Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Room A: River Song (@Klutzy Ninja Kitty), Bayonetta (@Mari), Sting Eucliffe, Lector (@ShadowPrime), Elizabeth Swann-Turner (@Xibilation), and William Borden (@Kirah). @Atomyk

Elizabeth frowned, her forehead creasing. This strange woman was trying to seduce a talking door, someone was reaching into what seemed to be a chamber pot, and another lady of medicine seemed to be referenced for anything besides medicine. Then, of course, these two other men were talking to one another instead of the group, something she couldn't hear.

Elizabeth was thoroughly confused.

The coin that had fallen out of her flask was strange, with some sort of animal on it. While the medicine woman was trying to figure out what the coins meant, Elizabeth let out a huff and sat down on the bed. Did she overdose on some rum? Normally, Will, her husband, stopped her from doing that, but she wasn't so sure of it at the moment.

m a:River Song (@Klutzy Ninja Kitty) and Bayonetta (@Mari) awake on the bed. Sting Eucliffe, Lector (@ShadowPrime)and Elizabeth Swann-Turner (@Xibilation) awake on the floor. William Borden (@Kirah) awakes inside

River never really slept. She simply lied there with her eyes closed, listening to everyone. Lector and Sting were apparently talking about women, and Bayonetta had gone and spoke to the door again. The professor opened her eyes and rolled them before sitting up.

"Perhaps we should all just stay back from the door, stop worrying about the coins for the moment, and have a chat? If I'm trapped here with a group, I'd not be against getting to know them."

Reactions: Kirah
Ohhh you're right! Money would be nice! *Natsu said as he rubbed his hands together like an evil persom*
@Jeremi @our room
Seiker turns his head to the pirate. "Men summoning fire from their hands is not new to me." Seiker stands up and holsters his weapon, leaning on one leg and folding his arms. "Let's get one thing straight. Currently, I do not trust a soul in this room. I am the assassin Deadly Chaser, Chung Seiker is my name." Seiker walks to the door and knocks on it.
@Atomyk
@Jeremi @Joellie @MrDubWubs @TheColourlessRainbow
Edward looked to the others in the room with a surprised expression. "Jesus, what sort of world of magic were you people born in? Men look like women and can produce fire out of nothing..." He looked to Funny once more, then back to Seiker, being silent for just a few moments. "... You are a woman, correct?" he asked, unsure. Then looking back over to Natsu, he asked him a similar question. "And you're a man? I mean no offense, but one might mistake you for a woman with that strange color of hair."

@Jeremi
@TheColourlessRainbow

Wuya still stayed motionless in meditation. While Jack grew bored. He stood up. "Hey Wuya I'll be back." He announced while he stretched. Wuya gave no reply. Jack noticed that the other guy with red hair finally seemed up so he went over to make conversation. "Hey man. What's up other than us being trapped and all." Jack was desperate he hoped the guy wouldn't want to beat him to a pulp for talking but he could never be to sure because of back at home and how everyone seemed to either make fun of him or beat him up.
@Ryu Keiko

Your attempts at knocking or opening the doors is met with silence. Even more, you all find nothing more interesting in your rooms!

( Update coming real soon guys, stay tuned )

Everyone in Room B:

Loki kicked the door in attempts to open it but nothing worked, "would you all shut up and try to help me break down this door so we..Mostly I can get out of here, as much as I enjoy being stuck in a room with you people, which I don't..Let's just try to get out of here." He spoke clearly not wanting to be around others.

Everyone in Room B:

Loki kicked the door in attempts to open it but nothing worked, "would you all shut up and try to help me break down this door so we..Mostly I can get out of here, as much as I enjoy being stuck in a room with you people, which I don't..Let's just try to get out of here." He spoke clearly not wanting to be around others.
"If you ask me, it is a futile effort," Kotomine commented, sitting down on the edge of the bed with a soft groan, "I imagine if it were that easy to leave, we'd be out of here by now, whether it be by our own efforts or the efforts of others. After all... you may call it a gut feeling, but I can feel it in the air... the presence of other people, likely also trapped. And yet... I can also feel like something is going to happen very, very soon. I'd suggest you save your energy for what is to come, supposed god."

m a:River Song (@Klutzy Ninja Kitty) and Bayonetta (@Mari) awake on the bed. Sting Eucliffe, Lector (@ShadowPrime)and Elizabeth Swann-Turner (@Xibilation) awake on the floor. William Borden (@Kirah) awakes inside

River never really slept. She simply lied there with her eyes closed, listening to everyone. Lector and Sting were apparently talking about women, and Bayonetta had gone and spoke to the door again. The professor opened her eyes and rolled them before sitting up.

