Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Robin laughed at the insult Revya spoke against Monokuma, "I can already tell I'm going to like you, Revya, so I'll come along with you." With that, he began to follow her out to begin their search.

@Ziogen @Dallas

"... Okay." Man he is exploding a bunch today. Monokuma decides to be a dick and get right up in Natsu's face before he explodes... That one's actually doing to hurt!

"I love cartoon violence, don't you?" And another bear has appeared, right on cue.

@MrDubWubs
*as he exploded Natsu opened his mouth and began to eat it right out thin air* Gah you tasted horrible but it sure was filling!

Oz
Oz was not having a good morning. The morning before the last night of his transformations was never good, he always felt sick and achy down to his bones. He woke up on the floor of the cage he locked himself in and de-shackled himself. Willow was sitting outside on the ground, leaned against the pillar of the old building. She had clearly fallen asleep, her red hair lightly framing her beautiful face. He smiled, waking up after a horrid night was always better when Willow was there.
He walk/limped over to her, exhausted from the night's activities, and promptly passed out when he wrapped his arm around her and sat down.

Willow
Waking up with Oz was nothing new, but waking up with Oz in some sort of school run by an evil robotic teddy bear was not normal. All of the different people around them would have shocked her if she wasn't a witch herself. She was angry and scared, not willing to just do what this bear said.
"He can't- if everyone just doesn't participate-" Willow argued.
"He is an evil teddy bear," Oz said, and as they sat down throughout more and more of this mad day they both agreed.

There was nothing she could do. There was nothing he could do.

Loki looked at River and couldn't help but smile when she mentioned killing the bear slowly, "you know you are right. And I'm sorry for snapping at you, I'm not good at handling this kinds of situations." He responded, he turns his attention back to Monokuma. "Punishments from a bear, oh we are so scared." He sarcastically commented.

@Atomyk
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Oh all is forgiven. I tend to end up in traps like this quite often with fools pulling the strings. You get used to it after a while," River replied. "But this bear seems to be giving us little information. We're better off talking to a brick wall. Perhaps exploring this "school" for answers would indeed be better," she suggested, now ignoring the bear.

@Chello

After all of the events, Yuno looked around at everyone before taking a closer look at the map of the school. After a bit of thinking, she heads towards the stairs and goes to the second floor. Closing her eyes for a moment and remembering the map. She then opened her eyes and looked around a bit before heading towards where the kitchen was located at. She hoped to find anything useful there, so she approached the kitchen door and grabbed the doorknob

I need to survive to be able to reach Yuki. There might be useful tools here. Yuno thought to herself before moving the doorknob, hoping everything will be fine.

@Atomyk

Talk about plot progression! Erika didn't seem like she was annoyed, but amused by this all. While she was silent, she was focused and learning about the others through the strange device that had info of the others. Good to know these for later red truths and blue truths.

"You getting this down Dlanor?" Erika asked. Dlanor only nodded. Well...that was something for now. While her Furniture was getting this remembered for her, Erika decided to stick in the gymnasium for awhile. Besides, this bear looked like something out of little Ushiromiya Maria's twisted imagination.

"I will give it to you..er, bear. This feels like an interesting thing for a detective to be involved with..." Erika made a sarcastic compliment to the cuddly bear. It...it just seemed illogical for it to be talking at all...but it just is.

"Educated for a functioning daily life! I'm surprised most of you can even breath!"

He's giggling at that. "It's a dangerous world, you know. You're all much safer in here!"
"Dangerous world? I think you would know better than anyone what I've been through. After all, you were the one who brought us here. I know just how 'dangerous' this world is..." A small tear seems to form at the corner of his eye as the images of his fallen comrades and friends pass through his mind. "...and I changed it. We stopped the wars. Thanks, but I don't need your 'school.' Now get me out of here." He knew his request would most likely be declined, but he had to at least try.
@Atomyk

Revya (Going to the Entrance Hall)

"Hah, I see... Someone I know claims to have done something I didn't do, so things are probably a bit messed up." Looking around, she saw a few people start to leave. ... Yeah, nothing was going to get done here. "You wanna go check out the Entrance Hallway? Hopefully it's also an exit, though I'm not hoping for much." Here, she looked around. "Anyone else want to actually try and leave this place before snooping around elsewhere? And instead of interrogating a toy?"

YEAH DATS RIGHT MONOBEARCH. SHE CALLED YOU A TOY. WHATCHU GONNA DO ABOUT IT? HUH??!?!

