Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Revya (Entrance Hall)

"Ah no, it's fine." Revya gave the priest a long look before moving on. She recognized the outfit. She knew they were usually good guys. It's just that the last priest she met was... well, he was a guy that sounded, dressed, acted and looked like a girl.

The group made their way to the entrance-hall, following their maps. Turn here, walk there, move on... And finally, they reached their destination. Well, they could only assume so. For what stood in front of them was a door. ... Yeah, plenty of them had bad experience with doors. But this was no ordinary door. It wasn't even a ninja door. This door... It was clear it was the head honcho, the big daddy, the Ultimate Door. No kidding. This wasn't even a type of door that led to the final boss. This was a door that said 'no way you're going into this room bro. This isn't even in the game. If it was, it would hold an extra boss who cheated in every way.' That's right. This door was that badass. No if's and's or but's.

gumJjUx.png

And beyond that door were sounds of havoc. Explosions. Shots fired. A war whose sounds even the ultimate door couldn't block out. Even if the door wasn't there, would they even want to go outside? The metal in front of them rumbled for a short bit. "... Well, were we expecting anything different?" She said that, but it was clear enough that the woman too had hoped for at least something.

@Chello
@Verite
@Conrad Norwood
@Entrance Hall
"How curious. I suppose that unless that Monokuma allows it, we won't be able to get through this door. Dictating what we can and can't do, where we can and can't go... almost like a God, even," Kotomine commented, holding his chin briefly in thought, "Still, I am rather curious about what exactly lies beyond that door, exactly what kind of destruction would be waiting for us beyond it..."

"So now what is the suggested course of action, girl?" He asked in a strange mixture of apathy and irritation.

@Chello
@Anyone leaving the gymnasium

"Working as a team does indeed sound wise," River replied with a nod. "But if anyone wishes to team up they'd best say so now. Although I am good at putting on the facade of being a people person, I am naturally not so," she said, exiting the room. "Never caught your name, by the way," she added, speaking to Loki.

Robin looked over the newcomer, observing that he wore the cloths of a member of a priesthood of some kind. Mysterious, polite, a little shifty, and a priest. His eyes narrowed for a moment before he hid his distrust behind a smile, "Just tell us your name once we arrive, sir."

Following Revya, Robin could only nod in agreement with her, "Monokuma would take every precaution to prevent our escape. This is only reasonable."

@Verite @Ziogen
"Well, since we seem to have already arrived, I suppose an introduction is in order. My name is Kirei Kotomine. And now, as I have given your name, I expect you that you will as well, Mr...?" He asked, folding his arms behind his back.

An enemy appears! ... Or not?

From the Canteen (which is the only way into the kitchen,) A hand was placed on Yuno's shoulder. The person, or rather girl, it belonged to didn't seem to mean any harm. But she did stick out like a sore thumb, colored like a chessboard with bright blue eyes.​
Custom32d.jpg
"Uh... Er... I wouldn't go in there. There's... accidents." In the woman's other hand, which she brought to her... forehead. Then cheek. Then finally mouth... was a ball of... spaghetti. Noticeably, the woman began shivering when Yuno made eye contact. The hand holding the spaghetti also shook, and the mound of saucey pasta was wiped all over her face. It seems she was forgetting to chew. An utter look of terror was in the woman's eyes and finally...​
She dropped her spaghetti.​
The woman with two hair colors jumped back and fell to her knees, kowtowing her head into the mound of pasta. "SORRY! SORRY FOR TOUCHING YOU! PLEASE DON'T SUE! I DON'T HAVE MUCH MONEY I SWEAR!" When she looked up at Yuno, her face was covered in tomato sauce and she had a noodle sticking out of her snotty nose.​
@Nim

• Love
Reactions: Atomyk
Robin crossed his arms, "Robin Tact, and the woman you call girl is named Revya."

Jack jumps behind Wuya after seeing the bag move. "Um Wuya can we not check it out? How about we check the AV Room? Maybe I can get some supplies for my bots and maybe the Wu is there right?" He was speaking in a quiet squeaky girl voice. Wuya rolled her eyes. "Jack you'll be fine if I open the bag we can go there next if it doesn't have our Shen Gon Wu okay?" Jack knew Wuya would never agree. "Um... O-okay...." Wuya then went to continue to open the bag while Jack stayed a coward behind her.
It twitches as you open it, but thankfully you find no one waiting for you inside. Unfortunately, what is inside the bag is a foul-smelling liquid that practically bursts forth from the bag open opening. It goes all over you, creating a disgusting puddle on the floor. The body bag deflates now, looking as if nothing was ever inside to begin with.