"Perhaps we should all just stay back from the door, stop worrying about the coins for the moment, and have a chat? If I'm trapped here with a group, I'd not be against getting to know them."
Room A: River Song (@Klutzy Ninja Kitty), Bayonetta (@Mari), Sting Eucliffe, Lector (@ShadowPrime), Elizabeth Swann-Turner (@Xibilation), and William Borden (@Kirah). @Atomyk

"Aye," Elizabeth agreed, turning towards the woman, "But what shall we talk about? Politics?" The sarcastic remark slipped out of her mouth easily. Elizabeth wasn't trying to be rude, but after being stuck around pirates for a while, her filter had gotten a lot worse at doing its job.

"Aye," Elizabeth agreed, turning towards the woman, "But what shall we talk about? Politics?" The sarcastic remark slipped out of her mouth easily. Elizabeth wasn't trying to be rude, but after being stuck around pirates for a while, her filter had gotten a lot worse at doing its job.

"Feel free to spout your silly notions on politics if you like, but telling your name and profession may be a good start. Should their be danger outside when the door finally opens, it may be useful to know your skill set. Politics will only tell us whom you enjoy complaining about from your time period. That won't help us a bit," River replied, playing with one of the curly locks of her hair.

Loki turned to Kotomine, "don't tell me what to do mortal." He growled, clearly he was frustrated. "When I get out of her I am so distancing myself from you, you've already frustrated me enough." Loki used some magic in attempts to bust open the lock, but nothing.

@Verite

Edward looked to the others in the room with a surprised expression. "Jesus, what sort of world of magic were you people born in? Men look like women and can produce fire out of nothing..." He looked to Funny once more, then back to Seiker, being silent for just a few moments. "... You are a woman, correct?" he asked, unsure. Then looking back over to Natsu, he asked him a similar question. "And you're a man? I mean no offense, but one might mistake you for a woman with that strange color of hair."

@Jeremi
@TheColourlessRainbow
Geh! *Natsu's eyes went blank and his face showed both confusion and anger* I'm no woman! Can't you tell by my voice or you know lack of boobs!?
@TheColourlessRainbow @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi

Reactions: Klutzy Ninja Kitty
Loki turned to Kotomine, "don't tell me what to do mortal." He growled, clearly he was frustrated. "When I get out of her I am so distancing myself from you, you've already frustrated me enough." Loki used some magic in attempts to bust open the lock, but nothing.

@Verite

02a.png

Kotomine merely smiled coldly in response, holding back a small chuckle.

This may indeed prove to be quite an enlightening adventure indeed... I can't wait to see what God has in store for me... and what he has in store for everyone else...

"Feel free to spout your silly notions on politics if you like, but telling your name and profession may be a good start. Should their be danger outside when the door finally opens, it may be useful to know your skill set. Politics will only tell us whom you enjoy complaining about from your time period. That won't help us a bit," River replied, playing with one of the curly locks of her hair.
Elizabeth smirked at the medicine woman's remark. "Alright, well," Elizabeth paused, a cocky grin spreading across her face. "Elizabeth Turner, pirate, once a captain. My "skill set" includes swords fighting and sailing." It sounded funny to say the words. Pirates normally didn't talk about their skills, unless the men were bragging about a woman they seduced. It definitely sounded like a topic she would have talked about before she became a woman of the sea, but that part of her life was pretty irrelevant to her now.

Room A: River Song (@Klutzy Ninja Kitty), Bayonetta (@Mari), Sting Eucliffe, Lector (@ShadowPrime), Elizabeth Swann-Turner (@Xibilation), and William Borden (@Kirah).

