Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robin returned the smirk, "Guess I'm the one checking for traps then." Stepping towards the door, he took his time as he was mindful of the possibilty of tripwires that would lead to pain for both him and Don. Finally, he stood in front of the door and tried to turn the doorknob to open it, only to find it locked. Robin frowned as he realized they were rats in a cage here.

@Atomyk @Dallas

Zane simply looked into the room and then looked at robin. "So any way out."

Robin jumped in terrified surprise, having not noticed Zane before then. Spinning around to face the new member of the holding cell, Robin pressed himself up against the door, "Sweet goddess, where did you come from?"

@Atomyk

River smirked to herself after giving Bayonetta the advice and turned around to walk back over to the bed she had woken up on. She picked up one of the pillows and placed it at the foot of the bed before lying down. She rested her feet on the pillow at the end of the bed and leaned back, folding her arms behind her head.

"Anyhow, I'm due for a bit of relaxation. I've been in prison for far too long. And it seems we aren't going anywhere any time soon. So I suggest the rest of you do the same. No need to fret over a door not opening when it will open eventually," she said with a nonchalant shrug. "If any of you need me, I'll just be resting here. Wake me if something happens." River then closed her eyes, saying nothing else.
Room a:River Song (@Klutzy Ninja Kitty) and Bayonetta (@Mari) awake on the bed. Sting Eucliffe, Lector (@ShadowPrime)and Elizabeth Swann-Turner (@Xibilation) awake on the floor. William Borden (@Kirah) awakes inside the bathroom.

"Very well Doctor Song," Bayonetta said.

She looked around at the others. Wondering if she would need to rely on them in the near future.

tumblr_momi1mHbGt1rwagiko9_250.gif

"You would think I'd be more patient," Bayonetta said softly to herself.

@Joellie "Are you pirates?" Two of them seemed to match the description, the other Seiker didn't know what to make out to be.[/LEFT]

"I am a patriot and a president the fact that you would think me as a common brigand is an insult, but I will forgive your lapse of judgement for the time being." Another introduction. "I am Funny Valentine."

And evidently another attempt at the door. "I think it's quite clear that we are all trapped here for the moment. So stop harassing that door and use that head of yours for things that does not involve brute force."

@ShiroKiyoshi
@Joellie
@MrDubWubs

Reactions: Kirah
(Yeah, I read this completely ass-backwards. I thought we could all congregate in the same room but...apparently there's eight copies of the same goddamn room. Not to mention there's technically two rooms in each room, so...)

@Atomyk

While listening to the talking of the other two who were awake in the room, Yuno gripped the door knob and hesitated. She had no way of checking if there was a trap on the other side or what might happen, as Yuki was no longer there and because of that, even if she had her cellphone, she couldn't be able to tell what would happen next. "I'm from Japan as well." She said to the other two, not wanting to make herself appear too suspicious by staying quiet for too long.

Deciding to just try and see what will happen, as she felt this place was unnatural anyways, she moved the doorknob and tried pulling the door before quickly letting go of it, not wanting to suddenly be shocked or injured by anything that may be behind the door.

@ChemicalLove
@DapperDogman
@kittyluna45
@Archmage Jeremiah
@Atomyk

(Alright, starting up again from scratch.)

@Nim

Risa pulled Connor along with a stern look pointing towards the group gathered at the door, stepping up to the woman who looked the least...intimidating.

"Hello, ma'am? Do you know where we are?"

@DapperDogman

Connor kept his eyes glued to Pretty Boy. Everything about him...shook Connor the wrong way. Just like Cleaver did back at the Graveyard. They both had that sleazy sort of look, but this one seemed a bit more refined. All the more reason to keep watch over him. If Cleaver could fool him, this guy could fool Connor with his arms tied behind his back.

@kittyluna45
@ChemicalLove

Pretty Boy grinned back at Connor, giving him a sinister chuckle, before moving his legs off the bed, he was still freakishly tall, at least 7 foot
"You shouldn't stare" he mutters in a cold, chilling tone "Those who stare at me often find themselves at a knife's edge"

@ChemicalLove
@Nim
@kittyluna45
@Archmage Jeremiah

Seiker was taken back. Not only did the door survived, but it talked. "I've gone mad. The door it talks." Seiker walks to the bed and plummets onto it. He rests his head on his free hand keeping the other at a second step aim position.
@MrDubWubs @Joellie @Jeremi
"Aye, lass." Edward said, answering Seiker's first question to him. "I am indeed a pirate. Or privateer, whichever you prefer. Edward Kenway, it's a pleasure." He then stepped over to the door and studied it closely, touching it and putting his ear against it. "And this thing ... 't is not the first thing of strangeness I've encountered today. This man here can summon fire from his bare hands and this one has hair of a woman." He nodded toward Natsu and then to Funny with a smile, then looked back over to the door and frowned. "But this door... It must be worth thousands if I could sell it to the right people..."

