Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Edward, Sandor sat on the floor, attempting to figure out what the fuck he was holding. It gave him a list of the other people here, and as he went through, he looked up, finding a face to match each name. He didn't know any of these people, and honestly didn't want to. They all looked positively insane. This Edward fellow, "Ultimate Captain", seemed like a good place to start however. But, as he continued going down the list, one name stuck out. "Arya Stark". This was someone he was at least familar with. He got up, walking over to where Arya stood. "Arya Stark," he said simply.

@Krieg

((Also, I didn't notice that we were supposed to have an "Item of importance." The Hound doesn't value jack shit, (Besides chicken), so therefore, mine will be a bil 'ol twohander. XD Because why the fuck not.))

Reactions: Atomyk
@Atomyk @Verite @Chello

River frowned again when the bear replied to her. "Don't you dare insult my profession. It's brought me great knowledge and even a man, thank you very much," she huffed, glaring at him. "And your reply answered none of my questions. So I'll ask again: Why the hell am I here?" She realized the priest asked the bear similar questions, wondering if the bear would actually answer him. Oh, well, looks like he didn't answer that man either.

She also realized Loki had attacked the bear, standing back with a sigh. "Don't go all magic crazy on the bear. We don't want to flipping kill it. We need information from him." She rolled her eyes at her own comment. Telling someone not to kill someone else? Now she was starting to sound like The Doctor. It looked as if Loki's attack had done no damage on him anyhow, so she had nothing to worry about.

Frustration was raging inside of Loki's core, he clenched his fists tightly and you could swear that his eyes were going from green to red. In anger Loki threw the handbook down on the floor and tore up the map, "that's how I feel about this situation. I am going to find a way out of here, and you can not stop me." He responded and turned to leave.

He turned to the woman who spoke to him, "like I told the priest over there. Do not tell me what to do mortal it will bring you no good."

@Atomyk

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

How about you explode to find out! *there was a crazed look on his face. Those puny claws didn't threaten him one bit*
"... Okay." Man he is exploding a bunch today. Monokuma decides to be a dick and get right up in Natsu's face before he explodes... That one's actually doing to hurt!

"I love cartoon violence, don't you?" And another bear has appeared, right on cue.

@MrDubWubs

Revya

Revya shrugged, looking at the new monobear. "Sure, sure. ... Though don't blame me if other people do it." She glanced at Loki, who didn't seem to realize that the bear wasn't going away anytime soon. ... Probably. Her feet shifted nervously. "Ah, Name. Right. Almost forgot about that. People always call me 'kid' or 'you' or something. My name's Revya, nice to meet ya. ... Any reason why you think you'd be here? Or what you should do here at least? I'm probably going to look around to see if there's some way out... I don't exactly get a comfortable feeling about a place governed by an exploding bear toy."
Who exactly WOULD be comfortable in this situation?​
@Conrad Norwood

Axel turned and looked back at the male that had spoke. "I'm not sure what's going on here." he said but smirked. "It it seems interesting." he said and chuckled as he stretched his hand out. "Name's Axel, got it memorized?" he said with a grin. His green eyes sparkled as he looked at the male. He stopped and heard the speaking of someone over an intercom and held up a hand to pause the conversation for a minute as he listened. When the broadcast came to an end, he turned his attention back to the male. "Well that was interesting~"
"Mine's Jack" Jack said then stopped to hear the announcement. "Well I got to go before Wuya kills me for being late." He then went and found Wuya.

Monokuma bounced off the walls 13 times, his red eye beginning to visually throb with a bright red light before-- *Boom*! He explodes! You think you're safe from the blast, but shrapnel from the Monokuma rains down upon your group. Both Axel and Sting are caught in the arm. Seiker and The Noob are caught in the leg. Finally, poor Wuya is caught in the stomach.

A second Monokuma drops to the ground, his claws extended in a fit of anger. "Who do you think you are?! Ultimate World Eater, more like Ultimate Shit Stirrer!" Monokuma points at the injured amongst your group. "Violence against your headmaster will not be tolerated!" As he sees blood start to stain the floor of the gymnasium, Monokuma pulls out a whistle and blows it. "Go! Go explore your new home! And get the injured to the infirmary!"

Once he's done talking, Monokuma stands in place, his arms crossed. It seems you are now free to go.
Areas of Interest:

tZp5x9z.jpg

cHVC1uD.jpg

2F Stairs: Heavy metal bars block both stairwells. Sorry, but the other floors are under maintenance!

Dorms: The rooms with the weird Japanese kids' names over them were the ones you woke up in. Try as you might, they are completely locked now!

Gymnasium: Monokuma's waiting here, so this seems like a good place to ask him some questions.