"Sting Eucliffe and Lector." He introduced once more, accounting for the newer participants. "The White Dragon Slayer and Guildmaster of one of the Magic Guilds back on Earthland, called Sabertooth. Skilled in White Dragon Slaying Magic."

"Lector! Exceed and ability to fly and support Sting-kun!"

Elizabeth smirked at the medicine woman's remark. "Alright, well," Elizabeth paused, a cocky grin spreading across her face. "Elizabeth Turner, pirate, once a captain. My "skill set" includes swords fighting and sailing." It sounded funny to say the words. Pirates normally didn't talk about their skills, unless the men were bragging about a woman they seduced. It definitely sounded like a topic she would have talked about before she became a woman of the sea, but that part of her life was pretty irrelevant to her now.

River Song smiled knowingly upon hearing Elizabeth's name. She remembered that woman. She was a hero from the past, someone she had read about in a book once. "Very well, Elizabeth, my name is Dr. Song, archaeologist. I'm good with a gun, good with tools, and good at tracking down men," she said with a smirk. "I have many other skills as well, but if I were to name them all, we'd be here all day," she said with a chuckle, almost sounding overconfident.

River glanced to the dragon slayer when he introduced himself and his friend. "Magic, eh? The only magic I've ever known of is marriage," she joked, smirking. "But I see what you did before when you tried to open the door, so apparently you do have some skills. Fascinating..."

Yo!

I'm gonna need everyone to hold up on posting for the update!

Geh! *Natsu's eyes went blank and his face showed both confusion and anger* I'm no woman! Can't you tell by my voice or you know lack of boobs!?
@TheColourlessRainbow @Jeremi @ShiroKiyoshi
"Easy mate!" Edward put his hands on Natsu's shoulders. "The last thing we need in here is a fight. I said I meant no offense, learn to listen, lad." He took his hands off Natsu and then gave him a serious look. "And the last thing you want is a fight with me."

// This wasn't intentional but still.. #rebel

Reactions: Atomyk
Continued from here.

Chapter One
"Monokuma"

It isn't before long that the monitor on the wall flashes to life.

FnEopzW.png

It displays static momentarily before emitting a bell chime--

*Diiing dooong, biiing booong*!

Then, a logo appears on screen...

Qo1P7k9.png

... Followed by some basic text.

"Congratulations on enrolling! A new term has begun... A fresh start! This school will become the world you guys live in.

Assemble in the gym immediately. The entrance ceremony is about to begin!"
You hear the audible *click*! of the door unlocking and a map on the monitor displays where the gym is located. With no other choice presented to you, you're forced to leave the room, where you find yourself in a long hallway eclipsed in a neon purple light. The doors are silent during all of this, though Room a's door goes a little weak at its nonexistent knees as Bayonetta passes it by.
a2lUKeg.png

Exiting from the other rooms lining the hall come other people, and you learn that the number of people trapped here are far more than you had at first thought. As a group, you all make your way to the gymnasium. Even if some of you try to open the other doors, you find that they are all locked. The only room available to you all is the gym, where the entrance ceremony awaits...
cJYmo0h.png

The first thing you all see is, well, what appears to be a stuffed teddy bear. He tilts his head slightly to the side, waiting for you all to pile in.
KYEkXqA.png

His mouth is set into a wide toothy grin-- Or, well, at least one side of his mouth is. He soon starts to move, rocking back and forth on his feet like he was a bored child. It is then that he raises his hands into the air and says, "Hiiii there! It's nice to meet you all!"

He pauses, maybe to let that sink in. His voice is high-pitched, almost squeaky. It's an appropriate voice for what appeared to be a talking teddy bear. After a moment, the expression on his face turns curious again. "Hmm... Some of you guys looks so confused... Your mouths are open like dumb salmon!"

Then, his expression turns nasty.
Sn1uqaN.png

"Haven't you ever seen a talking bear before? Didn't you watch Saturday morning cartoons?!" He taps his foot against the gym floor, the sound emitting a soft honking sound. "And don't think I'm just some toy! I'm cute, soft, plush, and made of the finest technology! I'm much more than the average bear! I'm Monokuma!"

He grins now, brandishing his claws.
g2j0kGi.png

"You got that?"