@MrDubWubs
@Jeremi
@Anybody else who woke up in our room

Last edited:
Room a:River Song (@Klutzy Ninja Kitty) and Bayonetta (@Mari) awake on the bed. Sting Eucliffe, Lector (@ShadowPrime)and Elizabeth Swann-Turner (@Xibilation) awake on the floor. William Borden (@Kirah) awakes inside the bathroom.

Bayonetta decided to find at least one answer, or try to at least.

She approached the door again.

tumblr_mp37cl53CG1rqbr7yo5_250.gif

"One question I'd ask of you," she said to the door.

tumblr_mp37cl53CG1rqbr7yo6_250.gif

"How much longer can we expect to be stuck in this room?"

(Wow, I can actually use colors after all-! Sorry if the colors of yellow look different everytime for when Yang talks. My thumbs are weiiird.)

'...I thought it was all real,' Yang thought to herself silently after regaining her usual, calm self. All the pain she felt after feeling her body and motorcycle slam into the hard bricks of the building wall she hit. The sound of bones snapping, and the screech of metal. The agonizing and unbearable pain felt after the bare of her skin was sliced from pieces of stray metal. She thought she had died, but there she was, sitting on a bed just fine. Weird.

She turned to look at the two beings that had spoken to her, Urushihara and Lilia. Taking a breathe in and releasing it, she arched a brow and said, "Er, sorry about that. I was just... remembering something that happened to me just a while ago."

The team RWBY member gave them a big grin and then added, "...And you guys can call me Yang! I like making puns and kicking some Ursa butt!"

@KayThePilotChapter
@Reaper Jack
A single glance at the newcomer told me one of two thing. She was either a cosplayer or a time traveler. Please let her be a cosplayer.

@StarryNight
@KayThePilotChapter
@ItsToppyTippers
@Reaper Jack
Urushihara looked from the man back the girl who called herself Yang. His vision was finally clearing up, but it was as if tears were in his eyes, so it was still blurry. Doing a quick turn-around, he stared up at Lilia, wondering her thoughts on this. In the entire possibly three minutes that he had known her, he had not seen her show a clear emotion on her face. And finally, he glanced towards the last person in the room. The one who was still sleeping on the floor.

"Do any of you know how we got here? Or where we are?"

Urushihara looked from the man back the girl who called herself Yang. His vision was finally clearing up, but it was as if tears were in his eyes, so it was still blurry. Doing a quick turn-around, he stared up at Lilia, wondering her thoughts on this. In the entire possibly three minutes that he had known her, he had not seen her show a clear emotion on her face. And finally, he glanced towards the last person in the room. The one who was still sleeping on the floor.

"Do any of you know how we got here? Or where we are?"
"If I knew, I would say so."

Lilia still did not outwardly display her emotions, years of being on the run from Church officials had taught her to be cautious at worst around strangers. Much as she wished she could give them the benefit of the doubt, it was too much of a risk to do so. The one who called himself Lucifer, Urushihara, intrigued her however; if he truly was who he said he was; she would be more than happy to strike an alliance with him, she had no love of the Church after all, and siding with a demon presumably had benefits, moreover, he didn't seem all that...devilish; so perhaps the demons truly were just another race that had gotten the short end of the stick against Christianity, she certainly hoped so. In any case, she decided to tell the others when and where she was from, so that they might clarify how they had got here, if at all possible.

"As for myself, the last thing I knew, the year was 7054, and I was travelling through Northern Scandinavia; some of these furs are fresh, I lost a few in a scrape with a wolf about a week ago; his fur replaced them. That is all I know however, I can't think of anything else of importance happening in the last month or so; I've just been on the road, or in the wilds."

Lilia looked about her at the others, waiting for their responses; mostly trying to gauge how Yang and the other man responded; she doubted Urushihara would find her story to be out of the ordinary.

