Murder Game IV: Monokuma Rising

Status
Not open for further replies.
@DapperDogman
@kittyluna45

Risa peered through the door, retuning the gazes of those gazing in at them. Connor soon did the same, slowly standing up and stepping in front of Risa defensively. He whispered to her.

"Don't do or say anything you might regret. We have no idea if we're still in the US or not."

Risa chuckled.

"I should be the one telling you that."

Connor shrugged her comment off, leading her along past the freaky duo, and into the main room. Things only got worse from there. The couple observed the people they were 'trapped' with. Two of them looked to be from the military, and one obviously enjoyed dressing risqué. Risa swiftly looked to Arya and Cosmo. She knew another teen would be trustworthy, and (presumably) her dog set that thought in stone. She nudged Connor and pointed to them.

" 'Think we should go talk to...?"

Come to think of it, their target was hard to identify. She looked both male and female...and dressed strangely. Still, better than asking the two soldiers. Once a fugitive, always a fugitive. Connor still understood the question, and stepped up to Arya with Risa at his back.

"Hey, do you know where we are?"

@Krieg
@Josh M

Well...were these attempts at being the detective that sad... She could had sworn that Lady Bernkastel and Lady Lambdadelta were laughing at her right now, that she's some pathetic excuse of a piece for them. While she didn't seem to say much more, all that the self-proclaimed detective did was clearly show some some annoyance, Erika especially hated people that ignored her. It was not how detectives are treated at all!!

"Being in a closed room with such clueless people is really annoying..." Erika grumbled to herself, but purposely said it quite loud as if she were calling them out. As for Dlanor, she decided that since Erika was starting to have one of those unruly fits...she considered that she would take care of the communication for now.

"Apologies for Lady Erika...she happens to be talkative when it comes to situations such as THESE," Dlanor said as she walked up to this group. Upon observation, there was a fair group of people here, though there was some questionable ones such as the talking dog. Clearly that would go against the logic of the Witches' Games, but the Furniture assumed that this would be because they probably came from universes that were not following the same sort of logic.

@Krieg
@Josh M
@Nassione
@Ziogen
@york

A small little jeep, just riding across the desert. The Dust, to be specific. "Woo! Woo woo woo!" One of the riders cried, a man with a mask, and a full-on red costume, with occaisonal white streaks in it. The mask was more of a headwrap with small eye holes and goggles strapped tightly on the front however. He held a shotgun in one hand, and fired a yellow blast into the air. In his other hand, a glass bottle with a brown liquid inside. Whiskey. He took a sip, then fired another shot at the shining moon in the sky, their only light on this dark night. In the driver's seat was another that looked just like him, except for the sharp, silver spikes that lined his head like a mohawk. He raised his bottle of whiskey up in the air, and swerved after a spiderant, crushing the nasty bug in million pieces. "Oh yeah!" He screamed, the tires of the jeep kicking sand up into the air. On the back were two men exactly like the first. There was one more, a man with a terrifying mask, no shirt on (revealing his muscles), yellow pants, and a large axe in one of his hands. "LOOK ME IN THE EYES WHEN I STARE AT YOU!" He yelled, pushing one of his friends over. The man picked himself up, just as suddenly the tires began to screech.

In front of them, stood a man with a sword in onw hand, fully dressed in black.

"Jesus!" The driver yelled, swerving to try and escape the nasty hit he was about to suffer, but it was no use. The jeep flew into the figure, as the first bandit flew off the back of the jeep, a few whiskey bottles with him. He landed face first into the sand, as twenty yards away, the jeep sat. Directly in front of them, in his same position, was the man with the sword. "The hell?" One of the bandits said, just as the man disappeared into a bunch of blocks of blue code. Hologram. "Oh crap!" The driver cried out, as a sword flew through his head, splattering blood all over the console. The real man appeared, and looked at the other three on the jeep.

One of the bandits quickly leaped off of the jeep in a mad rush, as the man suddenly appeared in front of him. "Oh God! I have a wife and kids! That I killed!" The bandit fired a shotgun blast, but the man in black rolled out of the way just in time, then threw his sword up, cutting the man's shotgun in half. The bandit spun around in a mad dash for the jeep, just before one of his arms went flying off, and then the other. The bandit looked at his now blood-gushing nubs, and screamed, as the man in black separated his legs from his torso.

