Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty furrows his brow and looks at the dog with a sigh "You had a sense of honor...it would seem you cared for the child..."
He didn't expect that from a traitor, it was...odd to see such compassion for someone he may have had to kill at some point

It saddened him that the group would no doubt lynch Cosmo
He wanted to intervene...to stop them from killing the animal like...well...animals

"Leave the dog be, he deserves respect for his honesty...even if he murdered the others..." he admitted "Is this not the main part of Christianity? No matter what you do, as long as you repent, you are forgiven?"

He looked at them with a serious expression "He deserves a clean, quick death, I'm sure he never drew out a kill, so why should we?"
He takes out a knife and grips the handle tightly "If none of you have a better reason, I'll let him say his bit, and put him down myself...I'm used to quick kills...It'll be swift"

@Everyone

Robin now saw red. He had led the vote a second time and it had had the same result. He had killed another innocent and now, one of the traitors wanted to act as if he felt sorry for them. The traitor had comforted him after Lilia had died. Was that real empathy or was the dog just that, a fucking dog?

He didn't react at first to the man's hands around his throat. Then the pain swelled in his mind. Constriction in his throat, a lack of air. Robin bucked and kicked at the man, trying to free himself from Frank's vicegrip. Then, the young tactician remembered his blade. Frank would feel pain as Robin stabbed at his side widely and choked out, "G-et of me!"

@Atomyk @york

River sighed. "No, I'll try my best to get you out with me. I know you want to see your sister," River replied, waiting for the elevator to stop. (At least, I think they're still on the elevator?)

River sighed. "No, I'll try my best to get you out with me. I know you want to see your sister," River replied, waiting for the elevator to stop. (At least, I think they're still on the elevator?)
It finally stops.

With nothing to say, Amanda presses the button to move it back down. "..."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@york

For now, she had to finish this showdown now, so maybe she'll refer to PB later. Actually, things were becoming tense that she may had to stop this showdown for now. "Apologies, but I'll pass on saying my last question, things are starting to tense up..." she said with a blunt voice, seeing that the execution had been done on an innocent, and that the murdered two were actually traitors and the dog was also a traitor.

"Like I would come up with what to do with Cosmo, probably put him out of his misery if he really is that down in the dumps for the girl that was executed," Erika simply put it at that when Kotomine had said that, and she continued to make her way to Frank. While she didn't give much care to Robin, but since he's been a help to her, she would actually consider thinking on having him around. at least he was much more talkative than Dlanor.

"Keep talking like that, and people would think the same of voting you off for your unstable behavior," Erika said, her eyes narrowing down at Frank,"Besides, we weren't sure if she were a traitor or not, and there was only way figuring out. From that action, we now know three of the traitors, two of them being dead already. It takes sacrifices to figure out the truth, and that's something that I had to learn when I became a detective."

"Oh, and Robin...a-are you okay?" Erika turned her attention to Robin, who had taken out his knife to stab the other. Was...was the detective actually sounding concerned for once?

@fuck it, everyone

Frank felt the blade sink into his side and gritted his teeth. It wasn't near enough to do more than distract him, but it brought him to his senses. Robin didn't know Arya was a traitor; logically, she was one of the suspects. He rolled off of him, clutching the wound. He was breathing extremely heavily. "You killed her... you fucking.... son of a bitch."

@The Pimp Tactician

The Showdownall off a sudden the balloons popped at once. A colorful light shown and ended in yellow everyone one from the challenge safely on the floor. Wuya gave a sigh knowing what happened was for once she was the one to lose the Showdown not Jack.

She got ready to speak but then Monokuma began to share the results on everyone's vote. They learned that the dog Cosmo was the traitor and yet he wanted to save the poor girl. Wuya gave no expression on if she cared for she did not know this girl and she hopped for the death of children it seemed all the time which was the Xiaolin Monks. Jack stared at all that acquired and grew quiet. He then took a few steps away from Wuya for once.

