Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh I don't do I? I could go for kicking some ass right n- *he gets cut off by the bells. He rolbs his eyes as he gets to the gym. Shit happens. The bear explodes and Natsu's eyes widen with glee. He quickly jumps at the bear making sure no shrapnel will pass him* Come here you food supply!
@Joellie @Atomyk

Wuya still stayed motionless in meditation. While Jack grew bored. He stood up. "Hey Wuya I'll be back." He announced while he stretched. Wuya gave no reply. Jack noticed that the other guy with red hair finally seemed up so he went over to make conversation. "Hey man. What's up other than us being trapped and all." Jack was desperate he hoped the guy wouldn't want to beat him to a pulp for talking but he could never be to sure because of back at home and how everyone seemed to either make fun of him or beat him up.
@Ryu Keiko

Axel turned and looked back at the male that had spoke. "I'm not sure what's going on here." he said but smirked. "It it seems interesting." he said and chuckled as he stretched his hand out. "Name's Axel, got it memorized?" he said with a grin. His green eyes sparkled as he looked at the male. He stopped and heard the speaking of someone over an intercom and held up a hand to pause the conversation for a minute as he listened. When the broadcast came to an end, he turned his attention back to the male. "Well that was interesting~"

Robin had been ushered into the gym along with his other roommates and listened to the bear's words. The creature's ability to talk did not peak his interest as he had faced weirder things in his world. Though he did note that the lights and such weren't powered by magic, causing him to become curious of their true nature. However, he was forced to take his mind off such things and duck as Monokuma's explosion shook the whole room.

After his ears stopped their painful ringing, he looked up at the woman who had attacked the bear, "Did you have to rush in and do that, miss?"

@Ziogen @Atomyk

"...It was Natsu!" He grinned wide, looking at Lector even as they received the stuff and exposition. "You owe me."

Lector crossed his arms, grumbling. He had lost. He had just been sure it was Laxus. "Fine then!"

"HI NATSU!"

Oh I don't do I? I could go for kicking some ass right n- *he gets cut off by the bells. He rolbs his eyes as he gets to the gym. Shit happens. The bear explodes and Natsu's eyes widen with glee. He quickly jumps at the bear making sure no shrapnel will pass him* Come here you food supply!
The bear stares curiously. "Food supply? Only if you like eating cotton and wiring, upuhehehe!" He then raises a hand and brandishes his claws. "Or maybe you like eating explosions!"

@MrDubWubs

Edward felt like he would need some time to take in what exactly just happened. Sitting against a wall, he took a minute to figure out how this strange piece of magic, or as the talking bear liked to call it, technology, worked. When he did find out, he spent the next few minutes studying everyone's names and the titles given to them.

"Ultimate captain... Aye, I can like with that" he said to himself with a little smirk.

Looking over the rest of the list, among the multitude of names that seemed impossible to pronounce, he found a few that captured his interest.

Cosmo described himself as Ultimate dog, he wondered if he was insulting himself with that.

Desmond Miles was name that he hadn't heard before, but it did trigger something in his subconscious. He had no idea why this name seemed so interesting to him.

He couldn't help but laugh at the next name.
Elizabeth Swann-Turner called herself the Ultimate pirate. Edward had never heard of the woman before, and assumed she was either insane, or an admirer of true pirates. Either way, he was looking forward to meeting this one. :)

Natsu, a man he met in the room he woke up in, seemed to be the Ultimate Dragonslayer.
"Looks like this place is just filled with mindless men and women. Dragons...." he chuckled.

The last names caught his intention for a purely competitive reason.
Sandor Clegane, ultimate warrior and William Borden, ultimate hunter. Maybe he could learn a thing or two from these men.

Edward got up again and looked around to see if any of the people around him matched the faces of the pictures he saw.

@Josh M
@Thuro Pendragon
@Xibilation
@SirDerpingtonIV
@Kirah

@Anyone else (:

Reactions: Kirah and Verite
Chapter One:

The whole time that the strange robotic creature was talking Loki was going over in his head trying to figure out a way out of here, there must be a flaw somewhere in this place. Loki stared at the map for a moment memorizing every little detail, memorizing the rooms. Meanwhile he was thinking that this has to be some sort of trick, or that this was all a crazy dream that he can only get out of if he finds a way out. Whatever it was it looks like he has to play along, for a moment he stares at the bear and actually laughs. "This whole thing is madness, you expect me to go along with all of this. I don't know about everyone else here but I finished school a long time ago, so thanks for this but I'm not playing along." He growled crossing his arms.