Quickly, the other bandit scrambled for the machine gun on top of the jeep, but the ninja appeared in front of him. The bandit's head went flying off into the sky, sending a stream of blood with him. The ninja kicked his body off of the jeep, then looked at the last remaining bandit. A psycho, to be precise. "I'M GONNA MAKE YOU INTO A MEAT BICYLCLE!" The psycho slung his axe at the ninja, lodging it into the side of the jeep. The man in black ran at him with his sword, just as the psycho pulled up with his axe and blocked the sword blow. The ninja stumbled back, and the psycho grinned under his mask. "NINJA MAN MAKE GOOD MEAT! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" He swung his axe into the ninja's skull, but suddenly his eyes darted back and forth as the unspeakable happen.

The ninja exploded into a bunch of blue blocks of code.

"SH-" The psycho nearly got out, before the ninja's sword pierced his chest, the pyscho rising up into the air on the ninja's chest. Blood spurted out of his chest, and the pyscho gurgled. The ninja pulled the sword out, sending the psycho's dead body to the ground.

"Blood is on my jeep/I will have to wash it off/bandits make a mess."

Zer0 pulled the driver's body out, jumped inside the driver's seat, and with a red colon and closed parentheses hovering above his face, he drove off.

Twenty yards away, the previous bandit got up out of the sand, and watched as Zer0 drove away. "At least...I still got my beer..." He said, and wandered over to a brown bottle of whiskey. He picked up, and seeing the label seemed to be quite different from the others. "'Akibahara...lolololololol'...must be from China..." He quickly drank the bottle, and felt something, just suddenly...was he in love?

Nope, he had turned into a midget.

The newly turned midget fell on his knees, and shook his fist at the sky, his voice now squeaky, as if he had sucked on a helium balloon. "Curse you Akibahara!!!!!"

Zer0 kept driving, kicking dust up into the air. "Suck it, bandidos." Before he could finish his Haiku however, he felt something was missing. Something was missing from his body, specifically. Zer0 looked down at his hand, noticing something seemed to be off. In fact...

He was missing a finger. He could see it, clear as day. He was missing a finger. His index finger, just plain gone. It was there a few minutes ago, he was sure of it. Yep, his index finger on his right hand was gone.

Something else was tugging at him though. Something...bad...

He looked at his hand to see it dissolving into dust particles. He furiously pulled over, and jumped out of the jeep. Soon his legs turned into grains of sand, and his torso hit the ground. Zer0 nearly screamed as his entire body became engulfed in The Dust.

He could feel himself waking up.

Where...where was he?

He could see tile flooring, that was for sure.

One minute he was was turning into sand in the desert, the next he was inside some sort of bedroom. He checked his own body, making sure every body part was there. Yep, everything where it was supposed to be. Even his index finger. His eyes darted across the room, and his hands felt across the bottom of the floor he was on. It was not a floor, in fact. It was a bed. He quickly leaped to his feet, looking around then suddenly realizing that, hey, there were two other people in the bed with him. "I did not engage/sexually with either/of them, no threesome."

He touched his back, checking his sword, and then put his hands back to his side. In his face was a simple colon and an O.

@Verite
@Chello @penguin055 @HelloBeautifulChild

Reactions: Verite and Atomyk
Seiker looked out of the corner of his eye to the door, then back at all of them. Kidnappers unarmed... I'm armed... We're all stuck in this room... Something is off... "Bullet blitz." Seiker dropped and spun around firing a round at the door lock. The bullet seeks out the lock and nails it.
"You're going to get a stern talking to later, young one!"

The door is unharmed.

Seiker was taken back. Not only did the door survived, but it talked. "I've gone mad. The door it talks." Seiker walks to the bed and plummets onto it. He rests his head on his free hand keeping the other at a second step aim position.
@MrDubWubs @Joellie @Jeremi

A small little jeep, just riding across the desert. The Dust, to be specific. "Woo! Woo woo woo!" One of the riders cried, a man with a mask, and a full-on red costume, with occaisonal white streaks in it. The mask was more of a headwrap with small eye holes and goggles strapped tightly on the front however. He held a shotgun in one hand, and fired a yellow blast into the air. In his other hand, a glass bottle with a brown liquid inside. Whiskey. He took a sip, then fired another shot at the shining moon in the sky, their only light on this dark night. In the driver's seat was another that looked just like him, except for the sharp, silver spikes that lined his head like a mohawk. He raised his bottle of whiskey up in the air, and swerved after a spiderant, crushing the nasty bug in million pieces. "Oh yeah!" He screamed, the tires of the jeep kicking sand up into the air. On the back were two men exactly like the first. There was one more, a man with a terrifying mask, no shirt on (revealing his muscles), yellow pants, and a large axe in one of his hands. "LOOK ME IN THE EYES WHEN I STARE AT YOU!" He yelled, pushing one of his friends over. The man picked himself up, just as suddenly the tires began to screech.

