Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Boop! Boop!

StingerWeiner.jpg

The Noob and The Engineer spawned in! :D​

"Man, that was a long-ass loading screen," The Engineer complained, cocking his U.S. Army Grade M98 Sniper Rifle back into - a Game of Thrones set? The Battlefield Friend moved a foot, stepping across a ruby red carpet fit for a King, his dirty jackboots staining it with brown, murky sludge. An orchestra of Monohoho's - Monohoses, Monohoi? - whatever the plural form was, playing an unfamiliar tune on Medieval instruments. This was too weir -- OH SHIT!

5_zps201c2a64.gif

VIOLENT SHIT OCCURS.
A flurry of crossbow arrows burst out, and Arya's flesh seemed to disintegrate, spraying out, droplets of blood mixing with the ruby red carpet on the floor. The Noob gasped, "NOOOOOOOO!!!!" And seemed to move in slow motion. His eyes widened, cursing the cruel gods - begging Arya Stark for one final chance at life. Time seemed to be suspended in molasses. He crawled on his hands and needs toward his deceased apprentice - her eyes wide, empty, lifeless. The Noob grit his teeth, tears freely ran down his cheek...
"I'm- I'm so sorry, Arya-Chan. I have failed you..."

"But before..."

"I..."

*The Noob choked up, no... no...*

"... I must do one more thing before we part..."

sQEH7Gs.gif

"Dip dip potato chip~"

@Everyone

Wuya looked at Jack. "Lets move. I cannot stay here any longer. I have been around you to much and now have failed. I guess there is no point to stay." Wuya sighed feeling defeated wasn't her style so she need to move. "Jack if we knew when we would go back I would let you travel on your own but I do not so if you don't hate me please come with in my search for some Shen Gon Wu we need it now more then ever." Wuya then stopped and looked to see if Monokuma was still in the room. "Bear you have said much wise words to me and I ignored you. I am sorry please let me have a chance at finding my or any Wu. I will not jump to conclusions if I can help it and maybe improve. I'm guessing I need to act more like Jack here." Jack could tell Wuya was truly hurt why he didn't know why. 'what had she felt when she meet Robin was he another Chase?' Jack wasn't sure but he knew that for once Wuya seemed to need him.

@Atomyk @Everyone Else

"The Xiaolin match thing is proof of my innocence. The balloon didn't pop when I said I wasn't a traitor. Erika, you're innocent as you're in this for the fun of solving a case, not because you want justice. Kotomine, you're in the clear as well. So then, who does that leave for us to suspect?" Robin went along with Kotomine's idea. It was the only lead they had to go on. However, Robin looked back at Cosmo with a frown, "Everyone, you figure out what you want to do with this mutt. I won't deal with eliminating filth who would betray innocents and their friends."

Pretty Boy sighs and walks away from the group, unable to go with them "You're the real monsters here...the traitors have their own motives...the bear is making them fight for something...why do we vote and kill of others? For our own lives"

He spits and faces away from the group "You disgust me, a group of such selfish people...to kill of others for the chance to live on yourself..."

"The Xiaolin match thing is proof of my innocence. The balloon didn't pop when I said I wasn't a traitor. Erika, you're innocent as you're in this for the fun of solving a case, not because you want justice. Kotomine, you're in the clear as well. So then, who does that leave for us to suspect?" Robin went along with Kotomine's idea. It was the only lead they had to go on. However, Robin looked back at Cosmo with a frown, "Everyone, you figure out what you want to do with this mutt. I won't deal with eliminating filth who would betray innocents and their friends."
"I can get the information out of him, if this idiot will move." He crossed his arms and moved his glare to Pretty Boy. "We need to find out who the traitor is," Frank said bluntly, without commenting further.

@DapperDogman
@The Pimp Tactician
@Everyone else who cares that Frank is proposing he torture a dog for information

~End of the Line~

This is it.

A day that Arya cursed. A day that Arya fought against. A day that Arya told herself, no, prayed to every night wouldn't come until she got her revenge for her family name. In an instance, she was dragged out of that dream, out of that cruel reality into a nightmare of paranoia, fear, death, and the unknown. All of her hopes, all of her dreams, all of her ambitions, all of her promised goals to reunite a kingdom and it's people gone in a matter of seconds.

She took a step back.

The horror began to flash in her eyes, feeling the arrows skewer her body and the knife plunge into her very heart. Her gaze couldn't help but set to the right and left, seeing her family, her kin, her subjects, all massacred like dogs. Feeling trails of crimson escape her peach lips, the Queen couldn't help but begin to fall back, as if her very weight was as light as a feather. Struggling to keep her eyes open, the Stark reached up to the ceiling, shocked at the sights before her.