@Atomyk

Revya

The woman turned towards the guy who adressed her. Revya just shrugged, uncaring. "Well... Kinda? Usually problems go away if you just kick them really hard. " She scratched her hair, looking around at the injured people. ...​
"Yeah... sorry."

@Conrad Norwood

• Love
Reactions: Atomyk
@Atomyk

River song was surprised when she was herded out of the room with her roommates, forced into some sort of "orientation" with a much larger group of people she hadn't the faintest idea were even here. She reluctantly took the student handbook that was forced upon her and huffed, making her way to the Gymnasium to speak with the bear about what in the name of sanity was going on.

She approached the bear, folding her arms as she stood in front of him. "I have a few questions. Where in the name of hell am I? Why in the name of hell am I here? I never enrolled in any school. I'm already a graduated professor of archaeology from a very highly esteemed university," she said with a frown.

Reactions: Ellya
The whole time that the strange robotic creature was talking Loki was going over in his head trying to figure out a way out of here, there must be a flaw somewhere in this place. Loki stared at the map for a moment memorizing every little detail, memorizing the rooms. Meanwhile he was thinking that this has to be some sort of trick, or that this was all a crazy dream that he can only get out of if he finds a way out. Whatever it was it looks like he has to play along, for a moment he stares at the bear and actually laughs. "This whole thing is madness, you expect me to go along with all of this. I don't know about everyone else here but I finished school a long time ago, so thanks for this but I'm not playing along." He growled crossing his arms.
"I do, actually!" He's grinning that odd grin of his. "Try and leave if you want, but you should know that this is for your own good, honestly! And not just because you're all so very thick."

A grand sweeping gesture. "I am not just your headmaster. I... am your savior." You can't be sure if he's being serious with that voice of his.

@Chello

"... You are a woman, correct?" he asked, unsure. Then looking back over to Natsu, he asked him a similar question. "And you're a man? I mean no offense, but one might mistake you for a woman with that strange color of hair."

"Do I sound like a woman to you?" Funny asked perturbed. "Such prejudice flows through your being. Is this the men Great Britain spit out from it's womb?"

@Joellie

Then the door clicked open and they found themselves moving to a new location

"... Ahem. Anyway, just swipe your hand across the screen to get an intrusive look at your peers! Each handbook is tailored to your own fingerprints, so be beary careful not to lose them as they are integral to a healthy school life!" As you swipe the screen to see what Monokuma means, you find profile information stating the names, titles, and basic personalities of everyone around you. "It gets even better," Monokuma continues, his red eye shining. "Pressing the button at the side will give you a handy dandy map! Aren't I the best?"

"Oh, my... You guys still look so confused! Such dim students. You really do need a semester here!" The bear waves his arms around, grinning. "I'm your mentor! Your sensei! Your Obi-Wan Kenobi! So, if you have any questions, feel free to ask them!"[/LEFT]

"Fascinating." Funny spoke aloud as he was flipping through the handbook before looking up against the bear. "I have a question. How dare you kidnap the President of the United States to a supposed school led by someone like..." Funny wrinkled his nose and pointed a finger towards the bear. "You."

@Atomyk

Monokuma bounced off the walls 13 times, his red eye beginning to visually throb with a bright red light before-- *Boom*! He explodes! You think you're safe from the blast, but shrapnel from the Monokuma rains down upon your group. Both Axel and Sting are caught in the arm. Seiker and The Noob are caught in the leg. Finally, poor Wuya is caught in the stomach.

A second Monokuma drops to the ground, his claws extended in a fit of anger. "Who do you think you are?! Ultimate World Eater, more like Ultimate Shit Stirrer!" Monokuma points at the injured amongst your group. "Violence against your headmaster will not be tolerated!" As he sees blood start to stain the floor of the gymnasium, Monokuma pulls out a whistle and blows it. "Go! Go explore your new home! And get the injured to the infirmary!"

Once he's done talking, Monokuma stands in place, his arms crossed. It seems you are now free to go.
Areas of Interest:

tZp5x9z.jpg

cHVC1uD.jpg

2F Stairs: Heavy metal bars block both stairwells. Sorry, but the other floors are under maintenance!

Dorms: The rooms with the weird Japanese kids' names over them were the ones you woke up in. Try as you might, they are completely locked now!

Gymnasium: Monokuma's waiting here, so this seems like a good place to ask him some questions.

Toilets: When you gotta go, you gotta go!

Infirmary: A good place to get some medical supplies!

School Shop: You may be able to get some goodies here... Maybe even tell the future!

Entrance Hall: The exit of the school lies within. Maybe you can just walk out?

AV Room: Computers and video equipment! There may be some cool DVDs you can get your hands on here!

Classrooms 1-A & 1-B: So lame. So boring. Monokuma believes true learning comes from outside the classroom!