In front of them, stood a man with a sword in onw hand, fully dressed in black.

"Jesus!" The driver yelled, swerving to try and escape the nasty hit he was about to suffer, but it was no use. The jeep flew into the figure, as the first bandit flew off the back of the jeep, a few whiskey bottles with him. He landed face first into the sand, as twenty yards away, the jeep sat. Directly in front of them, in his same position, was the man with the sword. "The hell?" One of the bandits said, just as the man disappeared into a bunch of blocks of blue code. Hologram. "Oh crap!" The driver cried out, as a sword flew through his head, splattering blood all over the console. The real man appeared, and looked at the other three on the jeep.

One of the bandits quickly leaped off of the jeep in a mad rush, as the man suddenly appeared in front of him. "Oh God! I have a wife and kids! That I killed!" The bandit fired a shotgun blast, but the man in black rolled out of the way just in time, then threw his sword up, cutting the man's shotgun in half. The bandit spun around in a mad dash for the jeep, just before one of his arms went flying off, and then the other. The bandit looked at his now blood-gushing nubs, and screamed, as the man in black separated his legs from his torso.

Quickly, the other bandit scrambled for the machine gun on top of the jeep, but the ninja appeared in front of him. The bandit's head went flying off into the sky, sending a stream of blood with him. The ninja kicked his body off of the jeep, then looked at the last remaining bandit. A psycho, to be precise. "I'M GONNA MAKE YOU INTO A MEAT BICYLCLE!" The psycho slung his axe at the ninja, lodging it into the side of the jeep. The man in black ran at him with his sword, just as the psycho pulled up with his axe and blocked the sword blow. The ninja stumbled back, and the psycho grinned under his mask. "NINJA MAN MAKE GOOD MEAT! I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" He swung his axe into the ninja's skull, but suddenly his eyes darted back and forth as the unspeakable happen.

The ninja exploded into a bunch of blue blocks of code.

"SH-" The psycho nearly got out, before the ninja's sword pierced his chest, the pyscho rising up into the air on the ninja's chest. Blood spurted out of his chest, and the pyscho gurgled. The ninja pulled the sword out, sending the psycho's dead body to the ground.

"Blood is on my jeep/I will have to wash it off/bandits make a mess."

Zer0 pulled the driver's body out, jumped inside the driver's seat, and with a red colon and closed parentheses hovering above his face, he drove off.

Twenty yards away, the previous bandit got up out of the sand, and watched as Zer0 drove away. "At least...I still got my beer..." He said, and wandered over to a brown bottle of whiskey. He picked up, and seeing the label seemed to be quite different from the others. "'Akibahara...lolololololol'...must be from China..." He quickly drank the bottle, and felt something, just suddenly...was he in love?

Nope, he had turned into a midget.

The newly turned midget fell on his knees, and shook his fist at the sky, his voice now squeaky, as if he had sucked on a helium balloon. "Curse you Akibahara!!!!!"

Zer0 kept driving, kicking dust up into the air. "Suck it, bandidos." Before he could finish his Haiku however, he felt something was missing. Something was missing from his body, specifically. Zer0 looked down at his hand, noticing something seemed to be off. In fact...

He was missing a finger. He could see it, clear as day. He was missing a finger. His index finger, just plain gone. It was there a few minutes ago, he was sure of it. Yep, his index finger on his right hand was gone.

Something else was tugging at him though. Something...bad...

He looked at his hand to see it dissolving into dust particles. He furiously pulled over, and jumped out of the jeep. Soon his legs turned into grains of sand, and his torso hit the ground. Zer0 nearly screamed as his entire body became engulfed in The Dust.

He could feel himself waking up.

Where...where was he?

He could see tile flooring, that was for sure.

