Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Robin, Cosmo know you hate him. Cosmo can't say he had no choice, I hate to protect the ones I love at home. Millions of lives were at stake? What would you? Cosmo no fool. No such thing as greater good. Cosmo did what Cosmo had to do and Cosmo hates self for that."

Suddenly Cosmo's eye's glance at the Noob and the engineer. Cosmo face showed it all. Rage

"You two! What are you donik!? You two are no traitors, but you're just as bad as Cosmo!"

Soddenly The Noob and Engineer both lost control of their bodies. Both would then point a gun at the other one.

"Cosmo is traitor, da. Cosmo felt guilt about all that happen. Made sure no one felt pain. But you two! Cosmo is making exception. Cosmo will see both of you in hell. This if for Ayra, and all the people you've mocked!"

At Cosmo's last word, the two would fire at each other. Soon, both the friends were dead. Cosmo's last Traitor kill.

"You can't save anyone" he mutters "Not back then, and not now...you're only good for killing...admit it...you'll kill him when you're done, even if he talks..."

He sighs and rolls his eyes "You're an open book, Frank...your story is tragic, yes...but your actions are far too much...you should let a guy live once in a while...though...what is a Punisher who allows someone to live?"

He spins the knives in his hands and shrugs "You want a dog's blood on your hands, go ahead...but that's not an ordinary dog...he deserves to mourn his loss like any of us would mourn our losses...even if some of us...mourn differently"

The last line was delivered with an almost eerie tone, as though he was talking about something of dire importance
Of course...Frank would know exactly what he meant

@BarrenThin Barren

He looks to Robin and sighs "Justice, isn't killing a dog...Justice would be running you and that bitch through" He says, pointing to Erika "You're always pointing fingers at the slightest hint of a clue...you need to slow down and work logically, your elaborate stories are nice...but they prove naught"

• Love
Reactions: BarrenThin
Wuya looked at Jack not amused. "Jacky just stop."

Wuya had promised Jack that he could rule the world and failed him as well. She sighed. "Jack I'm afraid your dreams I cannot make true. I have failed." Jack just looked at her confused then she seemed to be humming something form a mermaid movie they watched but the lyrics she soon began to sing was strange.

@Everyone

"And that's why I'm giving Frank free reign once this 'game' ends. I know I'm not innocent and I'm not walking away from it. He's the judge, the jury, and the executioner," solemn was the word to describe Robin's tone, "and I'm the criminal."

"You can't save anyone" he mutters "Not back then, and not now...you're only good for killing...admit it...you'll kill him when you're done, even if he talks..."

He sighs and rolls his eyes "You're an open book, Frank...your story is tragic, yes...but your actions are far too much...you should let a guy live once in a while...though...what is a Punisher who allows someone to live?"

He spins the knives in his hands and shrugs "You want a dog's blood on your hands, go ahead...but that's not an ordinary dog...he deserves to mourn his loss like any of us would mourn our losses...even if some of us...mourn differently"

The last line was delivered with an almost eerie tone, as though he was talking about something of dire importance
Of course...Frank would know exactly what he meant

@BarrenThin Barren

He looks to Robin and sighs "Justice, isn't killing a dog...Justice would be running you and that bitch through" He says, pointing to Erika "You're always pointing fingers at the slightest hint of a clue...you need to slow down and work logically, your elaborate stories are nice...but they prove naught"
He wasn't sure how to react to... well... any of this. The guy was clearly talking about his family, but how? He didn't know him, and he certainly hadn't shared that bit of information. For a moment, he seemed like he was going to get mad. Then his mouth opened and closed quietly as his angry expression crumbled. He shambled off quietly, sitting down against the wall and watching Cosmo with a sad look in his eyes.

He looked up at Robin's comment with a peculiar look in his eyes. That was a first. Instead of responding to it, though, he called out, "Anyone know where a suture kit is?"

@Anyone that wants to try to talk to Frank.

Reactions: DapperDogman
"What did you just call me?"

Erika was not amused with Pretty Boy's description of her... It was one thing to say it to other women...but it was a whole different story when said to the detective. She glared daggers into PB, definitely a nerve in her pride was struck.