Wuya looked at Robin and Erika. "I was wrong I'm sorry and it ended with a girl killed. I'm not sure my thoughts on that however sorry on that as well. Now for the next vote I must let you choose for me so I know. Please tell me now who I must vote for if you have a name in mind for that was my half on the Showdown." Wuya said keeping her Heylin word.

@Gummi Bunnies @The Pimp Tactician

It finally stops.

With nothing to say, Amanda presses the button to move it back down. "..."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@york
Ruby still felt a little bad for Amanda "Hey... If it makes you feel any better; we don't look down on you." she said as the elevator descended, she puts a hand on her shoulder like her sister would, she wasn't sure if Amanda was one for hugs though as Yang would be... Though her hugs tend to be a little stronger than she would have liked.

Robin wheezed for a few moments, trying to regain his breath. Finally, rolling onto his side to look at Frank, Robin had a sad look about him, "Do you think I wanted to kill an innocent? Do you think I wanted to lead the vote to execute another who didn't commit? Just... give me a moment to deal with this fallout, okay? Once I'm done, you can do with me what you will."

Standing to his feet, Robin growled at Wuya, "No, don't even try. You wasted our time, you tried to kill someone I care, and now, because of our stupidity, an innocent girl is dead. I didn't want more blood on my hand, but it seems I can't avoid it. If you want to make this up to me, then do one thing. Shut up and do not speak to me ever again." With that, Robin pushed past her and moved closer to Cosmo.

Looking down at the dog, Robin's face betrayed no emotion to his former friend, "You lied to me when Lilia died. You acted as though you were my friend. I see now I can trust no one in this war. I only have one question for you. If you answer it properly, I might have some mercy on you."

"Who is the final traitor?"

@Raven @BarrenThin @Josh M @Gummi Bunnies

Reactions: BarrenThin
@BarrenThin

@everyone

"Mister west, Cosmo is no innocent. I'm the only one guilty. Robin is good person, heart in right place. Bear got to Cosmo earlier. Threaten to destroy Knowwhere, Cosmo home. It houses refuge, and heroes like the guardian's of the galaxy. It is outside time. However, it's slipping slowly into nothingness. It will gone in a decade or two. Bear said he could speed up that event. Comso couldn't read his mind. Knew good chance Bear was bluffing, but good chances he wasn't either. Between rock and hard bless. However,no of us traitors were bad people. I found purpose in being a traitor. Protecting people. The good ones. Ruby, Arya, Bayonetta, Robin. Cosmo had to protect them. It was a hard choice. Harder than any of you know. "

Cosmo would suddenly stop. His Tk shield would be around him still, looking at Arya's

@The Pimp Tactician

" Cosmo had no idea the voted out people would be killed. why don't you think Cosmo stopped voting? I only voted to save Arya, and Robin,Cosmo that gave you Ccue.It's a good one."

Wuya looked at Robin and was going to speak but a deal was a deal and she nodded. She looked to Jack and went over to him the whispered. "Tell him a deal is a deal." Jack nodded. Then looked to Robin. "I'm not repeating word for word what she said so that your still not hearing from her but since it was a Showdown as a Heylin she will keep her word and not speak to you." Wuya then looked to Erika "I still have another I must keep my word to so you Miss Erika what do you want?"

@The Pimp Tactician @Gummi Bunnies

Ruby still felt a little bad for Amanda "Hey... If it makes you feel any better; we don't look down on you." she said as the elevator descended, she puts a hand on her shoulder like her sister would, she wasn't sure if Amanda was one for hugs though as Yang would be... Though her hugs tend to be a little stronger than she would have liked.
Amanda roughly shrugs your hand off.

She's none too happy still.

The elevator comes to a stop, and Jennifer smiles at seeing the butterfly in River's hand. Brown gives a happy bark.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@york

"Oh, nothing in particular Jack. I'm already satisfied on this mystery alone," Erika simply said this to him, not seeming to want anything in return.