One minute he was was turning into sand in the desert, the next he was inside some sort of bedroom. He checked his own body, making sure every body part was there. Yep, everything where it was supposed to be. Even his index finger. His eyes darted across the room, and his hands felt across the bottom of the floor he was on. It was not a floor, in fact. It was a bed. He quickly leaped to his feet, looking around then suddenly realizing that, hey, there were two other people in the bed with him. "I did not engage/sexually with either/of them, no threesome."

He touched his back, checking his sword, and then put his hands back to his side. In his face was a simple colon and an O.

@Verite
@Chello @penguin055 @HelloBeautifulChild
"...Ah, it seems that yet another person has awakened," Kotomine commented, putting his arms behind his back as he examined the strange... individual, "How are you feeling?" He asked with more amusement than genuine concern in his voice.

"My, this place is steadily getting livelier indeed..."

*I ran a hand through my hair, and scanned the room I was in. There were about four others, including me in the room. I looked over at the nearest person, and said, "Hey, do you have any idea where we are?" Hopefully, this person will be non-hostile. Though, if they were hostile, they most likely would have attacked me by now.*

@Conrad Norwood

Last edited:
Room a:River Song (@Klutzy Ninja Kitty) and Bayonetta (@Mari) awake on the bed. Sting Eucliffe, Lector (@ShadowPrime)and Elizabeth Swann-Turner (@Xibilation) awake on the floor. William Borden (@Kirah) awakes inside the bathroom. @Atomyk

"Ah, well a bit of advice dear, such flirtations seem to work better if you sport a bit of cleavage," River said with a smirk, slightly unzipping the top part of her outfit to reveal a bit of her own. "A kiss and a wink also usually go over well. Trust me, I've tempted many men to get things I want. Keeps the husband of mine on his toes too. It's a win-win for me. "

Room a:River Song (@Klutzy Ninja Kitty) and Bayonetta (@Mari) awake on the bed. Sting Eucliffe, Lector (@ShadowPrime)and Elizabeth Swann-Turner (@Xibilation) awake on the floor. William Borden (@Kirah) awakes inside the bathroom. @Atomyk

River smirked to herself after giving Bayonetta the advice and turned around to walk back over to the bed she had woken up on. She picked up one of the pillows and placed it at the foot of the bed before lying down. She rested her feet on the pillow at the end of the bed and leaned back, folding her arms behind her head.

"Anyhow, I'm due for a bit of relaxation. I've been in prison for far too long. And it seems we aren't going anywhere any time soon. So I suggest the rest of you do the same. No need to fret over a door not opening when it will open eventually," she said with a nonchalant shrug. "If any of you need me, I'll just be resting here. Wake me if something happens." River then closed her eyes, saying nothing else.

//ooc: Nobody in my room seems to be posting much, and I'm too tired to keep alert while waiting a long time between posts atm, (if I don't have any posts to reply to at a steady pace while I'm exhausted I'll have nothing to keep me awake and end up falling asleep XD) so I'm just going to pause for the night. Goodnight, all! I'll be back tomorrow as always. ^^ Can't wait to continue~

Reactions: Kirah
"...Ah, it seems that yet another person has awakened," Kotomine commented, putting his arms behind his back as he examined the strange... individual, "How are you feeling?" He asked with more amusement than genuine concern in his voice.

"My, this place is steadily getting livelier indeed..."

Zer0 peered at the man with his eyes behind his back, and then stretched his arms up in the air. While this was all so surreal, it wasn't as if he hadn't seen surreality before. He waved peacefully, a red Z projecting in front of his face. "I may be tired/but I wish to know about/this very strange place."

(seriously can't post for this until Monday. I like to have detail and without WiFi I can't. I dont even have my tablet so. I love you guys and just drag my character along and I will make a post to describe him relevant to the situation. But for the love of got I want to use him for at least around so dont kill him off.)

The man who spoke appeared to be in some of form of military uniform, something that brought a feeling of familiarity and comfort to Robin's mind. While he would not call himself a master of war by any definition, the tactician felt at ease around those who had been into battle like he had. This sense of ease was what caused him to return to his warm tone, "No, as the fact that I asked a similar question a moment ago will show. Tell me, sir, what is your name?"