Courtroom: A courtroom? That's odd! Sorry to say, but I don't think there's any sort of courtroom here!

Bath: A nice relaxing communal bath... I think.

Sauna: Come in here and let your worries melt right off you...

Dressing Room: This room seems to have been used recently, for whatever reason.

Canteen: I thought I heard noises coming from here... slurping noises...

Kitchen: Smells like someone is cooking up something good in here!

Laundry: I've heard terrible things lie within the discarded clothing here...

Store Room: Nothing but useless junk!

Dorm Toilets: I wouldn't use these particular toilets if I were you. Something seems really off about them...

Incinerator and Trash Room: Dispose of your useless filthy trash here!​
"Hmph. It seems like this place really is one big, death trap. How amusing," Kotomine mused to himself, glancing at the wounded people without much concern, "But if it seems like anything can happen, I'll have to watch my guard..."

My, my. It seems that this is the work of technology, and not magic? What an interesting creation then. Technology seems to have advanced more than I had initially believed. This may spell trouble for the Mage's Association... but I will make do. Speaking of which, I wonder how Rin is doing, trying to live in a modern technology-filled world...

And "Monokuma," eh? What an interesting name, but with one like that, I may still indeed be in Japan, so hopefully, I'm not too far from old Fuyuki City... I have duties to return to as a priest, after all.

"Speaking of which... tell me one thing, bear. Why have you brought us here? And how did you bring us here? It doesn't appear as though people like us belong in the same room... or the same time era, it seems," he asked Monokuma sternly.

If he claims to be a product of technology, then that likely means he wouldn't be able to have any knowledge concerning True Magics... What a strange being this bear is, indeed.

@Atomyk

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Jeremi
She approached the bear, folding her arms as she stood in front of him. "I have a few questions. Where in the name of hell am I? Why in the name of hell am I here? I never enrolled in any school. I'm already a graduated professor of archaeology from a very highly esteemed university," she said with a frown.
"I'm sure you did do those things," he says, not entirely sounding like he believed her. "You are the Ultimate Archaeologist after all, you must have something to give you an edge." His red eye gleams. "Or maybe archaeologists are all twats and you have managed to to be less of a twat!"

The word twat sounds slightly odd coming from him, like he's not used to saying it. "Anyway, you're in the best school around! My school! You better start thanking me for this free tuition."

@Klutzy Ninja Kitty

"Saviour? What in the seven hells makes you think I need to be saved," Loki took a step closer. "I've killed things much larger than you, I've fought creatures twice my size. You're nothing but a child's toy that gets cast out once the child has grown," Loki's eyes went fierce. "Now it's time to say good bye," Loki attacked the bear with what magic he had.

@Atomyk

Robin stares at the girl with a deadpan expression before speaking, "Don't do it again. You're not the only one affected by your actions and they may cost our lives." Sighing as he sat down on the ground as he still has mild headache from the ringing, he looked up at Revya, "So tell me, miss, what is your name?"

"Fascinating." Funny spoke aloud as he was flipping through the handbook before looking up against the bear. "I have a question. How dare you kidnap the President of the United States to a supposed school led by someone like..." Funny wrinkled his nose and pointed a finger towards the bear. "You."
"Ohhh nooo!" Monokuma brings his hands to his face. "I'm gonna be in big trouble now!"

Then, he shrugs. "Not. What do you think this is, a movie? Sorry Mr. President, no one's coming to break you out of here! And besides, I'm the cuddliest bear you'll ever know! So please, try and be more intelligent around me!"

@Jeremi

"Hmph. It seems like this place really is one big, death trap. How amusing," Kotomine mused to himself, glancing at the wounded people without much concern, "But if it seems like anything can happen, I'll have to watch my guard..."

My, my. It seems that this is the work of technology, and not magic? What an interesting creation then. Technology seems to have advanced more than I had initially believed. This may spell trouble for the Mage's Association... but I will make do. Speaking of which, I wonder how Rin is doing, trying to live in a modern technology-filled world...

And "Monokuma," eh? What an interesting name, but with one like that, I may still indeed be in Japan, so hopefully, I'm not too far from old Fuyuki City... I have duties to return to as a priest, after all.

"Speaking of which... tell me one thing, bear. Why have you brought us here? And how did you bring us here? It doesn't appear as though people like us belong in the same room... or the same time era, it seems," he asked Monokuma sternly.

If he claims to be a product of technology, then that likely means he wouldn't be able to have any knowledge concerning True Magics... What a strange being this bear is, indeed.
"Hmm..."