Why...why was Erika suddenly feeling like there was something up with all of this? No matter, they just needed to find the last traitor and it was all over. It seemed as if Robin had went to take her job for her. Silently, she walked up to the two, her eyes for once showed dire seriousness. After all, her true goal was to find the truth.

"Robin, do you know what Cosmo is meaning to say? You're the one who happened to know him more than I do," Erika asked him, unsure on what to lean on first. She, for once as well, did not have anything knowledge on this.

@Raven @The Pimp Tactician @Josh M

"Clues aren't as good, but it'll do. When did you give it, just now or during one of previous encounters?" Robin wasn't letting the dog get away with just that little bit. He was going to drain as much information he could get.

Robin wheezed for a few moments, trying to regain his breath. Finally, rolling onto his side to look at Frank, Robin had a sad look about him, "Do you think I wanted to kill an innocent? Do you think I wanted to lead the vote to execute another who didn't commit? Just... give me a moment to deal with this fallout, okay? Once I'm done, you can do with me what you will."

Standing to his feet, Robin growled at Wuya, "No, don't even try. You wasted our time, you tried to kill someone I care, and now, because of our stupidity, an innocent girl is dead. I didn't want more blood on my hand, but it seems I can't avoid it. If you want to make this up to me, then do one thing. Shut up and do not speak to me ever again." With that, Robin pushed past her and moved closer to Cosmo.

Looking down at the dog, Robin's face betrayed no emotion to his former friend, "You lied to me when Lilia died. You acted as though you were my friend. I see now I can trust no one in this war. I only have one question for you. If you answer it properly, I might have some mercy on you."

"Who is the final traitor?"

@Raven @BarrenThin @Josh M @Gummi Bunnies

Frank glowered at him with obvious contempt. He wanted nothing more than to kill the man, but he restrained himself. He took off his shirt and tore it, wrapping it tightly around his body to cover the wound. He'd stitch it later. If he started to bleed out, Frank would certainly take Robin with him. He watched the exchange quietly, then spoke up. "Give us more than a clue." He was going to find the last traitor and end this, even if that meant torturing the dog.

@BarrenThin

@everyone

"Mister west, Cosmo is no innocent. I'm the only one guilty. Robin is good person, heart in right place. Bear got to Cosmo earlier. Threaten to destroy Knowwhere, Cosmo home. It houses refuge, and heroes like the guardian's of the galaxy. It is outside time. However, it's slipping slowly into nothingness. It will gone in a decade or two. Bear said he could speed up that event. Comso couldn't read his mind. Knew good chance Bear was bluffing, but good chances he wasn't either. Between rock and hard bless. However,no of us traitors were bad people. I found purpose in being a traitor. Protecting people. The good ones. Ruby, Arya, Bayonetta, Robin. Cosmo had to protect them. It was a hard choice. Harder than any of you know. "

Cosmo would suddenly stop. His Tk shield would be around him still, looking at Arya's
@The Pimp Tactician

" Cosmo had no idea the voted out people would be killed. why don't you think Cosmo stopped voting? I only voted to save Arya, and Robin,Cosmo that gave you Ccue.It's a good one."
"A clue... Are you saying that the final traitor is supposed to be a good person at heart as well?" He inquired, guessing the clue that was supposedly given, folding his arms behind his back, "As the body count rises, the better our chances are of catching the final traitor. A case of expecting the unexpected... Hmph. After the final one is dealt with, hopefully, that means that bear will let us go, since the game will be over..."

"Heh, but back to the main topic; if the clue was supposed to imply that the final traitor is not a bad person, I can think of a few people to implicate..." He said, glancing at everyone with a knowing smirk.

@Atomyk @Josh M @everyone

@york @Atomyk

When the elevator stopped, River stepped out and spoke to Jennifer. "I retrieved the butterfly. Would you please take us to the club room again?"

Status
Not open for further replies.