@Dallas

Zer0 peered at the man with his eyes behind his back, and then stretched his arms up in the air. While this was all so surreal, it wasn't as if he hadn't seen surreality before. He waved peacefully, a red Z projecting in front of his face. "I may be tired/but I wish to know about/this very strange place."
"Ask and you shall receive..." He nodded, "...is what I would say if I knew anything about this fine establishment myself. Your guess is as good as mine, child. For now, it seems like you, I, and a handful of other people are trapped in this room for God knows how long, it appears..." Kotomine said, thinking over what else to say.

"There also seems to be some odd power at work here. My abilities feel... weaker than they should. And my possessions, even my Cross, have been taken. I have a feeling that we're simply unknowingly waiting to be sent off to play someone's death game though... but I wonder how susceptible the predator would be to becoming the prey..." He said with a knowing smile.

If I had to guess, I would say this must be the work of some sort of Boundary Field that nullifies the flow of prana to an extent... He hypothesized mentally, holding his chin as he continued to walk in circles.

The man who spoke appeared to be in some of form of military uniform, something that brought a feeling of familiarity and comfort to Robin's mind. While he would not call himself a master of war by any definition, the tactician felt at ease around those who had been into battle like he had. This sense of ease was what caused him to return to his warm tone, "No, as the fact that I asked a similar question a moment ago will show. Tell me, sir, what is your name?"

@Dallas

*Well, that's a relief. I wasn't exactly expecting him to be so calm. I noticed he eyed my uniform, either he has an interest from where I'm from, or he's checking me for any kinds of weapons. Sadly, I actually seem to be missing mine. Both my pistol, and my knife. Before I answered his question, I took note of what he was wearing as well. It definitely seemed to be from another time period, that's for sure... I held out a hand, and said, "Staff Sergeant Don Collier, 2nd Armored Division." I waited patiently for him to either accept, or deny the handshake.*

@Conrad Norwood

"Ah, well a bit of advice dear, such flirtations seem to work better if you sport a bit of cleavage," River said with a smirk, slightly unzipping the top part of her outfit to reveal a bit of her own. "A kiss and a wink also usually go over well. Trust me, I've tempted many men to get things I want. Keeps the husband of mine on his toes too. It's a win-win for me. "
"Duly noted," Bayonetta said with a slight smile, "we all have our charms, now, don't we?"

"So, are we to simply wait until this so-called orientation commences?"

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
*Well, that's a relief. I wasn't exactly expecting him to be so calm. I noticed he eyed my uniform, either he has an interest from where I'm from, or he's checking me for any kinds of weapons. Sadly, I actually seem to be missing mine. Both my pistol, and my knife. Before I answered his question, I took note of what he was wearing as well. It definitely seemed to be from another time period, that's for sure... I held out a hand, and said, "Staff Sergeant Don Collier, 2nd Armored Division." I waited patiently for him to either accept, or deny the handshake.*

@Conrad Norwood
Armored? Something tells me he's not a knight and that he's probably more useful than one. The rank was at least recognizable, one that denoted low to mid-level authority in Robin's world. For a moment, he hesitated to take the offered limb before him, but knew it was better to be polite and not insult the man by rejecting him. Taking Collier's hand, Robin gave it a firm shake as he replied, "Robin Tact of Plegia, Grand Master Strategist to Exalt Chrom of Ylisse. A pleasure to meet you, Sergeant Collier."

(Made up a last name on the spot, sue me.)

@Dallas

Reactions: Driver
(Wow, I can actually use colors after all-! Sorry if the colors of yellow look different everytime for when Yang talks. My thumbs are weiiird.)

'...I thought it was all real,' Yang thought to herself silently after regaining her usual, calm self. All the pain she felt after feeling her body and motorcycle slam into the hard bricks of the building wall she hit. The sound of bones snapping, and the screech of metal. The agonizing and unbearable pain felt after the bare of her skin was sliced from pieces of stray metal. She thought she had died, but there she was, sitting on a bed just fine. Weird.

She turned to look at the two beings that had spoken to her, Urushihara and Lilia. Taking a breathe in and releasing it, she arched a brow and said, "Er, sorry about that. I was just... remembering something that happened to me just a while ago."

The team RWBY member gave them a big grin and then added, "...And you guys can call me Yang! I like making puns and kicking some Ursa butt!"