@Chello
@Conrad Norwood
@Atomyk
@Anyone wanting to go to the Entrance Hall
"Hmph, perhaps I will join you all as well. It may do me some good to stretch my legs and familiarize myself with this fine establishment," he said, bumping his way into and becoming a part of the cool kids, or rather, the Entrance Hall Gang, "Forgive me if I am intruding. I am simply doing what I believe to be beneficial for myself in this sort of situation, and I imagine you all are doing the same."

@Ziogen
@Conrad Norwood
@Chello
@Everyone else going to the Entrance Hall and stuff

The Engineer paused, warily glancing at The Noob, "Hey man, you like trying new shit, right? C'mon! Get your fortune taken! Shit, did you know you get an ACHIEVEMENT for doing it! You'll be like 'Achievement Hunter' on YouTube, I swear, dude. Would I ever lie to you buddy? What?! No! NO! Of course not, NOW GET YOUR FUCKING FORTUNE."

The Noob looked down, nervous, "I... you're sure I'll get an achievement, right? Okay, okay. I'll do it!"

The two Battlefield players stepped forward, well, The Noob first, "Alright. Here I go..."

An audible 'click' resounds from the Fortune Telling Machine.

It's The Noob's fortune.

goodfortune.JPG

@Atomyk
The balls inside the machine bounce around.

With a *ding*!, it pops out a ball. Inside you find a fortune...

"Life is like a dogsled team. If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never changes."

You also find...

k12P6v7.png

Dog Food!

Waking up with Oz was nothing new, but waking up with Oz in some sort of school run by an evil robotic teddy bear was not normal. All of the different people around them would have shocked her if she wasn't a witch herself. She was angry and scared, not willing to just do what this bear said.
"He can't- if everyone just doesn't participate-" Willow argued.
"He is an evil teddy bear," Oz said, and as they sat down throughout more and more of this mad day they both agreed.

That girl. Her expression was so...cute. Funny would make his way to the duo and bowed. "I am the President of the United States Funny Valentine." He'd reach down to grab Willow's hand and kiss it. "It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance."

@HelloBeautifulChild

Loki nodded in agreement with River, "that would be a wise decision. It seems like the others are thinking the same thing as well, as much as I'd rather be alone I think it's going to be better if we work as a team. No offence to anyone, I'm not much of a people person." Loki responded and turned to leave with the others.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty
@Everyone leaving.

Thankfully for you, Monokuma wasn't lying when he said you could get help here. It's stocked with medical supplies.

npYgAfM.png

But, that's not all, actually. In the middle of the room is a gurney and what appears to be a person laying on top of it. A dead person.

You've found a body bag.
Jack smiled once they had reached the infirmary. "Here we are Wuya sit down I'll get the supplies." Wuya looked at him with a look that asked 'do you really know what your looking for?' He smiled and grabbed what he believed Wuya would need. "Um... Jack are you sure I need all that? And that I should trust you being the one to patch me up?" He smiled "Well yeah unless your powers can do it." She sighed "Fine." He then looked to where Wuya had been holding even now. "Um... Wuya I need to see how bad it is. Where were you hit?" Wuya moved her right hand witch was covering her left side. Jack saw it and knew she needed stitches. "Okay this might hurt but hey you know I've had practice at least." He picked up a needed and thread then pulled up a chair to begin. Once he had finished carefully stitching up Wuya he gave a goofy grin. "There now would you like to check the body bag to see if it has our wu?" Jack asked while putting on Wuya's bandages he was trying to hide the blush from when he had to touch her waist as he fixed up the bandage. "Sure Jack." Once he was finished Wuya slowly stood. Then together they neared the body bag. And opened it to see what was inside.

@Atomyk

"Dangerous world? I think you would know better than anyone what I've been through. After all, you were the one who brought us here. I know just how 'dangerous' this world is..." A small tear seems to form at the corner of his eye as the images of his fallen comrades and friends pass through his mind. "...and I changed it. We stopped the wars. Thanks, but I don't need your 'school.' Now get me out of here." He knew his request would most likely be declined, but he had to at least try.
"If you think you know it all, you really are thick! Try and be a critical thinker for once!"

Monokuma glances up toward the ceiling. "If you want out so bad, try and find a way out! Get your 999 on!"