She saw The North in the ruins. She saw Winterfell burning before her gaze, the castle thousands of years old finally beginning to crumble. She saw each and every one of her subjects, her guards, and warriors whom she considered family butchered outside of the dining hall. She saw her families faces, most of them screaming in agony or slowly perishing away. She saw the very horrors of Westeros before her eyes, and finally, as if to get these awful images out of her head, Arya closed her eyes.

One final word escaped her lips, and just like that, her world descended into darkness forever.

"Mother"

@Atomyk
@Everybody else that wants to read​

"I do believe you've voted multiple times as well, Mister. Do not act as if your hands are free of innocent blood," Robin's accusing tone was tinged with disgust for his fellow survivor.

@Verite

"Da Father. Cosmo can say no more. It is rule. But don't worry. Cosmo read your mind. You are no good one."
01an.png

He approached Cosmo closely, leaning in and practically whispering to him. "Then I suppose I'm in the clear, aren't I? Isn't it just a shame that the good always die young?" He asked, before getting away and facing everyone else.

"So, is there a proposed course of action that we should go with next? Or shall we stay here and continue trying to bicker among each other when we could be trying to decipher who the final traitor is?"

@Josh M @Atomyk @EVERYONE​

He turns back to frank, a cold glare in his eyes "You touch the dog, it'll be the last thing you ever do...and I mean that"

His ghostly clones would claw their way out of the ground around the dog, for now, standing by as silent watchmen "They don't feel pain...so don't try it on with them either"

@BarrenThin

When the elevator stopped, River stepped out and spoke to Jennifer. "I retrieved the butterfly. Would you please take us to the club room again?"
She nods. "Let's hurry." Winding through the airship, your group eventually reaches the first class quarters again and heads to the gift box.​

He turns back to frank, a cold glare in his eyes "You touch the dog, it'll be the last thing you ever do...and I mean that"

His ghostly clones would claw their way out of the ground around the dog, for now, standing by as silent watchmen "They don't feel pain...so don't try it on with them either"

@BarrenThin
"Fine. Let more people die because you can't get it in your fucking head that we need to find out who it is!" He glared at Dapper now. It wasn't his policy to kill those that stopped his mission, but this guy was just being stupid.

@DapperDogman

His attention turns to Robin "I voted once, if memory serves...perhaps twice...one should be forgiven...if I did vote a second time, then I am no better, I will not glorify myself" his first vote was cast out of spite, and at that time, he knew not the outcome of his actions

@The Pimp Tactician

Pretty Boy sighed and looked back to Frank "You and I are more alike than you could understand..." he says with a cold chuckle "Do you think that killing the dog will find the last traitor? For a man who's killed as much as you...you don't seem to understand the finality of your actions..."

@BarrenThin Barren

She nods. "Let's hurry." Winding through the airship, your group eventually reaches the first class quarters again and heads to the gift box.​

@Atomyk @york

River followed after Jennifer, making sure to carefully hold onto the butterfly. Once they arrived in front of the door again, River offered up the butterfly. "I hope this will suffice."

His attention turns to Robin "I voted once, if memory serves...perhaps twice...one should be forgiven...if I did vote a second time, then I am no better, I will not glorify myself" his first vote was cast out of spite, and at that time, he knew not the outcome of his actions

@The Pimp Tactician

Pretty Boy sighed and looked back to Frank "You and I are more alike than you could understand..." he says with a cold chuckle "Do you think that killing the dog will find the last traitor? For a man who's killed as much as you...you don't seem to understand the finality of your actions..."

@BarrenThin Barren
"I can interrogate him, dumbass." He snarled angrily. The man was being a moron and it irritated Frank to no end. "If I don't, more people will definitely die by the time we find the traitor."

@DapperDogman

As Jack followed Wuya wondering where they would go he knew what he needed to do. He breathed and deiced to sing. The song he choose to start with to try and cheer her up was Bad day.

As Jack sang and Wuya listened Wuya waited to see if the bear would answer her question on getting the Wuya.

@Atomyk @Everyone Else

@york @Atomyk

When the elevator stopped, River stepped out and spoke to Jennifer. "I retrieved the butterfly. Would you please take us to the club room again?"
Ruby nodded, she seemed a little upset when Amanda pushed her hand away though, but she didn't say anything more figuring she'd leave her alone for the time being.

River followed after Jennifer, making sure to carefully hold onto the butterfly. Once they arrived in front of the door again, River offered up the butterfly. "I hope this will suffice."
The door opens upon receiving the butterfly. It's allowing all of you to enter.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@york

"You don't know you're obstructing two men who are very angry from reaching their goals for the greater good. Step aside, child, I'm in no mood for your load of horseshit!" Robin yelled at the man who dared protect a traitor from justice.

Everything seemed to be tensing up quick, and another first for Erika, she didnt' feel like she needed to take part in it. Because it was like everyone else was doing what she would had done anyways. At least Dlanor managed to return to her side again after all of those shenanigans that lead up to this.

@everyone (can't think of anything to post. XD)

Status
Not open for further replies.