@KayThePilotChapter
@Reaper Jack

Urushihara looked up at the man above him. Prisoners? He asked himself, furrowing his eyebrows. No, Urushihara was too good for prison, and why would he even be being held here? Had he done something wrong? He tried to remember the past few days once more, but was once again stricken with pain. He clutched his head, before asking one simple question: "Who are you?"
A candle flickered dimly, the open flame under a constant assault from a draught gusting in lightly through a half-opened window; the light it produced waxing and waning in a predictable tandem with the forces pushing and pulling on it. The candle sat in a pewter dish atop a wooden cabinet, crafted with care and polished to a beautiful mahogany shine, smooth and rippled with the rings of the tree which had been felled to create it. What little light that emanated from it fell upon silk sheets, failing to illuminate the bed beneath them.

I tried Eagle Vision again. Nothing
"I extended my hand. My name is Desmond Miles. And you are?"

The sheets stirred slightly, making waves in the fabric, towards one end was a colour other than their own white, a rich and dark orange covered them, the hair of the girl sleeping beneath, laying quiet and still, unaware of her surroundings, blissful in the peace of her slumber. She was young, but no child, at a rough guess it wasn't difficult to ascertain that she was no older than fifteen, at the point where she was escaping her childlike features and close to assuming a more womanly figure, despite that she remained skinny rather than shapely, while a tight mass of subtle muscle rippled beneath her skin; she was no stranger to hard labour or perhaps, to using heavy equipment, tools or weapons, it wasn't possible to tell from a glance.

Her eyelids slid upwards slowly, letting her emerald irises roll to and fro, gazing about the room as she woke. Pulling herself upright, a hand went up to her face, rubbing against her eyes in an effort to wake herself up, while the other hand rested against the sheets, taking her weight and maintaining her position. Pulling the sheets aside, she stood up straight as she left the bed. Her hair fell down to a little way past her shoulders, the ginger locks going where they willed, unbrushed and waved, various individual hairs protruding at peculiar angles from the majority of the rich mane.

Looking about her, she picked up the dish with the candle and padded across the room, using her free hand to swivel the brass handle on the door down, pushing the door open. She stepped into the hallway, shafts of silver moonlight penetrating the windows to rest on the walls and flooring, it wasn't much, hardly enough to see by at all, but better than nothing.

The emptiness filled the space around her, the air still, silent. There was no noise, no movement, just the slight movement of the girl's nightdress in the draught coupled with the slow flickering of the candlelight. Placing one hand against the wall, she wandered along the corridor, passing several doors other than her own before coming to the door at the end of the corridor and pushing it open slowly. She was greeted by yet more darkness, the black, inky non-light pressing itself into all the available space like water in a fresh puddle.

She was in the mansion's main hall. Apart from the darkness, she could see a thin shaft of light below her, coming from outside the front door, left ajar. Furrowing her brow in confusion, she wondered why it was open at all, it should have been locked shut for some time…in fact, it had been, she had checked it herself before bed. As she descended down the wooden staircase towards it, faint voices reached her ears. She recognised none. Pressing further, she came to the bottom of the staircase. Noticing that the light seeping in from the open doorway was orange and distorted, she stepped back, not quite directly, pushing herself against the lower end of the banister, cursing wordlessly. Who are they? This isn't right…where's father? Her thoughts broadsided one load of questions after another into her mind, now fumbling clumsily for answers. Whatever this was, it was wrong, anything truly important or noteworthy would have been brought to her attention by her parents earlier in the day, it was necessary to have her present at such gatherings, they were nobles of some note after all.

She remained quiet and listened intently to the voices, on was thicker and more gravelly than the others, perhaps a leader, all the voices were male.

"…they're a dangerous heretic element, we need to ensure that all of them are dead."

"There won't be any need, the fires of retribution have already begun, the heretical offspring will burn in their beds, do not be concerned acolyte."

Heretic? Fire? Retribution? Acolyte? Dead? What did it mean?

Without any warning, a raging fire burned through the girl's mind, the vision of orange flames licking at the edges of her consciousness playing over her conscious thoughts, as if they were encasing her in a web of malicious rampage, confining her to nought but her rage and anger. And yet, in the same thought, the same space of innumerably small time; a feeling like ice gripped her being, stealing her movement and her grace, the old seeping through her flesh and bones like it was driving her through a grater...then the nausea took hold, the overwhelming urge to retch and wallow in her sickness demanding her to give in; all the while as the taste of wet iron pervaded her mouth, she'd bled before, she knew what it was. This at least, she did not find to be overly disconcerting, by itself at any rate, but combined with the rest...something was very, very wrong.