He seems to be done now, but quickly the bear continues without waiting for anyone to respond. "Anyway! Now that you're all here, our ceremony can begin!" Monokuma then raises his hands and jumps into the air, signalling speakers to drop from the ceiling and land neatly on the stage. Looking up, you'll find no source of where they came from.

Monokuma makes a grand sweeping gesture and music begins to play...
"Welcome to your new life with me, your headmaster Monokuma! I'm sure you guys are all dying to get your hands on some free tote bags during the orientation, but I actually have something even better!"

Alarmingly, numerous metal poles extend from the ceiling. At the end of each one is a clamp that is holding on to a small handbook. Each metal arm extends to each of you, not leaving until you've taken the handbook from its grasp. Flipping the cover will light up the screen, showing your own face.

"Some of you guys are from poor primitive places and you might be a confused by these strange objects! You poor poor things. Don't worry, it's not any sort foul magic!" The bear rubs his hands together. "Or maybe all technology is foul magic when you think about it. Some food for thought! See, you're already learning in your new school environment!"

"... Ahem. Anyway, just swipe your hand across the screen to get an intrusive look at your peers! Each handbook is tailored to your own fingerprints, so be beary careful not to lose them as they are integral to a healthy school life!" As you swipe the screen to see what Monokuma means, you find profile information stating the names, titles, and basic personalities of everyone around you. "It gets even better," Monokuma continues, his red eye shining. "Pressing the button at the side will give you a handy dandy map! Aren't I the best?"

"Oh, my... You guys still look so confused! Such dim students. You really do need a semester here!" The bear waves his arms around, grinning. "I'm your mentor! Your sensei! Your Obi-Wan Kenobi! So, if you have any questions, feel free to ask them!"​

Last edited:
A Beary Good Question

Revya17.jpg

Finally, the villain had shown himself! ... What a letdown. Well, Gig had finally calmed down. He was trapped, again. Without his powers, again. God damnit. Well, he decided to sit in the backseat and enjoy other people suffer. That'd make him feel happy at least! Especially if it was... God damn, he didn't care if she wasn't the one who ate him! SUFFER BITCH, SUFFER! ... WHY AREN'T YOU SUFFERING. Gig spat out to the side, annoyed. It was so much easier to READ her when he was in her head. That freakin' kid had an excellent poker face.​
As usual, Revya stared off into space. Her light red eyes and blank expression made it hard to tell what she was thinking. Maybe she was bored, maybe she was thinking about a dinner, maybe she was thinking of how to kill each and everyone in the room. ... Probably not that last one. But as the cute little stuffed bear droned on, she did show signs of attention. The woman took the technological device from the other technological device, showing a bit of confusion. Well, magic, huh? She wouldn't mind thinking it as that. ... She'd look through the profiles later. For now, the bear was asking for questions. She had on-​
Gig shouted out, hands out in front of him. "SHOW ME THE HOTPODS!"
...​
Yeah, Revya walked forward. "I have a real question." She raised her hands. Gig just scowled. "What happens if I do this?" ... for exactly three seconds, nothing happened.​
Then the crimson haired woman with barely anything on her top put on her war face, closed the distance, and punted the stuffed toy into the air with enough force to lift her own body off the ground.
Revya48.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Atomyk
Monokuma bounces off the walls 13 times, his red eye beginning to visually throb with a bright red light before-- *Boom*! He explodes! You think you're safe from the blast, but shrapnel from the Monokuma rains down upon your group. Both Axel and Sting are caught in the arm. Seiker and The Noob are caught in the leg. Finally, poor Wuya is caught in the stomach.

A second Monokuma drops to the ground, his claws extended in a fit of anger. "Who do you think you are?! Ultimate World Eater, more like Ultimate Shit Stirrer!" Monokuma points at the injured amongst your group. "Violence against your headmaster will not be tolerated!" As he sees blood start to stain the floor of the gymnasium, Monokuma pulls out a whistle and blows it. "Go! Go explore your new home! And get the injured to the infirmary!"

Once he's done talking, Monokuma stands in place, his arms crossed. It seems you are now free to go.
Areas of Interest:

tZp5x9z.jpg

cHVC1uD.jpg

2F Stairs: Heavy metal bars block both stairwells. Sorry, but the other floors are under maintenance!