Toilets: When you gotta go, you gotta go!

Infirmary: A good place to get some medical supplies!

School Shop: You may be able to get some goodies here... Maybe even tell the future!

Entrance Hall: The exit of the school lies within. Maybe you can just walk out?

AV Room: Computers and video equipment! There may be some cool DVDs you can get your hands on here!

Classrooms 1-A & 1-B: So lame. So boring. Monokuma believes true learning comes from outside the classroom!

Courtroom: A courtroom? That's odd! Sorry to say, but I don't think there's any sort of courtroom here!

Bath: A nice relaxing communal bath... I think.

Sauna: Come in here and let your worries melt right off you...

Dressing Room: This room seems to have been used recently, for whatever reason.

Canteen: I thought I heard noises coming from here... slurping noises...

Kitchen: Smells like someone is cooking up something good in here!

Laundry: I've heard terrible things lie within the discarded clothing here...

Store Room: Nothing but useless junk!

Dorm Toilets: I wouldn't use these particular toilets if I were you. Something seems really off about them...

Incinerator and Trash Room: Dispose of your useless filthy trash here!
Cast List:

@Akibahara as The Noob and The Engineer (Battlefield Friends)
@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter (Unwind)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde (Grand Chase)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Verite as Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night)
@york as Ruby Rose (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Zane Bowerstone (Fable)
@Krieg as Arya Stark (A Song of Ice and Fire)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as River Song (Doctor Who)
@MrDubWubs as Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
@StarryNight as Chrome Dokuro (Katekyo Hitman Reborn)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@DapperDogman as Intersection's Pretty Boy (Undying Love)
@Chello as Loki Laufeyson (Thor)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Conrad Norwood as Robin (Fire Emblem)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@Reaper Jack as Lilia Kjaernestejd (Innocentius Luna)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru)
@ChemicalLove as Adain Lee (Original Character)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@penguin055 as Lyle Dylandy (Gundam 00)
@Nim as Yuno Gasai (Mirai Nikki)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@Kirah as William "Billy" Borden (Dresden Files)
@Rocket as Lilith (Borderlands)
@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles (Assassin's Creed)
@SuperChocoMilk as Zer0 (Borderlands)
@ItsToppyTippers as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Jeremi as Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@HelloBeautifulChild as Oz and Willow Rosenburg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ElBell as Anastasia Saunders (Original Character)
@kittyluna45 as Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Josh M as Cosmo (Guardians of the Galaxy)
@Atomyk as Jennifer (Rule of Rose)​
Jack had followed WuyA like a puppy following his master. When they reached the gym he had moved to look around and soon after he did well a teddy bear exploded. He heard Wuya cry out in pain. "Ow damn it you stupid bear." Wuya had fallen to her knees for a moment "Wuya" Jack screamed and without realizing it was basically running to her at the speed of light. He bent down and put a hand on her. "Are you alright?" He asked with worried eyes. Wuya moved her hand revealing blood. "I'll be fine Jack it's just I keep forgetting how weak my mortal body is. Maybe trying to burn that damn door wasn't such a wise idea." She tried to stand but alone it failed her. "Wuya careful I got you." He helped Wuya to her feet. "We need to go to the infirmary maybe there is supplies there we can use." Wuya just nodded "Okay Jack" He smiled. "Once were done there I bet your powers can help heal you." He smiled at her. "Maybe and then lets go look for any Shen Gon Wu that might be in this strange place." Jack and Wuya slowly made their way to the infirmary.

Last edited by a moderator:
The appearance of the so-called "Monokuma" and his ability to talk didn't surprise Lyle much. He had been in the company of robots plenty of times. What bothered him was the content of his speech. There was definitely something fishy going on. Another thing that surprised him were the other people in the room. Just being with a supposed Norse god was strange enough, but some of the others in the room were stranger still. Their outfits varied greatly- seemingly from many different eras and places. The information he found in the "handbook" about the others was unusual as well. Many of their profiles seemed completely impossible- at least they would be where Lyle was from.
He couldn't help but chuckle at the others' attempts to attack the bear. Lyle knew better than to try something like that. Besides, he was unarmed. He was about to ask "Monokuma" a question, but his "roommate" seemed to take the words right out of his mouth and say them in a much more polite way. The bear's answer wasn't comforting, however.
"Educated for what, exactly?"
@Atomyk

"Hmm..."

Monokuma taps his foot against the ground. "Well, you're here because you need to be educated, silly! We can't have you running around not knowing what you're doing!" A shrug. "I mean, you're asking me how you got here... who does that? You think I'm just going to give you all the answers? There's a school to explore, you know!"