Then she woke.

Lilia's mind still swam with the unsteady residue of her dream...or perhaps it would be more accurate to say nightmare, she wasn't sure. She knew what it had been though. A recollection of that day; that fateful day which had changed so much in her life. That day which had made her what she was today. Grim and steadfast, a realist in every way. A survivor. She'd lost count o the attempts on her life now, she was a wanted woman in much of southern Europe, and the Church did not hesitate to send inquisitors beyond it's own borders.

She set herself straight, leaning on the nearest wall for support. It was white, uncomfortably so, almost sterile. Next to her was a large white basin, though she was unfamiliar with the design, she recognised the format; it was a bathtub of some description, she then assumed this was a washroom, and looking about, other basins for that purpose became apparent. She lifted one leg forward, still recovering from her groggy state, though she seemed in a stable enough state to manage now, or she did, until she thumped heavily into the door. Her mind was sound then, but her body, drilled by years of life on the road as it was, had yet to catch up. She pulled herself straight once more and headed through the door; only to be greeted by unfamiliar faces. None of the others in here were dressed as she was; she'd been in the northern climes of Scandinavia when she fell asleep, and had her green travelling cloak, fur and leather clothes, fur boots and fur and steel gauntlets on. The gauntlets were the most armour she ever travelled with, it was the most essential area to protect during swordplay, and any more steel on her would have just weighed her down. She did appear to be without Freyja, her bastard sword...sh fervently hoped she could find it...it was that sword which she owed her life to, many times, moreover, it was a family heirloom, the last piece of family she had.

Lilia stepped into the room, judging the reactions of the others to her presence.

@StarryNight
@KayThePilotChapter
@Thuro Pendragon
@ItsToppyTippers

A single glance at the newcomer told me one of two thing. She was either a cosplayer or a time traveler. Please let her be a cosplayer.

@StarryNight
@KayThePilotChapter
@ItsToppyTippers
@Reaper Jack

Last edited by a moderator:
Armored? Something tells me he's not a knight and that he's probably more useful than one. The rank was at least recognizable, one that denoted low to mid-level authority in Robin's world. For a moment, he hesitated to take the offered limb before him, but knew it was better to be polite and not insult the man by rejecting him. Taking Collier's hand, Robin gave it a firm shake as he replied, "Robin Tact of Plegia, Grand Master Strategist to Exalt Chrom of Ylisse. A pleasure to meet you, Sergeant Collier."

(Made up a last name on the spot, sue me.)

@Dallas

*I practically had no idea what he was talking about. The only thing I did understand was his name, and what his rank is. So, if he's a 'Grand Master Strategist,' that means he's an officer in a way. That's good to know... I nodded, and said, "And it's a pleasure to meet you, Grand Master Tact." Well, I guess you could say I just found someone I can trust.*

@Conrad Norwood

"Please, call me Robin. Grand Master is only for business and Tact is simply so the treasury knows whose salary they're paying," Robin explained with a smile. Don seemed interesting and reliable to Robin, and Robin knew both those qualities led to powerful allies in odd situations like theirs. Looking away from his new comrade, Robin spotted a second door that seemed to be the only exit as the windows were blocked, "Shall we check the door, Sergeant? Perhaps the answer to our mutual answer is just beyond it."

@Dallas

Last edited by a moderator:
"Please, call me Robin. Grand Master is only for business and Tact is simply so the treasury knows whose salary they're paying," Robin explained with a smile. Don seemed interesting and reliable to Robin, and Robin knew both those qualities led to powerful allies in odd situations like theirs. Looking away from his new comrade, Robin spotted a second door that seemed to be the only exit as the windows were blocked, "Shall we check the door, Sergeant? Perhaps the answer to our mutual answer is just beyond it."

@Dallas

*I smirked a bit. Robin reminds me of Travis...always finding a way to raise a bit of moral. I nodded once more, and replied, "After you Robin." I didn't notice the door, until now. If the door is locked, I'm sure we could find a way to pry it open, or even break it down...it wouldn't be the first time I've done that.*

@Conrad Norwood

Status
Not open for further replies.