Monokuma taps his foot against the ground. "Well, you're here because you need to be educated, silly! We can't have you running around not knowing what you're doing!" A shrug. "I mean, you're asking me how you got here... who does that? You think I'm just going to give you all the answers? There's a school to explore, you know!"

@Verite

"Saviour? What in the seven hells makes you think I need to be saved," Loki took a step closer. "I've killed things much larger than you, I've fought creatures twice my size. You're nothing but a child's toy that gets cast out once the child has grown," Loki's eyes went fierce. "Now it's time to say good bye," Loki attacked the bear with what magic he had.
The bear sighs as he's hit with Loki's magic. He explodes, unsurprisingly. Watch out for that shrapnel!

Soon, another Monokuma takes his place. "Good bye. Oh, wait, I'm still here! Upuhehehe!"

@Chello

The bear stares curiously. "Food supply? Only if you like eating cotton and wiring, upuhehehe!" He then raises a hand and brandishes his claws. "Or maybe you like eating explosions!"

@MrDubWubs
How about you explode to find out! *there was a crazed look on his face. Those puny claws didn't threaten him one bit*

Monokuma bounces off the walls 13 times, his red eye beginning to visually throb with a bright red light before-- *Boom*! He explodes! You think you're safe from the blast, but shrapnel from the Monokuma rains down upon your group. Both Axel and Sting are caught in the arm. Seiker and The Noob are caught in the leg. Finally, poor Wuya is caught in the stomach.​

Areas of Interest:

tZp5x9z.jpg

cHVC1uD.jpg

2F Stairs: Heavy metal bars block both stairwells. Sorry, but the other floors are under maintenance!

Dorms: The rooms with the weird Japanese kids' names over them were the ones you woke up in. Try as you might, they are completely locked now!

Gymnasium: Monokuma's waiting here, so this seems like a good place to ask him some questions.

Toilets: When you gotta go, you gotta go!

Infirmary: A good place to get some medical supplies!

School Shop: You may be able to get some goodies here... Maybe even tell the future!

Entrance Hall: The exit of the school lies within. Maybe you can just walk out?

AV Room: Computers and video equipment! There may be some cool DVDs you can get your hands on here!

Classrooms 1-A & 1-B: So lame. So boring. Monokuma believes true learning comes from outside the classroom!

Courtroom: A courtroom? That's odd! Sorry to say, but I don't think there's any sort of courtroom here!

Bath: A nice relaxing communal bath... I think.

Sauna: Come in here and let your worries melt right off you...

Dressing Room: This room seems to have been used recently, for whatever reason.

Canteen: I thought I heard noises coming from here... slurping noises...

Kitchen: Smells like someone is cooking up something good in here!

Laundry: I've heard terrible things lie within the discarded clothing here...

Store Room: Nothing but useless junk!

Dorm Toilets: I wouldn't use these particular toilets if I were you. Something seems really off about them...

Incinerator and Trash Room: Dispose of your useless filthy trash here!​
The Noob howls in pain, crawling across the gymnasium, still stunned from the "pain" of shrapnel tearing through sinew and muscle fiber of his online avatar, "UGH! I've been hit!" He moaned weakly, offering a still, small smile. The only thought of his family, his wife, his children echoed through his dying mind. It's all he got. Looking down, blood spewed like a faucet, huh, must've nicked the femoral artery... his vision blackened...

This so-called "Noob," another statistic in this harsh landscape known as 'Battlefield' weakly smiled at The Engineer...

"I... before... before I leave this plain of existence, always know... I... I loved you as a brothe..."

vjxktHF.gif

SPLAT!

"Just respawn, you fucking idiot!"

Diving a boot forward, The Engineer plowed his virtual foot into The Noob's face. It pops open like a pimple, an audible 'crack!' rips through his Southern features, giving way to a nasty red ruin. As The Noob tried to speak, he went limp. Dead. Did you... did you just witness a murder?! Blood spills across the gym floors, trailing at Wuya and Jack's feet. Whelp, so much for a "noble Knight!"​

MOMENTS LATER...

"I'm reporting the admin on you! TEAMKILLER!!"

The Engineer rolled his eyes...

"Whatever."

A loud 'boop!' erupts outta nowhere, revealing you know who!

0.jpg

The Engineer taps his foot, "You ready? Good!" A virtual maps pops in-front of The Noob/Engineer's H.U.D. It's blue-tinted, sporting 'green dots' wherever a player is. There's 40 of 'em. Holy shit. You could hear The Engineer whisper to himself, pacing back and forth, "Mm... we do need our weapons back... why don't we..." A grin crept across his rugged features.
"Hey fuckface, off to the School Shop we go!"

@Raven
@Atomyk

Reactions: Xibilation
Status
Not open for further replies.