@Verite
"Hmph, I see. So this is what a school is like..." He mumbled to himself, examining his surroundings, including the structure of the room he was in and the other people around him, "What a dreadful place. I'm sure students hate this kind of place," Kotomine commented, though oddly enough, he seemed to be smiling in amusement instead of possessing a disgusted expression that his words would imply, "I've... never been to a school before, admittedly. I was raised from birth to be a priest, after all... Very well, I'll play the game for now, and I shall see where that gets me. Who knows? Maybe I'll get to brush up on my skills. They've been in disuse for so long..."

He glanced at Loki, who seemed to be attempting to leave, and at River. "What a bother. Magic and technology really don't cooperate well, it seems. Heh, what an ill-tempered god he must be. But alas, God invoked many times his wrath upon people..." The priest commented, "But it seems like even gods can be tamed. This bear must be some sort of catalyst used by someone to speak through," he deduced.

Perhaps some exploring will do me some good... unless someone needs something from me.

@Chello
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Anyone

The Engineer taps his foot, "You ready? Good!" A virtual maps pops in-front of The Noob/Engineer's H.U.D. It's blue-tinted, sporting 'green dots' wherever a player is. There's 40 of 'em. Holy shit. You could hear The Engineer whisper to himself, pacing back and forth, "Mm... we do need our weapons back... why don't we..." A grin crept across his rugged features.
"Hey fuckface, off to the School Shop we go!"​
You're greeted with junk, junk, and more junk. Most of it is pretty useless, breaking the moment you pick it up.

However, one item appears different than the others in the shop...

KXcuUTq.png

On it says, "Monomono machine! Tell your future! Get a prize! One free try for every customer!"

You also see a slot for inserting coins and a lever.

Give it a go? Y/N

• Love
Reactions: Akibahara
"Ohhh nooo!" Monokuma brings his hands to his face. "I'm gonna be in big trouble now!"

Then, he shrugs. "Not. What do you think this is, a movie? Sorry Mr. President, no one's coming to break you out of here! And besides, I'm the cuddliest bear you'll ever know! So please, try and be more intelligent around me!"

"The fact that you think intelligence is something that is needed to speak with a stuffed toy such as you is laughable." Funny remarked striking a pose as his Stand D4C materilized behind him. "I will play your little game for now though. Villains always get their comeuppance
by the end of it all after. Even ones as pathetic looking as you."

Then he struck a pose before addressing the people in the room. "You are playing right into his hands by antagonizing him. Do as I will do and ignore him."

@Atomyk

Robin pondered Revya's question for a moment, unsure of the answer himself. His memories had not told him what had happened after he tried to kill Grima, so he was left without a definite answer, "Well, Revya, I'm not quite sure. I only remember being told I would disappear if I tried to kill a dark god who wanted my body as a vessel, and I assume I did just that if my memories are correct." Very strange indeed. A possible last ditch effort to kill me perhaps? I'll have to find out when I return home. He gave Revya a smile as he finished up his answer, "Oh, and since you gave me your name, you may call me Robin"

Frustration was raging inside of Loki's core, he clenched his fists tightly and you could swear that his eyes were going from green to red. In anger Loki threw the handbook down on the floor and tore up the map, "that's how I feel about this situation. I am going to find a way out of here, and you can not stop me." He responded and turned to leave.

He turned to the woman who spoke to him, "like I told the priest over there. Do not tell me what to do mortal it will bring you no good."

@Atomyk

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
"Mortal?" River questioned with a chuckle. "Now what ever gave you that idea? You could at least question a girl before you judge her, sweetie," she said with a wink. "Besides, it was simply friendly advice. You'd best not kill the man--or in this case, bear--you need alive until you already have everything you need from him. Once that's taken care of, you kill him slowly and revel in it."

@Chello

@Atomyk @Verite @Chello

River frowned again when the bear replied to her. "Don't you dare insult my profession. It's brought me great knowledge and even a man, thank you very much," she huffed, glaring at him. "And your reply answered none of my questions. So I'll ask again: Why the hell am I here?" She realized the priest asked the bear similar questions, wondering if the bear would actually answer him. Oh, well, looks like he didn't answer that man either.

She also realized Loki had attacked the bear, standing back with a sigh. "Don't go all magic crazy on the bear. We don't want to flipping kill it. We need information from him." She rolled her eyes at her own comment. Telling someone not to kill someone else? Now she was starting to sound like The Doctor. It looked as if Loki's attack had done no damage on him anyhow, so she had nothing to worry about.
The bear only laughs. "Kill me? That's ridiculous! Much like the Saturday morning cartoon bear, no amount of cartoon violence will stop me! You students are so violent. One more explosion and I might start having to dole out some punishments!"

He still hasn't answered your questions.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Chello

Axel watched Jack leave and shrugged as he walked off. "That was a quick introduction." he chuckled to himself.