Monokuma appears, despite his presence in the gymnasium. He brings his hands to his mouth in mock surprise. "I forgot that was in here!" he cries. "It's so counterproductive to a healthy atmosphere, it makes my soft body shiver!" He then shakes his head at Wuya. "And look at you, so messy now. Hardly appropriate for a school environment!"

@Raven

The balls inside the machine bounce around.

With a *ding*!, it pops out a ball. Inside you find a fortune...

"Life is like a dogsled team. If you ain't the lead dog, the scenery never changes."

You also find...

k12P6v7.png

Dog Food!
The Noob pauses, scooping up the [can of dogfood] in his hand, "So, uh, what- what does this do?" It's a normal friggin' can of dogfood! Well, I bet it could be useful in the future. The Noob pockets it. Congratulations, you've received [dogfood]! The Engineer, on the other hand, doesn't seem too pleased by their 'present.' "Ooooh no you don't, asshole. One more friggin' time!" A button prompt appears on his H.U.D.

PRESS 'E' TO INTERACT WITH THE FORTUNE TELLER.

The Engineer steps forward, and clicks the button.

battlefield-friends-stingers-o.gif

It's his fortune.

@Atomyk

Robin crossed his arms, "Robin Tact, and the woman you call girl is named Revya."
04ad.png

"I see... Now that introductions have pleasantly been dealt with, rejoice, Robin Tact. It seems that you've made some new friends... among other things, I'm sure," he said with a small smirk, glancing knowingly at Revya briefly, "Anyway, I'm assuming you know as much about our current situation as anyone else here does?" He asked somewhat curiously.

@Ziogen

Anime? What's that? *I look to the map and begin walking to the infirmary to heal up the small wounds*
As you walk out, Monokuma rolls his eyes, or at least mimes doing so. "See? You truly need an education young man!"

At the infirmary, you find Wuya and Jack around a body bag. Wuya is covered in a strange red liquid... Monokuma also seems to be here, waiting for you. He continues as if he were still in the gymnasium, "Slaying dragons can't be too stimulating for the brain, can it?"

@Raven
@MrDubWubs

4df0c977d9a28d43c6135bf4cc05e982.jpg

When Chung reached the gymnasium all sorts of hell was happening. An arm gave him an ID, a bear exploded and the one called Nastu kept challenging the newly placed bear. "This is hectic." Few names caught his attention. "Ultimate Red Reaper" ( @york ) and "Ultimate Yandere" ( @Nim ). Chung looks around for what he imagined to be a red colored Ara with a scythe. The other he saw walking out.

It twitches as you open it, but thankfully you find no one waiting for you inside. Unfortunately, what is inside the bag is a foul-smelling liquid that practically bursts forth from the bag open opening. It goes all over you, creating a disgusting puddle on the floor. The body bag deflates now, looking as if nothing was ever inside to begin with.

Monokuma appears, despite his presence in the gymnasium. He brings his hands to his mouth in mock surprise. "I forgot that was in here!" he cries. "It's so counterproductive to a healthy atmosphere, it makes my soft body shiver!" He then shakes his head at Wuya. "And look at you, so messy now. Hardly appropriate for a school environment!"

@Raven
Jack was relived that he wasn't covered for once. He looked at Wuya and burst out in laughter. "Ah look at you. I guess for a bit will have to split up." He was pointing and laughing extremely hard then calmed down. "Hey Wuya after you get cleaned up I'll be in the AV Room okay." Wuya rolled her eyes at Jack then looked at Monokuma with a disapproving look. "School?" She didn't understand why she would be in a school but Jack had one thing right she would have to go get cleaned up. "Well if you'll excuse me I'm off for the Evil Witch's room." Wuya paused. "Um or do you have something else to laugh about?" She asked coldly. Jack grew quiet and neared the door then waited for his cue to be aloud to leave till Wuya would meet back up with him. 'Man I that was just great. Now when it's safe I'll be at the AV Room... Or at least that's my plan.'

@Atonyk

Yuno jumped back when the woman touched her hand and nearly reached out to her hidden knife, but she didn't, seeing the woman didn't appear to have any weapons on her. At least not any weapons that are exposed right away. Not replying right away to the woman, she took a note that the woman appeared out of what was the Cantina with some food. So there were others there, and there was food. The first face was worrying while the second was a bit comforting.

"Its... Fine." Yuno spoke in a shy manner while putting her hands to together and rubbing them for a moment while examining the girl "What kind of accidents? I was hoping to try and see if there is any food, but I guess your face just answered that for me." She said and put one hand on her face as if she is holding back a giggle while the other went to behind her back, getting ready to grab the knife at the case the girl would attempt to do anything suspicious.

The balls inside the machine bounce around.

With a *ding*!, it pops out a ball. Inside you find a fortune...

"You will enjoy razon-sharp spiritual vision today."

You also find...

A Muramasa!

It comes with a description...

