
@Josh M
@The Pimp Tactician
@Everyone else

"I see then, if that is your vote," Robin nodded grimly at the beings who had voted against him.

"I know what you're really like" He hisses with a glare "Your bullshit doesn't work on a man who's seen the death and suffering you've caused...it doesn't work like that"

He grunts in frustration and sits back, rolling his eyes at the bear

@Atomyk

"Ratchet, change your vote now. Evidence goes against Frank being guilty as he is none of that pure of heart crap. He knows he isn't a good man," Robin gave the Punisher a sad smile, "Sorry, trying to save your butt."
Ratchet got a bit angry "Like the bear said, he hasn't been pulling strings at all! I have my own damn free will! Like I can do this!"
He took his finger and dramatically slided it across the screen until he found Robin, then re-voted. "In here everyone has power, why should one person try to control others to kill another anyways? And hey, it's time I got into these arguments anyways."
RCC-Dated.jpg

Current Votes

Robin - Cosmo
Kotomine - Cosmo
Erika/Dlanor - Cosmo
Pretty Boy - Cosmo
Wuya/Jack - Cosmo
Ratchet - Robin
Keroro/Giroro - Robin

---

Cosmo - 5
Robin - 2

"So you vote for me out of spite? I thought you would be different from the rest of us," Robin actually looked tired of all of this crap, "Fine, I don't care anymore. Do what you want, I'll only look out for myself, Frank, Erika and her assistant, Wuya, and Jack. Don't expect me to be willing to help anyone else for free."

"I know what you're really like" He hisses with a glare "Your bullshit doesn't work on a man who's seen the death and suffering you've caused...it doesn't work like that"

He grunts in frustration and sits back, rolling his eyes at the bear
roLnfd6.png

"You're cute when you think you're smart."

@DapperDogman

Pretty Boy looked at the votes and noted Robin's response...a grim irony in the fact that others would follow...the votes piling up against him...

He had pointed fingers so easily, he had added his two cents when not needed...

His hand hovered over the vote for him...and it took a lot of willpower to resist the temptation to vote against him...

What if he was innocent after all?

"Fuck this" he mutters and sits back, allowing everyone to deal with it themselves

"So you vote for me out of spite? I thought you would be different from the rest of us," Robin actually looked tired of all of this crap, "Fine, I don't care anymore. Do what you want, I'll only look out for myself, Frank, Erika and her assistant, Wuya, and Jack. Don't expect me to be willing to help anyone else for free."
roLnfd6.png

"You heard the man! I'd be pretty suspicious of the people he's looking out for, you know."

@Verite
@The Pimp Tactician
@penguin055
@Raven
@DapperDogman
@Gummi Bunnies
@Josh M
@El Presidente

"I suggest you leave them alone. Oh, and I left out Kotomine so I need to add that he's under my protection as well," Robin commented as he began to swipe his id's screen up and down.

Current Votes

Robin - Cosmo
Kotomine - Cosmo
Erika/Dlanor - Cosmo
Pretty Boy - Cosmo
Wuya/Jack - Cosmo
Ratchet - Robin
Keroro/Giroro - Robin

---

Cosmo - 5
Robin - 2

Robin sighed as he listened to what may be Cosmo's last words, "No, Cosmo, I'm not. I haven't told you what I do for a living, have I? Well, I'll tell you, I led men to their deaths. I was a general in my king's army and his most important adviser. If a trade agreement was signed, I was behind it. If a capital crime was tried, I was the judge. If my nation went to war, I was the one who called for it and was at the helm of the army. You have no idea how many men and women I have ordered to their deaths."

Status
Not open for further replies.