@KayThePilotChapter
@ItsToppyTippers
@Thuro Pendragon
@StarryNight

"If I knew, I would say so."

Lilia still did not outwardly display her emotions, years of being on the run from Church officials had taught her to be cautious at worst around strangers. Much as she wished she could give them the benefit of the doubt, it was too much of a risk to do so. The one who called himself Lucifer, Urushihara, intrigued her however; if he truly was who he said he was; she would be more than happy to strike an alliance with him, she had no love of the Church after all, and siding with a demon presumably had benefits, moreover, he didn't seem all that...devilish; so perhaps the demons truly were just another race that had gotten the short end of the stick against Christianity, she certainly hoped so. In any case, she decided to tell the others when and where she was from, so that they might clarify how they had got here, if at all possible.

"As for myself, the last thing I knew, the year was 7054, and I was travelling through Northern Scandinavia; some of these furs are fresh, I lost a few in a scrape with a wolf about a week ago; his fur replaced them. That is all I know however, I can't think of anything else of importance happening in the last month or so; I've just been on the road, or in the wilds."

Lilia looked about her at the others, waiting for their responses; mostly trying to gauge how Yang and the other man responded; she doubted Urushihara would find her story to be out of the ordinary.

@KayThePilotChapter
@ItsToppyTippers
@Thuro Pendragon
@StarryNight
Urushihara didn't find Lilia's story far-fetched, but it was still an intriguing story of places he had never heard about or seen besides on his computer screen, while searching for the most magical places on Earth. But the year 7054 sounded like it would be a bit different from the time he was on Earth. Well, the mysterious Lilia had told her story, so might as well tell his.

"The year 7054, huh? Well, I, myself, originally was a Demon General on Ente Isla, but when Satan Jacob-Maou-sama--was defeated by the hero--Emilia--he went to Japan. So I followed him, and tried to kill him, but failed and he defeated me. And then, somehow, I ended up living with them in Japan,"

Urushihara decided not to go anymore into how he tried to kill him, or even say anything about Suzuno at. He looked towards the girl on the bed, to the man by the door, and then to Lilia, trying to read their expressions--well, not exactly Lilia's. He didn't think that someone from the year 7054 would find a story of Lucifer the Demon General, Satan Jacob the Devil, and Emilia the Hero that interesting. And he hadn't even mentioned Ashiya the Demon's Right-Hand Man, Chi-chan the Devil's co-worker, or Suzuno the Assassin.

@StarryNight
@ItsToppyTippers
@Thuro Pendragon
@Reaper Jack

"The strange woman really likes asking questions we already have, doesn't she Sting-kun?" Lector asked as he watched Bayonetta.

"No harm, no foul. Besides, not like there's anything better to do in this place right now so repeated questions are a-ok as far as I'm concerned." He grinned.

"She does look kind of attractive though...and the pirate lady too."

4b66b__tumblr_n500ivOCRp1s4fhqqo5_250.gif

"................What."

"I'm just saying Sting-kun, it could be nice to have a lovely lady with you. Turn on the Dragon Slayer charm!" Lector replied.

tumblr_inline_n8bkq0Hq7u1s8fa1r.gif

"...You're teasing me, aren't you?"

-Sting-sama-sting-eucliffe-34251962-400-220.png

"Maybe?"

"Very funny."

Urushihara didn't find Lilia's story far-fetched, but it was still an intriguing story of places he had never heard about or seen besides on his computer screen, while searching for the most magical places on Earth. But the year 7054 sounded like it would be a bit different from the time he was on Earth. Well, the mysterious Lilia had told her story, so might as well tell his.

"The year 7054, huh? Well, I, myself, originally was a Demon General on Ente Isla, but when Satan Jacob-Maou-sama--was defeated by the hero--Emilia--he went to Japan. So I followed him, and tried to kill him, but failed and he defeated me. And then, somehow, I ended up living with them in Japan,"

Urushihara decided not to go anymore into how he tried to kill him, or even say anything about Suzuno at. He looked towards the girl on the bed, to the man by the door, and then to Lilia, trying to read their expressions--well, not exactly Lilia's. He didn't think that someone from the year 7054 would find a story of Lucifer the Demon General, Satan Jacob the Devil, and Emilia the Hero that interesting. And he hadn't even mentioned Ashiya the Demon's Right-Hand Man, Chi-chan the Devil's co-worker, or Suzuno the Assassin.