"The ultimate weapon handed down throughout the world, with which one can enter dungeons, warp through walls and reduce everything to ash. But it's from a different world so there's no magic to it. At least it can cut things!"

• Thank You
Reactions: Akibahara
Revya

Revya looked around at Kotomine and Robin. "... Yeah, I got nothing." She lifted her foot and kicked the door, but as expected it did nothing. It didn't even make a sound. If it did, it was drowned out by the gunfire outside. "... Huh. Friends. I guess. ... Any idea where we should go next?" She shuffles through the map. Not very good at remembering all the different places...​
2F Stairs: Heavy metal bars block both stairwells. Sorry, but the other floors are under maintenance!
Dorms: The rooms with the weird Japanese kids' names over them were the ones you woke up in. Try as you might, they are completely locked now!
Gymnasium: Monokuma's waiting here, so this seems like a good place to ask him some questions.
Toilets: When you gotta go, you gotta go!
Infirmary: A good place to get some medical supplies!
School Shop: You may be able to get some goodies here... Maybe even tell the future! (Those with monocoins should check this place out)
Entrance Hall: The exit of the school lies within. Maybe you can just walk out?
AV Room: Computers and video equipment! There may be some cool DVDs you can get your hands on here!
Classrooms 1-A & 1-B: So lame. So boring. Monokuma believes true learning comes from outside the classroom!
Courtroom: A courtroom? That's odd! Sorry to say, but I don't think there's any sort of courtroom here!
Bath: A nice relaxing communal bath... I think.
Sauna: Come in here and let your worries melt right off you...
Dressing Room: This room seems to have been used recently, for whatever reason.
Canteen: I thought I heard noises coming from here... slurping noises...
Kitchen: Smells like someone is cooking up something good in here!
Laundry: I've heard terrible things lie within the discarded clothing here...
Store Room: Nothing but useless junk!
Dorm Toilets: I wouldn't use these particular toilets if I were you. Something seems really off about them...
Incinerator and Trash Room: Dispose of your useless filthy trash here!​

@Conrad Norwood
@Verite

• Love
"My name is Loki," he responded walking next to River. "You seem like a well educated woman what do you think about this whole situation? And might I ask what your name is?" He asked.

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"How about the canteen and kitchen? I haven't had anything to eat and I doubt you two have," Robin suggested. Honestly, he would have preferred if the priest left them alone but he knew such a person would be dangerous if left alone.

@Verite @Ziogen

Jack was relived that he wasn't covered for once. He looked at Wuya and burst out in laughter. "Ah look at you. I guess for a bit will have to split up." He was pointing and laughing extremely hard then calmed down. "Hey Wuya after you get cleaned up I'll be in the AV Room okay." Wuya rolled her eyes at Jack then looked at Monokuma with a disapproving look. "School?" She didn't understand why she would be in a school but Jack had one thing right she would have to go get cleaned up. "Well if you'll excuse me I'm off for the Evil Witch's room." Wuya paused. "Um or do you have something else to laugh about?" She asked coldly. Jack grew quiet and neared the door then waited for his cue to be aloud to leave till Wuya would meet back up with him. 'Man I that was just great. Now when it's safe I'll be at the AV Room... Or at least that's my plan.'
"Are you sure you want to go there?" Monokuma asks. "Are you even a club member?!"

@Raven

"Are you sure you want to go there?" Monokuma asks. "Are you even a club member?!"

@Raven
Jack gave Wuya a look "Oh hey Wuya when you go to clean up don't forget to use laderarise obey." He gave a joking look but then Jack and Wuya looked at Monokuma in confusion. "Club member?" They said in as one.

@Atomyk

@Nim

The girl wiped her face off and fidgeted. "Uh... Well... I inturrupted a bath and... spilt all my spaghetti... Most of it... " She looked down at the spaghetti on the floor. "No... All of it. All of my spaghetti. ... I'm so hungry." This girl wasn't making any sense. She was clearly feeling way too pressured to do so. She couldn't even look Yuno in the eye.
9b729dc33e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
"How about the canteen and kitchen? I haven't had anything to eat and I doubt you two have," Robin suggested. Honestly, he would have preferred if the priest left them alone but he knew such a person would be dangerous if left alone.

@Verite @Ziogen
"Hmm, yes. Perhaps recovering our strength would indeed be an ideal course of action," Kotomine nodded, eyeing Robin and examining him briefly.

Robin Tact... we've just met, but if you're the kind of person I think you are... Hmm, yes, yes. If you are anything like Kiritsugu Emiya, this will indeed prove to be an interesting experience... He idly thought, barely able to keep his smirk from growing a little more as his fists involuntarily clenched a little.

"Shall we be on our way, in that case?"

@Ziogen

Status
Not open for further replies.