Jack smiled once they had reached the infirmary. "Here we are Wuya sit down I'll get the supplies." Wuya looked at him with a look that asked 'do you really know what your looking for?' He smiled and grabbed what he believed Wuya would need. "Um... Jack are you sure I need all that? And that I should trust you being the one to patch me up?" He smiled "Well yeah unless your powers can do it." She sighed "Fine." He then looked to where Wuya had been holding even now. "Um... Wuya I need to see how bad it is. Where were you hit?" Wuya moved her right hand witch was covering her left side. Jack saw it and knew she needed stitches. "Okay this might hurt but hey you know I've had practice at least." He picked up a needed and thread then pulled up a chair to begin. Once he had finished carefully stitching up Wuya he gave a goofy grin. "There now would you like to check the body bag to see if it has our wu?" Jack asked while putting on Wuya's bandages he was trying to hide the blush from when he had to touch her waist as he fixed up the bandage. "Sure Jack." Once he was finished Wuya slowly stood. Then together they neared the body bag. And opened it to see what was inside.

@Atomyk
It moves.

Or at least you think it moves.

Do you still want to open it? Y/N

*as he exploded Natsu opened his mouth and began to eat it right out thin air* Gah you tasted horrible but it sure was filling!
The Monokuma crosses his arms. "You better get down to the infirmary. What do you think this is, some Shounen anime!?"

@MrDubWubs

Revya (Entrance Hall)

"Ah no, it's fine." Revya gave the priest a long look before moving on. She recognized the outfit. She knew they were usually good guys. It's just that the last priest she met was... well, he was a guy that sounded, dressed, acted and looked like a girl.​
The group made their way to the entrance-hall, following their maps. Turn here, walk there, move on... And finally, they reached their destination. Well, they could only assume so. For what stood in front of them was a door. ... Yeah, plenty of them had bad experience with doors. But this was no ordinary door. It wasn't even a ninja door. This door... It was clear it was the head honcho, the big daddy, the Ultimate Door. No kidding. This wasn't even a type of door that led to the final boss. This was a door that said 'no way you're going into this room bro. This isn't even in the game. If it was, it would hold an extra boss who cheated in every way.' That's right. This door was that badass. No if's and's or but's.​
gumJjUx.png
And beyond that door were sounds of havoc. Explosions. Shots fired. A war whose sounds even the ultimate door couldn't block out. Even if the door wasn't there, would they even want to go outside? The metal in front of them rumbled for a short bit. "... Well, were we expecting anything different?" She said that, but it was clear enough that the woman too had hoped for at least something.​
@Chello
@Verite
@Conrad Norwood
@Entrance Hall

• Love
Reactions: Atomyk
It moves.

Or at least you think it moves.

Do you still want to open it? Y/N
Jack jumps behind Wuya after seeing the bag move. "Um Wuya can we not check it out? How about we check the AV Room? Maybe I can get some supplies for my bots and maybe the Wu is there right?" He was speaking in a quiet squeaky girl voice. Wuya rolled her eyes. "Jack you'll be fine if I open the bag we can go there next if it doesn't have our Shen Gon Wu okay?" Jack knew Wuya would never agree. "Um... O-okay...." Wuya then went to continue to open the bag while Jack stayed a coward behind her.
@Atomyk

Talk about plot progression! Erika didn't seem like she was annoyed, but amused by this all. While she was silent, she was focused and learning about the others through the strange device that had info of the others. Good to know these for later red truths and blue truths.

"You getting this down Dlanor?" Erika asked. Dlanor only nodded. Well...that was something for now. While her Furniture was getting this remembered for her, Erika decided to stick in the gymnasium for awhile. Besides, this bear looked like something out of little Ushiromiya Maria's twisted imagination.

"I will give it to you..er, bear. This feels like an interesting thing for a detective to be involved with..." Erika made a sarcastic compliment to the cuddly bear. It...it just seemed illogical for it to be talking at all...but it just is.
Ugh, a detective. Monokuma doesn't much like your kind, thank you very much!

"And I'll give it to you, that sure is an interesting look you got there! Are you cosplaying?" His hands move to his mouth for a giggle.

Robin looked over the newcomer, observing that he wore the cloths of a member of a priesthood of some kind. Mysterious, polite, a little shifty, and a priest. His eyes narrowed for a moment before he hid his distrust behind a smile, "Just tell us your name once we arrive, sir."

Following Revya, Robin could only nod in agreement with her, "Monokuma would take every precaution to prevent our escape. This is only reasonable."

@Verite @Ziogen

The Monokuma crosses his arms. "You better get down to the infirmary. What do you think this is, some Shounen anime!?"

@MrDubWubs
Anime? What's that? *I look to the map and begin walking to the infirmary to heal up the small wounds*

Status
Not open for further replies.