@DapperDogman @anyone else that wants to calm down pissed off Erika.

Wuya then finally stopped walking and sat. She looked at Jack basically saying 'do what you want I don't give a fuck anymore.' Jack sat knowing Wuya for once seemed to need him.

@Everyone

With that, Robin turned and walked away from Pretty Boy. He was done with him, there was no point in continuing on with the banter. Passing by Erika, he grabbed her hand, "He's not worth your time, Detective, not with a case this important. Come on, we need to discuss who's still a potential traitor," With that, he gently pulled the blue-haired girl along with him.

@Gummi Bunnies

River was surprised when the door opened for all of them. "Well, it looks like we can all walk in after all. Shall we?" She began to walk inside, wondering what would be in there.
You step into the darkness beyond the door.

"Once upon a time, there was an unlucky girl.

All she wanted was to be happy. So she went to a clover field."

Amanda steps around you, the lights coming on.

Q4oBRCK.jpg

"Hmph," says Diana, holding the butterfly in her hands. "It's good enough, I suppose." With a wave of her hand, River disappears from view, falling into darkness.

"She found a one-leaf clover, but she dropped it on the road."

"As for you two..." Diana shakes her head. "You're being demoted."

She found a two-leaf clover, but it slipped into the shadows.

Oddly, the room around you changes, changing into an outdoor setting. A bonfire lights the area.

She found a three-leaf clover, but a witch hid it away.

Amanda holds a stick... with a rat at the end of it.

PfoxScn.png

She wanted to find a four-leaf clover, but she was too unlucky.

"Get down and accept your punishment," says Diana.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@york

Last edited:
He pointed to the man who now sat dejected "He has lost so much...at the hands of those who sought to cause suffering...he made them pay for their crimes, but Cosmo...he is a hero...he saved many lives...his actions here were to save lives"

He looks at the dog and sighs "Let him have his moment...and then, when he is ready to join Arya in the afterlife...you are free to kill him...but make it swift...that is my only request"

his clones stand aside and let Robin and the other speak to Cosmo "I'm not going to meddle again...let my actions here apply to every one of you..." he looked at Robin with a serious face "If it were you being defended while you mourned one of your...many...female...fans..." he speaks in a tone of confusion "You've got a lot of love...or...maybe it's...many possible loves...I cannot think at a time like this...but still, what if you lost someone...even if you had killed an innocent...you'd want a moment to mourn, would you not..."

He looks to Cosmo, noticing the Noob and the Engi die "Thanks for that...those two pissed me off big time"

@The Pimp Tactician

Wuya looked away from Jack. "You know at one point I was prepared and had a plan. But now..." She trailed off. Jack looked at Wuya only seeing the side of her face. He placed a hand on her shoulder "don't say things like that." Wuya ignored him and began to sing in a whisper of her old thoughts.

@Anyone

You step into the darkness beyond the door.

"Once upon a time, there was an unlucky girl.

All she wanted was to be happy. So she went to a clover field."

Amanda steps around you, the lights coming on.

Q4oBRCK.jpg

"Hmph," says Diana, holding the butterfly in her hands. "It's good enough, I suppose." With a wave of her hand, River disappears from view, falling into darkness.

"She found a one-leaf clover, but she dropped it on the road."

"As for you three..." Diana shakes her head. "You're being demoted."

She found a two-leaf clover, but it slipped into the shadows.

Oddly, the room around you changes, changing into an outdoor setting. A bonfire lights the area.

She found a three-leaf clover, but a witch hid it away.

Amanda holds a stick... with a rat at the end of it.

PfoxScn.png

She wanted to find a four-leaf clover, but she was too unlucky.

"Get down and accept your punishment," says Diana.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@york

@york @Atomyk

After presenting the butterfly, River was surprised at what came next. The room suddenly faded into darkness and she began to fall again...

"Ruuuubbby!" she cried, unsure what was going on. Was she being seperated again? She didn't want to be alone again.

But that's not all...

At Cosmo's last word, the two would fire at each other. Soon, both the friends were dead. Cosmo's last Traitor kill.