Dorms: The rooms with the weird Japanese kids' names over them were the ones you woke up in. Try as you might, they are completely locked now!

Gymnasium: Monokuma's waiting here, so this seems like a good place to ask him some questions.

Toilets: When you gotta go, you gotta go!

Infirmary: A good place to get some medical supplies!

School Shop: You may be able to get some goodies here... Maybe even tell the future! (Those with monocoins should check this place out)

Entrance Hall: The exit of the school lies within. Maybe you can just walk out?

AV Room: Computers and video equipment! There may be some cool DVDs you can get your hands on here!

Classrooms 1-A & 1-B: So lame. So boring. Monokuma believes true learning comes from outside the classroom!

Courtroom: A courtroom? That's odd! Sorry to say, but I don't think there's any sort of courtroom here!

Bath: A nice relaxing communal bath... I think.

Sauna: Come in here and let your worries melt right off you...

Dressing Room: This room seems to have been used recently, for whatever reason.

Canteen: I thought I heard noises coming from here... slurping noises...

Kitchen: Smells like someone is cooking up something good in here!

Laundry: I've heard terrible things lie within the discarded clothing here...

Store Room: Nothing but useless junk!

Dorm Toilets: I wouldn't use these particular toilets if I were you. Something seems really off about them...

Incinerator and Trash Room: Dispose of your useless filthy trash here!
Continued here.
Cast List:

@Akibahara as The Noob and The Engineer (Battlefield Friends)
@Joellie as Edward Kenway (Assassin's Creed)
@Archmage Jeremiah as Risa Megan Ward and Connor Lassiter (Unwind)
@TheColourlessRainbow as Ley von Crimson River and Rufus Wilde (Grand Chase)
@Ziogen as Revya and Gig (Soul Nomad)
@Dallas as Don "Wardaddy" Collier (Fury)
@Verite as Kirei Kotomine (Fate/stay night)
@york as Ruby Rose (RWBY)
@Zadok shadows as Zane Bowerstone (Fable)
@Krieg as Arya Stark (A Song of Ice and Fire)
@Klutzy Ninja Kitty as River Song (Doctor Who)
@MrDubWubs as Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
@Raven as Wuya and Jack Spicer (Xiaolin Showdown)
@DapperDogman as Intersection's Pretty Boy (Undying Love)
@Chello as Loki Laufeyson (Thor)
@Nassione as Korra (The Legend of Korra)
@Conrad Norwood as Robin (Fire Emblem)
@Xibilation as Elizabeth Swann-Turner (Pirates of the Caribbean)
@Reaper Jack as Lilia Kjaernestejd (Innocentius Luna)
@Gummi Bunnies as Erika Furudo and Dlanor A. Knox (Umineko No Naku Koro Ni Chiru)
@ChemicalLove as Adain Lee (Original Character)
@KayThePilotChapter as Hanzou Urushihara (The Devil Is A Part-Timer!)
@SirDerpingtonIV as Sandor Clegane (A Song Of Ice And Fire)
@penguin055 as Lyle Dylandy (Gundam 00)
@Nim as Yuno Gasai (Mirai Nikki)
@ShadowPrime as Sting Eucliffe and Lector (Fairy Tale)
@Kirah as William "Billy" Borden (Dresden Files)
@Thuro Pendragon as Desmond Miles (Assassin's Creed)
@SuperChocoMilk as Zer0 (Borderlands)
@ItsToppyTippers as Yang Xiao Long (RWBY)
@Jeremi as Funny Valentine (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure)
@HelloBeautifulChild as Oz and Willow Rosenburg (Buffy the Vampire Slayer)
@Ryu Keiko as Axel (Kingdom Hearts)
@Mari as Bayonetta (Bayonetta)
@ElBell as Anastasia Saunders (Original Character)
@kittyluna45 as Annabeth Chase (Percy Jackson)
@ShiroKiyoshi as Chung Seiker (Elsword)
@Josh M as Cosmo (Guardians of the Galaxy)
@Atomyk as Jennifer (Rule of Rose)​

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.