Update Post:
Axel stood there in the back, watching as he saw the culprit behind all this. He listened to the little 'speech' and smirked. "Guess everything is finally getting interesting." he said as he stuffed his hands into the pockets of his black coat. He looked around, somewhat hoping to see...that certain someone but sighed when he didn't. Where are you? He thought.

@Raven and everyone else XD

The appearance of the so-called "Monokuma" and his ability to talk didn't surprise Lyle much. He had been in the company of robots plenty of times. What bothered him was the content of his speech. There was definitely something fishy going on. Another thing that surprised him were the other people in the room. Just being with a supposed Norse god was strange enough, but some of the others in the room were stranger still. Their outfits varied greatly- seemingly from many different eras and places. The information he found in the "handbook" about the others was unusual as well. Many of their profiles seemed completely impossible- at least they would be where Lyle was from.
He couldn't help but chuckle at the others' attempts to attack the bear. Lyle knew better than to try something like that. Besides, he was unarmed. He was about to ask "Monokuma" a question, but his "roommate" seemed to take the words right out of his mouth and say them in a much more polite way. The bear's answer wasn't comforting, however.
"Educated for what, exactly?"
@Atomyk
"Educated for a functioning daily life! I'm surprised most of you can even breath!"

He's giggling at that. "It's a dangerous world, you know. You're all much safer in here!"

Loki looked at River and couldn't help but smile when she mentioned killing the bear slowly, "you know you are right. And I'm sorry for snapping at you, I'm not good at handling this kinds of situations." He responded, he turns his attention back to Monokuma. "Punishments from a bear, oh we are so scared." He sarcastically commented.

@Atomyk
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

You're greeted with junk, junk, and more junk. Most of it is pretty useless, breaking the moment you pick it up.

However, one item appears different than the others in the shop...

KXcuUTq.png

On it says, "Monomono machine! Tell your future! Get a prize! One free try for every customer!"

You also see a slot for inserting coins and a lever.

Give it a go? Y/N

The Engineer paused, warily glancing at The Noob, "Hey man, you like trying new shit, right? C'mon! Get your fortune taken! Shit, did you know you get an ACHIEVEMENT for doing it! You'll be like 'Achievement Hunter' on YouTube, I swear, dude. Would I ever lie to you buddy? What?! No! NO! Of course not, NOW GET YOUR FUCKING FORTUNE."

The Noob looked down, nervous, "I... you're sure I'll get an achievement, right? Okay, okay. I'll do it!"

The two Battlefield players stepped forward, well, The Noob first, "Alright. Here I go..."

An audible 'click' resounds from the Fortune Telling Machine.

It's The Noob's fortune.

goodfortune.JPG

@Atomyk

Revya (Going to the Entrance Hall)

"Hah, I see... Someone I know claims to have done something I didn't do, so things are probably a bit messed up." Looking around, she saw a few people start to leave. ... Yeah, nothing was going to get done here. "You wanna go check out the Entrance Hallway? Hopefully it's also an exit, though I'm not hoping for much." Here, she looked around. "Anyone else want to actually try and leave this place before snooping around elsewhere? And instead of interrogating a toy?"
YEAH DATS RIGHT MONOBEARCH. SHE CALLED YOU A TOY. WHATCHU GONNA DO ABOUT IT? HUH??!?!​

@Chello
@Conrad Norwood
@Atomyk
@Anyone wanting to go to the Entrance Hall

Jack had followed WuyA like a puppy following his master. When they reached the gym he had moved to look around and soon after he did well a teddy bear exploded. He heard Wuya cry out in pain. "Ow damn it you stupid bear." Wuya had fallen to her knees for a moment "Wuya" Jack screamed and without realizing it was basically running to her at the speed of light. He bent down and put a hand on her. "Are you alright?" He asked with worried eyes. Wuya moved her hand revealing blood. "I'll be fine Jack it's just I keep forgetting how weak my mortal body is. Maybe trying to burn that damn door wasn't such a wise idea." She tried to stand but alone it failed her. "Wuya careful I got you." He helped Wuya to her feet. "We need to go to the infirmary maybe there is supplies there we can use." Wuya just nodded "Okay Jack" He smiled. "Once were done there I bet your powers can help heal you." He smiled at her. "Maybe and then lets go look for any Shen Gon Wu that might be in this strange place." Jack and Wuya slowly made their way to the infirmary.
Thankfully for you, Monokuma wasn't lying when he said you could get help here. It's stocked with medical supplies.

npYgAfM.png

But, that's not all, actually. In the middle of the room is a gurney and what appears to be a person laying on top of it. A dead person.

You've found a body bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.