@StarryNight
@ItsToppyTippers
@Thuro Pendragon
@Reaper Jack
Urushihara's story certainly piqued Lilia's curiosity; she'd have to ask him more about it later, though from what she could figure out; this particular incarnation of Lucifer was different to the original version; that he had a demon overlord above him was proof enough of that. As for Japan; it was part of that one area of the Old World she had yet to visit - the vast expanse of Eastern Eurasia. She knew one woman by the name of Tomoe from there, she was an...enigmatic individual to say the least, but very likable. Lilia hoped that Urushihara would prove to be the same in time.

"Intriguing I must say. However, I think for now it would be more important to get to grips with our surroundings rather than swap high and fantastical tales."

With that, Lilia began searching around the room, looking under the bed, through drawers (should they exist) and going back into the bathroom to check the tub and sink for anything, she also checked behind the Television and Camera, frowning at the contraptions, she recognised their like from delving into a number of pre-rapture complexes for salvage from the old times, but these particular designs were unfamiliar to her.

@Atomyk

Last edited by a moderator:
"Aye, lass." Edward said, answering Seiker's first question to him. "I am indeed a pirate. Or privateer, whichever you prefer. Edward Kenway, it's a pleasure." He then stepped over to the door and studied it closely, touching it and putting his ear against it. "And this thing ... 't is not the first thing of strangeness I've encountered today. This man here can summon fire from his bare hands and this one has hair of a woman." He nodded toward Natsu and then to Funny with a smile, then looked back over to the door and frowned. "But this door... It must be worth thousands if I could sell it to the right people..."

@MrDubWubs
@Jeremi
@Anybody else who woke up in our room
Ohhh you're right! Money would be nice! *Natsu said as he rubbed his hands together like an evil persom*
@Jeremi @our room

Seiker turns his head to the pirate. "Men summoning fire from their hands is not new to me." Seiker stands up and holsters his weapon, leaning on one leg and folding his arms. "Let's get one thing straight. Currently, I do not trust a soul in this room. I am the assassin Deadly Chaser, Chung Seiker is my name." Seiker walks to the door and knocks on it.
@Atomyk
@Jeremi @Joellie @MrDubWubs @TheColourlessRainbow

Urushihara's story certainly piqued Lilia's curiosity; she'd have to ask him more about it later, though from what she could figure out; this particular incarnation of Lucifer was different to the original version; that he had a demon overlord above him was proof enough of that. As for Japan; it was part of that one area of the Old World she had yet to visit - the vast expanse of Eastern Eurasia. She knew one woman by the name of Tomoe from there, she was an...enigmatic individual to say the least, but very likable. Lilia hoped that Urushihara would prove to be the same in time.

"Intriguing I must say. However, I think for now it would be more important to get to grips with our surroundings rather than swap high and fantastical tales."

With that, Lilia began searching around the room, looking under the bed, through drawers (should they exist) and going back into the bathroom to check the tub and sink for anything, she also checked behind the Television and Camera, frowning at the contraptions, she recognised their like from delving into a number of pre-rapture complexes for salvage from the old times, but these particular designs were unfamiliar to her.
"Right," Urushihara nodded, and began to help Lilia rummage through the room. "Woah," He whistled as he noticed the hi-tech television and camera. His vision was finally all cleared up, and besides the fact that he still felt a little weak, he was back to his old self. He put his face up to the camera, showing one of his lilac-purple eyes to whomever may be watching. The television was something else though; his household had been pretty poor and he had only seen things in stores. But this one was mounted to the wall; he had never seen something like that before. Imagine hacking into that, he thought. You see, Urushihara was very good at electronics, but, sadly, he only had one game console, and it was his PSVita. Which now that he thought about it, where had that gone?

@ItsToppyTippers
@Reaper Jack
@StarryNight
@Thuro Pendragon

(Been trying to post this for ten minutes... internet's been malfunctioning)

(Hoping to not seem...out of place lol)
Axel searched the room, hoping to find out some answers on where he was. He had noticed earlier that he wasn't alone in the place, but whether or not these people were conscious or Not, he didn't pay much attention to. He looked up and saw a 'G' imprinted in the wall. Maybe that's the section of this place? He thought. He shrugged, and continued looking, moving things around and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.