The Ultimate Suckage pair, The Noob and The Engineer, are dead.

"Oh noooo!!" Monokuma cries in mock horror. "Our doggy traitor has killed once again! Our poor Suckage pair has no power to respawn when a traitor kills them! Normally I would not allow such a wanton display of violence, but times sure are changing, aren't they?" Raising his hands, Monokuma's eye turns red. "Another kill, another vote and execution, but let's change things up, shall we?"

Rapidly all around you, the Entrance Hall shifts and change to form... a court room?

tWZV8NA.png

There's a podium for each of you!

Monokuma sits at the large seat behind you all.

aqBlSHQ.png

"Now... let's discuss our sudden murder. Do you vote to execute this bad dog, or do you try your hand at trying to get yet another traitor? So many choices!"​

"Kill the rat we know of already. Why risk an another innocent's life?" Robin asked rhetorically as he pressed the button to vote Cosmo.

• Thank You
Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Wuya couldn't explain how she felt. She figured it must be how Jack felt every day. 'A Failure was the only word she felt fit.' She looked at the change of the room and sighed getting up and Jaack following until they took seats in the court. "I don't give a fuck." Said Wuya no longer caring she looked to Jack. "You choose what to do." Jack just nodded he didn't get what all Wuya was feeling at the moment other than possible confusion.

@Everyone

Pretty Boy sighs as the bear forces people to vote so soon, hitting the button for himself "I abstain" he mutters, sitting back with a sigh "If I die, so be it..."

he turns to the bear and furrows his brow "So, Monokuma...what did you think of her...the blonde geek?" he was of course talking about Nanai, the girl who'd been the traitor all along in one of his earlier games "She seems...interesting"

But that's not all...

"Oh noooo!!" Monokuma cries in mock horror. "Our doggy traitor has killed once again! Our poor Suckage pair has no power to respawn when a traitor kills them! Normally I would not allow such a wanton display of violence, but times sure are changing, aren't they?" Raising his hands, Monokuma's eye turns red. "Another kill, another vote and execution, but let's change things up, shall we?"

Rapidly all around you, the Entrance Hall shifts and change to form... a court room?

tWZV8NA.png

There's a podium for each of you!

Monokuma sits at the large seat behind you all.

aqBlSHQ.png

"Now... let's discuss our sudden murder. Do you vote to execute this bad dog, or do you try your hand at trying to get yet another traitor? So many choices!"​
"Hmph. A court room, eh? It's almost as if I were living that American movie... 12 Angry Men or something of the sort," Kotomine said, examining the place, "Though the decor is in poor taste if you ask me," he commented to himself, before clearing his throat.

"I vote that we execute the dog as well," he spoke, "We'll have plenty of time later to go over who the next traitor is."

Logically, this would be the best course of action, as he is indeed a murderer. It does not matter what you think, but rather, what you do, and the undeniable fact remains that he committed murder of at least one innocent person, the priest reasoned mentally with himself, And besides, it's almost like he wants to die. Though I am all for prolonging his life so he can suffer more, he could potentially continue to pose a threat to me, as all I have to rely on is his word that he shall not kill again.

Kotomine smirked a little. People will probably think he was being hypocritical and against the will of God for condoning execution, but no matter. The faces of disbelief and anger at those who disagreed, should they react specifically to him, will be enough to sustain him.

Besides, if God was truly against murder, as the commandment said so, he wouldn't have had the Holy Grail War be a battle royale fight to the death, would he?

Reactions: The Myrmidon
Jack looked to Wuya knowing she would be no help. 'Take a chance or play it safe? What should I do what would Chase do... Chase would take a chance but... Omi would say play it safe.... What does Jack Spicer think? What should Jack Spicer think?' Jack scratched his head. He looked at his ID device and stared. 'We need to take out two traitors so there is only one left or was there only one left already?' Jack gulped and didn't know what to do. Jack gave a sigh of defeat knowing that what was right influenced well Omi and Good Jack. He clicked for Cosmo. "Well That's that Wuya." He said with a shy smile. Wuya sighed not caring.

@Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.